Yandex.ru

Yandex.ru has a consumer rating of 2.43 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Yandex.ru ranks 34th among Email sites.

How would you rate Yandex.ru?

“The russian google”

Rick W.
4/25/14

The russian google. Full of awesome features - like traffic jams and street-view actually comparable to google. I would strongly recommend using it as a primary search engine if you are in Russia or Belorussia. However, the design could of been a little simpler - is too crowded for me personally.

“The real yandex”

Au P.
3/16/20

Yandex and partner were hackers. A thief in person n online No one can trust these no good moral thieves. The woman I the demon behind the thirst of dexter. Thats why he follow orders. They destroy my life. *******@icloud.con *******1037 Am ready to answer your questions. Thank you.

aup
March 16th, 2020

Yandex and partner were hackers.
A thief in person n online
No one can trust these no good moral thieves.
The woman I the demon behind the thirst of dexter. Thats why he follow orders.
They destroy my life.
*******@icloud.con
*******1037

Am ready to answer your questions.
Thank you.

tonij90
April 14th, 2021

They, Yandex, find some fake reason, while their AI run algorithms supposedly had noticed that your account had been compromised, etc... to Lock you out of your account when it is obvious that there was no hacking or other crap they claim as such reason to lock you out - for "the account owner's own good" of course and then they begin to demand your phone number and very private info, including passports, driving licences, photos of yourself etc, doesn't matter how well you can prove to them that it is you who is the owner, it will not work unless you give them all your intimate details, legal documents and photos that even your ex GF or BF is hardy aware of... yandex.com is aware of course of the fact that most people will use short names, nicknames, or just a temp e-mail name when they open accounts, so they would jump at you later on with the insane request, based on the fake "compromised account" claim by the "bad guys", so that you need now to send them a photo of yourself and your real documents, since, yeah: you guessed it: you have given them already your name... and they also use other tricks from the antique IT books, etc... so yeah, stay away from them, if you value your privacy, data, etc. they are some sort of legitimate fraudulent scammers running e-mail and search engine etc... business. If that description make sense!

vadimz5
November 10th, 2018

Not very good, forgot what i typed in when making account, tried logging while visiting babushka and now I can't use my email. Will have to write it down on a paper next time.

mrl79
January 9th, 2020

They took my $ 250, but never returned even though I tried to contact and do everything they instructed, cheated and scamer. Stay away from them.

rons338
Ron S.
January 30th, 2019

If you're like me, they'll claim you're infected and try to get you to download some supposed antivirus or demand more personal information. As a computer programmer, I'm fairly certain I haven't been infected on every computer that I've used in the last ten years as Yandex claims. These folks are either completely inept or scammers.

rickw16
April 25th, 2014

michaelr824
September 2nd, 2018

I think whole world knows that hundreds of programs have Yandex virus inside and there are many people who forget to uncheck the Yandex buttons and then they almost never get rid of it.

donaldr109
May 1st, 2018

I have received e-mails from someone claiming to be from Kirov in Russia, sending me photographs, which suggested they were of her. I have now identified the photographs as being from the VK.com page of a lady in Ukraine, who had no idea her photographs were being used without her knowledge.
The person communicating with me uses the e-mail address: *******@yandex.com. Whoever is using that Yandex e-mail address is mis-using another persons photographs, suggesting they are their own, which they are not. I would urge you to close down the e-mail account: *******@yandex.com
Donald Ross, Arbroath, Scotland.

danielr41
April 27th, 2014

Their ads are ridiculous, poor targeting, pricey and conversion rates are not even close to those of google adwords

yours2
October 2nd, 2015

Not google:)but nice

4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Yandex seems to be a scam when they keep telling me I'm infected for the last ten years and demanding more personal information when I tried to use their email and trying to get me to download some supposed antivirus when I use their search engine. I don't have these problems on other websites.

By Ron S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Yandex.ru staff and other customers.

Yandex (NASDAQ: YNDX) is one of the largest internet companies in Europe, providing the world with search and online services, one market at a time. Yandex? ۪s mission is to help users solve their everyday problems by building people-centric products and...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yandex.ru?

Have a question about Yandex.ru?