Review of Google

Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Tel: 1-800-688-8057

samsono2
7/14/19

The best place to know more even about your environment, and the best part is the using of Google earth map you can never get lost

aleenag3
7/12/19

Love yourself for who you are, and trust me, if you are happy from within, you are the most beautiful person, and your smile is your best asset

rogere100
7/9/19

Well,i have been using the GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE 500 MG. my a1c has dropped from 14% to 6%,normal a1c is 4% to 6%.i am now from type 2 diabetic to pre diabetic. it seems to be working for me. i also take metformin 2,000 mg. per day. normal sugar level is 80 to 120. mine drops to 81 now.

Tip for consumers: google.com

ralphr67
7/8/19

US Toluna sucks 6-9-2019 by Ralph
Toluna US is a bunch of dishonest crooks when want to make you feel good but take as much advantage as they can and deny any responsibility for their misconduct.
I had a number of complaints with crooked US Toluna. They give irrational excuses for performing badly or failing to keep t heir agreements. Even reasonably answering my questions. Bunch of crooks. I hope that their clients buying their surveys read this a nod reconsider that the accuracy of the surveys may also be of low quality .
To survey companies, I would add another company along with Toluna and compare the results. At least do a rotation of surveys to ensure you Toluna are getting a reasonable average of the survey results.
When I threatened Toluna with a lawsuit they cut me off, took away all the credit I earned.
The value is so small and I am so busy, Toluna deserve a class action lawsuit. How much Toluna pay in damages is not as significant as the legal fees Toluna will pay to avoid paying damages and avoid bad publicity. Generally, Class action settlements include a clause keeping the entire litigations secret. You are not allowed to tell anyone unless you pay them back damages. Therefore, the public never knows when a crooked company like Toluna makes as settlement. As trials are very expensive, your attorney will encourage you to take the settlement.
From my experience having several successful class actions and never losing any, Toluna will both be so blatant in their misdeeds, just more careful how conceal and hide and confuse you with the tricks to rip you off. One court ordered all the clients be sent a letter that I had been wronged and how much the wrongdoer had to pay for their wrongdoing.
Suing people won't teach Toluna honesty, it teaches Toluna how to better hide their dishonesty.
Toluna is a waste of time unless you enjoy spending the time with them Sometimes I feel my input is valuable. When it comes straight marketing, I expect to be compensated for my knowledge, experience and opinions. Otherwise, Toluna steals my intellectual property and experience, and it should be a crime. At least Toluna is cheaper than gambling or buying prostitutes, bet realize engage with Toluna you are yourself a prostitution victim, even if you like it.
If you want to earn money, there are better ways. If you want a massage from US Toluna, expect your generals to be exploited. If you like that that is up to you, but it is still illegal. Toluna sucks ovaries and balls.

adekoyam
7/5/19

I always get more than enough search results to pick from. Google is easy, fast, and reliable to get answers from on any thing unclear.

mustafam23
7/5/19

This app will help you get money by answering questions answer a 12 questions and you will get easy money

derekh121
6/29/19

Could not connect my 4 year old Nest Protect with my new modem and after an hour and a half with technicians they sent me a brand new Nest FREE. That is the kind of customer service that builds brand loyalty!!

oliviak40
6/27/19

I'm very glad. Overall, good experience. I really liked taking their lead-on-demand options. Not all lead made equal, but Setschedule gives you the option of taking them when you want them.

chausterb1
6/27/19

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL GOOGLE EMPLOYEES TO STOP CALLING ME FOR YEARS WITH NO LUCK. THE CALLER ID NUMBERS THAT SHOW ON MY PHONE ARE FAKED NUMBERS. THESE ARE THE SCUMS THAT RUIN PEOPLE LIVES EVERY DAY. THESE PHONE SOLICITORS COMPANIES R TOO BIG TO CONTROL AND CONGRESS NEED TO STEP IN AND REDUCE THEIR SIZE.

eval75
6/26/19

I have tried several other search engine and found that I really prefer Google over others. I really can't give a reason, just that I found them better than others.

rahulk129
6/26/19

Google pay (tez) customer care helpline number O629I7-5748O // O79O8-7O9953
Refund amount and any problems call 24hours
Google pay customer care number
O79O8-7O9953

ekinea
6/18/19

criticisms The concept of social capital has its critics. One argument that's made is that Putnam got it wrong when he said social engagement is eroding. Instead, it may just be evolving. Rather than joining groups in our neighbourhoods, like bowling leagues, we're now joining groups made up of people who share our beliefs fighting for environmental protection or gay rights, for instance rather than our locality. These groups such as a branch of Greenpeace or Amnesty International can exist in the "real" world. But they may also exist only virtually on the Internet, which is arguably creating whole new "communities" of people who may never physically meet but who share common values and interests. Not everyone, however, is convinced that these new forms of community have the same value as more traditional forms.

nwabudikee
6/7/19

It is great search always there to help good search is the only search engine I recommend for anybody.

madanj
6/5/19

This site gives me the feeling of world in my hand. Also, when i have nothing on my mind i thought google for everything.

mictiana
6/5/19

It ahfowbejsiw sisnwbs sjdbsnsk sks sjsk adhdbdbdbdie sjsbwjskw jwisrbdkwbw kwevsksbe jwjdek sksbs ks s skw ekw esie eks wks ekwwkw eksbekekene woevrjwk wie ei wke eke ekr dks wxos

jacquelyns22
6/4/19

I find that I do not like to receive items from overseas they are rather cheaply made the items I get here are not to bad. I enjoy your place but I will be watching who I buy from thanks for your great people

keithc200
6/3/19

I went to a doctor who had a crazy amount of positive reviews on google and I got in the car to drive to the Dr's office and saw the 3 stars on yelp from maps on my iphone. I was very nervous about this but since I had took the day off I decided to check the guy out. He was horrible and basically robbed me blind and did the damn wrong operation. I felt this was weird because he had 100 on google and hardly any on others. I dug deeper and all of his reviews were from people leaving one review and were VERY over exaggerated. They should monitor that more.

rogere98
6/3/19

Here is what i have found out. a herb in India called GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE 500 mg. sells for about $9.00 a bottle. the lousy medical estab. have known about this since 1936. what it does is REPAIR the beta cells in the pancreas, so the pancreas can start working again. you can get it online at walmart. after a while a person can stop taking metformin. in other words, this may be the cure for diabetes. which has been known since 1936, but they want high profits,so they don't tell any one about it. case in point; st.Jude's children hospital is charged $30,000.00 per one vial of medication for those children, that's the kind of high profit margin the pharmaceutical company's want. i have two bottles on order,will let every know how it works.

shariqs
6/3/19

well google is very good search engine but it sounds creepy it keeps your record in check they know hat you doing

miselinea
5/31/19

Very content with the services. The gentleman that assisted me was very courteous and knowledgeable. Thanks again for everything.

angelat185
5/27/19

You can get your website on Google. Inclusion in Google's search results is free and easy. You can create your online business using website in google and it's a big help to us specially when we need some research about our business. And I'm one of the people using google for my needs.

maryamm17
5/24/19

I liked any small and modern machines
Im daily cheking The latest news about them
Im in love with them

ahlemr
5/17/19

Google was the best way of getting all what we want.it facilitates us all what we are looking for and we found all what we want

rowenad1
5/14/19

Online Business Reviews can be a review of the services or products being offered by a particular website, but it can also review the content of the site (say, a news website or a website with funny videos). Basically, you can review anything that has a website.

hafizm5
5/13/19

Wow beautifully presented in the morning to you and your family a very good ton of the intended solely those are the

69 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Legit of course the world wide use Google and have confidence in it

By Ahlem R.

I have noticed this too and I am on cable at work. I turned off google instant search but that did not seem to help speed it back up.

By Todd L.
Questions? Get answers from the Google staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Google