Troys Florist

Troys Florist has a consumer rating of 1.02 stars from 349 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Troys Florist also ranks 176th among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with Troys Florist are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• 3 days later I remembered to ask if she liked her flowers, she said they never arrived.

• After numerous attempts via email to customer service, they offered to reimburse 10% because I am "unhappy."
  • Trying to block payment going through my credit card now.
How would you rate Troys Florist?

“Do Not Give This Company a Dime!”

Neinah G.
6/27/19

I ordered fresh flowers for my daughter to be delivered on her birthday. I live out of state, when I checked in on her birthday, they "had not been delivered yet." 3 days later I remembered to ask if she liked her flowers, she said they never arrived. I just called Troys Flowers and they never even tried to deliver them and gave some weak excuse that $14.99 delivery fee was not enough and they should have charged $30 when taking the order! Seriously???? Why did they not bother to contact me and tell me they couldn't deliver and needed more money? Instead they took my credit card, charged for flowers and 14.99 delivery fee and did NOT do a thing, neither contact me or my daughter or deliver flowers... SO disappointing, my daughters birthday is passed and I am so irritated! DONT pay good money to these scammers, don't waste your time or money.

“Hideous service.”

Linda B.
12/16/19

The arrangement I ordered and paid for--a green table centerpiece with roses, mums and candles-was substituted with a small vase with three white lilies and red alstroemeria. I was not contacted as their webpage indicates when there is any change. After receiving a picture of what was sent, I now asked them to send the correct order which they refused to do. After numerous attempts via email to customer service, they offered to reimburse 10% because I am "unhappy." They are the most unprofessional service I have ever dealt with. The first photo is what was sent; the second photo what I ordered. NEVER USE THEM.

customer service (56) credit card (45) flowers (230) day delivery (28) order (294) refund (146) not order (23) flower arrangement (15) substitution policy (9) this company (61) 3 days (10) phone number (8)
gloriag234
January 27th, 2020
Ordered flowers for my brother-in-laws funeral. got to the funeral and no flowers! e-mailed them and told them that I did not get the flowers, they didn't say why or what happened just said they would refund my money. Guess what never did get it back!! I emailed them like 4 or 5 times letting them know it never went back in my account. No response. So PLease, if you need flowers don't I say don't order from them. They take your money and don't deliver the flowers. Several other reviews I read had the same problem. Don't understand how they can stay in business as they are thiefs and scammers..

Tip for consumers: PLEASE I say PLEASE do not order from Troys Flowers. They are scammers.

peters961
February 12th, 2020
Do these two bouquets look the same? NO, not even close!! They ordered 2 days earier than I expected (I expected valentines day). These people are crooks. Tell your bank to reject transactions with this company. These people are crooks. I wish I would have looked at the reviews before I purchased. STAY AWAY!
debbiec412
February 17th, 2020
Husband is currently in a deployed location, ordered what he thought was a nice arrangement of flowers that I love only to receive something totally different! He ordered red roses with red carnations and I got red carnations and white daisies in a bouquet that was half the size of the original one! Offered 10% refund because I was upset and was reminded about their substitution policy....you cannot tell me that they ran out of red roses two days before Valentines Day and that daisies are a comparable substitution! I will not order from them again!
richardd806
December 22nd, 2019
A friend of mine ordered 130$ of flowers. Never arrived. The people at the shop kept putting him off. They did not give him a refund. I urge everyone to file a complaint with the Attorney General for the town/state they do business out of. The county they are in is Middlesex County. I am going as far as to contact the Sheriff there as well. Here are the links. Let's close these thieves down! http://www.middlesexcountynj.gov/Government/ElectedOfficials/Pages/Sheriff-Scott.aspx

julial148
December 31st, 2019
I picked out a pic of tulips and hyacinths in pale pink and deep blue. They sent a an arrangement of mauve roses (recipient does not like roses). When I complained, they said "we are allowed to make substitutions." Maybe, but they should have stuck with the same vibe and colors. They refused to send a replacement.
hollyl101
January 29th, 2020
I CALLED to see if Troys could deliver to my daughter-in-law's work for her birthday. Of course they assured me they could. Well guess what? They said they called me 3 times (which I have no call log of), then they emailed me. They gave me the impression they did everything they could to get this done. Including offering me a refund. Yep that was 19 BUSINESS DAYS ago and several emails later. And still no refund. So what is my next step? Ummmmmm. I guess I will have to GET JESSE at KIRO7.
lorim398
January 2nd, 2020
I ordered an arrangement on Monday to be delivered on Tuesday for MIL birthday. They emailed mid-day on Tuesday to say they wouldn't be able to fulfill the order until Friday. I feel they had to have known they were too busy when they received the order from their call center on Monday. At a minimum, they should have called me (my phone # was provided) on Monday to let me know so that I had time to make other arrangements. I won't even go into issues with the call center. I rarely write reviews but this really got my goat. I wish I had seen the other poor reviews prior to ordering.
conniec244
December 23rd, 2019
The bouquet is nothing like the beautiful image of the bouquet I selected online. My folks received 4 carnations, some sprigs of greenery, leaves spray painted gold, a couple of mums and two roses. While I understand that substitutions might need to be made at busy times of the year, the bouquet they received (pictured) is very cheap looking and it makes me sad that this is what my Mom received. Like many other florists, they should have said "SOLD OUT" next to the images on their website. I will not buy from them again.
ljsh
January 22nd, 2020
I ordered an arrangement for my invalid brother for Christmas. on 12/20, I got an e-mail saying they could not fill the order and a refund would be issued. On 1/22 I discovered credit was not received. I sent a request to Troy's. They answered back very curtly that a refund had been issued and should be received in 5-7 business days. It has already been over a month! No offer to check into it, in fact they said there is nothing they can do. Am disputing charge with credit card company.
deannm11
December 20th, 2019
It's a week after the memorial that I ordered an arrangement for. They did not receive the arrangement that I ordered. Not only did the family not receive the arrangement, I didn't receive notification or a refund.

When I called the number listed on the site, the person answering was over the top rude, when asked if Customer service was there on site, she told me Nope, good luck, have a nice day, click (all within one breath.) Very disappointed would not use again.
av62
November 4th, 2019
Exact same issue everyone else is saying. They just deliver whatever they have on hand. See pictures below of what I ordered (the fall color arrangement) and what was delivered (no clue how to describe this hodge podge of leftover flowers). On top of this they advertise "same day delivery" - which is a lie. My flowers were late.

Customer service refuses to refund or deliver what I ordered.

Go elsewhere for your special occasion flowers.
susane306
October 31st, 2019
Company sent a totally different arrangement from what I ordered. I ordered the premium Pumpkin Harvest arrangement $80 with delivery. My recipient got an arrangements of white daisys and two or three fall colored flowers in a glass vase.. WTH!!! Not even close people. When I called the customer service number I spoke to a rude woman who said they you must deal with customer service via email. THEY ADVERTISE THEY ARE LOCAL. She was in New Jersey, Im in Florida. STAY FAR FAR AWAY from this farce of a company.
jessicah479
December 13th, 2019
My bf tried to surprise me with flowers at work for my bday. Not only did they deliver it after I left for the day (and I work 7am-7pm) But it was NOT what he ordered. Not a single Lily (which it stated would have two types). And added a very cheap bear with stains on it he didn't order. He was embarrassed by this puny thing he paid $62 for! And they won't give his money back?!
carynw6
December 24th, 2019
They delivered the wrong arrangement- when I called I was hung up on 3 times. They offered 25% refund - "because I was upset". My mom even said I wonder how many times this happens and they don't do anything.

Ordered a rose arrangement-
Got a tree branch with an ornament- no joke - a tree branch
darlaq3
January 7th, 2020
I ordered flowers to be delivered to my friend for her 80th birthday on 12/27/19 and they were never delivered. I called the customer service number and was told it was only a sales number, I would have to email *******@troysflorist.com, i reveived no reply. I have filed a dispute with my bank. This appears to be a scam. I should have researched the business before ordering.......... I will next time!
danae66
December 13th, 2019
Failed to deliver flowers for 2 days. First it was a "driver issue" then it was "they couldn't get hold of any affiliates in the city that it was going to" This was for a college graduation and I had to scramble at the last minute to try and get some other flowers to the graduate the morning of. They claimed to have called me, which they didn't. This company needs to be shut down based on the other reviews on this site. If I don't get a full refund, I will be challenging the charge as fraudulent. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!
shirleyw225
January 19th, 2020
Never was able to deliver my order even though they promised to for 2 consecutive days. Disgusting Customer Service!!! Misleading advertising of being a 'local florist'. Do not order from thus company!!
kimb803
January 12th, 2020
I ordered flowers to be delivered on January 5th and they sent me an email on the 5th that they weren't able
to deliver. They said they were issuing a credit which I am still waiting for!
Terrible business!!!!!! Should be negative stars allowed.
mirkam1
December 20th, 2019
I ordered the flowers and then was told they were not able to deliver until the next day. The next day I was informed that they tried to contact me (I never received a phone call) that they were not able to get hold of their affiliated locations in their area and therefore would refund my money which would take 2-5 business days. It has been 7 days and I still didn't receive the refund. I am not happy with the services of this place at all. Very, very bad customer service.
ss576
January 6th, 2020
I have filed an FTC report on Troys Florist. They never did deliver the ordered flowers and I've yet to receive a refund. It is sad people cannot get a 'real' job and take advantage of others as Troys. Of course, had I researched this site more, I would have found they were horrid, so I suppose I am to blame.
marcyl26
January 7th, 2020
I placed an online order and the day after it was supposed to be delivered I got an email that said the local florist was too busy and that I will get a refund in 2-5 days. That was two weeks ago and still nothing. They keep emailing me saying they will look into it but nothing. WHAT A SCAM!
julieb980
December 10th, 2019
This scam website should be shut down. flowers not delivered and no confirmation by email. Assume this a fake website and needs to be reported to the Better Business Bureau in MA. Trying to block payment going through my credit card now.
harrietd14
February 17th, 2020
At a time of grief and wanting to show compassion for a co-worker, this company did NOT deliver a floral arrangement! The order was placed two days ahead of time, allowing plenty of time for delivery. And of course they charged the credit card for a service that was NOT delivered. This is unacceptable at any time, but it is certainly unacceptable during time of grief ... long distance. Avoid using this company! They are not trust worthy, especially at a time when expectations are high to show compassion and care.
janicem627
December 24th, 2019
I ordered Christmas arrangement to be delivered on Christmas Eve. Website showed that it could be delivered as requested. Received an e-mail Christmas Eve morning that "due to holiday overload, they could not deliver until 12/26". Now it's too late to get it delivered by another company.
juanv121
February 13th, 2020
Lets teach this guy a lesson, All you have to do is google search his company and then click on the AD link to his site night the homepage link, the AD link. Google will charge him for the ad click. If we get enough people to do this his ad expense will sky rocket and he will owe google tens of thousands of dollars $$$$.

Now only click 1 or 2 times because if google sees multiple clicks from the same IP address they will not charge him due to click fraud. So don't get his charges reversed because of click fraud.

Scam. Nothing legit about these guys. Should have read the reviews before ordering with them.

By John C.