Bloomex

Bloomex has a consumer rating of 3.96 stars from 789 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Bloomex most frequently mention beautiful flowers, great service and local florist. Bloomex ranks 4th among Flower Delivery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 77.1%

No positive highlights yet

• Zero for customer service, and management is too scared to talk on the phone is what it seems like.
  • If i had mistakingly put the 17th i would of thought it was just me but 100% they fucked up my delivery date.
How would you rate Bloomex?

“Bloomex Gift Baskets”

Margo D.
2/25/21

My husband recently received a Bloomex gift basket (GTA) ordered by his sister in England. It was beautifully wrapped and delivered to our door in a sealed box. The assortment of goodies is awesome! We were so impressed that we ordered a similar gift basket for a helpful neighbour. Communication from placing the order to delivery was excellent. Highly recommend!

“Terrible quality. Worse customer service”

Rozanne T.
5/15/21

Mother's Day flowers arrived wilted, browning, petals falling off, not the flowers we ordered. Unarranged with an elastic band holding it together in a white grocery bag. We ordered a vase but that arrived lying on its side with no water. Bloomex not willing to give a refund. They said the photos we submitted - some with naked stems (flowers had been cut off by the "florist") were within keeping with their policies. I. e. They are comfortable with delivering dead garbage.

customer service (43) delivery date (0)
margod26

Don’t purchase from Bloomex

Flowere

abigaleb2
June 24th, 2020

Having given hardly any notice for next day delivery, these florists came up trumps. Perfect flowers for a funeral, fresh and the colours where such a celebration of life. Fresh flowers meant to last with such a beautiful smell. I have used several other companies but nothing compares to Bloomex! I can honestly say a big thank you to everyone concerned and will definitely be purchasing more

lisav361
June 23rd, 2020

My parents sent me some flowers as a surprise, and they are truly beautiful. Healthy, fresh, vibrant flowers and very well presented in a box with water bag and bow. Also came with a hand written card with my parents message on, leaflet about the company, plant food and a card for the local florist who prepared my flowers. It was a nice touch knowing which local florist had made the bouquet. I have used Interflora previously when ordering flowers, but now I will be looking at Bloomex first.

jannab10
June 23rd, 2020

I came across Bloomex as I searched the web looking to send flowers to Guernsey as I live in mainland UK and did not know which provider would be best. The website was easy to navigate and gave me options of florists that could deliver to my recipients address. I was informed when the delivery was completed. The recipient was very pleased with both the flowers & the balloons. Good service at a good price!

pamj119
January 12th, 2021

1st time using Bloomex. Although they could not do same day delivery as promised, I was refunded the same day fee. I was called shortly after by Bloomex that my same day delivery was not possible and would deliver and provide a vase and a flower count upgrade. Flowers were received very fresh, with a vase on the date they said they were to arrive. Very happy customer and recipient!

kimf469
February 24th, 2021

Bloomex ripped off my grandmother and refused a refund. They didn't seem to care that the product they delivered was not only wrong but half of the flowers were broken! I sent multiple emails and called multiple times but nothing! I just don't want to see anyone else get scammed by this company. I can't respect a company that shows so little consideration and respect to elders! Garbage company - garbage product!

jimmyg101
June 24th, 2020

Great service- I ordered from Australia for delivery in the UK. You get to choose a Florist in the area of delivery, view all their floral displays with prices in your currency so you know what you're ordering and how much it's going to cost you. The florist I chose arrived on time and the bouquet was exactly as it was pictured on the website. Very happy will use this again.

mikep1189
April 9th, 2021

I ordered 100 Blooms for next day morning delivery. They arrived in the morning. When I opened the secure box they arrived in, I must admit I felt disappointed. By evening they were exquisite and even now they cheer me up as soon as I see them in these lonely times. Thank you Bloomex. For me, you are essential. This is how beautiful they are now. BEAUTIFUL

Flowers

joyceh337
November 5th, 2020

I asked for delivery early afternoon and they arrived just before 2. P.m. The actual flowers were superb. In my experience it is rare for every flower to "come out" but that is what happened. Indeed a week later they are showing little sign of wear. Excellent service. Will definitely use you again.

kenh771
February 11th, 2021

Had two orders in and confirmed - neither delivered and best I can get is a chat person telling me a manager will call me in 48 hours - and their phone line says leave a message and we will call you within 48 hours. Thats great, party was today, they are going to call me in two days from now. Was told to refer to their refund policy? JUst wrote off 185 - wished I had given it to charity instead of an incompetent hustler.

Tip for consumers:
Use someone local that you can get on the phone - not someone or some company that hides behind a website. If a real person doesnt answer the phone, deal with someone else.

Products used:
Ordered from local supplier. Took Bloomex out of my book. They are incompetent./

briann627
May 14th, 2020

I bought a bouquet of flowers for my mother which was supposed to have roses, lilies, and lavender chrysanthemums. I even paid to upgrade to the largest size! A total of $80 to have them delivered. Instead, my mother received left over scraps of Carnations. A complete abomination. I was both baffled and embarrassed of what my mother received. When I spoke to costumer service they told me that the "flowers" delivered met their policy. RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

katiec311
December 4th, 2020

Florist called promptly to advise fewer choices at this time of year - I suggested creating something out of ideally local as possible available alternatives and they didn't disappoint my friend was thrilled to receive beautiful new year birthday daffodils and tulips. Thank you.

alisong133
April 8th, 2021

I ordered a gourmet hamper and was sent a lot of cheap substitutes. Absolutely NOTHING like the advertised item nor items from their advertised list. Getting nowhere with customer services. Finding lots of bad press online which I wish I had seen before ordering. Will never use again. Absolute scam. Pictures are what I ordered and what was sent. Allegedly valued at $100 plus postage.

Tip for consumers:
Do not use them. It's a total scam

Gourmet hamper

anthonyw510
June 30th, 2020

Ordered these flowers (cool breeze) for a friend who was absolutely delighted with them. They were even more stunning than the photograph online. Delivered when promised and emails kept me updated on delivery. Would definitely order from here again.

markm3177
May 14th, 2021

Great products, excellent support staff who make you feel like a values customer. I would have made it 5 stars, but on the last 2 deliveries, the flowers where a little beat up and only lasted about a week. Also we had sent my niece Jolene a boquet to mark the birth of her son, but they also arrived inpoor condition and died quickly. Careful! You're slipping!

rachelleb49
February 19th, 2021

Flowers arrived dead. I could not believe it. Plus we paid extra for a super arrangement and look what came. Bloomex said they will refund the money if the recipient, who just had surgery, ships the dead flowers back to them. Rude customer service. I do not recommend ever. These pics are from the day they were delivered. They froze in the UHAUL. Yes, bloomex uses UHAUL to deliver.

Do not use them

Flowers that arrived dead

ehawi
February 27th, 2020

Bloomex has an EXCELLENT selection too, with flowers and edibles and gifts. I've used them before without any problems, and this very positive experience encourages me to use them over and over. I don't know if the shipping issues were my fault or a glitch in the system, but either way it is all taken care of and my 30th wedding Anniversary! Was the best!

hollyp118
June 23rd, 2020

Have to say I've used Bloomex many times now and I've not had a bad experience. Every florist that's been used has been 10 out of 10... my son & daughter. In. Law have just moved into 1st home, I send flowers, they were out, florist left basket with next door neighbour and left card for my son. (another florist (not Bloomex) just dumped them under a polythene cover with no note, survice to say dead flowers found.) Will never use anyone other then Bloomex now as their web page is easy use and service is great.

jayc445
August 28th, 2020

Ordered two arrangements of flowers and they turned out completely different than the photos on their website even after inquirying about specific size upgrades how they would turn out. Called customer service to confirm details to the order and they very rudely hung up on me after I requested a few points be added into my order. They got charges wrong on my credit card, and am now having to go through to dispute them. Stay away, not worth the trouble.

rinettep
May 1st, 2020

International delivery worried me because I had never done this before, but Bloomex contacted me within several hours of placing the order to confirm everything. The flowers were delivered on time and reportedly, were beautiful. Thank you!

moniquew94
January 15th, 2021

Any flowers I have ordered through this website have been gorgeous. Very easy to find a florist in the UK or Australia (my experience) and to navigate your site. Love your service. One happy customer plus happy recipients too. Thank you

darineb1
September 2nd, 2020

Misleading description about number of flowers in a bouquet saying its 50 but then you get 15.
Not willing to refund
Impossible to reach a supervisor by phone and they send you back the same email over and over without even bothering themselves by acknowledging your concerns
Disappointed me on the most important occasion
Too expensive and they add lots of fees
Coupons rarely work
Just encourage your local florist and save yourself from this bad service...

geoffc60
January 23rd, 2021

Fantastic service. Good communication about delivery. Recipient loved the flower display and remarked that they were beautifully presented. Flowers delivered resembled item viewed online. Would use again

maryannb87
May 8th, 2020

First time ordering. Extremely disappointed. (Toronto order) not sure what the Nova Scotia order looks like. They were not like it was pictured on site sadly. As you can tell hardly any greenery at all. Since they are a mother's Day gift during a time of isolation its heartbreaking to see what she received

There isn't any. They don't care and have no conscience.

By Lea J.