Review of Bloomex

Tel: 1-888-912-5666
wecare@bloomex.ca

marshap44
7/17/19
Sent flowers to my mother in law for her birthday. Despite the bouquet didn't look like the picture of what I ordered, she was thrilled. Happy to report that Belgium Truffles I added during the check out were delivered in a perfect shape, the package wasn't damaged. Delivery was made on time. Overall I'm happy with my first experience, so I'll use Bloomex again in the future.
elaineh164
7/16/19
My cousin was sick for a while so I decide to send her some flowers to cheer her up. I ordered Gerberas and she was very pleased. They were so bright and colorful that could make her smile and forget about the disease for a moment. Later when I visited her she thanked me again for the flowers.
aviceb
7/16/19
I ordered flowers from Bloomex two months ago when my mom got promoted. I chose Afternoon in the Garden, an arrangement of various colorful flowers, and she loved them. The bouquet perfectly matched to the vase my brother ans I gave our mom for her birthday last year. The fragrance of the flowers spread all over the room.
britneyr11
7/10/19
Ordered flowers just once. Chose Love and Laughter bouquet for my sister's birthday. Despite they arrived a bit early than I expected it didn't ruin the surprise. The flowers were in great condition. My sis LOVED them, especially the colors. She said they were fresh and gorgeous! Thanks for making this day special!
julied266
6/26/19
A week ago I ordered a bouquet of roses for my sister for an anniversary. Bloomex employees took into account my wishes and made the packaging of the desired color, and the inscription with congratulations.
dinop12
6/22/19
Worst experience ever. Called 2 weeks ago to deliver flowers for a graduation party. Flowers never showed up and no one called to let me know. Asked for my funds back and they said no even though I didn't receive the product. Bloomex said that they will deliver them another day. Customer service was horrible. Use any other florist. It is not worth having your occasion ruined by this company.
bradf91
6/18/19
It would be an understatement to say I am VERY disappointed in the service I received from Bloomex. I paid $20 extra to get flowers delivered for Mother's Day and they arrived two days late. I wasn't even notified of the delay and when I tried to call to check the status the automated system tells me I can't get information on existing orders. To top this horrible experience off, when the flowers did arrive they look NOTHING like the flowers I ordered. Instead of white roses and lavender she received 10 wilted pink tulips.

This was my first experience with Bloomex but will definitely be my last. When I did get in touch with someone they said email them a picture, but after doing that I never got a response. I resolved to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this business. The prices and pictures look great but it's a scam and you will not receive what you purchased and you will have no recourse to remedy poor service unless you can dispute the charge with your credit card company.

davidb2253
6/14/19
I needed to order some flowers for a friend and landed on Bloomex. I ordered a large bouquet, next day delivery. There was a little issue in the delivery, but they have solved this. The bouquet was gorgeous and unique.
clementinaa1
6/14/19
It's very useful that the flowers and chocolate were able to be delivered same day. I am out of city from where I sent them, so I did not get to actually see the product, but my daughter said the flowers were beautiful and the chocolate brightened her day.
kristenh95
6/13/19
Gave them the benefit of doubt after messing up my order in Feb 2019 and used them again...no delivery AGAIN. A total pain in the butt to deal with.
joej308
6/3/19
I ordered flowers and paid for same day delivery for my girlfriend. It was a very special occasion. Called Bloomer to verify my order would be delivered on time because the Oder status hadn't change. The person assured me it would be delivered by 6pm. I called at 6pm because nothing was delivered. The order status still showed "packaging". The customer service desk said it wouldn't be delivered till the next day. I said I wanted my money refunded. They said they had to get a supervisor get back to me by email. She could not do anything for me. Did not receive any email. This site is a total screw up. Stay away from this service.
miker618
5/31/19
Great delivery service for next-day flowers. Ordered the box of lilys and it did not disappoint. Convenient, beautiful, and timely!
kaylab116
5/31/19
It's great to be able to surprise someone without completely breaking the bank! Will definitely order through them again.
angelac322
5/31/19
I placed my last minute mother's day order in the evening with delivery set for the following day!!!
brandis71
5/31/19
Great service, I ordered some flowers for my girlfriend while she was in Edmonton. She got them without problem!
krisw60
5/31/19
've used Bloomex Flowers twice in the last month and cannot praise them enough. A long distance relationship is tough enough on its own but I can count on Bloomex to put a smile on my girlfriend's face every time.
franklinh27
5/31/19
It was a great choice to buy flowers here. I've never seen such a good price, never.
Basket was delievered fastly, flowers smell very good and my mom loved the surprise.
maryp520
5/31/19
I ordered a bouquet for a girlfriend, the manager immediately contacted me and specified where and when to deliver. Bouquet is very beautiful, service is high.
maryt435
5/31/19
I ordered two bouquets of flowers in this company. There was the first time that I've done an order in Bloomex. I can say that this service is really nice, all the stuff knows how to work, the creative ideas of making bouquets. Also i suppouce the prices are cheap, if to compair with other companies.
davidc1707
5/31/19
Recently I discovered this online flower shop and now I order flowers for all the holidays. Couriers arrive on time, flowers are always fresh and in a beautiful wrapping. It is very simple and convenient to make orders.
nofors
5/31/19
Delivered on time and despite my worries about difficulty delivering to especially address, the flowers arrived with no problems.
margaretd172
5/31/19
I've never thought that would find a good flower basket for $40.00 with a free courier.
My mom was amazed and she loved it! I am highly recommending this place and I will buy more from here!
ruthd95
5/31/19
I had a very solid experience dealing with Bloomex. There was an initial mistake upon delivery (likely not their fault) and after I notified them they re-sent my mother a bouquet of flowers for Mothers Day.
emmab187
5/31/19
We ordered the bouquet Mixed Roses for a friend's birthday. The bouquet was quite breath-taking and our friend enjoyed the luxury
junel65
5/31/19
I have used Bloomex multiple times and have always been happy with their service and with the quality of the arrangements.

You may reach a person who speaks but do not hope that you'll get a person who knows what they are talking about. Useless, at best.

By JOHN F.

https://www.facebook.com/bloomex/ their business page

By Donna G.

Refunded Full and fast via email chatting with Y from cs.

By Shaela L.

Questions? Get answers from the Bloomex staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Bloomex