Review of Bloomex

Tel: 1-888-912-5666
wecare@bloomex.ca

craigm368
10/18/19

Terrible company, Ordered two baskets to be delivered for my Fathers Birthday, and the driver said there was no-one home when my father was home all day waiting for his package. I had very detailed notes in the notes section of my order, but none of the information was passed onto the driver. Way to ruin a Special day........

alexandrag128
10/7/19

My sister & her husband were delighted with the flowers we sent them for their wedding anniversary and they arrived on time. I would use the service.

jeros
10/7/19

My experience has always been successful and the flowers have always been fresh and arranged beautifully.

annec271
10/7/19

Bloomex is fast and reliable. Service is great and excellent choices for better rates! .

curtiss162
10/7/19

It is a great website for sending arrangements for any occasion! It's super easy to use and very reliable. I would highly recommend it!

shannah16
10/7/19

My friend was delighted with her bouquet. Photos look lovely too and we never have an issue with the quality of Bloomex and use a lot.

gegrgem
10/7/19

My wife was surprised she got flowers and was so happy she did. Thanks for making such a beautiful bouquet!! Will order again through your service.

johnf1354
10/5/19

I ordered flowers to be delivered on Oct. 2, 2019. On Oct 4th I received a notice from Bloomex that my flowers were "In Transit" in Arizona during 110 degree days from the 2nd until delivery on the 4th. Awful, awful, awful. I tried to CHAT with Matt. I had better communication with my flowering Hibuscus. Do yourself a favor and pay a few pennies more and BUY AMERICAN.

kathleenb421
10/3/19

I purchase from bloomex on many occasions. I appreciate the user friendly website. Thank you. .

coleent2
10/3/19

My order should have been delivered on Thursday but they arrived Friday afternoon. Nevertheless they were beautiful.

dwightw32
10/3/19

I cannot express how amazing it was to work with Bloomex. Our flowers turned to be far beyond our expectations.This company won't let you down. They are definitely professionals.

andreat143
10/3/19

Easy ordering experience! Lovely arrangements to choose from. I am hoping for a perfect delivery with no problems.

amandab652
10/3/19

Bloomex was good to work with. They worked with my budget and the rep was very helpful. The mother's flowers were super cool.

lesliec203
10/3/19

I highly recommend Bloomex! They were great to work with, have a large range of products which, so you can find almost anything you're looking for.

edwards494
10/3/19

Bloomex did an amazing job! My flowers were literally perfect in every aspect you could imagine! None of the flowers was damaged during the delivery, they were delivered on time!

winfredp7
10/3/19

The flowers are unusual beauties. Thank you, Bloomex.First time using this service and will definitely use again! Was recommended by a good friend. They took my order over the phone. Quick service..

evelyt
9/29/19

Great choice of flowers, at great prices. Delivery as promised. Will use them again. .

heleng177
9/29/19

This is the third time Ive used Bloomex. MIL was delighted with her flowers, very fresh, many in bud still and good variety of colours.

donaldc242
9/28/19

Order some flowers for a friend from this company, they arrived in time and
were beautiful. She was over the moon.

emilya144
9/28/19

Every time I've ordered from Bloomex, they've always been very responsive and great service. Would highly recommend them.

thomasb822
9/26/19

Great service, large variety of products, deliver orders everywhere and without delays. They also have some kind of loyalty program with discounts for regular clients. Never had any problems with the delivery or an order. Just once flowers to my girlfriend arrived one hour later but for the last 4 years it was the only issue. So I highly recommend Bloomex and wish the company to flourish!

clinta16
9/24/19

Used to order flowers through another country but over the last few times it either confuses the orders, or delivers the flowers too late. So I decided to look for another floral company and came across Bloomex. I already used them twice. They have great service and beautiful fresh flowers (not overpriced). So for now I'm quite contented with the company. Hope I won't regret.

markl792
9/24/19

The bouquet is gorgeous. Anyway please improve your delivery services and take more responsibilities!

bryans210
9/24/19

My husband surprised me for my birthday with a beautiful arrangement of daisies and roses. But delivery was a little slow.

abyr
9/24/19

Been using Bloomex online for a while with no issues. Flowers always delivered. Highly recommended.

You may reach a person who speaks but do not hope that you'll get a person who knows what they are talking about. Useless, at best.

By JOHN F.

This company reminds me of the businesses on he Toronto Stock Exchange. Businesses that could not list on the NYSE can easily get listed on Toronto's board. Dos that tell you something?

By JOHN F.

Refunded Full and fast via email chatting with Y from cs.

By Shaela L.
Questions? Get answers from the Bloomex staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Bloomex