Bloomex

Bloomex has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 648 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Bloomex most frequently mention beautiful flowers, great service and next day. Bloomex ranks 5th among Flower Delivery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 77.7%

No positive highlights yet

• Zero for customer service, and management is too scared to talk on the phone is what it seems like.
How would you rate Bloomex?

“Funeral Flowers”

Abigale B.
6/24/20

Having given hardly any notice for next day delivery, these florists came up trumps. Perfect flowers for a funeral, fresh and the colours where such a celebration of life. Fresh flowers meant to last with such a beautiful smell. I have used several other companies but nothing compares to Bloomex! I can honestly say a big thank you to everyone concerned and will definitely be purchasing more

“DO NOT BUY”

Brian N.
5/14/20

I bought a bouquet of flowers for my mother which was supposed to have roses, lilies, and lavender chrysanthemums. I even paid to upgrade to the largest size! A total of $80 to have them delivered. Instead, my mother received left over scraps of Carnations. A complete abomination. I was both baffled and embarrassed of what my mother received. When I spoke to costumer service they told me that the "flowers" delivered met their policy. RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

customer service (43)
abigaleb2
June 24th, 2020
briann627
May 14th, 2020
lisav361
June 23rd, 2020
My parents sent me some flowers as a surprise, and they are truly beautiful. Healthy, fresh, vibrant flowers and very well presented in a box with water bag and bow. Also came with a hand written card with my parents message on, leaflet about the company, plant food and a card for the local florist who prepared my flowers. It was a nice touch knowing which local florist had made the bouquet. I have used Interflora previously when ordering flowers, but now I will be looking at Bloomex first.
jannab10
June 23rd, 2020
I came across Bloomex as I searched the web looking to send flowers to Guernsey as I live in mainland UK and did not know which provider would be best. The website was easy to navigate and gave me options of florists that could deliver to my recipients address. I was informed when the delivery was completed. The recipient was very pleased with both the flowers & the balloons. Good service at a good price!
pamj119
January 12th, 2021
1st time using Bloomex. Although they could not do same day delivery as promised, I was refunded the same day fee. I was called shortly after by Bloomex that my same day delivery was not possible and would deliver and provide a vase and a flower count upgrade. Flowers were received very fresh, with a vase on the date they said they were to arrive. Very happy customer and recipient!
jimmyg101
June 24th, 2020
Great service- I ordered from Australia for delivery in the UK. You get to choose a Florist in the area of delivery, view all their floral displays with prices in your currency so you know what you're ordering and how much it's going to cost you. The florist I chose arrived on time and the bouquet was exactly as it was pictured on the website. Very happy will use this again.
jayc445
August 28th, 2020
Ordered two arrangements of flowers and they turned out completely different than the photos on their website even after inquirying about specific size upgrades how they would turn out. Called customer service to confirm details to the order and they very rudely hung up on me after I requested a few points be added into my order. They got charges wrong on my credit card, and am now having to go through to dispute them. Stay away, not worth the trouble.
joyceh337
November 5th, 2020
I asked for delivery early afternoon and they arrived just before 2. P.m. The actual flowers were superb. In my experience it is rare for every flower to "come out" but that is what happened. Indeed a week later they are showing little sign of wear. Excellent service. Will definitely use you again.
katiec311
December 4th, 2020
Florist called promptly to advise fewer choices at this time of year - I suggested creating something out of ideally local as possible available alternatives and they didn't disappoint my friend was thrilled to receive beautiful new year birthday daffodils and tulips. Thank you.
anthonyw510
June 30th, 2020
Ordered these flowers (cool breeze) for a friend who was absolutely delighted with them. They were even more stunning than the photograph online. Delivered when promised and emails kept me updated on delivery. Would definitely order from here again.
ehawi
February 27th, 2020
Bloomex has an EXCELLENT selection too, with flowers and edibles and gifts. I've used them before without any problems, and this very positive experience encourages me to use them over and over. I don't know if the shipping issues were my fault or a glitch in the system, but either way it is all taken care of and my 30th wedding Anniversary! Was the best!
hollyp118
June 23rd, 2020
Have to say I've used Bloomex many times now and I've not had a bad experience. Every florist that's been used has been 10 out of 10... my son & daughter. In. Law have just moved into 1st home, I send flowers, they were out, florist left basket with next door neighbour and left card for my son. (another florist (not Bloomex) just dumped them under a polythene cover with no note, survice to say dead flowers found.) Will never use anyone other then Bloomex now as their web page is easy use and service is great.
meld65
December 10th, 2020
Ordered flowers, delivered 5 days later than I wanted. The company offered a gift basket as an apology, which is why I'm giving them 2 stars and not 1. However, the flowers arrived to the recipient and were totally not what I ordered, I even paid for extra flowers and a card, and neither of those were included. They were nothing like what I asked for, and looked really cheap and super embarrassing, as this was a gift. I reached out to Bloomex and sent photos of what I received and asked for a refund, and they are literally ignoring me. I'm sure people have had good experiences with them but they are not reliable! Do yourself a favour and find someone else.
rinettep
May 1st, 2020
International delivery worried me because I had never done this before, but Bloomex contacted me within several hours of placing the order to confirm everything. The flowers were delivered on time and reportedly, were beautiful. Thank you!
moniquew94
January 15th, 2021
Any flowers I have ordered through this website have been gorgeous. Very easy to find a florist in the UK or Australia (my experience) and to navigate your site. Love your service. One happy customer plus happy recipients too. Thank you
darineb1
September 2nd, 2020
Misleading description about number of flowers in a bouquet saying its 50 but then you get 15.
Not willing to refund
Impossible to reach a supervisor by phone and they send you back the same email over and over without even bothering themselves by acknowledging your concerns
Disappointed me on the most important occasion
Too expensive and they add lots of fees
Coupons rarely work
Just encourage your local florist and save yourself from this bad service...
maryannb87
May 8th, 2020
First time ordering. Extremely disappointed. (Toronto order) not sure what the Nova Scotia order looks like. They were not like it was pictured on site sadly. As you can tell hardly any greenery at all. Since they are a mother's Day gift during a time of isolation its heartbreaking to see what she received
geoffc60
January 23rd, 2021
Fantastic service. Good communication about delivery. Recipient loved the flower display and remarked that they were beautifully presented. Flowers delivered resembled item viewed online. Would use again
jime351
January 24th, 2021
Superb same day service, beautiful flowers, kept informed all the way. I was worried as they said the shop had changed, but no need... everything was perfect. Completely recommend and will use again.
valeriet171
November 5th, 2020
Absolutely gorgeous arrangement of beautiful flowers. Excellent exchange of energy ( value for money) They were also delivered early on the day requested. Smiling. I will definitely use again & feel happy to recommend to family & friends. Thank you everything was perfect, Katelynne x
alexah33
December 22nd, 2020
Wanted to send my friend some flowers as her grandpa had passed away that day. Flowers were ordered and then delivered a couple of hours later. Very efficient
mikew1086
June 4th, 2020
Great service, amazing flowers and a very recipient! I have used this florist many times and they never disappoint. Consistently excellent. Highly recommended.
robc290
July 31st, 2020
User friendly website, very straight forward ordering process. Flowers arrived on time and were beautiful. Would absolutely use again and recommend to others.
severog4
September 30th, 2020
Fantastic service! Highly recommend. Beautiful flowers. I ordered it for the wrong date and they were very helpful and fast in responding to my email.
briank1169
December 24th, 2020
As always Buttercups and Daisies come up smelling of Roses. My mum who has been poorly received a beautiful basket of flowers. Thank you

There isn't any. They don't care and have no conscience.

By Lea J.