Review of Tmart

HK, China
Tel: +852 8197 7220

jamieh117
5/22/17

I ordered a bunch of makeup pallets. They took for ever to come and when I finally did receive them.....all crushed and broken! The box was full of they crushed eye shadow powder and not even packed safely. The outsides were all dented as well. Absolutely useless when I received them. All were broken. I purchased to sell in my boutique and now have to toss in trash! They refused to refund me even if I sent them back. I had pictures to prove they were all broken and they still said no! I could have 30 points on their site! I paid over $50.00. I didn't want (points) the order took over a month to get and it was all severely damamaged and useless. Why would I want points worth a little over half of what I paid? To receive more trashed products? NO THANK YOU!!! Now I am having to open a dispute with PayPal to try to recoup my money! Do not order from this company! If I could rate a zero I would!

kevina89
5/20/17

Tried to get replacement per companies 180 day warranty. Customer Service continually said was out of warranty, ignoring the difference in the purchase vs ship date (which their own policy stated clearly was the start of the 180 day warranty). After 5 exchanges and several hours, finally told replacement was approved and I should received in 30-45 days (vs 5 days for original item). Approval was just completed so I must wait - but I still have doubts I'll even receive it.

Also, don't believe the overly positive ratings. I tried posting a negative rating for this product and it was "never approval". Figures..

rubyf20
5/15/17

I payed for shipping and it took nearly 20 days. it has very bad customer service which don't even wander your question.

michaels617
5/15/17

If there are any good reviews, it's from TMart.com's own people. We returned our item and tracked it to them and we still don't have our refund several weeks later. When you contact them, they ask a dumb unrelated question over & over. I don't think anyone there speaks English. They don't 5-Stars, they get 5-thumbs down.

kristinm49
5/15/17

I received this product and there were 6 pieces missing from the package. When I contacted the company their solution was to credit me 300 point which is $3.0 to replace the 6 peices myself. Instead of offering my any real solutions I'm sending it back for a refund... which they chose to remind me has to be returned within 15 days or no refund even though it took them a week to come up with the $#*!tiest solution. I do not recommend buying from this company.

nigelg13
5/9/17

If you're thinking about ordering from Tmart don't just think do it. Excellent quality goods, fantastic prices, super fast delivery, terrific all round service. Highly recommended thanks Nigel.

lutac1
5/9/17

I order a laser light and after 2 month of waiting (probably)they will return my money back,so do not buy anything from them

jimmyt34
5/8/17

I ordered and received my product as promised. quality seems good, looks nice, and the price was very good.

alanl70
5/1/17

I bought a watch to measure my heart rate at sports. It come to the rate of 25BPM which is not accurate. I contacted the service through their portal for a exchange or refund but no answer. a month later i got an email that the problem is resolved. There is no phone I can reach them, submitted the same request again and there is no any other response afterwards. don't buy anything on this website. You won't feel happy about product and service.

andresb20
4/29/17

No fue una mala experiencia pero tuve algunos altercados. Hubieron complicaciones con el envío del producto, sin embargo me ofrecieron múltiples soluciones para mis problemas lo que hizo de la experiencia un poco más agradable.

nicolem154
4/27/17

I have purchased clothes and accessories from Tmart over the years. The products always arrive within a week or so. Most of the items have been really cute though a few were not so great. They were all extremely cheap though so I am just more cautious about what I order. Definitely a reliable company.

greenn3
4/26/17

No problems at all, at least for RC model parts. You can get good prices if search for coupons. Will order in future

phillipf11
4/24/17

not good product 2 of 3 items are trash do not work sent video 3 time in just a few days now they come back and say I did not respond to the and they can not find the email.so sent it to them on chat they could not open the video they say now give them 24 hours more time I have been asking for my money back since feb 15 2017 no they will not give it back do not buy from Tmart.com they will take you money and send you $#*!

sepidehj
4/19/17

We paid 24.50 USD and ordered blood pressure monitor 2 months ago. We have not got the product and we contacted them several times but nothing has arrived yet.

ronv17
4/18/17

I ordered a phone magnetic holder and and they were fast in taking my money from my account but until now I have not receive my order. It's been three weeks! I cannot even track shipment! Been emailing them and sent a complaint and I was told to wait for my order but nothing is delivered! BAD EXPERIENCE!!!

arthore
4/14/17

I had a problem with an item and customer service handled it in a timely manner.
And I am satisfied with the service that I received

gregb111
4/11/17

I returned items 7 weeks ago at least and no refund and no reply when I use their complaint department email. If you like crappy, non working products and the runaround to return said merchandise and get a refund this is the site for you!

genew11
4/8/17

I bought a drone and one of the motors were defective and they wanted to send me a new motor to install myself. When I said I wouldn't be able to do that they said I could return it, but after I did, they will not give a full refund and come up with a different lame excuse every time in their broken English. They have lied and have been confused in every message.
Update: After many, many emails exchanged, Tmart is still not refunding me ALL that I paid for the drone. They offer me points, but I have no interest in ever purchasing anything from Tmart. DO NOT BUY FROM TMART!

josel143
4/8/17

if you caught my attention to those3 reviews. I need to answer it just to come near to tmart.com. I have 2 dropshipping company now but just the same no one in live chat. Anyway I can try which I think much easier to do. Thanks.

bobg94
4/6/17

I have been purchasing things from Tmart for many years. So far I have been happy with all my purchases. On the occasional times that I needed to contact customer service I have been very please with their responses, and resolution of my problems.

danielm317
3/24/17

Tmart has good quality items for a good price. I have contacted customer service a few times, they are polite and try to help you with your issues. The shipping is pretty fast as well.

johnm1018
3/22/17

if you get you product you are lucky if you get the wrong item it is impossible to get a proper response from customer service 90 day return means nothing

ald430
3/17/17

I placed an order in the early part of January and only got half of the order and still waiting for the other half as of today which is 3 months later, the parts that did come was defected. I have been going back n forth with the online support asking for a refund, but all they are offering are points to use on a new order.

jacobb69
3/16/17

can barely begin to describe the depths of ignorance and sheer callus disregard of this utterly useless company.

here's the bullet points of 5 months of fighting.....

ORDERED SEPT

SENT TO WRONG ADDRESS 3 TIMES

TOLD THEM MY CORRECT ADDRESS FIVE TIMES

PAID TO ADDITIONAL LOTS OF POSTAGE

ASSURED IT HAD BEEN SENT TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS SIX TIMES

HAVE REQUESTED A REFUND FOUR TIMES

STILL NO PACKAGE OR REFUND

I dont know how a company can be so useless and continue to survive.

They will literally ignore all of your complaints and constantly bat you away with placation's.

My message saga is still ongoing just to get a refund, i wonder if they can make it a year!

Please never order anything from these complacent morons.

ionig
3/10/17

I often order from Tmart and like their products and service. I couple times received product that was damaged by postal services and receive very quickly replacement of the damaged goods.
Love this place.

Tip for consumers: You pay a third of what you will pay in the store and it is coming to your door.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Try your hardest to resolve the problem. If you ordered through a site such as Amazon make a complaint so the company (Tmart) will know along with other potential buyers. In the future never order from this company - in a word they suck

By Jeff R. on 9/29/15
Helpful answer

Stay away from Tmart, as far as you can! ... if you want to have nice days. I ordered and paid a product 50 days ago. They did not even ship it. I contacted them many times, I spent a lot of time chatting with them, they always promise to mail the product in 1 - 2 days, but they do nothing. Yesterday I asked a refound. They refound me only 63% of the price I paid, instead of refounding 100% what I paid or instead of giving me some interest for using my money for 50 days. I was ordering items from them for years, I was pleased with them, but lately I am having serious problems constantly.

By robbed b. on 4/7/15
Helpful answer

This site is bull$#*!. They are thieves. They never sent my product and then refunded me minus shipping charges. I can't believe they are still on the internet. They need to be investigated as the criminals they are. Freaking Chinese thieves.

By Shiela S. on 11/28/15
Helpful answer

I ordered and paid a product 50 days ago. They did not even ship it. I contacted them many times, I spent a lot of time chatting with them, they always promise to mail the product in 1 - 2 days, but they do nothing. Yesterday I asked a refound. They refound me only 63% of the price I paid, instead of refounding 100% what I paid or instead of giving me some interest for using my money for 50 days. Stay away from Tmart as far as you can. I was ordering items from them for years, I was pleased with them, but lately I am having serious problems constantly.

By robbed b. on 6/23/15
Helpful answer

Hi John E., Sorry for our delayed reply! We have three parcels at UK, US, and HK. As usually, parcels shipped from UK warehouse just need about 1-3 weeks for delivering. And parcels shipped from US, HK warehouse to UK need about 4-6 weeks for delivering. Please notice the warehouse when you order the items. Here is the link of our shipping policy, you can refer to the "ship from": http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Shipping-Policy.html#go5 If you have any other problems, you can also contact with our online service. Here is link: http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html We will do our best help you solve the problem. Hope it can help you. Have a nice day! Best wishes, Tmart Service Team

By Tmart T. [Tmart Rep] on 5/23/15
Helpful answer

Dear Customer, Sorry for our delayed reply and the inconvenience caused by us. Would you please tell us your order#? So that we can check it for you. Or you can also contact with our live chat staff and telling them the details of your problem. Here is link: http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html We will do our best help you solve the problem. Thank you for your support and understanding. Best wishes, Tmart Service Team

By Tmart T. [Tmart Rep] on 4/29/15
Helpful answer

I really don't know cos I stop visiting their site since they are fake and scammer. So don't even get tempted with the pictures posted on their site cos you will surely regret doing anything with them.

By Akintunde A. on 12/13/15
Helpful answer

Keep pestering them,, sometimes customer service sucks,,

By Bong D. on 8/13/15
Helpful answer

The website is authentic. However, be careful about the products that you order from them. They are cheaply made.

By Marquetta M. on 7/11/15
Helpful answer

If I had to guess, the item you ordered will end up taking at least a month to arrive, and it's entirely possible they give you the wrong thing as well. My experience with Tmart has been VERY poor with shipping time and customer service. They told me my order would take about a month to ship, but I did not receive it until 3 months later. Because I hadn't received it, I figured they were scamming me so I requested a refund. They were unable to figure out how to do that. Their customer service ended up ignoring me for the rest of my messages after that. So I must say I recommend just about anything over Tmart.

By Logan D. on 9/18/15
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other customers.

62 Photos for Tmart