Review of Bloomex

Tel: 1-888-912-5666
wecare@bloomex.ca

junel65
5/31/19
I have used Bloomex multiple times and have always been happy with their service and with the quality of the arrangements.
elenap63
5/31/19
I ordered some flowers to cheer up my coworker and was amazed at how quality they were delivered the next business day.
dianam293
5/31/19
Flowers arrived next day after ordering !!! Courier was very polite, professional and pleasant. Would definitely use again.
jackd304
5/31/19
BUYER BEWARE! Cheated customer hereBloomex overcharged me and it took me 14 DAYS and 10 emails to get a response from these crooks! I wasted TEN HOURS of my time just getting them to react.

Management is NEVER reachable, and NEVER does anything about their dishonest advertising and cheating ways!

You have been cheating your customers since before 2008! Shame on you for not improving one bit!

THE STAR https://www.thestar.com/opinion/columnists/2008/03/01/wecare_doesnt_tell_the_real_tale.html

GLOBAL https://globalnews.ca/news/4222705/b-c-woman-angry-at-online-florist-after-mothers-day-flowers-arrive-late-and-wilted/

CBC https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/online-florist-delivery-marketplace-1.4913560

Angry Customers https://www.facebook.com/The-Largest-Scam-in-Canada-Bloomex*******21658059/

Have you also been cheated? WANT COMPENSATION? Tell their CEO! Call Dimitri Lokhonia out on his BS!
*****@bloomex.ca *****@bloomex.ca

Tell them: #DoYourJob #Bloomex!

///

Bloomex,

Since May 16, following countless delays from your staff, being ignored and given the run-around time and time again, it is clear that you do not at all care about your customers, their satisfaction, getting your orders right, or anything else besides profit.

You have a history of shady businesses practices, and have thousands upon thousands of complaints from angry customers all over the world.

However, it is clear that in the last 11 years since the story broke, you have done nothing to improve your practices, and still shamelessly cheat your customers.

The fact that it's been 13 days and counting, and that I still have not received a discount (from a previous order due to an error on YOUR end) and a gift card, along with a sincere apology and acknowledgement of your mistake, is a testament to your rotten business principles and sound disregarding for everything except dishonest profit.

I am tired of customer service reps who claim to "not have managers' contact information", and of being unable to resolve or escalate the issue.

My demands remain the same (as written in all my emails):

1) you speak to me BY PHONE and APOLOGIZE for your delays and poor terrible service.

2) I be compensated monetarily for my time, frustrations, and trouble.

3) you acknowledge that you have falsely advertised the extent of your customer care, and failed to deliver adequate remediation within a reasonable timeframe.

4) you explain to me how you will better your company's practices to ensure that no future such cases occur.

You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

#DoYourJob #Bloomex!
dianah178
5/31/19
Very commendable service and beautiful flowers. I ordered a very large bunch of hand tied flowers together for my daughter's and her boyfriend's engagement.
helena114
5/31/19
I was in need of a large bouquet of flowers for Engagement and I used Bloomex service. Didn't regret about this.
patricm3
5/31/19
I've been using bloomex service for years for special occasion flowers - the service has always been great and the flowers always look spectacular.
bettya77
5/31/19
I ordered a bouquet on Mother's Day, requested to be treated very responsibly. They did everything as requested. Flowers were one to one, the bouquet was made very beautifully according to my wishes. Delivery was carried out without delay.
blairr28
5/30/19
User friendly and amazing service! Super awesome promos and coupons! Love you guys! You brought our family a lot of happiness and wonderful feelings!
christieg21
5/28/19
They carry an amazing array of flowers and they always have suck great discounts and delivery service. This has been my go to flower ordering company as every recipient has been amazed and in awe with what they have received!
debbym32
5/28/19
I recommend the service for special occasions that merit a present of this type and will make use of their services again in the future when required
sandrad294
5/28/19
Service at a high level - I was contacted and reported that there are no colors that I ordered. I was offered two options: delivery of a larger bouquet at the same time that I chose or wait for the delivery of flowers and make delivery of the bouquet later in the day. I chose the latter. Fresh flowers, very beautiful packaging.
clints48
5/28/19
I order flowers only here. They are always fresh, tender, very beautiful. The staff is polite and courteous, the prices are good, it's nice to work with them. I recommend to order flowers only here for holidays. They're great.
danyw4
5/28/19
Flower delivery is always done quickly. never was such that by the appointed time the courier did not arrive. To flowers, too, there is no claims. Beautiful, fresh, with a good aroma.
nickc212
5/27/19
If I want to surprise my girlfriend i always can use Bloomex for it. They can always delivery flowers and gifts in good package to her. Delivery always on time. Thanks Bloomex!!!
patricks401
5/27/19
I ordered birthday flowers from Bloomex. They were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I asked for. Competitive price and good customer service. Thanks Bloomex.
gilbertb48
5/27/19
I ordered flowers to my daughter using Bloomex and it was brilliant idea. The first thing I noticed was user friendly service. Flowers were gorgeous and beautiful. Customer service also was super and delivery was on time.
michaels2233
5/27/19
A great service! Cheap prices for beautiful flowers - fast delivery and great variety! Will use again
annd235
5/24/19
I placed an order to send some sympathy flowers to a friend. The website and order process is efficient and easy to use. There is a great selection of well priced flowers to choose from to suit any budget.
michelleg422
5/23/19
Bloomex is very good service. Making an order and making payment online is easy. A good choice, always fresh flowers, reasonable prices. Delivery is sometimes delayed, but not critical.
jennyp107
5/23/19
We have been cooperating with this company for a year. On any occasion they make my favorite the most magnificent surprises. The flowers are fresh, beautiful. Everything is always on time, thank you)
jamiec204
5/23/19
We order from Bloomex on a weekly basis and the flowers are always fresh and beautiful. Never any issues with the requested deliveries either. Great pricing for the quality. Thank you.
gracew82
5/23/19
It is a godsend for me. Surprised my mom. The flowers were delivered on time, the courier said nice words. And most importantly, the flowers were very beautiful and fresh.
jodie22
5/23/19
Good value. Delivered on the day. Only small issue was my delivery instructions stated my mum lived in a granny flat at the rear of the house but the flowers were left at the front door.
sharonp301
5/23/19
This was the first time I have used this company online. would totally recommend them, easy to navigate through site and payment processing is easy.

You may reach a person who speaks but do not hope that you'll get a person who knows what they are talking about. Useless, at best.

By JOHN F.

https://www.facebook.com/bloomex/ their business page

By Donna G.

Refunded Full and fast via email chatting with Y from cs.

By Shaela L.

Questions? Get answers from the Bloomex staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Bloomex