Chestnut-Registrations reviews

Tel: 0151 924 6480
sales@chestnut-registrations.co.uk

simonq6
12/29/18

I ordering this the week before Christmas as I was going off on holiday. When I got back my number plates were waiting for me.
Absolutely perfect the busiest time of the year well done

marceld12
7/6/18

Had a few queries before ordering a plate and service was brilliant. Very friendly and helpful. Got exactly the plate I needed with very fast delivery. Excellent quality plates too. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

ianr93
6/14/18

I have used Chestnut Registrations twice now and have received excellent service and high quality number plates on both occasions.

peterg293
6/3/18

The new reg plate is good looking well made and as far as I can see is nr to perfect

karlk44
5/6/18

Ordered a private plate for the Mrs, Anthony was very efficient in getting everything sorted for me, no messing, all I had to do was pay! Very simple process, they do it all for you in super quick time. My sister wants a plate now, so will be back soon!!!

mrl21
5/6/18

Ordered a set for T reg and really happy with the plates, particularly like the raised letters and the pre 2001 width letters.

ryanh203
4/17/18

Number plates turned up very quickly & look great , really happy with the service & product . Will finish both my lambretta projects off well

anthonyh129
4/7/18

Having submitted the document evidence of ownership the plate appeared in record time, Black with polished lettering, A nice job & fits the project well. I am glad I found these guys well recommended.

alisonf31
3/24/18

Good company to deal with - the plate arrived within 3 days, excellent quality plate, good company communication. Have already started recommending to friends

matth2609
3/24/18

Took a long time as owner was away but well worth the wait- plate is so nice it shows up the rest of my old Triumph Bonneville- must get working on it!

joand59
3/4/18

Sent templates before Christmas said he would be away on holiday what he didnt say was he be away from Christmas until now March when I asked when he would be back wouldnt give a date so asked would he do number plates or not emailed me tippers number

garys211
6/2/17

I ordered just before a bank holiday and had to wait a week for mine to arrive, but well worth waiting for. Much better quality than I was expecting. On my car now and looks great. Happy to recommend and use again myself next time I need any.

grahamp14
4/13/17

Good company to deal with. Fast/efficient service in providing plates for historic rally car. Helpful tips for applying vinyl were a bonus. Many thanks Ant.

johnb832
3/27/17

Ordered Friday.Plates arrived Monday Top quality, fast delivery, looking good on car. Will use again and recommend to others.

markg204
3/15/17

That was quick, ordered Saturday came Monday! Plates look awesome, thanks very much for a great service. Mark

computercloughiec
10/13/16

Ordered a Shield Shaped classic rear number plate, received the plate and I have to say that I am impressed with the Quality, it's a perfect fit onto my BSA Bantam.

I will be ordering again.

tomo72
6/26/16

Brilliant Company, Number Plates arrived promptly and just what I wanted. I will definitely order from this Company again

rossb35
5/27/16

Superb company and a superb product. Excellent price value and delivery A+++

davids527
5/27/16

Have had a few number plates from Ant in the past and each time he comes up with the goods quickly. The quality is very good and the website easy to use. He once made a small mistake on one set of plates. This was rectified without any argument and a new set arrived in the post the next morning. Would definitely recommend Chestnut Registrations. Rgds David

paulg130
5/27/16

The matter has now been resolved and I would like to rectify my review. My product is now on its way to me. Apparently the reason for delay was the poor man who runs the business was ill in hospital and I apologise for any misunderstanding. P gordon

karent66
3/22/16

Excellent service.
Arrived within 2 days of ordering.
Website simple to use.
Great numberplate just as described.
Well done Ant.

gregj42
3/14/16

100% satisfied!
Reasonably priced. Considering these are made to order turnaround time was surprisingly quick. The quality of the product was impeccable! Customer service flawless! Look no further.
Greg Johnson
ON, Canada

Tip for consumers: Place your order with confidence. Look no futher.

martina121
3/9/16

Took longer than expected to arrive but well worth the wait. Communication very good. Will definitely buy again when needed.

jonnym6
3/9/16

I recently purchased pre-73 period plates and they are great quality supported by a fantastic and very fast 24hr delivery. I will be placing future orders with Chestnutt Registrations. Thank you

rosiec7
2/16/16

Thanks so much Ant for my personal plates. A great service and fast delivery from a very helpful guy! Would highly recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the Chestnut-Registrations staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Chestnut-Registrations