Review of DHgate

Tel: +1 312-780-1674
customer-support@DHgate.com

johny218
3/18/19

I ordered sneakers for $60. They create a shipping label then mail a piece of paper with that shipping number to a wrong address so it looks like your delivery is complete then they take your money. If you contact seller they never get back to you, if you contact customer service they send you in circles for weeks and months. I looked up other reviews and this same thing happened to hundreds of people.

Tip for consumers: Never use, they are a Scam

vincentm127
3/17/19

An item was ordered & paid for, money was withdrawn from my VISA account and two days later they cancel my order because of lack of payment. After two more days of back and forth emails, I now have to wait 5-7 days for my own money. How do they stay in business.

garyl295
3/15/19

Ordered jawbreaker yellow top black bottom received white and red glasses.
seller has not responded to any of my messages re this.

masroorh1
3/13/19

I had ordered in first week of january and got confirmatory mail that order has been delivered and by 29th jan it will be delivered.but not received yet,its mid March already.....Since January I have sent several mails but no response. 116 dhs gone...would request people not to order from them...not genuine site...

cf111
3/7/19

I BOUGHT A HAIR DRYER FROM DH GATE AND WHEN I WENT TO REGISTER IT FOR THE WARRANTY WITH DYSON THEY ADVISED ME THE PRODUCT WAS A COUNTERFIT AND WOULD NOT WARRANTY THE HAIR DRYER. I FILED A CLAIM WHICH REQUIRED ME TO RETURN THE ITEM WHICH THEY SAID THEY WOULD REIMBURSE. THE RETURN USPS COST WAS $71. DH GATE IS IGNORING MY EMAILS AND HAS NOT REIMBURSED ME THE POSTAGE.

tg101
3/4/19

I ordered and paid in December before Cristmas. Received notification that my package was delivered; only problem was I never received it. Contacted the seller who assured me my order would ship. Could not dispute because it was before the 30 days and already showing a received status. Seller luozh23 no longer has a store in DH Gate. Contacted customer service several times, only to be told to contact the seller or wait for customer service to respond. No response. No refund.

Tip for consumers: Use another site. Scam artist.

adventinoa
3/1/19

I made an account on this site dhgate.com and on February 26 I made a purchase, I have the invoice of the credit card proving that the discount was made. Anyway, after the end of the purchase, the site says that there was an error in the purchase, however, as I said, the purchase was discounted yes. I recommend that you do not make purchases on this site, it is scam, do not deliver the product nor return the merchandise. In the playstore app is full of people complaining about retained money and not returned.

andrewt246
2/19/19

Wanted a refund because of a watch I ordered was broke tried numerous times get a refund they send you round in circles ask for evidence and you give it them currently they are reviewing evidence and has been over 2 weeks absolute scam company do not buy on this website

henriquec8
2/18/19

Dhgate is the Best option to buy on china this site have a klot of sellers, lot of products and a really good support

tetsuyak
2/18/19

The seller 'carsma' shipped me a wrong size jacket ,it seems to me deliberate.
But this seller and entire DHgate done me only half refund.
They just earn half of money with ship me a dead stock wrong size jacket.
I send some messages several times to seller 'carsma' and DHgate , but finally they do no full refund.
In addition , seller 'carsma' said to me ' I know your adress ' , yes it is just a threat.
Please take best care to buy something from here.
I have to say , they are scam company.

Yesterday , I have written a review about them.
I said that they made only partial refund for their own mistake to ship a wrong size jacket.
They sent me a message to inform order number and my mail address.
Yes I made reply in last night. And that reply was neglected.
Hey , you do neglect me , why did you ask me the order number?
Like this case , DHgate keeps me doing such a very fool of me.
You should not buy anything from them , especially seller 'carsma'.
This seller ship you wrong item ,
I deeply wish to anyone on here not to stolen your own money.
THEY ARE SCAM CAMPANY.

bipef
2/17/19

I have tried three times to order a product and I have yet to receive
any. I placed my first order around December 26th 2018 and still have
not seen anything. The second order was cancelled by DH Gate and the
third order has a tracking that shows it was delivered to an address
over 2,000 miles away from my house!!!!! I feel that this company is a
complete scam!!!!! I would not recommend them at all to anyone!!!!!!!

akramh6

Hello
I bought a phone huawei honor 9 lite and it's my first time i order from this website i found this deal on china-prices.com
And it was the lowest price in the internet on this website
So i placed my order 24 dec 2018 and the seller provided me a tracking number witch is not working i waited about 20 days to see if the tracking shows any updates then i open a dispute after 6 days he provided me with a new tracking number but i asked for a full refund not replacement and he send it without my permission, the dispute resolution center gave me two option: to accept the package or to wait until it get back to the seller after i refuse to get it from the post office , why should i wait for this long ??? It's not fair I asked for full refund not replacement it's not my fault
Then after 1 month the tracking shows delivered but i haven't received it !!!! What !! How !!! I checked in the post office and they said that the package is delivered to someone else in other city Called AZZABA so the package is not for me from the begging, he provided me with someone else tracking number to prove that he sent me the phone
The seller store name: hw_online https://www.dhgate.com/store/21188419
Order NO:391725430

charlesw296
2/14/19

DH Gates provides goods from affiliates in China, but does not support them or honor what they sell. You likely will not receive the merchandise ordered and will not receive a refund. DH Gates washes its hands once you have ordered and then leaves the obscure, crooked vendor to you.

enriques27
2/14/19

I bought some pair of shoes, they took my money and they wanted a picture of my credit card and picture of my ID, WHAT??? after they took my money from credit card? reported as a fraud!!!! still waiting to get my refund.!!!

stephenc330
1/30/19

I had purchased headphones before Christmas and waited for them to arrive which never did. Customer service and seller kept saying they will arrive please wait. I was very concern seeing that I had received the package which I never got?! I kept sending emails to customer service which never helped and the seller was a scam artist. No headphones, seller got my money, customer service is a joke. No guidance from them and only mention to negotiate with the seller. Hello!!!!!! The seller is long gone!!!!!! I wish I could post the emails from DHgate to show the crap I had. Please do your research and avoid this scam

juliem534
1/28/19

I wouldn't even give them a one . This site is the worst I have ever had to deal with when it comes to returning something. I ordered something almost a month before Christmas it got here after Christmas . I put in a dispute for return because I ordered shoes that light up and one of the shoes won't light up . I had to send a picture but that wasn't good enough so I had to take a five minute video of me charging the shoe then that wasn't good enough so I sent another five minute video showing that I looked inside of the shoe just to make sure that the connection was correct . Finally that was good enough and then they send me a message asking me if I want half my money back and I can keep the shoes . Who wants to keep shoes that don't work for half the money . So of course I asked for a full refund it says that the seller has five days to send me the return address and it's been well over five days and I get a message today saying that the seller sent me the return address but it's nowhere on the website . I have sent messages but nobody will directly write me back and there's no one you can call the online chat is a robot who can't even answer my question correctly . So needless to say I still have these shoes that don't work that was a Christmas present and it's almost February.

duboisv
1/26/19

dhgate is good business, we recommend it to everyone.
Some exceptional sellers, honest, serious, I will continue to do business with this intermediary who protects our contractual business.

alessandros25
1/26/19

At first I was afraid that the merchandise did not arrive, because I did not know the site, it was my first purchase, it is because there are many fake websites. But most of you were very attentive, they took away all doubts. I will certainly buy again.
Fast delivery and wonderful product. I recommend!

angeld21
1/26/19

He pedido varias veces en este sitio y la verdad es que muy bien, incluso te protegen la compra. Tuve un caso en el que me devolvieron el dinero

alejandror21
1/26/19

As long as I use the DhGate platform I have not had any problems.
It is constantly updated with the order tracking and gives you options to solve any problem that may arise with the purchase.
I recommend it as well as your app.

rogers232
1/26/19

Don't ever bother dealing with dhgate, the item I ordered was lost in the post, when they finally sent another one it wasn't what I ordered. Since then dhgate hardly ever bother respond to my messages and when they do its just to tell me to wait even longer. Dhgate - avoid avoid avoid.

danielc212
Daniel c.
1/26/19

Gran página, buenos proveedores y muy buen trato al público. Hay muchas ofertas y buenos descuento. Artículos de calidad y baratos. Recomiendo mucho esta app

hatimh1
1/25/19

Bought a watch and it arrived broken, was told if i send it back id get a new watch and retour costs paid, end up not getting anything back at all.. seriously do not buy from this site..

sandram178
1/24/19

Easy to manuver around site. Great price. Great choices and ease of payment process. Will order again. Have been doing business with DHgate for several years.

andrewv42
1/24/19

When you need something exactly as you've imagined it checking dhgate is definitely the best. Not only is their shipping not too long but the prices are reasonably good too.
The only problem is that a lot of items are available in bulk only which sucks when there's no one else selling the same item singularly.

Yes. Even when they send you the wrong product, dhgate finds for the seller, not the buy. Stuff sent isn't what is advertised. So many unhappy customers, that's why I posted my review. Will never buy from them again. Ever

By Jacqui W.

Only if you don't care if you ever receive it. Only if you don't care if you ever get your money back if it's not "as described" or the wrong size, color, fabric, etc.

By Kathryn H.

If you can see their website, TURN THE POWER OFF. They have cost me US$660.20 on an order THAT WAS NEVER SENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. They admitted the tracking number invalid, they told me that if the seller didn't supply a valid tracking number with in two days they will refund my money. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO and now they will not even answer my emails. stay as far away from them as you can. Stick with eBay they are perfect in every way. three times now there were items I didn't receive, eBay refunded me immediately. you can't get better than that.

By Peter K.

I would have to say shipping varied depending upon which of their companies i ordered from. I have waited anywhere from two weeks to a month or so. Although that's the answer to ur question and u haven't asked this I'm going to mention it anyway: if u want to lose money, put it in the market or the slots at a casino. At least you'll have a slight chance of getting something for your money. If you insist on purchasing from this company's affiliates, you 'will' be having your money stolen from you and there will be nothing u will be able to do about it. You may be fortunate enough to once or twice get the product you ordered. I did. But eventually they will send you garbage for your money. They owe me quite a bit. And I'll never see it because they are from outside this country. There are others telling u the same thing here; heed the warning

By Cat W.

I got 64 x 256gb flash drives. They were all bad. Boycott DHgates, Aliexpress, Alibaba and Amazonprom. They are all Chinese and they are all bad news. Don't believe me? Read more reviews.

By Sandy K.
Helpful answer -4

Hi Aaditya! Thank you for your interest on our site! Yes, our site is a great online shopping site you can shop in. We do have a lot of sellers that has successful transactions here. For product details, special features, price quotations, availability and shipping details, we recommend that you contact the seller directly. To make sure that your order is made to your specifications. When you find the product you're interested in, you can contact the seller through "MESSAGE" tab under the seller's name. To go to the seller's store, click on the name of the seller at the upper right side of the item page under the Seller's Information Section or click on the seller's name below the item description. We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com . Samantha DHgate

By Joy Y., DHgate Representative

If you like scams then this is the site for you

By To f.

Do not trust DHGate. It is a scam organization. They sent me the wrong merchandise. I had to send them "proof", and then I would have had to pay for the return postage. At that point I called it quits, and will never deal with these guys again.

By Norman G.

Hi Danine. DH Gates is an umbrella company. If you want samples they will probably put you in touch with who ever is actually selling the product. I refuse to deal with DH and will continue until DH becomes a responsible for those under there umbrella. Actually I was lucky, I got my money back. Stay away from them for your own good.

By Sandy K.

Stay away from these crooks. They are Chinese (no wonder they get a bad rap) and will take your money and maybe give you something else. DHGate is Chinese also so they will protect their own AND WILL NOT HELP YOU regardless of what they claim--talk is cheap. Not like they don't steal enough from use anyway.

By Robert R.
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other customers.

DHgate?