US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

shellym50
7/28/16

I ordered a violin that came with a case. When I received the package, I couldn't wait to play it. Upon opening and examining,the violin, I noticed that it was really light weight, I wasn't sure if the violin was in there or not.

I opened the case up and it looked like a play violin. Like a toy. I tied to play it and there's NO sound. The stings are fake and flimsy and plastic looking like Angelica's Cynthia doll. The bow strings look like they are made from a cheap baby dolls hair.

I tired to play a few notes on the violin and this piece of crap played nothing but my thoughts and silent dreams. I WANT A REFUND for this $#*! you're calling a violin. I'm highly pissed off!!!!

This is some bull$#*!!!! This violin would work perfectly if I was playing for the deaf, I could fake play the notes with no sound but this crap I can't use.

The rosin was dryer than my feelings for this website!!!! This purchase was a joke and a waste of my time!!!

marks393
7/27/16

I love their Cree Flashlights, but will never order from them again. I have had two orders, out of perhaps 10, that were not complete (they sent about 1/2 of the stuff each time). After MUCH emailing back and forth, I was told by their rep to go to the Post office and fill out a "Stolen Mail" report form. I told them that the mail was not stolen, but was either lost or never shipped, but they insisted I do so. At the post office, the clerk told me that it was a crime to report mail as stolen if it was not.
Even when they did correctly fill orders, it often took as much as two months to deliver.

alexc143
7/23/16

Purchased a few items on this website, mostly LED light bulbs of different kinds.
First I have to say that the quality isn't there.. Out of a 10 pack purchased (LED GU10) only 3 are swill working after not even a year. After calling, I've just been that the warrqnty is 90 days.
Shipping is slow and often no tracking #, it takes about a month to receive the item, even if it's indicated shipped from USA warehouse.. Not true.

Finally, what is the most upsetting, is that if you write a negative review on an item, it won't be displayed on their website. They only display when the review high rated, so they can fool more customer.

gabrielv6
7/23/16

I ordered a set of 4 hanset radios, along with a pair of scissors. I receiced the package half opened with 2 radios and scissors. The boxes where crushed, but the 2 radios seemed to be ok.I never received the other 2. Customer service said they where on their way. Shipment was marked as completed.Never received the other 2. I keep complaining and they say to send pictures of package. Package was received , opened and thrown out since I was expecting another shipment to complete my order. Now they want pictures in order to help me.Where do I get pictures of items I never received? Terrible service. Never buy from them again. As for the person supposedly helping me (Winnie) guess the name suits the company and its employees.I was scammed. Terrible customer service.

lindaz21
7/23/16

Ordered a couple things on June 3 for my sons birthday which was June 13. Still waiting and it's now July 23. Wrote Customer Service three times so far, site says you'll get a response in 24 hours but they never responded. Grrrrrrrr!

leoh34
7/17/16

Purchase recently at Tmart while I was at Germany. In my opinion, Tmart is good to shop, it's very big and have enough facility to buy daily. The staff is nice and helpful also, I always get helped when I need, and they always not forget to smile. Love shopping here and I will keep supporting Tmart if I have time to go there.

forhada1
7/17/16

I recently purchased my daughters Birthday photographs through TRAMT! Amazed at how easy the upload process is and the prices are the Better!! Poster board, canvas, and every size you want! I LOVE TMART!!

sm896
7/17/16

My order item Shipped on time. Shipped it in the original packaging so the person the gift was for could see what it was on delivery. It was not a large item and should be been boxed. Great Shipping..

phongn3
7/17/16

Great product and fast shipping. I bought earrings as a gift for my wife and she loved it so much. Would highly recommend.

carrym1
7/17/16

I love TMART.COM especially. The store is big and smells good. The customer service is exceptional.TMART sells quality and beautiful things unlike other stores. Great Service.

adriand21
7/15/16

Ordered four articles. After waiting for close to a month for delivery, three were bad.

keithc51
7/12/16

I ordered a Macbook Pro battery. Two different types of screwdrivers are required to install this battery. Tmart sent one screwdriver, that fit neither of the necessary screws. When contacting customer support they insisted I send a photo of the screwdriver before offering any help. Horrible! If two screwdrivers are required and you know you only sent one, why do you need a photo?

Do not purchase anything from Tmart.com.

hossame2
7/11/16

So 2 months ago, i bought a keyboard from Tmart.com, and since then i'm still waiting, while the product description says only 25 days max for delivery! so i had to contact the customer service, the worst customer server i've ever seen, it seemed to me that they never read what write to them, and they we programmer to repeat 'You have to wait' over and over, it's has been a week now since i telked to them for the first time, and still haven't got my money back.

lottaw
7/8/16

Worst only store i ever bought something. Both products were not working. i wanted to return it, but that is the worst if you wanna return there something. So don't buy there something ever.
There customer service, you can't even say it is service, because you have to get a ticket to return something and after month they will reply and you are not even supposed to answer at this mail and there is no number to call them.
So it will take month to maybe return something and get your money back, if you are lucky.
But then you wasting a lot time with doing and trying to get your money back.
And who wants to waste so much time instead of enjoying it!!! So better don't buy there something and waste your time!!!

lyzas
7/3/16

Purchased recently from Tmart, I bought dash cam, my purchase date was June 22nd and I got it today in the mail.

The camera was great out of the box, hooked it up to my car and does a great job. Records in 1080p. At first I had doubts from purchasing from this site from all these bad reviews, but this site is good and they sell amazing products!

Will definitely be buying more from them later!

Tip for consumers: If you have a problem dont be shy to contact them. I got an update on my shipping notice after about a week and a half.

Very Friendly

bacn
6/22/16

Order the C8 XM-L T6 2000LM 5 Modes White Light LED Flashlight Black.
The flashlight is not bright as advertised for 2000LM.
Contact Tmart and they said that their product is good. Want to get the refund but we have to pay the shipping fee back to China - Not worth it.
Order the same one from eBay, deal with eBay seller is a lot easier and the price is a lot cheaper.
Glad that I always try to buy something cheap from these new seller to check out their customer service and know that I will never buy anything else from them!

For reference:
Order #: 151215ARCFFR
Shipped Item(s): 1 X C8 XM-L T6 2000LM 5 Modes White Light LED Flashlight Black
32002453 * 1
1 of 2 Ultrafire 18650 Battery dead on arrival....

martinb95
6/21/16

Tmart customer service is horrible!!! Do not waste your money buying from this company. You will be disappointed.

donj38
6/17/16

I ordered 8 LED bulbs that were supposed to be dimmable and were not and 3 LED bulbs that were just supposed to work on 120volts ac and they did not. Customer service had me send pictures of bulbs, boxes, packaging and even videos. Then they say they couldn't open video. I had no address to send bulbs back and they wouldn't give me one to do so. $50 wasted. Pay pal's dispute center was no help at all. This was.Order #: 160423QBP3YT
Order Date: Saturday 23 April, 2016

adderc
6/8/16

Laptop Battery arrived with a large crack in the unit. I got with the Live Chat expecting to get an RMA and Return label. 30 minutes later, I've still not been able to 'convince' the person on the other end that I want to return the item and get a refund, per their policies. I have been told that there will be a refund within 2 days, but wasn't provided with an RMA or Return Label, nor was I given any kind of confirmation.
I will give it two days, but don't expect much. Thankfully, I got the transcript of the chat prior to it being closed out.

vincentf25
6/7/16

No problems here, the items I received for my gopro are of great quality. I would buy from them again.

peggym24
5/19/16

I bought the 16000mAh Power Bank with Dual USB Ports. It is a little larger and heavier than I was expecting, but it will charge my phone several times before the power bank needs a charge. A nice feature is the power bank stops charging my phone when my phone is fully charged. Now I don't worry about leaving my phone a charger too long. The only minor complaint is the charge cord for the power bank is too short. It is only about 6 inches long so it has to be very close to a charger.

The shipping time was very short. I received the power bank in a very few days. I was very satisfied with the shipping."

idal18
5/18/16

Unwrap the parcel easily! Fortunately, my Xiaomi Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker was protected well in the delivering progress. The design and quality are very good as my expected, the effect of stereo will be tested recently, and we'll see...

forsterc
5/17/16

Got some questionable items - multimedia players - someone made a mistake.. But connect with customer service and they exchanged - no problems. If only other things were this easy -

rachelg54
5/17/16

Quick shipping, great communication & great quality
AAA+++

aland43
5/16/16

They give you the runaround if you have a problem with order, they seem not to understand plain engrish. Prices are good, stuff is made cheap, you can decide if it's worth the time.

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question