Bloom Floral

Bloom Floral has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 76 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Bloom Floral most frequently mention customer service.Bloom Floral ranks 17th among Flower Delivery sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.4%
How would you rate Bloom Floral?

“Gorgeous Flowers for my Wife”

Sean M.
10/15/20

Site was so easy to navigate. They have so many beautiful ideas. I had a hard time narrowing it down. They delivered the bouquet at my wife's workplace with out issue. They delivered at the time I needed. Fantastic experience. The flowers still look and smell incredible a week later. Great people amazing product. Can't wait to order again.

“Very disappointed”

Anna W.
5/13/21

I had ordered a Mother's Day Bouquet online for $40 plus tax, I also requested for white and purple flowers (my mother's favorite color). The bouquet was very small and had one purple flower. I have ordered from Bloom many times before and have always been happy about the look and price of their bouquets but Mother's Day was definitely a let down. I for sure did not receive what I paid for

carolynw805
May 4th, 2022
Verified purchase

Staff were friendly, helpful and very accommodating. The stems I purchased were gorgeous and a beautiful accent for our Easter celebrations!

lydias216
May 1st, 2022
Verified purchase

Staff was friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my time in this store. I will definitely be back.

richardk1986
April 5th, 2022
Verified purchase

Very inviting atmosphere. Staff was very upbeat and helpful.

erina231
May 8th, 2022

Easy to order their flowers. Fast and they do same day delivery you can do any occasion Thank you

heloiseb1
February 4th, 2022
Verified purchase

I have had 3 deliveries from Callia and they are the most beautiful bouquets and they last very well. They text before they come so that the flowers are not left out in the cold. They are also great to deal with when ordering flowers. The website is very easy to navigate through. I will definitely use them when I am in need of flowers!

heatherf497
December 5th, 2020
Verified purchase

Was easy to order online I only wish they would be able to ship it out seeing I don't live that close

kavia3
February 14th, 2022
Verified purchase

Great flowers, great service. Very accommodating when I was late to pick up!

evad321
April 1st, 2022
Verified purchase

I came in to buy a single rose and was very pleased with the service, and my friend's rose lasted a long time.

barbd149
February 9th, 2022
Verified purchase

Excellent service, offered great ideas, beautiful floral arrangement

aaronp443
April 4th, 2022
Verified purchase

Went in on the busiest day and was still greeted. Quick service, had what I needed.

roxannem49
June 28th, 2019
Verified purchase

The corsages were beautiful when picked up, after being worn for approx. 2 hrs the flowers started coming off the ribbon. I think you should go back the elastic wrist bands

ritaf33
Kristina P. – Bloom Floral Rep

Hi Roxanne, We are sorry the corsage didn't stay well for you! Thank you for letting us know, we will take action to try to prevent any further instances like this. Just wondering, was it the raununculus corsage that gave us problems? Thanks again, we would love to continue serving you in the future.
-Madi

nicoles1707
January 17th, 2022
Verified purchase

Very friendly staff, always ensuring my order matches what I am requesting, prompt and friendly delivery.

micheleh548
February 7th, 2022
Verified purchase

I always choose Bloom when I am purchasing flowers. They're customer service is exceptional, they're friendly and have beautiful flowers.

audrat17
October 27th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered online. It was very easy. The only questionable issue was that I did not know exactly what I was ordering, only that it was the Deluxe. It was more money and I presumed more flowers. There were no separate pictures to view online to see what selection of size and/or arrangement would look like. The service was excellent, had a reply from the florist in a few hrs and delivery was on time.

Products used:
Flower arrangement

ginam624
February 15th, 2022

Kristina and the staff of bloom were beyond amazing. They put together the most amazing collection of florals and greens for our wedding day. The arch installation was beautiful, and everything was delivered and set up in a timely manner. Thank you guys for going above and beyond, and remaining flexible when our date changed due to covid. I would absolutely recommend Bloom to all who ask.

sabinek5
August 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase

We loved how all the bouquets turned out for my friend's wedding. The staff were super friendly and open to making adjustments and always easy to get a hold of. They also had multiple options for payment and we're flexible with pick up times when we ran late on the day of the wedding. Overall they just made the day so much easier and we were able to have a wonderful time with beautiful flowers in all the pictures :)

kiraf15
May 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

Picked out a bouquet online for my mom for mother's day, she loved it! Site is super easy to navigate as well. Thanks for all the hard work you all do at Blooms.

sharons1597
February 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

AWESOME~! Thanks! You guys are super! My daughter sure enjoyed her delivery of roses and "stuff" thank Y

seanm822
October 15th, 2020

kathyr945
May 14th, 2022

I bought a show stopper balloon bouquet. Within a hug hour of delivery, 4 of the balloons blew up, without anything touching them. Scared half the office. The next day, every single balloon is on the floor. Emailed to let them know, and was basically told too bad. Very disappointed with what I got, not worth the price AT ALL.

courtneyr230
November 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

My sister loved her flowers! She was so excited to receive her bouquet. Thank you!

marilynd138
February 3rd, 2020

I recently received a floral arrangement from Bloom Petals and Gift, and it was absolutely gorgeous. The flowers were fresh and long-lasting, and arranged to perfection. The shop owners were friendly and service was excellent. Their selection of giftware was also tasteful and lovely. Highly recommended for all your floral and gift needs.

annaw671
May 13th, 2021

dawnd163
June 9th, 2019
Verified purchase

Great service, beautiful custom bouquet, made exactly to my instructions, within the price range I asked for. A week later, and the bouquet is still blooming beautifully, and that's after a day's delay getting it into a vase, and a long car ride. Will definitely buy here again!

helenas43
March 30th, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful
Service! I made my order let's minute!
In a short time my daughter send me a picture
Already what she got! Love it

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bloom Floral staff and other customers.

ritaf33
Kristina P.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bloom Floral?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Bloom Floral?