Review of Ultius

Tel: 1-800-405-2972
support@ultius.com

danac125
8/13/18

I am a fairly busy person with lots of responsibilities while going back to school. I haven't been 'in the game' for some time (10+ years) and this service really helped me get back in the swing of things. The writers are solid enough (back and forth required with instructions) and they always deliver on time.

I would recommend them. The customer service is friendly and reliable too.

Tip for consumers: Be clear on expectations in order form/messages to writer.

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Dana,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! We especially appreciate your tip for consumers. When it comes to an order's instructions, there's no such thing as too much information. It helps the writers really identify their clients' expectations! Communication is key and responding to writers' inquiries or messaging important details or notes really determines the order's overall quality!

noors7
3/15/18

The writer purposely didnt write about what i asked for because he/she knew i was on a very tighy schedule and any revision in less than 3 days will require me to pay. I contacted them any they pretty much ignored me. They used to be good but not anymore. Look some where else

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Noor. I'm so sorry for the late reply. We welcome all feedback, and I appreciate the time you took in leaving yours. When reviewing your order's history, I do see the writer completed the revision approximately 12 hours later. Also, I can assure you that the writer did not do this on purpose. Uploading late orders or forgetting instructions often lead to some sort of penalization, so writers do their best to avoid that possibility. Nevertheless, your order was an urgent one, so considering the extra time for an unexpected revision added on to your original delivery, a partial refund is in order. I'll forward your order number to our Refund Department. For more information regarding your refund, please email Refunds@Ultius.com.

jennaf26
12/31/17

I have used Ultius for most of my writing services needs and have never been disappointed. They are very punctual and professional.

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Jenna! Thank you so much for leaving your online feedback! We would love to give you a five-star experience, so please email, chat, call, or text our Customer Support Team with any suggestions for improvement, and they will forward your comments to our Customer Service Manager. She contact you directly upon notification. We look forward to hearing from you!

cirent
12/7/17

Actually, they didn't help me. Because they told me that my topic was too specific which means they couldn't find the writer. Then they simply told me that can't help me and refund my money without any trouble. Good customer service. Probably recommend.

Tip for consumers: Good customer service.

Response from Jamie B., Ultius Representative
Hi Ciren,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We sincerely appreciate you leaving a review even though we were not able to assist you with your order. But you do actually bring up a very valid point that I would like to address further.
We are a very client-oriented company and some topics and orders, unfortunately, do fall outside the scope of our services, which is why when we catch these orders, we try to ensure that our clients are notified right away and make the cancellation process as easy as possible for you.
In regards to your order, it does appear that the Fulfillment Team had determined that we may not have been able to complete your order to your specifications while keeping the expected quality of using our services. I can assure you that these choices are not made lightly, but they are always made with our clients best interests in mind.
With that said, I want to thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we grow as a company while expanding our pool of professional writers, hopefully, we can assist you in the future.

georgea111
9/30/17

Company spent a lot of efforts on their "sells pitch" webpage, but once the order and payment is submitted, the support goes down hill. Other than the initial steps, from placing the order to making the payment, the webpage lacks instructions and requires you to go through a lot of additional steps prior to the "writer" actually getting started. I had a lot of misfortune happen lately and was really counting on them to come through - very very disaapointed.

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi George,

Thank you for leaving your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience regarding our verification process. Orders are flagged for verification when they meet certain criteria. Due to online credit card fraud, we had to put some sort of protocol into effect. We do understand it sometimes disrupts the flow, but it is an unfortunate necessity. We are actually working on making it an automated process before clients place their orders, but as of now, we do not have an ETA.

There was also another issue with the order in that PayPal held the payment for review. Ultimately, that made it out of our hands, even though you submitted your verification. PayPal is a separate entity and we only use it as one of our merchant accounts. We're sorry about that but we have to abide to their rules to keep our merchant account in good standing. As you may know, we processed your refund on September 29.

If you have any other concerns regarding our payment processing, please feel free to share them. In the meantime, we hope we were able to resolve your issue by promptly refunding the transaction.

miked281
9/29/17

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Mike! Thank you very much for your five star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!
juliusw15
9/25/17

Ultius writers are excellent and punctual with time. I have been looking for someone to help me with writing my paper and finding Ultius was a life saver. I recommend Ultius to anyone who is struggling and need a service who is accurate and quick to respond to all necessary needs.

Response from Jamie B., Ultius Representative
Hi Julius!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and sincerely appreciate your recommendation of our services! We are thrilled that you have had such great experiences using our services! We look forward to working with you in the future and meeting your needs!
Thank you again!

christinab110
9/23/17

I use writer 9292 consistently. I have never had a complaint and have always received top quality work.

Response from Jamie B., Ultius Representative
Hi Chistina!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are so happy that you have found a writer that you enjoy working with and that you have been satisfied with your orders! We sincerely look forward to working with you again in the future!

jasonm266
9/18/17

I have been a customer for years have never been let down. The writers are among the best and deliver above and beyond expectations. Customer service is only a click away and will assist with all concerns.

Response from Jamie B., Ultius Representative
Hi HM!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! It is always great to hear from our long-time clients! We are thrilled that we have been able to assist you over the years! We aim to ensure that our customers are always left satisfied because building a strong working relationship with our clients is very important to us. Also, thank you for your compliment in regards to our writers! We work hard to make sure that we hire the best of the best and they work hard to make sure that your orders meet your needs! As for our Customer Support Representatives, I can assure you that every one of them is always happy to assist you whenever needed, 24/7! Helping someone who needs assistance, no matter the issue, big or small, we take great pride in being able to to do so! We love to see our clients happy! With that said, we sincerely look forward to working with you again in the future!
Thank you so much for your kind words!

cf50
9/18/17

They have completed work on time and the writing has been quality! The writer has communicated through entire process and asked great question to ensure they are meeting expectations.

Response from Jamie B., Ultius Representative
Hi CF!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are so thrilled that you have had such a wonderful experience using our services! We are very happy that you have found a writer who you can communicate with, we do believe that great communication is key when it comes to any successful order. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

angelt30
9/6/17

Got a project done by due date. customer service was prompt on two occasions where I needed help. price was great. barely had to edit anything. I would definitely use them more often. loved it!

Response from Jamie B., Ultius Representative
Hello Angel,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are thrilled that you were satisfied with your order and that our Customer Support Department was able to assist you! We take pride in assuring that we provide prompt and attentive word class customer support to our clients, so thank you for your compliment! We are so very glad that you loved your experience working with us and we are looking forward to working with you in the future!
Again, thank you!

alicep47
Alice P.
6/30/17

So far I have ordered a couple of papers and both writers and support are very helpful and professional. Writers are very timely and flexible.

Response from Jamie B., Ultius Representative
Hello Alice!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are very happy to hear that you have found our Support Team to be professional and helpful. We strive to ensure that we stand by our guarantee of providing nothing short of World Class Customer Support. We are also very glad that you enjoy working with our writers! We offer our Requested Writer feature just to ensure that you are able to continue to work with your previous writers that you have made great connections with! We are happy that we have been able to assist you and look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you again!

alissaa
5/22/17
• Updated review

I tried the site again and was pleased. I gave them everything from my outline and they did it. I know that it can be costly, but this helps our grades. I very grateful and happy. I will use them again for next semester. I recommend.

Response from Jamie B., Ultius Representative
Hi Alissa!
Thank you for taking your time to leave your feedback! We are so happy that we were able to assist you! We sincerely appreciate you giving us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience! Thank you so much for that! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
“BUMMED”
5/22/17
• Previous review

Nobody has contacted me about getting a refund and its been over two weeks. I gave the exact layout of the paper I needed in the beginning when I ordered. I wanted to use this site all the time and this was my first experience. A guy says he is my writer and disappears. The paper is due and its past deadline. The clock is ticking and I am nervous. Another writer says they will do the work. Yes it was another day late. I wanted to love this site and use it in the future. What happened next was unbelievable. Here is a copy of what the writer and I wrote in the messages. Keep in mind that is not from the very beginning from the original writer. I told exactly what I needed for the paper from the professor and as written on the syllabus. Also, the main research question was not answered.
Me
I don't want you to finish a paper that I could not use. No correct page numbers and no abstract. The writer disappeared and the deadline was not met. Another deadline was issued and was still late another day. References pages was too many when I only needed eight. In-text citations were incorrect. Body paragraphs were not synthesized. It was not clearly unified. Topic sentences were not coherent. Transitions between paragraphs was not clear. Overall clarity of the writing was not organized. Did not answer section questions clearly
Me
I can't believe that you would still charge me. I want my money back. The first thing I did was give the first write exactly the instructions from my teacher on the layout of the paper. Instead, I got screwed. The writer was not found. The deadline was missed. To top it off the deadline was missed again. After reviewing the paper I noticed so many things wrong that I could not even hand it in.
Them
Just a few points: When a chart or figure adds clarity, it generally is permissible as long as one doesn't go overboard. If there are many charts or figures, it is generally preferred that they be in an appendix, but this doesn't apply with just one chart. I've never had a professor kick back a paper because too many scholarly sources were used. Generally it only goes the other way. Regarding an abstract, that is an extra page of writing, and if you would like that, I can have the editor send you a bill for that additional page and we can write it for you.
Me
I don't think that I was suppose to have an charts in
Me
This might have to have an abstract. The numbering of the pages didn't start util the second its suppose to be first. I only was allowed 8 sources.
This is in-between with messages going back and forth. The writer disappeared and missed the deadline. Another writer took over and was late another day.
Them
Thank you for your notes. I expect your project to turn out very well.
Me
Research Paper Project REQUIRED FINAL RESEARCH PAPER: 8 - 10 page research paper based on a topic related to your major and agreed upon between you and the instructor. You must use at least 8 significant secondary sources. The papers topic must relate to your major and of recent impact. Research will be based on your reading of secondary sources (e.g. books, articles from periodicals and internet-based information). The research paper should NOT come from primary sources (e.g. interviews that you have conducted, laboratory experiments or observations). You will be responsible for choosing your research topic, asking significant research questions, determining a research strategy and finding at least 8 significant, relevant, and detailed sources to answer the main research question. The paper must be 8 - 10 pages in length; this required length does not include the references list [bibliography], abstract, or cover page. The paper must draw from 8 OR MORE sources representing a balanced mix of current books, journals, and web-based sources. While you may use textbooks, dictionaries and encyclopedias (and Wikipedia) for general information and background reading, and overviews of a particular problem, they may not be used as cited sources for your paper.2

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Alissa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It allowed us the opportunity to look into your order. When requesting refunds, we ask clients to write our Refunds Department; however, we noticed you made that request in your writer notes, so our editors and support representatives missed it, and for that, I am sincerely sorry. Just know, it was not intentional.

We also wanted to apologize for your original writer. While we do not know what happened, we hope he or she is okay, but, at the same time, we feel just awful that his or her absence caused your order to be late. We are actively seeking qualified staff writers to help in such emergencies.

Just so you know, we processed your refund on April 30, but please note refunds may take up to 7-10 days to post to your account. If there is anything we can help you with, we would love the chance to win back your trust!

alexa1977
5/10/17

Customer support gives generic replies, seems robotic at times.
Doesn't seems flexible. Support seems more like a gate keeper more than anything else. They seems to have no control over writers.
The whole system inside, doesn't let you have instant communication with the writers.
Like not having an instant chatbox with writers.
Some writers are good and fast inside though.

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Alex! Thank you very much for your feedback. It is true our support team does not have control over the writers. Since the writers are independent contractors scattered across the United States, the support team has the same access, communication wise, as a client. We apologize for that, but it comes with the freelance writer territory. I do understand your point about an instant chat box. The messaging system is the way clients can instantly communicate with their writers, but the writer would have to be logged into his or her Ultius account at the same time in order for a client to have a speedy reply. Unfortunately, we cannot require independent contractors to operate under a schedule. What I would suggest is messaging a writer and asking if he or she is available during certain parts of the day to chat back and forth using our messaging system. It would require a writer and client to agree, but it never hurts to ask!

As we grow, we continuously think about ways to improve our services, so I'm forwarding your feedback to our developer team. It would not result in any immediate changes, but as I mentioned to you, it wouldn't hurt to ask if there's a way to add new features to our current system.

Thanks again for your thoughtful feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

kad141
5/7/17

THANKS TO THESE AWESOME WRITERS! I LOVE THIS SERVICE AND WILL USE IT AGAIN!!! GREAT SERVICE 24/H CUSTOMER SERVICE! THEY ACTUALLY READ THE PROMPT!

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi KA d.! I just wanted to reach out and say thank you very much for your compliment! It also is wonderful to hear that you were pleased with the writer's work. If you every use us again, I encourage you to make use of our Requested Writer feature, if you have not already. While it is considered an add-on, it gives you the ability to give the writers in your favorite list the first opportunity to claim your orders. This way, you have peace of mind knowing the same writers who worked on past orders and provided exceptional content will continue to deliver just that!

Thank you again!

ashleyn55
5/5/17

Liars! Cheats! Paid $152 to have a paper completed in 20 days. The deadline passed, no paper. Was lied to and told it would be done the next day, again, no paper. Everyone I contacted lied! Both writers lied and customer service lied. I'm filing a complaint with the BBB. Don't waste your time or money with this company, they are a complete joke.

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Ashley. As I mentioned in my private message, we processed your full refund on May 5, 2017. We would never keep a client's funds in the event a writer had an emergency and could not complete the order as scheduled. While a second writer was assigned to your order, there was a misunderstanding with the new deadline, so he or she ultimately decided it wasn't possible to complete in 2 hours for quality reasons. Nevertheless, I am sincerely sorry this happened and it was not our intention.

We are actively trying to improve our processes when it comes to emergency reassignment. To really decrease the possibility of last minute dropped orders, we need to add more staff writers to our pool. Staff writers are employees unlike the freelance writers, so we have them on a schedule. However, our standards are high, so the role is difficult to fill. It is no excuse. I simply just wanted you to know.

In regards to your refund, refunds may take 7-10 business days to post back to your account. Please note this is a limit on behalf of financial institutions and not Ultius. If you have any questions regarding your refund, please email refunds@ultius.com.

I deeply apologize for your experience.

Respectfully,

catherinen17
4/27/17

I Literally, typed out a paragraph to explain the specific instructions that must be followed. I paid extra for a premium writer and proofreading and not only was the instructions not followed, but I had to pay to have a revision done in less than 3 DAYS?!?! Even if it's not your fault!! So, it was way pass it's due date. My paper was marked down for being late as well. :-(

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Catherine! First of all, I am sincerely sorry the writer did not follow the initial instructions. In fact, thank you for providing so many details. Unfortunately, in this case, the writer did not add material from your proposal and used her own subtitles, which deviated from your instructions.

Using the revision feature was of course your most viable solution, but I noticed you requested the complimentary 3 day revision delivery option and understandably so, since it is free. However, sometimes that timeline doesn't work for certain orders. In those cases, never feel like you can't reach out to our Customer Support Team.

There are ways to forward urgent revision requests to our management team for approval. Urgent requests typically have a fee because we, unfortunately, cannot guarantee the original writers' availability since they are independent contractors. Subsequently, we need to encourage new writers to pick up revisions and that often takes extra resources. Nevertheless, we are always willing to work with our clients, so just give our 24/7 support team a call, text, or email should you ever run into this situation again. We hope it does not, but we wanted to assure you that we would be completely there for you if it did.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and please accept my deepest apologies.

mikea177
4/16/17

Ultius epitomizes the professional gold standard for online writing services. Whenever you might find yourself in a bind or simply need a helping hand, look no further than Ultius. Their staff is more than willing to work with you throughout the process from beginning to end to suit your specific needs. I have yet to have a problem, as the experience has been rather seamless.

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Mike! I just wanted to reach out and say thank you for your feedback. Sometimes there are a couple of speed bumps in any given situation, but it is our hope to always emphasize we are there to fix any issues. I am very happy to see that you had positive experiences throughout the process.

sallyi1
4/15/17

they always deliver on time, no payment issues, excellent customer service. writers respond quickly to questions and provide multiple solutions

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Sally! Thank you for leaving your feedback! We understand clients need dedicated support and a platform that allows them to conveniently and quickly connect with their writers, whether it be from their cell phone, tablet or desktop. Communication is key! We're very glad to hear that we have served you well.

jennifern77
4/12/17

I've been going to Ultius for all of my paper and it's been a great experience every time. There were other sites out there that will say they're the best, but honestly Ultius has been the perfect experience throughout.

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Jennifer! Thank you very much for leaving your feedback. It is important for us to consistently deliver what we advertise such as outstanding customer support and a reliable platform that connects clients with talented all American writers. We wish every experience was perfect. If we ever lack, please let us know. Our clients' feedback is what drives us to do better and better.

biancar9
4/12/17

My friend told me about Ultius and honestly do not know what I did before. The customer service is awesome and so are the writers!

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Bianca! Thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We appreciate your friend's recommendation and are very glad to hear that it has served you well. If you ever need anything, just let us know. Our Customer Support Representatives are here for you and others 24/7!

amandaz10
4/10/17

The paper I received was embarrassing, it was full of grammatical errors and the writing was trash. Not only that but I laid out a very clear rubric of what I needed from the writer and they did NOT follow the guidelines. What I received read like a poorly written Wikipedia article. I feel like I got completely scammed. I don't know if I had bad luck or if the majority of the reviewers on this site have the lowest standards ever. I wouldn't submit this paper to anything but the trash can. Even if I were to ask for revisions it wouldn't matter because unless revising the paper means my writer will suddenly have a vocabulary above that of an eighth grader it isn't going to do squat to help me.

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Whenever clients have concerns or complaints regarding their orders, I highly recommend messaging their writers. The last message in the order is our automated notification that alerts clients their orders are ready for download, so from an outsider's perspective, it looks like the order met your expectations. Clearly, that isn't the case, so offer your feedback to the writer. Offering constructive criticism never hurts.

If you use our services in the future, please take advantage of our complimentary revisions. That policy is in place for cases such as this. We want our clients to be completely satisfied with their orders. When they are not, we want to know and we want the writers to know. I didn't see a rubric attached, so if you decide to request a revision, please consider attaching that as well.

On the other hand, if you decide there is not time for a revision, please email our Refunds Department at Refunds@Ultius.com. The Refund Department thoroughly investigates all refund requests so they refund clients accordingly. If you have already contacted them, please disregard this section.

Thank you again for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or frustration.

billys76
3/31/17

outstanding site and quick and cooperative! I definitely recommend this site to anyone who needs a paper done

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Billy! Thank you for leaving your feedback. We understand last minute emergencies often throw one's life in a tailspin, so we are very happy your circumstances ended well! Thanks again for your recommendation. We look forward to assisting you in the near future!

Take care,

ianz3
3/31/17

ultius provide excellent service on writing. Have a lot good experience. they are really helpful when i get difficult assignments and i will continue using them!!

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Ian! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Tackling rough content can be difficult, so we're glad our writers have been able to provide assistance! If you need anything, don't hesitate in contacting our 24/7 support team.

janef57
3/29/17

I have used Ultius several times and they have always provided excellent quality papers and great customer service.

Response from Lisa R., Ultius Representative
Hi Jane!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your compliment and wanted you to know how much we appreciate your loyalty.

If you ever need anything, just let us know! Our client support team operates 24/7 and 365 days out of the year, so consider us standing by!

Thanks again,

Email: support@ultius.com

I guess you could ask the same thing about companies that sell radar detectors and the people that buy them. You could also ask every member of AshleyMadison.com how moral it is to be a member of that site. You could ask abortion clinics that perform late-term abortions how they could perform such a service. I'm sure that whatever answer I give to you will not meet the high ethical standards that you have set for yourself and society. Maybe I'm rich and lazy; maybe I'm not smart enough to write my own papers; or maybe I'm just a working single parent that is overwhelmed with 2 kids and work and I need some help to finish my degree so I use this service to get by. Regardless of why I use this service, the fact is that--while it may not be totally moral--it is perfectly legal. I respect your opinion and I hope you would respect mine without judging me, or anyone else. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to respond to your question.

By Edward B.

Hi Dana. We responded to your review and explained it was a bank matter. Please contact support@ultius.com or call 1-702-979-7365 as soon as possible so we can hopefully resolve your situation. Thank you.

By Dante F., Ultius Representative

Hi Asmaa! Rebecca, Renee, Sara, Nikkie, and Christine gave excellent advice. Thank you all for that! Writers go by your instructions and guidelines, so the more information and details you give them, the better the product. It's very important to be as specific as possible. If you have any other questions or concerns, our support staff is ready and willing to help as well. Just email us at support@ultius.com. Have a wonderful weekend!

By Dante F., Ultius Representative

Yes you receive them under you ultius account and from there you can just down load them to your computer...its as simple as that. The length of time it takes you to receive your paper depends on the turn around date you choose (12 hours to 30 days) The longer the better, because it is cheaper, and the writer has more time to dedicate to it.

By NIKKIE B.

Hi Rakesh. Thanks for your question. Yes, some of our freelance writers are accustomed to working on PhD level orders. However, you must request that writer type when placing an order. Please visit https://www.ultius.com/explore/features/advanced-writer-options.html for more details.

By Lisa R., Ultius Representative

Hi Ashley. Thanks for your question. We don't have access to our freelance writers' areas of expertise. However, we do know writer 9292 has been in our freelance writer pool since 2014 and met the standards for all levels of orders. If you decide to request the writer in an order, you are free to ask the writer in the message board. Hope that helps!

By Lisa R., Ultius Representative

Hi Ashley. Sometimes, orders do not go as planned, so it's natural for any company to have some negative reviews. Honestly, I would be wary of any business that only had glowing reviews because they may be fake. As far as the writer's expertise, I still cannot offer it because our Customer Support team does not have access to it. I can't be sure of the user's background as well. However, I can give you some tips. To make the most out of an Ultius experiences, clients must be prepared to provide specific details, including names of any required sources, in the order instructions. The more instructions, even if they seem like common knowledge, the better. Then, once the order is uploaded, we highly recommend clients read their orders immediately, so they can take advantage of our 7 day complimentary revision feature. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team via our website.

By Lisa R., Ultius Representative

Hi July, Our Customer Support Department would be more than happy to assist you if you could provide them with more details of what you need to be completed. Please call, email or Live chat from our website. Thank you for your interest! Jamie Ultius Client Support Representative Call/Text: (702) 979-7365

By Jamie B., Ultius Representative

Hello Lynda, Our Customer Support Department would be more than happy to assist you. Please call, email or Live chat from our website. Thank you for your interest! Jamie Ultius Client Support Representative Call/Text: (702) 979-7365 Email: support@ultius.com

By Jamie B., Ultius Representative

Hello Twanda, you can find our pricing guide here: https://www.ultius.com/pricing-guide.html. Thank you for your interest!

By Jamie B., Ultius Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Ultius staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Ultius