Review of Viabox

Portland, Oregon 97217, US
Tel: +1 503-568-1586

inow
1/22/19

Google Citizoo, Epixium, Atlantiv, and "Elhassani, Elkhart, IN"Check Public Business Search for Indiana, USA search 'Elhassani' and "Viaddress" or "Viabox" These are the true owners of this business Wake up. Stop giving these people your business

yck
12/25/18

The shipping fee was unbelievably expensive. My item stuck somewhere as seen on tracking and they told me the tracking is not reliable and told me to wait. My order was not arrived after estimated delivery. I contacted customer support, they told me they are checking with shipping department/carrier. I still yet to get any response after a week.

gustafi1
11/28/18

I purchased some ski gear from a US seller on Ebay & used this service as a forwarding address and I can't be any happier.

Shipping rates were very reasonable & delivery was within the quoted dates.

lucr20
11/27/18

I wanted to compare services with an other company I'm used to deal with.
First they put my stuff in huge box. So when you ship in my case to France, It goes mostly by volume ( light stuff). I paid a ridiculous amount for it. I had a pair of shoes to include. But in the description I put rubber shoes instead of leather....
They remove the shoes (without questioning) from my shipment saying fedex did not accept rubber shoes???
And now they are quiet due to price of the shipping the shoes only.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

javiera49
11/22/18

I have used them twice now...

Once to forward from a clothing store from New York and a year later to forward some few purchases from Overstock. Both those experiences were great.

The packaging was very professional & secure. I will be using them again for sure.

igorp37
11/5/18

I ordered $642 worth of merchandise from Amazon US in January and paid for Viabox to ship it to Rio De Janeiro where I was working at the time. The package didn't ship on time so I changed my flights to give it another week and still no cigar. I moved back to Australia to find out it had been stuck in customs. I tried calling customs and no one there spoke English and I didn't speak Portuguese. Viabox offered no help. It was in customs for another 3 months, upon which I found out it was lost. USPS offered a cheque for $208, a third of the cost of the original package (a fifth if you include shipping and Viabox fees!). Viabox did not help. I asked to escalate this issue. Viabox did not help. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE.

tomv105
10/12/18

This service is very easy to use.

Customer service is always very helpful.

I will use them again & recommend to others.

thomash436
10/5/18

Needed few things from a merchant in the States & I did lot of research on forwarding companies before I decided to go with Viabox.

They don't charge any subscription or service fees like other forwarding companies & they've been around for years it seems which made my decision quite easy.

Overall, Viabox turned a daunting task of buying few things from the States in to a painless one. The entire process took less than 7 days in total. Viabox really came through with this one.

tonyn85
10/5/18

very bad company and customer service .
they won't to ship my packages and wasting time.There is no phone number and no way to communicate except through live talk which is actually a misnoma as there is generally nobody there. 20 minutes between written responses is not unusual. 3 days is the avagage response time for emails.
They refused to ship one item which they said can not ship to the provided address ( and its the same address which they shipped 6 shipments before )
every 2/3 day's they reply and ask for new thing like
ID's after that USPS form ..
or they can not ship to the provided address ( the same address which shipped already before )
and now they are saying they see package in my account has another name ( not my name )
and this not correct and wrong after i asked what name on package ?
they don't reply

mufida
10/4/18

My First experience with Viabox was disappointed, imagen purchase items weighed 2 Ib cost me 57$ and item itself cost me 20$!!!

mellissas1
9/24/18

I have been using Viabox since 2016 and so far everything works as expected.

I like the fact that they don't charge a monthly subscription fee like the majority of other forwarding companies. You only pay for the shipping fees.

frederiki
9/15/18

I used this service few times for the last 3 or 4 years and I never had an issue with them, except for occasional delays around the holidays which is really out of their hands since they're different than the shipping carriers

rafaelf27
7/4/18

For real, worst company ever. I'll never deal with em again. I just never seen anything like this before, my box was supposed to be shipped last week, a week later I go at livechat with the retard of Tyrus, then he just say me to do the same thing he said last week, this is the second week he says me to ''update the box'' but they are soo stupid they can't even add my box items, so I DON'T EVEN KNOW what is inside the box. They take 3 days to take a picture, 3 days to repack, 3 days to ''prepare the shipment'' that wont be done soon...

The $#*!TEST company ever.

Oh I forget to say, WHAT A EXPENSIVE COMPANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

( I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I'LL GET MY ITEMS )

Tip for consumers: don't
use
this
site.
You'll waste time and money

yumay
6/27/18

They stole my Google Pixel 2 XL.

It should get to Germany but they shipped it to Singapore and the support always just say: "Wait for our managers to contact you"

I have waited 2 weeks and still no email from the "managers".

briand316
6/17/18

SCAM ALERT!!!!!
I've ordered 3 thongs for my girlfriend and 1 pair of boots which have a total value of 77$ and they weight like not over 1 kilogram. They are now asking me to pay 165$ to send it to my forwarding address. I asked them to change it and send it to another forward company instead but they banned me from the livechat and they are requiring me for some stupid 1583 form which requires notary stamp and 2 proof of verification; drivers license or passport.

DON'T EVER USE THIS COMPANY! THEY SCAMMED MY PRODUCTS AS I AM NEVER GOING TO PAY 165$ FOR MY PRODUCTS THAT HAS A VALUE of 77$ WHICH ARE CALVIN KLEIN THONGS AND TOMMY HILFIGERS.

coral19
6/17/18

Abnormous Rates, don't let to change address from Italy to USA. Very poor service
And EXPENSIVE very EXPENSIVE. If you don't trust me, read all the review on Iternet. AVOID AVOID AVOID

adams416
5/1/18

and don't tell anything! It's a scum company, don't deal with it. Do not use this company. Never. All the positive reviews - fake!!! They pay much money for that. Tomorrow I will go to my lawyer, tomorrow I go to a lawyer and advise you to do the same! Together we can punish these criminals!!

kelvinw13
4/9/18

I have used Viabox for the past two years and can confidently say the service is excellent.

Notification of parcel received to pick up by carriers is prompt plus costing is competitive.

I had a issue with my last parcel and to Viaboxes credit they investigated sand sorted the issue plus despatched within a day of my raising my concern.

I highly recommend their service.

adrians75
3/25/18

I needed to buy a pair of shoes that were only available on Ebay USA

Unfortunately that Ebay seller doesn't shipt outside the unites states

After a quick web search, I came across Viabox and it was just what I was looking for

lennyr15
3/22/18

I've used Viabox few times in last couple of years and I'm very pleased with their service.

My packages always arrived on time and tracking info was most of the time accurate. I'll continue using them & recommending them.

mohammeda224
3/18/18

I recommend dealing with them,
Trusted,
I am Mohamed Al Harthy
from Saudi Arabia

dinob22
11/21/17

When I came to using a forwarding company, I was torn between Viabox and another company that was promoted heavily in an online shopping forum in my country.

I'm so glad I went with Viabox... At almost half the shipping prices and no additional or hidden fees, I couldn't be any more happier.

anasx
11/12/17

This site is meaning the real word of scam. Please Stay away of it guys
they will do thier possibilities to steal your order, starting from adding more Weight of total size and raising prices of shipping. i never saw a houdie (M) and shirt has 8lbs

again please stay away
excuse my english.

nigels32
11/11/17

Do not use this company !

I would give them no stars if I could, they are so bad.

They use recycled boxes that are clearly inadequate for the contents. Fragile items are just crammed into the box with very little, if any, bubble wrapping or similar and my last box from them was so badly packed it bulged out on all sides.

I even had to ask them to put "Fragile" tape on the boxes.

They do not care about your goods or customer satisfaction.

All about maximising profit without a care for their customers property.

Making a claim is impossible, they just keep coming up with more and more conditons for making the claim and delay it as much as possible, probably in the hope that the claimant will just give up.

I have two outstanding claims where they have been "waiting for a response" from the shippers for nearly a year !

They have a Viasafe option where you pay them 2% of the value of the goods and they are supposed to deal with the claim themselves and not just refer you to the shippers. But even though I have asked to claim under the Viasafe option they have never responded to my request. Just a money making scam.

And after yet another shipment parcel with damaged goods I have had enough of them.

Any savings I might have made on shipping costs have been more than wiped out by the losses I have incurred due to their incompetence.

markog5
10/29/17

Packages were forwarded promptly to me upon their arrival to Viabox warehouse.

All went well with no issues during transit.

Will use again.

Don't use them. Try myus.com instead. The calculator is fake they will add 3 times or more the charge and call it dimensional weight - that is if they decide to ship to you at all! Don't fall in their trap! At least they was my experience.

By Mimi W.

I want to use viaddress but i have heard they are a scam and that once my orders arrives at their end i will never see it?? is this true ha s anyone used them?

By Gina E.

these guys are scammers, dont deal with them, they'll overcharge you, hold your package hostage, their fake reviews on sitejabber have all been written by the same person

By James B.

Viabox is very reliable!

By Danilo G.

Nothing going on. You simply got scammed like many other around the world. Needed to check online before using their service. Buy the way all positive reviews here are fake. You can try by yourself. Leave them bad review and you will see in next day your bad reviews will cover by many excellent reviews,

By Daniel D.

It is SCAM even my item is stuck with them from same date. Please contact me on noorulameen86@gmail.com

By Noorul A.

Don't bother with customer service, they'll just say they're working on processing your package, even if they're not. After 5 days, they'll repeat the same line. I've had packages sitting in their Indiana warehouse for nearly a month now just waiting to be 'repacked'!. They're are no longer responding to my emails. My customers have ordered over 2000 USD and these orders are sitting in their warehouse. If any of my customers cancel now i'll be out of pocket and there is nothing I can do. I hate the day I even started with this company. The worst is I'm a regular user of there. Oh, and yes, the many of the positive reviews I heard were paid for on fivver

By Des F.

Questions? Get answers from the Viabox staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Viabox