Review of Yandex.ru

Berlin, BE 10178, DE
Tel: +1-800-285-2265

rons338
1/30/19

If you're like me, they'll claim you're infected and try to get you to download some supposed antivirus or demand more personal information. As a computer programmer, I'm fairly certain I haven't been infected on every computer that I've used in the last ten years as Yandex claims. These folks are either completely inept or scammers.

vadimz5
11/10/18

Not very good, forgot what i typed in when making account, tried logging while visiting babushka and now I can't use my email. Will have to write it down on a paper next time.

michaelr824
9/2/18

I think whole world knows that hundreds of programs have Yandex virus inside and there are many people who forget to uncheck the Yandex buttons and then they almost never get rid of it.

donaldr109
5/1/18

I have received e-mails from someone claiming to be from Kirov in Russia, sending me photographs, which suggested they were of her. I have now identified the photographs as being from the VK.com page of a lady in Ukraine, who had no idea her photographs were being used without her knowledge.
The person communicating with me uses the e-mail address: *****@yandex.com. Whoever is using that Yandex e-mail address is mis-using another persons photographs, suggesting they are their own, which they are not. I would urge you to close down the e-mail account: *****@yandex.com
Donald Ross, Arbroath, Scotland.

yours2
10/2/15

not google:)but nice

danielr41
4/27/14

Their ads are ridiculous, poor targeting, pricey and conversion rates are not even close to those of google adwords

rickw16
4/25/14

The russian google. Full of awesome features - like traffic jams and street-view actually comparable to google. I would strongly recommend using it as a primary search engine if you are in Russia or Belorussia. However, the design could of been a little simpler - is too crowded for me personally.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yandex seems to be a scam when they keep telling me I'm infected for the last ten years and demanding more personal information when I tried to use their email and trying to get me to download some supposed antivirus when I use their search engine. I don't have these problems on other websites.

By Ron S.

Questions? Get answers from the Yandex.ru staff and other customers.

Yandex.ru?