Review of AdventureRV.net

support@adventurerv.net

jamesd998
James D.
8/16/19

It's been a long time since we've ordered from Thetford. But we always come back to them for any RV part we need. Thank You.

mikej252
Mike J.
8/16/19

finding parts was easy, buying parts was just as easy and shipping choices are good priced. will definitely add this site to my buyers list

timk254
Tim k.
8/15/19

Easy site to navigate took long time to get product no one to call and talk to had to email and wait for responce

stewartl26
STEWART L.
8/13/19

My order arrived on time. Installed part that afternoon. Now my air conditioner works like new. Very pleased. Would definitely recommend and use Adventure RV again.

patrickk113
Patrick K.
8/13/19

Price a little high but the best I found. Fast online response. A little slower on delivery of package but adequate. The best of the online rv suppliers I found so far.

danb533
Dan B.
8/12/19

Our original order was actually shipped to a different dealership. I was able to call in and get the error fixed and shipped out the part from my dealership to the correct dealership. Delay was minimal.

donaldmrobinsonh
donaldmrobinson H.
8/12/19

When phone your listed for hone number, recording tells and refers inquiries to your Website to online chat. Never-the-less I find no
Link to or for online chat.
My preference would be to place an order directly with a live customer service representative and not have my details listed on
Any Companies online system.

russh19
Russ H.
8/10/19

It was not to bad . I am just not real good on the computer. I hope to have these by next week,cause they are needed and not everyone has the same info.
Russ

kevinh549
Kevin H.
8/10/19

The shipping is a little high. Also I would like to know if I have all the parts to do an installation, I won't need to purchase anything else I hope.

jamieb316
JAMIE B.
8/9/19

Website needs updating, such as a search form to enter make and model, to list all applicable parts. Checkout is a little confusing.

jackl266
Jack L.
8/9/19

Chat did not work.
I also wanted to purchase a Parallax 4400TAU that your competition offers but you don’t have them. I had to buy it elsewhere.

davem385
Dave M.
8/6/19

Shipping too slow and expensive, by the time shipping, insurance and tax added price was more than expected.

anonymousf504
anonymous F.
8/6/19

Order process and setting up account. Confusing. Paypal use was further confusing. Kept repeating info

nathanm188
nathan m.
8/5/19

I would have called this in. what a pain in the rear end. kicked me out 15 times thought it was done weeks ago. your loosing customers due to check out procedure no doubt!!!!

justinr196
Justin R.
8/2/19

im not an expert on RV repair and it would have been nice to talk to someone about options. i called the number and it said to chat on the website. I did that and couldnt get a simple question answered

johnk1333
John K.
8/2/19

Site said no sales tax, got charged sales tax! Shipping was higher than expected for 5day+ delivery, and $.99 extra for insurance Really??

judk
Jud K.
8/2/19

The ordering process was fine. I'll wait to see if you can get the product to me as I used the rush shipping option

rebekahs39
Rebekah S.
8/2/19

I tried to add the promo code SUMMER150 for free shipping. It would apply then when moving to paymwnt information it was not applied.

sidneye16
sidney e.
8/1/19

sorry i have been out of town when i open box the outer top cover is broken i took pictures if you need them

jamesl905
James L.
8/1/19

Your shopping cart and checkout pages are not user-friendly and aren't easy to use. Please hire a User Experience analyst or something to redesign these pages. It looks and works like a webpage from 1996. It is probably costing you hundreds of thousands a year in lost sales. I'm not being mean, I'm just trying to help yall out.

anonymousg536
anonymous G.
8/1/19

Found I had made a mistake on a zip code and after a few chats they helped remedy the situation and now I get my tank!! Yay!

johng1554
John G.
8/1/19

Need to also have ability to communicate with a service technician/Sales person for clarification on orders if needed.

lindaa446
Linda A.
7/30/19

I can't rate this site or the product since I just ordered for the first time and have not yet received the product.

anonymousd507
anonymous D.
7/30/19

Everything seemed quality and fair, but could stand to do better with the level of professionalism with the website format. I’m on iPhone and maybe it’s just that, but it could make you think twice.

kenb333
7/29/19

Oredered the item on a Tuesday and paid 68 dollars for 2 day shipping and 7 dollars for "Rush Processing". Ordered early in the day to make sure the product would ship for a Thursday delivery. Did not hear from them until Wednesday and apparently that is when the item shipped as I was given a tracking number shortly thereafter. Now if someone pays extra for rush processing they are asking for a rush to be placed on the order. And 2 day delivery, to me, means 2 days from when you order not from when the seller decides to ship it other than that they were friendly on the phone (they called because my shipping and billing addresses were different which is awesome) and the product was exactly as described. Work on processing your orders faster and I am sure no one will ever have an issue with your process.

Best price for the product I needed. Also they supposedly could get it to me as fast as the competition. But that was not the case.

By Ken B.

Legit company. Actual live person called to confirm and process the order.

By Ken B.

Questions? Get answers from the AdventureRV.net staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AdventureRV.net