StateRegistration.org reviews

Support@StateRegistration.org

1 star

laural469
8/14/19

I am blown away with how quick and efficient this was. It's rare to have someone get back to you so quickly and get things taken care of quickly and easily. I appreciate that I got emails sent back right away, even in the late hours of the night. They made something that usually can be frustrating and inconvenient, very simple and fast.

charleyc16
8/10/19

Woke up Saturday morning and realized I either never got my email with the registration or had accidentally deleted it. Emailed customer support and put phone down and bam there it was. Never expected it to be that quick. Especially on a Saturday.

michellei44
8/6/19

I sent an email regarding an issue with not receiving my registration sticker, fearing it had been sent to a former address. I honestly didn't expect a reply, as customer service always seems to be disappointing in this day and age. Much to my surprise, not only did I receive a speedy reply, but one with helpful information that enabled a solution to my problem in record time. I cannot say enough about this service to show adequate appreciation for their help!

agnesc26
7/19/19

LAST YEAR WHEN I PAID FOR NC VEHICLE REGISTRATION IT TOK FOREVER BECAUSE THE DIRECTIONS WERE CONFUSING TO ME. THIS YEAR IT TOOK LESS THAN 10 MINUTES. THANK YOU!

kimeshd
7/17/19

I was very impatient and upset and at fault for not reading my car on time! I have not driven the car but my car got impounded based on the property that I stay after so many months and it's because I have been getting a ride with a friend and saving extra dollars ever since being divorced and losing it all....long story short...I thought my car was stolen and found out it was impounded because of it not having a registered plate...sure enough I googled something instant because I wanted my problem sorted out right away. I was rude and very impatient and they helped me faster than me trying to find a hundred solutions to the problem! I got my registration and I'm ready to pick my car up and not only that...I don't to worry about those long lines at the tax collectors office...everything was done online and handled efficiently! Thank you so much again!!

heatherr225
7/16/19

Fast and reliable. The customer service cannot be beat. I will pay the fee not to deal with the courthouse or DMV any day for my vehicle registration. They are very open to communicate with you no matter what your question is and they guide you through the whole thing. This is the second time I have used this service and I will be back next year as well.

sarap166
7/11/19

I ran into a little problem receiving my registration because my address wasn't updated. I recently moved and my registration was mailed to my old address. I notified them with my issue and they assured me I would receive my registration in 10 days and also offered me a print out so I can legally drive! How awesome is that! 10/10 would recommend to everyone I know!

johna1329
7/2/19

Via email I have received some of the fastest replies I have ever gotten for my current vehicle registration. It was almost as if I was there specking to someone, that's how fast it was. The folks there double checked my safety inspection because I had been in the hospital for my gallbladder and gotten it later on. Great customer service and lightning fast!!

toddr119
6/29/19

I realized I had not registered my vehicle while out of town, & googled "Nevada Registration Online" ... I rush through the information and paid, then realized I hadn't actually paid my registration on the Nevada DMV site... Out of concern, I emailed support on Saturday, because my registration would have lapsed on Monday... I got a response in about one minute. I would have never got that kind of response from the State of Nevada... Especially on the weekend! Well, my registration went through and I have now bookmarked this site to handle registrations for all of my fleet vehicles in Nevada & in California! :)

joshc186
6/18/19

You guys went above and beyond for me. Even answered questions on a Sunday. Amazing service. I will use this service to renew my registration every time. It was well worth the cost.

mohammade8
6/4/19

Seamless correspondence for tag renewal for two license plates. I received clear instructions on what I needed to do to get the job done.

Response from State R., StateRegistration.org Representative
Your experience was so great because we're NOT a government agency. We're a third party, dedicated to great customer service. Thanks for your glowing review!
gracee36
5/29/19

This service is super quick and the personnel are polite...I am impressed with the speed and near immediate response times.

danak89
5/24/19

While I made a mistake on my online registration renewal, this service walked me through correcting my registration as soon as I could reply to the original email. Quite impressive

laurenet1
5/14/19

I thought I didn't receive my registration in the mail. However, as usually I looked through my trash and there is was! I am so grateful for this site. They were very kind and thoughtful. This truly was a great experience.

michellee144
4/24/19

Had issues with leasing company supplying the wrong address to my registration. State registration had very fast response times and resolved the issue in order to expedite the registration renewal process the same day.

evamgeliab
4/24/19

I needed to fe new my registration, but had issues with my emissions having been expired. Easy to do right? But want i appreciated was the on time communications and follow up from your agency. Step by step I was kept informed of what was needed, saved me time from taking time off work to renew my registration! Great customer service! Thank you!'

lindab1150
3/15/19

Thank you for taking care of my registration so quickly. I debated about renewing online but decided it would be easier than driving downtown, parking or finding a drive-through and then explaining what I needed. It was so easy and so efficient that I was, frankly, surprised. I'm grateful for your help.

andrewk270
2/20/19

I asked about the veteran status discount that the site offered. They quickly replied to my email, extended the discount, and thanked me for my service. I greatly appreciate all this.

katiek119
2/6/19

I mistakenly entered the wrong address during my attempt to renew my registration. I have loved the customer service process that notified my of the mistake and what needed to be done -- the text message update to check my email was so helpful to deal with it right away, and the fast response with a clear way to resolve the issue from what seems to be a real person (ha!) at 8:30 at night was awesome, too. You guys have an amazing customer service system!

marcf64
2/5/19

I needed a duplicate registration card printed, for I couldn't find mine when inspection time came. I emailed the support team with my confirmation number, which was given to me when I renewed in 2018. They emailed me back a copy of my registration (FREE of charge) in less than 5 mins.

scotts744
2/3/19

Was surprised to see that I received a prompt by a living human about my renewal process. Turns out I had missing information. I emailed back and the changes were made quickly and kindly. Very impressive.

tiffanieh2
1/31/19

They responded fast to my emails, updated our information and made everything easy. We appreciate your help, thank you so much!

kimr275
1/25/19

There waa an issue with my address and my registration and sticker were going to be sent there instead of my new address. They were able to update my address contact the DMV and have them send it to my new address.

davidk773
1/6/19

Needed confirmation whether or not my renewal went through or not...It had not. Had a response in literally minutes. I am very pleased. Thank you.

lisaw558
12/27/18

Very helpful nd extremely patient. It makes what would have been a tedious but necessary obligation more personable friendly and less stressful.

Hi Katherine. Thanks for reaching out. The proper way to reach our support team is by contacting us at: support@stateregistration.org. Just supply your plate number or transaction ID so our agents can assist you. I know you said you were refused support, but that's simply not true. We never refuse to offer support to anyone.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

If you renewed through our site, send us an email with your plate number and we'll assist you: support@stateregistration.org If you did not renew through our site, please contact your local county tax office directly for further assistance.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

We have emailed you regarding your transaction. Please refer to the message we sent you earlier today.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Dave. Your transaction has been cancelled at your request.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Michael. For support with your renewal, please send your questions to: support@stateregistration.org. Be sure to include your plate number or transaction ID in your email so we can locate your transaction and better assist you.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

We are a third party that charges a fee for benefits and features the SOS doesn't provide. These are outlined in detail on our website. Use of our site versus theirs is optional. Hope that helps!

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

I see you've already emailed us to say that you found your registration. That's great news!

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Leonard. You'll need to contact support directly with your plate number: support@stateregistration.org

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Lee. We'll be happy to help you, but we need more information. To receive support, send an email to: support@stateregistration.org and include your plate number or transaction ID. One of our agents will respond to you promptly.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Sherry. We'll be happy to help you, but we need more information. To receive support, send an email to: support@stateregistration.org and include your plate number or transaction ID. One of our agents will respond to you promptly.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the StateRegistration.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for StateRegistration.org