Review of NitroFlare

NitroFlare reviews

support@nitroflare.com

farisb2
11/22/18

The most important thing is downloading is limited 25GB per day! You have to pay extra money for more bandwidth! They take money more than prices are shown! Paypal payment cost too much money than prices are shown 30 USD becomes 50 USD by paypal! Poor & greedy support!

25 ! ! !

tomh427
7/3/18

DO NOT USE DOWNLOAD MANAGERS WITH THIS SERVICE!

I use Internet Download Manager. I could NEVER understand WHY my 25GB of bandwidth was used up long before I even downloaded a single file. Thought my account was hacked. Changed my password. Still no change. So I finally just wrote to their support. That's when the bomb dropped and was told:

"Queuing up downloads on a download manager may cause you to use up your entire bandwidth before actually having the ability to download all the content." - Source: Nitroflare Support E-Mail

Seriously? SERIOUSLY???

So here is how this works. Just checking if a file is online uses up the files total bandwidth before ever downloading the file. IT USES UP THE BANDWIDTH FOR THE FILE BEFORE YOU EVEN DOWNLOAD THE FILE! Then when you finally DO download the file, it takes up the same amount of bandwidth for the file. So if a file is 500MB by the time you add it to your download manager and finally download it, you've used 1000MB.

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM!!! THEY ARE SCAMMING THE BANDWIDTH OU PAID FOR SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO DELIVER!

And their solution? Log out of their website. But, when you log out of their website, the Download Managers can't tell if a file is actually online or deleted since more then half of their content is generally offline.

This service SUCKS. This is the ONLY service that does this type of scam on bandwidth. AND THEY KNOW THEY ARE DOING THIS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS!!! They are one of the FEW who even limit your bandwidth anymore.

They boast of superior servers and services but are one of the FEW who limits their bandwidth. So much for superior. This tells you one thing and one thing only. Their servers can't handle the unlimited bandwidth that most other services have today. Again, so much for a superior service.

Don't be fooled by them. This service is truly a scam from beginning to end. From this double dipping of bandwidth when using Download Managers to even the fact they HAVE a daily bandwidth limit. They boast of such a great service but limit it to death because if they didn't limit their bandwidth, it would show that it truly is a terrible service that lacks in so many ways.

There are MANY other services that beat this service HANDS DOWN.

NitroFlare is shady and doesn't tell you ANY of these disabilities until after you send in the money. Then you find out what a truly terrible service they really are.

TOTAL SCAM!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Tip for consumers: Just stay away.

Know you will be paying for:

* 25GB max of daily downloads (All plans)
* You can not use standard Download Managers
* All their small print is available AFTER of you pay.
* Customer Service is spotty and ALWAYS the user's fault.

Find a better service. This one is just a total scam.

napm
3/22/18

I purchased a 'Lifetime' contract with Nitroflare. After only a couple of years they changed their minds and nullified the contract stating that they could do this at any time. No refund or compensation. They are completely untrustworthy and unethical - DO NOT PAY THEM ANY MONEY - they can and will just terminate you account at any time they feel like it - it is written in their small print. Pathetic. There are much better and more ethical companies out there, don't waste your money on these frauds.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money, there are much better services doing the same thing.

chrisc432
2/4/18

I've used Nitroflare for well over a year and was always happy with their service.
I didn't even mind about their daily download limits not being clearly stated until AFTER you have signed up and paid your money. No big deal. The daily download limit was fine for me and I always (ALWAYS!) had top download speeds.
That is why I used to love Nitroflare.
However, after renewing my Premium Account about a month ago my download speeds went from an average of 10MB to 20KB (and usually less)!!
I haven't changed anything on my end. I'm using the same PC set up, programs, and the same ISP I have had when I was getting 10MB (and sometimes more!) download speeds. I've contacted Nitroflare several times and they always tell me the problem is on my end and that I should use a download managing program. I haven't needed one of those programs before; so, why should I need one, now? And since I am using the exact same system I was using when I used to get top speeds, how can the problem be on my end?
I unfortunately have another 95 days on my recently renewed account. 95 more days of crippling download speeds that basically make my having a premium account pointless.
Nitroflare has obviously degenerated into a scamming company.
They only want your money, they don't care about the level of service (or lack of service) their customers are getting.
THEY ARE CROOKS!

davidp355
7/19/17

DO NOT GET THIS SERVICE, their 25gb daily limitation will cripple your ability to use the service. They make no mention of it on their site. Completely deceitful in their practices and this needs to be addressed. Their customer support is atrocious, it consists of "sorry all sales final, have a good day" They don't even try to help you. Stay away from this company and get anything other than them!

ac740
7/3/17

Luckily tried a trial and am really happy I did not go for a yearly option. Download speeds are really fast but even bandwidth limitations. After downloading around 25Gb, service was completely locked. In the TOC there is no mention of the amount of bandwidth but just (Y) USES EXCESSIVE BANDWIDTH. IF I knew the limits would have not bought anything. Either I am expecting too much but this is not something I was expecting since nowadays 25Gb are not much for today's standards. Not recommending this service and will not opt for their service ever again.

robs102
3/25/17

Yea, I thought I was buying a 30 day account, and received an email saying my 2 day account was about to expire for me to renew it. I got in touch with NF via email, (They do answer) and was told I had purchased a 2 day account for $12, I was dumbfounded and asked how could a 2 day be $12 and a 30 day be13?
Then I was locked out and was given an option of buying extra bandwith. If someone purchases and account, there shouldn't be a clause about buying bandwith. We should be able to DL nonstop for as long as you paid for. Not messing with them anymore..

wajaw
2/6/17

I have used Nitroflare, and no issues. I have read the reviews of others here - and it is the reviews that are garbage, not the site. For example ... 25Gb daily limit, not in their Terms and Conditions. Get glasses, it clearly states that. Secondly, the video content is bad. They do NOT upload the files, that is the Users. They ONLY store files. Thirdly, speed ... fastest I have encounted - so go look at your own PC setup.

rays110
1/12/17

NitroFlare is a file storage and movie downloading service that is very deceptive - don't use it. First, they promise you unlimited downloading but there are indeed limits that you won't find out about until you pay for their downloading service. Second, the picture quality of the movies can be terrible to the point that the movies are unwatchable. There are also often problems with the synchronization of the audio and video, again making those movies unwatchable. When I complained about this they said that they are not responsible and that I should contact the "owner" of those movies. Yet they pay people to upload those movies and then charge others for their "premium" download service. That makes NitroFlare responsible for the quality of the content - a responsibility that they don't live up to. Third, when I complained about this, all of a sudden my download times went through the roof. Clearly they don't like criticism.

I recommend that no one use their "premium" downloading service nor their file storage service as NitroFlare is dishonest, childish and they clearly don't know how to run a business.

haggardf
11/13/16

I purchased a premium membership, however I couldn't download a single file unless I purchased additional bandwidth because they will not let you download files larger than/exceed a daily download limit of 25gb.
The payment page and their terms of service makes no mention that a user needs to buy additional bandwidth in order to download larger files. I contacted customer support and advised them of my issue; they advised me that all purchases are final.
Their terms of service and product pages make no mention of these details, in the end I am now dispusting this company over fair trading/misleading business practices.

janetc15
9/11/16

I was using Nitroflare since it first came out. It was known to be quick and inexpensive. Now, I realized they capped the maximum bandwidth to an extremely low number which makes it impossible to use it even for design files such as Photoshop PSDs. Whoever thought 25GB is a good limit must be insane, not even enough for a few high quality videos. On top of that, the cost is the same as it was before. Now, I'm just sitting here waiting for the next day just to download a few PSD files. Extremely inconvenient. If you download less than 25GB a day on average, then this file host service is for you. However, everyone I know who uses this exceeds that limit at least half the monthly. Bottom line, if they're going to lower the daily bandwidth, then the cost per month should also be lower. I also wouldn't have been mad about the capped download limit had they mentioned it. But I stupidly purchased an account not knowing they made that change. It isn't stated anywhere when purchasing either. I won't be using them for large files anymore.

bluem
8/15/16

I have ended up trying multiple sites similar to this. Each has been a horrible experience. However to my surprise, I have only had a good experience from Nitroflare. No over charging, no making annoymous credit card transactions, no threatening emails, no scam, no making you sign up for automatic renewals. It is an odd review, when you have to tell people what the site does not do. But in this case, its more appropriate

Questions? Get answers from the NitroFlare staff and other customers.

2 Photos for NitroFlare