Review of Tmart

Tel: +852 8197 7220
affiliate@tmart.com

aidanm32
5/17/19

Don't ever buy anything from this company or you will be inundated with ads from them forever. It is just non stop and very annoying. Don't buy from them!

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
We are very sorry to hear that.
For further understanding your issue, please click this link below to submit your request to our customer service.
You could know about more info from there.
And we will do our best to help you and give you a satisfied solution after verification.
srinic
3/16/19

Still waiting for refund of order that was not as described and despite sending the item back. They just keep asking me for the tracking after receiving the item and are hoping that I will forget it. So I have lost cost of the item and the return postage also which was not cheap. They are drop shippers from Hongkong, best to avoid.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
We are sorry to hear this feedback.

Can you send me your order number? We will give you a best solution after verify.

rog3
2/25/19

Ordered some Christmas lights through this site and the price was great. Then after questioning them about where the order was because it should've been shipped out the next day they responded with that they are out of stock. Looking back on their website they have the same item listed three different ways all in stock with different prices. I pointed out that lucky for them they do have it in stock so they can ship it out. Then they contacted me and said the price has changed and how many I would like to order?! Keep in mind they have already charged my card for the original order. I would like to charge them interest on my money that they have while they are delaying my order which will probably never come. I am now contacting my credit card company to reverse the charges. Do yourself a favor, and buy your goods from some other reputable dealer.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
We are sorry to hear this feedback.

Is any misunderstanding between us?

And we have email service for contact:

Would you please tell us the problem in detail?

So we will do our best to help you and give you a satisfied solution after verify.

colinc49
1/24/19

I have been using TMART for about 6 months, and have been more than satisfied with the goods and services from them. There has been only One occasion when an item was one week late in arriving. Colin

williamb227
1/19/19

I am disgusted with tmart. they sent my order late, and then it is FEDEX SMARTPOST, which switches it to USPS on the last day instead of delivering it to me on the last day in this area. it's in local post office likely sometime tonight. but closed on MLK day, Monday. I don't like Fedex anyway, they are terrible when going there to ship something, they have delivered packages for me to someone 1.5 miles away. and to my neighbor next door! they SUCK. Now, I'm done with TMART, Unsubscribed to all emails. I ordered this 1/9/19, not due until 1/22/19, and coming from a warehouse in USA. but on east coast. sending by ground across USA.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
We are sorry to hear this trouble you met.

But the shipping route is in according the shipping method you choose.

May be you can pay for other shipping postage.

And we also had feedback this matter to logistic company.

Hope it will deliver to you for more convenience.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Any inquiry,please feel free to contact with us:

Best regards
pappad
1/9/19

Purchased a headlamp with batteries and several different chargers. Ordered another because it was so cool and received a headlamp in a bubble wrapped bag with no batteries/accesories/intructions?? Questioned Tmart and sure enough description has been changed to says no batteries but pictures of the product shows batteries?? My opinion, Tmart sells returns as new. The manufacturer originally provided those items. Why would I research and item I already purcased? Who wouldnt expect to get the same items as previously received?

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you solve this problem ASAP.

And you will see package included on our website.

We also have a QC team to check items before they are ship out from our warehouse.

So may be there have a misunderstanding between us.

Would you please confirm details on our website again?

Please don't worry,we would give you a satisfied solution after verify.

In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our email service:

Best regards
melissaa170
12/9/18

Never got the item . I've purchased before but this time never received it and they simply don't care. China at its worst

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you.

Since it is shopping festival,there have so many packages at logistic company which may be delay delivery time.

Thanks for your understanding and support in advance.

We will help you urger for speed it up,please wait patiently.

And you can check it at your local post office in recently.

If you need more help,please feel free to contact with us:

garabedt
12/1/18

the worst company on earth,you will be screwed and u will be sorry wasting your money hear.dont take any chance if you do it is only mater of time you will get burned.totally scam company.don't thing you will recover .they busyness is design to scam you 100 %.u can't even get communicate whit them .Scam scam scam scam.if you reed this review and buy here there is something wrong with you.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
We are sorry to hear this feedback.

Is any misunderstanding between us?

And we have email service for contact:

Would you please tell us the problem in detail?

annel186
11/11/18

My garden lights and LED desk lamp did not last 6 months. When I tried to get a refund they said there was no refund. It was my problem. Chat and telephone number did not work. Sent an email to them.

Here is their response: ... sorry, we only have 180 days warranty, these orders are over warranty now, we cannot further check and process it now, please understand. We fave related policy on our site, you can view first. Thanks for your time.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
We are sorry for this inconvenience caused.

And the 180 days warranty is count from delivery date.

So would you please tell us when you received them?

And please check the line if there have problems with lights.

Please don't worry,we could give you a best solution after verify.

kevinw391
11/3/18

They are a Shady business, they advertise items from china that don't fit when replacing parts like Norelco shaver blades, they wont refund your money, and they wont respond to your querys. They don't have a phone number contact and the live chat is always down.

Tip for consumers: dont but from here

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you.

Sorry for inconvenience caused,would you please tell us the order number for check?

And about the issue of blades,may i ask the model of it?

We also have email contact:

Please don't worry,we will give you a best solution after verify.

romeos14
9/27/18

Shade business, crappy advertise, lies stay away. I ordered 2 headlamps, came incomplete, they will never add the batteries and charger but at the same time they will sell a complete one for less, or at least that's what they say. Terrible customer service. Pretends that don't understand. Shame on you . I will never buy again.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
Sorry to hear that.It is our honour to help you.

But would you please tell us the order number for better checking?

And you will see package includes on our website.

We will help you verify it and give you a best solution if we confirm that you missing parts.

theresat72
9/24/18

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! The worst customer service ever. I ordered online for a TENOR saxophone case. I put that exact wording into their search so I would receive a case for a large saxophone not the smaller ALTO saxophone case that they had listed as well. The case I selected was the only one that came up for a Tenor Saxophone so I ordered. The shipping was on time but the item was the wrong size. So I emailed them back for the correct item. I was informed that I made the mistake and that I would have to pay the return shipping. The problem is that I did the search and they listed it as a case to fit the tenor saxophone. So I felt like I should not have to be hit with the return fee and I emailed them back. Well five emails later the nasty customer service agent "APHRODITE" sent this:
"Our size is correct. and our warehouse just this size case, Dimensions (25.59 × 9.45 × 5.12)" / (65 × 24 × 13)cm (L x W x H) . according to your picture, it can not fit your saxophone. so it is that you placed an wrong items. like this condition. we will not be responsible for return shipping fee. Hoping you can understand. you can also measure this Dimensions by yourself."
The snarky remarks are all in every email response you get. Basically its your fault if you shop here. This will be the first and last time I get anything from here. And I will make sure to post this to Facebook and tell everyone I know. I shop online almost daily and I have never had issues like I had with this place. NEVER AGAIN!

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you.

For this issue of order,we had verified it with our supplier and confirm that you had ordered the wrong item.

Since your saxophone is Soprano saxophone,so this case we sent do not fit your device.

We suggest that you can order the correct one.

If you need more help,please feel free to contact with us:

clarar37
9/22/18

i bought a few items from there since its a discont site and allll the items where damaged and even the box it came it loooked liked someone smashed it.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
Sorry for this inconvenience caused.

For this issue,would you please send a picture of damaged item for check?

We will give you a satisfied solution after verify.

less69
9/19/18

The order was received and was not what I ordered. After numerous emails they wind up saying that I do not understand their item description. Very, very frustrated with them. Each response from them are total falsehoods.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
We are sorry for inconvenience caused.

For this issue,would you please tell us the order number for check?

We will help you verify it and give you a best solution after check.

kellyt130
7/29/18

I bought the jar opener and it doesn't work. This stuff is crap. Do not order from them! Totally wasted money.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
Sorry to hear that.

But would you please tell us the order number for check?

We will give you a best solution after verify.

timc281
7/20/18

I have ordered a number of items from Tmart, and even though the items are cheap, it was usually a good deal. However, one item I received was missing the battery cover.
I immediately filed claim.

TMark kept asking for stupid stuff, like pictures. So I thought I had submitted them and waited for a reply, but eventually they closed the claim, so I started it again, and did send photos, and everything that I could and again they waited time and closed the claim. I opened the claim a third time and jumped through their hoops again. They kept delaying, and I kept after them, until eventually they offered me their tmart credits (which only a few can be used at a time on each order). I turned them down. I wanted the battery cover part or a replacement. Then they told me that it was out of warranty .

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you solve this problem as soon as possible.

But would you please tell us the order number for better checking?

We will recheck it on our system and give you a satified solution after verify.

Looking forward to hearing your reply.
geirk1
5/25/18

Warning! Stay away from this company. Selling it's products to the western world, but is based in Hong kong and does not follow western business etiquette. When you receive anything that is not working they will hassle you for pointless information for multiple days (emails back and forth) and insult you with statements like "you must not have put it together correctly", and at the end, they agree to take the product back, but ask YOU to pay for the return shipping of THEIR FAULTY CRAP!

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you.

And we have warehouses in US and HK.

You can choose the one which you like ship from when you place an order.

May be you do not notice it.

About order#180420FA9S96,we had verified it with supplier.

Sorry for this inconvenience caused.

We will issue refund it to you within 48 hours without return it back.

kevine90
5/22/18

The shopping experience is generally good. Browsing the website and finding desired products is pretty quick and easy. I have generally had not problems finding and purchasing a products. The free shipping is also a plus for Tmart. However, is you receive defective or broken products, you will be stuck with them. You will not be able to return them for a refund or replacement. Tmart promised me an email with return label for returning defective products, but the email never came. So you are purchasing at the risk of giving up your money for a useless product.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
Sorry for inconvenience caused.

For this issue,would you please tell us the order number for check?

And it is kindly that you can check the label in your spam,may be you can find it there.

Or we will send it again.

brianh399
5/11/18

Great prices sometimes you get what you pay for . So if you see something at less than half price of qwhat you would normally pay....don't be surprised if it isn't Top Quality . That being said , I am 90% happy with all of my purchases from TMart

michaelb690
4/3/18

I have been buying from TMART for about 9 months now and I have to say I find them great, every thing I bought was as described. One item was broken on arrival I emailed customer service and reported it as broken on arrival, they refunded me the full amount without me even asking for a refund or asking me to return the product. Yes they send you emails of the latest deals and I look forward to receiving them, it is how they do their business, buy with confidence, Michael.

shaneb66
4/2/18

Great product and shipped fast would suggest anyone to this site Ive ordered three things so far and had no issues with shipping or product

vincem35
3/29/18

This is just a Chinese flea market, much of the stuff is cheap but low quality, and delivery is tentative. I've ordered a couple of times from them and the result has been the same both times, the quality didn't match the description, it took weeks to receive my order, or I never got the item. I had a couple of items so poorly made, that I tossed them in the trash right after opening the box. When I contacted them, you get responses in broken english and they ultimately put the onus to prove that you never received your order on you. Their shipment tracking is some odd Asian company, it's either in Chinese or it makes no sense. I strongly advise not risking your money, if you do, fortunately the stuff is cheap. When you find out you're not going to get what you paid for, you haven't lost enough to lose sleep over, just write a review and warn others. That's the only consolation.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
Sorry for this inconvenience caused by us.

For this issue,would you please tell us the order number for better checking?

Since it is an international shipping,it will cost more time for delivery,please understand.

And if you need it in urgency,we suggest that you can choose fast logistic mothod.

About the quality of items,we have a QC team to check them before they are ship out from warehouse.

We provide online support service to help you if there have quality problems.

And thanks for your feedback,we will improve our service for your better assistance.

unh175
3/28/18

Tmart got my address wrong on an order, so the item was returned to them. Upon inquiring, I was told I had to either pay again for shipping, or I could get an 80% refund. I told them that this was completely unacceptable, but the logic fell on deaf ears. I will never use this site again as I don't care for extortionists.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
We are sorry to hear this news.

But would you please tell us the order number for check firstly?

And the shipping address on order was written by customers on our system.

May be you can check it in your account.

deneh1
2/23/18

2 Orders for these head lights were placed on 10 & 12 of Jan. Today's is day 43 no product yet. Customer service says they are out of stock BUT I see them still advertised.
Now I read there is no charger with product for rechargeable batteries and AA's or AAA's don't fit. If this is true what is the solution.
Maybe getting my $ back and shopping elsewhere is the smart answer.

Response from Tmart T., Tmart Representative
Dear customer,
Sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In order to solve this problem soon,would you please tell us the order number for check firstly?

We will help you verify it with our supplier and warehouse.

Please don't worry,we will provide the best solution to you.

heinrichf
1/30/18

Very good product with very good packaging the colour is very good and vivid excellent the shipping from usa is nice and fast will buy again

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Try your hardest to resolve the problem. If you ordered through a site such as Amazon make a complaint so the company (Tmart) will know along with other potential buyers. In the future never order from this company - in a word they suck

By Jeff R.

Stay away from Tmart, as far as you can! ... if you want to have nice days. I ordered and paid a product 50 days ago. They did not even ship it. I contacted them many times, I spent a lot of time chatting with them, they always promise to mail the product in 1 - 2 days, but they do nothing. Yesterday I asked a refound. They refound me only 63% of the price I paid, instead of refounding 100% what I paid or instead of giving me some interest for using my money for 50 days. I was ordering items from them for years, I was pleased with them, but lately I am having serious problems constantly.

By robbed b.

This site is bull$#*!. They are thieves. They never sent my product and then refunded me minus shipping charges. I can't believe they are still on the internet. They need to be investigated as the criminals they are. Freaking Chinese thieves.

By Shiela S.

LOL- If you order from T-Mart, just move that memory to the back of your mind and you might get a big surprise someday when they actually deliver your order. In all seriousness, this junk is coming from China on a sanpan, if you do get it, it can take 3 weeks or more at best and never at worst.

By Vince M.

Hi John E., Sorry for our delayed reply! We have three parcels at UK, US, and HK. As usually, parcels shipped from UK warehouse just need about 1-3 weeks for delivering. And parcels shipped from US, HK warehouse to UK need about 4-6 weeks for delivering. Please notice the warehouse when you order the items. Here is the link of our shipping policy, you can refer to the "ship from": http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Shipping-Policy.html#go5 If you have any other problems, you can also contact with our online service. Here is link: http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html We will do our best help you solve the problem. Hope it can help you. Have a nice day! Best wishes, Tmart Service Team

By Tmart T., Tmart Representative

Dear Customer, Sorry for our delayed reply and the inconvenience caused by us. Would you please tell us your order#? So that we can check it for you. Or you can also contact with our live chat staff and telling them the details of your problem. Here is link: http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html We will do our best help you solve the problem. Thank you for your support and understanding. Best wishes, Tmart Service Team

By Tmart T., Tmart Representative

I really don't know cos I stop visiting their site since they are fake and scammer. So don't even get tempted with the pictures posted on their site cos you will surely regret doing anything with them.

By Akintunde A.

Keep pestering them,, sometimes customer service sucks,,

By Bong D.

The website is authentic. However, be careful about the products that you order from them. They are cheaply made.

By Marquetta M.

If I had to guess, the item you ordered will end up taking at least a month to arrive, and it's entirely possible they give you the wrong thing as well. My experience with Tmart has been VERY poor with shipping time and customer service. They told me my order would take about a month to ship, but I did not receive it until 3 months later. Because I hadn't received it, I figured they were scamming me so I requested a refund. They were unable to figure out how to do that. Their customer service ended up ignoring me for the rest of my messages after that. So I must say I recommend just about anything over Tmart.

By Logan D.
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other customers.

Tmart?