AdventureRV.net

AdventureRV.net has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 78,963 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with AdventureRV.net most frequently mention free shipping, credit card and water heater. AdventureRV.net ranks 4th among RV sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.8%
73,180
4,917

No positive highlights yet

• THEY OFFER NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REFUSE TO ASSIST YOU AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY.
  • My mailing address and billing address are the same but for some reason your system did not like my billing address.
How would you rate AdventureRV.net?

“the toilet i ordered was broken when it arrived”

david g.
6/23/20

the toilet i ordered was broken when it arrived. it was replaced quickly once i was able to get through all of the steps on the internet for approval. this process for someone with a smart phone and good knowledge of computers would probably not be difficult. but i had to call my granddaughter in to do it for me. you need a phone number that older people can use to speak to a live service person. otherwise it was a good experience.

“Your fully automated order process reflects the obtuseness.....”

james w.
1/9/20

Your fully automated order process reflects the obtuseness obtainable only by a computer. My mail/billing address is a p.o. box for security reasons. All other sites I have dealt with accept the dual entry (p.o. and street) without the run around I had to perform on your site after finally spotting the faint pink stripe at the to as to the order entry problem being "addresses". This however does not explain wiping out the credit card information each time, so that I now have to call them and insure exactly what the transaction is.

Reviews (78,963)

customer service (57) billing address (19)
janifaa
Janifa A.
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Although my first order did not go so well with AdventureRV, as I was shipped a broken toilet, when I alerted you, you quickly sent us another one at no charge without any issue. With that, I decided to order this part for another camper we have, since I know your company is legite and will fix your errors. BTW, the 2nd toilet was perfect I think. I also appreciate your return policy, as some other RV sites do not offer returns at all on toilets or parts.
garys1056
Gary S.
July 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great prices....can't wait to fix my MAXXAIR FAN/VENT (sent thursday)

Hello,
Ordered my maxxfan parts last
Thursday and WOW I got my parts MONDAY. Put my Maxxfan back together and it works better than new. Great prices, great service, fast shipping and excellent parts.
I will be ordering any future parts I need from you guys.....5 stars all the way around.
Thanks again, and have a blessed day.....

Gary
jamesm3654
James M.
September 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good product. Was able to match up plate holes to the same plate as the previous jack. Very helpful. Great price. I could have ordered this product off of amazon. But you can beat the delivery time. Cost of Jack plus shipping. Was only. 05 cents difference. Thanks for having what I needed. I have three travel trailers. I’ll be back to shop again.
jamesw1784
james w.
January 9th, 2020
michelleb1876
Michelle b.
June 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
product description very helpful. Product ordered worked perfect. Ordered additional thermostat in case front air condition thermostat stops working. Still waiting after two weeks for Camper World to respond. So Adventure RV will be my first choice.
stevenj403
Steven J.
August 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
I would not highly recommend AdventureRV.net. They are very difficult to deal with. No phone support. Phone directs to email support. Email support directs to online ticket system. Circular nightmare. Had to file case with BBB to get refund. They tend to be the biggest supplier, so you might have to deal with them. But because we travel full-time, their return policy of 3 days after receiving item makes it illogical and impossible to comply with. Take note and be cautious!
shellies29
SHELLIE S.
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very small on mobile phone. Unsure about your FAQ comments. A bit unprofessional, but I guess you’re not camping world or a national business, so it’s your prerogative. Made me question though doing business with you. Do you get a lot of returns? Obviously no cancellations.
antonc35
Anton C.
August 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far your company is the only to actually ship this item, I have ordered it through four other sellers and all reply within a couple days with a refund. Really appreciated
davidg1031
david g.
June 23rd, 2020
johnh980
John H.
August 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
So far, a lot cheaper than others. I WILL NOT use Amazon again. Delivered WAY faster than expected. I do believe this is my new go-to site for RV accessories. Thanks
donalds534
DONALD S.
March 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Chat support turned out to be absolutely worthless for specific questions about rush shipping. This left me no choice except to pay extra $$$ for shipping that I may or may not need. The chat response boiled down to "start a ticket by email." This is not at all a satisfactory answer when shipping speed is critical, because there was no answer to how quickly I could expect an answer except "Please be patient you will be answered shortly. As we are receiving a huge number of email you will be answered as per queue."
marcop148
August 17th, 2020
They screwed up my shipping address, and refused to help me make it correct. There is no person to talk to on the phone, and fedex will not allow me to change the address because adventure TV as a restriction on there account that only four people can change it. I shop have shopped locally instead of this company. I will not use them again.
amyj128
Amy J.
April 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I emailed earlier today asking if the part was in stock. That is my only question so far. Thank you.
lyndah131
Lynda H.
August 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Web site a little confusing to navigate, however, I am 76 years old, so maybe I am just not tech-savvy enough to purchase online.;-) Unfortunately, in today's world, we have little choice in the matter. I withhold a final determination as to my satifaction until I receive the air unit. I live in an rv and the air is out, heat indexes are reaching 105-110 every day (this is SE Texas in August), so the speed with which it arrives will determine my final satisfaction with the service.
carmenj29
CARMEN J.
April 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good. Order was simple. However, I had a promo code for free shipping that didn't work. ??
jamesh2480
James H.
May 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
My experience with less than expected being that I could not talk to a real person. There is a lot lost in customer service without it.
glenne95
Glenn E.
June 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Parts are the wrong size and not for model listed, we will see about your return dept. Proof in the pudding
anonymousf878
anonymous F.
July 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Site design seems a little "noisy," making the shopping experience difficult. I recommend something more like Google's Material design style.
margareta39
Margaret A.
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Sure appears to be the right one, details and specs sure helped, will let you know how your company's product stacks up.
Thanks and have a nice day!
jamesd772
James D.
June 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
I wanted to see a picture of the product before buying it but the live chat could not help me with that request
kentonv3
Kenton V.
April 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
When I received the order, the Black Streak Wipes container had a separated cap which allowed the inner wipes to dry out. I believe that it was not shipped that way and suspect that due to the soft bag packing the "pinching" of the container was done in-transit. The cost of the item does not warrant attempted replacement, I'm hoping that a little distilled water will restore the wipes. However, I recommend an improvement of the packing when containers are being shipped.
rodh90
August 20th, 2020
Our order never came. Adventure said it was delivered, but video says it wasn't. USPS does not have record of delivery just a label created. I wouldn't ever order from them again. Wasted money trying to do the most good. You can't talk to anyone and they only communicate by chat or email after they collect your money. Might be a scandal or ponzi scheme. DON'T ORDER!
danaer3
Danae R.
April 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was great, easy. You are selling below retail value! That was a huge plus! We ordered a New toilet and everything was as expected! Packaged well and was here super timely. Ashley was very friendly and confirmed everything over the phone. Great customer service and very easy to get ahold of. We will definitely be ordering the rest of our needs from Adventure RV!
arlynn
Arlyn N.
June 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to order, love the PayPal option. Both covers in one box which was in a little rough shape when I got it. One of the covers not wrapped in plastic so it had quite a few scuff marks on it but not broken. Could have been packaged a lot better. Gave most of the survey questions good grade but because of the scuffs on the one cover and the way it was packaged I could not give it a good grade.
patr199
pat r.
August 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
My only concern is that your website does not indicate whether or not my part is actually in stock. I'm hoping it is and will ship right away. Thanks! Not necessary to follow up with me. I'll be very happy to get the part :).

Best price for the product I needed. Also they supposedly could get it to me as fast as the competition. But that was not the case.

By Ken B.