Review of AdventureRV.net

support@adventurerv.net

dorisw71
Doris W.
6/11/19

Got what I ordered and delivery was fast. Definitely would buy again and refer to friends. Excellent service.

cindyr197
Cindy R.
6/11/19

Placing the order was quite easy...only issue, no opt out for shipping insurance. If you don't have confidence in your shipping why should I order from you...? I gambled and ordered anyway.

williamr306
William R.
6/10/19

The product was as described, at a reasonable price and received in a timely manner. I will certainly consider doing business in the future with this company.

mikeg384
Mike G.
6/9/19

I left a message with my phone number inquiring about my order.

You don't have the decency to have a human being answering calls.

Not a happy camper

frederickp28
Frederick P.
6/8/19

So far so good. Most sites don't list the lifting capacity or the numbers that appear on the jacks themselves, really easy to order the wrong jacks

barbarac525
Barbara C.
6/6/19

I had problems with this site not accepting my correct billingaddress. The online consultant was clueless on how to helo. It took several days to resolve

anonymousf442
anonymous F.
6/4/19

Didn’t ask for insurance. Didn’t know about sales tax. Usually have free shipping with large order.

michaeld1228
Michael D.
6/4/19

First time customer. I am a bit hesitant due to your return policy as we have all been spoiled by the total satisfaction policies by Amazon but I'm hoping for the best.Can't wait to receive my order.

josea169
Jose A.
6/4/19

Pretty easy website to use. I like the recommendations at the button, made it simple to shop for all that I needed. Thanks.

aprilr78
April R.
6/3/19

Your web site was very difficult to use putting in my info and your chat person was not helpful you need a phone number that can be called when your havi g issues with web site

douglash219
Douglas H.
6/3/19

I was unable to get any assistance online. I assume that was because i was typing my questions to slow.

frenchyq
frenchy Q.
6/3/19

I wanted to send the part to a different address but it wouldn't let me had to go through the whole process, also no phone# to order by phone

tkmairv
tkmair V.
6/2/19

I'm hoping this will let my 2000w inverter generator start my 457915.301 AC unit on vintage camper. Worth a try!

pame53
Pam E.
5/31/19

online chat could not help me with my questions, i would like to make sure i order the correct ceiling assembly for the air conditioner i ordered

arthurr93
Arthur R.
5/31/19

Got put into pay pal could not complete the order had to close out you site and re order to get the part.. I had problems with pay pal in the past Nd have never been a member and do not want to no I. Order to make a purchase

michaelw668
Michael W.
5/30/19

When I chatted with a customer service rep and asked if you carried 20 lb LP tanks he asked me for a manufacturers part number! I couldn't believe it, a part number for an RV LP tank? I eventually found the tanks on your website, but the photos do not match what I believe the tanks really look like. A 20lb tank is short and the photo is of a tall tank. I did not order the tank from you. I'll go somewhere else. I did order the mounting kit, etc. hoping that what I receive is what I need.

larryb268
Larry B.
5/30/19

I do not understand why it took me five or six tries to enter my billing information. I kept getting an error message that there was an issue with my billing address.

peggyl95
Peggy L.
5/28/19

I had a horrible time trying to log in, then didn't get any email to update password. I had to try 3 times & have my husband help me. It took about 30 minutes to get an email from you to update password. Very difficult time checking out.

melving21
melvin g.
5/26/19

Too soon to tell. Check back after I receive the product.

Arrived in a timely manner, and was as advertised. No complaints!

mikea651
mike a.
5/26/19

I knew I could find Heng's Roof Coating here, as I had bought it from you before. Also your price for this item is just about the best I can find for it.
Look forward to buying here again.

billi291
Bill I.
5/24/19

Site needs improvement to many parts mixed in with appliances.
A separate category for parts would speed up the search.

chrish941
Chris H.
5/22/19

The tank overall was an excellent value. I had a lot of problems getting the retaining rings on, resorting to using hose clamps. All the retaining rings broke

rd86
R D.
5/22/19

i have tried several times to get information by submitting questions. answers appear to be machine generated, never rally answering my questions.
I wish to pickup item from your facility. still unsure if this will happen, as I have been charged shipping.

johns3854
John S.
5/21/19

I was in dire need of a replacement hot water heater/tank that I could install before the Memorial Day weekend. Some dummy who kind of looks like me forgot to drain the hot water tank before the snow and cold of Alaska set in. The website was easy to use, had the best price, (the local RV dealer wanted to charge me just under $800.00 for the hot water heater and that did not include shipping. That would have made this cost almost $1000.00. Instead it cost me under $600.00 for the heater/tank plus a little over $100.00 for rush shipping. As we live in Alaska many companies will not ship to Alaska, biggest reason given to me is they only ship to the United States....
Website is easy to use, prices are very fair and the options for shipping are great too.

fredh189
Fred H.
5/19/19

Received the item. The item does not fit our mount, so we have to order a new mount. Also, there was no cable to connect the camera to the RV. So we have ordered a new mount and a 12 connector. Hopefully, this will fix our problem and we will be very happy. But no way to test out the product until we receive the new mount and connector. None of this was the fault of Adventure RV.

thought it was cheaper, but it wasn't in the long run! Buy from a REAL company

By Brian J.

Questions? Get answers from the AdventureRV.net staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AdventureRV.net