Review of eTags

eTags reviews

Tel: 1-888-633-5332
support@etags.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Visit eTags.com to renew your vehicle registration
Visit Us

johnn521
5/24/19

Be very careful. You could be redirected to Etags without knowing until it's too late. I thought I signed-on to WWW.DMV.CA.GOV to pay my Vehicle Registration Renewal fees and later found out I paid $34.90 more than the State of California was requesting. When I contacted Etags to cancel, my request was denied. I ended up contacting Governor Gavin Newsom about this and disputed the overpayment with VISA. I'm not sure why the State of CA is authorizing Etags to do work for them that they are already set-up to do.

joycem204
5/24/19

I will not order by mail again. I was disappointed that the cost being so much more than the original cost of the tag. I'd rather get it by regular mail or go down to the MVA next year.

jackg197
5/23/19

I paid full price to get a replacement for tags not received...second biggest ripoff behind government. Terrible, awful...hopefully they go out of business.

kathyb430
5/23/19

It was quick. The only thing I thought it was coming on a card stock paper. It was no different than the copier paper I printed out during registration. Did not realize I paid 19.95 for that. I will not do it that way again.

richardr568
5/23/19

Charging a service charge to process my registration on line is totally ridiculous, when one can do it by mail at no additional charge, way to go PA!!!
Richard Rinebold

shirleyc162
5/23/19

I like not having to snail mail my renewal in and then wait for it in return mail. Renewal was effortless and convenient.

sherrip34
5/22/19

I Iove the site online get ur stuff quick. I recommend this to everyone who don't want stand long long pay online car registration get tags quickly

jamesw1088
5/22/19

YOU SHOULD STATE THAT THERE IS A FAIRLY STEEP CHARGE FOR DOING IT BY PHONE VERSES MAILING IN A CHECK OR GOING TO THE DMV OFFICE.

guadalupec27
5/22/19

Llego super rapido excelente servicio seguro y discreto me evite tener que ir directo a la oficina ya que estoy en lo ultimo de mi embarazo y se me hace dificil salir mucho

edwinl39
5/21/19

From the comfort of my home, less than 5 minutes got my registration renewed.Received it in the mail without delay.

mauricea14
Maurice A.
5/21/19

Fair,not great, did. not specify cost immediately, added on $ later, not a professional way to do business, borders on being deceitful.

vincentj28
Vincent J.
5/21/19

Each step follows the previous step. No problems encountered at all. A very nice and simple process for sure.

belindar39
Belinda R.
5/21/19

I would've given a 5 star review as this process was super easy and convenient. However, I feel the "convenience" fees are incredibly excessive, almost $34.00.....wow.

sandrab257
Sandra B.
5/21/19

Quick, easy and hopefully sufficient. The sufficient comment is based on the time of delivery. A great experience so far.

christines414
Christine S.
5/21/19

Overall simple and painless. If I receive my tags in a timely manner.. I will continue to use this service.

michaelh1353
michael h.
5/21/19

Thus far, saved me a trip to the DMV and it was painless. Thank you for allowing me to use this service. Cudos and keep working to make it excellant!

nancys721
Nancy S.
5/21/19

Everything seemed secure and the process was simple. I ordered on May 21, 2019 with due date on my birth date of 06/07/2019 so hope the tag arrives on time. I have handicap license.. How and when will I get information on how to renew that tag? Thank you, great service

tonyaj20
Tonya J.
5/21/19

Quick, simple and convenient... Customers that it doesn't work well
for iPad or iPhone devices. Thanks!

shannonb339
Shannon B.
5/20/19

Nice that checkout came right up and I did not have to go onto link to renew my registration. It was very quick, simple and convenient process. Thanks so much.

roberte137
Robert E.
5/20/19

It was great and saved me cos i cant get out right now.i hope this cancels the 2016 ford and the plate coming is registered to 1993 Isuzu Trooper

carolynb362
carolyn B.
5/20/19

So far much easier than the government site which is a total fail. Im a travel RN out of state on assignment, so I'll be happy once I reveive my renewal.

Response from eTags G., eTags Representative
Many thanks for nice comments Carolyn. We love Registered Nurses. Safe travels!
ralpho23
ralph o.
5/20/19

didnt want to use computer but that was very prompt. thank you well done. just one thing though i wasnt sure what the cvv was, i assumed it was the 3 diget code hope i was right.

erikab65
Erika B.
5/20/19

Super easy and fast. Reminded me several times to renew in advance so that I was able to avoid late registration and additional fees. Love this service!

lukez4
Luke Z.
5/20/19

Quick and easy and didnt need a dumb title number. If you lose ur registration card cant go online to tge DMV.

samuelt65
samuel t.
5/19/19

my 1st time but was pretty simple. lets just see if i get it on time. Got it in plenty of time very satisfyied... ty

Hi Wilma, thank you for your message. We apologize for the delayed reply as this site (sitejabber.com) is not owned or operate by eTags and we do not monitor communications via this independent reviews website regularly. Our support team can respond to inquires within 24 hours if we are contacted directly by phone or email. On our website, both before and after and order is submitted for Florida registered vehicle, we itemized our service fees and we disclose that your state registration fee is to be determined (TBD). The Florida registration fee is not listed on the website becuase, since we are not the DMV, we have to send your plate information to a state licensed agency to calculate that amount and that is done offline. We do provide a resource before the order is placed that allow you to estimate the amount of your state registration fee and we also disclose on our website that we are not owned or operated by any government agency. We apologize if you missed that information prior to completing your order. Your registration was already renewed on 3/24/17 and this cannot be reversed with the state DMV. Your tags were already shipped to the address you provided us at the time you placed your order. Please contact our customer support team directly by phone or email and they will be able to assist you with any additional questions or concerns you may have.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hello Patricia, thanks for your question and our apologies on the delay in reply as we do not check this third party, independent website regularly. You certainly can order a duplicate Florida title on our website by visiting https://www.etags.com/app/fl/print-title. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us directly by phone or email were we promise to get back to you in a prompt time frame. Take Care and Drive Safely.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi John, thanks for your question. We currently offer renewal service online in California, Maryland, and Florida. You will be able to still use our service if your vehicle is registered in California or Florida. Please keep in mind that the DMV will require we collect the past due amount along with the fee to bring your tag current through the next year. If your vehicle is registered in Maryland, the MVA requires you renew in person if you are more than 6 months late so you will not be able to complete the order online with eTags. Let us know if you have any other questions.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi John, thanks for your question. If you would like to no longer receive emails from eTags, you can click on the "Unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of any email you received from us. We can also unsubscribe you if you would like to send us your order ID or tag number and name on the order. To unsubscribe from emails from separate parties such as SiteJabber or ShopperApproved, please use the unsubscribe link in their emails or contact them as they are not affiliated with eTags. We hope this information helps. Take Care and Drive Safely.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

HI Kimberly, we provide two shipping options in California. If you select priority shipping, the tags will be delivered the next business day if the order is received before 3 PM. If after 3 PM, tags will be delivered in 2 business days from the time the order is placed. If you select standard shipping, delivery time is 4 to 5 business days. We hope that helps.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi Jeffrey, thanks for your questions. Sounds like you are in Florida and, if that is the case, here are the answers to your questions: (1)You will get an email within a few hours of placing your order advising if your tags could be renewed and that email will include the total price or an email advising you your order had to be canceled with the reason why. (2)You can renew with eTags no matter how many months or years your Florida tags are expired. Keep in mind that the Florida DMV collects those missed months/years as back taxes. We help this information is helpful. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly by phone or email.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi Ruya, thank you for your question. You can download and print a copy of your registration card by visiting our status page at eTags.com/status. You can also find a link to this page in any of the emails we send you advising you of the status of your order. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team by phone or email. Take Care and Drive Safely.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi Eugene, Thank you for your question. Notarization is required for some situations. Please contact our friendly customer service team at: 888-633-5332 and one of our agents will be able assist you with any questions regarding the process and necessary forms. Our number is 888-633-5332.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi Austin, Thanks for your question and our apologies on the delay in reply as we do not check this third party, independent reviews website regularly. We are indeed legit, too legit to quit. We can help you with vehicle title and/or registration services in California, Florida, Maryland, Pennsylvania and many more states to come. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team directly by phone or email.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi Kumar, thanks for your question. You can order a duplicate title on our website: https://www.etags.com/app/fl Choose the "Lost Title or Replacement Title" option in the drop down. You must provide a copy of your ID and, if that address on the ID does not match the address that is currently on Florida DMV records, you must also provide a proof of residence document for your NC address such as a utility bill. Once you place your order, you will see a button to upload those copies so that we can complete your duplicate title order. If you have any other questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our support team directly: https://www.etags.com/support

By eTags R., eTags Representative
Questions? Get answers from the eTags staff and other customers.

15 Photos for eTags