Cravetv.ca

Cravetv.ca has a consumer rating of 1.14 stars from 296 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Cravetv.ca most frequently mention customer service, credit card and free trial problems. Cravetv.ca ranks 115th among TV Shows sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Good tv shows and movies but probably the worst customer service ever.
How would you rate Cravetv.ca?

“Serious improvements in October/18?”

heather c.
10/22/18

I can now pause, play, and access closed captions easily. Did Crave do a recent upgrade in October 2018? I was so close to cancelling my subscription despite the high quality shows, now I am a devoted customer. Thanks Crave for the impeccable improvements. Keep it up and you will give netflix a run for their money.

“Not in the same league as the rest”

Rashaad A.
9/21/20

Crave is terrible. A few great shows but the poor app and customer service makes it more frustrating than its worth. So many glitches. I complained as it kept saying that I'm watching on too many devices and only one of my two registered devices was turned on. Customer service was clueless and really had no capability to figure out what to do. I could go on about their terrible app interface both on the phone and on smart tv but there's plenty reviews that cover that...

customer service (43)
rashaada
September 21st, 2020

royf86
May 16th, 2020
When I went to one series - the Last Ship - I was forced to take the first episode of the 5th season. Cannot get into season one. Tried all the fixes I could find online. None worked. Why does CraveTV make this so difficult? Are they really so poorly financed or run that they cannot afford a simple, logical Interface like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, even Tubi. What a frustrating waste of time. They deserve nobody's business.
aaronb361
April 8th, 2020
Cancelled subscription (yearly) found out a year later they didn't cancel it and charged me for another year. Immediately contacted and was informed no refunds even though I have no usage for the entire previous year. Will cancel everything to do with Bell now just to do my part and maybe they'll go out of business. Wasn't even a good program you'd be better off watching cbc on air and quite a rip off. Solid pass on this on all counts.
maryp455
December 18th, 2018
I love CraveTV, lots of cool shows, but please stop making me sign in every second time I try to access it from the same device!
williams2796
August 11th, 2020
The customer service model leaves much to be desired. It auto renewed my subscription even though I canceled. Their response no refunds per our terms & conditions. That would be OK for a monthly subscription but it totally unfair for the yearly subscription. Save your money too little content for the price, new content not added often enough to justify price. Have to pay extra for HBO and movies
kenw352
November 23rd, 2020
I can not find a word to describe how bad the CraveTV video player is. Your thinking "oh it can't be that bad right?" Wrong... you cannot select episodes between seasons or skip episodes for that matter. If you forget to pause or end up sleeping through a couple episodes, guess what, you now have to live with it because you can't go back, Lmao.

Do yourself a favour and pirate ‍ What you want to watch, Crave doesn't deserve your money.
davidr1956
January 19th, 2020
This is the worst site I've subscribed to, you could learn a lot from Netflix, the programming is fine but the actually viewing is full of problems, starting the shows and during them has way to many running problems, the whole thing was a rip off to say the least, then when you watch something they cut you off of the last season or two and try to make you pay more to view them from another site all together, very sad indeed. You won't get my money any more.
teriw58
May 28th, 2020
Disappointed to learn after I subscribed that all of the advertised Crave shows needed further subscriptions. Once i cancelled i was charged twice for the next month. Called in to get a refund, they needed the confirmation email once I gave them that they put me on hold for a ridiculously long amount of time. This is unacceptable for a mistake on their end. I would not recommend Crave to anyone.
stephanies852
January 23rd, 2020
I canceled my subscription and realized I was being charged on 2 different credit cards because if problems signing up initially, tried a second card. Both accounts were linked to same email which said I had canceled. Even when this error came to light they said " it's against policy to give refunds" and then have the audacity to continue charging be at the end of the month on the redundant subscription because " I missed the billing cycle" Ethically bankrupt robots for customer service
wolfej4
October 1st, 2020
Crave offers no phone access for customer support. Crave will take your money without giving you the opportunity to cancel your subscription. They have no customer support to speak of. I have requested a refund as they charged me for a months service which I did not want. They offered no opportunity to speak with a representative and no assistance when needed. I would recommend against using this service as they are dismal at providing adequate support.
alexb619
February 4th, 2020
I signed up thinking more was included, only to find out you have to pay more for services... I cancelled within 5 minutes, only to find I will not be refunded. This is not good customer service. I will not ever use this service again. So in reality, bad customer services leads to further lost revenue. If I received a refund, I may have tried again in the future... now all hope for this is gone. Will not recommend or use the service.
robertz397
October 20th, 2020
I have enjoyed crave for about 2 years. Now starting in july the app on my phone no longer works and the chromecast tv no longer accepts the cast. Support from crave indicates my phone is no out of date and my 2 year old tv (toshiba) no longer accepts cast from crave. I paid for a year subscription and 2 months into this everything has stopped working. I want a refund, but Crave doesn't provide refunds, so that's 10 months of free money to bell/crave, what a bunch of thieves..
claudet28
November 29th, 2020
I got the free trial and coudn't cancel it without emailing customer service. So I emailed them BEFORE the next month was charged and they still charged me for another month. When I challenged this, they stopped answering. I obviously didn't watch a thing on that service because they don't have one single good show without the extra subscriptions. Don't bother with that service and don't even try the free trial, it's bit worth it.
harryd130
August 24th, 2020
For all the hype and promotion, this is an embarrassment. I can't believe I spent so much on so little. It would've been cheaper to rent the handful of movies I actually have any interest in - and I'd be watching them all a second time. And it seems more geared to the politically enamored than those seeking actual entertainment, with categories straight out of identity politics.
melp52
April 28th, 2020
The people who run this are a bunch of scammers and thieves. They look my money and refuse to refund me. I signed up for the 30 days free trial and cancelled my subscription on the 30th day. They said because I didn't cancel a day earlier that they charged me for the following month. How does that make sense. They stole my money and refused to give me a refund. Customer service is unprofessional and incompetent. I didn't even use their services and will never recommend them to anyone. Disgusted.
kss10
January 9th, 2020
Why does this exist. As a steaming service it's awful. An example. In the middle of watching a show, series from Quebec they drop it, just gone, then I find it on extra a Telus steaming service, not paying for another garbage service. The quality and quantity of programming is terrible. Buy Netflix or prime instead.
diannem125
January 9th, 2020
Please save yourself some headaches and do not have yearly subscriptions with this company. If for some reason you need to cancel within that time frame you will not be reimbursed. Choose only month to month subscriptions. I really don't understand why a huge company like Bell Media would be so hard nosed about this especially when there was no deal in signing up for a year, it was just more convenient for me. This company is also not registered with the better business bureau and it's difficult to get any answers from their customer service so I'll continue to warn people.
maritzaf11
June 9th, 2020
In March 2020, I took a 3 month promotion service with Virgin mobile for Cravetv. Apparently the promotion code was not applied and Cravetv is saying that I activated the service for a full year instead of redeeming the code from Vigin mobile. Cravetv charged my credit card for a full year and they do not want to refund even though I cancelled my subscription in May. Customer service was no help at all, they will not budge, won't refund even though I won't watch for 10 months.

Worse customer service I've ever encountered.
markf1099
July 12th, 2020
I signed up for Cravetv then halfway through my subscription they made shows that were originally part of my package add ons. Not at all what i signed up for. Now today, almost a year since I cancelled my subscription I started wanting to watch some of their programming, as they have a decent selection. Went to re-subscribe and they only way to do it is through ITunes and they have no more yearly subscriptions that you can pay in one shot. Now I remember why I canceled, they are not getting my business again. Horrible services and very inefficient. Pass On CRAPTV!
dr301
July 14th, 2020
(TelusOptic is my provider) Crave provides 4 movie channels and 2 HBO in my package. At times my options on these 4 channels include 'Canada's Drag Race', 'Legendary', the end of 'Legendary' and 'The Chi'. On HBO at the same point in time, I can choose to watch 'Ru Paul's Drag Race' or, again, 'Legendary'. Does 70-80% of my viewing choice have to be some super-woke statement piece?
I support their right to provide whatever programming they wish, but pushing an agenda for the woke crowd is enough. No longer supporting it. Speaking out.
sarahj779
September 26th, 2020
It's 2020. Hire better engineers when you charge enormous amounts of money for your subscriptions. Terrible video player. Can't change episodes, it gives an error when you try to play a different episode and you'll need to refresh the whole page and it's incredibly slow. No previews within the episodes either. 0/5 lol
davea280
April 17th, 2020
Use to enjoy Crave/HBO etc as there were many series I wanted to see. Now series are not renewed, New series are crap, and decent movies even old movies going back 30 years you have to pay for. In all there is nothing to watch on Crave. Netfix you can at least go into the past and no extra charges. Cancellined my crave, will look for other options, Disney, Apple Etc.
sheilar174
April 13th, 2020
My service was cut off in January, but they say subscription is pending review and to wait for it to process before making changes. I called them 3-4 times and they say it is a glitch in the system and to wait 24 hours for it to resolve. That was 5 days ago. Nothing has resolved. Now I want to just cancel it and they won't even do that. Terrible!
kena261
November 24th, 2020
Keeps buffering - tried everything to fix it and make it run! Must be Canadian, they don't CARE just take your money - will cancel - another Canadian success story down the drain! GOOD RIDDANCE!
daved345
May 24th, 2020
Always have glitches, cant find any movies I actually want to watch, way to expensive, Netflix is two times better and costs half as much

I would not recommend getting CraveTV. Their customer support and technical support as well as quality is not upto the mark to compete with other service providers.

By Harpal K.