Review of Apple

darin@apple.com
2017 Customer choice award

kyles197
11/14/18

Expensive, however the devices are very convenient to use and design is great. Other phones are not as convenient as apple.

anni10
11/12/18

I don't know why buying a cell phone for $1000 or $800 for what .
What the special a bout i phone it's so expensive and horrible service policies.
Not compatible with most app .
It's only cell phone the most important things when you need it at emergency it's work.

jodya27
11/7/18

All the products of Apple are great and the design is beautiful. The repair policy could be better, but it works fine for now.

ronb295
11/2/18

I purchased an iPhone 7 14 months ago for $648.00. Apparently there is a recall on 3 different models and mine is one of those. Upon doing my own research I found this out. After calling apple 3 times they finally said they would fix the issue if I would bring it in to a store. I made arrangements to drive two hours to Nashville and upon arrival they said they couldn't fix the issue as it was out of warranty but the apple techs would if it could be shipped to them. I agreed to do this and a week later received an email if I wanted my phone fixed I would have to pay $149.00. I called the number on the email to find out they couldn't or wouldn't tell me why they were wanting to charge me. So much for a recall there Apple. I would recommend no one pay the outrageous prices for apple devices that last (just out of there warranty) just to be replaced less than a year later. No wonder they are a trillion dollar company. This is my first and last Apple device I will ever own. I will try and convince my friends and family to turn away from this product as well. I sincerely hope this gets out to a lot of people and people start going back to their android devices that last longer than a year.

fritzt10
11/1/18

On October 3, 2018, I was trying to purchase tickets to a Elton John concert, and was scammed using Apple Pay! I notified Apple Pay right away and they refused to put a hold on the scammers account! In my opinion, Apple Pay believes in harboring scammers! Until I receive satisfaction, I will not be using Apple Pay!
Fritz Tobrocke

mikel188
10/31/18

Expensive products and horrible service policies:
I went to the Apple store, Upper WestSide, NYC, to have my battery looked at. I had an appointment and after waiting 90 min (because I knew they sometimes ran behind), I asked when I was up. I was told I had been cancelled. No phone call/text/email. Nothing. They just cancelled me.
The next day I called to have the battery replaced and wanted to walk in because I was leaving the following day for a 4-day conference. But I didn't want to travel 1 hour each way if they could not fit me in or if they didn't have the part for a Macbook 2014. They would not tell me whether they had the part and said I had to travel and ask IN PERSON. Sure enough, no battery in stock. They would have to order and let me know the following week when to come in. 2 hours travelling completely wasted (plus cost).
I asked for some kind of compensation. They keep jerking me around. Jeff on the national team says I have to speak with the store manager. Bill, Senior Advisor at the store, says manager is busy and will have to call me. Same story next day with Kay, then day after with Nusrat. Then Rodney. All very nice, all worthless. All like little robots for Apple.
No more Apple products for me. They can shove the ones that finally die up you know where. I'll go with Droid and other laptops, etc., from now on.

alekss15
10/30/18

Never has apple proved to be bad or unqualified with something they make such as this phone I love it its amazing my brother lets me toy around with his its specs are amazing its quality is great

jimd319
10/27/18

I can list a few really great experiences with apple. One that comes to mind is when the battery of my iPad Pro, that I purchased 3 years ago, could no longer maintain a charge. The warranty was expired and I made the appointment. They charged me $99 and gave me a brand new iPad Pro. I was thrilled.
Always pleasant and usually knowledgeable staff. Great products. I am an apple fan. All the way.

stephaniea149
10/18/18

Switching from an samsung to apple was probably the best decision I have ever made. Yeah, I would say they are a little bit expensive, but usually anywhere you go, they give the customer some kind of deal to buy it. With apple products, they provide a smart person to talk back to you, Siri. Siri is literally your best friend, she will do anything you tell her to do. I love my apple iphone 8 plus because the features are wonderful, the camera is amazing, and you can customized it. The best part about it, is that my apple product is waterproof. I would give apple 5 stars, because buying an apple product is a decision you will not regret.

gameb1
10/17/18

Seems like half the money you pay for their products you pay to have an eaten fruit on your device. Funny. All thats missing is the snake really.

gabriell67
10/11/18

I'd really like iPhones, let say I'm a fun. However, the phones are too expensive for me! I will give 5 if I'll get at least a gift this coming December hopefully!

karusunek
10/8/18

Apple is one of those companies that will undermine consumer rights to be able to force their customers to pay gigantic costs for $20 repairs. Louis Rossmann, for example, showcased how Apple wanted $1,000+ for a 1 minutes repair. There's no opinion here; only fact: Apple is a criminal enterprise. The proof is in the fact that Apple has now illegal forced ICE to withhold product from Mr. Rossmann by committing a felony. Apple won't serve any time because they are a corporation, but that is guaranteed prison time if I did it.

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase from Apple if you want quality support and assistance with your devices.

felixb43
10/6/18

I give this place 5 stars for sure! The site is easy to learn, as well as their phones! If you get an apple phone, you've made a great choice!

felishaw3
10/2/18

I have been locked out of my phone for 2 weeks now and now they are telling me 12 more days this is after i answered all questions correctly i just dont get it! i am over it and fed up with it, i have had my phone since the 7 came out but this weekend i am switching because i can not deal with this any longer being a manager and a mother of 4 with no phone!

tl100
10/2/18

In SF, Apple is the ONLY brand and OS that's acceptable. People will gladly fork over $2,400 for a lame Macbook Pro with the useless Touchbar - for doing nothing other than email, reading their Huffpost/Medium, or streaming TED lectures on YouTube. Cash-strapped students will pay a premium for Apple, too. I don't think I've ever seen a non-Mac laptop at the local med school library.

Apple used to strut their "creative" BS - but for a long time now, very few people actually use it for their supposed "creative" prowess - they just think they're creative for using whatever apps/sites are currently popular in SF. Does ANYONE actually use the dumb apps like GarageBand, iMovie, or whatever's in there these days? You can find free apps online that do a way better job, and are more user-friendly, than the dumb "creative" apps in Macbooks.

Apple enjoys being "visionary" in the stupidest ways - they were "early adopters" in getting rid of the CD/DVD drive, and in doing away with necessary ports. I guess they wanted to sell their overpriced add-on devices - they're always in it for the money. Apple is very oriented toward the bottom line - it's a company with the worst values, design, employees, and management.

Macbooks have been the worst computers for me - constant weird problems that cannot be fixed, no matter how much I Google and try to troubleshoot. Their customer service over the phone is horrendous - even compared to tech support in general, which is bad already. Apple seems to employ very nasty, stuck-up, low-paid tech support employees over the phone. I know Apple products and tech more than they do.

Macs have always been touted as user-friendly - but I've always found them to be the most counter-intuitive, most awkward, most UN-USER-FRIENDLY computers ever. Windows, and especially Chromebooks, are a million times more user-friendly - and they don't boast about it, either. There are so many weird things about Macs - just navigating around, finding files or apps, and having to quit apps by clicking on the top left corner. My Macbooks can never read any external devices, I'm unable to transfer pics from my phone, no matter how much I try to troubleshoot - and I have millions of other weird and unsolvable problems. Poor connectivity, stuff always malfunctioning - even general internet surfing is buggy on my Macbooks.

Apple stores very much reflect the snootiness and nastiness of Apple products and Apple support over the phone. As usual, employees rush to greet white/pretty customers and will ignore uglier/older/Asian customers like they're subhuman. I browsed a fancy flagship Apple store for at least 30 minutes, obviously looking like I'm interested in buying - and I was COMPLETELY IGNORED the whole time. I was flipping open laptop covers, typing, using the apps, checking out the Apple watches - and employees of various ethnicities just stood there, oblivious to me, or simply choosing not to interact with me. A few times, employees were RIGHT NEXT TO ME, while I was trying out various laptops - and they completely ignored me, while gladly helping other customers on their own.

When I went up the fancy staircase to the upper level, a young white woman went up at the same time as I did - and the employee ONLY TALKED TO HER, in the sweetest and most courteous tone ever.

My invisibility at the Apple store was shocking. I've been a loyal user of Macbooks, iPads, and iPods for years - despite all their drawbacks, poor value, and poor functionality.

They had a bad marketing blitz years ago with their Justin Long - uuggh. His smugness and annoying geek chic vibe reflects the awful Apple brand, stores, and tech support employees.

In SF, there isn't an awareness of products beyond Apple. Years ago, Apple has ironically taken over the city - both Apple and SF are hypocritical, counter-intuitive, smug, exclusionary, poorly functioning, and ridiculously overpriced.

Does anyone in SF know that there are brands of smartwatches OTHER THAN APPLE? No. The Samsung watch, like so many other products, is way better than Apple's and is less expensive. When the world was going iPod-crazy years ago, I was stunned to see that Samsung had a much more beautiful, high-quality MP3 player for less than half the price. I've been an Android user forever, and I know Samsung's flagship phones are way superior to iPhones in every way.

Just say no to Apple!

Tip for consumers: Ridiculously overpriced, poor quality, boring-looking, buggy products. An elitist brand. Company has poor values/integrity - oriented towards the bottom line, smug, gets rid of features to make you buy expensive add-ons, more interested in looking cool than being useful or functional. Tech support is horrendous - even worse than typical tech support. Stores are snooty and discriminatory - employees rush to greet white customers while ignoring many Asian ones. Just say no to the Cult of Apple.

arthurl52
9/29/18

When you look online, they make sure to show you all of their deals! They also show you why you should take advantage of those deals! If you don't check them out, you could be missing one heck of a deal out there!

charlottec90
9/26/18

The site is not too shabby! When I was looking for a case for my phone! Found one with ease! My phone looks great with it too!

davidj553
9/25/18

I love their phones here so much! I just got the new iPhone and I'm in love! Everything about the phone is fantastic!

jennieb29
9/20/18

I was told two different procedures to unlock an older iPhone. Long hold times on phone support. Several times they disconnected my call. We were told twice the cost is 29.99 for battery replacement, only to find out at Apple store it is 79.99 for iPhone 5. I was upset with the technician's tactics and asked for a manager. I was talked to in a condescending manner. My elder family member was being pushed several times to get an upgrade. I was told to go get a flip phone. They insinuated that I am technically behind the curve. This was pure Age discrimination! I have no technical issues. I was told iPhone is not a phone, it is a computer. I was told what phone support says is my problem to deal with. We witnessed a customer throw his phone on the floor and walk out! We were told batteries last 2 years! The phone worked perfect from 2012 until this month 9/18 on original battery. The wait time for a battery is unacceptable. Be prepared to waste all day or drop off, mail it in and be inconvenienced for days. From what I experienced Apple cares about selling more phones. I wad told customers Want to upgrade. ALL consumers should be respected!! We do not need an upgrade. We Do Not want or cannot afford to put the price of a new phone in monthly payments. The experience was awful from online info, support phone calls, store and the automated system used!! Location is La Cantera, San Antonio TX. I give this review 2 instead of 1 only because the manager waived the 79 price to 29. I doubt it would have happened had I not been with my family member. fyi, my husband picked up phone later for us and the $79.99 price was still on work order. They did charge him $29.99 price. This is my first online bad review ever!!! Others we spoke to have similar experiences with Apple no matter what location.

peterp311
9/17/18

iPhones frustrate the hell out of me. Why are they so difficult to use. Nothing is straight forward like no back buttons like you get on Samsung's.

abiyoty
9/11/18

Very Very disappointing support!!! I have been using apple products over 5 years and I was optimistic about this company.(lots of my friends called me "an apple guy") of course until I terribly disappointed. Recently I face a problem on my I phone (Freeze out and stuck forever with "apple logo on" in a black screen).I have contacted customer support twice they both recommend me to get service at CityMac Kirkland.I went there(long drive from my home) the service man saw and confirmed as my I phone has nothing physical damage he plugged in his computer and tried to figure out the problem for about 2 minutes or less, he told me to pay $325 for fixing my issue. No other solution as per his saying, I have bought the iPhone ~$700 and I lost all, no fixing no nothing. I recognized that this company would be no more my choice.I am selling all my apple products including my Mac, I don't want to see even remember a while about apple products

arhanj1
9/5/18

Apple sells its electronics for to high prices.So $#*! $#*! fcuk $#*! $#*!So $#*! $#*! fcuk $#*! $#*!So $#*! $#*! fcuk $#*! $#*!So $#*! $#*! fcuk $#*! $#*!So $#*! $#*! fcuk $#*! $#*!So $#*! $#*! fcuk $#*! $#*!So $#*! $#*! fcuk $#*! $#*!So $#*! $#*! fcuk $#*! $#*!So $#*! $#*! fcuk $#*! $#*!So $#*! $#*! fcuk $#*! $#*!So $#*! $#*! fcuk $#*! $#*!

mundanec
8/31/18

I like for this apple computer because is best and have quality so i like it and i want search how i can get it for free

mikew230
8/24/18

When I upgraded to my iPhone 6 I had trouble getting my Go Daddy (Business) e_mail system to connect with the phone. I went to the Apple store in Roseville and was told that I would have to wait 6-8 hours for someone to help me. The ass who worked there told me that GoDaddy e-mail was very difficult to get working with the iPhone. He very obviously could not have cared less. Perhaps if I had been there to purchase a $3000 laptop he might have been more helpful!!

bretts97
8/22/18

Never received this after paying shipping twice, BEWARE these survey sites as they are obviously just crap and the reviews are made up bull$#*!
Never again will I answer any survdy/review questions for chance to win or trial something. Apple should put a stop to it as I will now not purchase apple products again.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

is this a question or a problem.

By kristal d.

go for mini 4

By Dorothy M.

Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Apple