Review of Apple

darin@apple.com
2017 Customer choice award

nicholasr77
8/14/18

APPLE LOST MY WATCH DURING REPAIR, ACCEPTING NO ACCOUNTABILITY. I call 2 times a day, with same answer, "we cannot locate your watch, and at this time there is nothing we can do. 4 days after the guaranteed return date (2-4 days), and calling, a Senior Adviser in customer relations notified me that they gave it to another customer, and it is noted that my watch was received, and your apple care claim is now closed... I STILL HAVE NO WATCH REPLACEMENT. Call customer care to verify what I am saying, case number 100605641143. DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE OR BUY APPLE CARE, use you carriers insurance, they offer same day replacement (excluding weekends and holidays).

emilyb241
8/7/18

Apple can be very expensive but you're getting what you're paying for. It's great quality and lasts long.

christinec276
8/3/18

Overall I really do like the iPhone X, I had a 7 plus before. With the X you have more screen and the phone is a more manageable size. The cameras are great and for the most part create beautiful pictures. I did think the X would have more perks though. I also like the iPad and recently I purchased the Apple Watch as well. The products are good quality and issues are fixed quickly.

giovannic29
8/2/18

Very bad customer service. We lost 1.5 hours w/o any help. We came to get support for two MacBook Pro that both didn't work. We were asked to wait for one hour as we didn't have an appointment. After one hour I asked for un update on the waiting time and the Apple guy said there were still many people ahead of us, so we had to leave. As soon as I left the parking spot (5 min later) I got the text message that our spot was available. This is a joke, wasting our time!

colem53
8/2/18

The IPhone 7 is by far the worst IPhone apple has ever made it constantly has new problems so apple can try to make more money off of its consumers. Recently my phone died and its telling me I have to restore my phone or update by connecting to ITunes did them both and phone is still telling me to restore. I don't understand why this phone has had so many problems. I know a lot of people that have problems with this phone. Apple needs to remove a lot of flaws in their system. Phone should just update and turn when its plugged I and charged. Also I've been an apple fan since I got a phone. I'm at the point where making the change to Samsung where I know I would have not one problem with my phone ever. They don't have a bunch of nonsense bulls**t to piss consumers off. In my experience it don't even deserve one star.

philipc148
7/29/18

What a disappointment. My iPhone 7 Plus needs a new battery. It is less then a year old battery charge only last an hour. Took it in. Found that the battery was no good 51%. They were supposed to install a new battery but only tried to sell me a new one saying it had water damage. I have never dropped it in water and everything but the battery works fine. I dont Recommend this product that apple wont even back there own product.

philipa63
7/28/18

Been an advocate of this company for 20 years. Just not going to support the continued erosion of product and customer service.

nadunk
7/16/18

I have an apple ipad mini which was bought in 2013 brand new and had been using it ever since then without any problems. Apple was brand I use to trust always as I use other apple products too and I thought the safety was trust-able.

Roughly about 2 months back, I had put the ipad on the charger and it was plugged for about 30 minutes or so and was shocked to come back to a burning hot ipad. It was literally burning hot and I couldn't touch it. I straight away removed it from the charger as I thought it will explode and i had seen how Samsung products and even some apple devices had exploded whilst they were charging and was scared as even my little one sometimes uses the ipad.

I let it to cool down and tried to switch it back on but it did not do anything at all. Once it was totally cool down I plugged again to see if it was charging and the ipad did not give any response so I decided to contact the customer service where they asked me to reset and connect it to a computer but none showed any activity on the ipad, therefore they booked an appointment for myself at an apple store.

I went to the appointment and the staff connected the iPad to one of their chargers and said it should switch back in 15 minutes. But the ipad did not switch on at all and the staff said, that they can swap an ipad for the price of £165. I was like what?? There is a safety issue with this ipad and this could have been exploded if i didn't check and take it off the charger when it was burning hot, so why do i need to pay for a faulty or an ipad that develops safety concerns.

I had been then told by the staff to wait till she speaks with her manager and she came back with another alternative to pay £85 instead just for the battery and they will swap it.

I do not think they really car for people and they safety as they all want is to recover or earn some money out of every issue.

Really disappointed with the product and mostly the service I received.

Would not recommend buying the apple products as I strongly believe safety issues like this should be handled and dealt with more responsibly as they are playing with people's lives.

sams531
7/14/18

I loved my AirPods so much. Great product and everything works. I had absolutely no problems. I had mine for about 6 months. I lost mine 2 months ago and cant find them. They really need to do something to find them easily. One of my favorite apple products just gone.

alexa258
6/30/18

The only complaint I have: is that butterfly keyboard issue on my new MacBook Pro 15'' 2017.
Apple, really? I have a $2000 computer for work, and that keyboard imperfection is driving me crazy

Tip for consumers: Contact tech support as soon as there seems to be an issue. In other cases you risk not to get any service help.

rosed105
6/23/18

I love how the customer service is reacting to the problems and how quickly they try to solve it. Big applause for your support staff!

johns3053
6/13/18

I replaced my phone today and when I went to the apple store as always the service was with a smile and immediate. No where else gives you service like apple does. If customer service is important to you - apple does it right.

ritar56
6/12/18

Bought an Ipod Touch on line through authorized vendor. Battery life sucked. 6-8 hours total charge time. Brought it in to local Apple store..determined battery was faulty, and gave me a new one on the spot. No questions asked.

joyk38
6/11/18

Great products and excellent service when something goes wrong. No electronic product is perfect but Apple products far exceed most other brands in terms of quality and durability.

paolal5
6/8/18

There used to be an app called the human coalition App that I used to have downloaded on my phone n theyve decided to remove the app, which is an anti-abortion app. So Im so mad at them because they r a very greedy company who all they care is about the money but they dont care about their customers well being. In this app human coalition, you pray so you could save babies from abortion. Im prolife so I like that app. And Apple removed it because its anti abortion, so whoever is a prolife person, please do not ever buy Apple appliances. Plus the customer service is not the best. So unless they put the app back Ill continue encouraging people to Not buy products there. I was so turned off when I found out they removed the app. What goes around comes back around

ladysa
5/26/18

published review 5/26/18
I went in today with a problem and apple wanted to give me another one instead. My iphone 7 plus does not connect to internet through wifi not data! The phone is cosmetically brand new and only had that issue! Which it is still under warranty ! They wanted to give me a loaner phone and take mine in for 10-12 days! You may say thats fine! But if something happens to that loaner phone even a single scratch you pay for it! They refuse to swap the phone under the warranty and even the costumer service supervisor refused as well! That he was the last resource and that was it! Apple is no longer the company that i started to use back in 2007! Where you had a problem and they will make it easier for you as a costumer! Now is like it nor not either you get screwed or you do! They dont care anymore! It was unreasonable for me to take a liability on a borrowed phone while they fix my phone that i had still under the warranty! A less that a year old phone should not have this problem

enochbrizzym
5/24/18

The iphone x is really really good and I would like to have one to use it and I like the camera pixel was like the portrait

danm372
5/23/18

It's not just that your iphone 7 will read "No Service", it's that when you go to Apple for help you actually get NO SERVICE!
Very disappointed that even a phone that's under warranty won't be replaced.
Who has the time to wait for 3 hours at the genuis bar ?
Apple seems to think everybody has an abundance of free time to get their phones repaired. They don't seem to understand that a year old phone shouldn't have these kind of issues in the first place.
Called Apple and asked them to send me another phone and I would send mine back - the answer was no, that's not an option you have to wait at the genius bar. Well, that's not an option for me, and neither is remaining an Apple customer!
Very Disappointed

jennyf62
5/12/18

Travelling around Greenwich enjoying the sunshine and decided to take a little trip phone shopping in to Central London . I went to the main Apple store and picked up the latest iPhone and it is amazing and the staff were very helpful and setting up also which I could not have done myself

elizabeths354
5/11/18

I've been treated horribly by the staff at the Deer Park, IL store twice. Previously over the iphone 6 battery and slowing down my phone. There is a 3 hour wait for the $29 battery and they don't accept appts, so if you don't live local.... your stuck waiting in the store with the rude stuff. One guy said he was the manager which i knew was a woman, so he lied to me. i filed a complaint online with Apple online customer service who ignored my complaint as i never received any confirmation or solution or apology for that matter. Previously over a year ago, the staff was not knowlegable and wiped my mac and phone and i had to start all over because he wrote over my backup. Just incompetent rude people working there. And how about that slowing down the iphone, the battery doesn't matter, it's still slow with a new one.

jeansb1
5/6/18

tomp122
5/2/18

If 0 stars was possible that's what they would receive. After providing a "new" iPhone 6 a little over a year ago the phone suddenly stopped connecting to cellular service.

I opened multiple tickets with Apple Support, went into t mobile to test new SIM cards, spent hours of troubleshooting on my own, completely restored my phone multiple times as well as reinstalled iOS from scratch. This last effort did get the phone working.. for a pathetic 2 weeks. Once it stopped connecting again, I reached out to Apple Support to reopen the ticket.. their only suggestion was to take the phone into the "genius" bar to take a look.

The "genius" that took a look at my phone ran the same old diagnostic test they always to.. and didn't even allow the test to finish (saw him cancel out mid test). At that point I was essentially told I'm SOL, and my options were:

1. Buy a "new" iPhone 6 ("new" - hahaha) for, get this, $300!!!
2. Buy a newer iPhone

Needless to say, my next stop was t mobile to purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S8. This was an easy choice considering my work phone, a Samsung Galaxy S4 has been working without any issues at all since 2014.

I could not be happier with my switch, and already realize the superiority in the device compared to the iPhone. Apple has lost another customer, who has owned an iPhone since 2008. This will continue to happen as long as they keep 'decommissioning' old phones without notifying users. Not to mention the POS battery life on those things.

Anyway, don't bother. Get a Samsung.

rodrigof9
4/19/18

I like the iphone. What I really like about it is the face ID. There is no button, just a full screen. I also like the double camera because it has good quality for taking pictures and video.I really like playing with the slow mo.But the glass on the back breaks easily. One drop on the back and the glass cracks even though Apple said "it was the strongest glass". But the phone is still nice. Apple just needs to fix that problem.

paull334
4/18/18

It is my favorite company when it comes to smartphone. Once I used other company's phone but I had to come back for apple again. Only trouble is that you have to pay little bit more to get apple phone always.

yogay
4/16/18

Nice iphone x
Visit my blog/web<a href="https://www.kopedi.id/">Kopedi.id</a>
I very love iphone x , from the design and the display
But i dont know when i will get it
Haha

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

is this a question or a problem.

By kristal d.

go for mini 4

By Dorothy M.

Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other customers.

Apple?