Review of Tmart

HK, China
Tel: +852 8197 7220

greenn3
4/26/17

No problems at all, at least for RC model parts. You can get good prices if search for coupons. Will order in future

phillipf11
4/24/17

not good product 2 of 3 items are trash do not work sent video 3 time in just a few days now they come back and say I did not respond to the and they can not find the email.so sent it to them on chat they could not open the video they say now give them 24 hours more time I have been asking for my money back since feb 15 2017 no they will not give it back do not buy from Tmart.com they will take you money and send you $#*!

sepidehj
4/19/17

We paid 24.50 USD and ordered blood pressure monitor 2 months ago. We have not got the product and we contacted them several times but nothing has arrived yet.

ronv17
4/18/17

I ordered a phone magnetic holder and and they were fast in taking my money from my account but until now I have not receive my order. It's been three weeks! I cannot even track shipment! Been emailing them and sent a complaint and I was told to wait for my order but nothing is delivered! BAD EXPERIENCE!!!

arthore
4/14/17

I had a problem with an item and customer service handled it in a timely manner.
And I am satisfied with the service that I received

gregb111
4/11/17

Had several entries on here about robot GRIP openers I bought. Finally agreed to let me return for a refund. Their warehouse received returned items over a month ago. No refund in last 2 credit card cycles. Emailed them 4 days ago at least and not even a response! ! !! Pretty sure all the positive responses on here are made by the company themselves at this point

genew11
4/8/17

I bought a drone and one of the motors were defective and they wanted to send me a new motor to install myself. When I said I wouldn't be able to do that they said I could return it, but after I did, they will not give a full refund and come up with a different lame excuse every time in their broken English. They have lied and have been confused in every message.
Update: After many, many emails exchanged, Tmart is still not refunding me ALL that I paid for the drone. They offer me points, but I have no interest in ever purchasing anything from Tmart. DO NOT BUY FROM TMART!

josel143
4/8/17

if you caught my attention to those3 reviews. I need to answer it just to come near to tmart.com. I have 2 dropshipping company now but just the same no one in live chat. Anyway I can try which I think much easier to do. Thanks.

bobg94
4/6/17

I have been purchasing things from Tmart for many years. So far I have been happy with all my purchases. On the occasional times that I needed to contact customer service I have been very please with their responses, and resolution of my problems.

cs169
3/30/17

I love TMart. They are the up and coming best way to shop for low cost items. I love the free shipping on everything! They have a great variety of items as well.

danielm317
3/24/17

Tmart has good quality items for a good price. I have contacted customer service a few times, they are polite and try to help you with your issues. The shipping is pretty fast as well.

johnm1018
3/22/17

if you get you product you are lucky if you get the wrong item it is impossible to get a proper response from customer service 90 day return means nothing

ald430
3/17/17

I placed an order in the early part of January and only got half of the order and still waiting for the other half as of today which is 3 months later, the parts that did come was defected. I have been going back n forth with the online support asking for a refund, but all they are offering are points to use on a new order.

jacobb69
3/16/17

can barely begin to describe the depths of ignorance and sheer callus disregard of this utterly useless company.

here's the bullet points of 5 months of fighting.....

ORDERED SEPT

SENT TO WRONG ADDRESS 3 TIMES

TOLD THEM MY CORRECT ADDRESS FIVE TIMES

PAID TO ADDITIONAL LOTS OF POSTAGE

ASSURED IT HAD BEEN SENT TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS SIX TIMES

HAVE REQUESTED A REFUND FOUR TIMES

STILL NO PACKAGE OR REFUND

I dont know how a company can be so useless and continue to survive.

They will literally ignore all of your complaints and constantly bat you away with placation's.

My message saga is still ongoing just to get a refund, i wonder if they can make it a year!

Please never order anything from these complacent morons.

ionig
3/10/17

I often order from Tmart and like their products and service. I couple times received product that was damaged by postal services and receive very quickly replacement of the damaged goods.
Love this place.

Tip for consumers: You pay a third of what you will pay in the store and it is coming to your door.

jordanh58
3/10/17

I paid $79.99 for dashboard camera recorder for car. After two weeks later charger when bad. All I want is replacement for charge but they refused to do so. This place is JOKER!!! 1st. Try to give me 400point . I don't need. 2nd. Asking me to go local store to get it. 3tr. Try to convince me to refund $3.00 to my count LOl!!!!!! And now after all those nonsense email back and forth . I try to return everything for full refund. Now they told me to wait in patience. I'm still waiting from 02/2017 now 3/2017.

howardb57
3/7/17

Ticket number: 85794BC98540467CA33DF983EA959B55
You finally send a response yes. But is is not possible to send a message via your system. It keeps deleting the message while trying to send. From what I experienced from you until now you're doing this on purpose. I'm busy with you for months now. I'll just throw away the worthless tool and forget this. The time I already lost it not worht it anymore. If you really wanted to solve anything you should have called.

christophers102
3/6/17

I had bought a microphone on Tmart, they did not deliver. When I file a dispute on the order by PayPal, they still have the guts to ignore my dispute, until I write bad about them on their Facebook. They refund me due to fear of having bad reputation.

jans134
3/4/17

Fast delivery, price and a good and fast customer service.
All orders were delivered as stated on the site.

hghg2
Hgh G.
2/26/17

I bought a 40 dollar drone I bought it and a weak later I got an email saying sorry your item will not be shipped and I got no refunds

crystalj29
2/15/17

This place is a scam. They processed my payment in PayPal, but said "it did not go through". They sent me an email asking for my PayPal account information, my credit card information and a copy of my license. DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

sabrinascottp
2/13/17

Product works great just as it should Wonderful price Quick shipping What more can you ask for?????????????????????????????

adop4
2/13/17

Got my order splitted in 2 shipments but not bad at all, even on the delivery timing.
Contacted customer service and had quite fast reply.

luciousj6
2/10/17

I ordered two items in my order and PayPal took the payment from the wrong account. Within an hour I noticed it from my phone bank app and the confirmation email. I called pay pal and they said I have to go through Tmart. I sent tmart emails called the number pay pal gave me. Not a working number. It's takes up to 24 hours for a response to just change change payment or cancel order. It's been 3 days of nothing happening to fixing my issue. I got to a live tmart customer service chat. And she tells me she can't do nothing to help me,and reorder items or pay to ship back for refund. That not what I wanted to do.

corinnem10
2/10/17

For the most part products are perfect for what I want them for. Great price, sometimes shipping takes awhile.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

49 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 12/13/15
on 9/29/15
How come one of Tmart Online Suppor
said she can not change the price when i ask for Lowest Price Guarantee
here is copy of conversation with her
04:01 Your Question is 150407JMGJJD + i have found lower price other web retailer
04:01 Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
04:02 You are now chatting with Chen Winnie - Retails
04:02 Chen Winnie: Here is the Tmart Customer Service Center.
This is Winnie and it is my great honor to service you.

04:03 sang kim: thank you
04:04 sang kim: i just found lower price in dealsmachine.com
04:04 Chen Winnie: Do you mean that you want to cancel the order
04:05 sang kim: price match
04:06 Chen Winnie: We can not change the item price
04:08 sang kim: you can not match lower price from other store?
04:09 sang kim: lower price guarantee is not going to work here?
04:12 Chen Winnie: Yeah,we can not change it
04:16 sang kim: ok cancel my order please
04:19 Chen Winnie: Ok
04:19 Chen Winnie: I have canceled this order for you.
The refund will be finished in 1-2 business days.
Hope your kind patience

04:19 Chen Winnie: Is there any other things I can do for you?
04:19 Chen Winnie: I am sorry. If you don't have any other questions, I would like to leave this conversation to help other customers. Have a good day!Bye .
on 4/7/15
on 8/13/15
on 7/11/15
on 9/18/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other customers.

62 Photos for Tmart