Amazon IN

2017 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Amazon IN has a consumer rating of 3.62 stars from 99 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Amazon IN also ranks 25th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Amazon IN are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 41.2%

• I frentically called Amazon customer service, but not even once my call was answered.
  • I made an order in Amazon, order no: 408-8209322-4837110 which should be delivered on 19/11/2018.
  • The new product failed the authentication test too.
How would you rate Amazon IN?

“Ream Catcher Wall Hanging Combo (Pack of 2)”

Nishu S.
9/15/20

Dream catcher is a spiritual tool that we are a dream catcher tool, we keep it in a place where the morning light falls directly on this dream catcher, which the coming nightmares pass through it, which do not have nightmares.and Rounds Blue and Black Dream Catcher are hanged for positive energy and protections only good dreams can pass through to the dreamer while the bad dreams are caught in the webbing and are destroyed by the first rays of the morning light.

“Prepaid but not delivered”

s n.
2/2/20

I have had several experiences where I have prepaid for a product that was not delivered. It is very convenient when things do arrive although iti is still a gamble as to whether they will arrive or not! In addition none of the delivery based reviews were published. Any reviews of amazon, on amazon are jabbed. Returns are apparently not made unless you report the lack of deliver y within 10 days of the lack of delivery. Crude. You would be sued fo rthis in the US! Time to shed some of those stocks. Su

customer service (9) order (21) product (25) delivery (17) credit card (4) time (18)
amirs57
July 29th, 2020
I do not like this store. If you want to shop on amazon then you need to have experience or you will end up buying the wrong things. On the other hand the store has all the things that you could possible need and for affordable prices. The dleivey is painfully slow if you reside in far away regions but that is just what online shopping means.
nishus4
neelamr6
September 15th, 2020
Appling the Dream Catcher in the room brings good dreams.The evil spirit has no effect in the room.and because of a having a dreamcatcher in the living room, the dream catcher also looks good.
shivania16
September 5th, 2020
If u take prime membership then amazon is very good app there are so many benefits like prime video, kindle and offers etc there are so many benefits and one more thing is there amazon pay icici bank credit card after 1 month u get so much of cashback
The app is very good for shopping etc...
sovierb
July 29th, 2020
I do not lie the amazon store because it is not properly moderated. The amazon store has so many fake products and the store is not doing anything about it. I ordered what I thought was a 16 inch laptop with some excellent feature but what I got is not what I ordered. The laptop was not even new. The store is full of conmen.
sindhuk9
September 17th, 2020
I am a very regular customer of Amazon. I am ordering almost anything and everything from them since last two years including groceries. So far not much complaints. Their return policy is very good compared to all other sites I have used. I had very bad experience with Flipkart. Lost Rs 2500. Ridiculous customer service. So after that stopped using them. Try Amazon. I ordered mobiles, headphones, tablet etc from them. All
aravindp2
September 15th, 2020
I like amazon very much. It's more usefull and trustable platform which I have used and it is also very popular app.
vijaya21
August 18th, 2020
I am happy to its delivered time and quality of product is 100% genuine product delivered.
My product is proper packing and safely delivered at my door.
I received this product in good condition and amazing packing and same as it is shown their websites, as well as no tear and wear found.
So I suggest to all for online shopping from this websites.
I am always used for shopping from this website.
Its amazon pay features is very good and provide more and more discounts on products.
Some of the below benefits which will you provide if you all shopping with amazon.com: -
Provide Good reliability
Timely delivered product
Original product deliver.
Secure payment gateway
No 1 online shopping brand in India
If unsatisfied then return policy is also very excellent.
You can return or exchange immediately and time saving process.
Thanks for amazon to change my online shopping styles.
positiveo
September 5th, 2020
Best Positive castor oil for eyelashes Use THE Best Positive Products. And Visit Our Links. Positive Root Therapy
ramone11
June 3rd, 2019
I bought a pair of shoes and they arrived ina 2 days. Problem is the high transport charges. Quality is Ok
santoshc8
May 19th, 2019
I tried this web for affiliate marketing. But after earning some money in my affiliate wallet. They suddenly suspended my account by saying your website violate our rules.
sn91
February 2nd, 2020

You would be sued fo rthis in the US! Time to shed some of those stocks.

Su
phoenixr3
March 5th, 2018
I have never faced any issues with buying on Amazon. Though the costs may vary from market by a small margin. I get most of my electronic on Amazon and even books.

But for being seller you have to already be a well established business with flourishing sales volume in order to make Amazon a sales platform or media. Else its not for businesses that dont own a website of its own.
supriyap6
November 15th, 2019
The products offered may not be up to the mark but the returns and refund are flawless! I had bad experience with many other shopping apps, but never with amazon
vinitaa1
December 22nd, 2019
BEWARE! Amazon.in is full of fraud sellers, Selling
Duplicate, fake items. I live in U. S my husband get some shehnaz diamond facial kits for me on his India visit last week. When I saw it has weird and untidy packaging I doubted I opened I saw it's all duplicateTubes filled with dirty gel smells rotten. All tubes have fake sticker on each tube as shown in picture. When we tried to reach the seller. He disappeared from this website. And when we contacted customer service they just Ignored as they don't know anything. All the dumbhead fools sitting on the Customer service. Don't buy anything from this site. Save your money! I lost my 4000 Rs on this untrustworthy site.
adarshb1
May 13th, 2019
I liked it. You can trust amazon it provides the best online products. I have ordered many products on this site. The products were very good
desmondc19
June 23rd, 2019
This period of life, when you look at relatives who gift you clothing as second only to the Child Catcher in evilness, is a blissful prelapsarian state, because you have the self-confidence not to need to outsource your self-expression. Rather, you saunter through life with the unapologetic ballsiness of Marion Kelly,
Who famously gatecrashed her father's Skype interview with BBC News and is now very much my role model for life. Some girls start to show an interest in exaggerated femininity: frills, ballet dresses, pink. (You will not be wildly surprised to know I was such a girl.) This is just an extension of what all fashion should be to the under-13s, and that is "a costume".
muhammedr8
July 27th, 2019
In my experience it is one of best shopping site and is highly trusted. Because one of my friend bought shoes from Amazon. But it has a small damage. When he asked them to return. When at evening his money refunded but they didn't took back their product. Thus my friend got his money back without any risk
rahulb43
May 30th, 2019
Now a days very superb website for online shopping. Given very good discounts and cash back. If payment fail quickly credit amount in to account. Really very nice shopping website and save fuel and money. As per my view world no 1 shopping website. I am very much like it as per my all view.
saravanak2
June 9th, 2015
Shirt is not durable at all. Max 4-5 washes and it will start tearing, or holes would start appearing. The reason ks very less thread count. Apart from this, the fit, finish is good.
shajahans
February 21st, 2018
It is very useful for customers, if they want to buy any product they can search the customer review and reveals the product details.

So we can easily purchase whatever likes.
laraibh
July 22nd, 2018
Delivers the right product... Almost no difference is seen in the photograph and the goods delivered.
prabhakarg1
May 29th, 2019
Their product is good. If you use and through then it's use the product.
I'm using many product from Amazon. And their product is good and their service is also great.
shankr
June 13th, 2019
Amazon is a good shopping website having nearly all the products but the flaw in the website ia that it takes too much delivery charges
bharats27
September 12th, 2020
Wish i could give them minus 5 stars
I actually dislike the dishonesty of Amazon, i was charged twice for the product, cash was collected as well as the same amount was charged in my debit card. After several back and forth with their customer service first i was assured the money will be refunded then after 10 days i was told they never got the money from the bank despite me showing them proof of the charge from the bank. They are ruining the reputation of a good outstanding American company with their dishonesty and poor customer service in India. I will post this on all social media. I have ordered a lot from them and this is how they treat their customers. Shame in them. I can also share the order number. The product delivered was cheap quality as well

Not easy and disappointing. Dishonest liars. Try other sources to do purchases

By Bharat S.