Review of Bloomex

Tel: 1-888-912-5666
wecare@bloomex.ca

jenniw23
9/20/19
Last week my aunt and uncle had their 25 anniversary, so we had a big party. I ordered flowers through Bloomex, as usual, and again they didn't let me down. The order was delivered on time and the flowers were so fresh and beautiful. My aunt loved them. Some of the guests even asked me where I got such a wonderful bouquet. I think it's the best compliment.
conleym
9/20/19
I purchased flowers for my girlfriend several times in the last couple of years. I also tried other floral companies but always had problems with the delivery (it was late or canceled). But with Bloomex everything was perfect. They've never disappointed me. The roses I normally order are always fresh and budding. Never got broken flowers.
shaelal2
9/20/19
The name is incognite. Manager contacted me at other review source when I asked for help just 2 days ago. You always need to reach the fastest way, right? Don ever use their chat. It is particullary automated and there is no profit you gain through it. Use their official mailboxes. Faster and much more effective. Never received flowers, they cant deliver to location I did get them. I will try again next time.

Tip for consumers: Use different email. Never use chat

ethanh81
9/20/19
I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday and they were lovely.
The service I received from Bloomex was very friendly and first class.
megang152
9/20/19
My husband and I use them to send flowers to our families since after the wedding we moved to another country. We are very satisfied with the service. They deliver the flowers fresh, budding and on time! They have great customer service and are willing to replace items if you are not completely contented. For Mother's Day we ordered wonderful arrangements for our mothers.
jayl269
9/20/19
Bloomex always delivers quality florals in a timely manner! Definitly reccommend. Very reliable!!!!!
silvec
9/19/19
Bloomex is one of the best services for flower delivery. The order process is very simple and they have amazing prices and offers all the time.
alexandral111
9/19/19
Great place to order some nice flowers, not pricey, the order is delivered on time, no wilted or broken flowers. They do an excellent job in making the arrangements and delivering them. They've never let me down. Absolutely satisfied with the company.
amberl178
9/18/19
Bloomex, you made my day! My fabulous flowers were delivered on time. The were absolutely fresh and lasted long after the big day. The staff was so helpful and patient. I got exactly what I wanted and imagined!
melanies283
9/18/19
I had so excellent experience with this company. They delivered right at the time I pointed and my friend said the flowers were the most amazing she had ever seen.
morganb127
9/18/19
Bloomex is the best company I found to send flowers to my loved ones who live far away. They deliver your order on time and the flowers are always fresh and last very long. I think they aren't too expensive because you're paying for the quality. My most recent order was a bunch of orchids for my aunt. She had no words to say so beautiful the flowers were. I recommend Bloomex to anyone wanting to send flowers for any occasion.
abelm42
9/18/19
Bloomex staff was amazing help and professional! I knew nothing about flowers and they were really helpful and patient!
melvinw48
9/18/19
Very easy to order, with same day delivery! Very happy with the service and quality. Thanks!!!!!!!!!
stephaniec564
9/17/19
This company is despicable. The package arrived a day late, in a damaged box with 2 moldy flowers. When approaching the company about the issue, they give auto-emails and the other emails asked for the same information over and over again. No real response. No apologies. I even emailed the company owner directly and gave him my phone number to call me to discuss their awful customer service....but of course he didn't. Dimitri Lokhonia (*****@bloomex.ca) - for those who need it. Dimitri, I dare you to call me. I've emailed you a few times. You know how to find me.
debrah306
9/17/19
Nicely done. They failed my order in time, but I did it in advance. Got resent in a few hours, while I was searchin all those bad reviews there. It was last second before I did a mistake. Beautiful basket for my daughter and it's best I ever had myself. I ll add a photo later. No time.
ethanl46
9/16/19
I'm always impressed with Bloomex customer service. Their products always arrive on time and look great. If for some reason they aren't it's immediately replaced. Personally I had an issue with them just once when the flowers for my mom didn't look the same as in the online photo. I called Bloomex and the manager Anastasia handled it resending the flowers. In the end, I got the flowers I had ordered and my mom was delighted with them.
stuartg63
9/16/19
I ordered my mom a bouquet for Mother's Day. Got there on time and it was gorgeous. Bloomex has a great selection of flowers and gift baskets. Definitely recommend this company when you are unable to give flowers or a gift in person. A friend of mine move to other city, so I had a sweets basket to be delivered to her. She was just elated.
lauram743
9/8/19
My order number 01445208 /03.Sep. 2019. I ordered a beautiful bouquet of flowers Lavender Love (supersize) seen in a presentation ... very charming and I would say even misleading ... they were for my sister's birthday. Three rags of flowers appeared to have been taken from the garbage. I was deeply disappointed by the bad surprise given to my sister and then by the money spent, not at all few. I do not recommend to all Bloomex Australia Melbourne. Total lack of seriousness and professionalism.
darv
9/4/19
Ordered white lilies and roses for sympathy got colourful carnations and daisies. Ordered card got a piece of paper. Order directly from the company of your choice don't let bloomex work for you you don't get what you pay for.... First picture what I got second picture what I ordered... notice the paper card... Wrong message as well
kelliec33
9/2/19
I really like going through this company because they always get my order correct and they always deliver it on time. I've tried other companies but something went wrong any time. So I highly recommend Bloomex because I've never had issues with them. Last time I ordered Sunrise Bouquet and it was flawless. When I gave it to my mom for her birthday she was very happy.
lindah935
9/2/19
Bloomex always delivers fresh flowers. They are very affordable and you can find some coupons online (on their website or social networks). My husband and I have used this company numerous times when choosing flower gifts for our friends and relatives, or for me. I've recently received a bunch of red roses when I was at work. They were gorgeous. What can I say, Bloomex is the best.
evanp51
9/2/19
My best friend lives across country and we don't always know what to give each other for special occasions. So we often send flowers and gift baskets to each other. Last time I ordered sweets basket and a bunch of gerberas for her birthday. The presents arrived on time, they were perfect, as usual. We both use Bloomex and have some discounts. Bloomex, thanks for your job!
daniela393
9/2/19
Enjoyed Bloomex. Very nice selection of flowers and gift baskets for all occasions. I always find the perfect gift on the page. Three days ago my grandfather had his birthday, I couldn't congratulate him in person (I was out of town), so I ordered him a present online. I went for a tea basket because my grandfather a tea lover. Eventually, everything was great, the basket was delivered on time. He was very happy.
kharliem
8/27/19
Absolutely a joke of a company. Am still chasing up my refund as they couldn't deliver the next day as I paid extra for. Many emails, calls and live chat still no refund. BS company
mohammadk41
8/15/19
Bloomex is a fraud website guys. Do not buy from it.

I placed an order on this website and I paid extra for my order to be delivered on Valentine day and they delivered a totally wrong order a couple of days later.
I contacted them and requested a refund and instead they gave me a store credit.
A few months later when I went to use my store credit they said it was expired. Can you believe that?

I have contacted my bank and they issued a fraud transaction case against them.

You may reach a person who speaks but do not hope that you'll get a person who knows what they are talking about. Useless, at best.

By JOHN F.

https://www.facebook.com/bloomex/ their business page

By Donna G.

Refunded Full and fast via email chatting with Y from cs.

By Shaela L.

Questions? Get answers from the Bloomex staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Bloomex