Review of dpreview

live@dpreview.com
2017 Customer choice award

methewo
11/2/18

The DP Review's website has detailed information to guide the photographers especially those who are new to this field. The comprehensive content guides about different photography techniques and most popular camera lenses. Moreover, their contests are the best ones!

harveyc33
10/30/18

The DP Review's website has detailed information everything a photographer looks forward to. They guide about different photography techniques and most popular camera lenses. Moreover, their contests are the best ones!

mickw17
7/19/18

And that tells you all you need to know. Some of the articles are interesting (but largely available elsewhere), many are irrelevant to photography or just recycling other people's PR. You'll have to decide for yourself to what extent you trust the product reviews on a site owned by Amazon. There's a famous Ferengi mantra that may apply.

kendras13
11/29/16

Browsing forums, getting specialized advice from professionals, it was great. I'd recommend highly!

darela
6/7/16

They have very good services, I always can get useful advice from professionals.

gloriand
2/10/16

This site is so useful I can't even express it with words. Although I am an amateur I have learned so much just by browsing the forums. Excellent!

jessicam169
1/14/16

nice

bertrandh11
1/11/16

The forums on Dpreview are really good. People really know their stuff, and consistently give good advice on cameras, lenses, accessories, and the site regularly provides professional reviews of all the newest equipment

trise1
12/7/15

Title says it all.

karolinaf2
11/8/15

Always going here to get the reviews for new gear

briannew1
9/9/15

got to read what's the thoughts before buying. They have good services!

mikel202
8/3/15

They have great reviews of the stuff that I want. I wanted to get a Fujifilm XF and they had real world pics so that I could see exactly what I was getting.

adamb104
7/31/15

My favorite source for digital cams news and reviews. Unbiased and very professional reviews, pure delight.

alexb99
3/29/15

This site has saved me more than one time! Loads of great information on anything you ever need to know about photography.

eddyk10
2/19/15

very good company good prices. seems very honest--
works well for me--
Flashshots photo services

andrewa31
11/26/14

I like photography. It's my hobby. This website is very helpful to get all kind of knowledge of photography.

Really a Great hangout place for photographers. I love this website.

georgial3
11/5/14

I and my friends are using this www.dpreview.com online service when we are moving to a new camera. This service is providing a detailed review on every product and proper images of the product. So this is helping to understand the product properly. So this is a best site for who are looking for a best camera.

marinar3
11/5/14

I purchase my very first camera from this store and after almost 2 years it's still working fine. If you're looking for high quality cameras with affordable prices, you should check this out!

stellaf5
10/29/14

Very informative. Outstanding site.

aminulb
9/30/14

always come on this site when looking for a new camera to purchase or see one in a store i wish to get information on. very thorough reviews, detailed pictures and informative comparison charts. appreciate the volume of cameras reviewed.

danam47
9/30/14

A few years ago, I bought a Panasonic FZ30. I had spent HOURS at dpreview researching what was available. The charts, pictures, specs and feedback from for other users helped me to make an informed decision.

As the review stated, this camera took excellent daylight photo's but was not so good in dim settings. The review and what i experienced were exactly the same.

Next time I consider a new camera, I will always consult this great site!!!!!!

gabrielm46
9/26/14

I enjoy photography, especially wildlife photography. I have impressed a little bit more from my expectations about the website Dpreview which is good enough for a basic photographer. I do not have much talent in photography; it might be the reason for why I am a little bit confused too about the information on the accessories of digital cameras in the site.

johnh251
9/9/14

I am a wildlife photographer, every time I search to find new upcoming camera and its specifications from dpreview.com. Dpreview.com is given the opportunity to find new arrivals in the market. Also many people attracted to site especially media related persons very useful to collect information about new technology and comparing camera with other model.

benjaminp18
12/7/13

I go offroading every chance I get. I decided to buy a camera to capture all these amazing views i enconter. I bought a Nikon D5300 from this site and it works like a charm

leog12
5/22/13

New models of digital cameras and printers are vetted with systematic, technically rigorous, scientifically fair and precise testing.

Questions? Get answers from the dpreview staff and other customers.

dpreview?