Review of Adobe

support@essaythinker.com
2018 Customer choice award

vs21
3/16/17

I downloaded the Adobe Acrobat 7-day trial. Suddenly my computer acted as if it had a virus. I ran Norton, and it didn't have a virus, but I decided this was slowing my computer down to a crawl, and I saw other signs that something was wrong. When I uninstalled, the software TOOK WITH IT ALL ABILITY I HAVE TO READ A PDF AT ALL. I am trying to write an obituary for a very close family member and need those PDFs. Thanks Adobe.

jordanj22
2/10/17

A great company with great products used for fun and work. I`m personally a usef of Photoshop and Lightroom, and these are getting better from year to year. Keep it up!

normands6
12/28/16

So I turned off my monthly subscription for adobe illustrator cause I thought it was too BS that I'm paying for something that I should already own and use as a graphic designer. Than lo and behold , al' mighty saviaaaaaa!!!!, hallelujah!, I'm getting charged on a yearly plan....on another account I used as a trial period that I was, that lord may strike me down!, sure I canceled before I made it official on another account to double check if illustrator was right for me in the long haul. I mean I got caught in the trend train that adobe illustrator was the best tool for all graphic designers and now it's ramming me when I found out adobe been taking money from my account for months. And the fact I had to pay a cancellation fee, which equaled to 74.99 dollars, was an equal $#*! slap to the face. And a kick in the bits where I could switch from illustrator to photoshop. Only to pay 10 dollars for another year....(btw their are two other options adobe give you beside photoshop switch and cancellation fee but I forgot them at the moment)

Anyway filed a claim to my bank, so let's see how that goes.

Anyway for those who are graphic designers and don't mind paying the 20 dollars monthly, the tools their are pretty good and extensive if your willing to go through a learning curve on YouTube or other sites your comfortable with. And I admit, adobe illustrator tools out trumps some of the tools I use in my clip studio art canvas, but hey to each their own.

margaretr55
12/27/16

My son bought one stock image and suddenly was enrolled in a year-long program. We were billed without permission or notification. Do NOT use Adobe stock photography for any purposes. And tell your friends to avoid the company at all costs.

leahp18
11/29/16

I asked in a chat if the Photoshop CC would be compatible with a touchscreen computer. The representative said yes. I already had Photoshop Elements 5.0 which was and STILL is compatible with both my old Lenovo tablet and new HP tablet computer. So, looking for an upgrade on my new computer I purchased Photoshop CC. ONLY to find out, Photoshop CC is ONLY compatible with touch screen in the aspect that it will allow you to click panel buttons BUT IT WILL NOT LET YOU USE GESTURES (in otherwords, no drawing or any motion of that sort on the picture). Now that this is useless to me, I wanted to cancel my supscription..BUT they charge a fee! NO WHERE on their website does it say that Photoshop CC is not compatible with gestures on touch screen. NO WHERE. I found it on a forum lost in the abyss of the internet..others with the same problem. With that being said, they were only willing to give me 2 months free ($9.99 a month) so $20 off of $120. WOW WHAT A HUGE HELP..NOT REALLY! the cancellation fee is $48.....THAT DOES NOT HELP! I rather pay the fee. BUT I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO. The customer service rep said she would be helping me out by giving me two months free, Is that a joke? Sure let me still pay $100 for a program I won't be using. Can you do math Adobe?

tassb
11/4/16

photoshop cc is the best image editing software I know. And since they got the monthly subsctiption at a reasonable price for photographers, it's easy to get. Everyone is a little bit photographer these days, but not everyone needs such tools. If you do, then photoshop is great.

brendan186
7/7/16

I downloaded their "free trial" and couldn't get it to work. It turns out none of the free trial features are meant to work! NONE! You can't do anything with it other than look at the screen and your photo on it. The salesperson immediately tried to up-sell me. I know upselling is considered an ok business practice today. But I don't like it. It's dishonest and pushy. If you have a good product or service, let it sell itself. Be honest.If you say free trial. Give a free trial. Adobe is really dishonest and their Indian answering service is rude and sexist. It took talking with 4 different "technicians" before they admitted none of the features would work with the free trial. They are not technicians, they are salespeople. Totally dishonest rude company. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS MODERN FORM OF BUSINESS AS OKAY!!!!

dawns47
6/7/16

If there have any option to give minus rating then Surely I'll Provide them (-100000 ) rating. Everybody beware of them

rl52
5/3/16

I recently purchased, or more correctly upgraded, Adobe Essentials 14 (from version 10). I admit that I did not use Adobe Essentials 10 very much primarily because the program had frequent crashes, was inexorably slow, and lacked a number of features that free software like Picasa offered and were much better at. Nothing seems to have changed with version 14.
I had numerous troubles just installing the program followed by numerous crashes when trying to import and/or use the features. I near as I can tell all they have done is keep the bugs but changed the interface, and while I am sure that there is more to the program, it still sucks which is why I stopped using it in the first place.
To give you an example: There are limited sort options - I would have thought that a "sort by date taken" would be a good option but it doesn't exist. However, the two most important features it lacked were the ability to keep its catalogue database up-to-date when I removed photos from my file system because using Essentials 10 was too laborious.
The second major problem was the amount of lime it took to operate on the database. Picasa is lightening fast in this respect, while Adobe Elements 10 is turtle slow and took hours to perform the same functions. In brief, I could not recommend this product to any one and I am planning to revert to Picasa until I can find a better product to catalogue, tag, and organize my photos.

loiso
2/1/16

I only had the program installed for 20 days in which time I could not use it and I had problems with computer not responding. I entered an online chat with a foreign Adobe contact to cancel my order and it took 37 minutes before I ended it without having received satisfaction. NOT Happy.

arthurs29
9/21/15

I have stayed with the last version you own Adobe CS6 Master Collection which I bought for $151.00 that has Photoshop CS6 Extended, Illustrator CS6, Indesign CS6, Acrobat and more, that in the course of a year saved me lots of money. The Adobe CC SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE you have to pay each month and if you stop paying your software stops working. See for yourself here.

walterg22
9/3/15

Bought Adobe through my school for $119 - got it registered - went to the activation website - non-existent. Help desk sent me to customer info - and they have put me off now. Don't bother purchasing.

I have bought other products such as MS Office and others, no problem -Adobe could use some of Microsoft's know-how in this realm.

dougm36
6/2/15

Me and my good friend Finn tried to make an animation on adobe flash cs6. Week after week with errors and issues with windows overriding other windows everything was deleted a total of 8 times. 8 times we started over and 8 times it was deleted again. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON SOMETHING LIKE THIS. BUY SOMETHING NICE INSTEAD LIKE FERRARI 458. THEY ARE REALLY GOOD CARS, SERIOUSLY REALLY WORTH IT UNLIKE THIS $#*!. Flash is a repulsive, ugly, stupid, fat, you cant do anything its not even good for people serious about animation or amateurs. Stay away from this product and spend the 800 dollars on something else like balloon animals or grape soda. Anything is worth it more than this crap. Scream and run and don't buy it, its just a terrible idea, trust me. IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD. The tools aren't even good, nothing is good, don't buy it.

Thanks for reading
Sincerely, angry customer of flash that got ripped off and advises no one to buy this its soo crap omg seriously its just terrible. IT SUCKS. I HATE IT SOOOOOOO MUCH.

vernonh22
5/5/15

To be perfectly honest, Photoshop Elements suits me just fine. I only paid $250! If I had to pay full price I wouldn't have made the purchase even though I had it on my bucket list. Be forewarned, you can't import direct from scanner. Knowing what I do now, I think Photoshop Lightroom 3 probably would have been a more suitable choice.

russellk14
4/3/15

Here's why: it's not only a great guide to what makes iPhone apps successful, but what will increasingly be the way to make successful software for any platform. Josh does a fantastic job of getting the reader into the right mindset for creating successful apps.

matthewk26
4/1/15

I've been using Photoshop Elements for a few years now, and it was okay, but I upgraded my camera a year ago and started using Adobe Lightroom (another product that rocks my boat!), and I wanted to use a product that was well-integrated with Lightroom; Elements just wasn't there. Enter CS5.

I forgot to mention, too, that I recently made the switch to a Mac at home, so I needed to buy new licenses for everything anyhow. Not only was I looking for a photo editor and a DAM (digital asset manager) tool, I needed a panorama stitcher and an HDR tool. Lightroom is taking care of DAM, and CS5 is taking care of the rest.

jimmyr25
3/9/15

I've had the photography plan for over six months and I'm very satisfied. But first for the misconception.

If you read various reviews and commentary you will find some people saying that if you end your subscription you lose access to your files.

ians50
12/2/14

Good products, but expensive. Great pdf software. Never used the full suite until the company I work for purchased it for me. Usually recommend, but there are decent free versions if you want cheap.

bonniem32
7/10/14

I love the new photoshop especially the camera shake feature. I manage to get ruin a lot of pics with camera shake so this feature is great. Only complaint is that I don't like being forced to use the cloud and pay monthly. I prefer to pay once and pay for upgrade when it's right for me.

amandaw34
5/16/14

Adobe is very expensive but I still love their software. But I am worried about their online business now as I only use it occasionally and because I travel a lot, I don't always have internet connection. Maybe I have it wrong but I just can't see the online software model working for me. I hope I'm wrong.

markc79
4/25/14

Adobe creates awesome products. I have been using Photoshop and Dreamweaver since 2001. Highly recommended! Fortunately it's still not a cloud application.

amyh38
3/24/14

Love Adobe products - site is awesome and check out the free tutorials.

mariannel2
2/18/14

I love Adobe products, and I work with Adobe Photoshop CS6 (raster), Illustrator (for vectors) and InDesign (desktop presentations) at work and from home to, as part of my job, and as hobby to. And that probably because there's nothing out there currently that can really compare to the power of Photoshop. Thus, the main disadvantage is always the price, with which I have not yet .. accustomed.

davidr80
1/28/14

I think their products are very useful, especially the photoshop for all kinds of requirement in designing, editing, etc. Great site, easily navigable and aids in easy searching of the resources required.

lyndseya
10/31/13

adobe makes file transmission convenient and secure. It is one of the most important applications on computer.

40 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Adobe staff and other customers.

Adobe?