Review of Amazon.in

Amazon.in reviews

Brigade Gateway,8th floor, 26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleshwaram(W)
Bangalore, WA 560055, India
Tel: 2082758401
notice@amazon.in
2017 Customer choice award

abhinavp2
10/17/19
I ordered earphones on Amazon on 3rd Oct 2019, but on the date of delivery, the delivery person was rude to me on phone and said that "You can do whatever you feel like and I wont attempt the delivery" and so he summarily refused the delivery to me. When I contacted the customer service for help, they said that they are not allowed to make direct contact with the delivery person. The Amazon customer service executives said that they will escalate the matter to higher authorities and assured the delivery in next 24 to 48 hrs (why would I wait for a day or more for a delivery which already took 5 days to reach New Delhi, for a prime member of Amazon.in. ), despite me telling them the seriousness of the matter. I wasted almost 2 to 3 hours of my time that day trying to make the amazon.in customer services understand the situation, but what I got in return was only a cold response from them. However, later they made me speak to one of their seniors, who assured me that strict action shall be taken and that this wont repeat again. The order was cancelled. I again placed the same order (same earphones, thinking this time it wont repeat as promised by the senior customer executive of Amazon.in). But to my dismay, the same thing repeated again.

Today morning, I got a call from the delivery boy at 0715 hrs, telling me that the item (same item which was ordered previously but never got delivered to me, order ID : **************725) is out for delivery and he is at my address and delivery shall be attempted soon. I rushed to my workplace thinking that maybe, the delivery guy might be waiting for me( I had that much of a courtesy as opposed to the guy. Read more to know how this guy replied to my courteous gesture), but there was no one. Later, at around 0930 hrs he called me up again asking me where he can meet me. I gave him the exact location and he agreed on delivering in a few minutes but to my surprise when I checked Amazon order status for the item at around 12 afternoon, it showed that a delivery was attempted and it has been withheld as I was unable to pay the money for the item. How big a liar can someone be. I have completely lost my trust in Amazon.in delivery services and would advise others also to beware of the poor delivery services that Amazon is offering lately. I complained about this issue to customer executive who asked delivery Station to call me. The person from delivery station assured me a delievey by 1405 hrs but nobody showed up. I kept waiting for till 1630 hrs but still no signs of delivery. So I left for home. I got a call from the delivery guy at around 1700 hrs that now I have reached the address and ready to deliver the item. How annoying can it be? If you are ordering something through online payment and on the day of delivery if you check the status of your order and find that it has already been delivered despite the fact that you haven't recieved even a call by the delivery guy, leave alone the product, then dont get amazed/shocked. This has been happening on a regular basis by Amazon delivery services. I only place cash/pay on delivery orders on Amazon.in because of the uncertainties created by Amazon.in in past few weeks regarding delivery of items. It's my hard earned money and time which has been wasted on Amazon.in. Please avoid ordering from Amazon.in as you will always feel that sense of insecurity and uncertainty after placing the order, that whether my product will ever get delivered to me on time or where my product would be?
Even today I am struggling to get the product delivered to me.
subirc1
9/9/19
First time I was told to send shipping receipt to cs amazon which I did on 14/08/2019 so the refund will be processed in 2 to 3 days
On 02-09-2019 15:31, amazon.in wrote:
Amazon
Hello,
The seller has initiated the refund for your order **************931
The seller authorized the request on 13/8/19.
Did the seller resolve your issue? Yes no
nehas102
8/21/19
I ordered Gionee F205. I got the confirmation that order would be delivered with in 2 days. On the second day at 10 pm, I received message that order is again delayed for 2 days. I frentically called Amazon customer service, but not even once my call was answered. Amazon is the worst company when it comes to customer support. They have reduced cost by making things automated but their Automated message doesn't give any satisfactory answer
abhishekr21
8/20/19
I have had worst experience with amazon.in website. Their system failed to recognize the payment method details correctly.
I placed an order on 15th Aug 2019 using GPay UPI. The amount was debited on my GPay app and was successfully credited to amazon's UPI id viz. amazon@apl

However, amazon.in failed to detect this payment and asked me to revise the payment. I revised the payment to credit card and made a repayment hoping my UPI debit will get refunded in few days. My order got partially delivered and so I expected a partial refund for the failed order.

After 5 days, I received an email update from amazon saying that they have refunded my UPI transaction amount partially (as the order delivery was partial). When I followed up with customer service to know fate of my credit card payment, they say that refund on partial order has already been sent to credit card and they do not know anything about UPI transaction.

Now here is the thing, amazon's email is quoting 12 digit UPI txn id in the refund update email. While Amazon team thinks it is credit card refund. I double checked and found out that I indeed received partial refund on my UPI account and not on credit card. Apparently in the process of revising the payment, there is inconsistency in the actual payment method in amazon's database. There is one mind of amazon which thinks that I made payment using UPI as it quotes the same id in email. There is another mind of amazon which thinks the payment is credit card and not UPI.

A simple advise to tech geeks working at amazon, what is the issue in storing all payment attempts by user against an order even if the payment was not confirmed to your system? Its big headache arguing with customer care people if they do not see all the payment attempts.

With all the follow ups and wasting my time for almost a day with Amazon customer service, I still do not know what is fate of my credit card payment and will the refund be initiated or not? They are simply asking me to check with bank. Bank is saying that there was no issue with UPI as well as the credit card payment and therefore it is Amazon which should initiate the refund for the failed payment method.

Bottom line, Amazon may have been the best shopping methods, but when it comes to delivering on time and managing payments and refunds, it sucks big time.
muhammedr8
7/27/19
In my experience it is one of best shopping site and is highly trusted. Because one of my friend bought shoes from Amazon. But it has a small damage.when he asked them to return.when at evening his money refunded but they didn't took back their product. Thus my friend got his money back without any risk
chavalis
6/26/19
I booked a tab to gift my daughter. We got it, later there was a problem with display, in < 3 months So I took the tab to the authorised service station. There they said, there is no warranty for this. When asked the reason, they simply said, someone already opened it. I. Surprised. When we contacted Amazon, there is no proper response. So be careful while purchasing electronic gadgets. You may not get covered warranty issues.
desmondc19
6/23/19
This period of life, when you look at relatives who gift you clothing as second only to the Child Catcher in evilness, is a blissful prelapsarian state, because you have the self-confidence not to need to outsource your self-expression. Rather, you saunter through life with the unapologetic ballsiness of Marion Kelly,
who famously gatecrashed her father's Skype interview with BBC News and is now very much my role model for life. Some girls start to show an interest in exaggerated femininity: frills, ballet dresses, pink. (You will not be wildly surprised to know I was such a girl.) This is just an extension of what all fashion should be to the under-13s, and that is "a costume".
shankr
6/13/19
Amazon is a good shopping website having nearly all the products but the flaw in the website ia that it takes too much delivery charges
ramone11
6/3/19
I bought a pair of shoes and they arrived ina 2 days. Problem is the high transport charges. Quality is Ok
miheeln
5/31/19
They provide good product because i'm using many product of amazon. so i can say it has good product.
rahulb43
5/30/19
Now a days very superb website for online shopping. Given very good discounts and cash back. If payment fail quickly credit amount in to account. Really very nice shopping website and save fuel and money. As per my view world no 1 shopping website. I am very much like it as per my all view.
prabhakarg1
5/29/19
Their product is good. If you use and through then it's use the product.
I'm using many product from Amazon. and their product is good and their service is also great.
santoshc8
5/19/19
I tried this web for affiliate marketing. But after earning some money in my affiliate wallet. They suddenly suspended my account by saying your website violate our rules.
adarshb1
5/13/19
I liked it. You can trust amazon it provides the best online products.I have ordered many products on this site. The products were very good
pushkarm
5/7/19
It was really good experience to buy from amazon.The return policy is also working and happening. The time for delivery was really less and products are well packed
jennilyns
4/30/19
Bought an item but just after 2days it was not working anymore. I returned the item as soon as possible. After 5 days I received the new item and this time it was all good.
nityas4
4/22/19
Amazon is really amazing Online Shopping site. As when I need anything in low cost but of good quality, I shop on Amazon. It really made my life easy as I get each & every product delivered at my home very nicely packed & with complete info about my ordered product. I must also bring in views about the Amazon Pay Balance where one can get the change like even one rupee in your account on Amazon. That's called Value for Money. Thank you Amazon for this Amazing Journey to be continued... in future with Best Services.
shivams19
2/23/19
showing price ever less than other but delivery charges beer from our pocket always .if we would purchase 100rs product with discount 59 essential oil i talk about charges of delivery 100 rs either i was purchased 8peices of essential oil but charges for each one seperate 8*100=800rs for delivery waoooo...make it fool .
venkatk10
11/25/18
Hi There,

I made an order in Amazon ,order no: **************110 which should be delivered on 19/11/2018. I received a message on 19th from Amazon that says my order is delivered but it's not delivered yet and courier people are not answering for my calls. Few times they responded and courier boy told me to remind him later to deliver but he just left the home town with the parcel. People trust Amazon very much but they are bluffing the customers before they deliver and they are very careless with customer orders. Courier people are quiet unprofessional.They haven't responded to me even after i submitted feedback to Amazon, so they don't care a customer.
laraibh
7/22/18
Delivers the right product..... Almost no difference is seen in the photograph and the goods delivered.
phoenixr3
3/5/18
I have never faced any issues with buying on Amazon..though the costs may vary from market by a small margin.. I get most of my electronic on Amazon and even books.

But for being seller you have to already be a well established business with flourishing sales volume in order to make Amazon a sales platform or media. Else its not for businesses that dont own a website of its own.
shajahans
2/21/18
It is very useful for customers, if they want to buy any product they can search the customer review and reveals the product details.

So we can easily purchase whatever likes.
dineshk22
10/10/17
froud seller
I order a item Jain Pure Aquafresh Pre Filter For Water Purifier at 21 September 2017
and at 26Sep17 system showing order is delivered.

I block my credit card due to some security resion.
Now amazon person is telling he is not able to refund money .

Final conclusion is that:
Don't pay online
In case if u paid amount online and u loss ur account or credit card
so amozon will not able to refund u
ramar1
9/7/17
In a row, four times, I have been duped by such a famous site. As now they are established, so they have started duping us out of our money. I ordered 'the Clownfish 13 inch / 14 inch Synthetic Signature Series Laptop and Tablet Bag - Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Laptop Bag' but the bag is instead a sack, too big in size and very inferior PVC quality. And the services are too poor the delivery agent does not contact, instead I have to contact them
prakashk1
8/14/17
I am a regular customer of amazon and no much bitter experiences from them. But recently I purchased a water purifier and the received item was entirely different from which shown and described in the web site. So I tried to return it. But, then I came to know that some items will not be picked by amazon, so we have to return it on our own risk by other couriers. It gives struggles to buyers due to return, delay for waiting to refund, reorder, and many mess-ups. Since this item was very urgent for me, I was compelled to use this sub-standard item.
I think amazon is not taking any action on those sellers.
32 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Read my below experience....,, it might lead you to right calculations. What I can say...., this is most annoying frustrating experience I had buying on Amazon...... I am not a happy man not all!! First time I was told to send shipping receipt to cs amazon.in which I did on 14/08/2019 so the refund will be processed in 2 to 3 days Second time on 17/08/2019 I contacted when package got delivered I was again tricked with lie that I will get refund 5 days from delivered date which was 23rd August 201, Which in fact didn't happened so I contacted back third time and associate said she will issue a refund right away of order cost and your return shipping charge which later she claimed successfully issued on 28 august 2019 on her email confirmation...., which turned out to be nothing but again a trick lie as refund didn't happen as claimed will be credited to bank account by 3 September 2019. Then I contacted back 8/09/2019 and was put through numerous associates with nothing but lies after lies when I demanded bank transaction reference number id..... Which I was positive was never initiated at first place. Finally when I refused to give up...., lead associate admitted that transaction was never initiated..., as seller has not initiated the refund. So demanded an apology email with all measures which would be taken on this wrong habit of lying and false assurances which has been practiced among the Amazon customer contact associates...., so that other customer doesn't suffer or go through this annoying agonizing frustrating trauma with Amazon customer care as me. Post email there was refund request send to seller by I associate ...., but then I said that I received a confirmation email stating as below On 02-09-2019 15:31, amazon.in wrote: Amazon Hello, The seller has initiated the refund for your order 405-4682270-5945931 The seller authorized the request on 13/8/19. Did the seller resolve your issue? Yes no (We'll share this feedback with the seller to help them improve their service in the future) I again confirm lead associate if this is another lie....!! He said its error on system front...; further confirming will get response from seller in 2 days processing refund And now today 09/09/2019 what I receive is another automated email from seller on return shipping *** What made them all to lie..., is this some kind of big scam of looting stealing customer money along with seller... in case customer somehow ignore refund emails and bank statements... this can be some serious unclaimed tricked money!! Hope JEFF BEZOS can see how each passing day his so called customer centric company along with sellers are into wrong practices of lying and giving false assurances fooling its customers!!

By subircOzy G.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon.in staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Amazon.in