Bloomex

Bloomex has a consumer rating of 4.13 stars from 444 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Bloomex most frequently mention great service, order flowers and gift baskets. Bloomex ranks 4th among Flower Delivery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 73.8%

No positive highlights yet

• Zero for customer service, and management is too scared to talk on the phone is what it seems like.
How would you rate Bloomex?

“Funeral Flowers”

Abigale B.
6/24/20

Having given hardly any notice for next day delivery, these florists came up trumps. Perfect flowers for a funeral, fresh and the colours where such a celebration of life. Fresh flowers meant to last with such a beautiful smell. I have used several other companies but nothing compares to Bloomex! I can honestly say a big thank you to everyone concerned and will definitely be purchasing more

“DO NOT BUY”

Brian N.
5/14/20

I bought a bouquet of flowers for my mother which was supposed to have roses, lilies, and lavender chrysanthemums. I even paid to upgrade to the largest size! A total of $80 to have them delivered. Instead, my mother received left over scraps of Carnations. A complete abomination. I was both baffled and embarrassed of what my mother received. When I spoke to costumer service they told me that the "flowers" delivered met their policy. RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

customer service (43)
abigaleb2
June 24th, 2020
briann627
May 14th, 2020
lisav361
June 23rd, 2020
My parents sent me some flowers as a surprise, and they are truly beautiful. Healthy, fresh, vibrant flowers and very well presented in a box with water bag and bow. Also came with a hand written card with my parents message on, leaflet about the company, plant food and a card for the local florist who prepared my flowers. It was a nice touch knowing which local florist had made the bouquet. I have used Interflora previously when ordering flowers, but now I will be looking at Bloomex first.
jayc445
August 28th, 2020
Ordered two arrangements of flowers and they turned out completely different than the photos on their website even after inquirying about specific size upgrades how they would turn out. Called customer service to confirm details to the order and they very rudely hung up on me after I requested a few points be added into my order. They got charges wrong on my credit card, and am now having to go through to dispute them. Stay away, not worth the trouble.
jannab10
June 23rd, 2020
I came across Bloomex as I searched the web looking to send flowers to Guernsey as I live in mainland UK and did not know which provider would be best. The website was easy to navigate and gave me options of florists that could deliver to my recipients address. I was informed when the delivery was completed. The recipient was very pleased with both the flowers & the balloons. Good service at a good price!
jimmyg101
June 24th, 2020
Great service- I ordered from Australia for delivery in the UK. You get to choose a Florist in the area of delivery, view all their floral displays with prices in your currency so you know what you're ordering and how much it's going to cost you. The florist I chose arrived on time and the bouquet was exactly as it was pictured on the website. Very happy will use this again.
anthonyw510
June 30th, 2020
Ordered these flowers (cool breeze) for a friend who was absolutely delighted with them. They were even more stunning than the photograph online. Delivered when promised and emails kept me updated on delivery. Would definitely order from here again.
ehawi
February 27th, 2020
Bloomex has an EXCELLENT selection too, with flowers and edibles and gifts. I've used them before without any problems, and this very positive experience encourages me to use them over and over. I don't know if the shipping issues were my fault or a glitch in the system, but either way it is all taken care of and my 30th wedding Anniversary! Was the best!
darineb1
September 2nd, 2020
Misleading description about number of flowers in a bouquet saying its 50 but then you get 15.
Not willing to refund
Impossible to reach a supervisor by phone and they send you back the same email over and over without even bothering themselves by acknowledging your concerns
Disappointed me on the most important occasion
Too expensive and they add lots of fees
Coupons rarely work
Just encourage your local florist and save yourself from this bad service...
hollyp118
June 23rd, 2020
Have to say I've used Bloomex many times now and I've not had a bad experience. Every florist that's been used has been 10 out of 10... my son & daughter. In. Law have just moved into 1st home, I send flowers, they were out, florist left basket with next door neighbour and left card for my son. (another florist (not Bloomex) just dumped them under a polythene cover with no note, survice to say dead flowers found.) Will never use anyone other then Bloomex now as their web page is easy use and service is great.
rinettep
May 1st, 2020
International delivery worried me because I had never done this before, but Bloomex contacted me within several hours of placing the order to confirm everything. The flowers were delivered on time and reportedly, were beautiful. Thank you!
maryannb87
May 8th, 2020
First time ordering. Extremely disappointed. (Toronto order) not sure what the Nova Scotia order looks like. They were not like it was pictured on site sadly. As you can tell hardly any greenery at all. Since they are a mother's Day gift during a time of isolation its heartbreaking to see what she received
mikew1086
June 4th, 2020
Great service, amazing flowers and a very recipient! I have used this florist many times and they never disappoint. Consistently excellent. Highly recommended.
sergiod36
April 30th, 2020
I had to change the date of delivery due to weather. I did it through your website but never got a confirmation that it was received and changed. Can you check on this. Thanks
robc290
July 31st, 2020
User friendly website, very straight forward ordering process. Flowers arrived on time and were beautiful. Would absolutely use again and recommend to others.
severog4
September 30th, 2020
Fantastic service! Highly recommend. Beautiful flowers. I ordered it for the wrong date and they were very helpful and fast in responding to my email.
ivya17
June 3rd, 2020
Flowers were bought for a dear friends special birthday. The arrangement was beautiful, service great. Have used before and will again. Thank you.
coreym140
August 13th, 2020
So easy to use and prompt delivery. I will definitely use them again when sending flowers overseas. Thank you for great service
lisac1520
May 21st, 2020
We have always been very pleased with the wonderful, reliable and competent service that Bloomex has provided us. We had sent a beautiful bouquet to our niece with special needs and it really made her day so bright! I will always use them in the future for all my floral needs!
alyssar96
October 2nd, 2020
A really lovely basket arrangement for a funeral - exactly what I had ordered, it received lots of compliments. Thank you.
tracyj146
April 23rd, 2020
Great company. Ordered a flower for moms birthday. There were very little thoughts in choosing, I really wanted the roses to come out a little expensive. As a result, a replacement was chosen with the consultant and everything turned out perfect. Delivery was on time, the courier is polite, I also congratulated myself) my mother was very happy.
simonl136
April 23rd, 2020
My partner was amazed at how beautifully arranged the flowers were. Needless to say I'm a happy man as long as she is. Thank you very much for your services and I will definitely be in touch with another order in future.
francesw97
February 27th, 2020
Both my Wife and I have been very busy with work of late, no time for outing and family fun time as we are use too. I surprised my better half at her office with flowers delivery and she said most beautiful flower gallery and the quality was top-notch. All thanks to Bloomex she really love it.
enzar1
February 13th, 2020
Our dad passed away. We ordered from bloomex on line, the flowers looked nice on line, but once we got them, there was half the flowers on them, when we called to complain they said they ran out of stock. We already were do sad with dads death then we see the flowers that we pay for not to our satisfaction at all, when we callled to complain, they said they would send us another bouquet by then the funeral was over. Not happy at all. Be careful people.
hansaras
July 31st, 2020
Great service. I left the flower choice to the florist as just wanted something cheerful for my friend and they did a great job, all very satisfied.

I feel like I've been scammed. Took my money and did not deliver my purchased flowers.

By Joe J.