Review of etrailer

Tel: 800-298-8924
cs@etrailer.com

michaelo307
5/14/19

Bought my parts from Amazon...found an amazing deal but usually go with eTrailer because of their customer service and normally lowest prices (not always). In this case, I asked a question about the installation of my AirLift 7500XL air bags and got the answer I needed.
Thanks

jimr369
5/14/19

I received the wrong wiring kit, they sent the correct one but refused to credit me for the expenses relating to the original order. Would not recommend them.

tomw377
5/7/19

The information given was to the best of their knowledge for the information
given. The trailer has a 3.5in OD square tube that slides into a 4in square
tube.

michaelm2235
5/3/19

The question could of been answered with a yes or no. Once that was answered, then clear explanation would be great. I think he answered my question as a yes and it was because there was magnets wired in parallel. It also would be helpful if he gave me ohms numbers I should see when wiring magnets together.

wader30
4/20/19

Great knowledge and pricing of product. Made my buying decision very easy. Delivery time was great also.

mikel619
4/18/19

I ordered a hitch from them and when I opened the box, parts were missing. After a few phone calls, I came to find out the package I got was open box but got charged like it was brand new. I was told I would get new hardware sent to me but it took them almost 2 weeks to get things taken care of! How can it take 2 weeks? Someone could have gone to the hardware store and mailed them to me in a couple days. Totally unacceptable. They're fast to make a recommendation and take your money but good luck if you need any help after that. They fall way short of the mark.

genes117
4/18/19

Seems like for my 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 6.5 bed the rear bed pockets won't accept the rubber inserts. Are there clamps used? If so how are they installed and do they limit the capability of being able to slide the race on the bed rail tracks?

carya15
4/14/19

I asked which of two different weight ratings for front Sumos I should purchase. The Sumo rep told me, but not why. Jameson concurred with the Sumo rep, but also explained why. I appreciate the explanation. So I have purchased the recommended size, but I don't yet have them to install.

richardm840
4/8/19

I bought a trailer hitch from these crooks, but before I could get it installed the car that it was for died and had to be sold. eTrailer refused to allow me to return because it had been 4 months (past their 60 return policy). The ditsy CS girl said that she could not override the company's return policy and suggested that I sell it on Ebay or Craiglist ! Gee thanks B**** ! Oh, I forgot to mention, I offered to pay shipping and that a credit was fine since I was ready to buy a replacement hitch for the new car. Nope. Not interested. I'm just stuck with a brand new, never installed hitch for a vehicle that I do not own.

Strange approach to Customer Service.

BTW: I found the same brand (Curt) hitches for less money at "Suspension Connection"

belindab77
4/7/19

I needed to replace bearings for my inflatable boat trailer and couldn't figure out what to order. Adam provided a list of parts and a link to instructions. I had never tackled anything like this and, although messy and somewhat of a pain, got the job done successfully. The parts ordered were perfect and the instructions were excellent. Ready to go fishing! :)

jaimem89
4/4/19

I ordered two items and those qualified for free shipping when they arrived I realized they didn't suit my needs so I returned the items. I was refunded the amount minus the $92 shipping cost. If they offer free shipping they need to be clear that you will pay for shipping on returns. Had I known that I would of maybe kept the items and sold them myself and not wasted $92. Very very disappointed.

jamesb1526
4/3/19

I ask what is the dimension from top of light to center of mounting stud. Did not give that dimension.

erich504
4/2/19

Excellent information Jon. This has helped me make a good cost conscious decision that is to ensure my trailer operates reliably.

mattj123
3/29/19

Adam did a good job answering my question regarding batteries. It's always good to go and ask questions to somebody, or in this case, a group that has more knowledge than you do. I would rather do that then taking the risk of damaging something.

robertk656
3/28/19

My tonneau cover had no numbers on it but I needed a replacement cover and velcro for it, Adam got right on it and had it identified real quick, and I was able to order the new one!!!

ciaranm13
3/27/19

Where can I start, wrong size, doesnt fit even the video install on their website is wrong according to the directions that came in the box. Promised a call back Tuesday, nothing. Sent several emails, nothing. Terrible from start to finish.

christinep92
3/25/19

I wasn't sure the cargo basket would fit my truck and Jon promptly e-mailed about how to measure to see if it would fit and an alternative way for a cargo basket to be used. I purchased the basket and will review that in detail when it arrives.

michaelm2152
3/25/19

I have used etrailer for all of my towing needs as well as a few other things. I have never had any problems where I had to complain to get something fixed It has always been quality. Quality service, quality products and quality people. They even send me videos on how to do things. I have a daughter that pulls a horse trailer, I usually forward their towing videos to her. I can't speak highly enough about the service and parts and advice I get from them. Thanks etrailer.com I appreciate your help in everything. Getting ready to rebuild, rewire a horse trailer and have already sought their advice on some things.

Tip for consumers: When I read the product reviews and find someone who didn't like a product, I have found that they state they used the product for the wrong purpose. These guys have lots of help options and they give good advice. If your not sure the product will fit your application call them, they have always provided me with great help.

stevem885
3/25/19

Hard to find a company/site that has great information and quality products. The RV/towing industry is riddled with mis-information...I've nothing but good experiences w/Etrailer.

stephenr265
3/25/19

I ordered side steps for my new 2019 Ram Quad. It took a very short time I received it and yesterday I had my son installed the side steps and it look wonderful. My truck is grey with black wheels and the side steps is black and it look perfect.

jerrys315
3/20/19

I discovered that I needed to check my quick connect air hose connections. Found a leak and had to order another quick connect fitting.

marcm168
3/17/19

Everything about this trailer hitch from the ordering on the web site to delivery to installation was flawless. Especially like the different videos on how to install each part. Keep up the good work! They say there is always room for improvement, not here the guys and girls have this down pat.

douglasn28
3/15/19

I needed additional information from my research on towed vehicle lighting kits. I am setting up my Ford Escape Hybrid for flat towing behind my motor home. The advice I received from Jameson C at etrailer.com provided me with the information that I needed to complete my plans. I will complete my purchases from etrailer.com within a week due to their expert advice. Thank you Jameson C and etrailer.com for your help. Douglas N.

danh318
3/13/19

I have built trailers for years, all types. But never when there was a mix of axles on a triple or quad-axled trailer. Conner was quick and gave a good, clear explanation if why. That can be as important some times as the short answer. My hat is off to this service. Top knotch.

gregc231
3/13/19

My question was answered and an option for the solution was given.
I would of liked more options given and that is assuming that there were more than one option.

Hi Jeffery, Please give us a call so we can better help, 800-298-8924

By Rebecca N., etrailer Representative

Ordered a hitch that came late. I refused delivery and was charged $56 out of a $154 order. Never again will I buy from ETrailer. It's a shame too since I own a multi sport trailer, and need occasional parts. Try www.easternmarine.com for better service.

By Carlos F.

dont bother... horrible company. they sent me used open returned items

By Michael P.
Questions? Get answers from the etrailer staff and other customers.

22 Photos for etrailer