Review of YOOX

Tel: 1-877-505-9669
privacy@yoox.com

roxanar13
11/29/18

i ordered some yeezy boots, that were discounted to 360 euros for black friday. The size didnt fit, so i asked for an exchange, they emailed me that the size i wanted will be reserved for me. I sent the package back, and today i received an email that my order is cancelled because the size is not in stock anymore, which should've been reserved . i email them asking if its possible to send another colour of the same product, which was available in my size. I receive an email saying that this is not possible and that my size is back in stock and i can make another purchase with the regular price of 580 euros. On the same day they were out of stock then back in stock, suggesting me to make another purchase that wouldve cost me 200 euros more. So convenient , right?? i ve ordered from so many websites before and this never ever happened to me before. SOO dissapointing. such cheap method to gain a few euros. Disgusting !

dashab3
11/23/18

I've bought here since 2011. I did a purchase once a month or something like that. The first problem happened in august 2018 I bought one model of boots6 the shop sent another one. When I wrote to service, they offered me 20 discount as a refund. On 20th October, I bought sneakers and shirt. The shop sent my order with EMS. My parcel came to my country, was accepted by custom and was returned to Italy! I was shocked and wrote to customer service and got an answer they were so sorry, but I had to wait till the moment when the shop would receive my parcel back and then I would get my money back. On 13 November, the shop got my order, they returned me money for one position. 24th November. The sum of money for the second position hasn't been returned

raresg
11/13/18

Placed the order, payed and after 1 day recived order canceled because their bank couldn't operate the transfer?! It is my normal Mastercard, used daily and the money are not in my account!
The only aswer I got: please remake the order (differet prices of course) and choose a different payment.

natank4
11/9/18

I return my order and they write they receive it and it can take few days but after 14 days they answer me they didn't receive It!!!! I have a probe by dhl they did receive!!
I contact my credit card issuer to cancel it I hope they will but never order in here!!!!

simonr79
11/4/18

Had never heard about Yoox.com before but found some nice clothes i wanted. I placed my order and paid for it by credit card. After a couple of days i got an email saying my order was on it's way and after 4 days i picked it up at an UPS delivery point so i have zero complaints at all. The clothes matched the description and fitted perfectly! I will definitively buy from Yoox again soon! Don't know were all the hate to this site is coming from

selmers2
10/23/18

Selling fake goods .selling fake goods.selling fakes with a high price to trick people to buy.trick people into buying with crazy discount.even after discounts it is still expensive to pay for fake goods.do not buy anything from this unscrupulous company unless you are a cheapo who wants to pay less for a 80percent lookalike fake piece of crap.go to the original authentic branded website to compare the catalog and you will understand.

deahg1
10/22/18

I have purchased from Yoox 5 times and I had 1 return. 3 of the 5 were Giuseppe Zanotti shoes which i kept. The other 2 were made in Italy. All were amazing quality. The customer service I experienced recently for my 1 return was stellar. I called and they logged my return of which I received my email confirmation immediately. I sent it back and my money was returned 2 days after my return was accepted. I will say that their contact us feature seems inconsistent. Thus call them instead.

nantarag
10/21/18

Seems like there is false propaganda going against yoox on internet , theses reviews are so fake and ridiculous , obviously posted by their rivals , I have ordered many times on yoox all their items were authentic, new and not used at all, never had any problems with their customer service either , not with refunds , returns or exchanges, i think yoox should take action against these scam reviewers ,they are misguiding people !

bazilt
10/19/18

1. Ordered plain black shirt, got poker dot one instead.
2. Only got confirmed shipment 3 days after i clicked pay online all the while silent.
3. Customer care said it takes 3 weeks to figure out what went wrong to get correct plain black shirt, so i will go for return and refund because it still takes one week less.

Like some other comment, i would give a zero star if i could. Seriously YOOX, you should just close down and not be in business. You have no place in the online shopping world. RIP.

katieb197
10/10/18

The used to be great. Now orders don't arrive, you get snarky emails from costumer service when inquiring about missing orders and are told you've been refunded for lost orders when no refund is issued. Avoid this company

raquell17
9/26/18

My credit card details were stolen and someone made an expensive purchase on this website. I emailed the company asking for help and they replied asking me to send some more details about the purchase. After doing so and sending more emails requesting a response, I never heard from them again.
Thankfully, the bank took care of it.

pamelap160
9/11/18

Ok my rating is geared toward the customer service. In the past I've order items and have been satisfied with the products I've ordered, but for the first time ever I received a blouse with a nasty stain that appeared to be grease. I did not want to go thru returning so they said we will take 15%, I said 20% would satisfy me so I could get clean. They replied with no...I actually thought that was petty,inconsiderate, and not worth the challenge to a customer. I told them I will get that 5% back by not telling others about them....now satisfied!!!

die1
9/5/18
• Updated review

On 5-09, at 9:43 AM (11 hours ago) I received a letter (from Customer Care of yoox) with a request to share my YOOX experience so I wrote this letter. When I finished writing this letter YOOX Net-a-Porter Group unblocked me on Twitter. I'm glad that we were able to defeat the prejudices, took a step to our common victory and mutual understanding. Now we can together put an end to the misunderstanding and this shameful conflict. Because we need each other!

Ladies and gentlemen!

Concerning your question: "How satisfied - pleased we were with the way Customer Service resolved our inquiry": We hope and believe that in the Yoox Customer Service there are many honest and professional employees who love their work. However, you should admit mistakes, omissions of the Customer Service, which have become frequent and cause frequent misunderstandings, conflicts between the Customer Service and customers.

In our, perhaps, subjective opinion, some employees of your Customer Service team have no motivation for mutual understanding with customers.

The reason for this may be dissatisfaction with the payment for their work, fatigue or unprofessionalism. The fact is also possible that some employees of the Customer Service perceive clients like us (who know their rights and obligations) hostilely and create artificial problems such as the blacklisting of unwanted customers.

In such cases, the management of Customer Service should have an independent opinion and carefully investigate each case.

As for the conflict that has arisen, it could not have been, if instead of the hostility and blocking on Twitter, the Customer Service would have shown consistency. Yes, of course, we understand negative reviews, publications on social media are annoying you. Plus, the staff of the Customer Service is constantly under psychological pressure that 'the customer is right, he is the king'. Far from it, no, we, the customers, are also not always right. There are cases when many of us make mistakes because of ignorance of laws and under the influence of emotions.

And that's why it is necessary for the Customer Service and the customers, to learn from each other and seek the common path of prosperity. Otherwise it is impossible! Otherwise, we with common efforts, nonsense, will destroy the miracle of e-commerce YOOX. Then we all will lose, for creating such a miracle of e-commerce is a very difficult task, but it is always easier to destroy.

So, we propose to reconsider our positions and overestimate the conclusions, try to understand each other and forgive, unblock us on Twitter, we may even remove a lot of tweets. This is the way to a common victory and prosperity.г

If our appeal is understood and prudence is shown, we will be able to preserve the existing relationships. Also, we can put an end to this shameful conflict for all of us.

We wish your team success in their personal lives and prosperity of the miracle of e-commerce YOOX . Remember, we need each other!

All the best wishes for everyone,

Law student, from Netherlands

“YOOX: Recognizing the mistakes of Bad Customer Service, - is not your defeat, this is your victory!”
• Previous review

Dear all!

Thanks to social media, Twitter, Trustpilot, Sitejabber and my followers for helping to break the silence against YOOX Bad Customer Service. This morning 6 GMT + 1 I received a refund from August 21. But for me, other loyal customers and many honest employees of online shops, great regrets, mistrust, annoyance remain.
I demand satisfaction from Yoox - an apology of the guilty for showing disrespect and for unfair and deceptive trade practices and the humiliating and insulting practices of their bad customer service that offends and humiliates our human dignity.

We've bought from YOOX for 7 years, with joy 5. To my great regret, Mr Marchetti's with love created miracle of e-commerce has had Bad Customer Service for 2 years. Customer Service has become aggressive, misleading, deceiving customers and began to destroy Yoox from the inside.
Perhaps the reason for the problem was the chase for results at any cost & the lack of respect for customers. There was a substitution of the value under the slogan 'We don't need love,we need results!' There was a gap between Yoox and customers, which led to frequent conflicts.

Studying the history of the creation of Yoox ("How Yoox turned the luxury-goods industry onto digital"), I admired the miracle of e-commerce, created by Mr. Marchetti. Today this 'miracle' turns into a monster, begins to devour itself. Who and what is behind this, illiteracy or new methods of doing business? https://www.wired.co.uk/article/yoox
Perhaps before Yoox Customer Service finally turns into an indomitable monster that will begin to destroy the unique e-commerce system Yoox, it's worth for Mr. Marchetti to conduct a thorough investigation of the reasons for the Bad Customer Service, please save Yoox!

Yoox, remember: "When customers share their story, they're not just sharing pain points. They're actually teaching you how to make your product, service, and business better." Kristin Smaby.
Recognizing the mistakes of Bad Customer Service, - is not your defeat, this is your victory! "When customers share their story, they're not just sharing pain points. They're actually teaching you how to make your product, service,and business better."

All the best wishes for everyone,

Law student, from Netherlands

PS: Elite impunity & bad customer service On 04-09, at 17:31PM after the publication of 7 new tweets I got blocked by YOOX Net-a-Porter Group, because I have an opinion! They do not recognize my right to freedom of opinion and expression! It feels like they consider us untermenschen ...

“Yoox Unfair Business Practices Bad Customer Service Shame on you yoox”
• Previous review

Yoox Unfair Business Practices Bad Customer Service Shame on you yoox

During long-drawn-out correspondence with YOOX I was misled, even deceived, but @yoox did not refund the money (371 for gift order 1408Y7A011815E Return number 2008411818 NLBR and amount of 161 for the returned second part of order 0508Y01E41815D (Reference Number: 03509011 second part of RN 1008301518NLBR) UPS shipment 1Z0V5V059193855746.) in the total amount of 532 so far. When I persistently began to demand an answer to when the money will be refunded, my account Twitter 0495NL was blocked by yoox. #shameonyouyoox .

We invite all who suffered from the conduct of unfair and deceptive trade practices online shops, to a public discussion of such facts. We say no to unfair & deceptive trade practices. It's time for consumers to revolt against this kind of degrading, Yoox unfair business practices.
We must stop the rudeness and arrogance of those who make millions of $ via our purchases from online shops. Their customer service does not respect us and misleads us sometimes under the patronage of their bosses and daily commits unfair and deceptive trade practices against each of us.

On September 5 my dad turns 60 and my brother turns 18. I bought them gifts, had to return them due to the size. Now I don't have time to buy gifts for my father, brother because @yoox doesn't refund me on time!! This is outrageous and terrible, I can neither forgive nor forget!

Dear all, please spread tweets about @yoox. We must all add our voices together vs. unfair and deceptive trade practices of online shops and the humiliating and insulting practices of their customer service that offend and humiliate our human dignity. #shameonyouyoox

I do not pursue making money by promoting my tweets. My goal is to stop the lawlessness of the company YOOX as much as possible. Please visit my Twitter https://twitter.com/0495NL
For a company retailing luxury fashion level of customer service is literally appalling. I understand that as an online retailer yoox is trying to cut costs at every possible place, but customers buying premium fashion from premium stores expect premium level of service...

Law student, form Netherlands

mrrs
8/25/18

6 complaints in 4 weeks and no one go back to me that's how bad this company is ......

this has since affected my Armani account and Mr Porter accounts equally complained to them and equally they just as bad the bigger the company the worse they operate and no one takes a blind bit of notice !!

madsw3
8/23/18

Shocking customer service, and I called to ask about international fees and conversion rates where I was given false advise, ended up cancelling the order because it was way more money then they promised it would be! DO NOT USE

felipel22
8/14/18

I have been a Yoox customer for months now.

I have received a total of 2 products from 6 orders placed, one of which was the wrong item.

Let me tell you why you shouldn't order from Yoox:

- Their customer service is terrible, after receiving the incorrect item, they told me the only thing they could do is have me ship the item back (which is NOT something I want to do, I just wanted to receive my item), pay for the costs and they would "charge me the same amount" for the shirt I originally had ordered. How hard is it to just send me the shirt I ordered and not have me waste time and gas to fix their mistake.

- Your order will be canceled 70% of the time. If you're a believer in online shopping, please stay away from Yoox. It took me 2 calls to their customer support and 1 call to my bank to be able to diagnose the problem.

- Any other trustworthy online retailer would send you the item you ordered at NO cost, in order to not inconvenience the customer even further. An example would be GymShark. I had ordered from them, they sent me the wrong item, they let me keep the item and sent me the correct one, at NO COST. Yoox however, wanted me to drive down to the USPS office, return the shirt, and wait however many weeks it would take for them to fix my order. The best part? : They item I had ordered originally was out of stock.

So do me a favor, shop from Zappos, Farfetch, SSense, or any other online retailer, because, the bad reviews here are for a reason, and I am a victim of them.

Felipe

johanf14
8/10/18

Ordered a pair of Diesel boots with standard (free) delivery to Sweden. The boots came in exactly 5 days. I was a bit wary having seen all those bad reviews but the product was great quality and no problems with the delivery. Good prices too, especially during discounts,

jonm199
8/3/18

YOOX business model could possibly be one of the few companies to operate with complete contempt for there customers and still be successful.
1) attempted phone calls to their customer service department is hit and miss that you will get through to anyone. Usually you're on hold for about 10 minutes and then call just disconnects. If you do actually get through, they are rude and absolutely no help at all.
2) the products they sell are usually seconds, damaged, or previously worn. Again any attempt to rectify this through their customer service personnel is futile.
3) once you receive your merchandise and you realize that it's not what was represented, efforts to get a refund is nearly impossible.
I won't be shopping there again and don't say I didn't give you fair warning.

iharh
7/23/18

I wanted to sign in to look at the list of my purchases. I signed out for the site with my yahoo email couple of years ago. Havent gotten to buy anything from them meanwhile. Two weeks ago I decided to buy some goods from them it let me sign in with my email. I was able to make a purchase. Once I decided to check the order status, it would not let me sign in again. Their computer tried to verify if Im the right person and started giving me them pictures. The quality of the pictures is terrible and it kept sending me one picture after another. So I was sitting there for about 20 minutes trying to log in and still was not able to. I was shocked and upset that they got so worse after all that time.

carolinea30
7/22/18

Reading some of the previous reviews I have to ask whether they are bogus reviews to simply discredit YOOX

I have been a customer since 2014 and have found YOOX to offer exceptional customer service. Thats not to say Ive not, on the very odd occasion, received faulty items but YOOX has always handled the complaint professionally and refunded my money in full

The same applies if I have to return an item if its too small or large. Its a very simple process not to mention the fact that shipping is pretty fast considering the fact that the goods have to be shipped to Hong Kong from Italy first before being shipped to Sydney where Im located.

All in all its the best and most reliable site Ive found to buy a variety of excellent clothing, footware, handbags as well as a variety of other items.

lisas476
7/20/18

I placed an order and got a confirmation that the order was confirmed. They charged my credit card. Three days later I looked online to see the status of my order and it was cancelled!! They didn't even send me an email or notify me that it was cancelled. They took my money and never shipped order. I called their customer service and they tell me they don't know why it was cancelled.

atomick
7/17/18

Returned an item and kept getting the runaround from YOOX. They gave excuse after excuse, both on the phone and via email. Finally, I filed a claim with my bank and got my money back. Will never order from them again.

sandraa187
7/10/18

DO NOT PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY. PURCHASED BAG AND BAG CLAIMING TO BE ITALIAN MADE. WORE SHOE TWICE STITCHING COMING UNDONE AND SOLE OF SHOE WORN OUT LIKE I HAVE WORN THEM MANY TIMES. STITCHING BAG OF BAG CAME UNDONE AFTER USED THREE TIMES

mikom7
7/8/18

I have been with them for more than 3 years, and almost all the time happy with them. I admit that they are not very unconditional all the time, but if you don't expect very much from them, they are just the pleasant place to shop. Here are my personal view about them.
pros:
- great deals on high end brands that I can't find at any other places (especially the Italian brands, yes YOOX is the Italian company.)
- fascinating promotional offers almost every week (sometimes just repetitive or degraded ones though)
- the easiest return ever
- free return shipping if you choose "moneyoox", which is the name for the store credit, for the refund method
- fairly quick response from the customer service (maybe in 0~1 business day, I reached them 4~5 times till now, their attitude had been desirable or OK ones.)

cons:
- their listing information is quite poor (poor measurements provision/ composite photos)
- they often change the shipping fee status or listings in very middle of ongoing promotional offers (fx. start the promotion with free shipping on over $150, then go down to over $100/ sometimes several listings or items in the "dream box" disappear suddenly in the middle of the promotion even though they are not really sold out, then come back 2 or 3 weeks later. quite ununderstandable.)
- sometimes they need extra time to ship the package out (usually 2~3 days until a package is shipped, 5 days at most but understandable if the item comes from Italy)
- fairly slow return process (usually 2~3 days until getting a notice email after they actually received the return package, then up to 5 days for the return process to be done. a bit slow, but they never failed. I really trust them for their return process. I never had the problem.)

All in all, I'm happy with Yoox and choose this site over other online shopping site. But I need to stick to my way to be a happy customer; don't buy unreturnable items even though they're real fantastic deal (because listing information is not very trustful or helpful), choose moneyoox for the refund for getting free return shipping (because I buy from them at least once a month, this works great!).

jeffrym6
7/6/18

This company creates shipping labels and then claims items have "shipped". They have untrained and unpleasant customer service. Don't waste your money with them!

From my last 3 and a half year shopping experience with them, I'd say yes YOOX is legit. I have never experienced "paid but not got the item". Not a single time from my 67 shopping experiences. My husband also regularly shops at YOOX, and he neither has had any bad experiences. I compared some shopping sites that sell high end brands' items, and have felt YOOX is the best of all for their real big deal (never got counterfeits), easy return (except final sale), free return shipping if moneyoox is chosen for the refund method and their reliable customer service. I recommend you to buy returnable item, so that you can return it for whatever the reason. Their return window is quite long. Though my past returns took average 5~9 days to be processed after they actually received the return packages, they never failed the processes either. I'm really frustration free with them.

By Miko M.

I have been with them for 3 and a half years now and I have never received fake items from them. Also they offer quite generous return policy, so you could buy a returnable item and examine it, and return it to them if you think it's a fake. Very simple. Usually the companies which sell fakes don't offer such a generous return policy.

By Miko M.

they work directly with the designers designing their websites and taking care of their logistics, how can they be fake???

By Nantara G.

Can't answer your question without knowing your location. You should be able to find this information from Yoox customer care shipping webpage. In the US, if the item is stocked in the New Jersey warehouse it generally can be shipped out on the following business day after the order is placed. If it's stocked in the warehouse in Italy it needs to be shipped to the NJ warehouse for packing, which totally takes about 4 business days, and then it'll be handed over to UPS and you'll be notified your order is shipped. During holiday season and popular Yoox sales shipping may be delayed for a couple of days.

By RobxzNYC -.

My experience has confirmed that as long as you can add an item to your shopping cart you can proceed with the purchase. Yoox inventory updates nearly real time, so if an item is sold out you either won't be able to add it to shopping cart or proceed with payment. Items can disappear from designer and product category search view but show in your dreambox and recommended items area, as well as its own product page. This can be caused by: 1. System bug 2. Sold out item was returned. If you haven't deleted it from your dreambox you'll see the item become available first. 3. Yoox sometimes hides products temporarily and include them in the coming promotion. 4. Preparing for large scope price changes. Products are taken off of the general search to adjust price for the promotion.

By RobxzNYC -.

Where is your shipping location? I haven't had any issue with delivery for my hundreds of orders and returns. Yoox aims to fulfill order delivery within the delivery time indicated on the shipping method. Yoox manages inventory and shipping between internal warehouses very efficiently and have control over delivery process until packages are handed over to the courier. You shouldn't feel intimidated because a few negative incidents. Errors to businesses that operate at such scale are inevitable and also because of their scale, they can absorb this cost without transferring it onto customers.

By RobxzNYC -.

Have you ever tried paying with pay pal? I sometimes had problems paying with a credit card, so i went on using pay pal and it works fine for me.

By Maria E.

Questions? Get answers from the YOOX staff and other customers.

YOOX?