WritePaperFor.me

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.8 / 5

WritePaperFor.me has a consumer rating of 4.47 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WritePaperFor.me ranks 210th among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.8%
How would you rate WritePaperFor.me?

“Really qualified experts”

Patrick G.
3/15/21

One of my friends told me about WritePaperFor.me, and I decided to order an essay from them. I was short of time, because of my side job, so had no other choice if wanted to boost my grades. My paper was delivered by the deadline. I looked it through and found no typos or errors. Good job, guys! Your writers are really professionals and created an impressive paper. It was interesting to read and helped me get an A without any effort!

“Poor quality service and product, too expensive. SCAM!”

Oualid e.
1/17/22

The writers are not qualified, the quality of work is very poor, the prices are too expensive Plus the scammed me on the referral bonus! I referred few people, and got $50 on my referral wallet, when i want to use it toward paying for an order ****(Molly)**** come up with every excuse strip that off me. I requested to close my account and delete my personal information they won't do, i asked to don't be contacted, they won't stop! Unbelievable!

patrickg344
March 15th, 2021

Ben M. – WritePaperFor.me Rep

Thank you for the feedback! We love to hear from happy customers like you and love to hear that your experience with us has been a positive one!

patriciaa1710
January 19th, 2022
Verified purchase

Found some coupons for your services on Reddit, so that I saved over 30 bucks on my essays, cool!)

Ben M. – WritePaperFor.me Rep

Thank you for your kind review & being a loyal customer!

michaeln1667
December 13th, 2021
Verified purchase

Thank you for sending my thesis back to me so quickly. I got a perfectly written thesis, 8 days before the deadline! I was impressed very much! You are great!

Ben M. – WritePaperFor.me Rep

Michael N., we are really pleased to know that you are happy with our service! We will keep up the good work!

joshuat109
April 16th, 2020

So I was looking for a professional editing service and found it at wpfm company. They made my paper sound smart and corrected the structure.

Ben M. – WritePaperFor.me Rep

Thank you for choosing WritePaperFor.me! See you again soon Joshua T.!

bobr302
March 4th, 2020

I don't get all the negative comments about this site. How can it be that they saved my ass multiple times, but someone claims it to be almost the worst company ever? Well, I can only speak for myself, and for me, it's the best option to get help with homework.

oualide
January 17th, 2022

Plus the scammed me on the referral bonus!
Unbelievable!

Tip for consumers:
other service providers are more reliable and cheaper, domyeseeay.com for instant

Dear Oualid E.

Thank you for your feedback!
We are extremely sorry that you faced this unpleasant experience with our service.
Unfortunately, we can't find your order through our service.

Please, contact us back via email at support@writepaperfor.me, and we will find an appropriate solution for you.

Best Regards,
WritePaperForMe Team

jessicar1045
April 26th, 2021

I was a bit nervous when I heard from my professor about the book review. I am not a great fan of reading so decided to order a paper. I chose WritePaperFor.me, because I found a lot of positive reviews online. Really, they didn't fail me and delivered my paper on time. It was well written, and I got an A thanks to their assistance!

Ben M. – WritePaperFor.me Rep

Thank you so much for the feedback!

danielaf34
March 23rd, 2020

If you are looking for writing help, then wpfm is definitely for you. I'm not good at writing essays, so their experts help me get good grades without any time loss and suffering. I always get customized help at affordable prices. Besides, this service has good discounts and a lot of promo codes on the Internet.

Ben M. – WritePaperFor.me Rep

We are so happy to read your review! Pleasing you is one of our main goals! We will keep up the good work!

marged24
January 20th, 2022
Verified purchase

I like that I save time with this service, because I don't need to write all papers on my own. Also, they gave me a discount so I save some cash too.

Ben M. – WritePaperFor.me Rep

Thank you for taking the time to review!
We're happy that your experience with us has been a good one!

lisar2181
December 22nd, 2021

Very nice site for proofreading services for admission statements. The writers are very patient and friendly. This site will help you become more structured and stay focused.

Ben M. – WritePaperFor.me Rep

Thank you for your kind review!
We hope to continue being one of your favorite online services!

carolc867
May 26th, 2020

I am so satisfied that I applied to this company for help. To be honest, friends recommended it to me. I can say everything was written quickly. This company I would recommend to everyone.

Ben M. – WritePaperFor.me Rep

Thanks Carol H.! When you are happy, then so are we!

emilya435
January 5th, 2022

Has always provided professional writing services which have assisted me to succeed in my studies. The papers are always delivered on time and written to perfection.

Ben M. – WritePaperFor.me Rep

Thank you for taking the time to review!
We're happy that your experience with us has been a good one!

bannyh
December 18th, 2021

I always get As in my assignments. I have no reason of finding another company yet they have professionals in all fields.

Products used:
Copywritting

christalr
December 25th, 2019

I like using this site because it actually helped me to discipline myself a little. I mean, even when they write my assignments for me and I don't have to worry about it, I now don't wait till the very last day the way I did when I first ordered from them. Yes, they managed to write a pretty damn good paper in such a limited time, but that cost me a lot. Don't get me wrong, they have reasonable prices for the level of services they provide, but it's cheaper if your order has a longer deadline.

magsl
April 18th, 2021
Verified purchase

I would not recommend the service to anyone. I paid 45 % extra to get the TOP writer and the work that was delivered was really poor quality. The English grammar was very very poor. I did not press the approval button and asked the agent for a partial refund because of the quality of work that has been delivered. They replied: is it okay to send you the paper and my manager will contact you to discuss the compensations. They told me then that they can offer some credit back no my account but cannot issue the refund as their policy says:

'Every client can review his/her case and ask for additional corrections if necessary. However, once you press the "Approve" button, which gives you an access to an editable and printable version of the paper, you are not able to ask for any refund. By pressing the "Approve" button, you confirm that you are satisfied with the quality of the product and have no complaints about the writer's work.'

I tried to explain over and over that I did not press the approval button but was asked if it is okay to get the paper approved and that is not the same thing. At the end they sent their terms and conditions:

'You may not put Your name on the delivered Product. All Products and/or other written materials delivered to You are for research and/or reference only. We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any Customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. You agree that any Product and/or other written material delivered to You is provided only as a model, example document for research use, and any text and/or ideas from Our document that You borrow, reference, refer to, or otherwise use in any way in Your own original paper must be properly cited and attributed to this Website.'

Be aware of those scammers. Search for someone with clear intentions and so you have rights to get the refund if you are not happy. And to make it clear I did not ask fora full refund as I understand someone spending their time on it, but 30% for the quality of the paper.

They at the end offered that but sais that will publish then the paper online as a template so if plagiarism check persofmed will be referred to their website how calculated is that? I will mention one more thing their policy says:

'When asking for full refund, you don't have the right to use the paper and all the additional materials we provided you with in the course of work. All these materials become the property of our company, and we reserve the right to publish the paper online for commercial purposes. We do not keep any kind of essay databases and 'publish on-line' means that if the paper is googled or checked with any kind of anti-plagiarism software, it will link back to our website. It may also be published as content or as a sample essay. This is done to protect our writer's work in those cases when a Customer claims a refund for the paper that has already been completed.'

Another time they just make whatever they want out of their policy even if specifically says if FULL refund is issued...

Total joke, be AWARE of them

I absolutely did not manipulate the policies. In fact how could I do that?:-) As it clearly states on the website you have to and I quote: "press the approval button" and in this situation you are unable to get (partial or full) refund. It does not state anything about approved orders but it clearly refers to the action of 'pressing the approval button'. I started talking about getting the refund BEFORE accepting any work and was asked by the agent: 'is it okay if I send you the paper and my manager will contact you later to discuss the compensation' which clearly was done with the intention with making sure the refund will not be done. But when I agreed to that I thought I am eligible as I did not 'press the approval button'. Even their policy is constructed using poor English.

And honestly the work I received, there were such a bad grammar mistakes and mistakes in general. The 'manager' I spoke to agreed with me and said that should not happen and they will no longer work with that 'TOP' writer. How dodgy is that to do such thing with person that is classified as 'TOP' writer.

Please think twice as those are scammers and you are going to spend your money for rextremely poor quality of work.

They can reply anything but I copied pasted their policy and you can clearly see how it is constructed. Also how can I manupulate their policy? That even doesn't make sense:-) such a poor way of defending themselves.

Those positive reviews, by the quality of work I received I honestly strongly believe that those are written by themselves.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid them

Products used:
Writing service

Dear Mags L,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are extremely sorry that you faced these issues with our product.

As for the policy, the truth is that we do not offer any refunds on Approved orders. By approving the order, you are confirming that you accepted the work indeed. By manipulating terms and saying that "support agent press the button for me", you are trying to mislead other readers, as the policy is about you getting an editable version of the paper, but not the button.

We are the service with clear intentions. We do care about our customers and always ready to find an appropriate solution. Thousands of satisfied customers are the best evidence of it.

Your main point was to get a refund for the paper you used for your submission, according to the email conversation. With all due respect, we do not offer any refunds on approved orders. All the "refund" cases are clearly described on the website.
That's your right to post your opinion, but your review was caused by the fact that you tried to trick our service and failed to do so. Unfortunately, we can't and definitely won't change our policy because you threaten us with bad reviews.

For all readers: If you have any questions regarding our refund policy, please do not hesitate to contact our support team. We will gladly clarify for you all aspects of our Money-Back Guarantee.

Best regards,
WritePaperForMe Company

vladimirm31
September 19th, 2019

I used different writing services and not all of them are responsible. I placed and paid for 3 orders here and always received discounts. My papers are perfect after some editings from my side. Thanks!

tinak93
May 27th, 2018

I ordered a psychology job there. First they gave me papers that were absolutely wrong. So I thought I will have problems... But thank God, they remade the papers just perfectly). I will recommend your service to my friends.

hermanm43
April 7th, 2018

Good feedbacks helped me to choose them. I called them and talked with the support agent. They explained everything and assisted with placing the order. The result of the work was of the highest level. I was impressed! Thank you!

alexanderg328
January 21st, 2022
Verified purchase

I was surprised with the price they charge for their services. The fact that the papers they sent me were accepted and I got A is cool!

Ben M. – WritePaperFor.me Rep

Thank you for your kind review!
We hope to continue being one of your favorite online services!

<a href="https :// sites. Google. Com/view/newyearwallpapers2019/">new year wallpapers</a> 10 H tf h tfhtyh

By kimi v.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WritePaperFor.me staff and other customers.

Education, Essay Writing, Freelancing, Writing

Business History

We provide various paper writing services from editing to writing from scratch in almost all fields of studies, from the humanities to exact sciences

Ben M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WritePaperFor.me?

Have a question about WritePaperFor.me?