Review of LightInTheBox

LightInTheBox reviews

Beijing, China 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Halloween Sale! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

sayarik
12/13/17

i order from them a phone on 25 november shipped out on 27 november and from this date track number dont update i contact them and they ignore me now i want my money and they refuse and want to take my money i will go to paypal and its the last time ordering from them

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

After reviewing your order, I found out, that your package is not delayed. The Total Delivery Time consists of both the processing time and the shipping time. On our website the processing time appears on the product page, right above the "add to cart" button. For more information please see the following link.

And we state it in the shipping method choosing part at the Check-Out page when you placed this order. So it's normal that you still haven't received the package because it's still in transit.

After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16943040# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
bogdanc1
12/10/17

Aunque debes valorar el producto, teniendo en cuenta lo que esta pasando con esta "empresa", no me parece normal que se lleven las estrellas por la buena calidad del producto, no es su merito.

Te dicen que te llega en 6 - 8 dias y te llega en un mes como a mi, eso si tienes suerte algunos han recibido el patinete en 80 dias. Aunque estoy contento con el producto, es la primera y la ultima vez que compro en esta web, es una burla, siempre te dicen "lamentablemente", "espere mas" etc. No tienes ni control del envio, no sabes donde esta tu pedido (mi codigo no se ha actualizado ni ahora) ni nada.

Horrible, terrible, una pesadilla, muy descontento con esta empresa.

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Este es el Supervisor de Servicio al Cliente de Lightinthebox. Estoy encantado de ayudar.

Lamento mucho que su paquete se haya retrasado debido a la cuestión de despacho de aduana de este lote de scooters, los paquetes originales nos han sido devueltos o destruidos por su oficina local personalizada, lleva algún tiempo hasta que encontremos el transportista legítimo para llevar este producto específicamente, porque es un producto grande, caro y nuevo que causa más atención en el despacho de aduana. Está totalmente en nosotros y también he presentado una queja a la compañía de transportes.

Después de revisar su caso, realicé la identificación del boleto = 16903965 # en nuestro centro de boletos y proporcioné una solución para su caso. por favor inicie sesión en su cuenta - vaya a "centro personal" - "mi boleto" para verificar nuestra respuesta. por favor, póngase en contacto con nosotros respondiendo el ticket ya que toda la información se registrará en el sistema. Gracias por su cooperación.
enishil
12/9/17

So far i got to say the CS is more helpful than the website.

Shipping timing and processes could be improve but the after sales (CS) support is there to pick up their mess.

Tip for consumers: ....

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delayed shipping. I have contacted the logistics department for help to investigate your case and promise to offer a proper solution for your case.

I also realize the previous way to handle your case in the previous tickets was not flexible. In order to resolve the problem in a propre way, I had conducted new Ticket ID =16897012 in our ticket center for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
aleksandrs12
12/9/17

I've ordered a laptop with Shipping Method: Express Expedited (2 - 3 business days) and shipment time < 24 hours.
But this was a lie: tracking information became available only after 4 business days only.
And now them are saying to wait even more, 8-12 days.
I'd ordered this laptop due to only the fast shipment announced - to receive it in USA.
Now, due to the fact that them did not fulfill their obligations, I'll probably never receive this laptop as I've left the USA and now located in other country.

Their "customer service" just "resolved" my problem without any actual solution proposed - just with words: "please wait 7-10 more days even after deadline instead of 2-3 days promised". ANd them was informed about I'm leaving USA shortly.

So, I had to raise this to PayPal. Let see about if I'll get my money back or not.
But I won't recommend this one at all.

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I sincerely apologize that the package was delayed due to the busy schedule of the shipping carrier and for the inconvenience caused it may have caused. I took your constructive feedback seriously and have forwarded your case to the logistics department. They will re-evaluate the qualification of this shipping carrier. We promise we will improve our shipping service.

As for your case, i had conducted new Ticket ID =16897240 in our ticket center and help you resolve the problem in the ticket. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
chilombom
12/9/17

I ordered goods on the 26.11.17 worth $96.70 of which $48.62 was for express expedited shipping (3-5 working days), they instead shipped my items via postal services which costs about $2-3 and takes 30 days, they have refused to refund me shipping costs that i paid. To make it worse they say i should receive my items in 180 days, how is that fair? These people are thieves!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox.

We have checked your order and regret to inform you that your order cannot be shipped using Expedited Shipping. Your order contains "Makeup", a product type classified as dangerous in recent airline shipping regulations. We have no choice but to ship your order via regular Postal Service, which does allow these objects to be transported. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

But I can fully understand your disappointment with this case. As for your case, i had conducted new Ticket ID =16897167 in our ticket center and provide new solutions for you. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
yolandam32
12/8/17

I pay for some dresses and over a month and several emails back and forth I still didn't get a reimbursement neither the product because the package is marked as getting ready to be shipped from china postal services, there was no activity on the order other than paid and shipped, keep in mind this is an international company so there is no way I could sue the company to get my $$ back. STAY AWAY BIG SCAMMERS....

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I sincerely apologize for the shipping delay and all the inconveniences caused.We will take full responsibility of it.

Your order was shipped out in three parcels, I have checked them, and found that parcel LS150774085CN had been delivered to you on 2017-11-27. Here is the delivery information: 2017-11-27 15:11 PALM DESERT, CA 92260, Delivered, In/At Mailbox, Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 3:11 pm on November 27, 2017 in PALM DESERT, CA 92260. You may check it follow link: http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=LS150774085CN&fc=03013

The second and third parcel are still in transit, LS171004048CN and LS171004025CN, as it is really a bust time for international carrier, maybe there is delay in transit, I have contacted the carrier and confirmed that you should receive the other parcels within 2 weeks.

As you are valued client for us, I have conducted new ticketId=16890961 in our ticket center and will help you resolve the problem in the ticket. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
kateo29
12/7/17

I ordered shoes and a dress from lightinthebox a month ago and despite the shipping being estimated as 5-7 days I have yet to receive the order or hear from the company. Really upset as they have my money and I have no clothing order! this was meant for my daughters wedding and I had to shop the day before my flight as it hadnt arrived.

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative

As for your case, i had conducted new ticketId=16880480 in our ticket center and will help you resolve the problem in the ticket. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
patsyw3
12/5/17

Non recept of shoes
Where are my shoes ordered nov 11 I have had no response from this company despite repeated emails Would not recommend

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative

While I've just checked and it shows the package was delivered to your address successfully on 2017-12-06. Have you received it?

Online update tracking information: [2017-12-06 15:16 MOUNT CLAREMONT WA, Delivered]

I had conducted new ticketId=16858442 in our ticket center and will follow up your case and resolve all the problems in the ticket. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

P.S: please be noted all customers can contact us via opening a ticket. We feel sorry we did not receive a ticket from you. Please contact us via open a new ticket next time according to the following link:
rafaelg36
12/5/17

I ordered a smartphone. The processing time was 6 days at most. It's been 11 days already and the package hasn't been sent.

It's my first time purchasing something in this web and it's not being a good first impression...

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I sincerely apologize for the order delay and all the inconveniences it may have caused. We will take full responsibility of it.

As for your case, i had conducted new ticketId=16858393 in our ticket center and will help you resolve the problem in the ticket. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
valerios1
12/3/17

- The customer service can cancel your order without your permission and give you back only 50% of the money.
- The customer service usually answer 24 hours after the message is sent.
- The customer service is not clear
- The customer service does not read what you tell them.
- The customer service is not willing to help you.
- The delivery time claimed is not real.
- There is no warranty.
- Stay away from this website.

So what happened is that I ordered a product the 24th of November.
They claimed the package would be packed and sent in 24 hours.
I paid the express delivery service, which claimed to deliver the package to my door in less than 8 business days.

The 30th of November, I contacted the Customer Service, as the package wasn't sent yet and there was a delay with the time.

As the customer service used to play around with me, without being clear, I went straight to the point saying that I wanted a full refund, the first of December.
I have read the FAQs and it says that when an order was cancelled, there would be only a 50% refund.

The customer service agent asked me if I was sure to cancel the order.
I answered that I wanted a full refund.

Then, without my permission they cancelled my order.

What happened next, is that I started to ask if there would be a full refund and they did not answer to me.

I did not want things to go this way. They are just ignoring me now saying that the order has been cancelled, even if I did not ask for it.

I noticed that they don't read what you tell them. Even if you tell them your name three hundred times , they will just say "Dear Mr / Ms Customer".
You can write them: "Write Monkey in the replay if you read this, and I will give you 5 thousands dollars". They are not going to write monkey.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this website.

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear Valerio Scandurra,

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I’d like to help with all your problems.

Firstly, I am afraid that you misunderstood our cancellation policy. Based on our policy, 50% handling fee would only be charged when customers requested to cancel Made-To-order products after 24 hours of purchase. For example, the Customized size dresses. However, your product is not a Made-To-order product. So it can be cancelled with 100% refund before shipment. We did not mention that you would be charged handling fee for cancellation.

Furthermore, I am sorry that you misunderstood our shipping time. Please kindly note 8 business days is only for shipping, not including the processing time. Before your order is shipped off, we have to process your order and put your item through its strict quality control tests. Your product is not a ships in 24 hours product while we state processing time on the product page. We're sorry that you might haven't noticed this information.

I've checked your previous ticket and found you requested to get back full refund on 2017-11-29. We wanted to make a confirm with you if you would like to cancel the order. You answered that you were "looking forward for a full refund". So we cancelled your order and have completed 100% refund EUR135.12 for you on 2017-12-01. Please understand we could only provide full refund after the order is cancelled.

If you think the responses we provided in the previous ticket were not clear, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will take your constructive feedback seriously and promise to improve our service.

For more information of your case, i had conducted NEW ticketId=16758329 in our ticket center and will provide you details of the 100% refund. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
katerinam3
12/1/17

I have mixed feelings about my experience with this shop. First of all they have a well designed page with the capability to shop in your own language (I'm Greek by the way) which was very convenient. I ordered from them 4 clothing accessories which turned to be as promised and seen in the fotos.My problem was the customer services about import duties and taxes. I paid the insurance for that just in case. Despite my shipping choice of global postal service they decided for some reason to sent it with global express expedited with the result of having to pay 112 euros in customs for a package that costs 35 euros. I asked their customer services three time if they cover the expenses (before accepting the package of course) and three time they promised they would. When i received the package and sent the invoices they said they couldn't recognize if it was the same package. I sent more invoices to clear this out, then the cost was too high and they could only afford 50% refund. Their answers to my question "Why you promised full refund knowing the cost?" was "we have our rules" or "Thank you for shopping with us" or "We inform you know". After two months of that kind of negotiations i accepted the 50% and the answer was the cost is too high and they can not recognize the invoices.
But on the contrary a few days after publishing my review i was contacted by their customer service supervisor who apologized for the situation and promised me that he would deal with this problem personally. Also he has undertaken to provide a full refund for the duties and taxes i had paid for my order. I'm very pleased for the immediate and clear response. So far they have given me a portion of the money and the rest are about to sent in a few days. Concluding I'm highly satisfied of how things turned out despite the situation i had to face.

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

Reviewing the previous records, i see that the tax you paid for this order is extremely high. Normally is the import tax 50% of the order mount, but yours is 200% of the order amount, which is very unusual, and we don't know where went wrong, but we won't let you suffer any loss since you have paid our insurance of tax. So i decided to refund you the full amount of tax 112.60 EUR at once. Hope you could forgive us.

After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16828881# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
torih10
11/28/17

Do not trust this company. They are the worst to deal with. I ordered 3 junior bridesmaids dresses for my wedding, and after waiting over a month and not receiving them, nor any emails or notifications from the company, I looked into it. I eventually found a message they sent me under their tickets tab on the account that let me know the dresses had been shipped back to them in China. They made me repay an extra charge of $35 to ship them back. Then, they took weeks to get it done. I eventually asked them to cancel the reshipment because I knew they would arrive too late. Instead, they express shipped them to my house and charged me fully for them. WORST COMPANY EVER. Seriously. I asked if I could please return them and was told I had to do so within 14 days. Well, I am sorry that I was already at my wedding and on my honeymoon when they arrived. I am in the process of complaining to a supervisor and will see where that goes.

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

Your order is placed on end Augustus, the first package is returned to us because of the Hurricane Houston. Sorry the reshipment did not make it on time.

After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16790722# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
joseh75
11/27/17

I have tried paying for a pair of boots, they simply cannot except CC. I have tried 4 different ones. communication is almost impossible.

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

I suggest you to change the payment method to paypal, this is the fast way to confirm the payment. For more details of the solution, I had conducted ticket ID=16780266# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
vitaliyv8
11/27/17
• Updated review

Hi everybody!

Would like to say BIG THANKS to the LightInTheBox!

This guys has best prices comparing with other sites, products which are always avaliable and fast shipment - I get my scooter Xiaomi m365, just for 14 days!

I have a realy small issue with my order, so I contacted to LightInTheBox customer service and got immediate reply. My issue was resolved! Special thank you would like to say for Leon, the person who was working with me until my case wasn't closed!

I'm very happy and completely satisfied!

Pleasure to deal with! Will order more stuff from them!

Thank you!

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

We have received your review yesterday and have provided you a solution, it seems you are not happy with the solution we brought up. So we have update the new solution for you. Please contact us for the help, if you are having any concern, our customer service will always be willing to help you till your satisfaction.

We had conducted ticket ID=16768595# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
“100% satisfaction! 2”
11/26/17
• Previous review

Hi everybody!

Would like to say BIG THANKS to the LightInTheBox!

I'm very happy and completely satisfied!

Pleasure to deal with! Will order more stuff from them!

Thank you!

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear Vitaliy V., this is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox.

Please understand that coupon has an expire date, it may be calculated by the Peking time instead of UK time, so it's expired. I suggest you to place the order before the deadline is very close.

The estimated delivery date of your package is 2017-12-08. The online tracking information may be updated slightly later than the actual situation; we kindly ask you to be patient and wait for the updates.

After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16768595# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
surjits
11/23/17

My order was supposed to have been shipped on 6th October, 2017. Charges for shipment were added to the order for the materials to reach in 3/4 working days. It is over 45 days now. I have not received the materials.There is no response to my mails. The tracking number ends with xx, therefore it is not possible to track. I have asked for refund. They seem to be totally unreliable business people. Not at all recommended

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear customer, this is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox.

We do have customer service. Usually we use ticket center to keep in touch with our clients, please do not reply any auto-email to contact us as we can not receive it.

We have checked your order and regret to inform you that your order cannot be shipped using Expedited Shipping. Your ordered Powder for Nail which contains【powder】, a product type classified as dangerous in recent airline shipping regulations. We have no choice but to ship your order via regular Airmail, which does allow these objects to be transported.

Your order was shipped out via SwedenPost-untrack on 2017-10-05, but the normal shipping method will take more time to delivery to you.

After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16748355 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
eleng1
11/22/17

Ordered a mirror 4 months ago from this "company" which i never got and i asked for a refund.They refused to give me a refund because they claim that my order is still on its way.Worst E-shop.Stay away

Tip for consumers: Never make an order from this site!Stay away!

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delayed shipping. I took your constructive feedback seriously and have forwarded your case to the logistics department. They will re-evaluate the qualification of this shipping carrier. We promise we will improve our shipping service.

I also realize the previous way to handle your case in the previous tickets was not flexible. In order to meet your satisfaction, i had conducted new ticketId=16739103 in our ticket center and provide a Better solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
christianh65
11/21/17

I ordered an item from LightInTheBox and had an issue with shipping. After a review that I thought would go unnoticed Rebecca from customer service messaged me right back and provided a resolution. Very prompt, courteous, and they made things right.

Thanks,

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16732273 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
jonathanb125
11/21/17

Ordered some warm white led lighting strips from them and they only offered expedited delivery 3-4 days. After 11 days and a few emails the lights arrived in a badly damaged box from China, I managed to fix the damage to the lights to get them on and lo and behold they are Cool white so not only did I pay for expedited delivery and not get it but I have received a damaged item amthats not even the right item and light in the box aren't even replying to my emails asking for the issue to be fixed. Don't bother with these clowns.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother with these people order from somewhere that treats customers right

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer

First sorry for the delay of the order, we will raise the claim from carrier for the delay.
And in regards of broken item, as we stand for the satisfaction of customers, once we confirm the item is broken, we will take full responsibility.

So for your case, had conducted ticketId=16730969 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
mikkele
11/21/17

I ordered a Kigurumi with express mail.. they stated "24hour handling" & "5-8 days delivery"
First of all, it took them 3 days to even LOOK at the order.. Then they waited 11 days with sending the product.. I wrote them and their excused was "bad weather in asia", which was a complete lie..
I wrote them multiple times about my 18 euros spend on express when NOTHING was going fast.. They just responded 4 times with an autowritten email "We do not controle shipping"... HELLO... if i buy express, then get a fast firm to bring my package?!.
And then it FINALLY arrives.. just 31 days after i made the order.. and what happens? well... my order was in totalt 46 euro (with the 18 for transport), and then i get taxed 25 EURO just to pick it up because lightinabox send the package from China... and was there ANY help to get there ? NOOOOPE...

And then it FINALLY arrives.. just 31 days after i made the order.. and what happens? well... my order was in totalt 55 euro (with the 18 for transport), and then i get taxed 25 EURO just to pick it up because lightinabox send the package from China... and was there ANY help to get there ? NOOOOPE...

Luckily their service after writting a review got upped quite a bit

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear customer,

After checking the order was shipped within 24hours as we stated online.
But from the tracking :http://www.17track.net/zh-cn/track?nums=EA901226946CN, it shows the package is delayed at customs for clearance which is really beyond our control. We do thank you for your understanding.

In regards of taxes, First the taxes is noted in our knowledge base as below:

And in the first year since the company established, we noted that EU taxes is heavy.
So 2 years ago, we had this EU duty insurance service as it is shows below once you check out:

For customers who had this duty insuarnce, we will fully refund duty cost if it is occured. System shows that you chose not to buy VAT duty insurance once checkout.

But as you are a valued customer, we had conducted ticketId=16731067 in our ticket center and provide a solution for all your problems. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
peterh230
11/21/17

Months ago returned a pair of shoes for a larger size , still waiting. I folloed there directions and they list my case as closed. I keep writing and asking for exchange with no results. Can't reach a human and no number can be found for personal contact. I wasted more time and money for return shipping than the product cost. Horrible customer service!!!!

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer,

After checking, the replacement shoes was sent out in Oct. And we had noted you regards of the return-replace in ticketId=16384647.
And please do not worry we will still follow up your replacement shipment.

We had conducted ticketId=16732165 in our ticket center and provide a solution for all your problems. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
janellek3
11/20/17

Not happy.
Items took too long to arrive (were a birthday present) ordered early September still were not here for 21st October. Ordered 4 pairs only 3 pairs arrived.
Still waiting so I can return all shoes.
Been getting the run around.
I do not recommend this company at all. The order below is only for the pair I am still waiting for. But I wanted a return form from them and return codes for shoes which they keep ignoring me for.

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer

We do concern of your review.
We accept return for non-fit products for a refund if the items are still in its original condition.

In regards of the last package, we checked and we do sorry for the delay in transit. As it is a birthday gift, so we will not keep you waiting.

We do still so sorry for the inconvenience caused by the delay.
We had provided a solution in ticket-16722503. Please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
vibithv
11/18/17

I ordered in the spur of the moment thinking it was a good deal. I then cancelled MINUTES later (4 minutes) However they still shipped out the goods few hours later which were worth £454, although their policy clearly states "orders may be cancelled for a full refund at any time until the order is shipped". After weeks of going back and forth regarding the return they are just ignoring my messages after saying they would refund return postage and the cost of the order. Very unprofessional! Please stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear customer

Fast shipment is one of our service concept for our customers. Our warehouse work all effort to improve the shipping time.
And to avoid the same issue happened again, we are consulting with our IT to provide-self cancel service.

But we are so glad that we had made an agreement in ticket #16708401. We as customer service are always find a reasonable solution for our customers.
paule266
11/16/17

Poor site bought tablet paid duty cost over 50 euro to buy nothing. .. AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID .. doubt this will appear as a review

Tip for consumers: Avoid

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from lightinthebox. I am glad to help. I am glad to help. After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16697144# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
evgenys5
11/12/17

Awful shop. I bought a phone there Xiaomi mi4c that was listed as new. I got a refurbished phone of terrible quality. All IMEI (on phone, on label and box was different, not new screen). I opened the dispute via PayPal and pay shipping cost to send it back. After all they add me to black list, so i cant buy any more. If you like lying and cheating - its your shop!

fishi4
11/10/17

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE
Please learn from those of us whove been scammed by these awful people. Ordered shoes two weeks before I needed them and paid extra for 4-7 day delivery the shoes did not arrive before I went on holiday two weeks later.
They had a different excuse ever time I tried to contact them through their website and they refused to provide a phone number.
Two and a half months later they have sent me a refund minus a £10 lost parcel fee because Royal Mail didnt send it back!

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from lightinthebox. I am glad to help. I am glad to help. After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16652284# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hello, I bought a few things and the quality was not very good and the sizing was totally wrong. I also bought a cellular charger and the battery inside was not soldered correctly. Lightinthebox has great price, but you pay for what you get, which isn't much. I have stopped buying from them.

By Michel R.

We didn't buy a dress but the sizes are very small and the returns policy is a joke.I ended up losing money.

By Nanda T.

Dear Customer, thank you for your inquiry. We're really sorry that our company made you feel nervous. Please kindly note that the total delivery time = processing time + shipping time. So for the arrival date of your package. It depends on the processing time of the product and the shipping method you choose. About the processing time, please kindly check the processing time on the product page. About the shipping time, you mentioned you paid extra fee for faster delivery. If the service you chose was expedited shipping, normally it takes 3-4 business days for shipping. If it's standard service, then 5-8 business days for shipping. If the order is delayed, we'll take full responsibility of that and you can contact us through tickets. You can refer to this guide to contact customer service:http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html We're really sorry that you might feel nervous for the negative review you saw. However, please trust us that there might be some misunderstanding between us and those customers who left the negative comments. We'll do everything to satisfy our customers. Our company might not be a perfect company but we will always take responsibility if we make mistake. Also, we have a lot of positive review, so we hope you could just give us the chance to enjoy our service and to prove our service quality by your own judgement . Your kindly understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.

By LightInTheBox F. [LightInTheBox Rep]

Dear Customer, we do recommend to you to refer to the size chart on each of the clothes first and then pick a suitable size for you.

By LightInTheBox F. [LightInTheBox Rep]

No UK number...don't even know whether American number is legit....I suspect not...tried four email addresses and all failed...in my opinion these people should be exposed for what they really are!!!

By Julie K.

you NEVER get your money back... dont use them. i am amazed this company is allowed to trade, I am sure we have law's against this kind of practise.

By andrew b.

why don't you create a ticket in your order section. In track my package link you will get ask customer services. And ask detailed question and leave a phone number. They always reply to tickets within a day. And they might help as well to resolve the issue.

By reshma s.

Suggest not to buy. Might end up not receiving the order or received the wrong size and would be returning and paying shipping or requesting a refund or not receiving a refund at all. There's more legit company like Amazon where I bought the same one I ordered from Lightinabox, which I did not received. Sorry, but I would not trust this Co for anything. It' up to you to take the risk.

By daniel l.

Dont buy anything from this site. The picture is good, the object quality is garbage. You will be cheated and loose you money.

By Jack B.
Questions? Get answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other customers.

136 Photos for LightInTheBox