This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dmv.ca.gov

Dmv.ca.gov has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dmv.ca.gov?

“My Question is why”

Shirletha W.
6/1/20

I have been calling the DMV I have endured long wait times, once I speak to an agent there rude and want help passed my question. They don't go above and beyond there compacity the people who cannot go enter DMV without any appointment. From my understanding they've been working the whole covid19, now what have they been doing. They should more compassion and understanding thru time. Mandortory action line you never answers and they talk to you crazy also. Why is this is this the new normal? This is not okay.

shirlethaw
June 1st, 2020
blakep16
November 6th, 2019
The DMV site is very confusing and has a long loading wait. If you schedule for a driving test, it will say error despite how you put in your information correctly. This site shows inflexible schedules and bad results in the webpage. The workers at the DMV at Palm Desert, California are mean. The DMV is full of extremely rude people. There is this woman who works at the G register at the desk when they call out your number and she was being prejudice towards a few people.

Tip for consumers: Calling the DMV is better than using the site.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Dmv.ca.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dmv.ca.gov?

Have a question about Dmv.ca.gov?