Review of Mount-n-lock

mount-n-lock.com@domainsbyproxy.com

1 Review From Our Community

bn33
6/11/18

First the product is a great idea and works well. I purchased a pair of their Safety Struts and one of the GennyGo cargo carriers. After emailing the company as I was a little unsure of what to get for my needs, the emailed back with recommendation. Purchased the struts, but where not a perfect fit. Emailed the company again and they sent me new ones based off of some pictures of my application. They I purchased the cargo carrier. Putting it together I was a little skeptical that it would hold with it's construction design. But put it together and WOW, amazingly works well. I put two Honda generators on it and no worries cruising down the street. The Struts make sure my bumper stays straight and in one piece. Great design on the products and the customer service very helpful (as I probable emailed them with a dozen questions through all of this) and they happily emailed me back with answers. Would recommend their product to anyone who has an RV or travel trailer.

Questions? Get answers from the Mount-n-lock staff and other customers.

Mount-n-lock?