Review of CanadianTire.ca

Tel: 1-866-SHOP-CTR (1-866-746-7287)
brian@canadiantire.ca

christac24
10/1/18

I'm a single mom and work hard for my money I brought my truck in to canadiantire garage in Sault Ste. Marie on
It had a noise the first set of diagnostics wasn't enough so they did the second type said it was my flex plate
2800.00 later after all the work they did I pick up my truck still has the noise
Went to talk to them turns out they changed my flex plate which they were wrong it wasn't broken it wasn't the source of the noise
Manager was so rude to me refused to reimburse some of the labor costs even for a job that didn't need to be done
And one month later my engine blew up
Brought it to Prouse they were amazing

tamarac19
7/15/18

The site has great sales. You can even select an item and be notified when this item goes on sale.
The option of delivery to house or store. The in store delivery is usually next day and free. However there are times when you may have to wait for item to be shipped in from other stores; longest I waited was 3 weeks.
You earn valuable canadian tire dollars on every purchase.

andriyb2
5/20/17

Always a good product selection and smooth returns if you are not satisfied. The location on Queensway is my favourite.

roseanneh
4/3/17

Used to be that companies would check the quality of their products before selling anything. And then it turned out to be cheaper / easier to delegate that responsibility to the consumer: if it breaks, return it. But when the retailer's return policy disallows a fair trial period we're left holding the bag (having paid for junk and unable to get our money back). When a supposedly reputable store doesn't check the quality of the goods they buy for re-sale, what are our options?

johnnycarwashc
5/2/16

The service was great! Got a 42" 4K-UHD as a replacement for a 42" 1080p LED that only had a specifications error that contradicted what was written on the box compared to what was advertised. Obviously no fault of their own, (RCA) they still were kind enough to do the 'ol " Switcheroo"!

kimc63
4/6/15

I have to write this review of my experience at the Canadian tire at Cedarbrae mall in Scarborough. While waiting in line to exchange a pair of rubber boots, I observed the Manager Marion speak rudely to other customers, when I asked it she could get another person to assist her she sarcastic in said no she could not. One woman in line said she had waited 30 minutes had asked to speak to another manager was told they were coming and that no one showed up . When I did get to speak to Marion she was rude and abrupt. I ended up going to another Canadian tire... I would hope in the future this Canadian tire will,review there customer service approach or they may not have customers to talk too......

Questions? Get answers from the CanadianTire.ca staff and other customers.

CanadianTire.ca?