Review of Adobe

support@essaythinker.com
2018 Customer choice award

amandaw34
5/16/14

Adobe is very expensive but I still love their software. But I am worried about their online business now as I only use it occasionally and because I travel a lot, I don't always have internet connection. Maybe I have it wrong but I just can't see the online software model working for me. I hope I'm wrong.

markc79
4/25/14

Adobe creates awesome products. I have been using Photoshop and Dreamweaver since 2001. Highly recommended! Fortunately it's still not a cloud application.

amyh38
3/24/14

Love Adobe products - site is awesome and check out the free tutorials.

mariannel2
2/18/14

I love Adobe products, and I work with Adobe Photoshop CS6 (raster), Illustrator (for vectors) and InDesign (desktop presentations) at work and from home to, as part of my job, and as hobby to. And that probably because there's nothing out there currently that can really compare to the power of Photoshop. Thus, the main disadvantage is always the price, with which I have not yet .. accustomed.

davidr80
1/28/14

I think their products are very useful, especially the photoshop for all kinds of requirement in designing, editing, etc. Great site, easily navigable and aids in easy searching of the resources required.

lyndseya
10/31/13

adobe makes file transmission convenient and secure. It is one of the most important applications on computer.

lindam70
6/10/13

Great programs, downloads, and customer service. This is an excellent service. I really love their photoshop.

arthurd2
8/26/11

I love, love, love their programs. Easy to use, great interfaces.

Some can be quite costly, but they're well worth it. I don't know how i did anything before the CS suites came along!

chrisc23
1/23/11

Extremely high quality products and support.
Offers high quality software like the famous photoshop and after-effects.

Great support and extra help and tutorials, and many useful/helpful downloads.
Extremely trusted website.

calvinh
7/15/10

I use the whole adobe creative suite. I couldn't imagine life without it! It makes all tasks easy to complete.

dariusm
3/26/10

the adobe downloader always popping up on my computer pisses me off

madisons
3/25/10

Adobe makes great programs, a bit pricey but still amazing programs like Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, etc...
last review was 2007 so It was time for a new one

andret
12/13/07

Video Conferencing: Adobe Connect Professional - Very nice service to do video conferencing. I've used them for over a year.

tonyaj
5/8/07

photoshop cs 3 is out and its great - I just bought photoshop CS 3 and its a great product. They have some useful new features and the new browse/light box feature is nice. I just wish they would include a dvd tutorial with the program. They also need to include a better updated list of raw support for the newest cameras. They are usually so slow to include that.

40 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Adobe staff and other customers.

Adobe?