Review of IMDB

hostmaster@imdb.com
2017 Customer choice award

shirleym97
11/26/17

Every time I want to know about a movie or performer I turn to IMDB. It has a very large and complete database of just about everything Holly Wood. There is even trivia and little...

moshc
10/19/17

This site is leading when I`m starting to look for new tv series or movies of the past years to spend the evening with. I recommend the resource!

alexm278
8/31/17

This site is a leader among the others for me. It always helps me to look for some great movies by means of their authentic film-ranking. The reviews are also very informative and sometimes enforce you to see the other side of the film, which you even haven't thought about.

huldad
6/17/17

I love to just look at others users list and find new gems to see.
I can spend hours just looking and reading about new and old movies,*

abell32
6/1/17

I recommend this site if you need an advice or a small review on the movie you`re planning to watch or just searching for one interesting. Some spoilers can occur however ;)

georghea
5/31/17

IMDB is facilitating my life and colors up the nights by resulting coolest movies to watch! I discovered tons of great movies over IMDB.

maxl44
5/26/17

IMDB is a must before you ended up watching a movie that is not that good, or your taste. Just read and learn from the reviews, watch trailer and good....in or out!
I check also the list of movies, best rates, etc. Great for movies addicts

marcot24
4/27/17

The sad thing is that such sites are getting worse lately in terms of discussing the movies and trusting the reviews. Still good to find some new shows to watch.

janetc15
4/9/17

I've used IMDB for over ten years and I always used the message boards as a way to find answers on movies. IMDB has decided to remove the message boards deeming it pointless and that it adds nothing resourceful. I don't agree and many people don't either. Now that the website has gotten rid of the boards, it's impossible to discuss or find answers to movies, especially independent movies and lesser known movies.

Therefore, it makes this website a little less resourceful than it was before. It gives accurate information for movies. Other than that, people will no longer have reason to visit this website. The most you can do is look at movies, upcoming films and what actors are in what films. I'm sure with the message boards gone, IMDB has lost traffic. I'm really disappointed. I always thought IMDB would be the most popular and permanent solution to movie discussions with other people, but I guess not. FAQs for films are helpful, but not as helpful as the message boards were.

remis3
4/3/17

An outstanding resource to read reviews on every movie you are interested in! However lately there are many cases of fabricated reviews - but those seem to be moderated.

lauram230
2/17/17

All the ratings and stars given to movies, tv shows and events are so precise. Can fetch all the details regarding the cast and the team.

royb69
1/12/17

A place to search for movie reviews if you`re hesitating whether to watch or not. Can have some "paid" ratings, but is good in overall.

samw133
11/10/16

I use this one often to decide whether I want to watch a particular movie or not. The only problem for me is that some movies have ratings much bigger than they got in fact.

mok23
7/28/16

good website for actors timelines and movie information nice to see whats on in your area... but not all cenimas have correct showtimes or timings seems you need to check the website of the cenima before planing your day.

kathleens37
7/24/16

i went to this site to write a review and was rebuffed and told by computer that i could not shout in my review (WHAT!!!!) and the entire paragraph was not long enough, granted I have not bothered to write a review in a while (most movies today are not worth it) but IMdb is going way of Amazon (TO FAR!!) with the censoring bit. I told them were to get off and posted my review on U TUBE, so there

josehf
7/15/16

You can never always rely on the word of a friend when it comes to recommending movies to watch. Plus, I don't like trailers because they kind of spoil some parts of the movie. IMDb allows users to identify latest and upcoming movies. The viewer ratings are quite accurate as i have never been disappointed. I highly recommend IMDb.

accomplicek
5/1/16

This site is poorly run and overpriced if you want to be listed. They have NO RELATIONSHIP with SAG-AFTRA and do not update or correct mistakes. It is as bad as Wikipedia when it comes to factual information and reliability.

josephh89
4/15/16

A lot of interesting info, page of every movie and every actor, trailers and premieres dates... If you like movies - you will like IMDB

alexs333
4/15/16

I know IMDB for a really long time now and thanks to their top-250 list, I managed to see all the masterpieced of the movie industry. IMDB helps me to avoid horrible timeconsuming excuses for movies. 10/10

jesser2
3/3/16

IMDB is a great site with lots of info and it's connected to Amazon and they rock too. It's been around forever and I've been a member for almost 14 years. Someday I'll have an IMDB page when I finally get all the fame I deserve.

justint42
1,610 helpful votes
12/28/15

this site just keeps getting better and better - seamless search, speed, and great content at your fingertips!

adamb108
9/17/15

Review for Unfriended:

Y'know....Horror has come a long way throughout the years. We've seen old Nosferatu, we've seen Paranormal Activity, we've seen the Purge....There are so many different kinds of horror movies out there. Unfriended can be scary to some, terrifying to some...and it can be "eh" to some and "wtf is this?! This isn't horror!" to some...But! We all have to understand one thing....There are many kinds of horror...Unfriended may be the first of it's kind in portraying horror not as a super ghostie haunting where nothing really happens...but a constant build up...Where instead of a ghost downright being aggressive...but being smart, clever and vindictful. A ghost that is truly out for revenge and not just for the gore. A ghost that tears apart the relationships of those who've wronged her and then proceeds to get rid of them one...by one...by one...by one....and finally...well, you'll just have to see for yourself ;). Fact of the matter is, unfriended is one of it's kind and I would love to see more of this kind of thing in the horror genre. Where you not only fall in love with the characters, but live with them through their moments too...where you're not exploring a large landscape...but being a part of a skype call, or being a part of their lives...in a manner of speaking.

But! I digress...very well done Hollywood. Very well done. Bring us more!!! Also! If any of you want to live a bit more in the moment...here are their facebooks ^.^ .

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Barns/850524571676524? hc_location=ufi

After trying to add this review to impb website, it would not allow me to post unless I "fixed" my spelling errors with whatever it gave me in the dropbox...Including the "spelling errors" in the links. I mean...I tried googling it and apparently noone else has a way to fix this. So! Since imdb apparently can't understand ghosties or vindictful, or understand a link when it sees it...I guess best option is to use Rotten Tomatoes. I hope they fix it soon.

paulc77
Paul C.
9/3/15

Here I usually look up information on actors and characters about movies and TV shows. It list almost all the actors that played as the characters, plus descriptions about a movie or show. Also, they have actor pages a well. That's about it.

Tip for consumers: I find everything movies here. Use anytime you'd like.

hgj4
8/18/15

IMDB is unable to help me close my account. They are completely incompetent.Not to mention the ratings and reviews are biased.This website is for stupid people.Not to mention the creator of the website supports pedophilia. Please be aware of the positive reviews.They are fake.

lucasf17
6/19/15

great source for movie knowledge! look up my favorite actors and find new movie's with them!

34 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the IMDB staff and other customers.

IMDB?