Review of Bloomex

wecare@bloomex.ca

41 reviews with 1 star

michelleb1338
12/26/19
1st and last time.. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. Flowers were sent by purolator in Dec arrived frozen and damaged and with no card. Contacted customer service and was told I only had 3 days to place a complaint. The people I sent them to didn't even know who sent the flowers and tried to find out and had no luck. I contacted customer service on Boxing Day which now made 4 days from delivery date and was told they could do nothing exes or give me 15% off my next order. There will be no next time. Trust me!!!!!!!
johnl2085
12/26/19
Unless you do not care what arrives, do not order from Bloomex. They don't what they deliver or where or whom they deliver it to. While their communication about how bad they are is excellent and fast, there are no solutions. Lesson learned for this customer.
grege86
12/20/19
I ordered flowers for my mom's birthday and received a notification that day (although at 9:30pm, but that's fine... I didn't specify a time and if they deliver on the correct day, that works) that they'd been delivered. I spoke with my mom and she said nothing was delivered.

Four days later, dead flowers arrived for her. I called Bloomex to request that they refund my order, as a handful of dead flowers four days later (especially after lying to me on the delivery date telling me they'd been delivered) isn't acceptable.

Bloomex won't allow me to speak with anyone on the phone, has blocked me from their Facebook page, and their live chat agents refuse to refund me or allow me to speak with someone in management. By email, I just receive form, copy-and-paste emails back telling me they won't refund my order.

I'm a long-time Bloomex customer and I honestly would have continued to use them if they'd done the right thing in the first place and refunded my order, because I understand that mistakes happen. Their customer service has been disgusting.

Bloomex is a criminal organization. I wouldn't recommend that anyone use them.
donp239
12/13/19
least the delivery went well. Not so much this time. Ordered a large bouquet and card for my girlfriend's birthday and paid extra for shipping to a specific time. Never delivered and they claim that the driver attempted to deliver but nobody was home.

1. Someone was home, I have verified this.
2. When I ordered, I gave both my email and phone number. Bloomex or the driver never called ore contacted me
3. When I contacted support later that night, nobody new what was going on
4. It is too late now as the celebration was yesterday
5. Now they refuse to refund the order

a. I will be calling my Credit Card company and issuing a chargeback
b. I will leave bad reviews on all websites I can find (like this one)
c. I will never do business with them again!
katherinem254
12/6/19
I ordered an arrangement to be sent for same day delivery. I continued to check my account, but all it would say is confirmed. They do nto send a delivery notification, so unless I call the person I would never know if they received it. Also, it was missing the card that was purchased. I have not received a photo to know if the arrangement is as ordered. Then when I contacted customer service on their website, they person clsoed the chat before I could get all of my questions answered. I order flowers online frequently as I work odd hours, but this was the worst customer service and lack of communication I have ever received.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

craigm368
10/18/19
Terrible company, Ordered two baskets to be delivered for my Fathers Birthday, and the driver said there was no-one home when my father was home all day waiting for his package. I had very detailed notes in the notes section of my order, but none of the information was passed onto the driver. Way to ruin a Special day........
johnf1354
10/5/19
I ordered flowers to be delivered on Oct. 2, 2019. On Oct 4th I received a notice from Bloomex that my flowers were "In Transit" in Arizona during 110 degree days from the 2nd until delivery on the 4th. Awful, awful, awful. I tried to CHAT with Matt. I had better communication with my flowering Hibuscus. Do yourself a favor and pay a few pennies more and BUY AMERICAN.
harlanj3
9/21/19
From the US, we ordered flowers for a funeral in Canada. As shown on Bloomex's own order confirmation form, we paid extra to ensure delivery by Noon for a funeral that was to start at 2 PM. Bloomex did not even attempt to deliver until after 3 PM (delivery was not successful because the church declined to accept flowers for a funeral that was already into its second hour), and Bloomex refuses to refund for reasons that make no sense at all. Order number 02465615.
stephaniec564
9/17/19
This company is despicable. The package arrived a day late, in a damaged box with 2 moldy flowers. When approaching the company about the issue, they give auto-emails and the other emails asked for the same information over and over again. No real response. No apologies. I even emailed the company owner directly and gave him my phone number to call me to discuss their awful customer service....but of course he didn't. Dimitri Lokhonia (*****@bloomex.ca) - for those who need it. Dimitri, I dare you to call me. I've emailed you a few times. You know how to find me.
lauram743
9/8/19
My order number 01445208 /03.Sep. 2019. I ordered a beautiful bouquet of flowers Lavender Love (supersize) seen in a presentation ... very charming and I would say even misleading ... they were for my sister's birthday. Three rags of flowers appeared to have been taken from the garbage. I was deeply disappointed by the bad surprise given to my sister and then by the money spent, not at all few. I do not recommend to all Bloomex Australia Melbourne. Total lack of seriousness and professionalism.
darv
9/4/19
Ordered white lilies and roses for sympathy got colourful carnations and daisies. Ordered card got a piece of paper. Order directly from the company of your choice don't let bloomex work for you you don't get what you pay for.... First picture what I got second picture what I ordered... notice the paper card... Wrong message as well
kharliem
8/27/19
Absolutely a joke of a company. Am still chasing up my refund as they couldn't deliver the next day as I paid extra for. Many emails, calls and live chat still no refund. BS company
mohammadk41
8/15/19
Bloomex is a fraud website guys. Do not buy from it.

I placed an order on this website and I paid extra for my order to be delivered on Valentine day and they delivered a totally wrong order a couple of days later.
I contacted them and requested a refund and instead they gave me a store credit.
A few months later when I went to use my store credit they said it was expired. Can you believe that?

I have contacted my bank and they issued a fraud transaction case against them.
dinop12
6/22/19
Worst experience ever. Called 2 weeks ago to deliver flowers for a graduation party. Flowers never showed up and no one called to let me know. Asked for my funds back and they said no even though I didn't receive the product. Bloomex said that they will deliver them another day. Customer service was horrible. Use any other florist. It is not worth having your occasion ruined by this company.
bradf91
6/18/19
It would be an understatement to say I am VERY disappointed in the service I received from Bloomex. I paid $20 extra to get flowers delivered for Mother's Day and they arrived two days late. I wasn't even notified of the delay and when I tried to call to check the status the automated system tells me I can't get information on existing orders. To top this horrible experience off, when the flowers did arrive they look NOTHING like the flowers I ordered. Instead of white roses and lavender she received 10 wilted pink tulips.

This was my first experience with Bloomex but will definitely be my last. When I did get in touch with someone they said email them a picture, but after doing that I never got a response. I resolved to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this business. The prices and pictures look great but it's a scam and you will not receive what you purchased and you will have no recourse to remedy poor service unless you can dispute the charge with your credit card company.

kristenh95
6/13/19
Gave them the benefit of doubt after messing up my order in Feb 2019 and used them again...no delivery AGAIN. A total pain in the butt to deal with.
joej308
6/3/19
I ordered flowers and paid for same day delivery for my girlfriend. It was a very special occasion. Called Bloomer to verify my order would be delivered on time because the Oder status hadn't change. The person assured me it would be delivered by 6pm. I called at 6pm because nothing was delivered. The order status still showed "packaging". The customer service desk said it wouldn't be delivered till the next day. I said I wanted my money refunded. They said they had to get a supervisor get back to me by email. She could not do anything for me. Did not receive any email. This site is a total screw up. Stay away from this service.
jackd304
5/31/19
BUYER BEWARE! Cheated customer hereBloomex overcharged me and it took me 14 DAYS and 10 emails to get a response from these crooks! I wasted TEN HOURS of my time just getting them to react.

Management is NEVER reachable, and NEVER does anything about their dishonest advertising and cheating ways!

You have been cheating your customers since before 2008! Shame on you for not improving one bit!

THE STAR https://www.thestar.com/opinion/columnists/2008/03/01/wecare_doesnt_tell_the_real_tale.html

GLOBAL https://globalnews.ca/news/4222705/b-c-woman-angry-at-online-florist-after-mothers-day-flowers-arrive-late-and-wilted/

CBC https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/online-florist-delivery-marketplace-1.4913560

Angry Customers https://www.facebook.com/The-Largest-Scam-in-Canada-Bloomex*******21658059/

Have you also been cheated? WANT COMPENSATION? Tell their CEO! Call Dimitri Lokhonia out on his BS!
*****@bloomex.ca *****@bloomex.ca

Tell them: #DoYourJob #Bloomex!

///

Bloomex,

Since May 16, following countless delays from your staff, being ignored and given the run-around time and time again, it is clear that you do not at all care about your customers, their satisfaction, getting your orders right, or anything else besides profit.

You have a history of shady businesses practices, and have thousands upon thousands of complaints from angry customers all over the world.

However, it is clear that in the last 11 years since the story broke, you have done nothing to improve your practices, and still shamelessly cheat your customers.

The fact that it's been 13 days and counting, and that I still have not received a discount (from a previous order due to an error on YOUR end) and a gift card, along with a sincere apology and acknowledgement of your mistake, is a testament to your rotten business principles and sound disregarding for everything except dishonest profit.

I am tired of customer service reps who claim to "not have managers' contact information", and of being unable to resolve or escalate the issue.

My demands remain the same (as written in all my emails):

1) you speak to me BY PHONE and APOLOGIZE for your delays and poor terrible service.

2) I be compensated monetarily for my time, frustrations, and trouble.

3) you acknowledge that you have falsely advertised the extent of your customer care, and failed to deliver adequate remediation within a reasonable timeframe.

4) you explain to me how you will better your company's practices to ensure that no future such cases occur.

You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

#DoYourJob #Bloomex!
lisaw245
5/17/19
placed a mothers day order and paid for early before noon delivery. received them at 7 pm
upside box, broken flowers, no water. tried customer service no contact. stay away! no response
jcm25
5/16/19
I paid $20.00 to have flowered delivered to my mom and mil on mother's day. It said delivery date May 12th. They arrived on the 13th and looked horrible. The "live chat" is a complete waste of time. They ask for the order # then don't reply. There is no one to talk to about the order. # on the website is to purchase flowers. You can email but that is a pain to. They replied back with a $20 store credit or a $5 refund. Both are a waste of time. I will never buy from them ever again. The service was horrible and so was the product!!
maribethh2
5/14/19
Shameful, horrible customer service. Ordered a tea sampler basket for a friend. Arrived with no tea in basket at all. Kinda ruined the whole idea. Several attempts made to contact customer service were useless. Their "live" online chat is just a robot giving multiple choice questions. I have contacted my bank to dispute charges. Bloomex refunded a whole $10 on an order that cost me $56. They don't care how embarassed their customers are. They don't care they take people's money and offer sub standard products and services. On Facebook their is a group dedicated to customers who have had terrible experiences, all with the same story
..paid for a product they chose and Bloomex delivered something completely different ( dead flowers, wilted flowers, no delivery at all). This group has 589 members. No idea how this place stays in business.
joeg367
4/21/19
Terrible service, purchased 20 tulips, all arrived wilted, torn leaves, broken stems, or a combination of the above. Was told they simply look like this because they are farm fresh, so they would require 2 days of water. I'm not sure anyone over there actually knows how to care for flowers when you read a comment like that. Paid $84, was offered $50 credit after I sent them more pictures after 24 hours, of all flowers being dead and wilted. Refused to offer fair compensation. Horrible company.

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE THIS SERVICE

johns3784
4/12/19
Bloomex's owner is Dimitri Lokhonia and his number is *******089. He needs to personally hear your complaints. I sure he would be willing to help.
ahmadc16
4/5/19
I made an order to be delivered on April 4th for a birthday. I payed extra to have it delivered between 9am and 12pm. I received an email on April 3rd saying that it was delivered. I called and I was told it was a glitch in the system. On April 4th, I received an email saying that it was delivered again, but it was not. I called and I was told that the provided address was wrong. I asked them to give me the address and referred them to the confirmation email. They had the correct address. Then they claimed that the recipient didn't answer, but that was not true.
They delivered the package on April 05th, and i tried to call more the 10 times. The manager kept evading my calls.

NEVER will I use this service ever. BIGGEST SCAM!!!
tabathac9
3/25/19
Frauds, worst florists ever! Save your money--they will send cheaper flowers that look nothing like what you ordered! Customer service is a joke to this company as you have to make multiple complaints to get a response.

The flowers that were delivered were not what was ordered or even a similar value of what was ordered. I ordered 'recipe for romance' flowers and supersized them. The total came to $70. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered, which was a peach and white bouquet with lilies and roses. Instead I received an all white bouquet with two roses and no lilies. I attempted to deal with the company and seek a satisfactory outcome but was ignored for over a week and then was sent an email closing the issue without any acknowledgment for my issues because their local florist stated that it was fine. I even sent pictures. The flowers I received were cheap and not what I ordered. I would like a refund, the flowers were for my Mother's memorial and I could easily have bought the same flowers for $20 at a grocery store.

You may reach a person who speaks but do not hope that you'll get a person who knows what they are talking about. Useless, at best.

By JOHN F.

https://www.facebook.com/bloomex/ their business page

By Donna G.

Refunded Full and fast via email chatting with Y from cs.

By Shaela L.

Questions? Get answers from the Bloomex staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Bloomex