Review of DHgate

DHgate reviews

8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

151 reviews with 2 stars

jessicad136
10/16/17

I ordered two jerseys September 25, 2017. One for myself and one for my daughter. I received my jersey in about a week. However my daughters jersey didn't come until today, October 14, 2107. She has waited patiently everyday for this. finally it shows up. Only to be totally disappointed due to the fact that it is huge on her. It clearly had a M on it and is the exact same size as my jersey. I can't tell how disappointed we both are after waiting for several weeks. She doesn't want to return because she would like to give it to her sister. I have made the decision after this experience not to shop on the website anymore in fear of not receiving what I paid money for or for the disappointed look on my daughters face again.

zjaronm
10/12/17

I have ordered my wedding dress when ordering it said 5-15 days it has been close to 30 days with it still in processing left a message on the site with no response and no way to contact this company took my money but no dress as of yet

joses119
9/11/17

Although i have made some good purchases on dhgate, this one didn went so well. Got some really bad sunglasses with scratches on the lens. The client support team told me to contact the seller and asked me why did i had received the iten a week ago and didnt open a dispute right away. I dont think that they had the right to ask me that kind of questions, they just had to solve the problem, I contacted the seller ang got any answer. I will not buy more on that seller, and will consider other websites with better costumer suport.

marcelinoa6
9/10/17

Hasta el momento los problemas que he tenido los he ido solucionando con el vendedor,aunque con mucho esfuerzo por mi parte ya que le cuesta mucho contestar a mis mensajes ahora creo que estoy a punto de terminar con mi incidencia.Comenzó el 07-07 cuando recibí mi primera compra.
El control de calidad en mi caso ha sido nulo,los productos me han llegado sin revisar,hasta el punto de tener que devolver el ultimo,porque no funcionaba bien(un reloj).Las descripciones de los relojes son muy malas,no indican ni el 10%,no se sabe ni las medidas,si todas las funciones están operatívas.etc,La próxima compra me la pensare.En este momento no lo recomendaría.

gareths9
9/5/17

Liverpool shirt was really good quality. I ordered a 3xl, it can't be more than an xl at most maybe even a large. Couldn't get it over my head.

anonn7
8/24/17

Made 7 purchases at once. 6 were successful as far as the transactions went but I learned that you MUST pay attention to the dimensions (which are often in cm). Overall I was still more than content. The unsuccessful one resulted in an item that was misrepresented and was over a month later than it was supposed to be. There were guarantees about time frame that were NOT met. I escalated to resolution center before I received the item I didn't even want anymore and I was NOT satisfied with DHGate's resolution.

They absolutely back their sellers and NOT their customers/buyers. I have been considering trying the service again but PAY ATTENTION TO THE SELLER'S REVIEWS! DHGates Resolution is NOTHING like Amazon (Amazon will make sure the customer/buyer is happy).

There are some great prices for mostly fake products but some are still reasonably quality items regardless. I would not order anything from an unrated seller, I would not order anything that didn't have specific dimensions listed and I would not expect anything to be done if you do not receive your item. So spend your money cautiously.

kristinh37
7/16/17

hello.is there any way i can speak to a supervisor. totally pissed. first off i ordered 500 worth of items and you guys gave me a 20 off coupon that expired in chinese time instead of american time therefore when i went to use it at checkout it said expired. then one of packages got lost in the mail. when i disputed the case the seller didn't respond but i had to wait a whole 8 days for my money. finally the money was returned the other day eventhough i feel they should have forced the seller to resend.now i found new bags and the seller just messaged me saying the price is wrong. I've been talking to this seller since 7/13/17. they knew i needed 100 bags and the advertised price was for a lot of 100.the seller should sell for 100 for the price advertised. that is not my fault

jeroda
7/12/17

Most items are not as described, albeit for a few good sellers. Customer service is nonexistent and not helpful in the least.

djh8
7/2/17

people have bigger feet and all of your shoes go to a size 11 make bigger sizes like 13 or 14 because for me to buy a shoes it has to be my size just extend your shoes sizes so you will be able to make money but plz just make them bigger and do it fast

rosemarief4
6/22/17

Have sent multiple emails...getting ready to file a report...
(the one star rating won't submit, trying two...)

rickya21
3/12/17

I ordered multiple products for my mountain bike. Some came fast, some very slow, and the handle bars never showed up even though the tracking said they did. Quality of products that did show seem to be good and the price was very fair.

lluisl
2/19/17

The articles take too long to be delivered, on other platforms the delivery period is half or even less. Then you shop elsewhere. matter of time.

luisa124
1/14/17

First order was a Tortures long. Wait. Almost Gave up., second order.. Waited longer than the first order.. Ordered a 32pc makeup brushe set and surprisingly got here in 2 weeks.. Overall meh so 2 stars

jeredo
12/26/16

ordered nov 11th still have never received both items said will recieve in 30 days
both sellers never get back to me very upset probably will never use again !! thanks for ruining christmas

annad85
12/18/16

Took a long time to receive

gordanak1
12/1/16

Solving problems wity payment for tooooooo long time.....lost trust to buy on your site in the future :(

seiichirow
10/11/16

Needle is short, there is no logo on the crown.Shipping was slow.

kennyr19
10/11/16

My last pair was suppose to be Navy Blue, But when I checked out it said Blue/Red which made it look like I didn't pick my color, Ended up getting Red sneakers that I already ordered

kamief
9/27/16

The shoes were clashing. I sent pics and showed him what I meant. He only told me I can return them but I would've been responsible for the shipping, so just told him I would donate them. I wouldn't recommend that seller to anyone.

fadiaa1
9/24/16

I'm having hard time finding good sellers, they r playing games and wasting my time and money. and your system is supporting them. after I pay for order and the seller says can't ship why I can't cancel my order and get my money back. I have to wasted 10 more days to ask for refund and this and that . this is dosent appreciate our time.

antoniob47
9/22/16

Slow delivery and lack of communication from the sellers. Quality is also a huge concern, at this time I been waiting on a product and seller didn't even know I hadn't received it. It would make the pill easier to swallow if they would even offer compensation for your inconvenience. I am starting to use similar sites and the quality and customer service is a lot better.

ronalda27
9/20/16

There is no way to open up a dispute on phone app I've got 3 items that I received a jersey that I didn't order and tried to open up a dispute several ways but it never works went to ways to open up a dispute I believe aliexpress has the easiest and best buyer protection dhgate needs to use Ther format

pinchyh
9/20/16

There customer service is the worst I have ever seen. It just can't get worst than this. If you have an issue with a supplier you are on your own.

rickd68
9/20/16

DHgate, lots of frauds from sellers, most of sellers dont respect the rules, tricky DHgate, lots of frauds from sellers and tricky offers, DHgate only sends letters saying I am sorry, we are working on your issue, but they dont really do anything, you have to negociate a solution with the seller, mostly hard to do

kevina65
9/20/16

Shipping on this order was terrible, I received wrong tracking number and it took a number of weeks to get a update on shipping order . Not very happy on the last order I made . I will not order again from store , will look for another store

Helpful answer

Only if you don't care if you ever receive it. Only if you don't care if you ever get your money back if it's not "as described" or the wrong size, color, fabric, etc.

By Kathryn H. on 3/12/16
Helpful answer

Yes. Even when they send you the wrong product, dhgate finds for the seller, not the buy. Stuff sent isn't what is advertised. So many unhappy customers, that's why I posted my review. Will never buy from them again. Ever

By Jacqui W. on 1/16/16
Helpful answer

I would have to say shipping varied depending upon which of their companies i ordered from. I have waited anywhere from two weeks to a month or so. Although that's the answer to ur question and u haven't asked this I'm going to mention it anyway: if u want to lose money, put it in the market or the slots at a casino. At least you'll have a slight chance of getting something for your money. If you insist on purchasing from this company's affiliates, you 'will' be having your money stolen from you and there will be nothing u will be able to do about it. You may be fortunate enough to once or twice get the product you ordered. I did. But eventually they will send you garbage for your money. They owe me quite a bit. And I'll never see it because they are from outside this country. There are others telling u the same thing here; heed the warning

By Cat W. on 9/17/16
Helpful answer

Hi Aaditya! Thank you for your interest on our site! Yes, our site is a great online shopping site you can shop in. We do have a lot of sellers that has successful transactions here. For product details, special features, price quotations, availability and shipping details, we recommend that you contact the seller directly. To make sure that your order is made to your specifications. When you find the product you're interested in, you can contact the seller through "MESSAGE" tab under the seller's name. To go to the seller's store, click on the name of the seller at the upper right side of the item page under the Seller's Information Section or click on the seller's name below the item description. We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com . Samantha DHgate

By Joy Y. [DHgate Rep] on 8/24/16
Helpful answer

I got 64 x 256gb flash drives. They were all bad. Boycott DHgates, Aliexpress, Alibaba and Amazonprom. They are all Chinese and they are all bad news. Don't believe me? Read more reviews.

By Sandy K. on 11/16/15
Helpful answer

If you like scams then this is the site for you

By To f. on 4/9/16
Helpful answer

Do not trust DHGate. It is a scam organization. They sent me the wrong merchandise. I had to send them "proof", and then I would have had to pay for the return postage. At that point I called it quits, and will never deal with these guys again.

By Norman G. on 2/29/16
Helpful answer

If you can see their website, TURN THE POWER OFF. They have cost me US$660.20 on an order THAT WAS NEVER SENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. They admitted the tracking number invalid, they told me that if the seller didn't supply a valid tracking number with in two days they will refund my money. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO and now they will not even answer my emails. stay as far away from them as you can. Stick with eBay they are perfect in every way. three times now there were items I didn't receive, eBay refunded me immediately. you can't get better than that.

By Peter K. on 10/10/15
Helpful answer

Hi Danine. DH Gates is an umbrella company. If you want samples they will probably put you in touch with who ever is actually selling the product. I refuse to deal with DH and will continue until DH becomes a responsible for those under there umbrella. Actually I was lucky, I got my money back. Stay away from them for your own good.

By Sandy K. on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

Stay away from these crooks. They are Chinese (no wonder they get a bad rap) and will take your money and maybe give you something else. DHGate is Chinese also so they will protect their own AND WILL NOT HELP YOU regardless of what they claim--talk is cheap. Not like they don't steal enough from use anyway.

By Robert R. on 4/26/15
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other customers.

139 Photos for DHgate