Amazon IN

2017 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Amazon IN has a consumer rating of 3.62 stars from 92 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Amazon IN also ranks 23rd among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Amazon IN are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 8.3%

• I frentically called Amazon customer service, but not even once my call was answered.
  • I order a item Jain Pure Aquafresh Pre Filter For Water Purifier at 21 September 2017
  • The new product failed the authentication test too.
How would you rate Amazon IN?

“Amazing Amazon”

Nitya S.
4/22/19

Amazon is really amazing Online Shopping site. As when I need anything in low cost but of good quality, I shop on Amazon. It really made my life easy as I get each & every product delivered at my home very nicely packed & with complete info about my ordered product. I must also bring in views about the Amazon Pay Balance where one can get the change like even one rupee in your account on Amazon. That's called Value for Money. Thank you Amazon for this Amazing Journey to be continued... in future with Best Services.

“prepaid but not delivered”

s n.
2/2/20

I have had several experiences where I have prepaid for a product that was not delivered. It is very convenient when things do arrive although iti is still a gamble as to whether they will arrive or not! In addition none of the delivery based reviews were published. Any reviews of amazon, on amazon are jabbed. Returns are apparently not made unless you report the lack of deliver y within 10 days of the lack of delivery. Crude. You would be sued fo rthis in the US! Time to shed some of those stocks. Su

customer service (8) order (20) product (22) delivery (17) credit card (3) time (17)
sn91
February 2nd, 2020

You would be sued fo rthis in the US! Time to shed some of those stocks.

Su
amirs57
July 29th, 2020
I do not like this store. If you want to shop on amazon then you need to have experience or you will end up buying the wrong things. On the other hand the store has all the things that you could possible need and for affordable prices. The dleivey is painfully slow if you reside in far away regions but that is just what online shopping means.
ramone11
June 3rd, 2019
I bought a pair of shoes and they arrived ina 2 days. Problem is the high transport charges. Quality is Ok
vinitaa1
December 22nd, 2019
BEWARE ! Amazon.in is full of fraud sellers ,Selling
Duplicate , fake items . I live in U.S my husband get some shehnaz diamond facial kits for me on his India visit last week . when I saw it has weird and untidy packaging I doubted I opened I saw it's all duplicateTubes filled with dirty gel smells rotten . All tubes have fake sticker on each tube as shown in picture . When we tried to reach the seller . He disappeared from this website . And when we contacted customer service they just Ignored as they don't know anything . All the dumbhead fools sitting on the Customer service . Don't buy anything from this site . Save your money ! I lost my 4000 Rs on this untrustworthy site .
sovierb
July 29th, 2020
I do not lie the amazon store because it is not properly moderated. The amazon store has so many fake products and the store is not doing anything about it. I ordered what I thought was a 16 inch laptop with some excellent feature but what I got is not what I ordered. The laptop was not even new. The store is full of conmen.
phoenixr3
March 5th, 2018
I have never faced any issues with buying on Amazon..though the costs may vary from market by a small margin.. I get most of my electronic on Amazon and even books.

But for being seller you have to already be a well established business with flourishing sales volume in order to make Amazon a sales platform or media. Else its not for businesses that dont own a website of its own.
santoshc8
May 19th, 2019
I tried this web for affiliate marketing. But after earning some money in my affiliate wallet. They suddenly suspended my account by saying your website violate our rules.
desmondc19
June 23rd, 2019
This period of life, when you look at relatives who gift you clothing as second only to the Child Catcher in evilness, is a blissful prelapsarian state, because you have the self-confidence not to need to outsource your self-expression. Rather, you saunter through life with the unapologetic ballsiness of Marion Kelly,
who famously gatecrashed her father's Skype interview with BBC News and is now very much my role model for life. Some girls start to show an interest in exaggerated femininity: frills, ballet dresses, pink. (You will not be wildly surprised to know I was such a girl.) This is just an extension of what all fashion should be to the under-13s, and that is "a costume".
shankr
June 13th, 2019
Amazon is a good shopping website having nearly all the products but the flaw in the website ia that it takes too much delivery charges
saravanak2
June 9th, 2015
Shirt is not durable at all. Max 4-5 washes and it will start tearing, or holes would start appearing. The reason ks very less thread count. Apart from this, the fit, finish is good.
angelinab12
July 29th, 2017
...to reach international standards also in India, especially improving trustability of seller (mismatching details on item on sale, not real time alert, and delays in delivery).
PS allow foreigner to use their international cards too while shopping in India!
azimuddinm1
May 9th, 2020
I liked to give zero but there was no such option. I am saying this after associated with them for past few years as a seller and Byuer. Both the experience is bitter.

Once you're cheated by Amazon you should then and there leave them as it will continue and there will be no solution. I can tell their game. You call for problem. They will tell you to send mail or will send you a link to again explain the matter. You will do and wait and wait. If you call them the answer is we are looking into complaint has taken. Have you ever wondered why they have no complaints no and return call policy once complaint got resolved. Why they make you run like a Govt office from this desk to that desk. Because they know after a certain time you will be tired and loose.
They train their stuffs following same protocol.
vishalp23
December 8th, 2019
Amazon.in - they are selling expired, dirty, dangerous & harmful edible products online. I had purchased Alpen Muesli online, which I gave to one of my relatives as they sent normal muesli instead of sugar free. They had the muesli the 1st day without any suspicion. The next day they had stomach infection. When they checked the jar in which the muesli was put, it was full of tiny worms. They obviously threw the same in the thrash immediately, however the damage was already done. On complaining to Amazon, they refused to do anything about it, in fact I had also written a detailed review, which they refused to publish on their website.
In the interest of the citizens & their health & wellbeing, I feel at least they should be banned from selling any edible products online, though their product quality in most non-edible products is also extremely poor & sub-standard, which is not the case in most other countries.
nityas4
April 22nd, 2019
satakshim
December 16th, 2015
Good to use.. this site. Amazon provides Promising services.. delivered my mobile phone on time.cool services.
supriyap6
November 15th, 2019
The products offered may not be up to the mark but the returns and refund are flawless! I had bad experience with many other shopping apps, but never with amazon
luluu1
December 23rd, 2019
I have never come across a worse online shopping platform than Amazon.in. I had ordered a mobile phone (Order No-**************158) on 26th Aug '19. Paid Rs 9,999- via my credit card (Citi) and waited for the delivery, which they said would be after 3-4 days (28th to 30th Aug '19). In the meantime I was in touch with them, almost every day, via the phone, just to ensure that the date they mentioned was correct so I should not miss the delivery, as I was scheduled to travel out of the city. On the final date of delivery, when I did not hear from them nor receive the item, I called them. Their excuse was that they had not received the money. This was not true as, when I checked with my credit card dept, the money and been taken. After many pingpong emails later, over the past months, Amazon promised to refund the money but only once the "back office" had done some investigation. Its now been 4 months. My money has been taken, I have not recd the item, and now their latest email states that they can do nothing but will be happy to cooperate with the police! Every time I email them for the refund they show no sense of responsibility--probably thinking that as a customer there's very little I can do! After this incident, why am I not surprised to hear more and more cases of back stabbing by Amazon.in?
adarshb1
May 13th, 2019
I liked it. You can trust amazon it provides the best online products.I have ordered many products on this site. The products were very good
rahulb43
May 30th, 2019
Now a days very superb website for online shopping. Given very good discounts and cash back. If payment fail quickly credit amount in to account. Really very nice shopping website and save fuel and money. As per my view world no 1 shopping website. I am very much like it as per my all view.
chavalis
June 26th, 2019
I booked a tab to gift my daughter. We got it, later there was a problem with display, in < 3 months So I took the tab to the authorised service station. There they said, there is no warranty for this. When asked the reason, they simply said, someone already opened it. I. Surprised. When we contacted Amazon, there is no proper response. So be careful while purchasing electronic gadgets. You may not get covered warranty issues.
lingesha
June 10th, 2015
Best Online Shopping Site.......................
muhammedr8
July 27th, 2019
In my experience it is one of best shopping site and is highly trusted. Because one of my friend bought shoes from Amazon. But it has a small damage.when he asked them to return.when at evening his money refunded but they didn't took back their product. Thus my friend got his money back without any risk
shajahans
February 21st, 2018
It is very useful for customers, if they want to buy any product they can search the customer review and reveals the product details.

So we can easily purchase whatever likes.
nehas102
August 21st, 2019
I ordered Gionee F205. I got the confirmation that order would be delivered with in 2 days. On the second day at 10 pm, I received message that order is again delayed for 2 days. I frentically called Amazon customer service, but not even once my call was answered. Amazon is the worst company when it comes to customer support. They have reduced cost by making things automated but their Automated message doesn't give any satisfactory answer
laraibh
July 22nd, 2018
Delivers the right product..... Almost no difference is seen in the photograph and the goods delivered.

Read my below experience....,, it might lead you to right calculations. What I can say...., this is most annoying frustrating experience I had buying on Amazon...... I am not a happy man not all!! First time I was told to send shipping receipt to cs amazon.in which I did on 14/08/2019 so the refund will be processed in 2 to 3 days Second time on 17/08/2019 I contacted when package got delivered I was again tricked with lie that I will get refund 5 days from delivered date which was 23rd August 201, Which in fact didn't happened so I contacted back third time and associate said she will issue a refund right away of order cost and your return shipping charge which later she claimed successfully issued on 28 august 2019 on her email confirmation...., which turned out to be nothing but again a trick lie as refund didn't happen as claimed will be credited to bank account by 3 September 2019. Then I contacted back 8/09/2019 and was put through numerous associates with nothing but lies after lies when I demanded bank transaction reference number id..... Which I was positive was never initiated at first place. Finally when I refused to give up...., lead associate admitted that transaction was never initiated..., as seller has not initiated the refund. So demanded an apology email with all measures which would be taken on this wrong habit of lying and false assurances which has been practiced among the Amazon customer contact associates...., so that other customer doesn't suffer or go through this annoying agonizing frustrating trauma with Amazon customer care as me. Post email there was refund request send to seller by I associate ...., but then I said that I received a confirmation email stating as below On 02-09-2019 15:31, amazon.in wrote: Amazon Hello, The seller has initiated the refund for your order 405-4682270-5945931 The seller authorized the request on 13/8/19. Did the seller resolve your issue? Yes no (We'll share this feedback with the seller to help them improve their service in the future) I again confirm lead associate if this is another lie....!! He said its error on system front...; further confirming will get response from seller in 2 days processing refund And now today 09/09/2019 what I receive is another automated email from seller on return shipping *** What made them all to lie..., is this some kind of big scam of looting stealing customer money along with seller... in case customer somehow ignore refund emails and bank statements... this can be some serious unclaimed tricked money!! Hope JEFF BEZOS can see how each passing day his so called customer centric company along with sellers are into wrong practices of lying and giving false assurances fooling its customers!!

By subircOzy G.