Review of eTags

eTags reviews

Tel: 1-888-633-5332
support@etags.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Visit eTags.com to renew your vehicle registration
Visit Us

elisabethh23
2/21/19

Easy and sweet. Tags was end so fast it was great!! Less thin a week. Don't have to go down to the dmv!!

idac27
2/18/19

Thank you it nice that I do not have to go down to the dmv office and stand in the long lines just to pick up tags

jamesb1448
James B.
2/17/19

On line service is very convenient. Only reason for 4 not 5 is the "promise to pay an undetermined amount". Not sure why a total being billed cannot be shown. Tnks

cherylw263
CHERYL W.
2/17/19

I tried from text but it wouldn't process. Also wanted to make sure of mail to be sent to Michigan, I travel for work. 7354 Lanewood Dr Davison, Michigan 48423

lindak417
LINDA K.
2/17/19

I’m not familiar with doing this, so I’m trying to review zip code...how as it’s wrong

maxn19
MAX N.
2/17/19

It was convenient how the email link to me straight to card registration and payment without too many pages to fill out and go through. I also like the popups for warnings, verification, and confirmation.

jackh249
Jack H.
2/17/19

The renewal process was very simple and quick. Definitely alleviates going to the Motor Vehicle Administration

julieb691
Julie B.
2/16/19

Easy, but why enter tag#, car make & year when there is a PIN # on the bill? Did I miss the quicker route of renewing using the PIN?

hugoc55
Hugo c.
2/16/19

They dont give me the chance of decline the twenty something dollars i have to pay what if i dont want that service

felicitasv
Felicitas V.
2/15/19

Thank you for your great on line service , renewal registration was fast and easy, no waiting on line at the DMV and no appointment needed, I give your service a 5 star!!!! Saved me gas too! I live 35 min. drive from the nearest DMV so your fees would of been my gas to go to the nearest DMV. Thank You!

ronnieb59
Ronnie B.
2/15/19

I really appreciate the way this app allow me to order my tag with no hassles, very pleased with it.

denisep222
denise p.
2/15/19

this is so fast -- but it would be nice to pay with paypal -- not have to open a credit card with them.

lauriem180
Laurie M.
2/15/19

very efficient and hassle free I wish I had been given the other options to donate to those listed on the renewal form

davidm892
David M.
2/15/19

I tried ordering in Jan. Order was cancelled. However, I've enjoyed the simplicity and speed with which I receive feedback.

jamest355
JAMES T.
2/15/19

Super simple and efficient. Reminders at 30 days and 15 days until renewal is very helpful to say the least. Thanks so much! I almost forgot.

randalh17
Randal H.
2/15/19

It was pretty nice, and modern. Compared to what the county was using. Just a little hiccup was when I did hit the back button to adjust the address, and it took me to the beginning.

georgew273
George W.
2/14/19

Just will be super glad to get the tag. Got held up by a toll that the State said I had from last year for $ 3.89 . Paid it and now the hold on my tag is off ! I am a happy man .

patriciaf214
PATRICIA F.
2/13/19

I love the fact that I get a txt msg with the link and it will take me straight to my account and all I have to do is put my card and done. There is no guessing where to go or what to do it is super simple.

lynetted16
Lynette D.
2/13/19

Thank God my son told me about paying on line because the time am leaving work this is very good for me

michaelm1055
Michael M.
2/13/19

Why does the form say I only owe $278.00 when the total online is $314.85? If I mailed the form in, would it only be $278.00? Why aren't the additional fees on the form?

danielw380
Daniel W.
2/13/19

Never used this before it was very easy we hope we get a true figure that we can see total charges somehow

brandonp102
Brandon P.
2/13/19

It was fast, easy, and efficient. Although not knowing the total amount shown is not acceptable when a credit card can be charged at will. A final total should be given at some point.

michaeld916
Michael D.
2/13/19

Wow....this was easy, but expensive. Why did I not receive my original decal that was ordered 2 months ago? It's unfair I have to pay again. This better be for 2 years as I originally ordered. Thank you.

dunielp
DUNIEL P.
2/13/19

I thought I had done this before, perhaps checking for duplicate before paying again as an option would give customer a piece of mind, specially if you are on a tight budget.

katherinef60
Katherine F.
2/12/19

I have often used the on-line method for renewing tags, and it’s wonderful! Five minutes (tops) and it’s done!!

Hi Wilma, thank you for your message. We apologize for the delayed reply as this site (sitejabber.com) is not owned or operate by eTags and we do not monitor communications via this independent reviews website regularly. Our support team can respond to inquires within 24 hours if we are contacted directly by phone or email. On our website, both before and after and order is submitted for Florida registered vehicle, we itemized our service fees and we disclose that your state registration fee is to be determined (TBD). The Florida registration fee is not listed on the website becuase, since we are not the DMV, we have to send your plate information to a state licensed agency to calculate that amount and that is done offline. We do provide a resource before the order is placed that allow you to estimate the amount of your state registration fee and we also disclose on our website that we are not owned or operated by any government agency. We apologize if you missed that information prior to completing your order. Your registration was already renewed on 3/24/17 and this cannot be reversed with the state DMV. Your tags were already shipped to the address you provided us at the time you placed your order. Please contact our customer support team directly by phone or email and they will be able to assist you with any additional questions or concerns you may have.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi John, thanks for your question. If you would like to no longer receive emails from eTags, you can click on the "Unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of any email you received from us. We can also unsubscribe you if you would like to send us your order ID or tag number and name on the order. To unsubscribe from emails from separate parties such as SiteJabber or ShopperApproved, please use the unsubscribe link in their emails or contact them as they are not affiliated with eTags. We hope this information helps. Take Care and Drive Safely.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

HI Kimberly, we provide two shipping options in California. If you select priority shipping, the tags will be delivered the next business day if the order is received before 3 PM. If after 3 PM, tags will be delivered in 2 business days from the time the order is placed. If you select standard shipping, delivery time is 4 to 5 business days. We hope that helps.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi Rebecca, we are sorry to hear there is a delay with the delivery of your order. Please call 1-888-633-5332 or email support@etags.com with your order ID or email and we can review tracking history on your package. Alternatively, you may reply here with your order ID and we will reach out to you via the phone or email we have on your order. We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi Joann, thank you for your question. Your registration is "official" as soon as your order is successfully completed. This means your DMV fees are paid and you will not be assessed late penalties for renewing late or be in danger of getting ticketed for an expired registation. The digital registation card, or eTag, provided by email can be printed and used as temporary proof of having renewed until your plate sticker arrives in the mail. In cases where your vehicle needs to be smogged before the sticker is shipped, the temporary "smog" eTag provided by email will be update to the official registation once the smog test is passed. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us directly by phone. Take Care and Drive Safely.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hello Brigetta, thanks for your question and our apologies on the delay in reply as we do not check this third party, independent website regularly. In all the states we service, the processing time varies slightly. In Maryland and California, your renewal is processed within a few minutes of order completion. In Florida, your renewal is processed within 6 business hours although your order may be placed on hold within that time frame if a registration hold or other issues does not allow completion of your renewal. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us directly by phone or email were we promise to get back to you in a prompt time frame. All the best.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hello Patricia, thanks for your question and our apologies on the delay in reply as we do not check this third party, independent website regularly. You certainly can order a duplicate Florida title on our website by visiting https://www.etags.com/app/fl/print-title. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us directly by phone or email were we promise to get back to you in a prompt time frame. Take Care and Drive Safely.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi April, thanks for your questions and our apologies on the delay in reply as we do not check this third party, independent website regularly. You would have certainly gotten your notification by email or text message with itemization of all of the fees but to answer your question: In addition to your Florida vehicle registation fee, the fess disclosed at the time the order was placed are the eTags service fee, credit card convenience fee, agency fee, and shipping fee. Should you have any additional questions about the fees, service, or your order, please do not hesitate to contact us directly by phone or email were we promise to get back to you in a prompt time frame. All the best.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi Sidney, Our apologies for the delay in reply as we do not check this third party site often. For future reference, clicking on the link in any order status notification you receive from us will take you to our status page where, if eligible, the cancelation option is provided. You may also contact support by phone or email for assistance with canceling an order or any other matter. We hope this information was helpful. All the best.

By eTags R., eTags Representative

Hi John, thanks for your question. We currently offer renewal service online in California, Maryland, and Florida. You will be able to still use our service if your vehicle is registered in California or Florida. Please keep in mind that the DMV will require we collect the past due amount along with the fee to bring your tag current through the next year. If your vehicle is registered in Maryland, the MVA requires you renew in person if you are more than 6 months late so you will not be able to complete the order online with eTags. Let us know if you have any other questions.

By eTags R., eTags Representative
Questions? Get answers from the eTags staff and other customers.

12 Photos for eTags