Review of AdventureRV.net

support@adventurerv.net

chrisf440
Chris F.
12/4/19
I was surprised that I couldn’t get a promo code or discount to include free shipping or similar for an order that was $79 before tax and shipping when I emailed you.
connied178
Connie D.
12/4/19
I wanted to pick up. But you people have the poorest communication I have ever encountered!!!! Six times I tried to request pickup. Pitiful.
marshalla31
Marshall A.
12/2/19
Good overall experience but I asked your rep Jon via Chat a question about the difference between shipping 5+ Days Economy and 2-6 Days Standard and he couldn't answer my question. I don't care much about ship time, wanted to know if I pay more for Standard shipping, do I get a different (better?) ship METHOD.
rodneyw72
Rodney W.
12/2/19
I sure would like to talk someone before ordering to make sure I am correct parts . I called but it sends you right to the computer. What happened to good old customer service ??
pamelah326
PAMELA H.
11/27/19
great website & you beat the price of anyone else online.... just obtained 2006 airstream safari and making sure we have plenty of parts on hand
suzettes24
suzette s.
11/23/19
site easy to navigate and am happy you have what i need at a great price I installed the antenna gear. Was perfect fit and so happy it works again
christopherd498
Christopher D.
11/21/19
I found a valid adventurerv.net promo code for $7 off "scratch and dent" and I bought a scratch and dent item, but I did not get the discount.
davido476
david O.
11/21/19
too difficult to order online . Very picky system. Can't call for help. Very bad idea not allowing a phone call for help!
rexw27
Rex W.
11/19/19
The replacement motor isn't exactly the same dimension as the original. I hope it will work. Won't know until I install it. The main body in relation to the ends of the shafts is about 1/8" shifted.
michaelr1489
Michael R.
11/19/19
Ordering was simple. The price was comparable to other dealers due to choice of shipping as opposed to others free shipping.
billyb220
Billy B.
11/18/19
The order I placed was exactly what I needed. I received my order quicker than I expected which was an added bonus. I have ordered several items and they were always as advertised. I will continue doing business with this company due to their professionalism.
jeanluch1
JeanLuc H.
11/15/19
Price is below competitor for the shipping. There is 4 hooks and each pieces (8) at each end is in plastic and 7 was broken. Most of them was in the box after we have pull out the 3-sided enclosure.
benjaminb192
Benjamin B.
11/15/19
This is the second item I have purchased from AdventureRV and my shopping experience has been great both times. Will continue to use in the future.
marshallg23
Marshall G.
11/13/19
Love my Travel Trailer and you have been a big help with your selection of products in keeping the love going.
garrym67
11/12/19
Ordering was simple and easy. Received pump in a very timely manner. Now I only have to get it back in, hook it up and test it.
normap32
Norma P.
11/11/19
I was recommended to your site by another RVer and you had exacty what we needed. I would recommend you to our RVer friends.
jerryt66
Jerry T.
11/11/19
You had what I needed. I made a mistake and ordered the wrong cover for my RV a/c unit so I will return this one after I order the right one. If I could speak to someone who would help me get the right one that would be great.
jimt274
Jim T.
11/11/19
The process was easy and the website gave enough information that I could tell I was ordering the right part.
markr929
Mark R.
11/11/19
Majority of today's online vendors are offering free shipping. $12 for two small, light order items just wreaks of profiteering. Note: it was only *AFTER* you had collected an uncomfortable amount of personal information from me -- your end-consumer -- that shipping charges were even introduced.

The whole purchase experience has left me with a rather sour taste in my mouth.
camc21
Cam C.
11/8/19
Major trouble using my US Bank Debit Card so had to use Canadian Mastercard and pay premium Exchange rates.
geralde33
Gerald E.
11/7/19
very impressed asked a question last night pertaining a order from and had a response first this morning thanks
ronl186
ron l.
11/6/19
ordering is easy now lets see how long it takes to ship this is what turns me away from some mail order companys
neils193
Neil S.
11/6/19
First - the phone number listed does not have a person to talk to regarding problems. Second, the computer did not complete my order as tried yesterday, then wanted an order number when none had been issued as a requirement to try to work with on line help. We went in circles for nearly an hour. Without question, this was the most frustrating episode I've ever had in trying to order something through the internet. Your system is not user friendly unless maybe you are a computer geek I'm not.
danr599
Dan R.
11/5/19
Smooth process and description was detailed so I felt like the part will fit. The motor changed size based on S/N and you included that - well done! thank you
robbieb39
11/4/19
I placed an order for an RV toilet The disclaimer says that we shipping it one to six business days it is now 10 days and my FedEx tracking says the same thing it'll be updated once they receive it so not only has FedEx not gotten it after 10 days I have no idea where it's at after 10 days plus another 3 or 4 days to get to me it's only in Tennessee that they ship it and I live in Florida worst customer service you can't call them you have to open up a chat line or send them an email Don't order from here

Best price for the product I needed. Also they supposedly could get it to me as fast as the competition. But that was not the case.

By Ken B.

Legit company. Actual live person called to confirm and process the order.

By Ken B.

Questions? Get answers from the AdventureRV.net staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AdventureRV.net