Google

Google has a consumer rating of 4.23 stars from 455 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Google also ranks 2nd among Search sites.

• The customer service agent was also very helpful &polite.
  • Google has the easies services out there, gives you what you want, search bar is sooooo simple to use!!!!!!

• Just keep on typing in queries into their search engine, because they own YOU.
  • as soon as they launch a new product or service it goes straight to the top of Google search results.
How would you rate Google?

“This has to be the BEST Customer Service I've...”

Jeanine G.
8/6/18

Through an error on "my" part, I ordered the wrong size "special production" t-shirts as a surprise for my husband & brother-in-law who are both Iron Workers. When the shirts arrived and my husband tried his on it was too snug to work in which meant the other 2 shirts were the wrong size as well. I reached out to Teespring's "Customer Experience Team" admitting the error was on my end but asking if there was any way possible to get the correct sizes. "Lilibeth" replied within 12 hours and explained those particular shirts were a "special edition / special run" shirt and the run had been met and completed already. HOWEVER, she went on to explain that "as a one time customer ourtesy my order would be reprinted and sent to me at no additional cost." As if that wasn't enough, she explained I would not need to return the special order shirts I had already received and suggested I donate them .... which I have every intention of doing. Talk about above and beyond Customer Service. I plan to share the site with other Iron Workers looking for quality designs and shirts. Thank you so much Lilibeth & Teespring !

“ZERO Protection as a user”

Paul W.
7/25/18

Google have allowed for someone else to create an email account illustrating one of my profile photos (the one on Google) and my full name. This account has allowed the perpetrator to post reviews on Google Maps. Whilst this issue was immediately addressed to Google for investigation, they have decided to ignore it. I strongly believe that the account is connected to a motel establishment located in Gilgandra, NSW, in Australia, as a review was posted on their business, utilising this account. Their aim was to pretend that my real review was posted in error. This establishment (or a fraudster connected to them) also took the liberty to post a review for one of my previous clients (the Comfort Inn Lincoln Downs Resort) which leaves me in a very uncomfortable position with this former client. The number 12 of Google's User Content and Conduct Policy states: 'Do not use our Services to mislead or confuse users by pretending to be someone else or pretending to represent an organization you do not represent. Some products have additional guidelines: Learn more about Impersonation on Google+'. This company can't even comply with its own policies. Consult the site googledeception.com to learn how to make formal complaints against these fraudsters.Make them accountable in the US Senate!

search engine (86) search results (19) customer service (9) gmail account (3) search bar (3) email service (3) people (33) 5 stars (6) great search engine (7) search product (3) web service consumption (3)
davidm3077
February 20th, 2020
I loved the ease of navigating the insane amount of paperwork required in this process. I really appreciate the help with this.
anwarh14
November 3rd, 2019
Is Google knows everything on the earth?
Is Google keep info More than Wikipedia?

Maybe not, but Google can help people a lot. As I'm a blogger, Google is a blessing for me.

Thanks to Founders: Larry Page; Sergey Brin.
monaa24
November 21st, 2019
Gmail needs some work. Went back to Yahoo after years of Gmail. It became cumbersome, clunky, crashed often & just wasn't meeting my expectations any longer. Google Browser, however, is, has been & probably will be my favorite!! Its quick, easy, manageable, current & meets my needs very well.
manishk79
December 9th, 2019
Banggood Customer Care Number_ *******197 _ *******410
Banggood Customer Care Number_ *******197 _ *******410
peachr2
September 1st, 2019
I enjoy using Google but am a bit concerned regarding their privacy policies. I love Google Maps and enjoy how it has changed our lives. Where was this thing 15+ years ago when I started driving? It helped me learn the area well.
rogere98
October 14th, 2019
• Updated review
GTF CHROMIUM (Insulin function helps to regulate insulin. normal a1c is 4 to 6%,my a1c went from 14% to 6%,and is holding there. i am pre diabetic now. GTF CHROMIUM helps to regulate blood sugar.
posable cure
• Previous review
Here is what i have found out. a herb in India called GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE 500 mg. sells for about $9.00 a bottle. the lousy medical estab. have known about this since 1936. what it does is REPAIR the beta cells in the pancreas, so the pancreas can start working again. you can get it online at walmart. after a while a person can stop taking metformin. in other words, this may be the cure for diabetes. which has been known since 1936, but they want high profits,so they don't tell any one about it. case in point; st.Jude's children hospital is charged $30,000.00 per one vial of medication for those children, that's the kind of high profit margin the pharmaceutical company's want. i have two bottles on order,will let every know how it works.
dang372
September 3rd, 2019
The worst search engine except for all the others. Compare to Bing and be SO grateful Google got dominant first.
fawazr
September 15th, 2019
100 percent the best search engine. Firefox, bing and other search engines are really bad when compared to Google. It is a very friendly search engine. anything you ask, anything you want to know about are here, and the best thing in google, it translate anything you said.
freddieb49
September 5th, 2019
Google, search engine really helpful, tried for homeworks and guidelines on cooking.. tablatures for my guitar hobbies.
josepho128
September 11th, 2019
Hello are you looking for a binary broker who will manage your trading and earn meaningful profit with in 7days. For she has helped me to earn $1250 just with an investment of $500 and with the aid of a trading software that bring good trading signal. Contact her via Email:*******@gmail.com
yourst2
August 14th, 2019
I formerly used Google for search, but in recent years (writing this in 2019) the company has become so politicized that their search results don't represent anything except the bias of the management. Very sad. It didn't have to be like this.
mustafam23
July 5th, 2019
This app will help you get money by answering questions answer a 12 questions and you will get easy money
eval75
June 26th, 2019
I have tried several other search engine and found that I really prefer Google over others. I really can't give a reason, just that I found them better than others.
thomasm1158
December 9th, 2019
My account is supposed to be able to read my finger print and sign me in. However I have to go through the grooling process of remembering the password for the account. Come on when I am working I don't have the time to deal with it and the password manager does not save the password like it is supposed to be doing. Honestly don't think I will be able to keep using Google programs if they can't get it to work properly.
adekoyam
July 5th, 2019
I always get more than enough search results to pick from. Google is easy, fast, and reliable to get answers from on any thing unclear.
msr47
November 12th, 2019
Another ingredient for removing mechtas is aloe vera or gilt leaf gel. This gel has the ability to remove any skin problem. The finger should be rubbed slowly with the help of a finger dagger at the affected area and kept overnight. This way, if you take a few weeks, you will get optimistic results. In addition, mixing vitamin E and primrose oil with aloe vera gel will produce significant results within a week. At the same time, it would be nice to have a drink in jail.
olumidea2
July 16th, 2019
Google is so perfect and excellent. It brings what are distance to you at a closer and lesser time.
I so much love googling.
tazuhf
August 6th, 2019
This website is the most reliable of all search engine I really recommend it I wish I was a partner with this website. Google thank you
rahulk129
June 26th, 2019
Google pay (tez) customer care helpline number O629I7-5748O // O79O8-7O9953
Refund amount and any problems call 24hours
Google pay customer care number
O79O8-7O9953
rogere100
July 9th, 2019
Well,i have been using the GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE 500 MG. my a1c has dropped from 14% to 6%,normal a1c is 4% to 6%.i am now from type 2 diabetic to pre diabetic. it seems to be working for me. i also take metformin 2,000 mg. per day. normal sugar level is 80 to 120. mine drops to 81 now.

Tip for consumers: google.com

aleenag3
July 12th, 2019
Love yourself for who you are, and trust me, if you are happy from within, you are the most beautiful person, and your smile is your best asset
derekh121
June 29th, 2019
Could not connect my 4 year old Nest Protect with my new modem and after an hour and a half with technicians they sent me a brand new Nest FREE. That is the kind of customer service that builds brand loyalty!!
oliviak40
June 27th, 2019
I'm very glad. Overall, good experience. I really liked taking their lead-on-demand options. Not all lead made equal, but Setschedule gives you the option of taking them when you want them.
shariqs
June 3rd, 2019
well google is very good search engine but it sounds creepy it keeps your record in check they know hat you doing
keithc200
June 3rd, 2019
I went to a doctor who had a crazy amount of positive reviews on google and I got in the car to drive to the Dr's office and saw the 3 stars on yelp from maps on my iphone. I was very nervous about this but since I had took the day off I decided to check the guy out. He was horrible and basically robbed me blind and did the damn wrong operation. I felt this was weird because he had 100 on google and hardly any on others. I dug deeper and all of his reviews were from people leaving one review and were VERY over exaggerated. They should monitor that more.

Its a legit business almost every browser uses google as their search engine

By Fawaz R.