Review of etrailer

Tel: 800-298-8924
cs@etrailer.com

fredt70
2/14/19

I had a question regarding a bicycle/ chair rack. I received an answer in two days. Although I decided not to purchase the item, they were very helpful.

bobk216
2/9/19

I had questions on the demensions of a couple of trailer winches. Chris at Etrailer answered them with a timely and helpful response. One if their competitor's still has not returned a response. If your business model is delivering above average Customer Service, Chirs has embraced it in full!

jamesm1636
1/31/19

The time that etrailer reps are willing to spend correctly answering questions is staggering and awesome. To be able to get a reliable and correct response to a specific and sometimes complicated question is the reason i keep coming back to etrailer for all my vehicle and trailering needs.

richardo142
1/23/19

Thanks for the INFO This answer will help just knowing how much I have i weight. Always getting the correct answers needed.

michaelp919
1/23/19

ordered some trailer hitch items like ball mount and light adapter.
did not order the actual hitch because another site offered it cheaper and even though etrailer offer price guarantee they would not match it. they said pay more then file a claim for the difference. how stupid. They shipped my trailer light adapter with no packaging, no instructions, no wire taps and looked used. Complained, they sent me another one, SAME THING, missing all items. I paid for NEW not opened missing everything. Wasted weeks, now they just say return it. TERRIBLE customer service.

marks1238
1/22/19

Quick expert responses to questions. They know their products and help you get it right. The video resources are very helpful - both installation and performance.

davel301
1/13/19

Etrailer- I appreciated their feedback, as I opted for similar tires to what they recommended
Because the trailer manufacturer offered that upgrade.
But, I would suggest they familiarize themselves more with the "steel" trailer tires (e.g. Hankook) as those are becoming more sought out due to blow-out resistance. My friend has those and has not had a blow out in years.

brentr52
1/8/19

Had a question regarding a fresh water hose, so I tried emailing etrailer. Conor got back within a couple of hours with all the answers to my questions. That's great customer service in my opinion!

robyne24
1/4/19

E-Trailer expert advice is an amazing resource. They always answer the tough and sometimes complex questions. I greatly appreciate that not only do they answer your question but you also get product recommendations. This is even more so helpful when the product you think you want wont work on you car or trailer and the tech provides very good as alternative products or ways yo make things work. I'm in the middle of trying to figure out a complex towing task and Etrailer staff have helped me tremendously.

adamb408
1/4/19

Was a great help and helped me confirm the information I needed while working on my trailer lighting.

billv63
1/4/19

Was disappointed when after getting the info I needed I received an email from Chelsea asking that I fill out a form giving dimensions and descriptions for the EZ5 removable arms Jon said would work in place of the EZ4 arms I otinally recrived with the Roadmaster baseplate I ordered.
I canceled the order.
Thanks
Bill

justinw143
12/31/18

Never Again, will I order from this company. I have only had two experiences and both were terrible. I had to drive and hour and half to pick up my first product because it was going to be delivered a week late due to Thanksgiving. Which I was not told until I called when the product did not arrive. I don't know why one holiday sets you back 7 days but this was never communicated to me. Their motto is to sell it to you first and get it to you whenever they can. I was counting on having the first product in 3-4 days like the man I ordered from told me it would arrive and in order to make sure that happened I had to go pick it up myself. Thanks Etrailer. Then I give them a second chance after the first horrible experience. This time I was wanting to have a product arrive before Christmas. I purchased a $10 product, 3 days before Christmas, spent and additional $30 to have the ADVERTISED 2-day shipping option. Math tells me should be here Christmas eve. With most carriers including the USPS working 7 days a week during the holidays I didn't see an issue, especially with a website advertising 2-day shipping. After purchasing product and expedited shipping I confirm payment and later receive and email stating it will be 7 days before product arrives. WHY is this not stated before I pay???? Why when I pay for something and you cannot perform, do I not get refunded???? Never AGAIN, I will shop somewhere else, I recommend you do the same. Service after the sale is not existent here. They just want your money. Ultimately, they kept my money stating it could not be refunded because UPS was not open on Christmas??? It was supposed to be here before Christmas. I would have even been ok if you couldn't get it to me before Christmas, but tell me it won't arrive by then. Don't allow me to purchase your expensive shipping option that leads me to believe it will be here in 2 days when in fact it won't. Website is very misleading. And they won't even lift a finger to make it right. They have lost a customer.
Order#107327818
Order#107227894

waltl9
12/27/18

Simple question about install J bolts with a UWS TBS-54. Very quick response with diagram explanation. Great service!!

robertk576
12/12/18

The video was very helpful. Although it was for a Chevy, the GMC is the same setup. The hardest part was looping a zip-tie up in that tight compartment behind the dash! Everything else was just as portrayed--yes, it is easy! Thanks, Jameson C.!!

donaldc202
12/11/18

The Reese hitch adaptor #30154 fit nicely in to our 2018 RAM dually 8ft bed factory puck system so we could continue to use our Pro Series hitch. Our Pro Series hitch was previously used on our 2017 RAM 2500 6ft 4in bed for just one year so we wanted to continue to use that. The Reese hitch adaptor took us about an hour to install. Each of the four feet had vertical play and needed about 4 turns to fit snugly in to the factory puck system. No problem with the cotter pins. Just straighten them out and stick them back in once all adjustment is complete and rebend. Took our 5th wheel trailer in for service 2 days later and everything worked great. The Reese adaptor is well designed and easy to install. Etrailer.com answered all my questions and the shipping was quick. Donnie C.

garyb485
11/28/18

Ordered a trailer tow mount for a Mini Cooper (s) received the part, it was for a base model, was told e trailer does not offer one for our car and would need to return, and when they received the part the freight would be deducted from my credit, I voiced my opinion but they still charged me the freight to ship a part that they said on the original order would fit my car

pierrec26
11/27/18

Plenty of accessories to choose from, I needed to prepare my van for a boating trip and had to fit everything somehow so with the help of customer support I got some racks that could help me haul everything. Very good store!

terryr151
11/21/18

I had an online question regarding anode rods for Atwood water tanks and Chris provide a quick answer for me the next business day. Chris informed me that they are not needed for Atwood tanks which are already made of corrosion resistant aluminum so adding an anode rod to the tank is of no benefit, Great honest and quick response to my question! Thanks Etrailer!!

richardh651
11/19/18

Thanks for going into such detail. You understood exactly what im looking for and provided a thorough response. Definitely felt that I was dealing with an expert. Now, if I can just get beyond my fears of doing a self install with the items you pulled together for me to meet my personally desired outcome.

lesliem197
11/17/18

Horrible! I'm having a horrible experience with etrailer. Not only is the customer service poor, but the website is inaccurate. I ordered an RV cover and no where on the site did it state "not in stock." However, after placing an order, I first received an email saying my product would ship shortly; then, another email indicating the product was not in stock.

A sales person then proceeded to try to coax me to accept an inferior product (hideous RV cover). Additionally, they've changed the arrival date multiple times. When I complained, a new representative began to blame meinsisting
that I was informed, after ordering, of the item being out of stock.

Please: pay the shipping cost or small increase at another site and save yourself the trouble of ordering with this company. Terrible customer service...the aggravation is not worth it.

edd105
11/14/18

I asked for help in verifying the info I found on your site within 24 hours, I had received help from Jameson, on the sway bar bushing for my Tiffin 31ft now just a waiting there arrival.
Thank you for great service and the most helpful site with videos and photos of the work which I will be doing it gives me a higher level of confidence to start and complete my project.
Ed D. Sisters Or.

herculesd
11/2/18

I needed a bike rack to go on a trip I was planning so I ordered one and it fit on my van so everything worked out great. It came after a couple of weeks but I still had a lot of time to try it out before the trip and it worked great.

tomh567
11/1/18

Received accurate info on the Anderson levelers in a timely manner. Purchased them based on the info

shaner59
10/31/18

He gave the answer the manufacturer gave him. Was told the item would not work for me. Looking at video's an images of the product, I think it would have worked for me, but not willing to buy it to find out. I went to a rackattack locally where they have product on hand and were able to get me what I needed.

keving287
10/30/18

nothing said was the problem, I bought this used so I rotated the tires keeping them on the same side but moved them front to back.we will see in a few weeks whats going on... thanks for the info

Hi Jeffery, Please give us a call so we can better help, 800-298-8924

By Rebecca N., etrailer Representative

dont bother... horrible company. they sent me used open returned items

By Michael P.

huge mistake... never again. slightly better price but nothing but issues from being sent used items missing accessories and instructions.

By Michael P.
Questions? Get answers from the etrailer staff and other customers.

15 Photos for etrailer