Chestnut-Registrations

Chestnut-Registrations has a consumer rating of 4.69 stars from 94 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Chestnut-Registrations also ranks 3rd among DMV Other sites.

• The guys at Chestnut Registrations could not have been more helpful.
  • we have used them for pre 73 Black and silver number plates with a super next day service

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Chestnut-Registrations?

“Age related plate”

Andy G.
10/28/19

Very pleased with plate, very good communication and fast turnaround,looks just right fitted to my Dads BSA Bantam .

“Want my money back”

Martin L.
4/3/19

WARNING Do not use this firm! I ordered my number plate through their website and 4 weeks later I still haven't had the plate. Phone number is useless on web site as goes to answer phone so you have to contact by email only. Takes Ant days to respond to your emails and then only replies "You should have had it by now" Asked for him to refund my money (taken out my account the following day after ordering) but no response. Fake company! Use a t your peril.

chestnut registrations (17) number plates (18) web site (4) excellent service (7) many thanks (6)
nickr483
November 25th, 2019
I was looking for vintage plates in a specific style and Chestnut Registrations were the only providers that i could find. They were very professional and I received my quality plates in the time-frame they said.
neilb156
November 20th, 2019
The best quality period plates
they were the glace cherries of my restoration!
highly recommended Many thanks
shaund63
November 20th, 2019
I get all my black and white motorcycle plates done by these guys,good quality product and often commented on how good they look.Easy to deal with and helpful.
andyg130
October 28th, 2019
simonc149
September 9th, 2019
Good quality number plates and well priced, I had good communications from Chesnut, and fast turnaround. Would recommend them very highly!!
paulj436
August 4th, 2019
Very user- friendly site, great selection of plates at competitive prices. Great communication once the order was placed - and then finally a fast delivery of an excellent product!!
tonyc338
July 27th, 2019
outstanding service ,polished classic plates ordered are high quality.fast delivery cannot fault this company.
chanj9
July 21st, 2019
Excellent service and quick turn round and delivered exactly when promised
Superb plates with perfect detail and clarity
Would highly recommend
andyn56
July 16th, 2019
Very friendly service and great looking product.
The rounded "ace peak" lettering looks great.
Thanks again.
jeremyw215
July 15th, 2019
The whole process was so easy, from ordering to taking delivery took 4 days. Any enquires were responded to within hours. Ant did a great job and the pressed metal plate looks fantastic! Cheers Ant!
chrisc974
July 15th, 2019
I ordered some front number plates for my BSA A65, when they arrived they exceeded all expectations. I was expecting decent quality based on other reviews but these were brilliant. Couldn't wait to get them fitted, now I have they look even better. Thank you Ant!
colinp55
July 15th, 2019
Ordered my new plates on Thursday and received them on Saturday. I did contact them beforehand to see if the order could be completed quick as I wanted them for a show I was attending with my classic car. But I didn't expect them that quick! Amazing.
kevins681
July 5th, 2019
Seen this company in the vintage motorcycle press.Found the web site easy to use and the service was excellent.Plate was of really good quality and finish.From ordering too delivery took less than a week. Well use them again in my motorcycle restoration projects, and come highly recommended.
davel333
June 12th, 2019
Chestnut Registrations The quality of the pressed metal number plate is-second to none and so is there customer services. The number plate was well packaged and will add greatly to look of my classic motorcycle .

Thank you.
melh58
April 24th, 2019
Rung phone number answer service full can't accept more!!! Email address not recognised!!! Only postal address!!!
So won't be ordering- don't know if good reviews are fake???
johnk1270
April 18th, 2019
Excellent Service and Communications, first set of number plates were lost in the post and Ali re-made a new set free of charge. I would highly recommend this Company.
stuartc103
April 18th, 2019
Number plate arrived within one week of placing the order. Quality was good and the product was well packaged. I would use this company again.
anthonyc411
April 18th, 2019
I ordered more plates from Chestnut Registrations. They are superb quality and look perfect on an older vehicle. Admittedly, there are cheaper plates out there but you definitely get what you pay for. In my opinion there's no point in scrimping when the aesthetics are so important. Outstanding product and a pleasant and professional service.
martinl196
April 3rd, 2019
ianm279
March 14th, 2019
I recently bought a historic motorcycle plate from chestnut registrations. The staff kept in touch throughout the process and I was amazed at the quality of the finished product when it arrived barely a week later. Would definitely recommend.
simonq6
December 29th, 2018
I ordering this the week before Christmas as I was going off on holiday. When I got back my number plates were waiting for me.
Absolutely perfect the busiest time of the year well done
marceld12
July 6th, 2018
Had a few queries before ordering a plate and service was brilliant. Very friendly and helpful. Got exactly the plate I needed with very fast delivery. Excellent quality plates too. Highly recommended. Thanks again!
ianr93
June 14th, 2018
I have used Chestnut Registrations twice now and have received excellent service and high quality number plates on both occasions.
peterg293
June 3rd, 2018
The new reg plate is good looking well made and as far as I can see is nr to perfect
karlk44
May 6th, 2018
Ordered a private plate for the Mrs, Anthony was very efficient in getting everything sorted for me, no messing, all I had to do was pay! Very simple process, they do it all for you in super quick time. My sister wants a plate now, so will be back soon!!!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Chestnut-Registrations staff and other customers.

Free Postage on all number plates. Black and silver, acrylic, black metal and pressed number plates,Classic, vintage & old number plates cars, bikes.

anthonyr40
anthony r.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chestnut-Registrations?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about Chestnut-Registrations?