US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

forhada1
7/17/16

I recently purchased my daughters Birthday photographs through TRAMT! Amazed at how easy the upload process is and the prices are the Better!! Poster board, canvas, and every size you want! I LOVE TMART!!

sm896
7/17/16

My order item Shipped on time. Shipped it in the original packaging so the person the gift was for could see what it was on delivery. It was not a large item and should be been boxed. Great Shipping..

phongn3
7/17/16

Great product and fast shipping. I bought earrings as a gift for my wife and she loved it so much. Would highly recommend.

carrym1
7/17/16

I love TMART.COM especially. The store is big and smells good. The customer service is exceptional.TMART sells quality and beautiful things unlike other stores. Great Service.

adriand21
7/15/16

Ordered four articles. After waiting for close to a month for delivery, three were bad.

keithc51
7/12/16

I ordered a Macbook Pro battery. Two different types of screwdrivers are required to install this battery. Tmart sent one screwdriver, that fit neither of the necessary screws. When contacting customer support they insisted I send a photo of the screwdriver before offering any help. Horrible! If two screwdrivers are required and you know you only sent one, why do you need a photo?

Do not purchase anything from Tmart.com.

hossame2
7/11/16

So 2 months ago, i bought a keyboard from Tmart.com, and since then i'm still waiting, while the product description says only 25 days max for delivery! so i had to contact the customer service, the worst customer server i've ever seen, it seemed to me that they never read what write to them, and they we programmer to repeat 'You have to wait' over and over, it's has been a week now since i telked to them for the first time, and still haven't got my money back.

lottaw
7/8/16

Worst only store i ever bought something. Both products were not working. i wanted to return it, but that is the worst if you wanna return there something. So don't buy there something ever.
There customer service, you can't even say it is service, because you have to get a ticket to return something and after month they will reply and you are not even supposed to answer at this mail and there is no number to call them.
So it will take month to maybe return something and get your money back, if you are lucky.
But then you wasting a lot time with doing and trying to get your money back.
And who wants to waste so much time instead of enjoying it!!! So better don't buy there something and waste your time!!!

lyzas
7/3/16

Purchased recently from Tmart, I bought dash cam, my purchase date was June 22nd and I got it today in the mail.

The camera was great out of the box, hooked it up to my car and does a great job. Records in 1080p. At first I had doubts from purchasing from this site from all these bad reviews, but this site is good and they sell amazing products!

Will definitely be buying more from them later!

Tip for consumers: If you have a problem dont be shy to contact them. I got an update on my shipping notice after about a week and a half.

Very Friendly

bacn
6/22/16

Order the C8 XM-L T6 2000LM 5 Modes White Light LED Flashlight Black.
The flashlight is not bright as advertised for 2000LM.
Contact Tmart and they said that their product is good. Want to get the refund but we have to pay the shipping fee back to China - Not worth it.
Order the same one from eBay, deal with eBay seller is a lot easier and the price is a lot cheaper.
Glad that I always try to buy something cheap from these new seller to check out their customer service and know that I will never buy anything else from them!

For reference:
Order #: 151215ARCFFR
Shipped Item(s): 1 X C8 XM-L T6 2000LM 5 Modes White Light LED Flashlight Black
32002453 * 1
1 of 2 Ultrafire 18650 Battery dead on arrival....

martinb95
6/21/16

Tmart customer service is horrible!!! Do not waste your money buying from this company. You will be disappointed.

donj38
6/17/16

I ordered 8 LED bulbs that were supposed to be dimmable and were not and 3 LED bulbs that were just supposed to work on 120volts ac and they did not. Customer service had me send pictures of bulbs, boxes, packaging and even videos. Then they say they couldn't open video. I had no address to send bulbs back and they wouldn't give me one to do so. $50 wasted. Pay pal's dispute center was no help at all. This was.Order #: 160423QBP3YT
Order Date: Saturday 23 April, 2016

adderc
6/8/16

Laptop Battery arrived with a large crack in the unit. I got with the Live Chat expecting to get an RMA and Return label. 30 minutes later, I've still not been able to 'convince' the person on the other end that I want to return the item and get a refund, per their policies. I have been told that there will be a refund within 2 days, but wasn't provided with an RMA or Return Label, nor was I given any kind of confirmation.
I will give it two days, but don't expect much. Thankfully, I got the transcript of the chat prior to it being closed out.

vincentf25
6/7/16

No problems here, the items I received for my gopro are of great quality. I would buy from them again.

peggym24
5/19/16

I bought the 16000mAh Power Bank with Dual USB Ports. It is a little larger and heavier than I was expecting, but it will charge my phone several times before the power bank needs a charge. A nice feature is the power bank stops charging my phone when my phone is fully charged. Now I don't worry about leaving my phone a charger too long. The only minor complaint is the charge cord for the power bank is too short. It is only about 6 inches long so it has to be very close to a charger.

The shipping time was very short. I received the power bank in a very few days. I was very satisfied with the shipping."

idal18
5/18/16

Unwrap the parcel easily! Fortunately, my Xiaomi Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker was protected well in the delivering progress. The design and quality are very good as my expected, the effect of stereo will be tested recently, and we'll see...

forsterc
5/17/16

Got some questionable items - multimedia players - someone made a mistake.. But connect with customer service and they exchanged - no problems. If only other things were this easy -

rachelg54
5/17/16

Quick shipping, great communication & great quality
AAA+++

aland43
5/16/16

They give you the runaround if you have a problem with order, they seem not to understand plain engrish. Prices are good, stuff is made cheap, you can decide if it's worth the time.

rudyl9
5/14/16

Pretty much the same old story
Great prices, free shipping then you receive junk that is a close knockoff that doesn't work., and that will .never work and no way to your money back. I really don't understand why this company believes it is ok to steal from hard-working Americans. It took me 6 tries to get them to send me an address to ship helicopter back, they said over and over, save your money and don't pay for the tracking on the package, they will not pay to return an item. I did pay for the tracking. I received an email saying they never got the package. I sent them tracking info what showed a date and signature, then they said there was nothing in the box. So they never got the package, so how can they say there was nothing in the box??????

I did not read the reviews prior to placing my order if I had done so I would never have done business with these slimy rip-off company .
If you would like to save yourself a lot of aggravation and money don't even think about buying from them. And remember their slogan is Tmart where the T stands for THIEVES.

My reply to TMARTS request for the order number:
You have the order number, you have written to me and said that you will not refund my money until I remove my posting on this and the other 11 sites where I have made this claim. I do not like to be bullied to do something, please do the right thing and stop stealing from people and I will then update the posting stating what has been done. Thank you, Cindy

ahsana3
5/11/16

Kindly be carefull with them if u r going to pay u will never get what u ordered like me i have paid for bluetooth Headphone n never got it yet tried to contact Tmart n no one replying now

sues95
5/10/16

I purchased a cube clock from T-Mart and upon arrival quickly learned that it burned through batteries in 3 days, even with the use of AC some of the time. I returned it as defective to the New Jersey address as indicated by the "S.E.R.V.I.C.E." team, which behaves more like a robot, and sent in a photo of the postal receipt as requested. I have received about 6 emails from the robot telling me they never received the receipt, which I resent several times. I sent it as well to the "aftersales" email and received zero response. If you read the T-Mart response to this and it says "sorry for the inconvenience and send us more info. so we can check", do not believe them. A seemingly appropriate response is just a cover for either gross incompetence or purposeful error.

Do not give this outfit your business. Go elsewhere.

susant84
5/9/16

I always bought some tiny stuffs on this site, including one waterproof cell phone case and bracelet, etc. Luckily, they work well. I send the bracelet which can measure heart rate to my grandpa , and he loves it. Thanks Tmart. Loving u......

Best regards!

stashiad
5/8/16

Ordered an item money taken out instantly and then order cancelled after a few days and money not refunded a full on scam....

money refunded after a week.

jeand37
5/7/16

I bought a controller from this seller, it arrived damaged, and didn't work. When I tried to send it back, they wanted a photo of my ID and Credit Card, shady much? If you're going to buy something from these sellers (which I don't recommend) pay with paypal. Also, if you think their response shows they care about their feedback, it doesn't. It's the same canned response over and over again.

EDIT: Wow look who responded! Amazing, right? For sure not some canned response they send everyone.... Right?

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question