StateRegistration.org reviews

Support@StateRegistration.org

1 star

katiek119
2/6/19

I mistakenly entered the wrong address during my attempt to renew my registration. I have loved the customer service process that notified my of the mistake and what needed to be done -- the text message update to check my email was so helpful to deal with it right away, and the fast response with a clear way to resolve the issue from what seems to be a real person (ha!) at 8:30 at night was awesome, too. You guys have an amazing customer service system!

marcf64
2/5/19

I needed a duplicate registration card printed, for I couldn't find mine when inspection time came. I emailed the support team with my confirmation number, which was given to me when I renewed in 2018. They emailed me back a copy of my registration (FREE of charge) in less than 5 mins.

scotts744
2/3/19

Was surprised to see that I received a prompt by a living human about my renewal process. Turns out I had missing information. I emailed back and the changes were made quickly and kindly. Very impressive.

tiffanieh2
1/31/19

They responded fast to my emails, updated our information and made everything easy. We appreciate your help, thank you so much!

kimr275
1/25/19

There waa an issue with my address and my registration and sticker were going to be sent there instead of my new address. They were able to update my address contact the DMV and have them send it to my new address.

davidk773
1/6/19

Needed confirmation whether or not my renewal went through or not...It had not. Had a response in literally minutes. I am very pleased. Thank you.

lisaw558
12/27/18

Very helpful nd extremely patient. It makes what would have been a tedious but necessary obligation more personable friendly and less stressful.

rebeccac266
12/18/18

I had not received my tag renewal by the expected date and decided to follow up with State Registration. I received a reply to my email within 15 minutes. The associate was polite in asking for additional information and kept me up to date with the steps they were taking. Within an hour, my issue was resolved. State Registration took care of everything. Their service was excellent and I would not hesitate to contact them again should the need arise.

jeang118
12/6/18

I love how this service makes life easier consistently. I had to take care of my vehicle registration from out of state, and I was expecting a nightmare, instead, I got friendly service and super fast help. It took like 5 minutes to complete this... really appreciate the good work!

hiroyoshit
12/5/18

I am nothing but so pleased and overwhelmed by Morgan's assistance beyond call of her duty. I just could not do it without her patient, diligent hello to me for trying to renew rigistration for 3 vehicles which registration expire same day. I just could not match PIN with correct registration car plate number.
Morgan was so outstanding rendering me enormous help to ignorant me
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart

angier73
11/28/18

Thank you for your help. My email was answered in a matter of minutes. My concern was quickly taken care within one day. The response was not only quick, but helpfu, thorough, and sensitive. I felt like my concern was heard and effectively taken care of in a respectful manner.

williamh892
11/24/18

The online support was very prompt, accurate, and solved my problem. There were frequent emails back and forth almost like having a phone conversation. I would give it 5 stars.

ramonad21
11/22/18

I noticed while compiling receipts for an expense report that the third party charges were not shown on the registration or showing on the confirmation email. I sent off a request for an itemized receipt and literally within minutes received exactly what I needed. Fantastic service!

kennethp100
11/18/18

I accidentally used this company thinking they were the ohio bmv when trying to renew my wife's plates. When I confronted them, they were very upstanding and professional handling the matter. They said they understood my error and would refund their fee to me. This kind action is very rare and I wanted to take the time to give them a good word.

johnw1435
11/16/18

Following the discovery of our out of date registrations, immediately went on line to get everything updated and then discovered through an immediate follow up email by your registration support member that one of our vehicle's registration addresses was still on old address.

Thanks to the offer to help get this corrected (and not simply a form email redirecting to another site), the support agent provided all the necessary questions to be answered and offered to get the issue corrected themselves immediately.

I was first blown away by the offer (and not simply redirected) to help correct the item via our email correspondence. This rarely happens in my experience with many agencies, not to mention frustrating experiences with other state DMVs.

Thanks for the quick and friendly service. Made my day (week).

CHEERS and job well done!

J

joes1001
11/11/18

have come across a lot of screwed up on line and over the phone auto payment systems , yours is great

hannahb135
11/7/18

I was in a bind and just needed some paperwork. The registration support team was very helpful and extremely quick to assist. Beats driving and waiting in long lines ANY day of the week! Very appreciative for their speedy response and assistance!

timj155
11/7/18

Had to renew a registration and got great service. the team was phenomenal. I was not sure how to renew a registration for a company car. I couldn't tell if it was the same as doing so for a normal car. the team gave great insights and helped me to understand the process. I renewed my registration successfully.

brittanyb117
11/4/18

I have worked in customer service for multiple companies and understand how tedious it can be and usually get the bare minimum of required service for someone to just keep food on the table but this was by far the best and quickest service I've had when needing assistance and I couldn't be more appreciative of that! Thank you!

williamc659
10/29/18

The reminder service and the ability to ask questions through DMS was priceless and this in a Sunday??? What in this world is going on! Great service and thanks Fairfax County for offering it to the citizens!

Response from State R., StateRegistration.org Representative
Thanks for the positive review, William. We are an independent agency that has no affiliation with your county, or any government agency. That's why the level of service exceeded your expectations! We exist to make your experience with the DMV better. It was a pleasure serving you on a Sunday!
edwarde76
10/21/18

Had a great experience with the online renewal service. I had to give further information and it was good to have a quick reply. Thanks again.

milliew20
10/18/18

Was worried my paperwork would go to an old address so took a shot at the link to stateregistration.org. Within 30 seconds I had instructions and support and assurance that everything was corrected with my new address. 30 seconds people! then 2 follow up emails: "As soon as we verify the address update to zip *****, we'll immediately attempt to process your renewal and keep you advised." What?! - Awesome service.

lauram562
10/17/18

I received a registration reminder with a link to renew. I clicked on the link, clicked on the payment method and was finished faster than it took me to write this review. It couldn't have been easier!

rajm37
10/12/18

I sent an issue in afterhours and the response was immediate. I couldnt believe that it was not just one, but four back and forth responses to resolve my issue in the evening. The trouble shooting was so impressive and I so appreciated it. Just great work that went way above and beyond.

dianej98
10/12/18

Good morning! I accidently deleted my registration. I emailed the support folks, and very quickly, will no hassles they sent me a new registration. Very kind, friendly people! Thank you again!

Hi Katherine. Thanks for reaching out. The proper way to reach our support team is by contacting us at: support@stateregistration.org. Just supply your plate number or transaction ID so our agents can assist you. I know you said you were refused support, but that's simply not true. We never refuse to offer support to anyone.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

If you renewed through our site, send us an email with your plate number and we'll assist you: support@stateregistration.org If you did not renew through our site, please contact your local county tax office directly for further assistance.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Lee. We'll be happy to help you, but we need more information. To receive support, send an email to: support@stateregistration.org and include your plate number or transaction ID. One of our agents will respond to you promptly.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Sherry. We'll be happy to help you, but we need more information. To receive support, send an email to: support@stateregistration.org and include your plate number or transaction ID. One of our agents will respond to you promptly.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Colin. We'll be happy to help but need more information. To receive support, send an email to: support@stateregistration.org and include your plate number or transaction ID. One of our agents will assist you promptly.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Holli. Whether you can renew 6 months beyond expiration depends on your state. Please shoot us an email to discuss this with our support team: support@stateregistration.org

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

No, we do not service Florida at this time.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

We need more information to answer this question, as delivery time frames vary by state. If you are a current customer of ours, please contact our support team and provide your plate number so we can look up your transaction and assist you: support@stateregistration.org

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

We need more information to answer this question, as address change procedures vary by state. If you are a current customer of ours, please contact our support team and provide your plate number so we can look up your transaction and assist you: support@stateregistration.org

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative

Hi Dorothy. To receive support and request a refund, you must contact us directly via email: support@stateregistration.org. Please include either your transaction ID or your plate number so we can locate your transaction.

By State R., StateRegistration.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the StateRegistration.org staff and other customers.

StateRegistration.org?