Review of Xenon Pro

Tel: 1.800.834.8669

nathanl125
Nathan L.
12/12/19
Your product description and what your customer service representative said do not match. You claim that it can go a long time in between charges but yet it is not battery powered. You should rectify this discrepancy.
nickl182
Nick L.
12/12/19
Pretty straight forward on what bulbs and accessories I would need. Once they are installed, I will write a full review.
rafaelr71
Rafael R.
12/11/19
XenonPro said that the product I purchased fit my car and it didn't. They authorized the return of the product, but only I only received a refund for $119.00 instead of the approx. $138.00 I paid for the product and I also had to pay $72.00 in shipping to mail the return and XenonPro didn't refund me this amount either. In other words, I lost approx. between $80-$90 dollars and XenonPro didn't loose anything.
boby59
12/11/19
I received the new LED headlights for my 2013 Toyota Avalon. Unfortunately the connector on the lights won't fit the connector on my car. Sent email, you are told use the chat on the website during business hours. Went to chat next day and there is an extended wait to chat with someone. The person who came on, said I didn't order the right thing. I used their site to select the product and chose what it recommended. After a long argument with the person insisting that I ordered the wrong thing he finally sends me RMA instructions. I follow the instructions to return through their only carrier FedEx and $40 later, the package comes back are return to sender. Now I'm on wait on the website chat. I did order a second set of lights with the part number they gave me and these fit my car. They are a wider beam, but don't go very far, I was expecting a much brighter light on the road. I can see better on the curb. Also the fans on these lights are very loud, I can hear them in the car if I don't have the radio on. I won't buy from them again.
anonymousv666
anonymous V.
12/11/19
Great customer ratings and reasonably priced products. looking forward to installation of the new bulbs
russellc119
russell c.
12/11/19
EASY, EASY, EASY...The products are the best available! Do Not forget to get the most power if you live in rural areas
russellc120
russell c.
12/11/19
Great quality and easy to understand product guides. Always upgrade the power if you live in rural areas.
andrewm727
Andrew M.
12/10/19
Incomplete information posted by XenonPro about the LED headlight replacement bulbs for my vehicle led me to purchase them anyway, even though once installed in my vehicle there was absolutely no way to focus them down the road. Instead, the light was like a floodlight, going in all directions, including into the eyes of drivers of oncoming cars, and not down the road. And I could not see down the road nearly as far as I could with the OEM halogen headlight bulbs I originally had in my vehicle, so the relatively expensive XenonPro LED headlight bulbs are of no use to me in the intended vehicle. AND it cost me over USD $90 to return them! Very unfortunate. I don't mind paying for returns, but USD $90 shipping cost to return them is way too much!
calixtusa
12/10/19
Good news the bulb got here one day late, undamaged and looked really cool. The bulbs fit perfectly into the opening. Great - That is the only good news, now it is time for all bad news.
The retainer ring will not fit over the fan housing and there is that large dust cover to work with also.
My retainer ring must go over the back end / plug end of the light bulb.
Therefore there is no really nondestructive way to whole the bulb in place.
I thought of "super glue" Epoxy and or "Jet weld" all would work but are non-reversible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1HmNE_Qwlc and
I am not going to be able to return these therefore I learned and expensive lesson.
So bottom line if your retainer ring goes on from the back / plug end these will not work.
bobr315
bob r.
12/10/19
The fans for the kites cause radio noise. I went on the chat and asked if I needed the add on filter and the chat guy said no.
faba1
Fab A.
12/10/19
Excellent.. website was fast and easy to find what I was looking for and was very informative.. thanks
christianh136
Christian H.
12/10/19
I've been looking for better light for my car for years. Shopping here has been quick and easy and I got all the explanations I needed.
kaym171
Kay M.
12/10/19
I've shopped here before and received excellent after purchase customer service when I was having trouble installing the lights.
byronk17
Byron K.
12/10/19
Easy to browse, very user friendly. Lots of options as well. thank you for a no hassle shopping experience!
joee109
Joe E.
12/9/19
It is fantastic !! Works flawlessly!! I am unsure how to set to record over the older files. The instructions were too small for mee to resd.

Kind Regards

Joe Elmore
michaelm3578
12/9/19
Just got hung up on by customer service via live chat. The only way to communicate is by live chat. I explained that one bulb out and the other 50% out and the light pattern was wrong for my application. He was very short and said they will send me replacements with the same bulbs, for 19.95 per bulb for express shipping.! lifetime warranty does not include shipping then he asked for my Credit card info. Never addressed the issue with the wrong bulb. When I asked why he need the CC info, he said I was not following he conversation , he was extremely busy and to get back to them when i could follow the conversation.... Really !
devinv6
Devin V.
12/9/19
Dale P responded to my chat quickly and knew exactly what I needed. Thanks to him it was a quick purchase.
rodw39
rod w.
12/9/19
easy to use site - purchased kit in 2015 for my Matrix and it worked great. The LED's I got for the RAV4 aren't great so I came back for another HID kit
henryk103
Henry K.
12/9/19
1st time shopping this HID Xenon Headlights with XenonPro. Expecting thing goes smooth & get the right item for the car
bettym73
Betty M.
12/8/19
Site was very easy to navigate, vehicle selector was easy to use. All the information i needed to make my decision on which brand of lights to purchase. Lifetime warranty is a hige selling point.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Betty, thanks so much for your feedback! We are so happy you found the shopping experience easy and appreciate the lifetime warranty! Enjoy your lights and Happy Holidays :)
michaelk1409
Michael k.
12/7/19
Pretty easy easy check out. Shipping was good. Product looked good in box. I installed the product and was not impressed with the beam pattern what so ever. I ended up going back to factory and as I took out the product one of the bulbs completely fell apart and glass broke. I ended up throwing product away. I kept the good bulb as a backup for the new ones I purchased from another company. I should of checked the reviews better. Live and Learn.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Michael, thank you very much for the honest feedback. It sounds like you may have received a defective product or one that was damaged during shipping. One of our managers will follow up with you by phone and get those bulbs replaced for free. We appreciate your patience and understand and we wish you Happy Holidays!
jerryc131
Jerry C.
12/7/19
The headlights are very bright, install was easy, and I really want to move them...but the light pattern seems difficult to focus. I've got two very bright flood lights. I have to either aim my headlights all the way down, greatly reducing my visability, or blind oncoming traffic :(.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Jerry! Thanks so much for your feedback. Please get in touch with one of our experts online and we'll help you focus that light perfectly :) Enjoy your lights and Happy Holidays!
pats170
Pat S.
12/7/19
I bought lights a few years back and bought high beams instead of the low and I just now figured it out
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Pat! Thanks for your feedback and for being a loyal customer. Enjoy your lights and Happy Holidays!
donniea24
Donnie a.
12/6/19
Order was received in a timely manner and everything was there . XenonPro people ate very easy to work with. I would recommend them
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Donnie! Thanks so much for your kind words, it means a lot to us. So glad we could serve you again and thank you for trusting us with your automotive lighting needs. Enjoy your lights (again) and Happy Holidays!
jeffb337
Jeff B.
12/6/19
I can't speak for the product until I receive it, but the site is very easy to navigate and the products come highly recommended.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Jeff, thanks for your feedback! Enjoy your lights and Happy Holidays :)

Hi there! Thanks for your question. There are definitely other companies offering headlight bulbs. Quality bulbs are not cheap. Our price tag comes with the highest quality standard, the best warranty in the industry, highly experienced experts always ready to help you and extremely fast shipping. Beware of low-quality bulbs, they can be very dangerous and generally burn out within 6 months and come with a short or no warranty. Happy shopping and happy holidays, Ben!

By Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative

Customers choose to trust XenonPro with their lighting needs for the quality of our product, our Lifetime Warranty, our fast and free shipping as well as our experts that will help you with installation or any issues you are experiencing. Don't take our word for it, check out all our reviews from real customers.

By Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative

Hi Robert. For the first part of your question, are you referring to the light output? If so, that would depend on the bulb, wattage, headlight style, etc. As Calixtus explained very well above, high-quality light produced by LEDs generally do not degrade over time, unlike halogens.

By Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Xenon Pro staff and other customers.

Xenon Pro?