Review of AdventureRV.net

Sevierville, TN 37876, US
support@adventurerv.net

paulm1099
3/17/19

Great Product - Fair Price - easy install. Arrived Fast!

I have a series 7300 Power center - this 7155 model will fit into the old 7332 box with some slight modification.

amandam454
Amanda M.
3/15/19

Easy to maneuver site, spoke with representative yesterday via live chat to check availability & he was very prompt/professional.

stevene133
3/13/19

I needed a special Lance plug for my truck that I couldn't find locally but I found it easily and quickly here at a reasonable price. They got it to me very quickly and in great condition. Thanks much. I'll definitely look here in the future.

prestond19
Preston D.
3/13/19

it was a pain in the butt to check out. I must have tried half a dozen times with different CC. I attempted to consult customer services .........apparently there is no one live to confirm I will not be charged more than once.

frankp273
Frank P.
3/12/19

It was pretty easy, but I didn’t like shipping charge. That said it was still cheaper than buying it in a store.

joshuam312
3/11/19

I not only wish for this place to go out of business, but hope that everyone who works there has their significant other leave them in the middle of the night with a mountain of debt. Ryan the chat man I hope you are ripped off like I have been sometime very soon. Stay Away!!!

davidg1027
3/8/19

Great products and fast shipping
I have yet to have a problem with any of my orders. There prices are always the lowest.

jerryb278
Jerry B.
3/8/19

My first transaction with Adventure RV. Hopefully it will result in a satisfactory experience as I expect. Best price I found on the item I was shopping for.

ronnief27
Ronnie F.
3/7/19

Seems like you have a lot of issues with returns. Most businesses don’t have that sort of disclaimer anymore, they value their customers. I will change my rating if everything goes smoothly, but you asked for it now.

bernardh56
Bernard H.
3/6/19

As a senior citizen to was just a little hard understanding everything and had to go back a few times but it was OK!

bertof3
Berto F.
3/5/19

Fast, detailed product information, images of product can improve, especially the larger image view.

kevinc277
kevin c.
3/5/19

I had to create an account to order, bad bad bad.

I will need to figure out how to remove myself from your system now. I will not order from you again if there is any other place to purchase.

jamesg424
James G.
3/4/19

They have a large selection of good quality items. Usually better prices than competitors. Saves fuel for me when it's shipped. Thanks

chadr58
Chad R.
3/4/19

Used online chat trying to find a part i needed. It was a simple adapter, "john" in the chat wanted a part number to be able to help. I didn't have a part number and he obviously could not think outside the box. I wound up finding what i needed on my on.

marcian12
Marcia N.
3/2/19

I received my order much faster than stated when I ordered. I am not happy that I HAVE to make a comment though.

anonymousm375
anonymous M.
3/2/19

Not east to check out, confusing paying with Patpal and billing address is different than delivery address.

jacobb162
jacob b.
3/1/19

You have the corect models i believe but the website is hard to negotiate and not sure weather im buying the right part

tonyc303
Tony C.
3/1/19

charged sales tax. we're not from your state. please credit. thank you. otherwise everything else is good. if you need a 501C3 certificate we can provide that as well.

jayx3
Jay X.
2/28/19

I am very pleased with yur awesome service but one thing that almost keep me from ordering was that i'm not good on computer but it worked out. You need a person we older people can make a order to , person to person. Everything worked out and I will use your site again !! Thank You !!!

sunnys70
Sunny S.
2/28/19

Website is easy to maneuver. Chat did not answer all questions just sent me to the email process which unfortunately could not answer my questions either. Trying to expedite this shipment so couldn't really keep going back and forth to get answers. That was a little disappointing. Otherwise, all good!

marilynm181
Marilyn M.
2/23/19

Check-out is a little clunky - prices are great (beat Amazon), however, shipping is a little high for my order

daarekd
Daarek D.
2/23/19

The shopping experience was good, but now wait and see about the whole experience, meaning receiving the product and if it is in good conditions.

andrewj224
Andrew J.
2/22/19

I just hope it true to the description by the measurement size and in great condition when I receive it thank you

philf36
Phil F.
2/19/19

Good experience.. The web site was good. prices are fair. the only real negetave about the transaction was the shipping. Box was pretty tore up and the fed-X label was made out to ''Birth Date'' instead of my name.
luckly someone in our receving dpt. saw a secondary sticker that had the correct name and didn't send it back.

kenh244
KEN H.
2/16/19

The web page was a little awkward. Calculate shipping opens new window, but no place to select until a couple screens later.

Questions? Get answers from the AdventureRV.net staff and other customers.

2 Photos for AdventureRV.net