Review of Xenon Pro

Xenon Pro reviews

Tel: 1.800.834.8669

kevinw548
11/20/19
Avoid Kevin W on chat if you need actual help... Although he can't do simple math, he can copy and paste website information really well.

Even after I was provided the wrong size product selected through the Vehicle selector, I was still charged the restocking fee plus had to pay my own shipping to send it back. (your fault not mine)

In addition, I was double-charged a restocking fee of $15 x 2 for one set of lights and when I asked for help over chat to understand what happened - Kevin W - not only could'nt help, he couldn't do math either after explaining what I paid vs what was refunded. He used terms such as "Bla Bla Bla .... Clear as Day" and addressed me in ways like "Lisen. Here's what we see bla bla bla BS BS BS..." Somehow it's my Visa or bank's fault in the end according to them? Maybe? But I doubt it.. I just wanted help in understanding what they did. Brutal customer service guys. Try sending an invoice with orders first so we can chalenge things.

I'm actually not even fussed over the $30 + Shipping fees even though it worked out to almost 50% of the total cost for nothing... I really wanted to know what the deal was but I have no time for poor customer service. Lots of other companies to buy from for my Trucks, Snowmobiles and ATV's.

Had much better luck with - https://www.xenonhids.com/
dustinb97
Dustin B.
11/20/19
was trying to check out and kept getting a message saying i didn't have enough funds. clicked on chat and found out it was usd:P please make it known!
bobr174
Bob R.
11/19/19
upon receiving my order, I discovered that the connectors were wrong. I emailed support who told me to go to the website during business hours and work with someone on chat. I chatted with Dale P. I explained my problem. He asked me why I didn't use the vehicle selector when I ordered my product. I told Dale that I did use the selector and he insisted that I did not. I further explained that I know for a fact that I started my shopping experience by telling the system what car I have. I would have no idea on what to order without doing so. Dale pretty much called me a Liar, that he was looking at my order. We went back and forth and I full conceded that something went wrong and that possibly somehow my car selection got dissociated from my order. I have no idea how, but what I ordered was what was presented to me when I went through the website process. He finally did the return process, but continued to insist that I was at fault. It's just poor customer service, he really needs training.
markv107
Mark V.
11/19/19
Quick and easy website. Found what I was looking for quickly with free 2-3 day shipping! Will definitely recommend to all my friends.
anonymousd635
anonymous D.
11/19/19
not a light guy by any means but know my way around a truck with a wrench. the customer support helped me pick the perfect bulb set ( high and low) HID bulbs for my truck and an amazing price almost $150 less than the competition !!
boby20
Bob Y.
11/18/19
Dale P is terrible. He insists that I never entered in my vehicle to choose the bulbs. I freaking know I did. Now I don't know how during my shopping experience my vehicle became disassociated with my order, but it must have. Don't call me a liar.

Dale P
Customer support
taruns22
Tarun S.
11/16/19
Service was great but the product didn't fit correctly. I don't like that I have to pay for return shipping when it is guaranteed to fit.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Tarun, thanks for your feedback. One of our managers will contact you to follow up on your order. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
gabrielp82
11/15/19
Avoid this company at all cost, or it will cost you. Their return policy is crap. When you chat with them about it they treat you like your an idiot. Don't be an idiot and find a good American company with a reasonable return policy and better product.
nathanr127
Nathan R.
11/15/19
Very easy to navigate made it so simple and easy to find just what I was looking for. Was very happy with the site but my foglights didn't work at all and my headlights only work when I manually turned the switch to on and not come on automatically like the stock lights, also the they didn't switch from low to high beam. And 1 more thing the glass casing around the fog light bulbs broke at the slightest bump while installing.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Nathan! Thanks for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it. Please get in touch with our support team and we'll replace those fog lights free of charge. As for the glass casing, it is to be removed prior to installation. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
alexf226
11/15/19
talked several times with dale he was arrogant kept telling me the issue was my fault when the issue was their fault never tried to be helpful.
brents88
Brent S.
11/15/19
I'm hoping these lights will work in my wife's card. I like the fact they can be returned if they don't. Big plus to me.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Brent, thanks for your feedback. We make returns and exchanges as easy as possible! We have no doubt they will fit and work to perfection :) Enjoy the lights!
erika56
ERIK A.
11/15/19
VERY SIMPLE, TOOK THE GUESS WORK OUT OF WHAT I NEED, QUESTIONES WERE ANSWERED THROUGH EASY TO FIND INFORMATION
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Erik! Thanks for your feedback, so glad we could help you make the right decision. Enjoy your lights!
jordanc131
Jordan C.
11/15/19
Been eyeballing these for a while. Excited to finally be able to try them out, I’ve heard great things!
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Jordan, thanks for your feedback! Enjoy your new lights :)
marvint34
Marvin T.
11/15/19
Well the first thing that sold me was the warranty great to see someone standing behind the product that they are selling
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Marvin, thanks so much for your feedback. We are thrilled you like the warranty. Enjoy your new lights!
brents116
Brent S.
11/15/19
I like the fact that if these lights don't work in my wife's car I can return them for exchange or return.
ravib30
RAVI B.
11/15/19
EXCELLENT PRODUCT. ITS NUMBER ONE RATED PRODUCT ON WEBSITE. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE A REALITY ONCE I INSTALL ON MY TOYOTA CHR.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Ravi, thanks for your feedback! Enjoy your lights :)
mikej464
Mike J.
11/15/19
So far ordering process has been easy. Will re-evaluate once shipping and product installation is complete
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Mike, thanks for your feedback. Enjoy your lights!
andrewd534
Andrew D.
11/14/19
My order was process quickly and received my order on time. The hids where easy to hookup and directions where simple and basic. Satisfied how the lights looked on my vehicle and brightness out performs the standard halogen lights.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Andrew, thanks so much for your feedback. We are thrilled the HIDs are a big improvement over your stock halogens. Enjoy your lights and drive safely!
tonyg218
Tony g.
11/14/19
One bulb socket was broken, after many conversations with kevin and even sent a video of broken socket. Got me nowhere
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Tony, if any bulb or component was delivered damaged, we will replace it free of charge. If a bulb or component stopped working prior to its lifespan, we will replace it under our warranty program. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
jamesr394
James R.
11/14/19
So far so good. Haven’t received order yet, but site, selection, description, etc are excellent.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi James, thanks for your feedback. Enjoy your lights!
reneed127
Renee D.
11/14/19
I found all the information I need to order Xenon headlights for my car on this site. I used the chat to make sure I had the right product, and then placed my order.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Renee! So glad we could help you purchase the right product for your vehicle. Enjoy your lights :)
robinr276
Robin R.
11/14/19
Dale in CS got frustrated about some of my questions and made a couple of rude comments in response. I gave up on discussion but his relay to your info was good as you did explain some aspects in your discussion. The remaining questions remain as I got annoyed. I wk d CS line several years and patience and courtesy are things he needs to Dale needs to work on
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Robin, thank you so much for your feedback and please accept our sincere apologies for the service you received from Dale. One of our managers will contact you to make sure all your questions are answered. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!
francoisr18
Francois R.
11/12/19
Very happy with the product, its quality and packaging. The easy online shopping, the quick delivery and all included costs at checkout impressed me. The LED bulb made a great difference over the OEM bulb. Enjoying late rides even more now.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Francois, thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled our LEDs can make your nighttime driving experience that much better :) Enjoy your lights and drive safely!
alexandern50
alexander N.
11/12/19
we'll see how they work. The LED lights work great. The anti-flicker things caused the LEDs to not work so I didn't need them and haven't had a chance to send them back. Also the bulbs are too big for the back side of the housing so the covers won't go back on.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Alexander, thanks for your feedback. Please get in touch with us and we'll have the anti-flickers refunded, no need to send them back :) As for the dust covers, no need to put those back on as the LED bulb will cover any exposure within the assembly and the fan is needed to keep them cool and working for long. Enjoy your new lights!
kellyj120
Kelly j.
11/12/19
You need to advise that for 2018 rams they must have dealer change the values within the body control module for them to work. the BCM recognizes the extra current draw on warm up as a shorted circuit and shuts the circuit off after 3 attempts per ignition cycle. I have purchased alfaobd mobile App, MX obd interface & FCA Security Bypass Wiring Harness to make the changes required on my BCM. 2018 & Newer Rams Have to have the Bypass Harness to change BCM Parameters.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Kelly, thanks a lot for your feedback. I have relayed this valuable information to our product development team. Enjoy your lights!

Believe what you read here. I did not now I'm out $179.00 Too many people had the same negative reviews, it is the truth.

By lawrence v.

It is very difficult to reach XenonPro. Their chat is offline more than it is online and you can't reach a person for anything other than sales. Shop elsewhere.

By Mark V.

We have been made aware, through customer feedback and an internal investigation, about some of our agents providing poor service. We are actively working to rectify this and the matter is in the process of being addressed. Please accept our sincere apologies, this is not the quality of service we aim to provide.

By Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative

Dale p. Was worthless as a support person, I chatted with him twice in 2 days and both times wss a was if my time. I agree why is he there.

By Rick C.

Hi Gordon, Sorry to hear about your bad experience. What information do you find is non-factual and subjective? We'd be happy to look into that right away. The information presented is designed to help drivers buy the perfect product for their cars/trucks and to make an educated purchase. We look forward to your reply.

By Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative

No, they are not. Please get in touch with our support team if you need anything clarified. Our policies are very transparent and easily accessible on our website.

By Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative

The output will depend on the wattage of the kit you select. Our top kit produces a combined 9000 lm of brightness. There is no light output degrade over time with our LED product, they will shine consistently during the entire lifespan.

By Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Xenon Pro staff and other customers.

Xenon Pro?