Review of AdventureRV.net

support@adventurerv.net

bradsp
Brads P.
10/12/19

You have always been a good company to deal with. This is may third order from you, the first two being much larger,costlier items.Keep up the awesome work!

stephenm679
Stephen M.
10/10/19

Great prices. I like free shipping but your shipping fees are quite reasonable! Hoping that the product meets my expectations.

ronw137
Ron W.
10/10/19

I asked the question on live chat if the item was a pair and never could get an answer. The person identified as Ryan

daytonw11
10/8/19

I attempted to order my RV parts and thought I had done everything I should have. The day after ordering I checked my bank account and the Debit was there for the order. I had not received any communication from Adventurer RV about the order. I got back on their site to see if my "account" showed the order. It did not! I started a "chat" session with "Jon" to find out if the order was processed. He/she told me I would have to check in "my account" to see. I told him/her I had and did not see anything there. I was told that I must have not done something right! I asked about being charged for the items without the order being placed. It went downhill from there. "Jon" would not provide me any information at all! I told him/her to cancel my order. "Jon" told me "as stated in the checkout process once ordered it can not be canceled"!!! I asked "Jon" to have someone call me to at least let me know what the status of my order was. "Jon" told me they do not have "phone" customer service as they only have online.
I ended the the call with "cancel my order and I will dispute the charge with my bank"!!! Avoid this seller as I will!!!!!!

dennisy19
Dennis Y.
10/7/19

It is hard to navigate your website. Feels like it is stuck in the 90s.
I am happy your search function works really good :)

johnk568
John K.
10/7/19

Site was very easy to use and the only one where the part number I entered was not changed. They actually had the parts I needed. No substitution.

jasonw515
Jason W.
10/7/19

Did not have an image of the product so i am hopeful the Mfg# that i gave is the item that gets pulled.

colbys17
Colby S.
10/6/19

Shipping is hard where I live so not knowing exactly what carrier you are using makes me hesitant about future purchases

derekd369
Derek D.
10/5/19

Would like to find the ac unit that works with this unit. No success. Package arrived very timely, but was brought in upside down. Delivery driver was worried about packaging. One line of tape on bottom. Lots of tape on top. Door was heavily damaged. As was some of the rest of the outer housing. Was easy to install, and works as it should.

tyronec24
Tyrone C.
10/3/19

I've checked prices for this item on Amazon and E-Bay and you have them beat both in pricing and shipping. I will continue to buy from ADVENTURERV.NET

shelbyh157
SHELBY H.
10/1/19

easy to use website, very good prices,now if i get my order in a few days I will be very happy,and certainly will order again ..

tmonasc
Tmonas C.
10/1/19

you need to have a phone # to call - mine is Nt34S I was chatting on line with your guys. he asked me to call the manufacture. Please call my cell at *******712 if you need more info. Thank you

billyl54
Billy L.
9/29/19

You have everything for my dated camper that no one else has. We old timers do still like to camp lol!!

setha27
Seth A.
9/27/19

I was unable to make the search feature work, and had to pick through 17,000 other dometic replacement parts to find what I needed, no way to sort that I as able to see. On the plus side, no one besides you guys seem to have what I need so I give 5 stars to everything else.

karenw343
Karen W.
9/25/19

I will see how it all turns out after I receive the product. I tried calling and was disappointed I couldn’t do so.

tommyj25
Tommy J.
9/23/19

Spending this kind of money I really would have liked to talk to someone to be sure of what I needed. The chat session was no help. He insisted that I was giving him a wrong number and I assured him it was correct to please google it and he would find the item I was asking about. I got the number from a Dometic rep. and it can be purchased by other suppliers that I found.

kenm191
Ken M.
9/21/19

Best price I could find for this item including shipping cost. I look forward to receiving the item in a timely manner.

benq7
Ben Q.
9/19/19

I really didn't want to open an account and provide all my information for this one purchase, but I guess when looking for a bargain there is always a hidden price.

anonymousb678
anonymous B.
9/19/19

Your ticket system does not support asking a question about ordering or shipping and your shipping policy does not allow for my community where I do not receive mail at home but I have to agree with your policy to order. The contact info gives a phone number that you no longer answer but refers you to a chat or email for questions. The chat is not referred to in the contact info at all and I didn't find an email address either.

joelm179
Joel M.
9/18/19

I have used AdventureRV.net on occasion over the years and you all normally have the best prices. Thank you.

randb3
Rand B.
9/18/19

I found your website very difficult to use. You should let customers phone in an order if they hit problems such as I did.

michelet92
Michele T.
9/17/19

The simplest of online orders I have used. I just ordered late last week and my product is in my possession.

Great retailer!

davidh845
David H.
9/15/19

No real problems, but the Calculate Shipping window BEFORE the cart would not scroll - no big deal, but mildly frustrating :)

ariab35
Aria B.
9/14/19

Finding my correct part was a bit of a hassle on this site. It was outrageous that I had to wait ten days for the part to arrive when it shipped from literally the next town over.

jacka197
Jack A.
9/14/19

search function on site needs a lot of work. The parts organization is very strange. Such as why are interior chairs under Major Appliances->Replacement Parts?

Best price for the product I needed. Also they supposedly could get it to me as fast as the competition. But that was not the case.

By Ken B.

Legit company. Actual live person called to confirm and process the order.

By Ken B.

Questions? Get answers from the AdventureRV.net staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AdventureRV.net