Below is a sample of working with this business (two sites be careful-explained below)
1. It took two months for samples when you said as soon as soon as you get deposit you will send samples
2. Samples were mostly made of 100% polyester, never made before items such as the Tie Dye leggings, the shape of the skirt flared out unlike in the photos. We would not have paid the deposit if we knew they were never made and were 100% polyester. Your website says and still says cotton/spandex.
3. Your company took down the image of the legging we agreed to buy during the complaint process because we unfortunately gave your company a deposit we were not going to get back.
4.The one half legging we could live in the samples we finally got two months after we were told we would get them right away after we gave them a deposit were mostly made from 100% polyester. We unfortunately didnt realize we would be charged the highest prices for both the legging and shipping after we dropped complaint. Each capri legging was $12.39. The actual legging was taken down from their website after complaint was (scary) The legging we are buying is gone from their site. They said, Alibaba wanted them to take it down the day after we decided to buy it to change the size and make the jpg. more clear. What a joke.
4. We were told shipping was almost twice as much as it would cost. They would not tell us the company they use for Air shipping. We are expected to pay the last half of deposit after going through all this to get products.
5. We were told the legging weighted 286 kilograms. We took the one legging we had and found out the real weight was 150 kilograms because we multiplied it by the quantity we ordered. They wanted to make over 100 kilograms on weight on our shipping price.
7. They have two company websites. When you do a complaint, the complaint center takes ten days asking for all this evidence, such as receipts and invoices and print screens of the communications. They the last day they will drop you from complaint saying wrong company even if the company has the same email and phone number and people working at it (which is what they ask for during the first phase of the complaint only for their email or phone number). What they really want is the company ID, which is impossible to find. Note the exact same people working at the company, and pictures of the same exact company are on each site. Below are the two links to each site. Beware complaint center are all Chinese and don't care about anyone other than suppliers on Alibaba. Lucy Lin is the same CEO on each company site. It doesn't matter complaint center will still drop your case.
(Leggings finally completed in almost four months and this is the shipping hassle below) At first they charge very high price then when you say other suppliers are charging less then they quote less. The only problem is the salesperson works alone and doesn't tell her boss she quoted you less so she won't give you the good price and still continues to want to make money on you for shipping.
8. Vicky Chen write "They are charging us DHL price to ship 186KGS shipping costs: $1235 Shipping day ( Not include tax costs ), Vicky Chen also writes after I tell her that other companies are charging less but she still want the $1235 after quoting a lesser price which is DHL VIP costs : 31-70KGS Costs : $7.38/KGS and 71-300KGS Costs : $6.64/KGS which is $594 cost of $6.64 times 186 kilograms...THIS SHOULD BE OUR COST. You quoted $6.64 for 1 kilogram.
Customer Questions & Answers
Did You Find This Page Useful?
Business owners: What’s your side of the story?
Manage your business