Bloomex

Bloomex has a consumer rating of 3.92 stars from 201 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bloomex also ranks 4th among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with Bloomex are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Recently I discovered this online flower shop and now I order flowers for all the holidays.
  • Great service and the flowers are fresh and very well presented.

• Customer service is a joke to this company as you have to make multiple complaints to get a response.
  • I ordered an arrangement to be sent for same day delivery.
How would you rate Bloomex?

“I've used them before without any problems.”

Ehaw I.
2/27/20

Bloomex has an EXCELLENT selection too, with flowers and edibles and gifts. I've used them before without any problems, and this very positive experience encourages me to use them over and over. I don't know if the shipping issues were my fault or a glitch in the system, but either way it is all taken care of and my 30th wedding Anniversary! was the best!

“Flowers for my passing dad”

Enza R.
2/13/20

Our dad passed away. We ordered from bloomex on line, the flowers looked nice on line , but once we got them, there was half the flowers on them, when we called to complain they said they ran out of stock. We already were do sad with dads death then we see the flowers that we pay for not to our satisfaction at all, when we callled to complain, they said they would send us another bouquet by then the funeral was over. Not happy at all. Be careful people.

customer service (20) order flowers (8) day delivery (5) great service (8) gift baskets (4) company (44) 2 days (3) flower delivery (4) dimitri lokhonia (3) last time (4)
ehawi
francesw97
February 27th, 2020
Both my Wife and I have been very busy with work of late, no time for outing and family fun time as we are use too. I surprised my better half at her office with flowers delivery and she said most beautiful flower gallery and the quality was top-notch. All thanks to Bloomex she really love it.
colliek
January 13th, 2020
Hr work truly stands out from the rest. She has an eye for color, composition, and unique detail. When picking up the arrangement to give to my son's teacher, I could not stop staring at it because it was so beautiful. Needless to say, my daughter's teacher and office staff were all swooning over bloomex! Afterwards.
vanessaa107
February 27th, 2020
Good service as always, have used this firm a few times now never any problems, great job. Their service really professional and friendly.
anna218
April 1st, 2020
It is very important for me to give my mom flowers for her birthday! And thanks to your company for letting you do this anywhere in the world. I paid with a card and the flowers went to my home. I would also like to thank the manager who took my order for her help and the friendly attitude towards the clients.
renew41
April 1st, 2020
First made an order. Best friend advised! The order was accepted and delivered quickly! We ordered flowers with high quality.I am very satisfied and I will always buy flowers from bloomex.
ginal260
February 21st, 2020
I would recommended this to everyone. Service was great and had my order completed in no time. The flowers were beautiful and delivered on time. I look forward to ordering with Bloomex again.
abigaild32
February 20th, 2020
I made a last minute order for my friend's birthday. The ordering process is easy and straight forward. I was pretty happy about it. When my friend got the flowers, it look just like the picture on the website.
angelab777
April 1st, 2020
Good day! This is the second time I use the services of flowers and I am satisfied. Bloomex - this cite was easy to use and the flowers were in great condition nicely arranged with beautiful patterns.
tonya286
February 20th, 2020
Easy ordering was quick and easy. They were delivered on time to the person I wanted to surprise. .
raula177
April 1st, 2020
Good evening! Thank you for the fast delivery of flowers in a short period of time, a discount, as well as additional gift.really apperciate.
andrewq52
April 1st, 2020
Best experience EVER. Fresh fruit same day right to a door. Cant buy anywhere else. mobile friendly site and not the scam one definitely
fritj
February 21st, 2020
Beautiful flowers, easy to order and great communication regarding delivery. Definitely will use again.
alep5
February 20th, 2020
The whole order experience was satisfactory, I thought the purchase ws expensive, however was willing to pay for a nice product.
cristinar47
January 13th, 2020
My delivery from Bloomex is amazing, and was carefully packaged. Great service and the flowers are fresh and very well presented.
loreenl1
January 13th, 2020
Excellent service, amazing staff!! I never get to see the arrangements but my mom always love them !! 5 stars !!!
latisham14
February 21st, 2020
I've used them on more than one occasion and on all 3 occasions the service was exceptional. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
franc64
January 13th, 2020
I enjoy ordering from bloomex. The process is always smooth and efficient. My friend got the beautiful gifts and she was thrilled with the quality of the flowers.Thanks Bloomex I will definitly recommend.
joyf62
February 13th, 2020
Bloomex has been my salvation in providing a surprise birthday present or expresssing the feeling of sympathy for the loss of loved ones. Bloomex has never let me down, because, from the accounts from the recipients, the flowers have always been beautiful and have always arrived in a timely manner.
lishm
February 20th, 2020
First time using Bloomex. They have beautiful choices, easy to order and quick delivery. The great sevice.
edw142
January 13th, 2020
I have used Bloomex for some time now and they have always delivered on time with great flowers every time at an unbeatable price.
corab55
January 13th, 2020
I received flowers from Bloomex they were amazing
A week later I sent flowers to a friend who was likewise delighted with her bouquet will definatley recommend and use again.
genevar11
February 21st, 2020
I have ordered flowers are numerous occasions from Bloomex and I never been disappointed.I was able to place my order and have delivered the next day.
amylb
February 20th, 2020
We ordered numerous flowers for family members for Christmas and all were delivered on time and we were told they were beautiful.
andreasb35
February 21st, 2020
The last flowers I ordered were not like the picture - still pretty but not what i thought I was getting!

You may reach a person who speaks but do not hope that you'll get a person who knows what they are talking about. Useless, at best.

By JOHN F.