Review of Bloomex

Tel: 1-888-912-5666
wecare@bloomex.ca

corab55
1/13/20
I received flowers from Bloomex they were amazing
A week later I sent flowers to a friend who was likewise delighted with her bouquet will definatley recommend and use again.
loreenl1
1/13/20
Excellent service, amazing staff!! I never get to see the arrangements but my mom always love them !! 5 stars !!!
edw142
1/13/20
I have used Bloomex for some time now and they have always delivered on time with great flowers every time at an unbeatable price.
colliek
1/13/20
Hr work truly stands out from the rest. She has an eye for color, composition, and unique detail. When picking up the arrangement to give to my son's teacher, I could not stop staring at it because it was so beautiful. Needless to say, my daughter's teacher and office staff were all swooning over bloomex! Afterwards.
franc64
1/13/20
I enjoy ordering from bloomex. The process is always smooth and efficient. My friend got the beautiful gifts and she was thrilled with the quality of the flowers.Thanks Bloomex I will definitly recommend.
stuartg71
1/13/20
Bloomex fall floral arrangment is even bigger and better than I anticipated extra generous order for ONE SET and will place more to place more orders.
cristinar47
1/13/20
My delivery from Bloomex is amazing, and was carefully packaged. Great service and the flowers are fresh and very well presented.
michelleb1338
12/26/19
1st and last time.. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. Flowers were sent by purolator in Dec arrived frozen and damaged and with no card. Contacted customer service and was told I only had 3 days to place a complaint. The people I sent them to didn't even know who sent the flowers and tried to find out and had no luck. I contacted customer service on Boxing Day which now made 4 days from delivery date and was told they could do nothing exes or give me 15% off my next order. There will be no next time. Trust me!!!!!!!
johnl2085
12/26/19
Unless you do not care what arrives, do not order from Bloomex. They don't what they deliver or where or whom they deliver it to. While their communication about how bad they are is excellent and fast, there are no solutions. Lesson learned for this customer.
grege86
12/20/19
I ordered flowers for my mom's birthday and received a notification that day (although at 9:30pm, but that's fine... I didn't specify a time and if they deliver on the correct day, that works) that they'd been delivered. I spoke with my mom and she said nothing was delivered.

Four days later, dead flowers arrived for her. I called Bloomex to request that they refund my order, as a handful of dead flowers four days later (especially after lying to me on the delivery date telling me they'd been delivered) isn't acceptable.

Bloomex won't allow me to speak with anyone on the phone, has blocked me from their Facebook page, and their live chat agents refuse to refund me or allow me to speak with someone in management. By email, I just receive form, copy-and-paste emails back telling me they won't refund my order.

I'm a long-time Bloomex customer and I honestly would have continued to use them if they'd done the right thing in the first place and refunded my order, because I understand that mistakes happen. Their customer service has been disgusting.

Bloomex is a criminal organization. I wouldn't recommend that anyone use them.
catherinec312
12/19/19
The good: Delivery was within a couple hours of my order, and greatly exceeded my expectations. As described by the recipient, the arrangement sounds like it matched the picture on the website. Everything fresh.
annas509
12/19/19
Putting my order in was easy and convenient. The selections of flowers, plants and bears etc. were really nice. My future husband was surprised and appreciated the kind gesture. Thanks for this service.
lindseyj183
12/19/19
The ordering experience was great. Easy to go though quickly and easy to understand. .
joannah63
12/19/19
Ordering is easy, flowers always look like the picture from the website. I have never been disappointed and will continue to use.
andrewb717
12/19/19
Delivery charge should have been advised earlier while purchasing so its clear how much it is going to cost in total, otherwise I think the value is good.
donp239
12/13/19
least the delivery went well. Not so much this time. Ordered a large bouquet and card for my girlfriend's birthday and paid extra for shipping to a specific time. Never delivered and they claim that the driver attempted to deliver but nobody was home.

1. Someone was home, I have verified this.
2. When I ordered, I gave both my email and phone number. Bloomex or the driver never called ore contacted me
3. When I contacted support later that night, nobody new what was going on
4. It is too late now as the celebration was yesterday
5. Now they refuse to refund the order

a. I will be calling my Credit Card company and issuing a chargeback
b. I will leave bad reviews on all websites I can find (like this one)
c. I will never do business with them again!
katherinem254
12/6/19
I ordered an arrangement to be sent for same day delivery. I continued to check my account, but all it would say is confirmed. They do nto send a delivery notification, so unless I call the person I would never know if they received it. Also, it was missing the card that was purchased. I have not received a photo to know if the arrangement is as ordered. Then when I contacted customer service on their website, they person clsoed the chat before I could get all of my questions answered. I order flowers online frequently as I work odd hours, but this was the worst customer service and lack of communication I have ever received.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

felixs55
11/1/19
Always awesome products. I am very happy with my experience with Bloomex every time. Thank you for help at some difficult times in my life.
craigm368
10/18/19
Terrible company, Ordered two baskets to be delivered for my Fathers Birthday, and the driver said there was no-one home when my father was home all day waiting for his package. I had very detailed notes in the notes section of my order, but none of the information was passed onto the driver. Way to ruin a Special day........
alexandrag128
10/7/19
My sister & her husband were delighted with the flowers we sent them for their wedding anniversary and they arrived on time. I would use the service.
jeros
10/7/19
My experience has always been successful and the flowers have always been fresh and arranged beautifully.
annec271
10/7/19
Bloomex is fast and reliable. Service is great and excellent choices for better rates! .
curtiss162
10/7/19
It is a great website for sending arrangements for any occasion! It's super easy to use and very reliable. I would highly recommend it!
shannah16
10/7/19
My friend was delighted with her bouquet. Photos look lovely too and we never have an issue with the quality of Bloomex and use a lot.
gegrgem
10/7/19
My wife was surprised she got flowers and was so happy she did. Thanks for making such a beautiful bouquet!! Will order again through your service.

You may reach a person who speaks but do not hope that you'll get a person who knows what they are talking about. Useless, at best.

By JOHN F.

https://www.facebook.com/bloomex/ their business page

By Donna G.

Refunded Full and fast via email chatting with Y from cs.

By Shaela L.

Questions? Get answers from the Bloomex staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Bloomex