Review of Roberts Camera

info@robertscamera.com
2018 Customer choice award

susano139
6/22/19

Easy to order and fast delivery!! Thank you Roberts Camera Ill be buying again real soon! I need a good place that can answer of my photography questions.

howards180
5/30/19

I got this to replace my Canon XSI. I am impressed with what Canon T1i I got from you. I checked the shutter count and it is true to what you advertised.

The 6-month warranty is testament to your company's commitment to customer service.

timothyw135
5/16/19

I bought a used Sigma 170/500mm lens online from Roberts. By my own mistake I ordered the wrong lens. I assumed the lens was AF, it was not. I checked online and Robert's had the lens I actually wanted and should have bought. One call to Robert's customer service and they advised me to return the lens and I would get a full refund. Shipped the lens back and tracked it via USPS..tracking showed the lens made it to Indianapolis but no verification of delivery. Another phone call to Robert's and they quickly verified that they had received the lens and the correct lens had been shipped out to me. Same day got a verification that my credit card account had been credited the original amount. The whole process was seamless, other than my original mistake. Will be buying from Robert's again in the future. PS: The new lens works fantastic.

scottb730
5/7/19

I've been wanting to get into medium format for a while. Pentax 645 was on my radar and I missed out on a camera body on UsedPhotoPro recently. When this excellent condition one popped up, I jumped on it. Camera body is in exact condition as stated and contains the 120 back. I cannot wait to get out shooting with this soon. Thanks!

danab177
5/6/19

Another lens for my used Minolta Maxxum 7000 -- and the lens meets/exceeds the rating from usedphotopro.com -- and the 10% discount coupon code recently emailed out was a nice bonus.

thomasm774
5/6/19

Accurately described, competitively priced, and very well packaged. Have never had an issue with used cameras or lenses I've purchased and confident this will continue.

shivn2
4/30/19

Very reliable and excellent warranty. I purchased a used camera and discovered it had a flaky SD card connector. I emailed and promptly received a return shipping label and as soon as they received the camera, they issued a refund. More recently, I purchased 2 Olympus Pro refurbished lenses from Roberts at a substantial discount to their new price. Olympus has a 90 day warranty but Roberts covers them up to 6 months, which saves on having to buy an extended warranty.

Tip for consumers: Join Rokuten and get cash back and access to coupons on Roberts used site - usedphotopro

neilk60
4/28/19

I am a repeat customer with Roberts because they say what they do and they do what they say. I have been pleased with all of my purchases from Robert's Camera.

jefft207
4/27/19

Everybody was very nice and polite, and my products arrived in a timely manner and in excellent condition.

gilbertt21
4/24/19

Always a great buying experience! Price, Shipping, Packaging, etc. are always top notch. The go to shop for all my camera needs.

johnd2326
4/22/19

This was my firs purchase from Used Photo Pro, but i will definitely buy from them again. Product description and condition were spot on as well as shutter count. Extremely satisfied with the entire experience.

brianac17
4/22/19

Ordered on a Wednesday. Shipping was quick and a breeze! Mail lady came Friday to deliver it, but I wasn't home so she delivered it Monday & I couldn't have been more happier! It's very nice and had so many features that I'm still figuring out. But I love it!

shawc1
4/20/19

They always have the best price and service! They have never let me down! Also, there selection is great!

edw120
4/20/19

The item I purchased was accurately described shipping was fast and free. Buy with confidence from them Iknow I will be in the future. A great resource for used equipment.

katrinas70
4/18/19

Ordered a camera body from their used department. Description was accurate, shipping was fast, product was packaged very securely. VERY pleased with the item I received and it was even better than I anticipated. Looks great, works great.

pierrew17
4/4/19

Good way to shop.Roberts is the best Great People and Products .Without a doubt will keep coming here my knowledge of photography has improved 10 fold.

thomasw441
3/25/19

Competitively priced, received in stated condition warranty.
Overall a very positive experience. I have ordered three items from Roberts and all arrived as stated.

martina109
3/23/19

I purchase a Canon 550EX Speedlite and I am more than happy with my purchase. Would I have liked a new and current model, of course. However, $34 latter I'm learning and growing as a photographer where I wouldn't be able to on my budget if I had to wait till I could afford new equipment. Being able to buy good gear at reasonable prices, is why I believe more people should buy used Photo equipment from robertscamera.com.

gregorys216
3/20/19

First-time purchaser. Got it delivered in a couple of days, and very well packaged. Very impressed with their warranty and return timeline. Will definitely be ordering from them again.

nicholasa71
3/17/19

I received my lens very quickly. I will definitely be using Roberts Camera again for used equipment.

edwards364
3/13/19

I ordered a used camera and lens, both arrived promptly and were better condition in my opinion that described. Camera battery was DOA, replaced promptly under 180 day warranty. Thorough customer service follow up via e-mail from the time I placed the order until warranty issue was resolved. Thank you, highly recommend.

Tip for consumers: Always shop around first for price, quality and warranty before any purchase. Pay attention to verified customer reviews.

mikec771
3/10/19

Great and easy purchase experience at Roberts website. The prices are compatible in today's market and financing is made easy through Affirm. Shipping is super fast and the packaging is virtually break proof. Now to continue to enjoy my GoPro.

robertp886
3/10/19

Solid, reputable store where you can believe what is sold is really what you see online (for that item); condition and appearance match what you see; HIGHLY REPUTATBLE. Due to a glitch in payment verification I was charged twice; they corrected the error within 24 hours. THEY ARE MY GOTO STORE FOR PHOTO CAMERAS.

rsb1
3/10/19

I received an immediate response that the equipment I ordered was coming from a different location. Still arrived in ~2 days, great business.

michaell1004
3/9/19

I ordered a used Nikon D300 and it came just as advertised at a great price. Happy with my purchase.

Questions? Get answers from the Roberts Camera staff and other customers.

15 Photos for Roberts Camera