Review of Roberts Camera

info@robertscamera.com
2018 Customer choice award

jamesd822
2/18/19

The very best place to buy high quality yet reasonably priced camera equipment. Customer service is also very responsive .

randyh166
2/15/19

Have purchased two used items now and both where in better shape than I expected.
100% satisfied with Roberts. Will continue to do business with these people.

orrina6
2/10/19

The product was just as described and received much more quickly than I expected and, was well-packed to boot!

stevent181
2/10/19

Roberts has the necessary gear in stock with knowledgeable staff to assist you with your needs and sometimes things you did not know you needed.

pascalf6
2/7/19

I had an issue with an order. The owner personally called me to see how to best rectify the problem. Thank you very much for taking the time to follow up.

johnj778
2/6/19

The lens received is "as described" and performs well! All facets of this transaction have been handled perfectly! A+

donb406
1/31/19

Excellent service, prompt delivery. Ordered on Mon and received on Thu. Lens was in better condition than described and worked perfectly. Have not been disappointed yet with any of my purchases from Roberts Camera. See attached photos.

juliep283
1/25/19

My item was ready and waiting. Parking limited so this is perfect. I did not know they had moved into a very nice large new store...I will have to go back to browse!

andrews575
1/22/19

The Hasselblad waistlevel viewfinder came as described, and was in excellent condition. Matt Z helped me with my purchase online and made everything seamless. Thank you sir.

lesterg23
1/17/19

the item is as described.and the purchase was easy and fast shipping.I am very satisfied with my purchase and I believe I will continue buying in the future.

michaela686
1/7/19

I've added the MB-D18 to the original purchase of a D850. The web site is easy to navigate. I enjoy coming back often.

peterb494
1/7/19

I have purchased used cameras and lenses from Roberts on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed.

cedricj10
1/4/19

I received my order (Canon 70-200 f/4), excellent packaging and delivery. The website is easy to navigate and also the checkout. Item was described correctly and reasonable price. I will buy other products in the future for sure. Two thumbs up!!!!

cass11
12/29/18

Good stuff reasonable prices. Wide variety of equipment. The shipping is very fast. All my purchases were very well packaged.,

Tip for consumers: Also check there eBay listing

darrellh43
12/25/18

I recieved my camera fast and in the condition as described, I will do business with them again. Thanks

brianb647
12/25/18

I was planning on buying a lens used to save some money. Roberts had it new for the same price other stores had it used. Delivery was very quick (I wanted it before the holidays).

brianah16
12/25/18

I received my camera, which is in very good condition externally, bought a new lens for it and everything only to find out it will not turn on with the battery it came with. I recharged it and still nothing. I ordered a new battery and hopefully that is the problem. Otherwise I will be returning.

johnn463
john n.
12/17/18

camera was packaged for complete protection. it is in the condition as they advertised it. it works great. im very happy

brads223
12/16/18

It was easy and simple. Very pleased only had a slight mishap when I ordered and paid they didnt have one of the items I purchased in stock so it took almost a week to get my money back.

bobbij23
12/13/18

in a well packed box and in very, very good condition.The lens was as promised in very good condition, everything works as it should aka the auto-focus, the lens glass is pristine, the shipping was quick and the price was just right.

jolinej
12/6/18

Camera came quickly and exactly as expected! Thank you so much! It is the perfect gift for my daughter's first camera.

ivanv33
12/5/18

Roberts UsedPhotoPro is the best place I have found to purchase high quality used camera lenses. They are great, and I love it that they do not strip off the caps and hoods and try to sell them back to you the way some places do. Highly recommended.

brookee24
12/3/18

The process to buy a camera and lens was quick and easy! I got my camera and lens within 5 days of ordering. The process for a line of credit was very easy and painless. Thank you so much!

waynea70
12/3/18

Great product and great place to shop for camera gear very reliable and reasonable prices will shop there again for sure

francescor17
12/1/18

Il prodotto è funzionante e conforme alla descrizione, presenta piccoli segni di usura ma va bene.
Eccezionale la consegna.
A tempo di record!

Questions? Get answers from the Roberts Camera staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Roberts Camera