US Government’s NSF

Categories: Electronics, Gadgets, Home
UNIT 01A 10/F CARNIVAL COMMERCIAL BLDG 18 JAVA RD, NORTH POINT
HK, China
Tel: +852 8197 7220
https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/1vatm9neo3k4j1nz2v9z1ipqoy.html OR http://helpcenter.tmart.com/ticket/index.

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

forsterc

But connect with customer service and they exchanged - no problems. If only other things were this easy - (in 144 reviews)

changgew

I received my order from Tmart yesterday and I was amazed with the quality of the products I ordered. (in 375 reviews)

kirstenj

I wasn't sure if I should challenge the credit card transaction (I didn't use PayPal so I only had so much time ... (in 44 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

susant84
5/9/16

I always bought some tiny stuffs on this site, including one waterproof cell phone case and bracelet, etc. Luckily, they work well. I send the bracelet which can measure heart rate to my grandpa , and he loves it. Thanks Tmart. Loving u......

Best regards!

stashiad
5/8/16

Ordered an item money taken out instantly and then order cancelled after a few days and money not refunded a full on scam....

money refunded after a week.

jeand37
5/7/16

I bought a controller from this seller, it arrived damaged, and didn't work. When I tried to send it back, they wanted a photo of my ID and Credit Card, shady much? If you're going to buy something from these sellers (which I don't recommend) pay with paypal. Also, if you think their response shows they care about their feedback, it doesn't. It's the same canned response over and over again.

EDIT: Wow look who responded! Amazing, right? For sure not some canned response they send everyone.... Right?

deborahj25
5/6/16

I had bought many kinds of watches in the ad column. The quality and delivery are very good. It is worth recommending.

trevelt
5/5/16

Hello I ordered a battery from these people for my little brother's laptop. I thought this would be like any order similar to that of Amazon. I was wrong the first lie I received from these people was the promise of receiving the product in 48 hours. First of all they got their payment before the battery was out the door. After a week of waiting by the mailbox I just happened to check on the status because 48 hours is 2 days. I learned the battery was coming from Illinois. I figured oh that's why it's been over a week and still no battery. Then I discover it's in my city I'm like cool I'll get it today. 3 days later I'm still asking if it came. I went to the site to check where it was. Now it's in another city at this point I'm emailing Tmart they are saying "have some patience". I'm telling you it's been 2 weeks and then it's passing my town". Few days pass it goes right back to the factory. Now Tmart is saying "do a $3 paypal and we will resent it. But after May 1st this is discontinued" so I tried my best to figure out how the pay pal works. I just couldn't navagate the page. I even emailed them and asked for a phone number so I can get some assistant through the web page. Tmart responds we don't don't have a phone number. ???? Then keeps sending the link for the paypal. I threw out use my credit card that you already have on file. They can't apparently then sends the pay pal link again. After all that I email saying can I at least get my "80% refund" Gmail emails me saying I can not respond to Tmart. So I lost $16 bucks and have no battery. Thanks Tmart

gretab3
5/4/16

I am a regular custome, the deliver is still quicker than I expect, and the price is great.

mavisj2
5/4/16

I am happy to say that I have been extremely satisfied with all my purchases made thus far. And more so with Tmarts exemplary code of business conduct.

Till date, I have received all items ordered in excellent & perfect working conditions. In all my purchases, there was only one item which had a manufacturing defect. The item was promptly replaced with another item of my choice.

In a word, good price and suitable experience.

keitht34
4/29/16

If I could rate lower I would rate in the negatives. I recently purchased a battery replacement for my mother-in-laws laptop. Shipping told me it would be here in 2 days and it took 2 weeks, I shrugged this one off. Then, once it finally arrived I installed the battery and it shut the laptop down upon installation. I did tons of troubleshooting, the first one I got to identify for a short period of time but would not charge. I contacted customer service and informed them of everything, they asked me questions about the battery, laptop as customer service should. However, very impatient people to deal with, seeing I was trying to talk to them, cook dinner for my family and handle 2 children in the middle of it all. I finally got them to send me another replacement. AGAIN I was told a couple days and it took 2 weeks. Once again, I received the battery and did not work at all, no matter what trouble shooting I did. AGAIN I contacted customer service via ticket rather than chat, I got asked the same questions and requested to send pictures of the screen (this wasn't hard as neither of the batteries powered the laptop.) I got tired of the charades and requested an immediate full refund. The contacted me a day later telling me to wait a day for the refund (I just got this request today so I've yet to see how long it will take to do a simple refund.)
Here is where it gets insulting to me, I am an IT graduate, I service computers and other electronics in the local area for friends and family and I run my own online retail store. I know for a fact most of you who have been on both sides of customer service know how it works. Whats the term? Ah yes, Customers are always right! And for a business the LAST thing you want to do is make a customer mad, upset or angry. Why? Because angry customers talk, they talk to other potential customers and turn these potential customers away from your business. So Tmart, instead of replying to me and telling me how sorry you are for the issues for the 4th time. Try practicing some real customer service, notice you have a customer that is more than upset at your service and just want's a refund and to be done with your services and products that do not work. (Believe me there are many more sites I can blast my review on.)

stevenb134
4/27/16

I did a system reset in error. Everything on the screen changed to a lot of Chinese symbols. I did not have clue what to do with it. I emailed support and they walked me step by step through the process of identifying the correct Chinese symbol to get back to English. I could not ask for better service.

mikes385
4/24/16

I purchased 2 USB car chargers for my IPhone. When they arrived one did not work. So I emailed customer service about the problem. I got a reply the next day saying they would refund money into my Paypal account and sent a file confirming the refund. Norton AntiVirus refused to open the file because it contained a Trojan Virus. There was no refund. Sent 2 more requests thru their customer service with no reply and no refund. Its been about 3 weeks and still no refund, and even though it was an inexpensive charger, its clear that Tmart is not a responsible seller, does not stand behind their products, and chooses to ignore the importance of customer satisfaction. Only the lowest type of business would send an email reply that contains a malicious virus and have the nerve to call it a Paypal deposit confirmation, thank you Terry Wang. I will never buy from Tmart again.

Tmart please do not reply and ask me to email your customer service again, I have done that 3 times already and have only gotten a bogus reply, I'm not going waste any more time or money to email or order from you again.

nolar2
4/20/16

I bought two Wii Remotes. One without motions (bought accidentally) They wanted me to pay to return it! I decided to keep it! One has motion sensor in it! Neither one will work on my Wii U console. I tried the sync several times and they do not work. The one with motion works intermittently. Are these new??? I think not! The motion one has scratches all over the front and some sort of funk in one of the four lights at the bottom. Not very happy right now!!

annaf40
4/16/16

I ordered a pedometer - never arrived. Ticket placed three weeks ago hasn't been answered yet. Very, very disappointed.

danielm237
4/14/16

I tried the 3D printing service of TMART last month and get the package today. I printed a phone holder. it's really wonderful. you could see the PIC. the CS is professional and they led me to enjoy the shopping. I will try again for a portrait of myself.

darrella11
4/2/16

Purchased a battery charger for some lithium ultra fire batteries. It will not work as it doesn't have a US based plug on it. Round prongs, presumably for Chinese electrical outlets. Impossible to get in touch with customer service as they want a photo of whatever you purchased or received. Guess what - not everybody has a digital camera and the time to take photos and upload.
You can't just send them a simple comment.
Learned my lesson, I will not purchase from them again.

kristent12
3/30/16

I saw some mixed reviews and figured I would still give it a try. Don't. I paid $70 for a MagLev Globe for my fathers birthday. They were "out of stock" which I wasn't informed of until I emailed THEM, and got a very brief and rude response. I ordered the 7th and now its the 30th and I have yet to get the stupid globe for my dad. I will NEVER order from here again and beg you not to!!!

walterj13
3/30/16

ORDERED A ITEM AND IT DID NOT WORK SPENT 2MO AND 10 EMAIL AND WORKED THROUGH PAYPAL AND NEVER RECEIVED A RETURN LABLE. PAYPAL IS NOT EASEY TO WORK WITH.SENT THEM MANY EMAILS AND NO ANSWERS.

bklynb
3/26/16

Violin didn't make a sound. Cheap quality and very poor customer service. No phone number or email address to contact customer service, only online chat. I requested a transcript and did not receive any.

I heard from them the next day after I complained to PayPal. They gave me a prepaid return label. I was clear to PayPal that I was not going to pay for return shipping.

I bought a used violin from www.reverb.com. I heard they are the ebay of music. We'll see.

leroyb28
2/24/16

I ordered some merchandise for $5, and they started charging my account without my permission.
A person keeps responding with, "You mean someone stole your card", "Your product was already shipped, wait until it arrives and send it back."
As of now they have successfully charged my account once, and my bank helped me with fraud and scam alerts.
Do not buy anything from this site. Stay with reliable sites, you know who they are. China does not have oversight on their online fraudsters.

kevinp80
2/22/16

First order went very well. Was very happy til I recieved a bait and switch email. Tried to make a purchase, wouldnt even let me log on to the site for over 2 days. Customer service expected me to prove it. When I did they just gave me the run around. Now they refuse to let me delete my account. The battle has just begun. Save your money,spend it with a company that actually wants your business. If I cant get it made anywhere but china I guess I will do without.

cassic1
2/22/16

I ordered a watch in Sept. I finally got it in Nov. - BROKEN. When I contacted them about it, they asked if it was broken when I got it (or, in other words, did *I* break it!). Then they needed "proof" that it was broken. Have you ever tried taking a photo of the broken crystal on a cheap watch? I was finally able to get a clear enough picture. In Jan. they offered me 500 'points' with the condition that they could only be used on an item worth $10 or more. Very, very unprofessional.

sumeetd1
2/21/16

After goods not arriving for 6 months and contactintg customer service several times and getting no response***I left a review here and was advised to contact t mart customer service.

After contacting them again no response /refund after several attempts......

T-mart WEBSITE SHOULD CEASE TO TRADE IF THEY CANNOT TAKE DELIVER
GOODS OR GOVT SHOULD TAKE ACTION AGAINST CROOK***THUGS*THIEVES LIKE THEM*****

I cannot believe the amount of cheek they have to keep trading and people keep loosing their money for items that are never delivered or customer services that never respond.

vilmac1
2/21/16

I just placed an order and hope this does not gets to be a bad experience as I have been reading Tmart reviews (after I placed my order) from other customers that do not sound too happy. prices look good and the merchandise is decent. if I get to receive my product as I should, I plan to purchase more stuff from Tmart.... Hope their services comes true, it would be a waste of business if they don't...

jennifers216
2/18/16

I ordered a simple tiara from tmart on 2/1/2016. The product stated it was in a warehouse in the US and would take 24 hours to process and ship. Needless to say I had never received it. I sent an email to customer service asking where it was and they stated that in between Jan 29-Feb 4th the payment system maintenance. I then asked for a refund. I noticed the status on the order stated cancelled but I received no refund (which in their policy it states you will get one within 24 hours) and SURPRISE, NO REFUND. I then get an email asking to send a picture of my credit card to them, what company operates like that, sounds like fraud to me. I emailed back and stated they were able to take my money so they should be able to refund it. I get an email back stating I should "cancel my order". Mind you when I sent my first email asking for a refund my order stated cancelled and I even attached a picture of that to the dolts that work for the "company". I think this place is a huge fraud. NEVER will I order here and NEVER will I tell anyone to order from here.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

zachr10
2/18/16

(Update: Just got emails informing me that my orders could not be processed due to payment system maintenance. I think my purchase was refunded, so now I'm only annoyed at the morons who made it impossible for me to buy buckyballs from a website I trust. I added a star to my rating though because it seems a bit more fair now. I haven't tried buying anything else from the site. I may add another star after I verify that I got my money back.)

I ordered a few things a few weeks ago and they never shipped.
Now, the things I ordered may have been recalled in the US, so I would have completely understood if they could not be shipped (Isn't it hilarious that we can buy assault weapons, but magnetic desk toys are banned? Also, if you're dumb enough to give your small kid strong magnetic beads to play with, then the kid probably isn't safe anyway.)

I never got any email about the order except for the payment confirmation.
I tried to send a message to the customer support through the website, but it said the order number didn't exist. The order number that I copied from the payment confirmation email.

russells33
2/15/16

I had my doubts about this place even before buying, so I decided to give it a try with a very small order (a replacement battery for a laptop) because they offered the best price and no shipping charges. I even paid the extra tracking fee.

Big mistake! it was evident very soon that the tracking fee is totally worthless. Customer Support is almost like an automated system which only answers "It's a pleasure to serve you, you will get your items soon, we hope to hear from you again". Two months later I still didn't get my shipment. Fortunately I had paid with Paypal and opened a controversy to get my money back.

43 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question