Dmv.ca.gov

Dmv.ca.gov has a consumer rating of 2.82 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dmv.ca.gov ranks 7th among DMV Other sites.

How would you rate Dmv.ca.gov?

“My Question is why”

Shirletha W.
6/1/20

I have been calling the DMV I have endured long wait times, once I speak to an agent there rude and want help passed my question. They don't go above and beyond there compacity the people who cannot go enter DMV without any appointment. From my understanding they've been working the whole covid19, now what have they been doing. They should more compassion and understanding thru time. Mandortory action line you never answers and they talk to you crazy also. Why is this is this the new normal? This is not okay.

shirlethaw
June 1st, 2020

ap407
January 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

I hate paying the dmv to supposedly fix the roads and lessen traffic. But this online service makes it much easier to part with my hard earned money.

Prepare to pay

Products used:
Renewed Registration

donab24
January 11th, 2021

My late registration was $207.00. The etags were $48. Plus change. This was $248. Plus change to renew! Yeah my fault for late registration, but this is highway robbery! Yes it was easy and convenient because of the pandemic, but highway robbery is my opinion! I will not be late again, good lesson here, pay when due no matter what comes up!

Tip for consumers:
That it was expensive to purchase the vehicle tags through this site.

Products used:
Renewed vehicle tags for 2021

blakep16
November 6th, 2019

The DMV site is very confusing and has a long loading wait. If you schedule for a driving test, it will say error despite how you put in your information correctly. This site shows inflexible schedules and bad results in the webpage. The workers at the DMV at Palm Desert, California are mean. The DMV is full of extremely rude people. There is this woman who works at the G register at the desk when they call out your number and she was being prejudice towards a few people.

Tip for consumers:
Calling the DMV is better than using the site.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Dmv.ca.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dmv.ca.gov?

Have a question about Dmv.ca.gov?