Review of DHgate

Tel: +1 312-780-1674
customer-support@DHgate.com

scottb960
1/12/20
Ordered boots in November. Told they were shipped in December. Now moved to March 31. Asked for refund. Boots $141 USD. They have a resolution system where you ask for a refund. I asked for a full refund. They offered...are you ready...10 cents. Do not buy anything on this site. It is a complete scam.
armt1
1/7/20
Do not wast your money bad place I did order the order is lost and they are not taking any responsibility do not wast your money they will still it
I will rate this place 000000
morganf60
1/5/20
This whole experience has been a nightmare. I ordered a purse almost 2 months ago. Still have not received. I contacted the seller, the 24/7 online contact source, the website handler... Nothing. My tracking order is in chinese and stopped updating after a couple of weeks. I still have not received a refund and it's been nothing short of a headache. STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO NOT USE THIS ONLINE CHAIN!!!!!!!
andreac384
12/29/19
DO NOT USE THIS SITE TO PURCHASE ITEMS. THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES. I ORDERED A VACCUM SUCTION MACHINE AND PAID THE FULL AMOUNT. WHEN THE ITEM CAME THEY WANTED A SHIPPPING FEE, WHICH WAS NOT EXPLAINED ON THE SITE. I PAID THE SHIPPING FEE ON TOP OF THE ITEM AND THEY HAD SENT THE ITEM BACK TO THE SHIPPER SO THEY HAVE HAD MY MONEY AND I AM WITHOUT PRODUCT. THESE PEOPLE NEED THEY HANDS CHOPPING OFF. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS.
shanicem5
12/16/19
Hello buyers
If I could give DHgates 0 stars I would first let me just saying everything they are selling on there site is not there items at all! If you have a problem the process takes hours the online help is no help I've been on the site trying to get my refund for 3 plus hours with no success. I trying upload my video of my human hair i ordered and received synethic hair i had to have a YouTube account to upload my video evidence completely absurd! I'm so over this site I spending 171 for human hair plus $42 dollars to receive the hair before my appointment this Saturday so now I gave no hair just left to deal with this absurd site

See photo below for the synethic hair shedding and tangling
laneilm
12/9/19
I ORDERED 3 PAIRS OF SNEAKERS FOR MY SON 1 MONTH AGO (NOV 2019) AND HAVENT RECEIVED A THING. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION ISNT CORRECT. WHEN U EMAIL THEM THEIR EMAIL WILL SHOW IT DOESNT EXIST. SO I MAYBE OUT OF 123.00 DOLLARS , HOPEFULLY MY BANK IS HONORING MY REQUEST DUE TO MY CLAIM OF SCAM SCAM SCAM, IF GOD IS WILLING I WILL GET MY REFUND BACK IF NOT PLEASE DONT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH THESE PPL, TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS......
erics898
12/5/19
bought a watch paid with credit card ...charged my card right away..then no respond... email many times then said want payment proof !!! finally after 10 days said ok ...then seller keep lying about sending items with fake DHL waybill number.. now after 1 month still said item in transit...
juang219
12/4/19
Tried 3 different times to buy a guitar. I was scammed every time. It didn't matter that I picked a well reviewed seller, paid more, or that I first built a rapport with the seller via messaging. Serious waste of time (4 months). The long shipping time also the sellers to devise all sorts of ways to scam you. I have now grown a serious resentment for their entire country.
karinak28
12/3/19
• Updated review
So I left another review on their Facebook page telling my story (receiving a very fake low quality "Michael Kors" bag and my dispute getting closed prematurely with zero communication/response to my messages from Dhgate representative). And after a couple of weeks of ignoring all of my messages, Dhgate has the audacity to message me from the same email address I had been unsuccessfully trying to reach out to and tell me the following: "Thank you for contacting DHgate Customer Service.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the resolution provided for your dispute of order *******819. Our Management Team would like to extend their apologies for the inconvenience, and has offered to provide you a $10 coupon or reward that we can send to your account if you choose to remove your recent negative review to our website on Facebook. If you are willing to remove the review, please let us know so we can process your $10 coupon or reward.

Rest assured that everything is dealt with utmost urgency and we appreciate your trust in DHgate.com Should you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact us." No comments.
“DHgate keeps stringing me along with zero effort to resolve my issue”
11/16/19
• Previous review
The problem is, the case and dispute were closed WITHOUT MY AGREEMENT AND COMMUNICATION WITH ME. I have provided the evidence that the product is counterfeit and DHgate IGNORED my evidence and my messages and released my money to seller. Suggesting that I have to contact the seller to ask him for refund (see DHgate mockery reply to my review attached) when dispute escalation to DHgate is started when you can't reach agreement with seller in the first place is ridiculous.
“Dhgate is a scam, supports the sell of counterfeit low quality products, non existent customer suppo”
11/14/19
• Previous review
I wasn't provided full refund for a counterfeit very low quality item and dispute was closed without proper mediation and no communication with me, I was absolutely ignored for several days and I keep being ignored. They literally do not reply on emails and leave your messages on read on Facebook. Support doesn't speak English either. Sending my money to seller that sent me a counterfeit item is a scam, selling counterfeit is illegal and Dhgate acting this way is supporting illegal activity. I will report this in all instances possible.
erics824
12/3/19
• Updated review
Well it took a little while but I did get a refund. The other reviews I read had me scared and thought my money was gone for good. I don't think I would order from them again because both orders were not received. The site showed that both had shipped and both made it to LA, one stopped there and one was sent to Chula Vista, I live a hundred miles away from there. I don't trust the individual sellers and do think there is a scam going on. I thank DHGate for the refund .
“Scam, Scam, Scam!”
11/8/19
• Previous review
Do not order from DHGate I am out $276.21 there site is now telling me the 2 stores I ordered from don't exist. I will continue with Federal trade commission and with Apple apps in hopes no one else will get ripped off. I tried to get in contact DHGate and seller with no luck. DON'T BUY FROM CHINA!
tommyl71
11/29/19
I bought a krikor jabotian dress from a vendor named officesupply. Prior to my purchase I reached out to the vendor and inquired about the quality of the dress and they told me it will look exactly what I expected. So I placed the order. When I received the dress it had nothing like what they said. I disputed my purchase because they lied to me about the product quality. They cheated me that if I shipped back the dress they will refund me in full the purchase cost + USD$35 of the return shipping. So I returned the dress. After more than 1 month I reached out to them asking them if they received the dress. They NEVER responded back. I even opened a after-sale dispute ticket but they didn't care to even deal with it. I was stupid enough to trust them to process the refund, and didn't pay for tracking because the tracking is half the cost of the dress.
I really strongly urge you not to buy from DHGate. Because around the same time I also bought a sweater from another vendor named acore. I realized how bad the product quality is after I received the dress I asked the vendor acore to refund me. Acore didn't ship the product for like a week, then IMMEDIATELY shipped it after my refund request was opened. They denied my refund request immediately and shipped the product without even talking to me. The sweater I received is again nothing like the product description on DHGate. I had another extremely bad experience with another vendor huifangzhou too.
You may think that DHGate has in place consumer protection, but they cannot enforce those policies. Vendors can cheat and lie and when you reach out to DHGate for help DHGate will be like my hands are tied. I had too much bad experience with using DHGate, and strongly encourage you use other ecommerce websites for your online purchase because you really don't wanna deal with Chinese vendors that cheat and lie to consumers. If you see reviews. Don't trust them. They could be bought.
scottm854
11/22/19
Reviews
Bookmarks
Fans
1 Review by Scott
DHgate
DHgate
"Do not buy large ticket items from DHgates"
11/22/19
I puchased a 60 volt 30ah batterie for my scooter. The original lead acid 20ah batteries would give me 80kms of autonomy. I thought with a 30ah lithium battery I could get nearly 100kms on a single charge. I received the battey in Sept it is in no way up to specs. I send them photos showing that I had only 30kms autonomy on a single charge. I asked to be reimbursed and was offered 250$. I paid 800$ canadian dollars for the battery. There is a 1 year guarantee on this battery. I was told they would send me a new one all I needed to do is send them 200$ for shipping. they even told me they could not send the replacement battery for free because they would be loosing money.

so to sum up my experience with DHgates. Ipurchased a 60v 30ah high performance battery for my scooter. the price included shipping and a 1 year warranty. the battery was never up to specs and would give me only 30kms of autonomy. They will not reimburse me but would send a replacement if I would pay 200$ shipping. And I am not sure theother battery will be any better than the first one. because of this I strongly recommend that you do not purchase big ticket items from DHgates https://image.dhgate.com/100x100/f2/albu/g8/M00/C9/BB/rBVaVFx3qHSAWWOgAAGwaTFfAao679.jpg

So after writing this review DHgate wrote back to me and said they would send me a new battery if I would send them 200$ for shipping. I said no the battery is guaranteed and the original price included shipping. They said if I would not pay shipping they would have to send a 60v 10ah replacement battery. I would remind all those reading this that a 60v 30ah battery was purchased in September 2019. It is guaranteed for 1 year. It has never given the autonomy it should, somewhere around 120kms
reymondm1
11/21/19
SENT WRONG ITEMS AND DO NOT WANT TO REFUND , BLOCKED MY ON WHATS APP AND DONE

DO NOT MAKE BUSINESS WITH SCAMMERS

THIEF THIEF THIEF
stephaniel308
11/19/19
One of my 2 items had a fake tracking number and i never got a response after trying to contact the seller several times. By the time i got to speak to an actual person from dhgate, it was too late to open a dispute. The other seller has contacted me and assures me that even after 3 AND A HALF MONTHS, my item is still coming. I dont even care if i receive any of it anymore. Will NEVER order from here again.
nicolep188
11/16/19
The nerve of this company. I found the most amazing dress on their site. It was for an formal event I had coming up. Finally arrives and it's not even remotely close to what I ordered. Requested a shipping label for return and they said no. That they will refund only 30 out of my 140 dollar purchase. Not only was this not the dress as advertised their response to it being different are the pictures are there just as reference. You will not get the dress in the pictures. Blown away by false advertisement and falsely being informed I demanded my money back. Currently no shipping label has been provided. I am not not being responded to. I will more forward with reviews across several websites and I will be contacting my bank. Do not order from this site. Pictures attached are the dress I received compared to the dress I ordered.
sylvies13
11/12/19
I ordered 2 items from 2 different sellers on the app
when I tracked my order I noticed it was delivered it two different states
neither one was mine, got in touch with UPS , they could not do anything
they told me to contact the seller. of course never answered me
I then made a complaint to DHgate still waiting for an answer
sophieg35
11/10/19
I used to love DHGate for buying jerseys (still love the jerseys I have, but had a bad experience last time so won't shop there again). I recently ordered 100 pieces of polaroid film, which the seller very clearly marketed as 100 boxes of film. I paid $74 and only received 5 boxes, because the seller claims 1 'piece' is one literal sheet of film. All the pictures on the product listing showed a box of film, and the title of the item just said Instax mini polaroid film. The only way to see that 1 piece = 1 sheet of film was if you downloaded the app and scrolled all the way through the fine print. Of course this was intentionally misleading, so I asked for a refund. The seller refused, and I requested DHGate mediation, and not shockingly they took the side of the seller. Pretty much I was told that if I had looked around better I would have known that I was only buying 5 boxes, so this is all apparently my fault. So I got no money back, and paid way more for a few boxes of film than I would have at literally any other store- not to mention that it took 2 months to ship, so by now it is too late for me to dispute the charge with my bank.
I'm not usually one to leave bad reviews, but I'm really disappointed in how DHGate handled this situation and they have lost a loyal customer.
derrikd
11/7/19
Hello to anyone here reading for the first time concerning scam artist. Giving no warning concerning their dark dealing with innocent buyer, I am a victim of these dark scammer, I recently reach out to the seller first concerning my order that I did not received, there was no response, again I reach out still no answer. I contact the seller through a fake e-mail by the name (aiyu663 - OFFLINE) PO#*******488, also it say sorry this store does not exist, it could be closed, please search or view other store. Then I look up my tracking order # LW754976393CN Which stated Delivered, KAILUA,HI96734, In/At mailbox. I am in the Untied States, and it very FUNNY THAT IT end up there! There for I request a refund, there was no OPITION with regards to item was not ship, it force you to one OPITION_______ Which reads, item not described and follow about missing quantity. I am Going to write GOOGLE as well as inform the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU about there on going practice deception and alert the media along the 100 of Review of DHgate. My order # *******488. BEAWEAR OF THIS SITE DO NOT DOWN LOAD IT THESE PEOPLE ARE RIPPING INNOCENT SHOPPER OFF!!! THEY WILL ANSWER TO SOMETHING MORE POWERFUL THAN US OR THE GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY SO PLEASE STAY A WAY FROM THEM let them enjoy their short gains for a little while! NOTE!!!!!! THESE A SCAM ARTIST BUNCH OF EVIL DOERS!!!!!!
rogerm519
11/6/19
We purchased soccer shoes from the site and they started to fall apart after 1 user. Do not waste your money, complete scam.
dhgateistheworstd
11/5/19
there's no way for you to get your money back after you've placed the order. DHGate sides with the seller and there's no buyer protection (even though they claim to have one). I uploaded my conversation with DHGate when I was asking for their help to get refund from a vendor named huifangzhou. The vendor promised to refund but they went ahead to process the order. DHGate allows vendors to ignore buyer's refund request and will not help buyers to get their money back. That's their refund policy. I didn't get emotional because of this but I want to post my experience here to warn all the buyers not to buy from DHGate.
suzanned149
11/1/19
This is not about an order,

I am so upset, I have been a loyal customer and a huge fan of DHgate. Then suddenly my card was blocked. I called my bank, it wasn't them. I contacted DHgate and I was told that I am a fraud! I couldn't even begin to get my head around what I was reading.
I replied and told them they must have made a mistake. I have always paid for my purchases straight away and I have never returned anything or made any complaints.
So I am shocked that I have been accused of this.
It has really upset me.
And I have sent multiple emails requesting an explanation for all this. Yet i still have not received any answers or explanation.
Im devastated. Because I really loved shopping here. And customer service were amazing. I can't fault them. They are the kindest, loveliest people i have ever spoken to.
shannons295
10/27/19
I ordered a Christmas gift and it is delivered to another city wrong address totally sellers don't know how to write correct address s . Had many issues with the same matter. You wait so long for items only for them to be shipped to another address.
haramb
10/23/19
I ordered 6 different items. Tracking showed items had been shipped...all to different addresses in different cities or suburbs. How is that even possible?? I think the seller is taking a chance that buyer will ignore and they get away with money. Have never had such an issue with Ali Express!
janm33
10/7/19
I have lost a few dollars with this site, but never as much as last month. I ordered a travel bag, i paid $300 aud . The most i have ever risked with this site. They tell me its not in stock. but will send a similar one. I did not receive it,I received instead an empty plastic a5 envelope. Dhgate says they tracked it and it was delivered ,no refund.
What a great scam for this seller, "flashseller" should be avoided at all costs
Dhgate will no help even if you tell them what is going on
alexs840
10/5/19
В России почти никто не работает в платежной системой SKRILL. А электроники вообще нет. Дешевый китайский магазин DHgate предлагает много всего, в том числе и оптом. Приобретал у них планшет. Быстрая бесплатная доставка, плюс отслеживание до самого почтового отделения. Все работает. Очень доволен.

Yes. Even when they send you the wrong product, dhgate finds for the seller, not the buy. Stuff sent isn't what is advertised. So many unhappy customers, that's why I posted my review. Will never buy from them again. Ever

By Jacqui W.

RUN DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. TOOK MY MONEY. NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEM! !!!!! --------------------------------------------

By sylvia B.

Only if you don't care if you ever receive it. Only if you don't care if you ever get your money back if it's not "as described" or the wrong size, color, fabric, etc.

By Kathryn H.

If you like scams then this is the site for you

By To f.

If you can see their website, TURN THE POWER OFF. They have cost me US$660.20 on an order THAT WAS NEVER SENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. They admitted the tracking number invalid, they told me that if the seller didn't supply a valid tracking number with in two days they will refund my money. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO and now they will not even answer my emails. stay as far away from them as you can. Stick with eBay they are perfect in every way. three times now there were items I didn't receive, eBay refunded me immediately. you can't get better than that.

By Peter K.
Helpful answer -4

Hi Aaditya! Thank you for your interest on our site! Yes, our site is a great online shopping site you can shop in. We do have a lot of sellers that has successful transactions here. For product details, special features, price quotations, availability and shipping details, we recommend that you contact the seller directly. To make sure that your order is made to your specifications. When you find the product you're interested in, you can contact the seller through "MESSAGE" tab under the seller's name. To go to the seller's store, click on the name of the seller at the upper right side of the item page under the Seller's Information Section or click on the seller's name below the item description. We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com . Samantha DHgate

By Joy Y., DHgate Representative

I got 64 x 256gb flash drives. They were all bad. Boycott DHgates, Aliexpress, Alibaba and Amazonprom. They are all Chinese and they are all bad news. Don't believe me? Read more reviews.

By Sandy K.

Hi Ramorn! This is a normal process for 1. All credit cards that have been used for the first time in the website. 2. Credit cards that do not match the account holder's name. 3. Shipping address of the account holder does not match with the billing address on the card. 4. There are some inconsistent information submitted during the payment process that did not match the credit card information. 5. Orders with large amount You have 2 options on how to verify your payment. 1. Authorization Form- You need to fill this out and once you have filled out the form, you can send it to safetycenter@dhgate.com and use your order number as the subject. You can cover the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card then the CVV code at the back. You can then send this to safetycenter@dhgate.com and use your order number as the subject. 2. Authorization Code- It would be a six digit number or a combination of letters and numbers. It is not printed on your credit card but stored in your issuing bank. Every card transaction is assigned a unique authorization number, which is confidential and can only be obtained by the cardholder from the card-issuing bank. Please contact your card issuing bank to get the authorization number on the order. Once you have the code, you can send that to safetycenter@dhgate.com and use your order number as the subject. If you wish not to provide any of the verification process, your order will be canceled and the refund will be processed for you. Riane DHgate

By Joy Y., DHgate Representative

Do not trust DHGate. It is a scam organization. They sent me the wrong merchandise. I had to send them "proof", and then I would have had to pay for the return postage. At that point I called it quits, and will never deal with these guys again.

By Norman G.

These people belong in jail!!!!!

By Joe J.
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other customers.

DHgate?