US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

bobbyd39
8/22/16

Since July 13th I ordered 9 different things...5 made it here but 4 have not...they told me to have patience which I do but it is the end of August now and my patience is running low...I will wait but I will wait on buying anything else if I do not get what I ordered...usually Tmart has a fast delivery but lately I have to have patience... I like Tmart but somewhere in China Tmart is being ruined.

samr95
8/18/16

Some items that are for sale, don't have a good quality. I didn't receive any response from customer service after several tries.

andyl71
8/16/16

I have ordered from Tmart many times and have never been disappointed. Great selection, low-low prices, fast & friendly customer service and quality products. The only bad thing I could say is sometimes the shipping can take a min. (because its overseas) but at least its free so no complaints there either. Highly recommended!!!

eugenem45
8/16/16

Since I have been a customer with TMart here in the US, they have been spot on for me. The China deliveries does not really take that long.

I had a China order sent air mail to me recently, how spot on is that. Now I'm not saying they ship all orders airmail, but it shows what a reliable company TMart is. I for one give them my 5 star approval.

josephs181
8/15/16

I live in the USA and have placed many orders with this company. Sometimes the shipping takes a little while because the orders are coming from overseas. Be patient you will receive them and will be very happy with you purchase for the amount of $$$ you have spent. Great Company.

iqbals3
8/15/16

Good deals
Sometime you may find low quality or bad items but its easy to exchange or get refund.

annas171
8/13/16

I'm ordering nearly everything at Tmart now. It ever takes 2-4 weeks till my orders get delivered but mostly just because the customs keep it at the boarder for such long time ... The customer support reply very fast, the products are cheap but still good of quality.

movildsmm

Order No: 160726YXYPQJ
16Pcs TangsFire AA 3300mAh 1.2V Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery Green

Buenas pilas a buen precio , buena capacidad de carga, ya vienen cargadas para utilizar al momento, la calidad parece buena y por ahora estoy contento con la compra, el envío fué bastante rápido comparado con otras páginas del estilo.Contento con la compra.

rickk41
8/12/16

I have purchased many items from T-Mart, I have always received what I ordered. I have always been pleased. You do not pay allot so my expectation is low. I have been surprised by how well items work, and the quality. So sorry for those who have had trouble, I would say order now have fun.

johnm851
8/12/16

I recieved my hose ans pistol sprayer in the time frame as stated when i made the purchase.
have not taken the time to try it out as i speak however I am busy this time of year. it looks as i expected it would.

mikea136
8/9/16

Took my money and never delivered the products. I chatted with customer service 2 weeks back and they asked for a little more time. Order was shipped 6/17/2016, it is now 8/9/2016.
They cannot track it or tell me where it is and they have not issued the refund I requested.
Logistics at caveman levels - not worth browsing the cool products on the site because you'll never receive them!!!!

Shipps From: Hong Kong Warehouse
Items Shipped By: N/A <----- (A very reputable courier company)
Ship On: 2016-06-17 00:00:00

Tip for consumers: Don't use it, find a more reputable alternative.

valj12
8/4/16

I ordered two watches from TMART.COM and upon speaking to Belly at customer service I was told that my order had been cancelled. I did not authorize this cancellation for those two watches. Not only that but when I called my bank to see what was happening with the refund the bank informed me that $100.98  had not been refunded back into my account. I asked them why not and they informed me that they were waiting for reimbursement notification from the company. I ordered GT68 Outdoor GPS Compass Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth Smart Watch Phone Black & Blue and a GT68 Outdoor GPS Compass Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth Smart Watch Phone Black & Orange and never received the order. I am not happy with this company. I thought this company was in good standing with their customers and so far I am not at all amused or pleased. I am out of 2 watches and/or $100.98. Thanks TMART.COM unless some miracle happens I won't be shopping with you all (and its a shame cause I tend to buy a lot of unique items for Christmas and this year I had my sights set on your company). Just an idea last Christmas I spent a total of $3386.24 and I was still grabbing small stuff as I came across unique items.

christelb2
8/2/16

This company sucks. I have been waiting for my purchase and a reply to why it is not arrived.they do not answer within 24 hours.never buy grom this company.

shellym50
7/28/16

I ordered a violin that came with a case. When I received the package, I couldn't wait to play it. Upon opening and examining,the violin, I noticed that it was really light weight, I wasn't sure if the violin was in there or not.

I opened the case up and it looked like a play violin. Like a toy. I tied to play it and there's NO sound. The stings are fake and flimsy and plastic looking like Angelica's Cynthia doll. The bow strings look like they are made from a cheap baby dolls hair.

I tired to play a few notes on the violin and this piece of crap played nothing but my thoughts and silent dreams. I WANT A REFUND for this $#*! you're calling a violin. I'm highly pissed off!!!!

This is some bull$#*!!!! This violin would work perfectly if I was playing for the deaf, I could fake play the notes with no sound but this crap I can't use.

The rosin was dryer than my feelings for this website!!!! This purchase was a joke and a waste of my time!!!

marks393
7/27/16

I love their Cree Flashlights, but will never order from them again. I have had two orders, out of perhaps 10, that were not complete (they sent about 1/2 of the stuff each time). After MUCH emailing back and forth, I was told by their rep to go to the Post office and fill out a "Stolen Mail" report form. I told them that the mail was not stolen, but was either lost or never shipped, but they insisted I do so. At the post office, the clerk told me that it was a crime to report mail as stolen if it was not.
Even when they did correctly fill orders, it often took as much as two months to deliver.

alexc143
7/23/16

Purchased a few items on this website, mostly LED light bulbs of different kinds.
First I have to say that the quality isn't there.. Out of a 10 pack purchased (LED GU10) only 3 are swill working after not even a year. After calling, I've just been that the warrqnty is 90 days.
Shipping is slow and often no tracking #, it takes about a month to receive the item, even if it's indicated shipped from USA warehouse.. Not true.

Finally, what is the most upsetting, is that if you write a negative review on an item, it won't be displayed on their website. They only display when the review high rated, so they can fool more customer.

gabrielv6
7/23/16

I ordered a set of 4 hanset radios, along with a pair of scissors. I receiced the package half opened with 2 radios and scissors. The boxes where crushed, but the 2 radios seemed to be ok.I never received the other 2. Customer service said they where on their way. Shipment was marked as completed.Never received the other 2. I keep complaining and they say to send pictures of package. Package was received , opened and thrown out since I was expecting another shipment to complete my order. Now they want pictures in order to help me.Where do I get pictures of items I never received? Terrible service. Never buy from them again. As for the person supposedly helping me (Winnie) guess the name suits the company and its employees.I was scammed. Terrible customer service.

lindaz21
7/23/16

Ordered a couple things on June 3 for my sons birthday which was June 13. Still waiting and it's now July 23. Wrote Customer Service three times so far, site says you'll get a response in 24 hours but they never responded. Grrrrrrrr!

leoh34
7/17/16

Purchase recently at Tmart while I was at Germany. In my opinion, Tmart is good to shop, it's very big and have enough facility to buy daily. The staff is nice and helpful also, I always get helped when I need, and they always not forget to smile. Love shopping here and I will keep supporting Tmart if I have time to go there.

forhada1
7/17/16

I recently purchased my daughters Birthday photographs through TRAMT! Amazed at how easy the upload process is and the prices are the Better!! Poster board, canvas, and every size you want! I LOVE TMART!!

sm896
7/17/16

My order item Shipped on time. Shipped it in the original packaging so the person the gift was for could see what it was on delivery. It was not a large item and should be been boxed. Great Shipping..

phongn3
7/17/16

Great product and fast shipping. I bought earrings as a gift for my wife and she loved it so much. Would highly recommend.

carrym1
7/17/16

I love TMART.COM especially. The store is big and smells good. The customer service is exceptional.TMART sells quality and beautiful things unlike other stores. Great Service.

adriand21
7/15/16

Ordered four articles. After waiting for close to a month for delivery, three were bad.

keithc51
7/12/16

I ordered a Macbook Pro battery. Two different types of screwdrivers are required to install this battery. Tmart sent one screwdriver, that fit neither of the necessary screws. When contacting customer support they insisted I send a photo of the screwdriver before offering any help. Horrible! If two screwdrivers are required and you know you only sent one, why do you need a photo?

Do not purchase anything from Tmart.com.

45 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question