Google

Google has a consumer rating of 3.98 stars from 485 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Google also ranks 1st among Search sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 70.3%

• The customer service agent was also very helpful &polite.
  • Google has the easies services out there, gives you what you want, search bar is sooooo simple to use!!!!!!

• Just keep on typing in queries into their search engine, because they own YOU.
  • as soon as they launch a new product or service it goes straight to the top of Google search results.
How would you rate Google?

“911 transportation”

HENRY C.
5/19/20

I'm a war Veteran and disabled. I needed an injection in my back I can't drive or ride the buses. I called this RC Affordable limousine service and wow I got a red carpet treatment. This driver got to VA Hospital in record. Time and pushed me in my wheel where I was to go an waited for me. No one does this kind of service. He got me back home safely. Now I have used limousines before but Company is out standing and really affordable!!!! Thank you Mr. Case

“GOOGLE-Another controlling,privacy invading, greedy net company.”

onest r.
4/8/20

What happened to the internet? Use to be a mostly honest, easy, welcoming network. No more. NOt with controlling monopolies like Google who only care about profits and maintaining their control and privacy invading grip over everyone. Needs to be broken up and thrown the wind. The sooner the better. Nothing is free with Google any more, they just want to get your money. They have ruined countless good companies after taking the over such as Skype, which is now a hacked-by them-medium, not safe to use, nor reliable.

search engine (89) search results (19) customer service (9) gmail account (4) reviews (10) search bar (3) email service (3) 5 stars (6) great search engine (7)
henryc513
May 19th, 2020
No one does this kind of service.
He got me back home safely.
Thank you Mr. Case
budb25
May 9th, 2020
Google game store and there affiliates; are no better then modern day gangsters. They use algorithms. To keep track of your every day lives, through algorithms and they sell them to the highest bidder! I have turned off all permissions on my phone including including my location. i believe my privacy is to large a price to pay for convenience! all the apps on play store are set up to bait you into giving up your social media contacts and not to cheating you out of your money to play rigged games that you will never get ahead on. And there's no recourse, except here on the Internet. Its time for us to start speaking out against these dishonest giants, do you really trust Google to keep track of every move you make, everything you buy, eat, look at, and so on. I think you get my point! The question is are you going to do your part and speak out or just let them steal your information?
leeannag3
April 13th, 2020
I like this app but it does save everything that you search and that kind of isn't exactly ok... but overall a pretty good app.
rishabhj5
February 27th, 2020
But in my work coaching high-level executives, I've come to realize that many of the professionals who have the hardest time building a network are those who view themselves as "lone wolves" who have succeeded on their own merits and don't rely on others. Intellectually, they recognize the benefits of networking, and know they should do it. But they've achieved their current status on the strength of solo (or near solo) efforts, and adjusting their mindset and behaviors can be challenging.
arnulfo
April 20th, 2020
Not all of their apps and products will please you especially in later time anyway for many reasons out there completely and possibly, they break their motto don't be evil several times in a row from my memory, but they still remains super cool on many positions.
jonathanh479
June 9th, 2020
It is good, better than Ecosia, easier to use, and it is huge meaning you can find what you want better than other search engines. The only thing Ecosia is better at is actually helping to environment and I have to push myself to to use that website.
lauried150
June 21st, 2020
I was a Cablevision customer for over 20 years. Recently, I had major issues with them and not only did they not listen to me, they manipulated and lied to me. After months of dealing with a couple of things recently, I couldn't take it anymore and cut the service. Even though I had paid in full, I was still getting billed and even wrote a letter to the company. I'm still waiting to be done with this nightmare. Buyer beware!!
lext7
May 14th, 2020
We all should know by now that anything Google owns is not private, is stored into Eternity and we cannot reach a human pulse at Google to discuss anything, not by phone or email. As good as Gmail gets in functions, we gotta realize our inputted and received data are not ours if/and Google can suddenly take away your access to "your" email account at anytime. In my case, I had an early Gmail account from when that did not require a referral, so, some 18 years...
As is the Big Brother Plan, we get sucked into the ease and reliability of Gmail functions, so we use it. We use it for more and more. As I did for some career and personal contacts.
Avoiding my detailed history of the past three weeks of try after try to reach Google, to recover "my" Gmail account and to seek help to get my access back from online forum and site pages, I'll summarize by saying that all input from Google in these efforts has been only automated and in first notifying me upon login that Google thinks I used some unknown device, which is not true. This is where the frolicking through Google sites & links began and led me through mazes of potential hopeful ends, but all turned out circuitous and to no avail.
Knowing your Gmail address and password for 18 years isn't enough. Some odd security question was raised -- as if I'd recall that answer from 2002! So, still, no access. Stuck. No human pulse at Google to ring.
Gist = as nice and cozy Gmail [and Google products] can be, a lifetime of contacts, communications, photos, documents, legal records, etc can, at anytime, be snatched from you.... even you who gave away your cell phone number for "security" ID of your account.
X Files = Trust No One. I can't argue with that. If I ever get back into my Gmail, all contacts and selected content will be extracted. Still searching for a good though private secure substitute in an email server. Done with Big Brother.
matthiast13
May 18th, 2020
my favorite search engine! but it can no longer give good results. I see a lot of spam sites.
I hope this situation improves.
christophers881
January 5th, 2020
I have a 6 ft privacy fence about 800 ft long and a lawn company was hired to cut my lawn front and back. In going to the back through a 5 1/2 ft wide gate the lawn cutter drove his 43 inch zero turn into my gate without opening it to get in and knocked it off hinges and broke it. I searched fence companies locally and came upon Carolina Fence Creations, owned by Brandon *******819 *******@gmail.com....Fast, outstanding repair service by the owner himself and his right hand man. Even replaced the handle opening the fence and no cost as original installer from a major home improvement company provided a inappropriate steel opener. If you are ever in need of a fence installer or repair call Brandon the owner, you are guaranteed to get the best personalized service ever. Thank you Brandon for a outstanding repair job, fair price and education for myself and all my real estate client.
theodorec44
January 12th, 2020
First let me say I foolishly bought a Google Pixel 3Xl for nearly 1000 dollars. Worst phone ever. I had to return three different phones because they were defective. I am on the third phone now and the google assistant refuses to work. They told me I could return the phone but I am done with that. They sell lousy products and offer little support other than text or email. No phone customer service. Then Spotify offered a deal online where you buy 3 months of Spotify Premium, and get a google home mini free. I went through the process Bought the Spotify Premium, but then they sent me to the google store to purchase the mini. Wouldn't go through. Google sent me an email saying my account was suspended and they needed more information, that I sent them. That was rejected and the rejection email said that my google account was permanently suspended due to suspicious activity, and they said they reserve the right to suspend accounts and give no reason or recourse. I managed to find a number to call but I got the same email back. So I will sell the phone and never I hope have to deal with Google again. Next phone will be an iPhone. Goodbye Google.
donnaz122
April 27th, 2020
I use Google in my everyday life and business. Everything is fine. Love YouTube so much, using Gmail and Google Ads.
randikaa
May 25th, 2020
Google My Business is a free tool for businesses to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. Google is the go-to search engine of choice: as more and more consumers conduct multiple searches on it every day, more businesses are vying for top SERP results.
kennethl245
February 27th, 2020
Bought 2 boxes of cafetto, outside packaging were perfect but the boxes inside are damaged badly, sachet seem to have a lot of powder on the surface.. took almost 2 months + to ship from singapore to malaysia.. bought elsewhere and took me 2 days to arrive instead
davidm3077
February 20th, 2020
I loved the ease of navigating the insane amount of paperwork required in this process. I really appreciate the help with this.
josiasm1
June 25th, 2020
a website that helps millions of people every day, and I am included in that,
Too bad that like almost every big site nowadays, they "steal" our informs flavors, of course everything is legal ...
msr47
November 12th, 2019
Another ingredient for removing mechtas is aloe vera or gilt leaf gel. This gel has the ability to remove any skin problem. The finger should be rubbed slowly with the help of a finger dagger at the affected area and kept overnight. This way, if you take a few weeks, you will get optimistic results. In addition, mixing vitamin E and primrose oil with aloe vera gel will produce significant results within a week. At the same time, it would be nice to have a drink in jail.
mingc18
April 30th, 2020
In June 2014 a podiatrist at Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialists misdiagnosed a small bump on my left foot as bunion and botched the surgery. The surgery left my left foot permanently impaired.

Before the surgery, this doctor had all five-star reviews on another business review site. After the botched surgery, I realized that this site had filtered out this doctor's negative reviews. Had I seen these negative reviews, I would not have gone to this doctor and I would still have a normal healthy left foot. I feel I was duped into using this doctor.

I posted a genuine one star review for this doctor on Google but Google removed it. However, Google kept this doctor's fake 5-star reviews up.

Click on the link below and click on the names of reviewers with more than one review to see their other reviews. Most of them also reviewed one or more of the following businesses: Seattle Mobile Detailing, Prime Mobile Detailing, Mold Removal Today, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Social Cow Marketing, Subway, etc. Coincidence? I don't think so. They are fake reviews.

Google, how about do an honest service for your users. Remove the fake 5-star reviews, not the genuine one-star ones.
anwarh14
November 3rd, 2019
Is Google knows everything on the earth?
Is Google keep info More than Wikipedia?

Maybe not, but Google can help people a lot. As I'm a blogger, Google is a blessing for me.

Thanks to Founders: Larry Page; Sergey Brin.
thomasm1158
December 9th, 2019
My account is supposed to be able to read my finger print and sign me in. However I have to go through the grooling process of remembering the password for the account. Come on when I am working I don't have the time to deal with it and the password manager does not save the password like it is supposed to be doing. Honestly don't think I will be able to keep using Google programs if they can't get it to work properly.
monaa24
November 21st, 2019
Gmail needs some work. Went back to Yahoo after years of Gmail. It became cumbersome, clunky, crashed often & just wasn't meeting my expectations any longer. Google Browser, however, is, has been & probably will be my favorite!! Its quick, easy, manageable, current & meets my needs very well.
annon2
January 19th, 2019
Google have sold my detailed personal data to Nigerian scammers including my telephone numbers and what languages I speak. Wow! The ongoing transition to the new mafia state order has just reached a new level! Recommend avoiding Google services. "Don't be evil" - Google's slogan implies most people are total morons.
onestr
April 8th, 2020
ishas17
May 28th, 2020
Really very disappointed, Since the beginning of April every time I'm using Google pay it gets Declined and I have to use my card. I didn't have any issues before that and it was working perfectly.
manishk79
December 9th, 2019
Banggood Customer Care Number_ *******197 _ *******410
Banggood Customer Care Number_ *******197 _ *******410

Its a legit business almost every browser uses google as their search engine

By Fawaz R.