Review of Amazon.in

Amazon.in reviews

Brigade Gateway,8th floor, 26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleshwaram(W)
Bangalore, WA 560055, India
Tel: 2082758401
notice@amazon.in
2017 Customer choice award

nehas102
8/21/19

I ordered Gionee F205. I got the confirmation that order would be delivered with in 2 days. On the second day at 10 pm, I received message that order is again delayed for 2 days. I frentically called Amazon customer service, but not even once my call was answered. Amazon is the worst company when it comes to customer support. They have reduced cost by making things automated but their Automated message doesn't give any satisfactory answer

abhishekr21
8/20/19

I have had worst experience with amazon.in website. Their system failed to recognize the payment method details correctly.
I placed an order on 15th Aug 2019 using GPay UPI. The amount was debited on my GPay app and was successfully credited to amazon's UPI id viz. amazon@apl

However, amazon.in failed to detect this payment and asked me to revise the payment. I revised the payment to credit card and made a repayment hoping my UPI debit will get refunded in few days. My order got partially delivered and so I expected a partial refund for the failed order.

After 5 days, I received an email update from amazon saying that they have refunded my UPI transaction amount partially (as the order delivery was partial). When I followed up with customer service to know fate of my credit card payment, they say that refund on partial order has already been sent to credit card and they do not know anything about UPI transaction.

Now here is the thing, amazon's email is quoting 12 digit UPI txn id in the refund update email. While Amazon team thinks it is credit card refund. I double checked and found out that I indeed received partial refund on my UPI account and not on credit card. Apparently in the process of revising the payment, there is inconsistency in the actual payment method in amazon's database. There is one mind of amazon which thinks that I made payment using UPI as it quotes the same id in email. There is another mind of amazon which thinks the payment is credit card and not UPI.

A simple advise to tech geeks working at amazon, what is the issue in storing all payment attempts by user against an order even if the payment was not confirmed to your system? Its big headache arguing with customer care people if they do not see all the payment attempts.

With all the follow ups and wasting my time for almost a day with Amazon customer service, I still do not know what is fate of my credit card payment and will the refund be initiated or not? They are simply asking me to check with bank. Bank is saying that there was no issue with UPI as well as the credit card payment and therefore it is Amazon which should initiate the refund for the failed payment method.

Bottom line, Amazon may have been the best shopping methods, but when it comes to delivering on time and managing payments and refunds, it sucks big time.

muhammedr8
7/27/19

In my experience it is one of best shopping site and is highly trusted. Because one of my friend bought shoes from Amazon. But it has a small damage.when he asked them to return.when at evening his money refunded but they didn't took back their product. Thus my friend got his money back without any risk

chavalis
6/26/19

I booked a tab to gift my daughter. We got it, later there was a problem with display, in < 3 months So I took the tab to the authorised service station. There they said, there is no warranty for this. When asked the reason, they simply said, someone already opened it. I. Surprised. When we contacted Amazon, there is no proper response. So be careful while purchasing electronic gadgets. You may not get covered warranty issues.

desmondc19
6/23/19

This period of life, when you look at relatives who gift you clothing as second only to the Child Catcher in evilness, is a blissful prelapsarian state, because you have the self-confidence not to need to outsource your self-expression. Rather, you saunter through life with the unapologetic ballsiness of Marion Kelly,
who famously gatecrashed her father's Skype interview with BBC News and is now very much my role model for life. Some girls start to show an interest in exaggerated femininity: frills, ballet dresses, pink. (You will not be wildly surprised to know I was such a girl.) This is just an extension of what all fashion should be to the under-13s, and that is "a costume".

shankr
6/13/19

Amazon is a good shopping website having nearly all the products but the flaw in the website ia that it takes too much delivery charges

ramone11
6/3/19

I bought a pair of shoes and they arrived ina 2 days. Problem is the high transport charges. Quality is Ok

miheeln
5/31/19

They provide good product because i'm using many product of amazon. so i can say it has good product.

rahulb43
5/30/19

Now a days very superb website for online shopping. Given very good discounts and cash back. If payment fail quickly credit amount in to account. Really very nice shopping website and save fuel and money. As per my view world no 1 shopping website. I am very much like it as per my all view.

prabhakarg1
5/29/19

Their product is good. If you use and through then it's use the product.
I'm using many product from Amazon. and their product is good and their service is also great.

santoshc8
5/19/19

I tried this web for affiliate marketing. But after earning some money in my affiliate wallet. They suddenly suspended my account by saying your website violate our rules.

adarshb1
5/13/19

I liked it. You can trust amazon it provides the best online products.I have ordered many products on this site. The products were very good

pushkarm
5/7/19

It was really good experience to buy from amazon.The return policy is also working and happening. The time for delivery was really less and products are well packed

jennilyns
4/30/19

Bought an item but just after 2days it was not working anymore. I returned the item as soon as possible. After 5 days I received the new item and this time it was all good.

nityas4
4/22/19

Amazon is really amazing Online Shopping site. As when I need anything in low cost but of good quality, I shop on Amazon. It really made my life easy as I get each & every product delivered at my home very nicely packed & with complete info about my ordered product. I must also bring in views about the Amazon Pay Balance where one can get the change like even one rupee in your account on Amazon. That's called Value for Money. Thank you Amazon for this Amazing Journey to be continued... in future with Best Services.

shivams19
2/23/19

showing price ever less than other but delivery charges beer from our pocket always .if we would purchase 100rs product with discount 59 essential oil i talk about charges of delivery 100 rs either i was purchased 8peices of essential oil but charges for each one seperate 8*100=800rs for delivery waoooo...make it fool .

venkatk10
11/25/18

Hi There,

I made an order in Amazon ,order no: 408-8209322-4837110 which should be delivered on 19/11/2018. I received a message on 19th from Amazon that says my order is delivered but it's not delivered yet and courier people are not answering for my calls. Few times they responded and courier boy told me to remind him later to deliver but he just left the home town with the parcel. People trust Amazon very much but they are bluffing the customers before they deliver and they are very careless with customer orders. Courier people are quiet unprofessional.They haven't responded to me even after i submitted feedback to Amazon, so they don't care a customer.

laraibh
7/22/18

Delivers the right product..... Almost no difference is seen in the photograph and the goods delivered.

phoenixr3
3/5/18

I have never faced any issues with buying on Amazon..though the costs may vary from market by a small margin.. I get most of my electronic on Amazon and even books.

But for being seller you have to already be a well established business with flourishing sales volume in order to make Amazon a sales platform or media. Else its not for businesses that dont own a website of its own.

shajahans
2/21/18

It is very useful for customers, if they want to buy any product they can search the customer review and reveals the product details.

So we can easily purchase whatever likes.

dineshk22
10/10/17

froud seller
I order a item Jain Pure Aquafresh Pre Filter For Water Purifier at 21 September 2017
and at 26Sep17 system showing order is delivered.

I block my credit card due to some security resion.
Now amazon person is telling he is not able to refund money .

Final conclusion is that:
Don't pay online
In case if u paid amount online and u loss ur account or credit card
so amozon will not able to refund u

ramar1
9/7/17

In a row, four times, I have been duped by such a famous site. As now they are established, so they have started duping us out of our money. I ordered 'the Clownfish 13 inch / 14 inch Synthetic Signature Series Laptop and Tablet Bag - Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Laptop Bag' but the bag is instead a sack, too big in size and very inferior PVC quality. And the services are too poor the delivery agent does not contact, instead I have to contact them

prakashk1
8/14/17

I am a regular customer of amazon and no much bitter experiences from them. But recently I purchased a water purifier and the received item was entirely different from which shown and described in the web site. So I tried to return it. But, then I came to know that some items will not be picked by amazon, so we have to return it on our own risk by other couriers. It gives struggles to buyers due to return, delay for waiting to refund, reorder, and many mess-ups. Since this item was very urgent for me, I was compelled to use this sub-standard item.
I think amazon is not taking any action on those sellers.

harshac1
8/10/17

I ordered Sennheiser CX 275s earphones from AMAZON but they failed the SENNHEISER AUTHENTICATION TEST. The earphones were counterfeit.

So I asked Amazon to send a replacement. The new product failed the authentication test too. This product was also counterfeit.

So when and if you buy from amazon, BEWARE the product might be a FAKE. Don't forget to check their authenticity before accepting.

As compensation, AMAZON decided to pay 50 rupees. Shameful!!

avijitm9
8/4/17

Amazing collection but sometimes overprices and delivery issues. But fortunately the reward system and the support system is very active and helpful.

32 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

It is extremely difficult to get hold of customer service at Amazon. They don't allow you to talk to their representative coz they want to reduce cost but their Automated messaging service is pathetic and of no help.

By Neha S.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon.in staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Amazon.in