WritePaperFor.me

WritePaperFor.me has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WritePaperFor.me ranks 187th among Essay Writing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 1 hour

How would you rate WritePaperFor.me?

“Really qualified experts”

Patrick G.
3/15/21

One of my friends told me about WritePaperFor.me, and I decided to order an essay from them. I was short of time, because of my side job, so had no other choice if wanted to boost my grades. My paper was delivered by the deadline. I looked it through and found no typos or errors. Good job, guys! Your writers are really professionals and created an impressive paper. It was interesting to read and helped me get an A without any effort!

“Their terms and conditions are really calculated, scammers”

Mags L.
4/18/21

I would not recommend the service to anyone. I paid 45 % extra to get the TOP writer and the work that was delivered was really poor quality. The English grammar was very very poor. I did not press the approval button and asked the agent for a partial refund because of the quality of work that has been delivered. They replied: is it okay to send you the paper and my manager will contact you to discuss the compensations. They told me then that they can offer some credit back no my account but cannot issue the refund as their policy says: 'Every client can review his/her case and ask for additional corrections if necessary. However, once you press the "Approve" button, which gives you an access to an editable and printable version of the paper, you are not able to ask for any refund. By pressing the "Approve" button, you confirm that you are satisfied with the quality of the product and have no complaints about the writer's work.' I tried to explain over and over that I did not press the approval button but was asked if it is okay to get the paper approved and that is not the same thing. At the end they sent their terms and conditions: 'You may not put Your name on the delivered Product. All Products and/or other written materials delivered to You are for research and/or reference only. We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any Customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. You agree that any Product and/or other written material delivered to You is provided only as a model, example document for research use, and any text and/or ideas from Our document that You borrow, reference, refer to, or otherwise use in any way in Your own original paper must be properly cited and attributed to this Website.' Be aware of those scammers. Search for someone with clear intentions and so you have rights to get the refund if you are not happy. And to make it clear I did not ask fora full refund as I understand someone spending their time on it, but 30% for the quality of the paper. They at the end offered that but sais that will publish then the paper online as a template so if plagiarism check persofmed will be referred to their website how calculated is that? I will mention one more thing their policy says: 'When asking for full refund, you don't have the right to use the paper and all the additional materials we provided you with in the course of work. All these materials become the property of our company, and we reserve the right to publish the paper online for commercial purposes. We do not keep any kind of essay databases and 'publish on-line' means that if the paper is googled or checked with any kind of anti-plagiarism software, it will link back to our website. It may also be published as content or as a sample essay. This is done to protect our writer's work in those cases when a Customer claims a refund for the paper that has already been completed.' Another time they just make whatever they want out of their policy even if specifically says if FULL refund is issued... Total joke, be AWARE of them I absolutely did not manipulate the policies. In fact how could I do that?:-) As it clearly states on the website you have to and I quote: "press the approval button" and in this situation you are unable to get (partial or full) refund. It does not state anything about approved orders but it clearly refers to the action of 'pressing the approval button'. I started talking about getting the refund BEFORE accepting any work and was asked by the agent: 'is it okay if I send you the paper and my manager will contact you later to discuss the compensation' which clearly was done with the intention with making sure the refund will not be done. But when I agreed to that I thought I am eligible as I did not 'press the approval button'. Even their policy is constructed using poor English. And honestly the work I received, there were such a bad grammar mistakes and mistakes in general. The 'manager' I spoke to agreed with me and said that should not happen and they will no longer work with that 'TOP' writer. How dodgy is that to do such thing with person that is classified as 'TOP' writer. Please think twice as those are scammers and you are going to spend your money for rextremely poor quality of work. They can reply anything but I copied pasted their policy and you can clearly see how it is constructed. Also how can I manupulate their policy? That even doesn't make sense:-) such a poor way of defending themselves. Those positive reviews, by the quality of work I received I honestly strongly believe that those are written by themselves.

patrickg344
March 15th, 2021

joshuat109
April 16th, 2020

So I was looking for a professional editing service and found it at wpfm company. They made my paper sound smart and corrected the structure.

jermainec20
April 2nd, 2020

This site is my best helper for a few years! I have a job, so I can't do all the college papers on my own. But these guys always save me from failures and sleepless nights. I got tens of papers from them on different topics, and I was always content with the results.

bobr302
March 4th, 2020

I don't get all the negative comments about this site. How can it be that they saved my ass multiple times, but someone claims it to be almost the worst company ever? Well, I can only speak for myself, and for me, it's the best option to get help with homework.

jessicar1045
April 26th, 2021

I was a bit nervous when I heard from my professor about the book review. I am not a great fan of reading so decided to order a paper. I chose WritePaperFor.me, because I found a lot of positive reviews online. Really, they didn't fail me and delivered my paper on time. It was well written, and I got an A thanks to their assistance!

magsl
April 18th, 2021
Verified purchase

Total joke, be AWARE of them

Tip for consumers:
Avoid them

Products used:
Writing service

benm126
Ben M. – WritePaperFor.me Rep

Dear Mags L,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are extremely sorry that you faced these issues with our product.

As for the policy, the truth is that we do not offer any refunds on Approved orders. By approving the order, you are confirming that you accepted the work indeed. By manipulating terms and saying that "support agent press the button for me", you are trying to mislead other readers, as the policy is about you getting an editable version of the paper, but not the button.

We are the service with clear intentions. We do care about our customers and always ready to find an appropriate solution. Thousands of satisfied customers are the best evidence of it.

Your main point was to get a refund for the paper you used for your submission, according to the email conversation. With all due respect, we do not offer any refunds on approved orders. All the "refund" cases are clearly described on the website.
That's your right to post your opinion, but your review was caused by the fact that you tried to trick our service and failed to do so. Unfortunately, we can't and definitely won't change our policy because you threaten us with bad reviews.

For all readers: If you have any questions regarding our refund policy, please do not hesitate to contact our support team. We will gladly clarify for you all aspects of our Money-Back Guarantee.

Best regards,
WritePaperForMe Company

danielaf34
March 23rd, 2020

If you are looking for writing help, then wpfm is definitely for you. I'm not good at writing essays, so their experts help me get good grades without any time loss and suffering. I always get customized help at affordable prices. Besides, this service has good discounts and a lot of promo codes on the Internet.

carolc867
May 26th, 2020

I am so satisfied that I applied to this company for help. To be honest, friends recommended it to me. I can say everything was written quickly. This company I would recommend to everyone.

christalr
December 25th, 2019

I like using this site because it actually helped me to discipline myself a little. I mean, even when they write my assignments for me and I don't have to worry about it, I now don't wait till the very last day the way I did when I first ordered from them. Yes, they managed to write a pretty damn good paper in such a limited time, but that cost me a lot. Don't get me wrong, they have reasonable prices for the level of services they provide, but it's cheaper if your order has a longer deadline.

jamesw1606
December 10th, 2019

If it weren't for my girlfriend's recommendation, I would suspect wpfm of being a trap for students, I always do. Well, this one is off the suspects list, they delivered as promised.

gabriellag12
November 22nd, 2019

My first experience with writepaperfor.me dates back to 2016. I had problems with my homework, and I made a decision to use this service because a friend of mine said that they were pretty good. He was right, I never got a grade lower than a B. For some it may be not a good result since everybody expects only an A. Nevertheless, for me who ordered 43 papers on this site this was an excellent statistics. In general, I had 17 Bs, and for the rest assignments, I got the As. Since I have become their constant client, they even offered me a permanent discount, which was a pleasant surprise for me. This happened after the sixth or maybe the seventh order I placed with them if I am not mistaken. I still use the service of write paper for me, and state that the writers of this company are really good and know how to deliver high-quality papers even in no time.

vladimirm31
September 19th, 2019

I used different writing services and not all of them are responsible. I placed and paid for 3 orders here and always received discounts. My papers are perfect after some editings from my side. Thanks!

tinak93
May 27th, 2018

I ordered a psychology job there. First they gave me papers that were absolutely wrong. So I thought I will have problems... But thank God, they remade the papers just perfectly). I will recommend your service to my friends.

hermanm43
April 7th, 2018

Good feedbacks helped me to choose them. I called them and talked with the support agent. They explained everything and assisted with placing the order. The result of the work was of the highest level. I was impressed! Thank you!

<a href="https :// sites. Google. Com/view/newyearwallpapers2019/">new year wallpapers</a> 10 H tf h tfhtyh

By kimi v.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WritePaperFor.me staff and other customers.

Education, Essay Writing, Freelancing, Writing

Business History

We provide various paper writing services from editing to writing from scratch in almost all fields of studies, from the humanities to exact sciences

benm126
Ben M.
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WritePaperFor.me?

Have a question about WritePaperFor.me?