AdventureRV.net

Trustpilot
2.3 / 5
Better Business Bureau
2.7 / 5

AdventureRV.net has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 78,971 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with AdventureRV.net most frequently mention free shipping, credit card and shopping experience. AdventureRV.net ranks 2nd among RV sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.8%
73,176
4,917

• and really appreciated chatting with customer service!

• My mailing address and billing address are the same but for some reason your system did not like my billing address.
How would you rate AdventureRV.net?

“the toilet i ordered was broken when it arrived”

david g.
6/23/20

the toilet i ordered was broken when it arrived. it was replaced quickly once i was able to get through all of the steps on the internet for approval. this process for someone with a smart phone and good knowledge of computers would probably not be difficult. but i had to call my granddaughter in to do it for me. you need a phone number that older people can use to speak to a live service person. otherwise it was a good experience.

“Your fully automated order process reflects the obtuseness.....”

james w.
1/9/20

Your fully automated order process reflects the obtuseness obtainable only by a computer. My mail/billing address is a p.o. box for security reasons. All other sites I have dealt with accept the dual entry (p.o. and street) without the run around I had to perform on your site after finally spotting the faint pink stripe at the to as to the order entry problem being "addresses". This however does not explain wiping out the credit card information each time, so that I now have to call them and insure exactly what the transaction is.

Reviews (78,971)

customer service (59) billing address (19)
jamesw1784
james w.
January 9th, 2020

scottc1493
August 2nd, 2021

They sent me the wrong product and said "Pictures are generic." Really.? That would have been nice to know what I was paying for was not what's in the picture. Maybe "Buyer Beware" would be a better motto for them.? Also, the product they sent me had been repackaged many times and was either used before or other buyers got the wrong product like it did. And then they had the nerve to tell me "It better not look like it was USED or no refund" Oh my... Avoid this place at all costs - they will waste your time and try to get out of refunding your money.

davidg1031
david g.
June 23rd, 2020

stevenj403
Steven J.
August 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

I would not highly recommend AdventureRV.net. They are very difficult to deal with. No phone support. Phone directs to email support. Email support directs to online ticket system. Circular nightmare. Had to file case with BBB to get refund. They tend to be the biggest supplier, so you might have to deal with them. But because we travel full-time, their return policy of 3 days after receiving item makes it illogical and impossible to comply with. Take note and be cautious!

jaridc1
jarid c.
August 31st, 2020
Verified purchase

I left below average star review "so far" not because "I had an issue", rather, you may have an issue that needs attention. 1. I do not think people should be forced to create an account to purchase. 2. If you require people to click "agree" to your shipping policy, you could make the check box a bit more obvious for us old people to see. I hope that is constructive feedback.

ronz62
August 3rd, 2021

Ordered a part that was the wrong one for the application. Part was still in original packaging. In the return policy info on their website there is a laundry list of non-returnable/refundable parts and if you do qualify for a return you pay to send it back to be restocked.
I will never purchase from them again. That's why Amazon is taking over small businesses, because of customer service.

Tip for consumers:
Check the return policy and make sure the part is correct.

Products used:
MAXx Air Lift motor (Not used due to wrong part)

lyndah131
Lynda H.
August 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

Web site a little confusing to navigate, however, I am 76 years old, so maybe I am just not tech-savvy enough to purchase online.;-) Unfortunately, in today's world, we have little choice in the matter. I withhold a final determination as to my satifaction until I receive the air unit. I live in an rv and the air is out, heat indexes are reaching 105-110 every day (this is SE Texas in August), so the speed with which it arrives will determine my final satisfaction with the service.

marcop148
August 17th, 2020

They screwed up my shipping address, and refused to help me make it correct. There is no person to talk to on the phone, and fedex will not allow me to change the address because adventure TV as a restriction on there account that only four people can change it. I shop have shopped locally instead of this company. I will not use them again.

rodh90
August 20th, 2020

Our order never came. Adventure said it was delivered, but video says it wasn't. USPS does not have record of delivery just a label created. I wouldn't ever order from them again. Wasted money trying to do the most good. You can't talk to anyone and they only communicate by chat or email after they collect your money. Might be a scandal or ponzi scheme. DON'T ORDER!

stevec1044
steve C.
February 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

you fols are horrible! the status of my order no. 969951 is unknown and cannot get in contact with anyone

ericc990
September 30th, 2020

Do not order from this company, their customer services is the worst that I have ever seen. I placed two orders with this company and both were disasters. They ripped me off for over $300 sent me the wrong parts and refuse to refund my money! Even after I sent them their parts back at my expense!

thomasb2245
January 13th, 2021

Do not do business with this company-I purchased a part for my RV from Adventurerv.net on 28 December 2020. 2 1/2 weeks later and I still don't have any information on when it will get here or why it is lost in space. Each time I contact them, via email, I am told to log into my account. When I attempt to log into my account, it says it does not recognize my email and will not allow me to reset my account. When I attempt to call them, the message says you can ONLY contact them via text or email. NON-existent customer service... Do not bring your business here. You will spend your money and never receive the product. I will now have to pursue this with my credit card company. Be aware and do not do business with this company.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid doing business here- There is no customer service.

Products used:
Still have not received what I ordered.

janifaa
Janifa A.
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

Although my first order did not go so well with AdventureRV, as I was shipped a broken toilet, when I alerted you, you quickly sent us another one at no charge without any issue. With that, I decided to order this part for another camper we have, since I know your company is legite and will fix your errors. BTW, the 2nd toilet was perfect I think. I also appreciate your return policy, as some other RV sites do not offer returns at all on toilets or parts.

kenb463
Ken B.
June 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

Product received very late - almost 2 weeks from what was said - I also contacted customer service twice and never heard back from them In either case.

davidm4143
September 21st, 2020

Ordered parts and believed the website as to having many warehouses. Paid for expedited shipping and come to find out all parts are on back order. Website should let customers know when products are on back order as not to plan for products that will arrive extremely late, even when paying expedited shipping. Shipping charges probably wont be refunded either. GOOD LUCK

johns6493
June 5th, 2020

Common Coleman Mach 15 AC not shown. No way to talk to anyone. Tried Chat but completely incompetent on that end. I won't bother again

jayleneb3
January 13th, 2021

This site is the worst site I have ever bought from. No phone, No return policy (won't let you return the brand new heater) even if they say they have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Won't confirm purchase don't send ship receipt poor company. Now have a huge heater that is total useless Won't send purchase reciept

Tip for consumers:
Avoid not worth the price

Products used:
I purchased a 3 burner empire with thermostat I receive a 5 burner with no thermostat totaly useless

ska14
SK A.
June 19th, 2020
Verified purchase

you made me be a member when I thought my order was complete; your prices are very high; your shipping prices are also high, plus you charge 99 insurance.!! IF I could have found this exact looking item somewhere else...I would have.. You also have 1 name I ordered on, but my payment goes to another name - this is known to be used by scammers. I sure hope I get my item!

jackiep180
jackie P.
August 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

Asked to change order, was cancelled without consent, charged 5% before shipping regardless without store credit or other options, very slow response time (2 days after tickete)

jamesh2480
James H.
May 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

My experience with less than expected being that I could not talk to a real person. There is a lot lost in customer service without it.

garys1056
Gary S.
July 7th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great prices....can't wait to fix my MAXXAIR FAN/VENT (sent thursday)

Hello,
Ordered my maxxfan parts last
Thursday and WOW I got my parts MONDAY. Put my Maxxfan back together and it works better than new. Great prices, great service, fast shipping and excellent parts.
I will be ordering any future parts I need from you guys.....5 stars all the way around.
Thanks again, and have a blessed day.....

Gary

paulh378
Paul H.
August 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

Item is to replace one that I lost for an RV that i'm selling. Dometic provided your URL but The item was impossible to find using your search engine. I even scrolled through all Dometic items and didn't see it. I just stumbled across the url for the part on info.com after 8 hours of searching the web over 2 days. The price was quite fair but your shipping costs are onerous.

russellb82
Russell B.
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

After setting up an account I added 2 items to my cart and went thru the process of checkout. My mailing address and billing address are the same but for some reason your system did not like my billing address. After going back thru the process several times I tried to call only to be met with automation and no one that I could speak with. I tried the chat but could not finish with your associate because the chat froze. I finally found success with my friend's card and mailing address so that we could complete the order. I don't know why your system didn't like my billing address but I can assure you that it is correct. It took an hour to accomplish what should have taken only minutes. Im not impressed. On a positive note, the price was right. Time will tell if the rest of the order process goes better than the start.

tors10
Tor S.
January 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

I tried to get info before placing my order via chat. I was treated rudely and the person responding was clearly of significantly minimal intelligence. I feel very much like I am taking a big risk placing this order. How well things go from here will determine any future orders.

ralphl137
August 7th, 2020

I ordered a Awning replacement arm. After 9 days it still has not shipped. Cannot talk to anyone live, they will not let you. Email ticket# and email chat only at their convenience/when someone in their company has time. If you need a part to do any repair to get traveling do not order it from here.

Shady goings on regarding Credit cards. They ran mine weeks after I was on their site, totally caught me by surprise. I had abandoned an attempt to purchase an item from them as I could not contact anyone, eventual email response was so unprofessional that I KNEW it must be a ripoff. So I went elsewhere. Then a surprise charge on my ccard for nearly $900. I found that they have YEARS of VERY negative reviews about customers service, wrong parts, looooong ship times... AND they treat EVERYONE horribly! You've been warned, wish I was! Doug Z

By zerbarin d.
See more answers (2)

Best price for the product I needed. Also they supposedly could get it to me as fast as the competition. But that was not the case.

By Ken B.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AdventureRV.net staff and other customers.

Adventure RV has one of the largest selections of RV parts, RV accessories, RV supplies, Towing Accessories, and Mobile Home Parts amp; Accessories! T..

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AdventureRV.net?

Have a question about AdventureRV.net?