Review of TomTop

Tel: +86-18098956722
wholesale@tomtop.com

les7
7/18/19

i didnt order this NOVa phone
where did you get my info. This is fraudulent and illegal. How where you able to get my info. this is wrong. you people are thieves.

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear le s,

barbaraf298
7/3/19

Very happy. I made my first purchase, new battery and charger kit for my video light. It was low priced, it arrived quickly, it was exactly as described and it worked perfectly.

hardings1
6/29/19

I am very impressed by their web site, selection, prices, and communication. All of the above gave me the confidence to place my first order. While I haven't received it yet, I have true confidence that it will be a great transaction.

evelynp52
6/22/19

Great service! Excellent logistics - I received my goods much faster than I expected. Significantly better than AliExpress. I will now use regularly.

rachelm345
6/18/19

Tomtop has been the WORST to work with. I ordered a package forever ago, and when I contacted them about it the said the accidentally sent me the wrong package. They are now holding my package hostage until I send the other package back, and I have to pay for the shipping!! Which is not cheap and it's so frustrating since it is there mistake, not mine. And now I don't know how to get my original package back or my money. I will never be ordering from them again.

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Rachel Morris,

I'm sorry to bring you a bad customer experience. Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you still have not received the right order yet.
We can deeply understand how frustrated that you have . I have verified your order information and sent our solution to your email. Please be sure to promptly confirm the reply to us, we must try our best to solve your problems to your satisfaction.

altheaw7
6/16/19

Fast and in mostly effective!
I have received most of my orders within 2 weeks time, which is quite good for items from across the globe. Everything was as promised except for a tripod end screw that didn't fit, but nothing that would keep me from using it. Perhaps the only down side is the poor quality english in which you sometimes struggle to understand

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Althea W,

I'm sorry to bring you a bad customer experience .
If there is any problem with your order, we will promptly solve your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact our customer service if you have any questions. Please is there any possible to update me your order number or email address ? So that i can check the details and supply you a solution as soon as i can .

martinp144
6/7/19

This site takes your money, does not complete the order then cancels the order. So they have the use of your funds for a week and their support is awful.

They then want me to send credit card details by email!!!!!!

Avoid!

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Martin Purcell,

I'm sorry to bring you a bad customer experience. Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you received the wrong order .

robertj491
6/5/19

Sent item not as described. They agreed with me and changed their ad to correct the problem. They agreed to refund my payment only if I paid the return shipping with tracking to China.

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Robert Johnson,

linask
5/30/19

I buy xiomi m365 pro electric kick scooter, but UPS (delivery company) call for me and told that the seller suspended my order without any reason. I cant get any information from support by email. I do not know what to do now...

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Linas K,

georgiosm9
5/23/19

Big variety of products in the best prices of online market. Quick delivery and easy to use site. Special prices and coupons oftenly given. Try to use them smartly.

ryans430
5/22/19

Do Not buy from Tomtop!!!!
They sent me the wrong product and now refuse to send me the product I ordered.
There customer service is terrible and they only apologize but will do nothing to fix there mistakes.
I have been trying to get this problem resolved for over a month now with no success!
If you love to waste time and money then this is the company for you!

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Ryan,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for all the inconvenienced.

First of all, I am sorry for any problems with your product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.
We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time.

garyp317
5/21/19

I have purchased a few things via TomTop now. All purchases have completed without a hitch, quickly and as per original order specifications.

Checkout is easy and fast. It's a good shopping site to use. Recommended.

celestep28
5/19/19

Purchased an Arctic Cooler which was a big mistake. It worked one day. They acted like they would stand by their product but it was just a run around. They wanted a video of it not working. Did that then they wanted to refund only a third of the price. We argued back and forth and I agreed to half. I do not recommend them at all. Would give them a zero if possible.

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Celeste P,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for all the inconvenienced.

First of all, I am sorry for any quality problems with your product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.
Due to that we can not know well the details of your order. Please is there any possible to update me your order number or email address ? So that i can check the details and supply you a solution as soon as i can .

paulc749
5/18/19

They will not refund for damaged orders..
I bought a product that uses batteries from TomTops when it arrived the parcel was a thin brown paper envelope unfit for overseas packaging. The item inside was broken not physically but would not turn on. (Tested batteries twice). I quickly told TomTops the problem. but they say they packaged the parcel themselves and refuse to refund me. THIS IS WRONG. Do not use this very badly run company.

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Paul C,

henryc60
5/15/19

30 LED Solar Motion Lights
I bought 6 Solar Motion Lights from Tomtop, Order AA18K08X5412-EF8I06 andAA18J17M2842-4VP3EB,
Customer service provided by Yeri from Tomtop Wholesale Centre was excellent.
Will buy from Tomtop again.

jm711
5/14/19

At first I might have been over anxiety of my order, but coming from CHINA and didn't realize it might take away. But my item arrived in working condition, & thank them for their concern.

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear J M.,

I'm sorry to bring you a bad customer experience .
We appreciate your willingness to place an order on our website. We welcome every customer who supports and purchases at tomtop.
But for the email address you mentioned that does not support more than ten years, this is definitely wrong. Your failure to place an order should be for another reason.
You can send me your email address so that I can check it out for you as soon as possible. Or you can send a screenshot of your failed order to wholesale@tomtop.com, we will confirm the reason for your failure to provide the solution according to the screenshot.

jessies98
5/7/19

if you like gameing a place to buy them.And also they got home needs.Like cameras.Most time the product ships on time so a win win.

davida848
4/30/19

Never heard of the "company" before May of 2019. They added our business to a subscription list without asking. After investigation, we find that they have a terrible reputation in many places *other than this site.

While I cannot speak to the quality of the service given while using them for business, I can tell you that we would never consider them - based solely on the spam-like nature of their first contact.

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear David A,

thomasl333
4/27/19

Should have looked into what kind of seller this was before ordering. Capacitor meter never arrived. Tomtop never responded to multiple emails. This appears to be another Asian drop shipment company--someone with nothing but a website who orders from someone else after they are paid.

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Thomas Litchard,

jeffk298
4/25/19

Ordered two sets of suitcases from TOMTOP which they delivered to the wrong address and now refuse to refund me.
I have paid for these suitcases but they don't care as they have the money. DO NOT BUY from Tomtop. Awful customer service.

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Jeff K,

I'm sorry to bring you a bad customer experience. Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you still have not received the order yet.
aydhans
4/17/19
• Updated review

I tired this website Tomtop, my experience has been so crazy, it is hard to believe. Right after my order I tried to call customer service, but you cant talk to them. Then I was messaging. I asked them to change the address on my order, they assured me it was changed. But, 4-5 weeks latter the order gets delivered to the wrong address. I wrote them for a re-shipment or the item, or refund. They refuse to do so, they I wrote the negative review. Another 2-3 weeks ago, I see the people from the wrong address 1,000 miles away have returned the product to the sender. The tracking indicated that it was returned, I e-mailed tomtop they issies a refund, then they asked me to delete the review. I did not, then 2-3 months latter they started to harass me to return the refund, they keep e-mailing me all the time, this is because I did not delete the review. It is like this website is ran by bunch of crooks, lying the return was not received, and want the refund to be refunded back to them. Lol

This is a 1 item, they spend 10 months e-making me about, and still harnessing me.

Do not shot there!

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Aydhan S.,

I'm sorry to bring you a bad customer experience. Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you still have not received the refund.
Tomtop.com
“They will hot help you if you need costumer service!”
7/17/18
• Previous review

I used to shop through www.gearbest.com but I decided to try this website. DO NOT USE IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY! They take your money and do not ship items!!! The experience I have is extremely terrible. Minutes after I click the purchase button I contact customer service with the request to cancel my order, or I told him to change the delivery address they did not want to cancel the order and they assured me that the delivery address has been changed several days later I found out that delivery address has not been changed and my order has been sent across the country. They did not care about it did not offer a refund or resending my package customer care stop responding to me they ignored me in my money is gone I cannot do anything about it. I strongly recommend you shop with other websites not this one.

bobm475
4/7/19

I have one complaint with TomTop, return shipping. I purchased a Drone from them in October or 2018. On the first flight the GPS signal would go from 13 satellites to 0' and the drone would drift away. We had many email exchanges in an attempt to fix the problem including sending a video of the problem. The final blow was when they said they would send a replacement GPS module so I could replace the board. My reply was I did pay full price for a product that I would have to disassemble and replace parts. I finally requested a refund in February of 2019. First they requested I ship it back to China for $62. When I refused they agreed for me to ship it to California but I had to pay for shipping, $13.40, with an understanding it would be refunded once they had the drone back. When they received the drone back in California I received an email refusing to pay shipping. Bottom line, a product that did not function from day one, I had to pay to ship it back. PS. Their representative in California was helpful and tried to make things right, but China refused so I'm out 13.40.

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Bob M,

karlb45
4/5/19

This website is scummy, like many others... they offer their users some credits for good reviews. If you see 5 stars reviews here it's because the person got paid.

Gearbest also did it in the past but I would actually rate Gearbest at 4-5 stars, unlike this garbage website.

Tomtop deserve 0 STAR.

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Karl B,

eduardom71
4/3/19

Basically took them 8 months to admit that the carrier lost my package and they are not doing anything about it. Terrible customer service, avoid at all costs!

EDIT: After posting many reviews in different websites the issue got sorted straight away (why couldn't this be done in the first place??) So my recommendation is if you a have a problem with them, publish everywhere!

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Eduardo,

We can deeply understand how frustrated that you have not received your parcel yet. And please kindly note that in some rare cases, the delivery might be slightly delayed due to processing times in postal or Customs office or the bad weather. And the tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country.

ugieb
4/1/19

I wanted to share my experience to save you from this very dishonest people so you can save your money and time. Believe me you don't want to involve with this seller.

I bought an underwater case for my iPhone on Jan 8, $36.01 on eBay their account name is monboly on eBay at the moment. He send me a bad quality faulty case then I send him pictures of the item that doesn't close all the way so water will leak in it. He promised to send me a good replacement case on feb 2 then he send me a tracking number on Feb28 ( after 4 weeks) which is fake that was belong to someone else and delivered some other city on Mar 7. When I asked him about the issue he said that he will check with post office he kept me wait till March 24 then send me an other tracking number. I asked him for copy of the shipping receipt as a prove to be sure if he ship the item to me but of course he didn't provide it to me this time too just because that was an other fake tracking number that also delivered some other city.
I called post office they said those pakages didn't ship to me. They just played the game with me till the time is over to give them bad review on eBay also just because he kept me busy two months with his little games eBay money back warranty is over also But I will make sure everyone learns about what kind of business they are doing.

Do not waste your time and your money with this people!!! It was ridiculous

Response from shamy z., TomTop Representative
Dear Ugie,

Tomtop.com

Do not do business with Tom top. Stole $350 FROM ME!! Failed to fulfill order and string you along with lies and fake shipping labels.

By Drew D.

They have emailed Me back several times. Every time it was an excuse on why they can't give MW my refund

By Amanda M.

Simple answer is NO they will not refund your purchase. Doesn't matter what the reason is. Best bet is to go through your Credit Card if you can - I'm assuming you haven't purchased item yet. My story a while back is ...I made a $5 purchase for a tackle box from TOMTOP through eBay. TOMTOP seems like they have several accounts under eBay. I have made a total of two purchases under their different accounts. Both items were for a tackle box. The first purchase was never received and waited 2 or 3 months (I can’t recall) for it to arrive as they described in the listing. TOMTOP’s customer service is excellent when they are selling or in the process of selling you an item. The problem starts when you have to make a claim or return an item. Well they kindly assured me to wait all the way until eBay’s money back guarantee was gone (I think this is within 30 days). I could’ve gone through my credit card for refund but since this was only $5 it was not worth it. Writing the bad review here was fulfilling to me. The second time I bought the tackle box from TOMTOP through eBay arrived quickly this time. The only difference was that they were under different Ebay account holders. I would have liked to leave them bad feedback but didn’t since I did receive the tackle box. Now why did I purchase from them the second time? It was because I didn’t expect to receive it and wanted to go through eBay for the money back and leave the bad feedback……………. Moral of story….. Don’t purchase from TOMTOP unless you can eat the loss.

By Hakim N.

Dear customer,don't worry about that.We will do our best to make you satisfied.Our service will help you.

By shamy z., TomTop Representative

Smart buyers who don't know about TomTop will read the 1-star reviews. It is no accident TomTop has so many: these are real customers with problem experiences. TomTop, like most Chinese sellers, pay customers to post good reviews of their products and many have employees who post positive reviews as well. If you buy from TomTop, chances are very good you will be writing another one of those 1-star reviews three or four months from now.

By Art L.

Smart buyers who don't know about TomTop will read the 1-star reviess. Shipping from TomTop is rather quick -- in my case it was only 8 days. What takes so much time is getting your defective product replaced or getting your money back -- in my case it was over 13 weeks. Good Luck.

By Art L.
Helpful answer -1

Dear customer, I am sorry to hear that, could you please take videos and pictures, then send them to support@tomtop.com. Relevant service will help you.

By shamy z., TomTop Representative

Please, please, please start the complaints procedure now. Do not wait any longer, they lie and you will lose your money. They buy time and make phoney excuses. Read the good reviews of Tomtop again - you will spot similarities in the poor gramma and spelling - THEY ARE FAKE and planted reviews by Tomtop to offset the genuine complaints. DO NOT USE TOMTOP. I hope this helps you to be one of the lucky ones.

By Jenson B.
Helpful answer -1

Dear customer, I am so sorry for that, we are trying to do and service better. We are glad to hear your suggestions and questions.

By shamy z., TomTop Representative

I ordered the same thing but on 11/24... nothing!

By Yvette T.
Questions? Get answers from the TomTop staff and other customers.

TomTop?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.