Chestnut-Registrations reviews

Tel: 0151 924 6480
sales@chestnut-registrations.co.uk

johnk1270
4/18/19

Excellent Service and Communications, first set of number plates were lost in the post and Ali re-made a new set free of charge. I would highly recommend this Company.

stuartc103
4/18/19

Number plate arrived within one week of placing the order. Quality was good and the product was well packaged. I would use this company again.

anthonyc411
4/18/19

I ordered more plates from Chestnut Registrations. They are superb quality and look perfect on an older vehicle. Admittedly, there are cheaper plates out there but you definitely get what you pay for. In my opinion there's no point in scrimping when the aesthetics are so important. Outstanding product and a pleasant and professional service.

martinl196
4/3/19

WARNING Do not use this firm! I ordered my number plate through their website and 4 weeks later I still haven't had the plate. Phone number is useless on web site as goes to answer phone so you have to contact by email only. Takes Ant days to respond to your emails and then only replies "You should have had it by now" Asked for him to refund my money (taken out my account the following day after ordering) but no response. Fake company! Use a t your peril.

ianm279
3/14/19

I recently bought a historic motorcycle plate from chestnut registrations. The staff kept in touch throughout the process and I was amazed at the quality of the finished product when it arrived barely a week later. Would definitely recommend.

simonq6
12/29/18

I ordering this the week before Christmas as I was going off on holiday. When I got back my number plates were waiting for me.
Absolutely perfect the busiest time of the year well done

marceld12
7/6/18

Had a few queries before ordering a plate and service was brilliant. Very friendly and helpful. Got exactly the plate I needed with very fast delivery. Excellent quality plates too. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

ianr93
6/14/18

I have used Chestnut Registrations twice now and have received excellent service and high quality number plates on both occasions.

peterg293
6/3/18

The new reg plate is good looking well made and as far as I can see is nr to perfect

karlk44
5/6/18

Ordered a private plate for the Mrs, Anthony was very efficient in getting everything sorted for me, no messing, all I had to do was pay! Very simple process, they do it all for you in super quick time. My sister wants a plate now, so will be back soon!!!

mrl21
5/6/18

Ordered a set for T reg and really happy with the plates, particularly like the raised letters and the pre 2001 width letters.

ryanh203
4/17/18

Number plates turned up very quickly & look great , really happy with the service & product . Will finish both my lambretta projects off well

anthonyh129
4/7/18

Having submitted the document evidence of ownership the plate appeared in record time, Black with polished lettering, A nice job & fits the project well. I am glad I found these guys well recommended.

alisonf31
3/24/18

Good company to deal with - the plate arrived within 3 days, excellent quality plate, good company communication. Have already started recommending to friends

matth2609
3/24/18

Took a long time as owner was away but well worth the wait- plate is so nice it shows up the rest of my old Triumph Bonneville- must get working on it!

joand59
3/4/18

Sent templates before Christmas said he would be away on holiday what he didnt say was he be away from Christmas until now March when I asked when he would be back wouldnt give a date so asked would he do number plates or not emailed me tippers number

garys211
6/2/17

I ordered just before a bank holiday and had to wait a week for mine to arrive, but well worth waiting for. Much better quality than I was expecting. On my car now and looks great. Happy to recommend and use again myself next time I need any.

grahamp14
4/13/17

Good company to deal with. Fast/efficient service in providing plates for historic rally car. Helpful tips for applying vinyl were a bonus. Many thanks Ant.

johnb832
3/27/17

Ordered Friday.Plates arrived Monday Top quality, fast delivery, looking good on car. Will use again and recommend to others.

markg204
3/15/17

That was quick, ordered Saturday came Monday! Plates look awesome, thanks very much for a great service. Mark

computercloughiec
10/13/16

Ordered a Shield Shaped classic rear number plate, received the plate and I have to say that I am impressed with the Quality, it's a perfect fit onto my BSA Bantam.

I will be ordering again.

tomo72
6/26/16

Brilliant Company, Number Plates arrived promptly and just what I wanted. I will definitely order from this Company again

rossb35
5/27/16

Superb company and a superb product. Excellent price value and delivery A+++

davids527
5/27/16

Have had a few number plates from Ant in the past and each time he comes up with the goods quickly. The quality is very good and the website easy to use. He once made a small mistake on one set of plates. This was rectified without any argument and a new set arrived in the post the next morning. Would definitely recommend Chestnut Registrations. Rgds David

paulg130
5/27/16

The matter has now been resolved and I would like to rectify my review. My product is now on its way to me. Apparently the reason for delay was the poor man who runs the business was ill in hospital and I apologise for any misunderstanding. P gordon

Questions? Get answers from the Chestnut-Registrations staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Chestnut-Registrations