Bloomex

Bloomex has a consumer rating of 3.84 stars from 305 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bloomex also ranks 3rd among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with Bloomex are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Thank you always for a great service and the most beautiful flowers.
  • Very good delivery service...even to rural deliveries.

• When I contacted customer service, they couldn't care less.
  • One came without a card to say who the flowers were even from.
How would you rate Bloomex?

“I've used them before without any problems.”

Ehaw I.
2/27/20

Bloomex has an EXCELLENT selection too, with flowers and edibles and gifts. I've used them before without any problems, and this very positive experience encourages me to use them over and over. I don't know if the shipping issues were my fault or a glitch in the system, but either way it is all taken care of and my 30th wedding Anniversary! was the best!

“DO NOT BUY”

Brian N.
5/14/20

I bought a bouquet of flowers for my mother which was supposed to have roses, lilies, and lavender chrysanthemums. I even paid to upgrade to the largest size! A total of $80 to have them delivered. Instead, my mother received left over scraps of Carnations. A complete abomination. I was both baffled and embarrassed of what my mother received. When I spoke to costumer service they told me that the "flowers" delivered met their policy. RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

customer service (33) flowers (196) day delivery (7) great service (10) delivery service (9) 2 days (5) flower delivery (6) mothers day (6) gift baskets (4) phone number (4) 3 days (5) purchase flowers (3)
ehawi
rinettep
May 1st, 2020
International delivery worried me because I had never done this before, but Bloomex contacted me within several hours of placing the order to confirm everything. The flowers were delivered on time and reportedly, were beautiful. Thank you!
briann627
May 14th, 2020
lisac1520
May 21st, 2020
We have always been very pleased with the wonderful, reliable and competent service that Bloomex has provided us. We had sent a beautiful bouquet to our niece with special needs and it really made her day so bright! I will always use them in the future for all my floral needs!
tracyj146
April 23rd, 2020
Great company. ordered a flower for moms birthday. There were very little thoughts in choosing, I really wanted the roses to come out a little expensive. As a result, a replacement was chosen with the consultant and everything turned out perfect. Delivery was on time, the courier is polite, I also congratulated myself) my mother was very happy.
maryannb87
May 8th, 2020
First time ordering. Extremely disappointed. (Toronto order) not sure what the Nova Scotia order looks like. They were not like it was pictured on site sadly. As you can tell hardly any greenery at all. Since they are a mother's Day gift during a time of isolation its heartbreaking to see what she received
enzar1
February 13th, 2020
Our dad passed away. We ordered from bloomex on line, the flowers looked nice on line , but once we got them, there was half the flowers on them, when we called to complain they said they ran out of stock. We already were do sad with dads death then we see the flowers that we pay for not to our satisfaction at all, when we callled to complain, they said they would send us another bouquet by then the funeral was over. Not happy at all. Be careful people.
simonl136
April 23rd, 2020
My partner was amazed at how beautifully arranged the flowers were. Needless to say I'm a happy man as long as she is. Thank you very much for your services and I will definitely be in touch with another order in future.
darcyh30
February 10th, 2020
Ordered a beautiful floral bouquet of what was to be mixed annuals, greens in a vase and my daughter who had just had a baby received a vase with around 6 or 7 tulips and 2 carnations. Showed the pics to many friends and people at work and they all thought it was a joke, not even close to what I ordered! Wrote them and all I received was really too bad, so sad, suck it up! They couldn't care less, bottom line. Will never, never shop with them again! Of course this site will not allow the pics added!
francesw97
February 27th, 2020
Both my Wife and I have been very busy with work of late, no time for outing and family fun time as we are use too. I surprised my better half at her office with flowers delivery and she said most beautiful flower gallery and the quality was top-notch. All thanks to Bloomex she really love it.
carold503
May 8th, 2020
Flowers were ordered on the 4th May for delivery on the 6th. The flowers were not delivered until the 8th of May (after I needed them on the 7th). Also, I did not get what I paid for.... not even the blue vase. Stay away. Order from someone local who can make it right. I reported to the BBB and still they don't want to refund my purchase. Will be calling the credit card company next. Stay far far away. Save yourself the headache.
jba10
April 19th, 2020
Wonderful folks to deal with. Top quality handling of our order from start to finish. I recommend them highly.
colliek
January 13th, 2020
Hr work truly stands out from the rest. She has an eye for color, composition, and unique detail. When picking up the arrangement to give to my son's teacher, I could not stop staring at it because it was so beautiful. Needless to say, my daughter's teacher and office staff were all swooning over bloomex! Afterwards.
theresas394
May 21st, 2020
Great service, fast and easy to set up. Nice to receive an email confirming delivery too, many thanks.
paulc1176
April 30th, 2020
I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and used Bloomex and she absolutely loved them!! They were delivered to her work and arrived before her lunch hour..I will definitely order again!! Thank you so much!!
catm109
May 21st, 2020
I use Bloomex for all of my flower delivery needs. I keep ordering from them because they are so quick and provide beautiful flowers every time! The quality is excellent.
lf306
May 11th, 2020
I normally do not write reviews, but I felt I had to warn others. My kids ordered flowers for me to be delivered on Mothers day. They told me they were emailed a delivery notce at 8:30 p.m. No one knocked or rang the doorbell, but I did check my front porch & did not see anything. I found a small bunch of flowers this morning in the dirt of my front garden behind a flower pot. Is this the way you deliver? The flowers were a disappointment too. Flowers were snapped right off, and they were not even close in value or picture of what they ordered. Not even a real card to go with the flowers? I told them it was the thought that counts. Do you always overcharge people for poor product and service? If I could give a 0 or minus star rating, I would!
laylal15
May 20th, 2020
Bloomex was fantastic. Easy to use, great pricing, quick delivery and easy updates sent to my email. Thank you for making it so convenient!
rlp3
May 27th, 2020
Horrible experience and customer service. Ordered a birthday cake with flowers and they only delivered the flowers. When I called to request a refund for the cake, they told me the cake was already in transit, then shipped it 4 days later covered in ants! They still refused to issue a refund and wouldn't return my calls. Person I spoke to was not helpful at all. Never order from them!
margoc20
April 12th, 2020
I ordered and paid for three deluxe CHEESE baskets to be delivered to my children in Edmonton and Westmount. Only one basket contained one small item of cheese. I phoned in my order so I could explain exactly what I wanted and was guaranteed 6 cheeses and 4 boxes of crackers in each gift basket. Your customer support telephone is out of service, your chat option tells me to email and your email option sends me an automatic response. I am out $300.00 for boxes of cookies, tea and tuna?! Adding insult to injury I was given a 15% discount on my next order?! Not happening. Terrible company that has lost my business.
erlr
April 30th, 2020
5 Stars For Birthday Bouquet arrangement arriving same day, looking EXACTLY like the picture. 10 + Stars for giving our 91 year old Grandma another reason to show off her beautiful smile, making everyone's day.
vanessaa107
February 27th, 2020
Good service as always, have used this firm a few times now never any problems, great job. Their service really professional and friendly.
christines698
May 13th, 2020
Would never order from theses guys again. I ordered 6 days ahead for Mother's Day. They took my money but never delivered the flowers. So disappointed. Trying to get ahold of someone is like pulling teeth. When you make a mistake how you handle the aftermath means a lot. Live chat never worked either.
stephg30
May 19th, 2020
I've used bloomex several times to send flowers to family in other parts of Canada and have never been disappointed.
carolg577
May 19th, 2020
I have been waiting since May 14th for an upgraded complimentary repeat order because of receiving poor quality flowers. Bloomex promised me this resend order. I am still waiting and it is the evening of May 19th. the first order was sent from Ottawa 5 hours away so was several days getting to me and flowers were in poor shape. I live 1 hour from Toronto. I am now wondering if my flowers are sitting with courier dying. Very disappointed. Would appreciate hearing why Bloomex makes a promise and doesn't carry it out. Very difficult to get answer from Customer Service

Good luck, tried several times and no luck, email and live chat get no response

By Nakisha S.