Review of iTunes

Cupertino, CA 95014, United States
Tel: 408-996-1010

muhammady17
5/15/19

ITunes good software very small download iTunes good software apple itune good software.ITunes good software very small download iTunes good software apple itune good software

kevind302
10/18/18

iTunes has a huge catalogue of music available to anyone but mostly only if you're willing to pay. However, it stands out due to its quality and availability.

kellyw243
10/15/18

Cons:
Non-competitive pricing of ebooks and audiobooks
Full catalogue of media is not available to Canadian consumers
Too many individual apps on mobile and media devices such as iPhone and iPod (the store and each media type requires a different app to use).

Pros:
Excellent quality media
Music can be converted to mp3 format and works well on non-Apple products such as simple mp3 players
Exclusive content
Reasonable pricing on movies, shows and music
Easy redemption process for many BluRay movies that come with digital copies

shelleyb69
5/23/18

I have never understood what all the complaining is about iTunes. It has always been and still is one of my favorite online music streaming services. I have always been an Apple customer, and iTunes is one of there most inovative services out there. Most of the new players are enjoying the space all thanks to the way iTunes paved

denisep47
8/31/17

I find itunes very helpful in my daily life. I am a constant music listener, that;s why i need simply in use app to renew my playlists. All in all, itunes is perfect for me and very convenient in use.

michelleb255
7/17/17

I've been using this for a few years and I have to say that I am pleased with the variety of music this place has to offer, and I'm definitely pleased with the ability to transfer songs from a CD to the library. One issue that's been catching my attention is that I have noticed that the store does have some prices that are not very reasonable even for me. There have also been glitches where some songs were able to be transferred to the library even after a few tries of doing so.

adaw8
7/11/17

The program is well-known and useful for apple devices but it has the same problem it had for years. At opening it somehow loads all the resource of the PC no matter how good this PC is...

luizf5
6/13/17

The best music Enterprise. I don't think there's a better site for music than iTunes. An example is how easy it is to find the tune one wants to listen.

denisep21
5/30/17

I have purchased many songs and albums from iTunes. Purchase and download is effortless. Security is exceptional. Someone tried to use my Apple account and Spple caught it immediately and notified me. I have the Apple Music subscription which is excellent!

chrisw251
5/29/17

Have never had an issue with playing any of the music I have purchased, even though I do not have a Mac. Everything always works fine, and this keeps the daughter happy on her iPod.

dominicg
5/22/17

i have bought audiobook on itunes and was happy with the selection. I try to avoid apple products but had no chose. The software is ok and price ok.

simone281
5/1/17

I spent over £500 on items that I order from Currys, I tried to cancel a install of a washing machine, that is when it all went downhill, curries decided that they could take my money, for the install but they had to ask permission to return my money for something they were not going to do for a week. That's when it all started to go down hiill, I asked the costumer service agent why couldn't I cancel the install, he gave me attitude, I cancel the whole order and asked to speak to the agents manager he refused to let me speak to a manager. I got my money back within 2 weeks, not as quick as they took my money.
I received a call from a manager who apologized and told me that they will look into the agents behavior and get back to me she also informed me that I would be getting compensation, that was the last phone call I ever received no follow up no compensation. I will never buy from Curry PCW again, once they take your money they no longer care about you.

jakoww
4/25/17

The best and safest website to get a music, I am artist too and I really appriciate when someone buy a song instead of torrent it.

donnaw113
4/2/17

Haven't looked at any other website for music anymore, the selection is amazing for less than 10$ a month. If only they had subscription less then 20 a month for movies and tv.

janed199
3/17/17

Last week, I ordered an app for my daughter's tablet, as it is her main outlet of fun being special needs. Well, for some reason I was charged and it wouldn't download correctly. SO I went to Apple Store a while's away. I brought tablet and daughter in tow, and showed them the situation involved. Thankfully I had backed up device to save things as I had to completely restore it and check if it would download. Well, after some time, it wouldn't. My child impatient and hungry, I was getting anxious. The kind Genius Bar staff, replaced the tablet, THEN downloaded the app for me for her to play and gave me some credit on my iTunes account for inconvenience. I almost cried in happiness. They followed my model of give something that won't cost anything to the company, but will go miles in returns. Thank you Apple.

hermanv6
2/27/17

and what is even nicer is that you can share it with your family. That way it is even beter. love it

kennedym1
2/27/17

This is the most pathetic music streaming service there is out there.Steve would be ashamed to be associated with it

lisaw230
2/17/17

The best offline media player I've ever used. I can listen to any track whether online or offline. Can easily update my playlist with the latest music.

colek11
2/15/17

I have a large library,,,,,updated and lost 90 percent of my downloaded music,,,Apple Was trying to make dumb people pay for a service,,,iCloud ,,that should be free,,,,,,you own your music,,,iTunes only holds your digital license ,,,,,that is the iCloud in a nut shell,it was free before and now it is a service,,,,pay radio,pay t.v,pay for a service that has been free since iTunes started what a stupid way to boost stocks,,,,my suggestion is use other services and stop buying on iTunes .!!!

gaelp1
2/14/17

There is always a lot of new music available on the iTunes. I found a lot of artist that are great. I'm checking it on a daily base :)

kingstonj
2/14/17

i wish it could be some free elements, atleast for new users of IPhone and i need to maintain balance separately, i wish they offer selling of user's personal photos to use iTunes

aliciah26
1/22/17

You always get great music for a cheap price and it's so simple to use , you'll never be bored of it.

mindyl7

My family loves netflix

maraf2
11/20/16

Pathetic

Forget iTunes. Google free mp3 and tons of sites come up. Be careful though, lots of phishing with those. Do NOT download software. It's not necessary and if the site says you need it, get out. Another easy way is google convert youtube to mp3, find your song on youtube, most are there, and use any number of sites to convert the audio to mp3 versions. Downloading BTW is legal. UPLoading copyright protected stuff is not. But many of these sites are not in the USA and our laws don't apply.

By Jenny M.

if you only have PC/Android devices, they will take your money and not honor any specials/deals!

By Elizabeth G.
Questions? Get answers from the iTunes staff and other customers.

iTunes?