Review of DHgate

DHgate reviews

8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

anthonyr136
1/19/18

I bought some sneakers that was supposed to be a size 13 and they sent me a 12.5 the seller said send the shoes back and he will refund me the cost of shipping and the shoes.That was over three months ago. I emailed the company and they said its not up to them even though he works under the DHgate brand get in touch with the seller. The seller has since taken down his review page and I can not get in touch with him. So for $100 DHgate is willing to damage their reputation. That is the company you will be dealing with.

rosc259
1/19/18

I ORDERED MANY ITEMS FOR MANY COUNTRIES, THE FIRST ORDER WAS OK. I ORDERED AGAIN SMALL ORDERS BUT NOT ALL ORDERS NEVER SHOW UP TO THEY DESTINATIONS. SOME I DID NOT ORDERED THEM. I EMAILED BACK ABOUT THE MISSING ITEMS BUT THE VENDORS THEY DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE O KEEP TELLING ME THE ITEMS ARE IN HIS WAY
ORDER 2017-07-27 03:28:00
Tracking number: AA********YN Logistics: YANWEN Delivered time: 7-24 days

Remark
2017-08-02 02:37 Despatched from yanwen sorting center.
2017-08-01 21:51 Process completed in yanwen sorting center.
2017-08-01 14:12 Yanwen Acceptance.
IS 2018-1-15 NOTHING YET IN MY DOOR
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY IN THIS WEB SITE. HAS MORE BAD VENDOR THAN GOOD ONES.

nickm152
1/18/18

Very pleased with my Tag Aquaracer watch, good build quality and a great looking watch.
Quick delivery too.

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

alvarob8
1/18/18

Lovely web for buy everything as you can imagine. I ordered so meny thing, like shoes, cases, clothes, and all were nice.

gilbertom13
1/18/18

I will continue buying on this page because they protect the client, I am sure that if the product is not to my liking, they will exchange it or give me back the money

ronakp1
1/18/18

I've been a customer with DHgate for a while now and I've had nothing but positive experiences.I highly recommend this site to anyone! The sellers on this site are very responsive and helpful with any questions I have. The shipment is also speedy and on time. Will continue to be a loyal customer.

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Ronak,

yvess9
1/18/18

J'ai acheté 6 articles sur ce site et 3 sont déjà arrivées mais un article présente des problèmes avec le vendeur: publicité trompeuse suivi d'un manque de communication. Pour moi c'est déjà trop pour que je recommande ce site. Je lui ai accordé deux étoiles parce que la livraison a été rapide, comparé à d'autres sites chinois. J'attend la livraison de mes autres articles pour enlever DHgate de mes favoris et le rediriger vers la poubelle.

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Yves,

Please open a dispute for your order to request for a refund.

Here's how you can open a dispute for your order:
1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page.
2) Click Awaiting Confirm".
3) Find the Order number and click the link "Return&Refund" at the right side of the order.
4) Select the correct reason for dispute, evidences, preferred proposal then click CONTINUE.
5. Once you finalize your proposal, click SUBMIT.

If you are using the APP or mobile version, please find your order under "Shipped". Click on the Order Details and then find "Return & Refund" link.

If the problem is not resolved through direct communication between you and seller, or if you don't get a response from the seller, you may request for DHgate Mediation after 5 days that you have clicked on "Return & Refund" link and then we will assign a person from Resolution Center to take care of your case.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

gerdab
1/18/18

Bought four items so far and never had any problems. Arrives to uk in 2-3 weeks but worth it as very cheap. Would recommend

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Gerda,

lancer18
1/18/18

Seller Drone sold me a Faulty Spy Camera. He never responded to my Emails so to much time went by and so I Talked to Customer Service and now Drone won't respond to them and they say it's now closed. So I am getting screwed out of my money and this has been going on for about 5 Months. Customer service should refund me even if the Seller wont respond to Customer Service. He would no longer be a Seller.

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Lance,

We checked your order, this was already closed and there were no disputes opened for your order.

We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you $***'. Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they dont agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too.

benjamint27
1/18/18

I've had nothing but good shopping experiences with DHGate. Items take a while to arrive but that is expected when shipping goods from China to the US. Just be aware of the ratings and reviews of different sellers and items.

jackm234
1/17/18

This website is a rip-off!! If you're lucky, you might get a pair of shoes that show up what you thought you were getting but, if you don't you can forget about any help from the site and your time and money are gone!

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Jack,

We checked that you have already opened a dispute and reached an agreement with the seller. The refund was already completed on 2018-01-16 05:43.

Usually, your refund will be completed by your bank within 10-15 working days. Please contact your card issuing bank to check in their reversal system whether there is a refund record from China in USD. If not, please request your card issuing bank to contact (VISA/AMEX/MASTERCARD) to check the record.

brantp6
1/17/18

Item did not match description after waiting over a month for shipping. Item was different than picture and was completely the wrong size. The seller is not super communicative at the moment, so to save myself the hassle, I'm just trying to sell the item I received online.

Super irritated and probably will never use the site again.

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Brant,

We checked your order and this has been completed. The payment has been released to the seller. If you still have complaints, please do not confirm the delivery of your order.

Please open an after-sale dispute for your order.

1) After logging in to your DHgate account, click "My DHgate" on the upper right corner.
2) Click "Completed.
3) Find the order number.
4) Click "Open an After Sale Dispute".
5) Choose the Correct Reason for dispute, refund amount, upload evidences, add description then click SUBMIT.

Please try to use a desktop computer to successfully upload the photos and submit the dispute. Your photos should be under 1mb in size. It is preferable to use Google Chrome/Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser.

jenniferr247
1/16/18

Ok yes first you can find something good on this site but nothing guaranty you you will receive ... its my 3 time I lost my m9ney because some seller have fake review and stole me .. and DHGATE Do NOTHING I write to DHGATE eatch 3 day for asking wath going on my dispute and the customer service tell me same thing eatch time dont worry your money still here ... and today i conect i see the seller receive my 300$ us Im cry ... is a lot money for receive only scrap of blank paper I take picture I sending to DHGATE , I check my message eatch day on my DHgate acount . And today DHGAtE decide to chose the buyer maybe he give money to DHGATE ... Sothebys seller is FAFA188 and tokyo122 , so dont buy from this site is not safe !!! Customer service is horrible
Nacheter jamais de ce site jai ete voler jai perdu mon On argent et DHGATE nen vous aurais pas !!,,, et par erreur jai cliker bonne review et je peu pas changer pour une mauvaises ...

Tip for consumers: Don’t buy is big SCAM
N’acheter pas j’ai perdu 300$ us Dhgate ne vous aiderai pas es de s many manteur DHGAte liar to me

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Jennifer,

We checked that you have opened a dispute for your order however you were not able to provide a valid evidence. Please email the analyst at chenzuhua@dhgate.com if you need more information on this.

delailaa
1/16/18

what i like most was how they protect their buyers .. but for appli ., i think more improvements need to esp for the new clients that wasnt familiar for the sight .. looking forward it soon.. thank u

ronalde17
1/16/18

I have ordered from 5 dealers and one sent the wrong stuff and supposed Sent me a refund that I haven't received yet anouther won't answer and I'm waiting on a third, the fourth won't answer my complaint on either contact line

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Ronald,

We checked that you have completed the order and released the payment to the seller. If you wish to request for a refund. please open an after-sale dispute.

2) Click "Completed.
3) Find the order number.
4) Click "Open an After Sale Dispute".

mo10565
1/16/18

En este pedido,casi todo llegó bien,duró unos 40 días en llegar,eran unas zapatillas Salomon,el único pero fué el cierre de una de ellas,que venía roto,en consecuencia,tuve que quitar el otro que estaba bien para dejarlas igual.

Tip for consumers: El cierre rápido de las Salomon venía ya roto.

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi M-O,

Please file an After-sale dispute so that you can request a refund or a replacement. To do this, please log into your DHgate account and find the order number on this page: https://dg.dhgate.com/buyerordmng/orderList/list.do?params.linkType=106 Once found, please click the "Open After-sale Dispute" button at the right side of the page and fill out the needed information.

Please provide valid evidences to build up your claim and for us to mediate on this issue successfully and give you a favorable solution. Please check this link for your reference on what is the best evidence to provide for your claim: http://help.dhgate.com/help/buyerhelpen.php?artid=BD4E28A5B7AEEB64E04010AC0B647863&catid=3303#help_php-searchmiddel-7

Once the dispute is filed, our team will start mediating after 24 working hours. Please be sure to check both your personal and DHgate inbox as you will surely be contacted for the updates directly.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in chatting with us by clicking on Online Chat from our Customer Service page: www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do

Sincerely,
DHgate Customer Service
lau6629
1/16/18

I have had mostly good experiences with ordering from dhgate. Lately I have had very good luck. Products can be cheaply made but the price is decent.

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi La,

We are glad to hear that you're satisfied with your purchases on our website. Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

Sincerely,
DHgate Customer Service
stephenh147
1/16/18

I bought a lot of items from this company until something went wrong the item was shipped to uk after that its lost checked with post office its lost in there system do you get a refund no you dont all they say is it should have got it and show proof the post office only deal with the seller to get the money back not myself poor services buy something from China on eBay this happens you get your money back not DHgate

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Stephen,

nathank41
1/16/18

Brilliant Service, Great Items, No Customs Charges, Fast Shipping.
Bought from DHGate a few times before and had no problems, because it's China Based you expect to wait up to a month, I actually forgot about my item and it arrived which was good because I was not in a rush to receive it. I am a genuine review, hook me up on instagram if you want proof - nathankoskyig. DHGate Customer Service is also brilliant with quick enough responses. You can't go wrong. I am UK Based as well and everything arrived promptly. Can't say anything bad about DHGate.

Tip for consumers: If the seller does not reply don't worry as your item is on it's way just people who sell on DHGate aren't the greatest with English Language and may take time to understand your question. The best way is to translate your inquiry to Chinese/Mandarin to make it easy and quick for them to reply.

ladiuss
1/16/18

The product is as described, communication with the seller completely satisfactory. Excellent quality-price

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Ladius,

carmeng42
1/16/18

Recomiendo la pagina , buenos productos , buena atencion al cliente , buenas promociones recomiendo a todas mis amistades

kingc12
1/16/18

So far my experience has been wonderful. They reply to you in time. If there's a problem it gets solved within a week and all the products I've gotten have been as advertised. Love it

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi King,

jeremiahr10
1/16/18

DHgate is my fav top site of 2018! Delivery cld b a bit faster but for the price not complaining thx DHgate

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Jeremiah,

aqaisk
1/16/18
• Updated review

DHgate is Amazing!!! I would recommend this site to anybody. I always love buying clothes and shoes from DHgate. The prices are awesome too. I love DHgate

“Wow”
1/15/18
• Previous review

aqaisk
1/15/18
• Updated review

“DHgate is so good”
• Previous review

Only if you don't care if you ever receive it. Only if you don't care if you ever get your money back if it's not "as described" or the wrong size, color, fabric, etc.

By Kathryn H.

Yes. Even when they send you the wrong product, dhgate finds for the seller, not the buy. Stuff sent isn't what is advertised. So many unhappy customers, that's why I posted my review. Will never buy from them again. Ever

By Jacqui W.

I would have to say shipping varied depending upon which of their companies i ordered from. I have waited anywhere from two weeks to a month or so. Although that's the answer to ur question and u haven't asked this I'm going to mention it anyway: if u want to lose money, put it in the market or the slots at a casino. At least you'll have a slight chance of getting something for your money. If you insist on purchasing from this company's affiliates, you 'will' be having your money stolen from you and there will be nothing u will be able to do about it. You may be fortunate enough to once or twice get the product you ordered. I did. But eventually they will send you garbage for your money. They owe me quite a bit. And I'll never see it because they are from outside this country. There are others telling u the same thing here; heed the warning

By Cat W.

Hi Aaditya! Thank you for your interest on our site! Yes, our site is a great online shopping site you can shop in. We do have a lot of sellers that has successful transactions here. For product details, special features, price quotations, availability and shipping details, we recommend that you contact the seller directly. To make sure that your order is made to your specifications. When you find the product you're interested in, you can contact the seller through "MESSAGE" tab under the seller's name. To go to the seller's store, click on the name of the seller at the upper right side of the item page under the Seller's Information Section or click on the seller's name below the item description. We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com . Samantha DHgate

By Joy Y. [DHgate Rep]

I got 64 x 256gb flash drives. They were all bad. Boycott DHgates, Aliexpress, Alibaba and Amazonprom. They are all Chinese and they are all bad news. Don't believe me? Read more reviews.

By Sandy K.

If you like scams then this is the site for you

By To f.

Do not trust DHGate. It is a scam organization. They sent me the wrong merchandise. I had to send them "proof", and then I would have had to pay for the return postage. At that point I called it quits, and will never deal with these guys again.

By Norman G.

If you can see their website, TURN THE POWER OFF. They have cost me US$660.20 on an order THAT WAS NEVER SENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. They admitted the tracking number invalid, they told me that if the seller didn't supply a valid tracking number with in two days they will refund my money. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO and now they will not even answer my emails. stay as far away from them as you can. Stick with eBay they are perfect in every way. three times now there were items I didn't receive, eBay refunded me immediately. you can't get better than that.

By Peter K.

Hi Danine. DH Gates is an umbrella company. If you want samples they will probably put you in touch with who ever is actually selling the product. I refuse to deal with DH and will continue until DH becomes a responsible for those under there umbrella. Actually I was lucky, I got my money back. Stay away from them for your own good.

By Sandy K.

Stay away from these crooks. They are Chinese (no wonder they get a bad rap) and will take your money and maybe give you something else. DHGate is Chinese also so they will protect their own AND WILL NOT HELP YOU regardless of what they claim--talk is cheap. Not like they don't steal enough from use anyway.

By Robert R.
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other customers.

179 Photos for DHgate