AdventureRV.net

AdventureRV.net has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 78,167 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AdventureRV.net also ranks 4th among RV sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.8%
72,448
4,871

• you need a phone number that older people can use to speak to a live service person.
  • Site design seems a little "noisy," making the shopping experience difficult.

• It says their best customer service is chat or email.
  • I tried to live chat them for help on buying a water heater.
How would you rate AdventureRV.net?

“the toilet i ordered was broken when it arrived”

david g.
6/23/20

the toilet i ordered was broken when it arrived. it was replaced quickly once i was able to get through all of the steps on the internet for approval. this process for someone with a smart phone and good knowledge of computers would probably not be difficult. but i had to call my granddaughter in to do it for me. you need a phone number that older people can use to speak to a live service person. otherwise it was a good experience.

“Your fully automated order process reflects the obtuseness.....”

james w.
1/9/20

Your fully automated order process reflects the obtuseness obtainable only by a computer. My mail/billing address is a p.o. box for security reasons. All other sites I have dealt with accept the dual entry (p.o. and street) without the run around I had to perform on your site after finally spotting the faint pink stripe at the to as to the order entry problem being "addresses". This however does not explain wiping out the credit card information each time, so that I now have to call them and insure exactly what the transaction is.

Reviews (78,167)

customer service (54) web site (20) phone number (18) shopping experience (16) part number (23) promo code (18) water heater (18) billing address (18) 3 days (10) credit card (24) right part (7) 5 stars (9)
janifaa
Janifa A.
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Although my first order did not go so well with AdventureRV, as I was shipped a broken toilet, when I alerted you, you quickly sent us another one at no charge without any issue. With that, I decided to order this part for another camper we have, since I know your company is legite and will fix your errors. BTW, the 2nd toilet was perfect I think. I also appreciate your return policy, as some other RV sites do not offer returns at all on toilets or parts.
shellies29
SHELLIE S.
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very small on mobile phone. Unsure about your FAQ comments. A bit unprofessional, but I guess you’re not camping world or a national business, so it’s your prerogative. Made me question though doing business with you. Do you get a lot of returns? Obviously no cancellations.
garys1056
Gary S.
July 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great prices....can't wait to fix my MAXXAIR FAN/VENT (sent thursday)

Hello,
Ordered my maxxfan parts last
Thursday and WOW I got my parts MONDAY. Put my Maxxfan back together and it works better than new. Great prices, great service, fast shipping and excellent parts.
I will be ordering any future parts I need from you guys.....5 stars all the way around.
Thanks again, and have a blessed day.....

Gary
davidg1031
david g.
June 23rd, 2020
michelleb1876
Michelle b.
June 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
product description very helpful. Product ordered worked perfect. Ordered additional thermostat in case front air condition thermostat stops working. Still waiting after two weeks for Camper World to respond. So Adventure RV will be my first choice.
jamesh2480
James H.
May 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
My experience with less than expected being that I could not talk to a real person. There is a lot lost in customer service without it.
jamesw1784
james w.
January 9th, 2020
donalds534
DONALD S.
March 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Chat support turned out to be absolutely worthless for specific questions about rush shipping. This left me no choice except to pay extra $$$ for shipping that I may or may not need. The chat response boiled down to "start a ticket by email." This is not at all a satisfactory answer when shipping speed is critical, because there was no answer to how quickly I could expect an answer except "Please be patient you will be answered shortly. As we are receiving a huge number of email you will be answered as per queue."
ska14
SK A.
June 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
you made me be a member when I thought my order was complete; your prices are very high; your shipping prices are also high, plus you charge 99 insurance.!! IF I could have found this exact looking item somewhere else...I would have.. You also have 1 name I ordered on, but my payment goes to another name - this is known to be used by scammers. I sure hope I get my item!
amyj128
Amy J.
April 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I emailed earlier today asking if the part was in stock. That is my only question so far. Thank you.
glenne95
Glenn E.
June 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Parts are the wrong size and not for model listed, we will see about your return dept. Proof in the pudding
carmenj29
CARMEN J.
April 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good. Order was simple. However, I had a promo code for free shipping that didn't work. ??
margareta39
Margaret A.
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Sure appears to be the right one, details and specs sure helped, will let you know how your company's product stacks up.
Thanks and have a nice day!
jamesd772
James D.
June 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
I wanted to see a picture of the product before buying it but the live chat could not help me with that request
anonymousf878
anonymous F.
July 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Site design seems a little "noisy," making the shopping experience difficult. I recommend something more like Google's Material design style.
anonymousm807
anonymous M.
March 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Using my phone to make this order was difficult. I had to do a lot of backtracking but I'm patient. Xx
mayral24
Mayra L.
July 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
There was a weird rejection of my card on the first run. I had to log off and on again and then it went through
kentonv3
Kenton V.
April 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
When I received the order, the Black Streak Wipes container had a separated cap which allowed the inner wipes to dry out. I believe that it was not shipped that way and suspect that due to the soft bag packing the "pinching" of the container was done in-transit. The cost of the item does not warrant attempted replacement, I'm hoping that a little distilled water will restore the wipes. However, I recommend an improvement of the packing when containers are being shipped.
anonymousa1013
anonymous A.
April 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
It took a few times to get card to go through and was difficult to change billing address different from shipping address but its probably me since i am not good with the online thing
danaer3
Danae R.
April 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was great, easy. You are selling below retail value! That was a huge plus! We ordered a New toilet and everything was as expected! Packaged well and was here super timely. Ashley was very friendly and confirmed everything over the phone. Great customer service and very easy to get ahold of. We will definitely be ordering the rest of our needs from Adventure RV!
samuela48
Samuel A.
February 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
This is my first experience with AdventureRV.net. So far, it's good. I will use this experience to gauge if I would return as a customer. Thank you
stevec1044
steve C.
February 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
you fols are horrible! the status of my order no. 969951 is unknown and cannot get in contact with anyone
rvampcamperr
RVampCamper R.
April 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
My disappointment is in not being able to promptly setup at tax exempt account since I am a business.
arlynn
Arlyn N.
June 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to order, love the PayPal option. Both covers in one box which was in a little rough shape when I got it. One of the covers not wrapped in plastic so it had quite a few scuff marks on it but not broken. Could have been packaged a lot better. Gave most of the survey questions good grade but because of the scuffs on the one cover and the way it was packaged I could not give it a good grade.
nathanb354
July 15th, 2020
Got what I needed, with help from great people. I would recommend anyone that need part for any type of rv.

Best price for the product I needed. Also they supposedly could get it to me as fast as the competition. But that was not the case.

By Ken B.