2FixYourTrafficTicket reviews

Tel: 877-814-7542
SUBMIT@2FIXYOURTRAFFICTICKET.COM

timd228
6/11/19

Their service to dismiss your tickets is not working, scam, using bait and switch guaranteed to refund $99 if your ticket didn't get dismissed. Well by the time you get the decision back it's too late pass 30 days, but there website stated in red:
UNLIKE OUR COMPETITORS
1- WE DO NOT REQUIRE FOR YOU TO APPEAR IN A TRIAL DE NOVO (COURT TRIAL) TO GET OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
2- EVEN IF THE TICKET IS REDUCED BUT NOT DISMISSED WE STILL HONOR OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
This is what they have responded on emails:
I am sorry to hear that you did not prevail regarding your citation. However, in order to obtain a refund, we require that you provide us with your entire Notice of Decision that you received from the court (this is the court form TR-215) within "THIRTY (30) DAYS" of the date of the PROOF OF SERVICE of service. However, your notice has gone past the thirty day period and we are therefore unable to provide a refund.

Scam do not get this service.

frankw200
4/28/19

Great Work Contacted 2FixYourTicket. Glad I did. It was worth the $99.00 to fix a ticket. Cannot not thank them enough. Had my ticket thrown out and my $490.00 refunded.

raew20
3/27/19

Appreciate your help 2FixYourTrafficTicket! It was seamless in spite of my million questions! It was very easy! So glad I found you! I'm telling the world!

deva8
3/21/19

I have to say I'm very pleased with the outcome. My daughter had 2 tickets and a warrant which had me stressed out. I searched traffic ticket lawyers online and called them up. Gave them our details and everything was handled in a timely manner. Now my daughter's all cases were solved and dismissed. Thank you so much 2fix your traffic ticket and your staffs for the excellent service. You guys kept me posted on each single case. You guys are great to work with.

devinm56
3/19/19

2fixyourticket.com is a total waste of money - do not use their so called service! They charged me $252.72 not the $99 they advertise. The TBD paperwork is just a cut and paste general script that wasn't even relevant to my ticket. I got a running a red light ticket yet their TBD talked about how I stopped before the intersection line. If I send that in I would lose for sure. It even comes with a map of a general nameless intersection to add to its ridiculousness.

They have not responded at all to me. Since they charged my card a 150+ dollars more than they should have I am definitely making a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, Dept. of Consumet Affairs and thinking about calling the Los Angeles Shariff's department.

Stay away, they are horrible!

rossg35
12/26/18

I had a horrible experience with 2FixYourTrafficTicket. Don't expect to speak with a live person. I reached out several times after paying the fee to confirm they received everything. No one responded then I received a delinquency notice from the courts. This business is a sham!

alainm7
11/15/18

I couldn't believe it. I followed every instruction and today I received a "not guilty" notice from the court with my bail forthcoming. I am referring everyone I know to: www.2fixyourtrafficticket.com. Grateful! Thank you!

chrisa377
11/10/18

I've hired them for two speeding ticket cases several years back, both of which were dismissed. Recently, I had a more serious matter to reckon with and after speaking to a few other attorneys, I remembered my positive experience with 2Fix Your Traffic Ticket and decided to give them a call. It's clear that they listens to and cares about their clients and above all shows a willingness to fight for them.

I will say that it was a stressful yet educational experience seeing the ins and outs of the court system. But they handled each step deftly with a keen knowledge of the law. Their efforts culminated in the dismissal of my case!

Highly recommended.

ramyp
10/10/18

Hi everyone!! I would like to take my opportunity and few words, i am humbly to share with u about my relight ticket 4 months ago... i gv my 100% trust with them to tackle and handle my traffic ticket , yes , its normal feeling to be skeptical, and before i decided i went to their office @ fallbrook , woodland hills buts its already closed because I came late...
Theyre very professional, hardworking, and responsible they want to make sure that i/ as client will not worry of anything...

I am highly recommended this company, all u need to do is to send what they need and they will taking care the rest.... i am very thankful that my case is dismissed no schooling, no violation or what so ever..:-)

jonm204
9/8/18

not only did 2fixyourticket not win my easy case, they have been totally non responsive in refunding my investment with them as advertised if they lose. I have complied with the requirement to provide the ruling by the Traffic court in the prescribed time, but have heard nothing from them, certainly not a refund. I will be contacting the BBB next. I used a different service a few years ago, with much better results.

Response from Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative
We are sorry that you did not prevail in your case. For more than ten years we have helped thousands and thousands of people successfully fight their traffic tickets in California. However, despite our efforts not all the tickets are dismissed by the court nor have we ever claimed that every ticket that we work on is dismissed by the court. As for the refund, we were first informed of the outcome of the case on 8/15/2018. On the same date we requested verification information. After we received the necessary information, it took a few days to complete the verification process and then we promptly issued the refund back to the credit card. Although it is rare, after we complete the refund process on our end, it may take more than the usual 24 to 48 business hours for the refund to appear on the credit card. Based on our experience, this issue is more common for debit cards as opposed to credit cards. Unless we are contacted by the client, the credit card processing company does not inform us of any delays or bounce backs and there is no way for us to check as to when the refund was posted to the account.
lisat312
9/5/18

This is the real deal they helped me with my speeding ticket in Los Angeles and I just got the letter from the court saying I was not guilty. This is definitely worth the money I paid them. Thank you for helping me.

siddharthd3
7/11/18

My sister recently moved from India to Las Vegas. On one of her commutes, she was speeding, but nowhere near the 102 MPH that the CHP's radar said she was going. I informed the team of 2fixyourtrafficticket of what happened. they were a huge help. They were able to get her entire case dismissed. Highly recommend them for their legal assistance with traffic violations.Their staffs are not only experienced and proficient but also helpful.

soniam77
7/5/18

They are reasonably priced, experienced and very honest.Saved me money and tons of grief. Successfully handled my Red light ticket when I was in LA and that was dismissed. They came to me as savior. Thanks! Will recommend them to everyone.

brucel116
6/11/18

I won my case thanks to 2fixyourttafficticket. They made it very simple for me to use their service overall I would give them 10 stars here if I could. I dread dealing with the court and for this ticket I did not even have to go to court. They prepared everything for me all I did was to mail it in to the court. Then I got the result by mail. I would use them again if I get another traffic ticket.

garys472
5/21/18

I got two tickets last year the first one was in July driving south for Sacramento I was ticketed for speeding on the 5 freeway. I looked around for help on the internet and found this company. At first I was reluctant to use them because of a few bad reviews but I decided to take a chance and I am glad that I did that is why I am writing this review to share my experience. They did a good job preparing my paperwork for the court much better than I would do. I sent the papers to the court and about three months later the court found me guilty. I sent in the letter from the court to them and a few days later they did refund $99 back to me. I was able to do traffic school which is what I would do in the first place if I did not find this company. So, I at least tried to beat the ticket and it did not cost me anything to try.

When I was ticketed in December I used this service again knowing if it does not work I can get my money back. This time it worked and last week I got a letter from the court for not guilty. I am happy with the service they gave me.

Tip for consumers: They are very helpful and contacting them by email is easy and quick.

tracya84
5/19/18

I found the service to be excellent. They responded to all my emails within a couple of hours and when they finished the paperwork they sent it to me by email. Everything looked very professional with details. I would say that I spent a total of 10 to 15 minutes to send my information to them on the website. Finally, about 2 months later I received a notification from the court with a check mark in the not guilty box. I am very happy with this service obviously because my ticket was dismissed. But I would have been happy with the service I got even if the result had not been in my favor. Thank you for saving my driving record and a bunch of money.

Tip for consumers: If you hate going to court then this is a good option to fight the ticket.

jackn79
5/16/18

As a retired person on fixed income the last thing I want to do is to pay for a traffic ticket that I do not think I deserved. This company helped get my speeding ticket dismissed. I found the service to be efficient as I did not have to spend any time preparing anything or going to court. I just entered my information online and then followed the instructions to sign and send the documents to the court and it worked the verdict came back not guilty which makes me happy that I will get a refund from the court. That is money I can use. Karen provided me with good service and answered all my emails. I give them an A+.

murtuzav
5/15/18
• Updated review

Legal Disclaimer and Notice to Consumer: The information obtained from 2FixYourTrafficTicket.com hereafter referred to as FYTT and this website is intended to provide you only with general information. In short, the use of this website and the free informational or educational materials and any services provided by FYTT is not legal advice and it is not a substitute for advice from an attorney and should be used on as is basis. The Services of FYTT are provided by a registered and bonded Legal Document Assistant in LA County LDA2014166284 Valid through 6/17/2018. You may contact LA County registrar recorder at P.O. BOX 1208 Norwalk, CA 90650 or at 562--462-2177 or at lavote. net. A Legal Document Assistant cannot provide legal advice and can only provide self-help services like preparing, completing, or filing legal documents or forms at your specific direction and supplying you with attorney-approved written material for your self-help needs. If you choose to use this site or services provided by FYTT you agree that the free information provided on this website and information given by FYTT representatives, employees, attorneys or agents is not legal advice and no Attorney-Client relationship is created. FYTT is NOT A LAW FIRM, does not practice law, does not give legal advice, any opinion or recommendations about legal remedies, legal rights, legal defenses, or legal options. FYTT is allowed to complete legal documents in a professional and ministerial manner at the specific direction of the client. The representatives, agents and principles of FYTT are not acting as your attorney. Instead, you are representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake with the use of FYTTs services regarding your traffic ticket.

“Fraudulent service”
5/11/18
• Previous review

Please don't waste your time with their service. Its a document preparation service and they don't have a clue about how to write TBD that will help you win the case. They have standard templates and provide no content that is of any relevance to your defense. Again, this is a document preparation service and do not mistake them for a firm that provides any subject matter expertise. Its very easy to get sucked into this big time trap after reading the information posted on their website! I lost the TBD and 3 months later they have still not refunded my money.

Response from Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative
This client signed up for our service on 2/23/2018 and he paid an additional $25 to have the documents prepared on (3 to 5 day) expedited basis. We prepared and sent the documents to him on 2/26/2018. We prepare the TBD documents based on information provided by the client. We cannot and do not create facts other than the information provided by the client. We also do not claim in any shape or form that every case will result in a dismissal. Also we offer a money back guarantee if the case is not dismissed. In this case, as stated in the client’s review, he lost the TBD. when we received the verdict from the client and we tried to issue a refund to honor our money back guarantee, we found out that even before the verdict date the client had filed a chargeback with the credit card indicating “service was not rendered”. Once a charge is disputed a simple refund becomes complicated and may take a long time to process. Which was the case in this instant. At any rate, we were able to processs the refund and honor our money back guarantee and the client should see it reflected on the account in a couple of business days.
tomg172
5/4/18

I am very satisfied with the service I received from them. I had used them before for another ticket that was dismissed. So, it was an easy decision for me to use them again for an unfair ticket I got on the I-5 for speeding. My experience both times has been great. They do a very professional job and everything is done on time. I always contact them by email and I always get a response within a few hours or sometimes in minutes. I hope I don't have to use them again but if I get a ticket I know where I would go. BTW- it takes a lot for me to write a review but I took the time to write this review because I wanted others to know what a great job they did for me. Thank you for saving my driving record.

deea71
4/23/18
• Updated review

Took countless emails and a final threat to get my money back . They " letter of defense was a joke " I couldn't believe it and knew from the lame letter I would lose and I did . I would have been better off forcing city to show the " video " as often they don't even have the videos . Then I would have won .

Response from Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative
We are sorry that it took time to process the refund. As part of our refund process we verify the verdict before issuing the refund for our money back guarantee process. Sometimes it may take us longer than normal to verify the verdict. That may be a reason for the delay. Also, another reason for the delay (more common) is in the actual transaction. For example, on our end we issue a refund, however, the refund is kicked back by the credit card processor for a variety of reasons. Unfortunately, the credit card company does not notify us of the incomplete transaction for several days. Sometimes we find out from the client even before we hear about the transaction from the credit card processor. Overall these occurrences are very rare in comparison to the total number of clients that we work with who do not have any of these issues.
“Refund hoax”
4/4/18
• Previous review

I fear I am about to experience the same as some other reviewers. I was found guilty and sent them a copy via email as required ... That was over a month ago . Twice they have said I would be refunded , and twice now I have not . There is no person one can talk to of course . # is a fax and only an email for contact . The letter they wrote me was so lame I could have written myself a better letter . I have sent 2 more emails regarding my refund ... we shall see ... also oddly the phone number they list on credit charge is for PayPal not them ... you cannot get a person .

louisp68
4/20/18

False statement and there is no customer representative when call the number. DO NOT USE THEIR LAME SERVICE. I was found guilty for cellphone user. It was for $49, but I upgraded it to $99 plus the transaction fees $3. Total $102. The reason I upgraded is just want to see how professional they are in writing, but they are not. At the end, they only refunded me $49. So what is the money back guarantee. I will file a complaint through my bank because of this false statement.

Response from Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative
While we try our best for a positive outcome for our clients, we do not claim to be successful every time. That is why we offer money back guarantee for our service fee of $99 for all traffic tickets and $49 for cell phone tickets. As evident in this review we did refund $49 for a cell phone ticket according to our money back guarantee. We have clearly explained our money back guarantee policy on our website and also in our Terms and Conditions, The money back guarantee for a cell phone ticket is $49.
hh76
4/17/18

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. THERE IS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY ARE DECEITFUL IN THEIR PRACTICES. THE LETTER THEY WROTE FOR ME WAS TERRIBLE I COULD HAVE HAD MY 21 YEAR OLD NEPHEW IN LAW SCHOOL WRITE A BETTER LETTER. COMPANY HAS SO MANY SIMILAR REVIEWS YET THEY ARE CLUELESS AS TO WHY.

Response from Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative
We have not been able to identify this reviewer to see if this is a real client posting. However, as previously indicated we help thousands of people fight their traffic tickets every year. Each situation is different and therefore not all outcomes are the same. We understand that getting a traffic ticket is not a pleasant experience and not wining the case is even more aggravating but we try our best to help people.
larrya64
2/26/18

My experience with this company was great. They did an excellent job getting my speeding ticket dismissed. They prepared a very professional document for me. All I did was to sign and mail to the court. It took approx. 3 months for the court to get back to me. The court letter says not guilty. I am grateful for a job well done. The price was great too.

deppakk
1/11/18

I had a speeding ticket that I thought was very unfair and I wanted to fight the ticket. I was referred to this company and I decided to use their service. My experience with them is excellent. They got the ticket dismissed but that is not the only reason I wanted to write a review for them. They made the signing up for the service very simple. I did not have to go anywhere I just signed up from my computer at home and after they completed the documents they just sent it to me by email. It was very easy. Also, I think the have a fair price for the service they provide. I would have given them a good review regardless of the outcome but I am happy that the outcome was also in my favor. Thanks for a great service

telmaa
12/16/17

Worst ever. They use the same excuse that you say to fight your case. When you try to get your money back it's a headache. I had to file a claim with PayPal to get my money back. Don't do it it's a scam.

Dear Ahmed we are sorry that you are not satisfied with our service. We try to help each client as best as we can. Also every ticket is different and so is the document that is produced for the trial by written declaration. As far as the refund we require to receive the court verdict within 30 days so that we can verify the information and process the refund.

By Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative

Yes we can help you with a cellphone ticket for $49 basic fee and 100% money back guarantee for the $49 fee.

By Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative

Yes we can help. Please go to our website and click on How it works page to see details

By Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative

Yes,. If you have decided to fight your traffic ticket with a trial by written declaration, we can help you. We will prepare all your documents for you. A trial by written declaration does not require for you to appear in court. Please signup on our website at the following link: https://www.2fixyourtrafficticket.com

By Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative

Generally speaking, on avarage our success rate is approximately 80%.

By Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative

Hi Grace, we spoke on the phone yesterday and I believe we addressed your question. Thank you for contacting us.

By Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative

Yes we can help you. If you have decided to fight your traffic ticket with a trial by written declaration, we can help you. We will prepare all your documents for you. A trial by written declaration does not require for you to appear in court. Please signup on our website at the following link: https://www.2fixyourtrafficticket.com

By Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative

Dear Mohamad, You must have selected to upgrade for an additional $99. No worries. If you do not want the upgraded service, that is not a problem just send us an email and we will downgrade it for you

By Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative

We have helped thousands of people over the past 10 years to successfully fight their red light camera tickets in California. However, we do not in any shape or form claim to be able to get every ticket dismissed. However, we offer 100% money back guarantee for our basic fee of $99 to fight red light camera ticket. Our money back guarantee provides a no risk to lose the fee you pay us in case the ticket is not dismissed.

By Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative

Almost all the red light camera tickets that we have worked on are similar in that there is a video and pictures of the incident. Yet over the years many of these tickets have been dismissed.

By Karen F., 2FixYourTrafficTicket Representative
Questions? Get answers from the 2FixYourTrafficTicket staff and other customers.

3 Photos for 2FixYourTrafficTicket