Review of Bloomex

Tel: 1-888-912-5666
wecare@bloomex.ca

maribethh2
5/14/19
Shameful, horrible customer service. Ordered a tea sampler basket for a friend. Arrived with no tea in basket at all. Kinda ruined the whole idea. Several attempts made to contact customer service were useless. Their "live" online chat is just a robot giving multiple choice questions. I have contacted my bank to dispute charges. Bloomex refunded a whole $10 on an order that cost me $56. They don't care how embarassed their customers are. They don't care they take people's money and offer sub standard products and services. On Facebook their is a group dedicated to customers who have had terrible experiences, all with the same story
..paid for a product they chose and Bloomex delivered something completely different ( dead flowers, wilted flowers, no delivery at all). This group has 589 members. No idea how this place stays in business.
joeg367
4/21/19
Terrible service, purchased 20 tulips, all arrived wilted, torn leaves, broken stems, or a combination of the above. Was told they simply look like this because they are farm fresh, so they would require 2 days of water. I'm not sure anyone over there actually knows how to care for flowers when you read a comment like that. Paid $84, was offered $50 credit after I sent them more pictures after 24 hours, of all flowers being dead and wilted. Refused to offer fair compensation. Horrible company.

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE THIS SERVICE

johns3784
4/12/19
Bloomex's owner is Dimitri Lokhonia and his number is *******089. He needs to personally hear your complaints. I sure he would be willing to help.
ahmadc16
4/5/19
I made an order to be delivered on April 4th for a birthday. I payed extra to have it delivered between 9am and 12pm. I received an email on April 3rd saying that it was delivered. I called and I was told it was a glitch in the system. On April 4th, I received an email saying that it was delivered again, but it was not. I called and I was told that the provided address was wrong. I asked them to give me the address and referred them to the confirmation email. They had the correct address. Then they claimed that the recipient didn't answer, but that was not true.
They delivered the package on April 05th, and i tried to call more the 10 times. The manager kept evading my calls.

NEVER will I use this service ever. BIGGEST SCAM!!!
tabathac9
3/25/19
Frauds, worst florists ever! Save your money--they will send cheaper flowers that look nothing like what you ordered! Customer service is a joke to this company as you have to make multiple complaints to get a response.

The flowers that were delivered were not what was ordered or even a similar value of what was ordered. I ordered 'recipe for romance' flowers and supersized them. The total came to $70. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered, which was a peach and white bouquet with lilies and roses. Instead I received an all white bouquet with two roses and no lilies. I attempted to deal with the company and seek a satisfactory outcome but was ignored for over a week and then was sent an email closing the issue without any acknowledgment for my issues because their local florist stated that it was fine. I even sent pictures. The flowers I received were cheap and not what I ordered. I would like a refund, the flowers were for my Mother's memorial and I could easily have bought the same flowers for $20 at a grocery store.
chrisl242
3/1/19
DO NOT ORDER FROM BLOOMEX!!!

I wished I would have looked up reviews before I did. The biggest rip-off online site on the net. Period.

I ordered The "Classic Fuit Basket" is supposed to contain: 1 pineapple, 2 bunches of grapes, 4 bananas, 4 apples, 4 pears, 3 oranges, 2 nectarines, small cut flower bouquet.
Instead, this is what I got: 4 tiny old oranges, 4 pears, 4 apples, and 3 chocolate bars. NO FLOWERS!!
So I called Blooomex and of course and complaints just go straight to voicemail. Again I left messages, and nothing. The next day I had to call their Sales line to actually speak to someone, they said they couldn't help me , as they were on the "Sales" line. When I pushed to have a manager call me back, I was disconnected.

FINALLY, a few hours later a Bloomex complaints manager called me back to say "We reserved the right to replace any items in your basket, with other items of equal value, if we don't have any of the items in stock". So I ask her: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! This is a completely different basket that I ordered, and what about the bouquet of Flowers??". She just repeats the Bloomex policy to me, and tells me "You really should read the fine-print before calling in with a complaint". They refuse to exchange or refund me for this basket and now I'm stuck giving my friend her birthday gift-basket 3 days belated. The BBB has the lowest rating possible for Bloomex and warns potential customers about them.

This is seriously the worst company I have ever ordered from and dealt with. I wish I live in the same city as their head office so that I can pay them a visit personally. This is definitely on my bucket list. Honestly, shame on Canada for even letting them still be in operation.

Tip for consumers: Check out all the reviews from different sites, and you can decide for yourself. A faceless Russian guy owns this business, who only shows up on positive reviews. When you press the "Contact" button, they just show different locations in different cities. I check out the Edmonton one, and there's no indication that there's a flower business there. It's all fake.

andrel78
2/28/19
ugly and unripe tulips, of 20 ordered only 10 opened, they have no service policy, they made us write two emails before telling us that the delay for complaints was overs, hould have read the reviews...
tracyl169
2/25/19
Only giving bloomed a 1 star so I can post a awful review. DO NOT order flowers from this online company. They are a waste of your money. Ordered a floral arrangement from their on line photos. Plus I also paid extra for a larger arrangement. And left instructions to make colourful arrangement. Photo showed roses and Lillie's. Got carnations! And a few Lillie's all one colour. Voiced my displeasure in what they sent out for a very special occasion and there answer was. " Well the arrangement was 50% off so we cannot guarantee what you get in your order. Seriously!!!!! They said there would be 18 stems of mixed flowers. Not even close. They also stated that not all flowers are available at all times. Then why don't they notify the customer or take the photo off there website. I asked several times for a managers contact information but they did not supply this to me.
lucyh74
2/6/19
Absolutely disgraceful company. I ordered a supersize bunch of flowers costing $50 plus $15 delivery. What was received was barely a few stems that were nothing like what I'd chosen online. Apart from a couple of token roses none of the flowers were as described and not even a hint of the colour I choose. On top of that they didn't even deliver to the address specified. My recipient had to go and collect them!
I complained and was just told that what they sent was within their "substitute" policy. Despite repeated efforts they refuse to comment on the size, colour and delivery.
This company is a disgrace and what they are selling is not worth the money. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
wayneh185
1/30/19
I called in an order for a supersized birthday flower combo at an extra cost. According to their website the supersized Bouquets are significantly more impressive and contain more blooms than the Deluxe and Standard Bouquets. So, my combo was supposed to have a more significantly impressive floral arrangement with more blooms (certainly more than the minimum of 24 stems), a teddy bear, a birthday card with message, and a Birthday balloon. Plus, I added a second, I Love You balloon and a PINK vase, that totaled $125.
To my disappointment, my wife was approached by a delivery person who mispronounced her name and presented her some flowers without a card or a delivery slip saying who the flowers were from. Aside from that absurdity, the teddy bear, the birthday card with my message, and the one of the balloons was not with the delivery. Likewise, the pink vase that I ordered was replaced by a cheaper clear vase, and I only received 23 stemmed flowers. Remember I supersized my order, which was supposed to be significantly more impressive and contain more blooms than the Deluxe and Standard Bouquets.
Part of the problem, in my opinion, is that when you call the local number you are redirected to a calling center. Like most calling centers they are staffed with a person where their native language is not English, so there is a communication barrier to start with. Aside from that they are not in the local store and so they do not know what the store has in stock. So, when asking for specialized additions like colored vases, teddy bears, birthday cards, or balloons may not be in stock but the on-phone agent could not know what is it that store. However, the number of stems that my wife received was one short of the minimum when it should have been more than the minimum given that I requested the maximum floral arrangement.
So, to receive a floral arrangement with less than the minimum stems and in a vase that I didn't order for such a large $125 price tag is outrageous, frustrating, and embarrassing. The service I received from this company was completely unprofessional, disgusting, and unacceptable.

While this company is willing to provide me a reimbursement, I have not yet seen that, but that does not help with my attempt to create a special day for my wife to be completely embarrassed in your company's incompetence. Most companies would try to keep a customer by apologizing, which they did, but also by offering some type of credit or discount on a next order, or something to show good faith on their part.
kevind321
1/10/19
logged in to order flowers for a Canadian resident - I am from the UK

Looked around found what I wanted - price seemed ok - added to the basket - proceed with checkout (hit with a large delivery fee but I accepted this)
Finished payment and all's well you think

Then I go to check my account and they have decided to take the money the money out as US not CAD - therefore making the purchase 1/3 more expensive than advertised

Opened an online chat and they said it's in their terms and conditions that they charge US to international cards
I asked to cancel - they wanted $25 to cancel an item I purchased 20 mins previous

I ask you this
Why is there no promt or notification on any of the pages I navigated during purchase to tell
Me of such an inflated charge

This company are thieves .... nothing less than criminals

Yes you have it in your terms and conditions - but telling us you are going to steal more money than advertised on the product doesn't make you any less of a criminal

I shouldn't have to trawl through the small print to see if I am going to be charged more than advertised
jamesl776
12/22/18
Delivered wilting flowers after the agreed and paid for due date (our wedding anniversary) and refused to give a full refund. Even if the flowers had been fresh, they were very disappointing for the price.
kisak1
11/29/18
Could not put lower then 1 star
Awful service
I was placed the order a week ahead before my Mom birthday
1)Delivery was made next day after!!!! (but in their invoice they cheat and have put designated delivery day)
2) Almost dead flowers, size and quantity mush less than on website picture
3) Instead of chocolate gift box they send pouch of MINT chocolate
4) awful card that again differ from website picture
5) they do not admit their bad service and do not make a refund
danp212
11/9/18
PACKAGES GO MISSING , DISCOUNT CODES GIVEN TO HELP DONT WORK, AGENTS DO NOTHING, MANAGER NEVER CONTACT YOU ABOUT FOLLOW UP WITH MISSING DELIVERY WE PAID TOP DOLLARS FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY THAT NEVER HAPPENED.
DONT USE THEM......... YOU WILL REGRET IT EVERY TIME ......
sandrab469
9/24/18
Tried to speak to a manager or supervisor to express my Frustration....Impossible Task. Poor Service.
amyn62
5/4/18
This is the biggest scam and worst company that I have ever dealt with. My husband ordered me one of their "Valentines Day Baskets" and first off they came too early then the time my husband requested therefore I was not home. I did not get any call or voice mail message (nor did my husband) and the delivery guy never left a note or anything nor did he try again to come deliver. My husband then proceeded to speak with customer service and their "online chat" and simply got the run around and be told someone would get back to him.ect ect. So I decided I would contact them myself, as my husband works out of town and left. So I first tried calling and was told that they could re deliver for a fee (same fee they charged the first time) which was 14.99$ over and on top of the already $60.00 + basket. I refused saying that he didn't come on time nor did he call or attempt to make any contact. Then the person chatting just stopped talking and responding. So I then sent several emails and got zero response. I decided to Google map the shop here in the city and upon arriving what do I find ? AN EMPTY BUILDING WITH A STUPID BLOOMEX STICKER ON THE DOOR!!!! I was so furious so I went back on chat and tried again and this time was told someone would phone me back IMMEDIATELY. So the day goes on and ofcourse .... NO CALLBACK. NO EMAIL. NOTHING. I have been trying and trying and trying to get anything back from these people and here its may and I still have nothing from a basket that I was supposed to receive in February. Further more Bloomex REFUSES so be part of the Better Business Beaueru so right there you can tell that this is just a huge scam. This company has had more then their fair share of complaints and bad reviews to the point where sometimes they don't even deliver at all and just say they are and take the customers money
This company should be ashamed of themselves. The fact that they take our hard earned money that we are spending to try and make someone else's day better and more special. Bloomex is disgusting and they have no sense of business practice or honestly or mainly any decency. I spit on Bloomex and call bull$#*! on their selfish scam. The least they could do is face their issues and offer some sort of compensation but nope they will just lie and lie and lie and then suddenly stop all communication with you.
massyc
12/13/17
Order didn't come on time for friends 30th birthday even though I paid extra for same day shipping, and it came in all separate deliveries (I ordered flowers, candy basket and balloons) not together. Half the order showed up the next day. When I asked my friend she didn't even receive all of the items I paid for. When I confronted the company they said they couldn't deliver the balloons so they put an extra snack in the candy basket. Are toy kidding me. They wouldn't reimburse any of my money. Will never order through them again. Customer service is only online and they are extremely unhelpful.
sandram47
8/5/17
I ordered the roses and chocolate special for 29 dollars then called back got the gourmet chocolate basket for half price 33.90...well finally get my delivery as they got the address wrong even though i gave it to them 7 times the poor delivery guy soaked to the skin someone let him in as they didnt get the buzz code even though given umpteen times (they are in the delivery business!!!) then the box of roses battered to hell and back so the roses inside falling apart some had been cut 3" from the flower ??? the chocolates were battered and melted and moldy unreal and very toxic if someone had eaten them one person tried a bit spat it out.. the gourmet basket was a miniature one not the one on sale but a smaller less stuff copy. I sent mega photos of the mess as it was for my manager's bday and retirement present that evening. I had to give her money as that was very embarassing. 32 of us taking photos of the mess 32 x s
all the people and businesses we are all in they will tell not to ever do bloomex( they should be ex ) and then they said they would resend or a gift card for another time i said why would i want to do this another time of this after this fiasco give my money back they wouldn't so i said give me what i ordered not stuff from a garbage please.. they said today they would send them i sat in all day no delivery chatted to them twice they guy said today they will be delivered originally they said tue then he said no today sat ...no delivery then get someone else on chat she said they dont have any stock in the warehouse to send and who told me this unreal so then she said to email them so i did asked form my money back in full or i would charge for my time off work waiting and waiting they just send a same message to talk to the chat omg around and around so mad and my manager was waiting as well told her i had something for her today before she heads out of town omg unreal how come they are in business they dont know how to do it????I CANT BELIEVE THE LEVEL OF CRAP I WENT THROUGH AS WELL THE LACK OF ANY BUSINESS ACUMEN ..HARD TO REALIZE A PLACE LIKE THIS IS IN BUSINESS.I HAVE PHOTOS WOULD LOVE TO PUT UP AS WELL
theresaf19
4/8/17
DE LA GROSSE MERDE....

MON EX M'A APPELÉ POUR ME DIRE CE QU'IL Y AVAIT DANS LA BOITE :

LA HONTE D'UNE VIE.....VOILÀ CE QUE CONTENAIT LE PANIER PAYER 54.98$

1 Enveloppe de poudre pour faire trempette aux oignons verts(20 gr)
1 Boite cookie chocolat avec un peu de fraises (50 gr)
1 Boite de Pretzel amande (57 gr)
1 Barre de chocolat noir 72% de cacao (100 gr)
1 Boite de mini crispette au foccacia (85 gr)
1 Bouteille de vin blanc L'AUBERGE 750 ml(on trouve ca en supermarché).
et des petits morceau de fromage (environ 5cmx5cm)

ET UN PANIER(Je crois que le plus cher dans tout ca...c'est le panier...putain de merde)

DONC TOUTE CETTE MERDE POUR 54.98$

DU VOL....DU VOL PUR ET SIMPLE. LE VIN EST TELLEMENT CHEAP QU'ON RETROUVE CA EN SUPERMARCHÉ.

J'AI EU LA HONTE DE MA VIE LORSQUE MON EX(UN AMI) M'A DÉCRIT CE QUI SE TROUVAIT DANS LE PANIER...

NOUS VOULIONS MON FILS ET MOI...LUI FAIRE UNE SURPRISE QU'IL POURRAIT DÉGUSTER AVEC SA COPINE...Y'EN A MEME PAS ASSEZ POUR BOURRER UNE DENT CREUSE...

De plus...j'avais fait rajouter une carte ainsi qu'un vase et 3 roses qu'il n'a JAMAIS REÇU...ILS VONT SUPPOSÉMENT LUI ENVOYER BIENTOT...GANG DE CONNARDS.

TOUT CAS POUR LA JOLIE SOMME DE 110$ ....JE PEUX MONTRER LA FACTURE EN LIGNE SANS PROBLÈME...

Tip for consumers: NE LEUR FAITE PAS CONFIANCE...ILS JOUENT SUR LES MOTS ET LEUR SITE C'EST JUSTE DU GROS TAPE-À-L'OEIL...DE LA FRIME....DE LA GROSSE BULL$#*!.

patw115
12/19/16
Worst online company I have ever deal with
sergeyd8
5/23/16
I ordered flowers from this Bloomex.ca to deliver it for my mother's in law Birthday.Same second I paid my order and customer service representative said my that this order will be delivered on the next day from 8 to 12 am.But this order haven't been delivered not in this day nor in next few days.But my order on the website exchenged it's status many times.I called to the bloomex many times and trying to get explanation what going on, but didn't get any , instead I got very bed customer support in course form.Finaly, old lady was waiting her birthday present for two days and didn't get it.After my next call bloomex advise her to pick her preset up in the office inspite the delivery was already paid.after four day fighting the DRY flowers were delivered to the recipient to be throwing out.I will never use bloomex service again and couldn't advice it to anybody.
jilleens
10/23/15
My spouse called in and ordered a bouquet of pink and white flowers.
What I received was a mix of cheap fall coloured orange, purple, cheap flowers.
I called to complain, yes complain, why else to you ever call a customer service line. I wanted to get a replacement so I asked for a call back. The supervisor who called me back kept talking over me, I couldn't get a word in to explain, I kept trying to cut in and explain and finally in exasperation said "you are not very good at this" she told me I was rude and hung up.
I called back, while trying again to explain my situation the line dropped, so I called back and was told I had hung up, they talked over me again and I couldn't get it through to them that I did not hang up, but she said since I had hung up on her she was now hanging up on me. Sitting there kind of in shock my phone rings, it was them calling to tell me they were hanging up on me again!!
I am just hoping we can cancel the credit card charge.

You may reach a person who speaks but do not hope that you'll get a person who knows what they are talking about. Useless, at best.

By JOHN F.

https://www.facebook.com/bloomex/ their business page

By Donna G.

Refunded Full and fast via email chatting with Y from cs.

By Shaela L.

Questions? Get answers from the Bloomex staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Bloomex