Review of Apple

darin@apple.com
2018 Customer choice award

tommyb119
7/15/19

All spy apps were too difficult for me to use so I searched online and found an excellent and professional investigative service. I hired Hydrahacking01 @ hotmail dotcom for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my husband's phone and he by far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get some information Social media accounts, Android and other phones, Call logs and even deleted phone conversations that I needed as proof of his secretive affairs. He even recommended I try other options before hiring him, I hired him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic Investigator and a great person; to all loyal partners out there if you have a dishonest partner, don't hesitate to Email Hydra Hacking Inc for more information.

jasonc610
7/5/19

Apple provides different high technology product such as smart phone, lab top computers, watches and desktop computers. The website has a compare function for consumers to compare the features of different products.

martac42
6/23/19

After switching from Microsoft to Apple, I was quite pleased with Apple's customer support. The staff was accommodating and solved all my problems quickly. Couldn't have been more helpful and gave sufficient time and great attention to requests!

marilenag1
6/22/19

This is absolutely the best website to get inspired! Everything is clear in every detail.. From colors to font.. It's fast and Easy to view with every device. Top.

frankk166
6/20/19

I sent it in to apple to get repaired. It was a no service error that I was told is an apple issue. They found something wrong with my camera, that worked just fine before the no service issue. Now they want me to pay them over $300 to have it repaired when it was sent in for a glitch in their software! I am so frustrated with something that costs so much!

jobertr
6/16/19

I used this because very unique and different for others. They have high security, durability, speed and always good condition. Very expensive but worth it.

deew114
6/14/19

Cant imagine life without apple! I have the best phone and the best computer ever! Sure they are expensive but the quality and features are unlike any other

angelof33
6/10/19

I have bought tablets of other brands like Samsung, Huawei, Acer, But for me the most powerful and comfortable tablet for videogames is an iPad Mini, It really has materials of high quality. I bought the iPad mini 4 fourth years ago and still is working perfectly. I'm looking forward to buy the new one. I really recomend this brand in general.

brandtn
5/31/19

This company produces effortlessly the best electronic gadgets. I didn't face any problem while using it.

fatimas26
5/31/19

Best of the best, the clean and clear pictures taken by these phone is breath taking. Although there are some features that they have to improve

deepakk70
5/25/19

I had heen the Iphone user for past 3 years I am using Iphone as my primary phone. Iphone have it's own legacy as once you became the Iphone user you will not wanted to switch yourself from it.

jendersonr
5/21/19

NOTE: Only SiteJabber account fulfilled the above requirements will be approved. Submission with fake or inactive SiteJabber account will be rejected.

ozzyh1
5/20/19

I have never understood people who buy apple phones. All the time I thought that the price for them is too high. And after using IPhone 5 during a month I know that I was right.
Guys, really? Is it normal that you can't use such expensive phones when it is cold outside?

joed496
5/18/19

Took XS MAX to retail store, they troubleshoot the device and change the SIM card twice. Store advise me to call apple because phone is under warranty. Apple refuse to exchange the device

anastasiar17
5/14/19

I used Iphone SE and I really loved my phone because of that performance but that accessories are very costly ...!

susant478
5/14/19

I love my Iphone and Airpods. Works for me just fine. Have not troubles. Using it for reading and Internet surfing.

kaseyb20
5/1/19

I recently went into the apple store and was informed that my iphone audio chip had an issue common to iphone 7's and the only outcome was replacing my phone for $439 or purchasing a brand new phone. As a long time loyal customer it was very frustrating that due to an apple issue I would be out a lot of money. So I went onto online support and got in contact with a supervisor who hooked me up with replacing my phone free of charge. It was great to see that Apple looks out for customer satisfaction!

juliar132
4/24/19

I am using iPhone X, airpods, apple watch, iPad and it seems I am a fan of Apple. Al products are stylish and work well.

caspianl
4/24/19

I bought their phones for a long time. But every time something went wrong with them. The last situation was when the camera stopped working in my new Iphone 7+ 2 months after I bought it. Is it OK? I don't so. I'm not going to overpay just for a brand anymore.

wesleyt32
4/23/19

Used to be a fan and dedicated user until they made several unauthorized charges to my bank account via the app store. Thinking they would want to work with me I wrote in to customer service asking for my money to be refunded. After jumping through hurtles and cooperating to give them the information they asked for they simply refused. I am never investing another cent into this overpriced company. I'm out almost $100 bucks because they basically decided to steal my money. I also showed them I never bought our signed up for subscriptions and yet my money is now theirs. So much for loyalty. Next phone will be android.

hamisha1
4/17/19

Apple have just run me through the wringer for three straight days an all-round miserable customer experience. Over the last 10 years, my wife and I have equipped ourselves with a range of Apple devices, having been attracted by their ease of integration, and the simplicity of transitioning from one device to another when replacing them. But this recent experience has made me reconsider this. I just replaced a 6 year old iMac (a desktop Mac) with another, new iMac. What was supposed to be a very straightforward migration of data, applications and settings from one machine to another turned into a nightmare. After a full day of failed migration processes followed by successive calls with Apple support staff (many of who were quick to lay all blame at my feet and couple of whom added to the aggravation by dropping their calls), finally a senior level (tier 2) Apple advisor determined after consulting with several of his colleagues that the issue stemmed from a botched warranty repair on the original iMac (replacement of the screen when it failed a few months after purchase). It turns out that the Apple repair crew had used an unorthodox work around when they put in the replacement screen. After finally identifying the problem, it was also confirmed that this work around was a done-deal' and we could not set up the new iMac with the normal migration process drawing on the data, applications and settings either from the old iMac itself or from the backups on our Apple AirPort Time Capsule. We then set about taking the data and applications a file at a time from the most recent Time Capsule back up a laborious process and somewhat nerve-wracking as one is having constantly to double check you got everything and one is never quite sure. And there were numerous glitches and retracing of steps required. And for three days I had to put the rest of my agenda on hold with successive calls, screen share sessions and waits for call backs from Apple staff. There were a couple of the Apple tech support people who were particularly helpful and were also quick to recognize Apple's part in creating these issues. But I wish I could say this of all the many Apple staff I spent time with over these three days.

dd91
4/10/19

Recently I discovered as a veteran I could receive a 10 % discount
on Apple products. I thought this is great. I didn't know you have to provide your social security number to a 3rd. Party named "ID-ME". They offer options and the one I choose was going through USAA which I am registered with. I choose this option because it only required the last 4 digits of my SS number. I don't like this either but it is better than all 9 digits.
I entered all the required information but I was rejected with no detailed explanation as to why.
I contacted ID-ME via email because calling them is useless. After waiting on line I get a voice message stating they cannot accept any more calls and to use the email system.
The agent I emailed sent me information on how to use my veterans card but it was
what I tried already and didn't use because of the full SS number requirement.
I have a veterans identification card but using that still requires my full SS number.
If I go to home Depot, Lowes or ACE Hardware and all I have to do is present my veterans
ID card, which has my picture. I feel if Apple really wanted to give veterans a discount
all we should have to do is present our veterans ID at the Apple store to make a purchase.

cameronh71
3/12/19

Airpods are quite likely the best bluetooth headphones out there even though many look at the price of 150-$170 and think they are not worth that, however they are definitely worth that price considering the bass and sound quality.

griselr2
3/9/19

Purchased an iphone 7. That stopped working, first it was app, then it was the camera, finally couldnt receive or make calls.

Call support I spent hours trying to restore, back up and nothing changed.

We found out ourselves that it was a model issue, support couldnt figure it out yet there was an article on their webiste of that iphone model...

Go into the store for the "shopping experience" I was told the device couldnt be fixed for free as they stated because I had a small crack on the screen that I had to take care of. The guy tells me its $190. I walked OUT!

There website advertises $149 for screen repair, why am I charged so much to fix a screen!!!???????

kendram50
3/8/19

Used to be a good company. Now a bunch of unaccountable, price-gauging, inferior- product-making thieves.

10 year product lifespan MAX (I'd say it more like 5 years now before your operating system will be obsolete). That's ridiculous for the price. And they are overpriced.

Bad performance platforms that are cumbersome to convert to anything else.

Apple now loves charging extra fees monthly wherever they can (I reiteraet: thieves and greedy crooks).

Horrible customer service. HORRIBLE. Rude, incompetent tech employees. Any support person who seems helpful, forwards you on to the next unhelpful person who basically says they won't do anything the other guy said they would.

Oh and let's talk the scam of iTunes/Apple music.
1. Can we please not put the music industry in the hands of Apple? Remember when they forced that U2 album on all of us?
2. I used to have playlists of mp3s. Now if I didn't buy them from apple music, they've disappeared. I have chatted with Apple about this... They did disappear (apparently my fault for not knowing this would happen and backing up before the random date they all "disappeared". So... I have to buy what I already bought... because it wasn't from them.

I'm gonna highlight... Their program deleted things from my pre-existing music library (playlists I'd had 10+ years). I did not delete them. I did not consent to delete them. Apple is now trying to make me buy them back in iTunes/through Apple music (like hundreds of songs.). A lot of songs I bought before I even owned a Mac... some were from old CDs... I'm over 35.)

That's pretty unethical in terms of business.
No accountability. Rude, lying customer service reps. Caught one saying "f you" to me right before he hung up. (Because I insisted he let me talk to the previous employee I had spoken with vs. being forwarded to a third one.)

The current and intentionally misleading advertising that has everyone signing up for extra storage and Apple Music because you can't access your saved documents otherwise (disc almost full-optimize storage). How is my "disc almost-full" I hardly have anything on this computer/phone?
Oh, so I can buy iCloud storage.

You know you who doesn't charge me a monthly fee to access things I paid for or to have adequate storage on the device I have.... any other computer company except apple!

I'm going to the store today and going back to PC. I'm done with this lying, gauging, and unethical company.

I'd suggest we all do the same.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT buy Apple Products. You will regret if you do.
For teenagers to show off to their friends... not real computers.

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

is this a question or a problem.

By kristal d.

Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Apple