StateRegistration.org reviews

Support@StateRegistration.org

1 star

joshc186
6/18/19

You guys went above and beyond for me. Even answered questions on a Sunday. Amazing service. I will use this service to renew my registration every time. It was well worth the cost.

mohammade8
6/4/19

Seamless correspondence for tag renewal for two license plates. I received clear instructions on what I needed to do to get the job done.

Response from State R., StateRegistration.org Representative
Your experience was so great because we're NOT a government agency. We're a third party, dedicated to great customer service. Thanks for your glowing review!
gracee36
5/29/19

This service is super quick and the personnel are polite...I am impressed with the speed and near immediate response times.

danak89
5/24/19

While I made a mistake on my online registration renewal, this service walked me through correcting my registration as soon as I could reply to the original email. Quite impressive

laurenet1
5/14/19

I thought I didn't receive my registration in the mail. However, as usually I looked through my trash and there is was! I am so grateful for this site. They were very kind and thoughtful. This truly was a great experience.

michellee144
4/24/19

Had issues with leasing company supplying the wrong address to my registration. State registration had very fast response times and resolved the issue in order to expedite the registration renewal process the same day.

evamgeliab
4/24/19

I needed to fe new my registration, but had issues with my emissions having been expired. Easy to do right? But want i appreciated was the on time communications and follow up from your agency. Step by step I was kept informed of what was needed, saved me time from taking time off work to renew my registration! Great customer service! Thank you!'

lindab1150
3/15/19

Thank you for taking care of my registration so quickly. I debated about renewing online but decided it would be easier than driving downtown, parking or finding a drive-through and then explaining what I needed. It was so easy and so efficient that I was, frankly, surprised. I'm grateful for your help.

andrewk270
2/20/19

I asked about the veteran status discount that the site offered. They quickly replied to my email, extended the discount, and thanked me for my service. I greatly appreciate all this.

katiek119
2/6/19

I mistakenly entered the wrong address during my attempt to renew my registration. I have loved the customer service process that notified my of the mistake and what needed to be done -- the text message update to check my email was so helpful to deal with it right away, and the fast response with a clear way to resolve the issue from what seems to be a real person (ha!) at 8:30 at night was awesome, too. You guys have an amazing customer service system!

marcf64
2/5/19

I needed a duplicate registration card printed, for I couldn't find mine when inspection time came. I emailed the support team with my confirmation number, which was given to me when I renewed in 2018. They emailed me back a copy of my registration (FREE of charge) in less than 5 mins.

scotts744
2/3/19

Was surprised to see that I received a prompt by a living human about my renewal process. Turns out I had missing information. I emailed back and the changes were made quickly and kindly. Very impressive.

tiffanieh2
1/31/19

They responded fast to my emails, updated our information and made everything easy. We appreciate your help, thank you so much!

kimr275
1/25/19

There waa an issue with my address and my registration and sticker were going to be sent there instead of my new address. They were able to update my address contact the DMV and have them send it to my new address.

davidk773
1/6/19

Needed confirmation whether or not my renewal went through or not...It had not. Had a response in literally minutes. I am very pleased. Thank you.

lisaw558
12/27/18

Very helpful nd extremely patient. It makes what would have been a tedious but necessary obligation more personable friendly and less stressful.

rebeccac266
12/18/18

I had not received my tag renewal by the expected date and decided to follow up with State Registration. I received a reply to my email within 15 minutes. The associate was polite in asking for additional information and kept me up to date with the steps they were taking. Within an hour, my issue was resolved. State Registration took care of everything. Their service was excellent and I would not hesitate to contact them again should the need arise.

jeang118
12/6/18

I love how this service makes life easier consistently. I had to take care of my vehicle registration from out of state, and I was expecting a nightmare, instead, I got friendly service and super fast help. It took like 5 minutes to complete this... really appreciate the good work!

hiroyoshit
12/5/18

I am nothing but so pleased and overwhelmed by Morgan's assistance beyond call of her duty. I just could not do it without her patient, diligent hello to me for trying to renew rigistration for 3 vehicles which registration expire same day. I just could not match PIN with correct registration car plate number.
Morgan was so outstanding rendering me enormous help to ignorant me
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart

angier73
11/28/18

Thank you for your help. My email was answered in a matter of minutes. My concern was quickly taken care within one day. The response was not only quick, but helpfu, thorough, and sensitive. I felt like my concern was heard and effectively taken care of in a respectful manner.

williamh892
11/24/18

The online support was very prompt, accurate, and solved my problem. There were frequent emails back and forth almost like having a phone conversation. I would give it 5 stars.

ramonad21
11/22/18

I noticed while compiling receipts for an expense report that the third party charges were not shown on the registration or showing on the confirmation email. I sent off a request for an itemized receipt and literally within minutes received exactly what I needed. Fantastic service!

kennethp100
11/18/18

I accidentally used this company thinking they were the ohio bmv when trying to renew my wife's plates. When I confronted them, they were very upstanding and professional handling the matter. They said they understood my error and would refund their fee to me. This kind action is very rare and I wanted to take the time to give them a good word.

johnw1435
11/16/18

Following the discovery of our out of date registrations, immediately went on line to get everything updated and then discovered through an immediate follow up email by your registration support member that one of our vehicle's registration addresses was still on old address.

Thanks to the offer to help get this corrected (and not simply a form email redirecting to another site), the support agent provided all the necessary questions to be answered and offered to get the issue corrected themselves immediately.

I was first blown away by the offer (and not simply redirected) to help correct the item via our email correspondence. This rarely happens in my experience with many agencies, not to mention frustrating experiences with other state DMVs.

Thanks for the quick and friendly service. Made my day (week).

CHEERS and job well done!

J

joes1001
11/11/18

have come across a lot of screwed up on line and over the phone auto payment systems , yours is great

Hi Katherine. Thanks for reaching out. The proper way to reach our support team is by contacting us at: support@stateregistration.org. Just supply your plate number or transaction ID so our agents can assist you. I know you said you were refused support, but that's simply not true. We never refuse to offer support to anyone.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

If you renewed through our site, send us an email with your plate number and we'll assist you: support@stateregistration.org If you did not renew through our site, please contact your local county tax office directly for further assistance.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Dave. Your transaction has been cancelled at your request.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Michael. For support with your renewal, please send your questions to: support@stateregistration.org. Be sure to include your plate number or transaction ID in your email so we can locate your transaction and better assist you.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

We are a third party that charges a fee for benefits and features the SOS doesn't provide. These are outlined in detail on our website. Use of our site versus theirs is optional. Hope that helps!

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

I see you've already emailed us to say that you found your registration. That's great news!

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Leonard. You'll need to contact support directly with your plate number: support@stateregistration.org

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Lee. We'll be happy to help you, but we need more information. To receive support, send an email to: support@stateregistration.org and include your plate number or transaction ID. One of our agents will respond to you promptly.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Sherry. We'll be happy to help you, but we need more information. To receive support, send an email to: support@stateregistration.org and include your plate number or transaction ID. One of our agents will respond to you promptly.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Colin. We'll be happy to help but need more information. To receive support, send an email to: support@stateregistration.org and include your plate number or transaction ID. One of our agents will assist you promptly.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the StateRegistration.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for StateRegistration.org