Bloomex

Bloomex has a consumer rating of 3.97 stars from 891 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Bloomex most frequently mention beautiful flowers, great service and local florist. Bloomex ranks 5th among Flower Delivery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 74.7%

• I also was prepared to order flowers for mother's day but I could not update or switch order.

• Zero for customer service, and management is too scared to talk on the phone is what it seems like.
  • If i had mistakingly put the 17th i would of thought it was just me but 100% they $#*!ed up my delivery date.
How would you rate Bloomex?

“Bloomex Gift Baskets”

Margo D.
2/25/21

My husband recently received a Bloomex gift basket (GTA) ordered by his sister in England. It was beautifully wrapped and delivered to our door in a sealed box. The assortment of goodies is awesome! We were so impressed that we ordered a similar gift basket for a helpful neighbour. Communication from placing the order to delivery was excellent. Highly recommend!

“Terrible quality. Worse customer service”

Rozanne T.
5/15/21

Mother's Day flowers arrived wilted, browning, petals falling off, not the flowers we ordered. Unarranged with an elastic band holding it together in a white grocery bag. We ordered a vase but that arrived lying on its side with no water. Bloomex not willing to give a refund. They said the photos we submitted - some with naked stems (flowers had been cut off by the "florist") were within keeping with their policies. I. e. They are comfortable with delivering dead garbage.

customer service (88) order flowers (20) delivery date (12)
margod26
February 25th, 2021

abigaleb2
June 24th, 2020

Having given hardly any notice for next day delivery, these florists came up trumps. Perfect flowers for a funeral, fresh and the colours where such a celebration of life. Fresh flowers meant to last with such a beautiful smell. I have used several other companies but nothing compares to Bloomex! I can honestly say a big thank you to everyone concerned and will definitely be purchasing more

lisav361
June 23rd, 2020

My parents sent me some flowers as a surprise, and they are truly beautiful. Healthy, fresh, vibrant flowers and very well presented in a box with water bag and bow. Also came with a hand written card with my parents message on, leaflet about the company, plant food and a card for the local florist who prepared my flowers. It was a nice touch knowing which local florist had made the bouquet. I have used Interflora previously when ordering flowers, but now I will be looking at Bloomex first.

jannab10
June 23rd, 2020

I came across Bloomex as I searched the web looking to send flowers to Guernsey as I live in mainland UK and did not know which provider would be best. The website was easy to navigate and gave me options of florists that could deliver to my recipients address. I was informed when the delivery was completed. The recipient was very pleased with both the flowers & the balloons. Good service at a good price!

rozannet
May 15th, 2021

Don’t purchase from Bloomex

Flowere

pamj119
January 12th, 2021

1st time using Bloomex. Although they could not do same day delivery as promised, I was refunded the same day fee. I was called shortly after by Bloomex that my same day delivery was not possible and would deliver and provide a vase and a flower count upgrade. Flowers were received very fresh, with a vase on the date they said they were to arrive. Very happy customer and recipient!

jimmyg101
June 24th, 2020

Great service- I ordered from Australia for delivery in the UK. You get to choose a Florist in the area of delivery, view all their floral displays with prices in your currency so you know what you're ordering and how much it's going to cost you. The florist I chose arrived on time and the bouquet was exactly as it was pictured on the website. Very happy will use this again.

kiah8
July 2nd, 2021

I have always been pleased with your product. Today the website - not so much. I requested a list of what was available to deliver on the 28th. 4 choices came up. I selected one and found out it was unavailable. I tried every choice and not available. Why did you make these the only choices? I picked something else, but I doubt that I will be back any time soon. That whole process took 20 minutes and no results. What I was able to choose was considerably more expensive.

kerryg130
July 29th, 2021

Complete misrepresentation.
I Ordered designer collection, paid extra for the supersized bunch. Quoted minimum 15 stems of quality flowers. Received 1 rose, 1 lily and a spray of daisies, said it came from Coles the supermarket. How embarrassing. No refund given, to apologise they sent out (Apparently a hamper) no basket just some dollar items in a ridiculously oversized box. Wrong name. Etc etc 2nd photo is what was advertised.
The message was full of errors and stapled into the card.

Products used:
Flowers, vase,chocolates, teddy bear,premium wrapping, hamper.

rs625
May 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

Even 1 star is pushing it with this company.

I placed an order for next day delivery, they confirmed it would be delivered to the address and then sent it through a courier that does not deliver to the location and is 2 hours away to collect, which the flowers would be dead by then. It's been non stop lies from the company since trying to get it dealt with and they are refusing to refund. Worst costumer service. I would not recommended using them.

Don't use it

mikep1189
April 9th, 2021

I ordered 100 Blooms for next day morning delivery. They arrived in the morning. When I opened the secure box they arrived in, I must admit I felt disappointed. By evening they were exquisite and even now they cheer me up as soon as I see them in these lonely times. Thank you Bloomex. For me, you are essential. This is how beautiful they are now. BEAUTIFUL

Flowers

kimf469
February 24th, 2021

Bloomex ripped off my grandmother and refused a refund. They didn't seem to care that the product they delivered was not only wrong but half of the flowers were broken! I sent multiple emails and called multiple times but nothing! I just don't want to see anyone else get scammed by this company. I can't respect a company that shows so little consideration and respect to elders! Garbage company - garbage product!

joyceh337
November 5th, 2020

I asked for delivery early afternoon and they arrived just before 2. P.m. The actual flowers were superb. In my experience it is rare for every flower to "come out" but that is what happened. Indeed a week later they are showing little sign of wear. Excellent service. Will definitely use you again.

vladislavb19
June 29th, 2021
Verified purchase

I've ordered 100 roses for birthday present, they delivered 27. That's $110 wasted. They refuse to take it back and give money back, only offering $20 store credit. It's a joke, they say they didn't had enough and substitute it with different flowers. Maybe its 63 invisible roses that i dont see.
Avoid this scam company

avoid it

nancym2043
June 18th, 2021

The Flowers were delivered prompt and just as advertised. I used a coupon for an additional discount and was able to purchase beautiful tulips, pink and white, which are one of my wife's favorite flowers. Instructions for care and set-up were included. No fuss to make the presentation perfect. It was such a hit that I will use them again for other occasions. Thank You

katiec311
December 4th, 2020

Florist called promptly to advise fewer choices at this time of year - I suggested creating something out of ideally local as possible available alternatives and they didn't disappoint my friend was thrilled to receive beautiful new year birthday daffodils and tulips. Thank you.

timc921
May 26th, 2021

Still delivered during the pandemic brought smiles to my sister miles away. I like the way your floral subscription is set up it allowed me to stop at it anytime, make changes to the receiving party, types of flowers, etc. I'm not locked into anything.? In fact I decided to have the flowers come to me now! Nice work looking forward to seeing the bouquets myself

kendral75
May 28th, 2021

Overall a great experience, flowers always fresh and last for days, we really enjoy them. I find that the website where you purchase the flowers to be confusing. On more than one occasion I thought I ordered the deal of the day or whatever you call the it which for me is double blossoms only to find out when they get here I didn't. We totally enjoyed the flowers!

reneew309
June 1st, 2021

I am looking at the most beautiful bouquet of the year that I just got. I instituted delivery of flowers to ourselves as a way to make these last months at home feel brighter. I am glad I did; it has felt somehow meaningful to remember the time that has passed--in recalling the different bouquets. They arrive in time to pick me up... every time. Also, I know they are eco, and that makes me happier. That they are not sprayed with youcky stuff counts a lot, too.

tinal464
May 19th, 2021

Generally pleased with the flowers and user interface of the website. Recently encountered issues where FedEx wouldn't leave the package at the front door if no one was home. This is not what the shipping method dictates since it can be left without a signature. Not sure if a Bloomex or FedEx problem but needs to be clarified. Don't want flowers dying sitting in a warehouse even with two day delivery or inconveniencing the person to have to go pick up flowers - it ruins the romantic gesture.

kenh771
February 11th, 2021

Had two orders in and confirmed - neither delivered and best I can get is a chat person telling me a manager will call me in 48 hours - and their phone line says leave a message and we will call you within 48 hours. Thats great, party was today, they are going to call me in two days from now. Was told to refer to their refund policy? JUst wrote off 185 - wished I had given it to charity instead of an incompetent hustler.

Tip for consumers:
Use someone local that you can get on the phone - not someone or some company that hides behind a website. If a real person doesnt answer the phone, deal with someone else.

Products used:
Ordered from local supplier. Took Bloomex out of my book. They are incompetent./

anthonyw510
June 30th, 2020

Ordered these flowers (cool breeze) for a friend who was absolutely delighted with them. They were even more stunning than the photograph online. Delivered when promised and emails kept me updated on delivery. Would definitely order from here again.

briann627
May 14th, 2020

I bought a bouquet of flowers for my mother which was supposed to have roses, lilies, and lavender chrysanthemums. I even paid to upgrade to the largest size! A total of $80 to have them delivered. Instead, my mother received left over scraps of Carnations. A complete abomination. I was both baffled and embarrassed of what my mother received. When I spoke to costumer service they told me that the "flowers" delivered met their policy. RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

markm3177
May 14th, 2021

Great products, excellent support staff who make you feel like a values customer. I would have made it 5 stars, but on the last 2 deliveries, the flowers where a little beat up and only lasted about a week. Also we had sent my niece Jolene a boquet to mark the birth of her son, but they also arrived inpoor condition and died quickly. Careful! You're slipping!

ehawi
February 27th, 2020

Bloomex has an EXCELLENT selection too, with flowers and edibles and gifts. I've used them before without any problems, and this very positive experience encourages me to use them over and over. I don't know if the shipping issues were my fault or a glitch in the system, but either way it is all taken care of and my 30th wedding Anniversary! Was the best!

There isn't any. They don't care and have no conscience.

By Lea J.