Review of Amazon.in

Amazon.in reviews

Brigade Gateway,8th floor, 26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleshwaram(W)
Bangalore, WA 560055, India
Tel: 2082758401
notice@amazon.in
2017 Customer choice award

avijitm9
8/4/17

Amazing collection but sometimes overprices and delivery issues. But fortunately the reward system and the support system is very active and helpful.

angelinab12
7/29/17

...to reach international standards also in India, especially improving trustability of seller (mismatching details on item on sale, not real time alert, and delays in delivery).
PS allow foreigner to use their international cards too while shopping in India!

rohinij2
5/2/17

I ordered a product on Amazon recently and opted COD ... without any call they have cancelled my order sending across a message saying customer has refused the order .When I call the customer service they say it is a general error that occurs when a customer has opted for COD and he requests me to place a new order with prepaid payment. If they have given an option COD how can they negate it...what's the fun in having that option at all....

veenuk1
4/11/17

I have buy wallet form amazon.in and my product delever date is 19 july 2017. But today is 21 july 2017. And I have no information about my product and amazon customer executive tell wait wait and only wait but not resolve my problem so amazon is very bed site for shopping

deeptij1
12/8/16

I love this site to the core of my heart. The prompt delivery and responsive customer service made this amazon india, a wonderful hub to shop.

dhananjaym2
10/5/16

I am not sure why you Amazon accepts order when the entire CS team is ready to force you to cancel the order. If this is your real policy then please stop accepting orders from now.

Order ID # 404-7463504-2057908

My request was very simple either complete the delivery before 10 oct or allow me to redirect the parcel to another city. Even your policy allows to re-direct the package to a different address until it is shipped.

But as per your team, it is allotted to Courier Team, however, the status is still getting ready to ship. I am really surprised by the number of stages you need to ship the package.

Your team has advised me about 3 stages. God know how many stages you need to ship the package.

I just have a simple request as previously mentioned.

If you really care about my order then review the chat and resolve my issue.

Me: Hi
You are now connected to Manish Manohar from Amazon.in
Manish Manohar: Hello, my name is Manish Manohar. How may I help you today ?
Me: Hi
Please check my previous order and update me
Manish Manohar: Are you referring to Moto G Turbo (Black, 16GB) ?
Me: yes
Manish Manohar: Thank you for providing the information
I'll surely help you out with it.
I see that your product has not yet shipped.
and your order has been confirmed and will be delivered to you on or before 13th October , 2016
Me: Could you please let me know why it hasn't shipped yet? As your colleague promised me two days that it will ship within 2 days?
Manish Manohar: As promised by me colleague usually all orders get shipped within 24-48 hours but as we have our sale going on there is a delay going on in dispatchment of products but I can confirm that there is no delay in the delivery of your order and will be delivered to you within the time frame allotted
Me: I need this item before 10th of oct.
Manish Manohar: I will not be able to guarantee you on the delivery of your product within the date provided by you as the item has not yet dispatched
but I'll surely put in a note to prioritize your product delivery
Me: Is it possible to re-direct the order to an different address?
Manish Manohar: redirectment of package is possible within the same city
but re directment leads to delay in delivery of package by 24-48 hours.
Me: It fine but I need to re-direct the package to this pincode 832301
As I will not be not available here to receive the package after 10th.
Manish Manohar: As told previously re-directment is possible within the same city
In case it does not get delivered to you by 10th october, 2016 you can cancel the order and place a new order for the new address
Me: Are you able to give me the same deal on this item?
Manish Manohar: I see that the product is still available at same price
Me: how much?
Manish Manohar: 9999
Me: Could you please check how much I paid for it?
Manish Manohar: and we wont be able to provide the lightening deal which was applied for your order
Me: So, please stop saying your nonsense response and pass the chat to your senior.
Manish Manohar: I understand you want to talk to my senior but they will be sharing same resources as I have.
Me: I am sorry but I don't want to chat with you.
Please transfer
Manish Manohar: Ok just be online while I connect you to my senior
Me: ok
A Customer Service Associate will be with you in a moment.
You are now connected to Sai from Amazon.in
Me: hi
Sai: My name is Sai. I am a supervisor on the floor. I'll be glad to help you.
I've checked your chat conversation details and see that you've contacted us for an early delivery on the Order No: 404-7463504-2057908.
Me: Just a simple request, either deliver my product before 10 or allow me to re-direct the product to different city.
Sai: Unfortunately, I can't promise a delivery at a different city. However, we've provided an estimated delivery date which is comparatively far than usual as this is a festive season and we're having more order volumes being shipped out of our fulfillment centers.
However, we're trying our best to get the packages delivered as soon as possible.
Me: It's not fair at all.
You are denying my both requests.
CS team is there to serve the customer not to deny the request without any logic.
Sai: I'm really sorry about that. We'll be showing you an estimated delivery date while placing an order. That is the maximum time we need to pack, ship and delivery the order to the selected address.
Me: I am just asking to re-direct to different city
Sai: We'll not be able to make any changes to an order after it is placed. However, if you want the package to be delivered to a different place we can do it if the other address is also in the same city. We'll not be able to redirect the shipment to a different city.
Me: May I please know why?
Sai: Once an order is placed, depending on the pincode, we'll provide an estimated delivery date and a courier will be assigned automatically. To change the city of delivery, you need to cancel the order and place a new order with the correct pincode which will be assigned automatically.
Me: is this your policy?
Sai: Yes
Me: Okay, as I have accepted your policy while signed up and I have to accept it. Before I do this may I have one copy of your policies?
Sai: https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/...(see full link)
The first phrase states that 'You can change your shipping preferences in Your Account at any time after placing your order as long as the order hasnt entered the shipping process yet.'
Me: yes, that's my point it hasn't shipped yet, You can change the delivery address.
As your colleague confirmed that it hasn't shipped yet.
Sai: The order will be assigned to a courier within 1 hour after placing. If you want to change and address, you can cancel it and place an order within the 1 hours. This particular order is assigned to a courier and it will be shipped.
The current status of your order is 'shipping soon'
Me: How come it is possible that it has been handed over to courier but the status is Preparing for Dispatch
You guys are just changing your words after each and every contact.
On the very first time your colleague promised me that it will ship within 24 hours. Nothing happened.
On second contact your team advised that it has entered to first stage of shipping and will receive an email: No change
3rd time it is on 2nd stage? How many stages you need?
Now, shipping soon and too much useless responses but not a single effort to assist.
Status is still getting it ready? Please pass the exact order status with me.
Sai: Your order is package and a courier is assigned to it. You'll receive an shipping confirmation email as soon as the product is dispatched.
Me: As much as I know, once you assigned a courier it gives you a tracking ID, may I have the tracking ID?
Sai: I'm sorry, the tracking id will be generated only after the package is handed over to the courier and the same will be sent to you via email.
Me: As it hasn't handed over yet means still not shipped.
As per policy you can change the address.
Sai: The package is assigned to a courier depending on the pincode mentioned in the address. So, we'll not be able to make any changes to it.
Me: May I which courier company?
Sai: That information will only be available with the fulfillment center team and we'll not be having the details with us.
Me: My brother what details you have except saying no?
Sai: You'll receive your order by the estimated delivery date provided to you while placing the order. This is the information I can provide to you at this point of time.
Me: Please transfer the chat to your senior.
Sai: This chat can't be transferred further. This is the best we can do at this point of time.
Me: Just transfer please.
Sai: I'm so sorry, but we can't offer any additional insight or action on this matter.
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Me: I repeat, just transfer the chat. In case you disconnect it. It will impact much on social networks. So, be humble just transfer.
Sai: I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to comment on that. If there isn't anything else I can help you with, I'll need to disconnect this chat.
Me: Just transfer only that you can do.
Sai: Thank you for contacting Amazon. Have a great day.

Thank you for ruining my day.

titant
7/30/16

This website is cheating both sellers and the consumers, what they do is replace the real products with fake one or cheap ones specially with similar names to avoid being sued, its just a matter of time before they piss off some rich guys and get thrown out of india for running a con products site.

jyotis5
7/14/16

I recived my courier today.
Quality service and quality product.

dineshs10
5/8/16

Bakvas site he. Sab saller our delivery bhi .. chitar he..lutne ko bethe he Amazon vale.. sham on you.. mera macron ka power bank ka rifund our courier charge abhi tak nahi mila.. my Amazon id .
dineshsolanki6860@gmail.com
9429373722...

vivekm3
5/7/16

I ordered some multivitamins from Healthkart as my brother is a gym freak and he had some healthkart cash in his account. But the who service was pathetic. So I switched to Amazon.in for my second order and it was spot-on.

ajmalh1
3/30/16

excellent service and genuine product and on time delivery

tusharj
3/18/16

I am Tushar Jadhav facing bad experience with amazon india service. I have placed an order of Moto e 2nd Gen 4G mobile on 2nd March 2016 which offered me for Rs. 5999 which actual costs Rs. 6999. it is expected to delivered within next two days. But till today, it is not yet dispatched and I have contacted customer care 6 times since I have placed an order, but they don't have an idea about my order and what is happening at their inventory. Can anybody expect this type of answer from India's leading e-commerce online shopping company? I am extremely disappointed with amazon service. Now, they expect from me to cancel that order and place new order which cost me now Rs. 6999 which is Rs. 1000 extra. They deny to offer me mobile in same cost if I go for new order. It is prepaid order which I had placed earlier. Now, I want to take legal action against this approach of amazon. Can anybody let me know the procedure to take legal action in this case? My mobile no is 8149979711.

shailus
3/9/16

I order Samsung Alpha from amazon, i was bit worried about delivery and quality. But it turns out to be perfect. It was amazing experience. Such a good care of customers. Hats off to you people.

krishag
3/5/16

Ever Most reliable online site. I love shopping with amazon.

parshwis
3/4/16

Its an amzing webstie thanks alot. amazon team you guys rock.

satakshim
12/16/15

Good to use.. this site. Amazon provides Promising services.. delivered my mobile phone on time.cool services.

neetij
12/10/15

while searching for the good quality footwear for Girls, i have come across the amazing deals on the branded on amazon, with those good offers i have purchased footwear from amazon and feel very satisfied with the quality and price
I prefer to shop form amazing amazon now further too.

mohammada37
11/2/15

I worked in a mnc bank for 10 years in customer service. I know the difference between great and out of this world service. I will say Amazon is on it's way to make the most customer centric company. I am surprised by the speed of response, the willingness to help and the empowerment the officers have; to solve and compensate the customer.

I think they are going were no company has been before. I can see that they are moving up the chain of services and goods. 5 years back I would have never thought I could see this level of service from any company, let alone Amazon. It is a sea change.

One more thing I like about Amazon is it does not force it's user to use apps. I quit buying from flipkart due to this point.

One area of improvement is the courier service provider (I live in a remote area so it may be slightly effecting me, I don't think in central areas this is a issue)

jenniferm132
9/10/15

I do believe that amazon is the best market place to but anything.

dineshk2
7/10/15

i brought the laptop in discount offer,though the delivery was quick

surajk2
7/9/15

i brought laptop,on time delivery,cost is good no damage

baluc
7/6/15

Amazon always providing good service

deepakk12
6/23/15

I ordered a Strob Note counting machine through Amazon.in. They took advance payment and sent a defective machine. When I complained to them they said I mishandled the machine and hence they have no liability. On threatening to take the vendor and amazon to court they gave a refund. When I wrote a review on amazon they refused to publish it. Beware of spurious sellers of unbranded goods.

vignesha
6/11/15

Amazon Shop Anything......here....

lingesha
6/10/15

Best Online Shopping Site.......................

32 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Read my below experience....,, it might lead you to right calculations. What I can say...., this is most annoying frustrating experience I had buying on Amazon...... I am not a happy man not all!! First time I was told to send shipping receipt to cs amazon.in which I did on 14/08/2019 so the refund will be processed in 2 to 3 days Second time on 17/08/2019 I contacted when package got delivered I was again tricked with lie that I will get refund 5 days from delivered date which was 23rd August 201, Which in fact didn't happened so I contacted back third time and associate said she will issue a refund right away of order cost and your return shipping charge which later she claimed successfully issued on 28 august 2019 on her email confirmation...., which turned out to be nothing but again a trick lie as refund didn't happen as claimed will be credited to bank account by 3 September 2019. Then I contacted back 8/09/2019 and was put through numerous associates with nothing but lies after lies when I demanded bank transaction reference number id..... Which I was positive was never initiated at first place. Finally when I refused to give up...., lead associate admitted that transaction was never initiated..., as seller has not initiated the refund. So demanded an apology email with all measures which would be taken on this wrong habit of lying and false assurances which has been practiced among the Amazon customer contact associates...., so that other customer doesn't suffer or go through this annoying agonizing frustrating trauma with Amazon customer care as me. Post email there was refund request send to seller by I associate ...., but then I said that I received a confirmation email stating as below On 02-09-2019 15:31, amazon.in wrote: Amazon Hello, The seller has initiated the refund for your order 405-4682270-5945931 The seller authorized the request on 13/8/19. Did the seller resolve your issue? Yes no (We'll share this feedback with the seller to help them improve their service in the future) I again confirm lead associate if this is another lie....!! He said its error on system front...; further confirming will get response from seller in 2 days processing refund And now today 09/09/2019 what I receive is another automated email from seller on return shipping *** What made them all to lie..., is this some kind of big scam of looting stealing customer money along with seller... in case customer somehow ignore refund emails and bank statements... this can be some serious unclaimed tricked money!! Hope JEFF BEZOS can see how each passing day his so called customer centric company along with sellers are into wrong practices of lying and giving false assurances fooling its customers!!

By subircOzy G.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon.in staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Amazon.in