Review of AdventureRV.net

Sevierville, TN 37876, US
support@adventurerv.net

michaelm1835
11/6/18

I had several problems with my order. It arrived damaged. It was the wrong model. It had the wrong picture on the website and every issue I presented to customer service didn't matter. No returns or exchanges they told me. Since I didn't mention the damage that's not covered either. What a scam. This world needs better customer service.

vincey2
Vince Y.
11/5/18

I'd rather talk to some one on phone settle shipping ins and what ever I need ,I'm old school I guess,but I ordered it any way because some how it went through without the shipping insurance that Ryan said he could not take off

stevel189
Steve L.
11/4/18

A truely enlarged picture needs to be available for comparrison of products.
This can prevent a lot of unnecessary returns.

williame196
William E.
11/3/18

I haver ordered several refrigerator parts from you and have been very satisfied with with all orders.

danp211
Dan P.
11/1/18

We have purchased before and been pleased. This time we had a question and tried repeadly over 3 days to pull up "Chat". Tried on both phone & tablet.
We got no answer back. Frustrating to not be able to call.

danj83
Dan J.
10/29/18

I tried multiple times to remove the shipping insurance but overtime I checked the box and then tried to update the cart or continue it would just keep the $.99 charge.

johna519
John A.
10/28/18

Installed 10/25/2018. Installation went flawlessly. Easy to follow instructions. Rather disappointed in the heater output. It will probably be ok for 60 degrees or above but at 50 degrees it was cool air blowing out. Heater assembly was hot, just to much air flow across it. AC works fine.

marnixl5
Marnix L.
10/26/18

Great site with reasonable prices. Four stars only due to shipping prices, which are not terrible, but are not Amazon Prime either...

jeromel36
Jerome L.
10/26/18

Very slow to respond to inquires
difficulty processing order
Have to check to make sure not charged multiple times

leonardc34
Leonard C.
10/25/18

Site does not detail UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, etc. for the various shipping options; In-house order processing time for shipment is excessive; online Chat assistance was good; online ordering process did not accept my PayPal, so I had to use Credit Card directly.

christopherd102
Christopher D.
10/24/18

The site was easy to navigate, and allowed me to find just what I needed to get for my 1998 Southwind.

briang321
brian g.
10/23/18

I purchased this kit in order to be able to run two 100lb propane tanks into one regulator for fueling a portable generator. Unfortunately the fittings are not what I need at the tank side of the hoses.

lr133
L R.
10/23/18

As a first time customer, had a difficult time ordering on line. CS response did not address my issue.

mattb321
Matt B.
10/22/18

Furnace was as described. Very prompt shipping. Replaced an 18 year old furnace in a 2000 Damon Intruder M359. Had to retrofit floor based duct entry which was not a problem for a person that knows what he is doing. VERY satisfied with unit and adventurerv. Highly recommended by me. MATT

johnl632
John L.
10/22/18

Item was just as described; exact piece for this model microwave. Arrived in the original manufacturer's packing box with instructions and necessary hardware for attachment. Item was ON within a matter of minutes and only had to drill two holes for mounting to cabinet due to width. Price was very reasonable and the service and communications were excellent. Shipping was fast, receiving item within a couple of days after ordering.

delbertw14
Delbert W.
10/22/18

I had to use a different email than I used to set up my initial account. Your auto system and chat did not work for me. I tried for 2 days, 3 different times with no success to place this order. After I used a different email and password, I finally got the order placed.

bobw238
Bob W.
10/22/18

Purchase based on E-Mail offer, linked to purchase site, logged in, ordered and now just the wait to arrive, GREAT Process.

edwina23
Edwin A.
10/21/18

Have been looking for this part for a week. Even Norcold couldn't help me, told me Model/Parts were obsolete. Thanks

sharonr285
Sharon R.
10/20/18

I always find what I am looking for at the best price when I shop here.
Received my order even faster than I expected!

kennyl44
Kenny L.
10/19/18

Removing an item from the order list is very confusing. I left the shipping insurance because it was minimal. I almost deleted my order because of the tedious process of item removal.

robertp733
Robert P.
10/19/18

I provided a credit card so I don't understand why a CVV number was required. Otherwise I am a happy camper. Please don't follow up with questions until the package arrives.

dennisd179
Dennis D.
10/19/18

Your website's ordering software is a little finicky, but I got it to work. Also, when I tried to get add'l info on the extent of damage on the Scratch and Dented item I'm ordering, I was not given it. It's an inexpensive item, so not a deterrent, but I'd not order a more expensive item under such circumstances.

anonymousb175
anonymous B.
10/19/18

I am ordering what I know I need but to get any information, I had to go off of your site and look it up elsewhere. Why isn't there better detail information to help a consumer make a proper decision?

verlinj
Verlin J.
10/18/18

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE ORDERED PARTS FROM YOU AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASES

anonymousm177
anonymous M.
10/18/18

Easy to use site, but products need more thorough descriptions in order to make sure you get what you need.

Questions? Get answers from the AdventureRV.net staff and other customers.

1 Photo for AdventureRV.net