Xenon Pro

Xenon Pro has a consumer rating of 4.69 stars from 29,742 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Xenon Pro also ranks 17th among Auto Accessories sites.

• I have not received the product yet so I am not sure how well it works but the shopping experience was plesant
  • I contacted the customer service and Dale P from the live chat support was very quick and friendly.

• Horrible customer service, that is, if you can even reach someone.
  • I bought the LED lights and flicker modules for my 2000 Ford Taurus Wagon.
How would you rate Xenon Pro?

“Purchased here before for last car, great quality”

Arc B.
1/28/19

Very easy to find what you're looking for. Also love the lifetime warranty on all parts. i got my order in 48hours and shipping was free

“SCAM COMPANY”

Cindy A.
5/24/19

I was sent the wrong product. The headlight would not fit the holder and it could not be adapted. The professional installer said there was no way to use the kit due to the heat from the light melting the holder. Xenon Pro uses a call center for ordering. You must use online chat to resolve returns. I was sent a RMA and a Canada address, told I must use FEDX only. It cost me $30.41 return shipping. The company kept $15 of my original purchase price also. Long story short I have been ripped off $45.41 by a company that sent the wrong merchandise. They refuse to accept responsibility, say I could have gotten an adapted from the installer!

Reviews (29,742)

customer service (187) led lights (53) fog lights (46) lifetime warranty (39) customer support (32) led headlights (43) shopping experience (27) dale p (24) product (470) louis c (24) led bulbs (34) web site (24)
jonathanl278
Jonathan L.
February 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
We love the lights and the quality! I have other LED car lights but the quality is clearly a step above the other ones I have!
The improvement in the clarity on the road is phenomenal. We live in Montana and lighting is critical at night because of all the wildlife we have. We recently had a deer collision that wiped out the headlights but the LED bulbs are as strong as ever. With the new headlights it is dramatically better than before.
I have still got to get the fog lights working. With regular lights they work with the LED lights they don't. Still trying to figure that out.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Jonathan! Thanks for your feedback, we are so happy to hear you love our lights! Enjoy and we look forward to serving you again soon!
johnj476
John J.
November 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
Well organized with clear concise information on the website. Unfortunately I had to return the headlights because the model car I have Mazda CX7 Grand Touring had HID headlamps that you can not replace. The owners manual was not specific and I learned this after I went to replace the headlamps and the bulb cover said "danger Xenon-Fusion headlamps, only authorized service provider can replace". This warning is not in the manual or on the Mazda website. XENONPRO gave me a full refund even though this was my mistake.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi John! Thanks for your feedback. It's unfortunate that your car came with stock HIDs but happy we could help you return the lights without any hassle :) We'll take care of you on your next order! Happy Holidays!
alwint2
August 7th, 2019
So I ordered a pair of HID headlights from Xenonpro. But the capacitor wasn't working. I contacted the customer service and Dale P from the live chat support was very quick and friendly. He did send me a new capacitor for free. I will recommend xenonpro for everyone f they are looking for good quality headlights.
arcb1
January 28th, 2019
jamesl1265
James L.
January 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
I wish that customer service could be done over the phone or on the weekends, but the online chat did help with my questions. Just wasn't very convenient. I did have some issues with the quality of the HID bulbs that came with my original order (large dead spot on the beam), but they sent a replacement bulb very quickly at no charge. Overall, I am pleased with their service. Do be aware that this company is in Canada, so if you need to send a return from the US, it has to go FedEx and it's more expensive. It costed me $30 to ship back a set of LED bulbs wringing 1.8 pounds.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi James, thanks for your feedback. We are thrilled to have been able to replace that HID bulb for you quicky. Enjoy your lights
josephl96
Joseph L.
July 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
The light doesn't go nearly as far as I needed. I drive mountain roads at night and wanted to be able to see animals long before I was right up on them. However the 30 or so feet that it does go out I can see perfectly and I had some friends and family drive around a bit at night. The xenon 45w high beams I have do work much better than theirs.
So while not giving me the distance I wanted I'm still satisfied with the product

On a side note I got the h9 led 45w white high beams for a 2012 chevy impala and did not need the warning canceller + anti flicker
adrianm183
Adrian M.
January 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had order a pair of bulbs for my car. 15 minutes later I received a phone a call from the company saying that I had purchase them but did not put a vehicle description we then proceeded and said those are the wrong pair right then and there he canceled the order. I really appreciate him calling (Mike) no ordinary company would do that and inform you about the problem saved me time and hassle thank you xenon and especially Mike. Will recommend family and friends. You guys have an awesome day thank you once again!
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Adrian! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled to have been able to catch the error and to have sent you the right bulbs :) Enjoy your lights!
williamt213
William T.
December 15th, 2018
Verified purchase
I originally purchased the 35w replacements for my 16 Tacomas fog lights. I liked the results of the upgrade so I purchased the low and high beam replacements. My only issue was the fact that I had to remove the headlight assembly to install the low beam leds and in the process I broke the glass that protects the leds. It is still working properly but the site should note the fitment issues when replacing the low beams. The quality of the leds are awesome and I can now see great when driving at night. I would highly recommend this product if you're considering them!!
rayx
Ray X.
January 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
We were extremely disappointed with the product we received. The hour long process of returning this product is ridiculous. On hold for over 30 minutes plus a addition 35 minutes asking questions that are irrelevant to the product.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Ray, thanks for your honest feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for the long wait trying to return your product. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
charlesp645
Charles P.
February 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
The process of buying my dash cam was good and I talked to someone who was able to answer my questions. I am unhappy about the instructions because they seem to be translated from Chinese and are very difficult to understand. I thought that if I bought a product from a company based in the United States I would not get Chinese hardware or Chinese instructions. I will not buy from you again.
ryanr125
Ryan R.
January 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy site to navigate, but the fan on the high beam bulbs was to big to get the factory dust cover on. I wish the site would have told me this when ordering. If I would have known I could have ordered a new dust cover so I had all parts on hand.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Ryan! Thanks for your feedback. We do not recommend putting back the dust cap unless there is sufficient room as it may choke the cooling fan. The fan itself will insulate the headlight. You can always get an oversized universal dust cap should you want both LEDs and dust caps :)
adama304
Adam A.
February 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thank you Dale! Very proud that I'm a repeat customer of yours. Came through for a warranty claim and expected to put up a fight. Dale got it all taken care of in less than 5 minutes. I received a email confirmation for the warranty and an hour later a tracking number. I was honestly so pleased with the service Dale offered me i came back to buy 3 kits for my wifes car.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Adam, thanks so much for your feedback, we are thrilled Dale was able to assist you quickly. We look forward to serving you again soon, enjoy your lights!
dougb204
Doug B.
March 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
The HID lights I purchased are absolutely horrible, they barley light up the road a standard set on halogens are a whole lot brighter. When I called about the defective lights I was asked, "do they light up?" I said yes, but they are not very bright, he said, "then they are not defective." I would have to pay international shipping cost, since the return address is in Canada. Plus a restocking fee he would not tell me until after I returned them. I will never do business with Xenon Pro and I am passing the word plus this is going on Facebook.
briank144
Brian K.
February 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great sales staff. Answered my questions quickly. Easy to use website. Made finding products that would work with my vehicle easy.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Brian, thanks so much for your feedback :) Enjoy your lights!
michaelk1409
Michael k.
December 7th, 2019
Verified purchase
Pretty easy easy check out. Shipping was good. Product looked good in box. I installed the product and was not impressed with the beam pattern what so ever. I ended up going back to factory and as I took out the product one of the bulbs completely fell apart and glass broke. I ended up throwing product away. I kept the good bulb as a backup for the new ones I purchased from another company. I should of checked the reviews better. Live and Learn.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Michael, thank you very much for the honest feedback. It sounds like you may have received a defective product or one that was damaged during shipping. One of our managers will follow up with you by phone and get those bulbs replaced for free. We appreciate your patience and understand and we wish you Happy Holidays!
johnc1002
John C.
September 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
I will be returning one kit i may have purchased a bit too much, overall I'm happy with the gear I've received and will see how they run after i install them.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi John, thanks for the feedback. We'll be happy to help you with the return should you require it. Enjoy your new lights!
joshuar145
October 22nd, 2019
I had bought 45W LED headlamp bulbs for my car. Installation was amazingly easy, however I am of the belief I was shipped a defective product. Upon my review of the product I determined it was broken. I contacted xenonpro and within minutes they shipped the new product for free!! Amazing company. The lights worked for one year before I realized there was a crack in the small led strip. I am a firm believer that once the new ones arrive, I will no longer have issues.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Joshua, thanks so much for your feedback. So glad we can get that resolved for you right away. Enjoy your lights :)
josephb684
January 7th, 2020
made a mistake on my order,,,,,,,company called my home,,,less than 15 minutes...very polite and nice on phone,,,ordered head lights blue....45 watts....WOW,,,,,,,,blue lights make you see alot better at night....this is GREAT product and great company to deed ........10 stars......very fast free delivery,,,,,,jcb sr......GOING TO ORDER MY FOG LIGHTs FOR MY F 150
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Joseph, thank you so much for your kind words! Enjoy your new blue LED headlights!
romanr69
Roman R.
February 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Super fast and easy shopping!
Installation was a bit challenging due to confined spaces and fan compartment in the back of light assembly. Would be really nice to have detachable fan portion. Other than this, no problem. Lights are working as expected for about a month as of now.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Roman, thanks for your feedback. The fan is an essential part of the LED, unfortunately it cannot be removed. We are happy to hear the lights are working well and as expected! Enjoy your lights and we hope to serve you again soon :)
dang737
Dan G.
February 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very easy to select vehicle, and good description of products. However after installation, the part that was supposed to eliminate the warning was faulty and would allow the headlight to turn on. I have it installed on the other headlight, but still receive a dashboard warning.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Dan, thanks for your feedback. It sounds like you may have not installed the warning canceller accessory properly. One of our technicians will follow up with you on the matter. Enjoy your lights!
louisj24
Louis J.
December 15th, 2019
Verified purchase
Have been wanting to get these for my 2004 VW GOLF, but my daughter needs them for her car. Thought they would make a nice Christmas gift. If she likes them I'll order a set for myself.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Louis! Thanks for your note. Definitely a great Christmas present :) We hope to serve you again soon and wishing you happy holidays to you and your family!
andym499
Andy M.
January 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Simple and easy website with all the needed info...will likely order again.

*Update*
Received my headlights, fast shipping nice packaging, and excellent product...but I seem to have a loose wire in one of the anti-flicker plugs I received and will be in touch with customer service soon. Will update after I contact them.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Andy, thanks for your feedback! Please do get in touch with us and we'll have that replaced for you right away :)
phanyas
Phanya S.
February 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
The LED lights I purchased are by far the most efficient and effective LEDs I have ever bought. I shopped around on 5 different websites for LEDs and XenonPro has the best price and best performance output for their LEDs. I am the most satisfied customer on purchasing their LEDs
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Phanya! Thanks so much for your kind words, it means a lot to us! Enjoy your lights and we look forward to serving you again soon :)
nathanr127
Nathan R.
November 15th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very easy to navigate made it so simple and easy to find just what I was looking for. Was very happy with the site but my foglights didn't work at all and my headlights only work when I manually turned the switch to on and not come on automatically like the stock lights, also the they didn't switch from low to high beam. And 1 more thing the glass casing around the fog light bulbs broke at the slightest bump while installing.
Dave L. – Xenon Pro Rep
Hi Nathan! Thanks for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it. Please get in touch with our support team and we'll replace those fog lights free of charge. As for the glass casing, it is to be removed prior to installation. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
charlesf93
Charles F.
November 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Everything on the order was great except when I received the package, one of the colored outer cover that rotates was broken in the ends. I have pictures of them if you wanted to see. I installed them to see if they worked and it did. Just a slight color difference in one of the lights. I ordered the 8k blue headlights. Not a huge deal but it probably broke in the shipping. Other than that, everything else was fine.
Hi Charles,

Thanks so much for your feedback. Please get in touch with us and we'll have the colored lenses replaced for your right away and free of charge :) Enjoy your lights!

Hi Ronald, Not exactly sure where you tried to contact us but to file a warranty claim you must contact us using our live chat service during our opening hours. We always have, do and will honor our Lifetime Warranty.

See more answers (4)

Customers choose to trust XenonPro with their lighting needs for the quality of our product, our Lifetime Warranty, our fast and free shipping as well as our experts that will help you with installation or any issues you are experiencing. Don't take our word for it, check out all our reviews from real customers.

See more answers (4)

Hi Robert. For the first part of your question, are you referring to the light output? If so, that would depend on the bulb, wattage, headlight style, etc. As Calixtus explained very well above, high-quality light produced by LEDs generally do not degrade over time, unlike halogens.

See more answers (4)

Hi Jacek! For the 2017 F-150 with factory halogen fogs, we would recommend going with LED bulbs in 45-watts and in white or yellow. You can find them here: https://www.xenonpro.com/ford/2017/f-150. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need anything else!