Review of Xenon Pro

Tel: 1.800.834.8669

taruns22
Tarun S.
11/16/19
Service was great but the product didn't fit correctly. I don't like that I have to pay for return shipping when it is guaranteed to fit.
gabrielp82
11/15/19
Avoid this company at all cost, or it will cost you. Their return policy is crap. When you chat with them about it they treat you like your an idiot. Don't be an idiot and find a good American company with a reasonable return policy and better product.
nathanr127
Nathan R.
11/15/19
Very easy to navigate made it so simple and easy to find just what I was looking for. Was very happy with the site but my foglights didn't work at all and my headlights only work when I manually turned the switch to on and not come on automatically like the stock lights, also the they didn't switch from low to high beam. And 1 more thing the glass casing around the fog light bulbs broke at the slightest bump while installing.
alexf226
11/15/19
talked several times with dale he was arrogant kept telling me the issue was my fault when the issue was their fault never tried to be helpful.
brents88
Brent S.
11/15/19
I'm hoping these lights will work in my wife's card. I like the fact they can be returned if they don't. Big plus to me.
erika56
ERIK A.
11/15/19
VERY SIMPLE, TOOK THE GUESS WORK OUT OF WHAT I NEED, QUESTIONES WERE ANSWERED THROUGH EASY TO FIND INFORMATION
jordanc131
Jordan C.
11/15/19
Been eyeballing these for a while. Excited to finally be able to try them out, I’ve heard great things!
marvint34
Marvin T.
11/15/19
Well the first thing that sold me was the warranty great to see someone standing behind the product that they are selling
brents116
Brent S.
11/15/19
I like the fact that if these lights don't work in my wife's car I can return them for exchange or return.
ravib30
RAVI B.
11/15/19
EXCELLENT PRODUCT. ITS NUMBER ONE RATED PRODUCT ON WEBSITE. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE A REALITY ONCE I INSTALL ON MY TOYOTA CHR.
mikej464
Mike J.
11/15/19
So far ordering process has been easy. Will re-evaluate once shipping and product installation is complete
andrewd534
Andrew D.
11/14/19
My order was process quickly and received my order on time. The hids where easy to hookup and directions where simple and basic. Satisfied how the lights looked on my vehicle and brightness out performs the standard halogen lights.
tonyg218
Tony g.
11/14/19
One bulb socket was broken, after many conversations with kevin and even sent a video of broken socket. Got me nowhere
jamesr394
James R.
11/14/19
So far so good. Haven’t received order yet, but site, selection, description, etc are excellent.
reneed127
Renee D.
11/14/19
I found all the information I need to order Xenon headlights for my car on this site. I used the chat to make sure I had the right product, and then placed my order.
robinr276
Robin R.
11/14/19
Dale in CS got frustrated about some of my questions and made a couple of rude comments in response. I gave up on discussion but his relay to your info was good as you did explain some aspects in your discussion. The remaining questions remain as I got annoyed. I wk d CS line several years and patience and courtesy are things he needs to Dale needs to work on
francoisr18
Francois R.
11/12/19
Very happy with the product, its quality and packaging. The easy online shopping, the quick delivery and all included costs at checkout impressed me. The LED bulb made a great difference over the OEM bulb. Enjoying late rides even more now.
alexandern50
alexander N.
11/12/19
we'll see how they work. The LED lights work great. The anti-flicker things caused the LEDs to not work so I didn't need them and haven't had a chance to send them back. Also the bulbs are too big for the back side of the housing so the covers won't go back on.
kellyj120
Kelly j.
11/12/19
You need to advise that for 2018 rams they must have dealer change the values within the body control module for them to work. the BCM recognizes the extra current draw on warm up as a shorted circuit and shuts the circuit off after 3 attempts per ignition cycle. I have purchased alfaobd mobile App, MX obd interface & FCA Security Bypass Wiring Harness to make the changes required on my BCM. 2018 & Newer Rams Have to have the Bypass Harness to change BCM Parameters.
bennettw18
Bennett w.
11/11/19
The lights didn't fit in my truck. Now I want to ship them back to you but I don't have a fedex location near me. I went to buy a label from their website and it would cost $97 to ship them back to Canada. Will not be ordering outside of the US again.
kenw240
Ken W.
11/10/19
Easy ordering for sure. Ordered 45w lights fire Chevy Cruze. Truly is a plug and play and lights are really bright!
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Ken, thanks for your feedback. Enjoy your new lights for your Cruze :)
jamesb2224
James B.
11/10/19
I was trying to find some better headlights for my car cause I can barely see at night. I asked a live chat person if they offered military discount. He responded promptly and got me a code without all the hassle or waiting that most live chats make you go through. Haven’t gotten my headlights yet but so far atleast the costumer service is good.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi James, thanks so much for your feedback and thank you for your service. Wishing you a happy Veteran's day, enjoy your new lights!
davidr974
David R.
11/10/19
Super experience. Site makes selecting the proper bulbs and additional equipment if necessary. Looking forward to brightening my day with these lamps!
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi David! Thanks for your feedback :) Enjoy your new lights!
jimm396
Jim M.
11/8/19
I contacted your person in the chat twice to explain that I had a CRV that I wanted to put in the LED lights on and I was concerned that it would be brighter than what I have with the halogens. He assured me it would be brighter. I plugged them in and they're terrible. The same person, when I chatted the third time, immediately told me that I had reflectors and I should've ordered HID instead.
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Jim, thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear the lights didn't work as expected. As explained on our website, LEDs are better in reflector-type headlights. One of our managers will contact you to get those exchanged for HIDs free of charge. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
kenr179
Ken R.
11/8/19
Tried another brand of led headlights that were recommended by a friend, didn’t work out so well. Began my own research that kept leading me back to XenonPro. Site is very easy to navigate, plenty of detailed information, didn’t need to use the live chat but was glad it was available. Placing my order was simple and painless, can’t wait for these headlights to arrive!
Response from Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Hi Ken, thanks for your feedback and welcome to the XenonPro family! Enjoy your new lights :)

Believe what you read here. I did not now I'm out $179.00 Too many people had the same negative reviews, it is the truth.

By lawrence v.

It is very difficult to reach XenonPro. Their chat is offline more than it is online and you can't reach a person for anything other than sales. Shop elsewhere.

By Mark V.

We have been made aware, through customer feedback and an internal investigation, about some of our agents providing poor service. We are actively working to rectify this and the matter is in the process of being addressed. Please accept our sincere apologies, this is not the quality of service we aim to provide.

By Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative

Dale p. Was worthless as a support person, I chatted with him twice in 2 days and both times wss a was if my time. I agree why is he there.

By Rick C.

Hi Gordon, Sorry to hear about your bad experience. What information do you find is non-factual and subjective? We'd be happy to look into that right away. The information presented is designed to help drivers buy the perfect product for their cars/trucks and to make an educated purchase. We look forward to your reply.

By Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative

No, they are not. Please get in touch with our support team if you need anything clarified. Our policies are very transparent and easily accessible on our website.

By Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative

The output will depend on the wattage of the kit you select. Our top kit produces a combined 9000 lm of brightness. There is no light output degrade over time with our LED product, they will shine consistently during the entire lifespan.

By Dave L., Xenon Pro Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Xenon Pro staff and other customers.

Xenon Pro?