AdventureRV.net

AdventureRV.net has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 78,968 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with AdventureRV.net most frequently mention free shipping, credit card and shopping experience. AdventureRV.net ranks 4th among RV sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.8%
73,180
4,917

• and really appreciated chatting with customer service!

• My mailing address and billing address are the same but for some reason your system did not like my billing address.
How would you rate AdventureRV.net?

“the toilet i ordered was broken when it arrived”

david g.
6/23/20

the toilet i ordered was broken when it arrived. it was replaced quickly once i was able to get through all of the steps on the internet for approval. this process for someone with a smart phone and good knowledge of computers would probably not be difficult. but i had to call my granddaughter in to do it for me. you need a phone number that older people can use to speak to a live service person. otherwise it was a good experience.

“Your fully automated order process reflects the obtuseness.....”

james w.
1/9/20

Your fully automated order process reflects the obtuseness obtainable only by a computer. My mail/billing address is a p.o. box for security reasons. All other sites I have dealt with accept the dual entry (p.o. and street) without the run around I had to perform on your site after finally spotting the faint pink stripe at the to as to the order entry problem being "addresses". This however does not explain wiping out the credit card information each time, so that I now have to call them and insure exactly what the transaction is.

Reviews (78,968)

customer service (57) billing address (19)
jamesw1784
james w.
January 9th, 2020

stevenj403
Steven J.
August 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

I would not highly recommend AdventureRV.net. They are very difficult to deal with. No phone support. Phone directs to email support. Email support directs to online ticket system. Circular nightmare. Had to file case with BBB to get refund. They tend to be the biggest supplier, so you might have to deal with them. But because we travel full-time, their return policy of 3 days after receiving item makes it illogical and impossible to comply with. Take note and be cautious!

davidg1031
david g.
June 23rd, 2020

marcop148
August 17th, 2020

They screwed up my shipping address, and refused to help me make it correct. There is no person to talk to on the phone, and fedex will not allow me to change the address because adventure TV as a restriction on there account that only four people can change it. I shop have shopped locally instead of this company. I will not use them again.

rodh90
August 20th, 2020

Our order never came. Adventure said it was delivered, but video says it wasn't. USPS does not have record of delivery just a label created. I wouldn't ever order from them again. Wasted money trying to do the most good. You can't talk to anyone and they only communicate by chat or email after they collect your money. Might be a scandal or ponzi scheme. DON'T ORDER!

stevec1044
steve C.
February 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

you fols are horrible! the status of my order no. 969951 is unknown and cannot get in contact with anyone

ericc990
September 30th, 2020

Do not order from this company, their customer services is the worst that I have ever seen. I placed two orders with this company and both were disasters. They ripped me off for over $300 sent me the wrong parts and refuse to refund my money! Even after I sent them their parts back at my expense!

jaridc1
jarid c.
August 31st, 2020
Verified purchase

I left below average star review "so far" not because "I had an issue", rather, you may have an issue that needs attention. 1. I do not think people should be forced to create an account to purchase. 2. If you require people to click "agree" to your shipping policy, you could make the check box a bit more obvious for us old people to see. I hope that is constructive feedback.

kenb463
Ken B.
June 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

Product received very late - almost 2 weeks from what was said - I also contacted customer service twice and never heard back from them In either case.

shellies29
SHELLIE S.
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very small on mobile phone. Unsure about your FAQ comments. A bit unprofessional, but I guess you're not camping world or a national business, so it's your prerogative. Made me question though doing business with you. Do you get a lot of returns? Obviously no cancellations.

johns6493
June 5th, 2020

Common Coleman Mach 15 AC not shown. No way to talk to anyone. Tried Chat but completely incompetent on that end. I won't bother again

janifaa
Janifa A.
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

Although my first order did not go so well with AdventureRV, as I was shipped a broken toilet, when I alerted you, you quickly sent us another one at no charge without any issue. With that, I decided to order this part for another camper we have, since I know your company is legite and will fix your errors. BTW, the 2nd toilet was perfect I think. I also appreciate your return policy, as some other RV sites do not offer returns at all on toilets or parts.

jayleneb3
January 13th, 2021

This site is the worst site I have ever bought from. No phone, No return policy (won't let you return the brand new heater) even if they say they have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Won't confirm purchase don't send ship receipt poor company. Now have a huge heater that is total useless Won't send purchase reciept

Tip for consumers:
Avoid not worth the price

Products used:
I purchased a 3 burner empire with thermostat I receive a 5 burner with no thermostat totaly useless

paulh378
Paul H.
August 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

Item is to replace one that I lost for an RV that i'm selling. Dometic provided your URL but The item was impossible to find using your search engine. I even scrolled through all Dometic items and didn't see it. I just stumbled across the url for the part on info.com after 8 hours of searching the web over 2 days. The price was quite fair but your shipping costs are onerous.

garys1056
Gary S.
July 7th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great prices....can't wait to fix my MAXXAIR FAN/VENT (sent thursday)

Hello,
Ordered my maxxfan parts last
Thursday and WOW I got my parts MONDAY. Put my Maxxfan back together and it works better than new. Great prices, great service, fast shipping and excellent parts.
I will be ordering any future parts I need from you guys.....5 stars all the way around.
Thanks again, and have a blessed day.....

Gary

jamesm3654
James M.
September 5th, 2020
Verified purchase

Good product. Was able to match up plate holes to the same plate as the previous jack. Very helpful. Great price. I could have ordered this product off of amazon. But you can beat the delivery time. Cost of Jack plus shipping. Was only. 05 cents difference. Thanks for having what I needed. I have three travel trailers. I'll be back to shop again.

thomasb2245
January 13th, 2021

Do not do business with this company-I purchased a part for my RV from Adventurerv.net on 28 December 2020. 2 1/2 weeks later and I still don't have any information on when it will get here or why it is lost in space. Each time I contact them, via email, I am told to log into my account. When I attempt to log into my account, it says it does not recognize my email and will not allow me to reset my account. When I attempt to call them, the message says you can ONLY contact them via text or email. NON-existent customer service... Do not bring your business here. You will spend your money and never receive the product. I will now have to pursue this with my credit card company. Be aware and do not do business with this company.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid doing business here- There is no customer service.

Products used:
Still have not received what I ordered.

tors10
Tor S.
January 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

I tried to get info before placing my order via chat. I was treated rudely and the person responding was clearly of significantly minimal intelligence. I feel very much like I am taking a big risk placing this order. How well things go from here will determine any future orders.

ralphl137
August 7th, 2020

I ordered a Awning replacement arm. After 9 days it still has not shipped. Cannot talk to anyone live, they will not let you. Email ticket# and email chat only at their convenience/when someone in their company has time. If you need a part to do any repair to get traveling do not order it from here.

michelleb1876
Michelle b.
June 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

product description very helpful. Product ordered worked perfect. Ordered additional thermostat in case front air condition thermostat stops working. Still waiting after two weeks for Camper World to respond. So Adventure RV will be my first choice.

donalds534
DONALD S.
March 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

Chat support turned out to be absolutely worthless for specific questions about rush shipping. This left me no choice except to pay extra $$$ for shipping that I may or may not need. The chat response boiled down to "start a ticket by email." This is not at all a satisfactory answer when shipping speed is critical, because there was no answer to how quickly I could expect an answer except "Please be patient you will be answered shortly. As we are receiving a huge number of email you will be answered as per queue."

earla26
June 11th, 2020

All Ryan did was copy and paste. Very disappointed in this company. Never doing business with them again! Ryan actually hung up on me while I was typing. Good thing I used PayPal so I can file a claim to get my money back. All I got was the run around.

antonc35
Anton C.
August 4th, 2020
Verified purchase

So far your company is the only to actually ship this item, I have ordered it through four other sellers and all reply within a couple days with a refund. Really appreciated

willown2
December 9th, 2020

I ordered a microwave that came with scratches. I ordered a Magic Chef RV Microwave on 11/09/2020 for $149.99. When I received the microwave it had scratches on the key panel and the button to open the door. There was not plastic film covering the panel or the button. See attached pictures and you can see that there are not plastic film edges that can be removed. The scratches were on the panel and button itself. I asked to return the microwave and was sent a FedEx. I was refunded only $127.92 because the company stated that there was nothing wrong with the microwave. The stated that unless it was defective there would be a 15% restocking fee. When I was discussing this return the company never stated the restocking fee, it is hidden on their website not not even on the order confirmation. I would consider this a defective microwave because it was sent with scratches and looked like it had been opened before, even though the website is selling it as new.

davidm4143
September 21st, 2020

Ordered parts and believed the website as to having many warehouses. Paid for expedited shipping and come to find out all parts are on back order. Website should let customers know when products are on back order as not to plan for products that will arrive extremely late, even when paying expedited shipping. Shipping charges probably wont be refunded either. GOOD LUCK

Shady goings on regarding Credit cards. They ran mine weeks after I was on their site, totally caught me by surprise. I had abandoned an attempt to purchase an item from them as I could not contact anyone, eventual email response was so unprofessional that I KNEW it must be a ripoff. So I went elsewhere. Then a surprise charge on my ccard for nearly $900. I found that they have YEARS of VERY negative reviews about customers service, wrong parts, looooong ship times... AND they treat EVERYONE horribly! You've been warned, wish I was! Doug Z

By zerbarin d.
See more answers (2)

Best price for the product I needed. Also they supposedly could get it to me as fast as the competition. But that was not the case.

By Ken B.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AdventureRV.net staff and other customers.

Adventure RV has one of the largest selections of RV parts, RV accessories, RV supplies, Towing Accessories, and Mobile Home Parts amp; Accessories! T..

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AdventureRV.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.6
Have a question about AdventureRV.net?