Review of AdventureRV.net

Sevierville, TN 37876, US
support@adventurerv.net

kennethr112
6/11/18

As long as you know the products. I asked about the inner tank changes I order could not get info. On the relief valve. So I ordered a new one then when I got my package found out that one came with the tank .
So I ordered one I did not need

williamm258
William M.
6/11/18

I was pleased to find the unique parts that I needed and was very surprised by the quick order processing and delivery. Nice work!

erice111
Eric E.
6/8/18

Thank you, your site is easy to navigate, making my shopping experience easier and less filling. Have a great day

robg88
6/7/18

Happy with the product and the process, not a fan of the 100 character minimum requirement for this review however...

mikes1055
Mike S.
6/5/18

so far this experience has been hassle free. The site had what I was looking for and made it exremely easy to locate the item. Check out was very simple. Thank you

kentr34
Kent R.
6/5/18

Your chat line didn't work. When I called to ask questions about the product, it just sent me to the chat line! Customer service is poor. Information about product is lacking.

alans298
Alan S.
6/4/18

No problems. The order went smooth. The only issue I had was I wanted to leave a phone number and contact person upon the product arrival and could not do that.

davidy110
david y.
6/4/18

web site ok you have to zoom in and out because your font is so small other than that great experience you beat out Camping World buy a hundred bucks if your delivery is as good as your order taking I'll be a happy camper and by the way this unit is going on a 30-foot sailboat in case anybody ask they work great

scottb503
scott b.
6/4/18

I used your online chat feature to verify the contents of item # 160932610. They refused to help me, I was told to go to the manufacturer's website! I need a set of 2 hinges, but was unable to verify your item.

brettg29
Brett G.
6/4/18

Good Prices, easy site navigation. If the rest of this process goes this well - I'll be back a lot!!

michaelh678
Michael H.
6/4/18

at checkout I received several rejections of my mailing and billing address not matching even though they did, was finally able to complete purchase through paypal , hopefully my credit card will not be charged as many times

drj14
Dr J.
6/4/18

When I make an entry mistake the site should tell me exactly what is wrong — NOT maje me search for it!!!

barbaraf184
BARBARA F.
6/4/18

Was not able to reach anyone. Also tried email/text as well agent could not help either. Had to contact Domestic directly.

williamc578
William C.
6/3/18

Very pleasant in that I was able to find just what I needed right off the bat. Follow up not necessary, but if you insist, have at it. Thanks.

prestons35
Preston S.
6/3/18

Like your site, but my password for my account from a previous visit wasn't saved, I had to get a new one.

neidap1
Neida P.
6/3/18

Great price and great website. the chat agent got right to the point and let me know I needed to call the manufacturer to get my question answered

heleneh15
Helene H.
6/3/18

It would have been better if I could talk to someone about the product. Instead of emails. texing would have been better. your live chat did not work. I asked several times if this unit comes with all mounting screws bolts etc. I am hoping to get everything and I hope i get this in a timely manner. It says 5 days.

garyc325
Gary C.
6/2/18

Your site could be more smart phone friendly. Took quite some time to place the order. Glitch on shipping options page

stevee124
Steve E.
6/2/18

As noted in my comments on order - the cover size was different once I clicked through from what was described on the previous product page

kevint209
kevin t.
6/2/18

an orface starts out to be 22.95 and by the time i check out it is over $30 , a postage stamp is $.44 and the orface is very small ! come on!! on the better side part was easy to find but very expensive but i need it !

paulh563
paul h.
6/1/18

i originally ordered the wrong control but support is making a 1 time exception for the exchange Thanks!

theresap69
Theresa P.
6/1/18

Easy to find what I needed and place an order. my order came in before I was expecting it! I will probably order from Adventure again.

juliep177
Julie P.
5/31/18

I am amazed at the prices... they are more then fair thank you for not hiking up the prices... one happy camper

mikec621
Mike C.
5/31/18

The outter box the product came in was in tearable shape. But the main box wasn't damaged. Have not plugged in yet to see it operate or re-installed into RV yet.

michaeld776
Michael D.
5/31/18

Ordering process and pricing were great. Expecting the follow through of quality product and delivery timing to be the same.

Questions? Get answers from the AdventureRV.net staff and other customers.

AdventureRV.net?