Review of Bloomex

wecare@bloomex.ca

122 reviews with 5 stars

corab55
1/13/20
I received flowers from Bloomex they were amazing
A week later I sent flowers to a friend who was likewise delighted with her bouquet will definatley recommend and use again.
loreenl1
1/13/20
Excellent service, amazing staff!! I never get to see the arrangements but my mom always love them !! 5 stars !!!
edw142
1/13/20
I have used Bloomex for some time now and they have always delivered on time with great flowers every time at an unbeatable price.
colliek
1/13/20
Hr work truly stands out from the rest. She has an eye for color, composition, and unique detail. When picking up the arrangement to give to my son's teacher, I could not stop staring at it because it was so beautiful. Needless to say, my daughter's teacher and office staff were all swooning over bloomex! Afterwards.
franc64
1/13/20
I enjoy ordering from bloomex. The process is always smooth and efficient. My friend got the beautiful gifts and she was thrilled with the quality of the flowers.Thanks Bloomex I will definitly recommend.
stuartg71
1/13/20
Bloomex fall floral arrangment is even bigger and better than I anticipated extra generous order for ONE SET and will place more to place more orders.
cristinar47
1/13/20
My delivery from Bloomex is amazing, and was carefully packaged. Great service and the flowers are fresh and very well presented.
catherinec312
12/19/19
The good: Delivery was within a couple hours of my order, and greatly exceeded my expectations. As described by the recipient, the arrangement sounds like it matched the picture on the website. Everything fresh.
annas509
12/19/19
Putting my order in was easy and convenient. The selections of flowers, plants and bears etc. were really nice. My future husband was surprised and appreciated the kind gesture. Thanks for this service.
lindseyj183
12/19/19
The ordering experience was great. Easy to go though quickly and easy to understand. .
joannah63
12/19/19
Ordering is easy, flowers always look like the picture from the website. I have never been disappointed and will continue to use.
felixs55
11/1/19
Always awesome products. I am very happy with my experience with Bloomex every time. Thank you for help at some difficult times in my life.
alexandrag128
10/7/19
My sister & her husband were delighted with the flowers we sent them for their wedding anniversary and they arrived on time. I would use the service.
jeros
10/7/19
My experience has always been successful and the flowers have always been fresh and arranged beautifully.
annec271
10/7/19
Bloomex is fast and reliable. Service is great and excellent choices for better rates! .
curtiss162
10/7/19
It is a great website for sending arrangements for any occasion! It's super easy to use and very reliable. I would highly recommend it!
shannah16
10/7/19
My friend was delighted with her bouquet. Photos look lovely too and we never have an issue with the quality of Bloomex and use a lot.
gegrgem
10/7/19
My wife was surprised she got flowers and was so happy she did. Thanks for making such a beautiful bouquet!! Will order again through your service.
kathleenb421
10/3/19
I purchase from bloomex on many occasions. I appreciate the user friendly website. Thank you. .
coleent2
10/3/19
My order should have been delivered on Thursday but they arrived Friday afternoon. Nevertheless they were beautiful.
dwightw32
10/3/19
I cannot express how amazing it was to work with Bloomex. Our flowers turned to be far beyond our expectations.This company won't let you down. They are definitely professionals.
andreat143
10/3/19
Easy ordering experience! Lovely arrangements to choose from. I am hoping for a perfect delivery with no problems.
amandab652
10/3/19
Bloomex was good to work with. They worked with my budget and the rep was very helpful. The mother's flowers were super cool.
lesliec203
10/3/19
I highly recommend Bloomex! They were great to work with, have a large range of products which, so you can find almost anything you're looking for.
edwards494
10/3/19
Bloomex did an amazing job! My flowers were literally perfect in every aspect you could imagine! None of the flowers was damaged during the delivery, they were delivered on time!

You may reach a person who speaks but do not hope that you'll get a person who knows what they are talking about. Useless, at best.

By JOHN F.

https://www.facebook.com/bloomex/ their business page

By Donna G.

Refunded Full and fast via email chatting with Y from cs.

By Shaela L.

Questions? Get answers from the Bloomex staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Bloomex