Review of Apple

domains@apple.com
2017 Customer choice award

kelvino9
2/18/18

With over a thousand million people using the apple product shows how good this companies are.. Apple technology is a very fast developing technology and today is definitely the growing and it's one of the best technology company.. Their products are worth having for a while and you can depend on it because it's reliable, affordable, durable

pritamo
1/31/18

I am crazy for Apple products as they are 20 years ahead of any similar product.
I am enjoying iPhone x which has most secured unlocking system.

janl69
1/30/18

My nephew convinced me years ago to give apple a spin and it has been a good relationship ever since. I still don't know how to get my photos off of it but he helps me whenever he visits. Love the site!! Wish all sites looked like this-especially mine.

andrewr148
1/25/18

Im standing in line at 340 on a Thursday afternoon in the Sarasota Fl Apple store to get an appointment .... even though I know exactly what I want to buy.
Told to wait but not given any idea how long. This is nuts!
What happens to the Apple that absolutely excelled in customer service and customer experience and customer satisfaction?

ivanh26
1/24/18

I am here to tell a lot you guys about Apple! Yes, Apple isn't for everyone and there are many reasons why, Apple is its own company, it is not like Android/Windows phone. it's their own company that built their phone to be amazing and fast, their brand is good weather it comes to their headphones, Apple watches, I haven't used their Apple TV'S but I think they look cool. They designed their phone to be different and not the same as who wants to spend $1000 on a phone that looks the same like the iPhone 6, anyways iPhone is a good device for everyone and phones nowadays are pretty much only used for social media, Youtube, and Calling/Texting

valeriag6
1/19/18

todo en aple es totalmente innovador, lo unico que se podria mejorar es la que sea algo mas generico para poder utilizar mas prograas

nk86
1/17/18

I've been a mac user for a few years and I haven't had any problems with it. I switched over from Microsoft to Apple after 2012 and I find the product to be user friendly. The only downside with Apple is the constant lines in the Apple Store. Plus, don't trust those games out on the market that say they can play on a Mac. I tried that and my operating system almost crashed. I give Apple 5 stars.

yvonnem64
1/6/18

Waited in a mob of 20 people for 30 minutes. There was no indication of a special line for people with Genius Bar appointments or needed Genius Bar attention as opposed to a line for those of us poor suckers who just wanted to buy and Apple product.

terryb148
1/1/18

I was an Apple customer for years. Macs, iPods, iPhones since the first release. Initially I was one of those "apple can do no wrong" guys then the iPad was released and there was no Flash capability (HTML5. I know) but let it slide. Then the Mac OS got to the point that upgrades weren't available any longer and the performance of the computers visibly slowed. Then iPhone after iPhone would just fail catastrophically failed. Now in recent news Apple has admitted to slowing down older iPhones. And lastly, WHO IS GOING TO PAY $1000 for a phone that is going to fail or be obsolete in a year or two? Not me! I'm done....

bryans90
12/30/17

I currently own 2 desktops, 5 iPads, 6 iPhones, and 5 apple watches. I have only purchase iPhones since they came out. Have an Apple Watch that wont power up and they want 255.71 to fix because the warranty expired 12/24. They will not honor 5 days after! I will NEVER give Apple another dime

rutha55
12/27/17

For me so far. apple have shown up great.. both by way of product functionability, reliable and efficient service.. when I encountered a problem

martoj
12/26/17

Really love this place to purchase my apple products. Compared to retail sellers its way faster and better in therms of ordering experience.

maxineb8
12/26/17

I had the iPhone but did not like it, seemed to work good but it was harder for me to use. We also bought the desktop computer but have to call for help each time we start it.
If you are younger it would be better for you to use

kennethc92
12/22/17

I purchase apple iphone 6s in their online store and I was amazed with the added features of the phone. The retina display was even better and camera was crisp and polished. I am glad I did purchase it.

leonarda18
12/19/17

They are like the one family member that ALWAYS had your back. I have been able to make my living, lead the way and have some fun with ALL the creative tools they offer up. Anyone who might bring up the argument that their product is pricier than anything else out there... I reply "you purchase a jalopy and expect it to drive like a luxury vehicle then you are the fool... when you utilize the leader in creative software & products that enable you to shine and do more then you must be partnered with the best in the business..."

Apple will forever be the company that allowed me to do what I do to the best of my abilities. From a scale of 1 to 10... apple falls right around 12.5... lol.

richardk82
12/18/17

I have used Apple products for years. They used to be the cutting edge of technology. Now they produce overpriced ho-hum products with expensive packaging. Gone is the innovation, now they have become social warriors pursuing the whims of their CEO. My latest computer is my last Apple. My phone is a Samsung.

hebas2
12/18/17

For all people that wish to buy the new I phone x , let me tell u if u used Samsung before u will be shocked , a lot of new features of the new I phone is just like Samsung features u would really feel that u just bought Samsung, and believe me the woow feature which is the mobile open when u see ur face its really work only by 60% and the remaining times I have to insert the password really disappointed

warwickr
12/13/17

I bought my iPhone X from Telstra, rather than Apple so I could pay for it over 24 months. Very impressed with the face recognition - even with my safety glasses on it knows who I am. I have been an Apple fanboy since 1989, but decided mistakenly to swap to a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 after the iPhone 4. Waddamistakatomaka! F*cking Android - irrelevant advertisement after advertisement popping up EVERY TIME I turned the Samsung phone on. Fingerprint sensor did not work with dirty or wet hands. Complete WOFTAM - last time I buy a Samsung product!

tonyh114
12/13/17

They are great what can I say you did not already know. Apple is the most user friendly.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanas5
12/5/17

I won't buy another Apple product... Their think a world of themselves, Mac mini is vintage after 8 years, there is always a new update and an older iphone slows down duh!!!

felicianoo1
12/5/17

Desear tener un mejor status económico es la primordial motivación para iniciarse en "Negocios en Línea" y apple.com es una gran oportunidad.

justinj54
12/5/17

I'm an user of Apple products since 2010 and had only some hardware problems. Also I've experienced Android, Windows and HP product at my job and all of them were much worse that Apple ones. They have the best phones and laptops

jimt94
12/5/17

As a long time Apple user (very long time, as in an owner of the original 128k Mac back in 1985), it pains me to say I'm done with Apple, and here's why. I currenlty own three Macs, 4 iPads, and 2 iPhones, and over the years I've watched the overall quality of Apple's software and hardware decline, Apple's management concictently ignore its long-time "pro" users, and generally become a market follower, rather than innovator. I have watched Apple release consumer-grade computers and call them "pro," release software updates obviously designed to cripple older products in an effort to force customers to buy new products, and pander to "political correctness" instead of cming up with innovative new products.

In the meantime, competitors, notably Microsoft and the various PC vendors, upped their game considerably, becoming more innovative and producing higer value products as Apple continues to slip. My considered recommendation, if you're looking for a laptop, desktop or smartphone is to do your research and not just blindly buy into Apple's hype. You'll be glad you did.

stevenn34
12/5/17

Man I am always an Sony fans and since my old sony battery died I choose to give iphone a try. I picked the X as my first Iphone and I do feel that it is a whole different experience from using an android. Man I got to say this system is very smooth that I don't want to go back to android anymore!

christopherb144
11/27/17

I have never had a more difficult time with a phone more than any other except Apple products.Staff is rude and I didn't expect that,and I. would RATHER buy a computer,than spend $500 on a phone that goes out of "FAD"every 6 months and who's operating systems are problematic. Not impressed but not an Apple guy!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

is this a question or a problem.

By kristal d. [Apple Rep]

go for mini 4

By Dorothy M. [Apple Rep]

Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other customers.

Apple?