Review of LightInTheBox

LightInTheBox reviews

Beijing, China 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Halloween Sale! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

pauln236
4/22/19

This is the only source I know for rare earth spherical magnets. These are a toy which can be sculpted. I have ordered more and more. My office is very happy. Guests come again just to play with the magnets.
Items are packed well. Items ship within a few days of ordering. My orders take a month to arrive. Yes, waiting is tough. It's not slow shipping, it's just a vast distance to cover. Compare the shipping time to picking the item up in person!

Tip for consumers: Expect a global variety of products. Often offers rare and unusual things.

julieg303
4/21/19

Expedited Express Carriers out of Lawrenceville , GA. Is not affiliated with Light in the Box whatsoever we are a freight Company and do not do Package deliveries we are not Expedited Express Global which Lightinthebox Uses.

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear customer,

We apologize for any problem. As for your case, could you please firstly advise us with your Order Number?

Please also tell us more details about your problem, so we can check and resolve it a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.
emersonl6
4/19/19

Eu nunca tive problemas. Sempre que comprei chegou e os produtos são de 1a. e a entrega é rápida. Comprei celulares, relógios, joystick, action figures, entre outras mercadorias. Sempre chegou.

Tip for consumers: Procure se cadastras e adicione seu e mail para receber ofertas realmente interessantes. Sempre tem ofertas com preços bem baixos e as vezes frete grátis.

aliciap86
4/18/19

I bought an adorable dress for my daughter. The price was $20 with shipping. More than I usually pay for children's clothes, but it was her birthday and it was way worth the money. It's good quality and came in a timely manner

raichyj
4/18/19

un très bon produit exceServicellentmercibeaucouplefournisseur,je recommande merci.

Tip for consumers: eviter le retard de l'expedition

danilop6
4/11/19

I bought some goods worth $130.00 including delivery charges, When it was delivered I was asked to pay for custom duties which I disagreed. I ask that the merchandise be returned as I was not informed to begin with about paying for Custom Duties. I was never refunded, not even a penny from the $130.00 I paid for. I don't know if the merchandise ever got back to them. My ticket # was 19124138, was closed in Dec. 2018. I will never order from this company anymore. They are crooked.

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer,
this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the confusion.

Firstly, we'd like to remind that the taxes are noted in our knowledge base as below: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1229/a3021.html

A tax insurance can be added easily when you place the order, as it is shown down below once you check out: https://www.lightinthebox.com/download/b09ca8dc-93d2-4d86-a499-765115f6f4fa

For customers who had this duty insurance, we will fully refund duty cost if it is occurred. Please note you chose not to insure your order against tax at checkout.

The carrier has not returned your parcel yet. Normally, we need to wait until the return process is completed. However, we will start processing the refund beforehand to meet your satisfaction.

Again, I am sorry for this unusual situation and any discomfort this may have caused to you. I will immediately refund you 102.12 CAD.

The refund will be sent to your card which you used to pay for this order. It usually takes 3-5 days to be processed by us. depending on your local bank, it may take up to 7-25 days for you to receive it on your credit card, as it normally takes up to one billing cycle for them to execute it. Please contact your bank branch if you have any concern on their refund time frame.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If you require any further information, please let me know and I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19474380
Thank you very much.
wandam91
4/7/19

I recently bought a pair of dancing shoes they are exactly what I ordered. The size, the color and the comfort. Thanks

haralda3
4/7/19

This is a place for those who want high quality, fair prices and quick delivery.
The shop is safe to use.

heatherd207
4/5/19

I've had a lot of successful purchases. Though, the overall purchase price is higher than other sites I've shopped.

higors
4/5/19

Amo comprar coisas pelo LightInTheBox, comprei relógio que realmente original, acessórios pra celulares de ótima qualidade

markw684
4/4/19

We bought strip light
We bought strip light. Fast delivery good communication. Good price. I also told them the strip lights needed more sticky on the back. They thanked me and said they needed this sort of information to make there goods better.. Good company. Would buy again from them. A

chrispins
4/4/19

The order was received on time and works great. The order is as described and Thank you so very much.

bartp21
4/2/19

Very fast delivery, very good price for what looks to be a quality product! Very happy with my purchase!

sheilad76
4/1/19

I ORDERED TWO WOMEN TRENCH COATS 1 BLK & 1 GREEN. I ORDERED THIS ON FEBRUARY 26th,2019 DURING THE ENTIRE TIME I KEPT SENDING MESSAGES AND THEY KEPT ANSWERING ME WITH A LIE AFTER LIE I DID NOT RECEIVE MY ORDER UNTIL MARCH 23rd, 2019 @ MY POST OFFICE BOX I THOUGHT FINALLY I CAME HOME OPENED MY PACKAGE AND SERIOUSLY THESE MOTHACKAS SENT ME ONE DAMN BLK TRENCH COAT AND A $#*!IN LIME GREEN TOP CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT $#*! I DONT KNOW WHERE IN THE HELL THIS TOP COME FROM IM GUESSING THAT I HAVE SOMEONE ELSE'S DAMN ORDER AND THEY PROBABLY HAVE MINE I AM GOING TO TURN THIS COMPANY IN TO THE BETTER BUSINESS, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE & ALSO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSIONER S OFFICE MY ACCOUNT WILL NOT GIVE ME THE OPTION TO RETURN THIS ORDER OR CONTACT THEM LEAVING ME NO OPTION OF LEAVING A MESSAGE,THEY HAVE NO PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM AND I SEE WHY THERE PHONES WOULD BE RINGING OFF THE HOOK I HAVE NEVER KNOWN A COMPANY WITHOUT A CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM DURING BUSINESS DAYS AND HOURS THERE NOT ANSWERING MY CONTACT US MESSAGES IF I COULD JUST HAVE ONE CONVERSATION WITH ANYONE INSIDE OF THAT LIGHTINTHEBOX GOD KNOWS THEY WOULD CONSIDER CLOSING THERE COMPANY DOORS THIS KIND OF BULL$#*! CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY HAVE IS FOR LIGHTINTHEBOX TO HIDE BEHIND THIS LIGHTINTHEBOX COMPANY IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS A MOTHA$#*!AS. SORRY BUT THIS IS TRULY A SERIOUS PROBLEM THAT SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear customer,

We apologize for the problems. But we will try our best to help you.

As for your case, could you please firstly advise us with your Order Number?Please also describe more details about your problem so we can investigate it further. We promise to take full responsibility once we confirm our problem. Please don't be worried.

Please also be noted currently we don't use emails to contact customers because we need to keep all the communication records in our system. All our customers can contact our customer service via Tickets. Next time if you have any problem, you may log in your account and submit a ticket to contact us. Here is how you can contact customer service:

We appreciate your understanding in advance.
leeannk3
3/29/19

I recently ordered some dance shoes from LightInTheBox. Initially, I loved them, but then there was an issue with them. I contacted customer support and they answered fairly fast and provided me with a full refund and did not require me to return the shoe. The items on LightIngTheBox are what you would expect from a value website but I have had pretty good experiences with most of the items from the website. As long as you read the reviews and follow the measurement guides, you should be fine!

joshb250
3/28/19

Placed an order 1903151032459623 with over 140 eur worth of goods only to find out the cancelled my order without my consent and without even emailing me about it!! I contacted their CS only to be met with a generic response saying my refund will take a few days and to check my rewards/credit?? Like what the hell? I wanted MY ORDER not a refund!

*UPDATE* Got my refund. Used my irish card to try it again as i was paying with my old aussie card before. SAME THING HAPPENED. NO notification email, not one form of contact whatsoever and they cancel my order AGAIN.

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer,
this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

Since I really care about your satisfaction, I'd rather prefer to sort it out for you on my own. Please trust me that I'll try my best to help you.

I feel sorry for the trouble, please note your order was canceled the same day you've placed because your payment did not fulfill our safety check.

While we're sorry for your frustrating experience, please note you've received a notification on your account.

Even if we understand you may be upset as we did not require your consent for cancelling your order, our Customer's safety comes first and we won't accept any payment transaction we might believe not genuine, as in your case due to the mismatching information between card owner and shipping address.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If I can do anything else for you, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19435624
Thank you very much.
zaninal
3/28/19

Товар понравился, качество хорошее, соответствует картинке. Сайт очень нравится, хорошее обслуживание.

evangelinec6
3/26/19

My order was exactly as photographed. When I asked anything they gave me a clear explanation and understood what I was asking. Price is fair and product is good.

katrinah66
3/26/19

I have purchased many items from this business, the garments have been of outstanding quality, although they run smaller than American sizes, just go up a few sizes or do a custom order, you won't be disappointed. Beautiful garments.

nelid
3/26/19

I am really happy with the quality of the items that I purchased from LightInTheBox website. They are proper cool and also, very cheap for the item you get. Very pleased, recommend the website and will definitely buy again from them.

rociob1
3/25/19

Mi comentario de los zapatos es bueno , estoy contenta con el producto Recibido , son como se ven en las imágenes , la talla me llegó bien, además, en el tiempo acordado, la comunicación con la página es buena , los zapatos son cómodos y bonitos. Recomiendo totalmente esta página para comprar.

anona67
3/25/19

Cheap quality, scam company from China. Don't buy!! They took my money but never sent the product. When I complained on Twitter, they emailed me, implying that if I took my bad review of them down, they would "expedite my refund." Totally unethical! Stay away!!

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear customer,

We apologize for the problem. As for your case, could you please firstly advise us with your Order Number?

Please also describe more details about your problem. We will check what caused this problem and then find a proper solution to help you out. If we made any mistake, we will take full responsibility of it.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.
joseb155
3/20/19

Otimo hum atendimento , PRODUTO atendeu Minhas expeativas .

ruis12
3/20/19

The X96 mini tv box arrived quickly and well packed. The android box is spectacular is very small but powerful and fast. I am very satisfied. Hope to buy again from LightIntheBox

laurencel30
3/20/19

I bought a couple of items on Light In The Box s website and I was very happy of what i received. My slippers were too small and they gave me a credit to buy other ones. :)

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hello, I bought a few things and the quality was not very good and the sizing was totally wrong. I also bought a cellular charger and the battery inside was not soldered correctly. Lightinthebox has great price, but you pay for what you get, which isn't much. I have stopped buying from them.

By Michel R.

We didn't buy a dress but the sizes are very small and the returns policy is a joke.I ended up losing money.

By Nanda T.

Dear Customer, thank you for your inquiry. We're really sorry that our company made you feel nervous. Please kindly note that the total delivery time = processing time + shipping time. So for the arrival date of your package. It depends on the processing time of the product and the shipping method you choose. About the processing time, please kindly check the processing time on the product page. About the shipping time, you mentioned you paid extra fee for faster delivery. If the service you chose was expedited shipping, normally it takes 3-4 business days for shipping. If it's standard service, then 5-8 business days for shipping. If the order is delayed, we'll take full responsibility of that and you can contact us through tickets. You can refer to this guide to contact customer service:http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html

By LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative

Dear Customer, we do recommend to you to refer to the size chart on each of the clothes first and then pick a suitable size for you.

By LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative

Will you send us your order number so that we can check?

By LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative

No UK number...don't even know whether American number is legit....I suspect not...tried four email addresses and all failed...in my opinion these people should be exposed for what they really are!!!

By Julie K.

Dont buy anything from this site. The picture is good, the object quality is garbage. You will be cheated and loose you money.

By Jack B.

Suggest not to buy. Might end up not receiving the order or received the wrong size and would be returning and paying shipping or requesting a refund or not receiving a refund at all. There's more legit company like Amazon where I bought the same one I ordered from Lightinabox, which I did not received. Sorry, but I would not trust this Co for anything. It' up to you to take the risk.

By daniel l.

you NEVER get your money back... dont use them. i am amazed this company is allowed to trade, I am sure we have law's against this kind of practise.

By andrew b.

why don't you create a ticket in your order section. In track my package link you will get ask customer services. And ask detailed question and leave a phone number. They always reply to tickets within a day. And they might help as well to resolve the issue.

By reshma s.
Questions? Get answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other customers.

LightInTheBox?