Review of Bloomex

Tel: 1-888-912-5666
wecare@bloomex.ca

kimb589
5/22/19
I love Bloomex. Bloomex is my favorite flower shop! They have the freshest flowers, and I order from them everytime. I highly recommend everyone order from them, they do delivery as well!
dane99
5/22/19
The first time yesterday, when I ordered from Bloomex was a bouquet for my mother on Mother's Day, which pleases her today. She was pleased, and so I decided in the future to order a more expensive bouquet for my mother's birthday.
marianaz3
5/22/19
Just wanted to surprise my mother, order flowers from the company with delivery. I use their services not for the first time. Everything went great, the company arrived on time, handed flowers, they were gorgeous. A huge bouquet of white roses. Mom was fascinated, even teared up. Thank you for giving such positive emotions
viveanl
5/22/19
It is my favorite company among similar companies, and so I decided to leave a review about this company. I like it so that there here are always promotions and discounts. Four days ago I ordered a bouquet of roses for my grandmother's birthday on the company's website.
maryw637
5/22/19
On the site you can choose any bouquet. The company promises that it will be as identical as possible to what you see in the picture. Judging by the photos of the recipients of flowers, and the bouquet, which I ordered this is true.
lisaw245
5/17/19
placed a mothers day order and paid for early before noon delivery. received them at 7 pm
upside box, broken flowers, no water. tried customer service no contact. stay away! no response
maryc879
5/17/19
Great service and prompt delivery as promised, excellent value and recipients loved the flowers. Advise.
denb7
5/17/19
Comprehensive range of choice with competitive prices. Suitable for any occasion with messaging. Cool !!!
josis
5/17/19
Always use Bloomex to send flowers they never disappoint, & continuously give great value for money.
howardd50
5/17/19
Have used Bloomex a few times now, & their flowers & arrangements are not only fresh also very beautiful.
johnp1494
5/17/19
I have used Bloomex for several years now and the service and quality of flowers has been second to none.
jcm25
5/16/19
I paid $20.00 to have flowered delivered to my mom and mil on mother's day. It said delivery date May 12th. They arrived on the 13th and looked horrible. The "live chat" is a complete waste of time. They ask for the order # then don't reply. There is no one to talk to about the order. # on the website is to purchase flowers. You can email but that is a pain to. They replied back with a $20 store credit or a $5 refund. Both are a waste of time. I will never buy from them ever again. The service was horrible and so was the product!!
william6
5/16/19
Very fair pricing, and all recipients have been very happy with their deliveries. I have made multiple orders from Bloomex, as their prices are most competitive, their selection is great and the website is convenient.
noram57
5/16/19
Bloomex is a very efficient way to send flowers and gifts and offers top-notch service. Their flowers arrive very fresh. I especially like their Ecuadorian roses. Absolutely stunning!
markh841
5/16/19
The site was very easy to navigate, adjust the order and to go through the process without a glitch or any surprises.
We even called to ask a question and had immediate help and fully answered all of our questions.
Much easier and smoother than the other 3 sites we first tried.
Would recommend Bloomex to anyone
fernandc1
5/15/19
I liked the company "Bloomex" because there are always fresh flowers here, always all orders are carried out on time. I ordered here bouquets of roses to my wife and sister. Girls were delighted!
grachamb
5/15/19
I ordered color from this company. I wanted to please my mother and sister. We made an order with the operator, decided on the colors, price and date of delivery. The courier arrived on time, was very polite and courteous. Also said nice things to my mom and sister, and not just shoved the bouquet and left. I am very pleased with this attitude. This indicates the level of work of the whole company.
jamesm1762
5/15/19
We have used Bloomex for 6+ years and are so impressed with the quality of service. Never had any issues with our orders and ordering online is easy!
jeniferl17
5/14/19
I was a little worried at first because of the negative reviews but after I messaged customer service about my concern they assured me they would be fresh and delivered on time. I received updates on when they were in transit and when they were received.
adelg6
5/14/19
Very pleased with flowers and process. After I had received Flowers from Bloomex (and was delighted with them), decided to send to someone as a pick me up. Process to order online was seamless, and they were at her door within a few short hours. Will be my first choice for sending flowers.
andyg121
5/14/19
I used discount coupon and it helped me save my money. If anyone going to use Bloomex I can advice to use discount coupons.
lindab1211
5/14/19
I received a bouquet of flowers from Bloomex for my birthday and they were absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. I have subsequently recommended them to anyone who is sending flowers to loved ones. They also have disount coupons.
shavonnek1
5/14/19
I heard about Bloomex from internet article as the best flower delivery service and gave them a try for the first time. I didn't regret
corah26
5/14/19
I was looking for a delivery service in which I would be sure and tried to order flowers with Bloomex . They did good job.
maribethh2
5/14/19
Shameful, horrible customer service. Ordered a tea sampler basket for a friend. Arrived with no tea in basket at all. Kinda ruined the whole idea. Several attempts made to contact customer service were useless. Their "live" online chat is just a robot giving multiple choice questions. I have contacted my bank to dispute charges. Bloomex refunded a whole $10 on an order that cost me $56. They don't care how embarassed their customers are. They don't care they take people's money and offer sub standard products and services. On Facebook their is a group dedicated to customers who have had terrible experiences, all with the same story
..paid for a product they chose and Bloomex delivered something completely different ( dead flowers, wilted flowers, no delivery at all). This group has 589 members. No idea how this place stays in business.

You may reach a person who speaks but do not hope that you'll get a person who knows what they are talking about. Useless, at best.

By JOHN F.

https://www.facebook.com/bloomex/ their business page

By Donna G.

Refunded Full and fast via email chatting with Y from cs.

By Shaela L.

Questions? Get answers from the Bloomex staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Bloomex