Bloomex

Bloomex has a consumer rating of 4.01 stars from 360 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bloomex also ranks 4th among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with Bloomex are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 75.3%

• Process to order online was seamless, and they were at her door within a few short hours.
  • Great service, amazing flowers and a very recipient!

• When I contacted customer service, they couldn't care less.
  • They took my money but never delivered the flowers.
How would you rate Bloomex?

“Funeral Flowers”

Abigale B.
6/24/20

Having given hardly any notice for next day delivery, these florists came up trumps.. perfect flowers for a funeral, fresh and the colours where such a celebration of life. Fresh flowers meant to last with such a beautiful smell. I have used several other companies but nothing compares to Bloomex! I can honestly say a big thank you to everyone concerned and will definitely be purchasing more

“DO NOT BUY”

Brian N.
5/14/20

I bought a bouquet of flowers for my mother which was supposed to have roses, lilies, and lavender chrysanthemums. I even paid to upgrade to the largest size! A total of $80 to have them delivered. Instead, my mother received left over scraps of Carnations. A complete abomination. I was both baffled and embarrassed of what my mother received. When I spoke to costumer service they told me that the "flowers" delivered met their policy. RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

customer service (36) flowers (233) day delivery (10) order (210) great service (13) delivery service (9) gift baskets (5) 2 days (5) flower delivery (6) phone number (5) mothers day (6) 4 days (6)
abigaleb2
June 24th, 2020
briann627
May 14th, 2020
lisav361
June 23rd, 2020
My parents sent me some flowers as a surprise, and they are truly beautiful. Healthy, fresh, vibrant flowers and very well presented in a box with water bag and bow. Also came with a hand written card with my parents message on, leaflet about the company, plant food and a card for the local florist who prepared my flowers. It was a nice touch knowing which local florist had made the bouquet. I have used Interflora previously when ordering flowers, but now I will be looking at Bloomex first.
jannab10
June 23rd, 2020
I came across Bloomex as I searched the web looking to send flowers to Guernsey as I live in mainland UK and did not know which provider would be best. The website was easy to navigate and gave me options of florists that could deliver to my recipients address. I was informed when the delivery was completed. The recipient was very pleased with both the flowers & the balloons. Good service at a good price!
maryannb87
May 8th, 2020
First time ordering. Extremely disappointed. (Toronto order) not sure what the Nova Scotia order looks like. They were not like it was pictured on site sadly. As you can tell hardly any greenery at all. Since they are a mother's Day gift during a time of isolation its heartbreaking to see what she received
jimmyg101
June 24th, 2020
Great service- I ordered from Australia for delivery in the UK. You get to choose a Florist in the area of delivery, view all their floral displays with prices in your currency so you know what you're ordering and how much it's going to cost you. The florist I chose arrived on time and the bouquet was exactly as it was pictured on the website. Very happy will use this again.
ehawi
February 27th, 2020
Bloomex has an EXCELLENT selection too, with flowers and edibles and gifts. I've used them before without any problems, and this very positive experience encourages me to use them over and over. I don't know if the shipping issues were my fault or a glitch in the system, but either way it is all taken care of and my 30th wedding Anniversary! was the best!
hollyp118
June 23rd, 2020
Have to say I've used Bloomex many times now and I've not had a bad experience. Every florist that's been used has been 10 out of 10.... my son & daughter. in. law have just moved into 1st home, I send flowers, they were out, florist left basket with next door neighbour and left card for my son.. (another florist (not Bloomex) just dumped them under a polythene cover with no note, survice to say dead flowers found. ) Will never use anyone other then Bloomex now as their web page is easy use and service is great.
enzar1
February 13th, 2020
Our dad passed away. We ordered from bloomex on line, the flowers looked nice on line , but once we got them, there was half the flowers on them, when we called to complain they said they ran out of stock. We already were do sad with dads death then we see the flowers that we pay for not to our satisfaction at all, when we callled to complain, they said they would send us another bouquet by then the funeral was over. Not happy at all. Be careful people.
rinettep
May 1st, 2020
International delivery worried me because I had never done this before, but Bloomex contacted me within several hours of placing the order to confirm everything. The flowers were delivered on time and reportedly, were beautiful. Thank you!
darcyh30
February 10th, 2020
Ordered a beautiful floral bouquet of what was to be mixed annuals, greens in a vase and my daughter who had just had a baby received a vase with around 6 or 7 tulips and 2 carnations. Showed the pics to many friends and people at work and they all thought it was a joke, not even close to what I ordered! Wrote them and all I received was really too bad, so sad, suck it up! They couldn't care less, bottom line. Will never, never shop with them again! Of course this site will not allow the pics added!
mikew1086
June 4th, 2020
Great service, amazing flowers and a very recipient! I have used this florist many times and they never disappoint. Consistently excellent. Highly recommended.
ivya17
June 3rd, 2020
Flowers were bought for a dear friends special birthday. The arrangement was beautiful, service great. Have used before and will again.Thank you.
lisac1520
May 21st, 2020
We have always been very pleased with the wonderful, reliable and competent service that Bloomex has provided us. We had sent a beautiful bouquet to our niece with special needs and it really made her day so bright! I will always use them in the future for all my floral needs!
tracyj146
April 23rd, 2020
Great company. ordered a flower for moms birthday. There were very little thoughts in choosing, I really wanted the roses to come out a little expensive. As a result, a replacement was chosen with the consultant and everything turned out perfect. Delivery was on time, the courier is polite, I also congratulated myself) my mother was very happy.
simonl136
April 23rd, 2020
My partner was amazed at how beautifully arranged the flowers were. Needless to say I'm a happy man as long as she is. Thank you very much for your services and I will definitely be in touch with another order in future.
francesw97
February 27th, 2020
Both my Wife and I have been very busy with work of late, no time for outing and family fun time as we are use too. I surprised my better half at her office with flowers delivery and she said most beautiful flower gallery and the quality was top-notch. All thanks to Bloomex she really love it.
angelaf343
June 4th, 2020
They want your money but if something goes wrong they will not return it never again will I order from them, I emailed them 6 times and always got the same email from them I order 3 sets of flowers and only 2 arrived after a month of waiting I said cancel
The 3 rd ones because it's useless now the occasion is over nope what did they do not cancel it and sent me a 10% discount for my next purchase trust me you do not want to order from these people.
jba10
April 19th, 2020
Wonderful folks to deal with. Top quality handling of our order from start to finish. I recommend them highly.
michaeld2585
June 4th, 2020
Fantastic service. Excellent orchids and delivered on time, my wife was over the moon at the flowers. Thank you.
teannaw
June 3rd, 2020
Amazing, professional and fast service! I've been using Bloomex to send flower gifts to my love ones and Bloomex has the lowest price with beautiful flowers to offer. Not only that, they offer a variety of gifts such as edible gift baskets and teddy bears, chocolates and wine! I love their service, as they are available in different places as well
carold503
May 8th, 2020
Flowers were ordered on the 4th May for delivery on the 6th. The flowers were not delivered until the 8th of May (after I needed them on the 7th). Also, I did not get what I paid for.... not even the blue vase. Stay away. Order from someone local who can make it right. I reported to the BBB and still they don't want to refund my purchase. Will be calling the credit card company next. Stay far far away. Save yourself the headache.
colliek
January 13th, 2020
Hr work truly stands out from the rest. She has an eye for color, composition, and unique detail. When picking up the arrangement to give to my son's teacher, I could not stop staring at it because it was so beautiful. Needless to say, my daughter's teacher and office staff were all swooning over bloomex! Afterwards.
heathert256
June 23rd, 2020
ordering from australia the time difference of 11 hours caused us a small problem,This was quickly solved by contacting the florist directly. we ordered as a guest and so our confirmation email was sent to junk mail. we contacted Gareths florists and they quickly confirmed our order, they delivered at 08:50 am and sent email of the flowers which were very well presented. we were delighted with the quality and service provided by Gareths florists. Five stars. Les.
lf306
May 11th, 2020
I normally do not write reviews, but I felt I had to warn others. My kids ordered flowers for me to be delivered on Mothers day. They told me they were emailed a delivery notce at 8:30 p.m. No one knocked or rang the doorbell, but I did check my front porch & did not see anything. I found a small bunch of flowers this morning in the dirt of my front garden behind a flower pot. Is this the way you deliver? The flowers were a disappointment too. Flowers were snapped right off, and they were not even close in value or picture of what they ordered. Not even a real card to go with the flowers? I told them it was the thought that counts. Do you always overcharge people for poor product and service? If I could give a 0 or minus star rating, I would!

I feel like I've been scammed. Took my money and did not deliver my purchased flowers.

By Joe J.
See more answers (13)

No they are a joke of a company avoid like the plague

By Kharlie M.