Review of Apple

darin@apple.com
2017 Customer choice award

jennyf62
5/12/18

Travelling around Greenwich enjoying the sunshine and decided to take a little trip phone shopping in to Central London . I went to the main Apple store and picked up the latest iPhone and it is amazing and the staff were very helpful and setting up also which I could not have done myself

elizabeths354
5/11/18

I've been treated horribly by the staff at the Deer Park, IL store twice. Previously over the iphone 6 battery and slowing down my phone. There is a 3 hour wait for the $29 battery and they don't accept appts, so if you don't live local.... your stuck waiting in the store with the rude stuff. One guy said he was the manager which i knew was a woman, so he lied to me. i filed a complaint online with Apple online customer service who ignored my complaint as i never received any confirmation or solution or apology for that matter. Previously over a year ago, the staff was not knowlegable and wiped my mac and phone and i had to start all over because he wrote over my backup. Just incompetent rude people working there. And how about that slowing down the iphone, the battery doesn't matter, it's still slow with a new one.

jeansb1
5/6/18

tomp122
5/2/18

If 0 stars was possible that's what they would receive. After providing a "new" iPhone 6 a little over a year ago the phone suddenly stopped connecting to cellular service.

I opened multiple tickets with Apple Support, went into t mobile to test new SIM cards, spent hours of troubleshooting on my own, completely restored my phone multiple times as well as reinstalled iOS from scratch. This last effort did get the phone working.. for a pathetic 2 weeks. Once it stopped connecting again, I reached out to Apple Support to reopen the ticket.. their only suggestion was to take the phone into the "genius" bar to take a look.

The "genius" that took a look at my phone ran the same old diagnostic test they always to.. and didn't even allow the test to finish (saw him cancel out mid test). At that point I was essentially told I'm SOL, and my options were:

1. Buy a "new" iPhone 6 ("new" - hahaha) for, get this, $300!!!
2. Buy a newer iPhone

Needless to say, my next stop was t mobile to purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S8. This was an easy choice considering my work phone, a Samsung Galaxy S4 has been working without any issues at all since 2014.

I could not be happier with my switch, and already realize the superiority in the device compared to the iPhone. Apple has lost another customer, who has owned an iPhone since 2008. This will continue to happen as long as they keep 'decommissioning' old phones without notifying users. Not to mention the POS battery life on those things.

Anyway, don't bother. Get a Samsung.

rodrigof9
4/19/18

I like the iphone. What I really like about it is the face ID. There is no button, just a full screen. I also like the double camera because it has good quality for taking pictures and video.I really like playing with the slow mo.But the glass on the back breaks easily. One drop on the back and the glass cracks even though Apple said "it was the strongest glass". But the phone is still nice. Apple just needs to fix that problem.

paull334
4/18/18

It is my favorite company when it comes to smartphone. Once I used other company's phone but I had to come back for apple again. Only trouble is that you have to pay little bit more to get apple phone always.

yogay
4/16/18

Nice iphone x
Visit my blog/web<a href="https://www.kopedi.id/">Kopedi.id</a>
I very love iphone x , from the design and the display
But i dont know when i will get it
Haha

jeremyw58
4/12/18

I love my apple product. This year I bought MacBook 12 inch retina display and I'm in love with it, very comfortable, stylish and thin. I'm using apple product for 7 years and I will use only apple product it's for sure!

maryannes8
4/2/18

My daughter had an APPLE 128GB and was only on payment 15 of 30 and the phone cost $869.00. over the weekend her phone shut off and would not go back on. She went to the Apple store today and they said the phone burnt out. She received no help they offered her no discount nothing. She still owed 450.00 on the phone and they wanted to sell her a new phone after she paid the 450.00 off today . HORRIBLE PHONES...

rachelw131
3/31/18

I had no issues with Apple until I dealt with their customer service...

1) I needed to recover my phone, followed the steps for ALL options, and I am sitting a month later with no access to my phone. This is some kind of CONSPIRACY!!! They refuse to hold up their end of the bargain and do what THEIR options suggest. This is the email they sent me:

An account recovery request for your Apple ID (-------------------------) was made from the web near ------------, AL on March 15, 2018 at 1:47:32 PM CDT. The contact phone number provided was +1 (---) --- ----.
You will receive a text or a phone call at this number when your account is ready to recover on March 29, 2018 at 1:47:32 PM CDT. For updated status information or to provide additional information to help recover your account, visit https://iforgot.apple.com
If you didnt make this request or do not recognize the information presented above, you should cancel account recovery immediately to keep your account secure.
Apple Support

2) That is the exact message. On March 29th, NO text was sent. Then when my husband and I called inquiring about the recovery process, they couldn't even validate that they sent the email in the first place.

3) Also, the email that they sent mentioned, "For updated status information or to provide additional information to help recover your account, visit https://iforgot.apple.com", which makes no sense because it sends you back through the process of recovery. It's madness.

4) Calling again, they wanted me to go back through the recovery process a third time, which would mean being without my device for two months.

5) Great product, terrible customer service. They just keep re-reading some script, and fail to really assist with the customer's request.

victoriah79
3/24/18

Apple makes a regular splash advertising what it claims to be water resistant devices... their iPhone 7 https://youtu.be/CS8IC5LXqIw for example. But be warned this is only under strict laboratory testing conditions advises Cain - manager for the day at Broadway, Sydney store. Like the Apple ads his manner - and that of his colleague Samuel - is slick, clean cut and totally uncompromising as they tell us we will need to pay close to $500 for a replacement phone that they say has been damaged by liquid. Sadly the phone is a little over a year old and will cost us over $1000.

Despite the glossy ads https://ispot.tv/a/AFZT and the website statements) showing people leaving their iPhone 7 sitting in a watery pool the iPhone can be adversely affected by a short exposures to steam or burst of water, something else the dynamic duo tells us. We are surprised as the iPhone hasnt been near steam let alone immersed in water. Samuel also tells us the protective cover we paid $70 for has gaps where liquid can get in. When we explain again the phone has not been near water, young clean cut Samuel replies with an American smile we (Apple staff at the Genius Bar) have not been with phone during its life- all we can go off are the indicators he says...the inference is we are lying. Our phone will now go to a watery grave - as will our loyalty to Apple.

markb476
3/12/18

While going to a brick & mortar Apple Store can involve very long waits, using the Apple Store website and the Apple support site is very straightforward. There can be minor delay hiccups if you order the latest iPhone the minute it's available but much easier than driving out to a store and the support site has been much improved and streamlined over the years.

angelinem
3/8/18

I purchase apple iphone 6s in their online store and I was amazed with the added features of the phone. The retina display was even better and camera was crisp and polished. I am glad I did purchase it.

jeremyk37
3/8/18

I've been an Apple user ever since smartphones were out. Now I'm considering switching over to Android. I wish Apple could be a little "less selfish" and allow more 3rd party devices/apps.

kelvino9
2/18/18

With over a thousand million people using the apple product shows how good this companies are.. Apple technology is a very fast developing technology and today is definitely the growing and it's one of the best technology company.. Their products are worth having for a while and you can depend on it because it's reliable, affordable, durable

pritamo
1/31/18

I am crazy for Apple products as they are 20 years ahead of any similar product.
I am enjoying iPhone x which has most secured unlocking system.

janl69
1/30/18

My nephew convinced me years ago to give apple a spin and it has been a good relationship ever since. I still don't know how to get my photos off of it but he helps me whenever he visits. Love the site!! Wish all sites looked like this-especially mine.

andrewr148
1/25/18

Im standing in line at 340 on a Thursday afternoon in the Sarasota Fl Apple store to get an appointment .... even though I know exactly what I want to buy.
Told to wait but not given any idea how long. This is nuts!
What happens to the Apple that absolutely excelled in customer service and customer experience and customer satisfaction?

ivanh26
1/24/18

I am here to tell a lot you guys about Apple! Yes, Apple isn't for everyone and there are many reasons why, Apple is its own company, it is not like Android/Windows phone. it's their own company that built their phone to be amazing and fast, their brand is good weather it comes to their headphones, Apple watches, I haven't used their Apple TV'S but I think they look cool. They designed their phone to be different and not the same as who wants to spend $1000 on a phone that looks the same like the iPhone 6, anyways iPhone is a good device for everyone and phones nowadays are pretty much only used for social media, Youtube, and Calling/Texting

valeriag6
1/19/18

todo en aple es totalmente innovador, lo unico que se podria mejorar es la que sea algo mas generico para poder utilizar mas prograas

nk86
1/17/18

I've been a mac user for a few years and I haven't had any problems with it. I switched over from Microsoft to Apple after 2012 and I find the product to be user friendly. The only downside with Apple is the constant lines in the Apple Store. Plus, don't trust those games out on the market that say they can play on a Mac. I tried that and my operating system almost crashed. I give Apple 5 stars.

cookiem2
1/8/18

No particular issues with purchasing here. I do love the customer care. I feel they are attentive.

I do like Apple products also. They tend to be a bit restrictive but build quality is good.

yvonnem64
1/6/18

Waited in a mob of 20 people for 30 minutes. There was no indication of a special line for people with Genius Bar appointments or needed Genius Bar attention as opposed to a line for those of us poor suckers who just wanted to buy and Apple product.

terryb148
1/1/18

I was an Apple customer for years. Macs, iPods, iPhones since the first release. Initially I was one of those "apple can do no wrong" guys then the iPad was released and there was no Flash capability (HTML5. I know) but let it slide. Then the Mac OS got to the point that upgrades weren't available any longer and the performance of the computers visibly slowed. Then iPhone after iPhone would just fail catastrophically failed. Now in recent news Apple has admitted to slowing down older iPhones. And lastly, WHO IS GOING TO PAY $1000 for a phone that is going to fail or be obsolete in a year or two? Not me! I'm done....

bryans90
12/30/17

I currently own 2 desktops, 5 iPads, 6 iPhones, and 5 apple watches. I have only purchase iPhones since they came out. Have an Apple Watch that wont power up and they want 255.71 to fix because the warranty expired 12/24. They will not honor 5 days after! I will NEVER give Apple another dime

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

is this a question or a problem.

By kristal d.

go for mini 4

By Dorothy M.

Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other customers.

Apple?