Review of Apple

domains@apple.com
2017 Customer choice award

warwickr
12/13/17

I bought my iPhone X from Telstra, rather than Apple so I could pay for it over 24 months. Very impressed with the face recognition - even with my safety glasses on it knows who I am. I have been an Apple fanboy since 1989, but decided mistakenly to swap to a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 after the iPhone 4. Waddamistakatomaka! F*cking Android - irrelevant advertisement after advertisement popping up EVERY TIME I turned the Samsung phone on. Fingerprint sensor did not work with dirty or wet hands. Complete WOFTAM - last time I buy a Samsung product!

tonyh114
12/13/17

They are great what can I say you did not already know. Apple is the most user friendly.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tigera1
12/11/17

I am not sure there will be any company better than the Apple. There phones are not only status symbol but also offer a great performance. I love you apple

thanas5
12/5/17

I won't buy another Apple product... Their think a world of themselves, Mac mini is vintage after 8 years, there is always a new update and an older iphone slows down duh!!!

felicianoo1
12/5/17

Desear tener un mejor status económico es la primordial motivación para iniciarse en "Negocios en Línea" y apple.com es una gran oportunidad.

justinj54
12/5/17

I'm an user of Apple products since 2010 and had only some hardware problems. Also I've experienced Android, Windows and HP product at my job and all of them were much worse that Apple ones. They have the best phones and laptops

jimt94
12/5/17

As a long time Apple user (very long time, as in an owner of the original 128k Mac back in 1985), it pains me to say I'm done with Apple, and here's why. I currenlty own three Macs, 4 iPads, and 2 iPhones, and over the years I've watched the overall quality of Apple's software and hardware decline, Apple's management concictently ignore its long-time "pro" users, and generally become a market follower, rather than innovator. I have watched Apple release consumer-grade computers and call them "pro," release software updates obviously designed to cripple older products in an effort to force customers to buy new products, and pander to "political correctness" instead of cming up with innovative new products.

In the meantime, competitors, notably Microsoft and the various PC vendors, upped their game considerably, becoming more innovative and producing higer value products as Apple continues to slip. My considered recommendation, if you're looking for a laptop, desktop or smartphone is to do your research and not just blindly buy into Apple's hype. You'll be glad you did.

stevenn34
12/5/17

Man I am always an Sony fans and since my old sony battery died I choose to give iphone a try. I picked the X as my first Iphone and I do feel that it is a whole different experience from using an android. Man I got to say this system is very smooth that I don't want to go back to android anymore!

christopherb144
11/27/17

I have never had a more difficult time with a phone more than any other except Apple products.Staff is rude and I didn't expect that,and I. would RATHER buy a computer,than spend $500 on a phone that goes out of "FAD"every 6 months and who's operating systems are problematic. Not impressed but not an Apple guy!

jimb338
11/27/17

The products are good, but for the same price you can buy Samsung which has a way better quality of everything!

ks214
11/27/17

Switched to a Mac over 15 years ago. Am a totally satisfied customer with all Apple products now ... computer, iPhone, iPad. Easy to use, advanced features, good looking products. Well worth the price.

sophias34
11/27/17

iPhone is unique and it's easy to use, iMessage, FaceTime and all other feature on the device. The App Store is so nice.

alanw96
11/26/17

La mayor parte de los objetos que necesito para realizar mis trabajos están aquí, desde materiales de oficina hasta de comunicación y a un precio bastante razonable. ¡¡Felicidades amigos de sitejabber!!

kevinm91
11/26/17

WILL NEVER BUY AN APPLE PRODUCT AGAIN, BOUGHT AN IPHONE 6 ON EBAY FOR MY 14YR OLD DAUGHTER AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE ICLOUD LOCKED, I CONTACTED APPLE AND THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T HELP.
STEER CLEAR OF APPLE AND THEIR SH1T PRODUCTS, BUY OTHERS FOR HALF THE PRICE AND GET SAME SERVICE.

rosec76
11/24/17

Still love my 6plus. I have used iphone 5, 5s, 6 plus, and I am still using my 6 plus now. I don't like 6s plus, 7 plus or 8. They are almost the same ok? If the same, why I spent more money to change the phone I'm using! But, I like my 6 plus lol.

juanc117
11/19/17

henryp44
11/16/17

I don't think that it's over priced electronics. I like the quality and design. No bugs, everything works fine. It is worth the money.

irenek34
11/13/17

Still love my 6s plus more. Facial recognition is near and works well. Music quality is better. I take lots of photos, hate the new format and cannot see an appreciable difference in photo or display quality. The much touted portrait mode is a real meh. If you knew how to use the older cameras properly, there is no difference. Data transfer worked better than older models but the phone doe not proliferate my pictures across my Apple ID, a really bad situation. I have a setup session booked which may fix this, well see. Would not make this purchase again.

craigr45
11/12/17

Over priced electronics, only for the snobs who do not know any better! One can buy BETTER computers, phones and tablets from other brands at 2/3 the price.

erickb20
11/11/17

Me podrian mandar el iphone x para reviw en youtube les ayudare a generar ingresos pondre el link del producto en la descripcion del video

hassanu
11/11/17

apple is cool and i love it for sure, i wander if people of all round world could use apple because is the best quality one i ever seen in my hole life and have all we can need

luisr65
11/9/17

I've switched to Apple a decade ans one half ago and stayed there. However, don't like how they're changing the Genius Bar experience, and making difficult to get appointments. Stores are closing in the Northeast.

johna715
11/9/17

BOUGHT FOUR APPLE IPHONES REPAIRED THEM AND REINSTALLED THE SOFTWARE.THEN APPLE DEACTIVATED THEM SAYING THAT I WAS NOT THE OWNER OF THE PHONES.SO AFTER A LONG ARGUMENT WITH THEIR LEGAL DEPARTMENT POINTING OUT THAT IN ENGLISH LAW WHAT THEY WERE DOING WAS THEFT.THEY SAID THAT IF I CAN PROVIDE THEM WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE AND THE IMEI NUMBERS OF THE PHONES THEY WILL ACTIVATE THEM.BUT AFTER THEY WERE SENT THE RECEIPTS AND IMEI NUMBERS APPLE IRELAND GOT IN TOUCH AND SAID THEY WOULD NOT ACTIVATE MY PHONES SAYING THAT THEY DID NOT BELONG TO ME.SO I COMPLAINED SAYING THAT THEY WERE THEIVES AND FRAUDSTERS SO MY REGISTERED APPLE IPHONE THEY DEACTIVATED THAT AS WELL SO I HAD NO PHONE ATE ALL.ANYONE BUYING AN APPLE PRODUCT MUST NEED THEIR HEAD LOOKING AT BECAUSE AFTER CONTACTING THE MANUFACTURES IN CHINA WHAT APPLE SELL THEM FOR CHINA WAS WILLING TO SELL THEM TO ME FOR £300 LESS THAN APPLE.YOU ALL GOT RIPPED.

lillianv5
11/8/17

The intuitiveness and ability to store large projects and graphics paired with its dependable quality make Mac a great investment! Received an iPhone in 2009 and upgrade every year or so. The Apple store is helpful (we use the Genius Bar - but rare). Customer Service calls are helpful and resourceful. I have a 5+ year old MacBookPro used for work daily and expect to use it another 2 years. I know some PC users who have to replace every 2 years.

Tip for consumers: Go to an Apple store or electronics store and get familiar with the products. Do your research and know what works best for your uses. Intuitive to navigate, easy to use.

firozm
11/8/17

how to work in your site. i interest work this site, help me for work
how to service apple &china phone service

Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other customers.

Apple?