Review of LightInTheBox

LightInTheBox reviews

Beijing, China 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Halloween Sale! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

eduardol26
10/22/18

Ótimo site, a encomenda chegou rápido, cerca de 1 mês para o Brasil, e veio muito bem embalado e conforme o esperado.
O atendimento Pós-Compra foi excelente, respostas rápidas e prestativas.

sidneij1
10/22/18

I buyed a Xiaomi Mi Max 3 with import tax secure, I recived both the procutc and the refound of the taxes without any problem. Reccomend and would buy there again

lisaw533
10/22/18

Very affordable prices, has just about anything you're looking for,and shipping is fast. This is my go to site for everything.

gabriels81
10/22/18

Aparelho extremamente rapido se não for o mais rapido super recomendo Chegou em 25 dias. muito satisfeito.

celestei2
10/22/18

He pedido varias lámparas y me sorprende que todas llegan en excelente estado sin ninguna falla técnica, gracias

suyenm
10/22/18

Excelente servicio y oferta mucha variedad de productos. Volveria a comprar otra vez. Te mantienen informado de todo el proceso de envío y cumplen con las fechas de entrega

josem360
10/22/18

Precios de calidad y un servicio igual,el envio no es muy rapido pero lo demas prefecto,producto original y va perfecto,muy contento con la compra.

pauld507
10/22/18

Excellent range of quality products, great prices and delivery options. Every item I have purchased has been superb.

sandrac321
10/22/18

Site com muitos produtos á escolha de fácil utilização .começei a utilizar agora mas estou muito satisfeita com todos os produtos comprados

liamz1
10/22/18

I bought Xbox One controllers off the website for $12 each (plus shipping for like $10). My only regret is that I didn't purchase more.

annm490
10/22/18

Having been a regular customer of Lightinthebox for several years now, I am happy to provide them with a review of my purchases. During that time I have never had occasion to return an item as faulty. I have found their goods to be of excellent quality and cover a large range of items, all at reasonable prices. I always check through their stock when purchasing and usually end up buying more than I intended. I would recommend this store to anyone wanting quality goods, well made and at a reasonable cost. Their service is top class and any queries are dealt with promptly.

fernandod37
10/18/18

Adorei a experiência que obtive na loja , desde as compras e até mesmo no reembolso pioneiro que obtive através dela .
Parabéns LightInTheBox .

martijns9
10/18/18

Bought a some swimmers from here for very cheap and the product was quite nice and came relatively fast

germanr13
10/18/18

He realizado varios pedidos a esta página y en general funcionan bien, es mas, si han tardado demasiado, les reclamas y te lo envían de nuevo, los 40 días del envío no te los quita nadie, pero esta bien para pedir gadgets y similares.

dieterw1
10/18/18

Für mich der beste OnlineShop. Gute Ware und in der Regel schneller Versand. Guter und verständlicher Aufbau der Webside.
Jederzeit gerne wieder.

marieeh
10/18/18

I ordered a Large. They didnt specify that if you ordered a large you were getting an Asian large. The jersey tag said As - L; US - S. Basically it was two sizes too small for me.

When I went to return it, the instructions didnt match the website and so I have not yet been able to return it. If I can return it without any more difficulty then Ill consider them a respectable business with a bad website and unclear sizing.

: After going to a laptop I was finally able to access a ticket for return/refund on Monday. Somehow I accidentally created two Refund tickets. They closed both of them saying there was another one so they could close this one. They took action on NEITHER of them. - 1 star is too high for their return policy.

Order # 1809261230867508

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Hello Mariee,

This is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

I feel sorry for your experience. Please note the stuff did not close your tickets, they only merge them into one as you had opened multiple tickets for same reason and it would be impractical to be be served by different operators.

After checking, I can see that a UPS label was already provided on the ticket. I am afraid you did not check it out yet. For this reason, please follow up on your ticket and you'll find all instruction to call UPS and arrange your pick-up.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=18890690
Thank you very much.
denisew188
10/17/18

The packages that have what would be considered easily damaged, comes in a plastic bag. I never receive a bill/receipt in with my purchase!??? This is not only a standard practice in business but also helpful with my credit card invoice(s) from bank!!! I absolutely have no idea what's what. Don't know what item/purchase corresponds with the transactions I've made on my bank statement. You need to put the right bill slong with the charge on the statement so you know you havent had a frsudulant charge made or that a mistake has been made. The bank would need proof! No bill?
No proof? Showing the bank the item wouldnt be exceptable plus they'd think you were strange. Maybe take the card away!! As they have right to. I'm not a respondsible card holder etc. Need a receipt!! An automatic paper/bill/receipt we all receive for any purchase from anywhere!! However...today...Oct. 15/18..they heard me!!! I received a 2packages from them. One deemed possible breakage/damage in a proper box!!! Items safe from possible damage, which may occur on its extremely long journey to it's destination. I'm extremely pleased with this change!!! Means they are going the extra mile to rectify a problem. However there still was no receipt. I was told however through customer service a day before that they were sending me receipts for my purchases. I told them I needed one for every purchase. I await to see my receipts. They are a standard business ritual. We all receive one upon making a purchase from anywhere!!! My niece will love the item I purchased for her, that I found through lightinabox.. They have an awesome selection of merch to be purchased!! I gave them 3stars because I'm waiting for a change in what i consider poor business etiquette. They've stepped up so I'm extremely happy!! Customer care is very important now since it's decline of late. They will get 5stars for sure upon receipts with every package that is properly sent!!! I love their company!!.....but see issues had to be worked out. So 5stars here we come!!! I know they can do it. I have faith! Thank YOU!! Take care!! Denise WADE.. from Canada.

dev4
10/17/18

Alles wat je zoekt kan je hier vinden en de laatste nieuwste produkten en zeer gemakkelijk te bestellen .

cosmel1
10/17/18

GRANDE LOJA, COM ÓTIMO ATENDIMENTO E BONS PREÇOS, COM CERTEZA VALE A PENA, MAS AINDA ESTOU TENTANDO RESOLVER OS PROBLEMAS ALFANDEGÁRIOS.

monas19
10/15/18

On June 22,2018 I placed a order with light in the box for some camping equipment in the amount of $153.08 that includes a charge of $35.35 for shipping and insurance. Then they charged my credit card for $4.59 for transaction fee. I knew then this was not going to be good. Then they said the outdoor picnic blanket was out of stock. Finally the stuff came and everything was of poor quality. I asked about my refund for my out of stock item. No respond. Finally someone gets back to me and apologizes and said it was processed. That never happened. Email again, no number to call. Just email. No refund. This is the kidder. The email says the refund has been processed. No.... A check mailed to me. They have my address. No..... They asked for a paypal account so they can refund me. No.... that never happen. Numerous emails requesting a refund. All of these never happen. This company is such a crook. The only reason why I went to site is because it came up in my instagram

Response from LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative
Dear customer,

We apologize for all the inconveniences caused. As for your case, could you please firstly advise us with your Order Number?

We will then check what caused the problem and will try our best to help you fix it. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.
adiltonb
10/12/18

Have a lot of categories, you can buy almost anything at this store, the shipping was fast, well packed and according the description.

rasaqa
10/12/18

I have made several purchases from the company and they all met my expectations. Even surpassed. You are doing a great work.

The delivery system is wonderful

yvonnec14
10/11/18

Lightinthebox is my trusted online shopping site. All my gowns beautiful gowns were purchased from them. I own an entire closet filled all from Lightinthebox. I highly recommended them and they are trustworthy. I love all my gowns and will be posting pictures soon.

rafaela60
10/11/18

Otima loja, recomendo a todos principalmente comprando com o seguro alfandegario.
RECOMENDOOOO.
Comprei um moto g5s otimo preço paguei em torno de 530,00 reais sendo que aqui no meu pais Brasil
sairia por 900,00 reais ou até mais.
Solicitei o seguro alfandegario e a alfandega me cobrou 592,00 mais caro que o aparelho rsrs.
A LightInTheBox me reembolsou o valor e fiz o pagamento na alfandega.

noel7
10/11/18

Ce site est super j'ai commandé des LEDs elles sont arrivé très vite je recommande vivement ce site les prix sont de la même manière très bon

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hello, I bought a few things and the quality was not very good and the sizing was totally wrong. I also bought a cellular charger and the battery inside was not soldered correctly. Lightinthebox has great price, but you pay for what you get, which isn't much. I have stopped buying from them.

By Michel R.

We didn't buy a dress but the sizes are very small and the returns policy is a joke.I ended up losing money.

By Nanda T.

Dear Customer, thank you for your inquiry. We're really sorry that our company made you feel nervous. Please kindly note that the total delivery time = processing time + shipping time. So for the arrival date of your package. It depends on the processing time of the product and the shipping method you choose. About the processing time, please kindly check the processing time on the product page. About the shipping time, you mentioned you paid extra fee for faster delivery. If the service you chose was expedited shipping, normally it takes 3-4 business days for shipping. If it's standard service, then 5-8 business days for shipping. If the order is delayed, we'll take full responsibility of that and you can contact us through tickets. You can refer to this guide to contact customer service:http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html

By LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative

Dear Customer, we do recommend to you to refer to the size chart on each of the clothes first and then pick a suitable size for you.

By LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative

Will you send us your order number so that we can check?

By LightInTheBox F., LightInTheBox Representative

No UK number...don't even know whether American number is legit....I suspect not...tried four email addresses and all failed...in my opinion these people should be exposed for what they really are!!!

By Julie K.

Dont buy anything from this site. The picture is good, the object quality is garbage. You will be cheated and loose you money.

By Jack B.

Suggest not to buy. Might end up not receiving the order or received the wrong size and would be returning and paying shipping or requesting a refund or not receiving a refund at all. There's more legit company like Amazon where I bought the same one I ordered from Lightinabox, which I did not received. Sorry, but I would not trust this Co for anything. It' up to you to take the risk.

By daniel l.

you NEVER get your money back... dont use them. i am amazed this company is allowed to trade, I am sure we have law's against this kind of practise.

By andrew b.

why don't you create a ticket in your order section. In track my package link you will get ask customer services. And ask detailed question and leave a phone number. They always reply to tickets within a day. And they might help as well to resolve the issue.

By reshma s.
Questions? Get answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other customers.

LightInTheBox?