Yandex.ru

Yandex.ru has a consumer rating of 2.54 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Yandex.ru ranks 27th among Email sites.

How would you rate Yandex.ru?

“The russian google”

Rick W.
4/25/14

The russian google. Full of awesome features - like traffic jams and street-view actually comparable to google. I would strongly recommend using it as a primary search engine if you are in Russia or Belorussia. However, the design could of been a little simpler - is too crowded for me personally.

“The real yandex”

Au P.
3/16/20

Yandex and partner were hackers. A thief in person n online No one can trust these no good moral thieves. The woman I the demon behind the thirst of dexter. Thats why he follow orders. They destroy my life. *******@icloud.con *******1037 Am ready to answer your questions. Thank you.

aup
March 16th, 2020
Yandex and partner were hackers.
A thief in person n online
No one can trust these no good moral thieves.
The woman I the demon behind the thirst of dexter. Thats why he follow orders.
They destroy my life.
*******@icloud.con
*******1037

Am ready to answer your questions.
Thank you.
mrl79
January 9th, 2020
They took my $ 250, but never returned even though I tried to contact and do everything they instructed, cheated and scamer. Stay away from them.
vadimz5
November 10th, 2018
Not very good, forgot what i typed in when making account, tried logging while visiting babushka and now I can't use my email. Will have to write it down on a paper next time.
rons338
Ron S.
January 30th, 2019
If you're like me, they'll claim you're infected and try to get you to download some supposed antivirus or demand more personal information. As a computer programmer, I'm fairly certain I haven't been infected on every computer that I've used in the last ten years as Yandex claims. These folks are either completely inept or scammers.
donaldr109
May 1st, 2018
I have received e-mails from someone claiming to be from Kirov in Russia, sending me photographs, which suggested they were of her. I have now identified the photographs as being from the VK.com page of a lady in Ukraine, who had no idea her photographs were being used without her knowledge.
The person communicating with me uses the e-mail address: *******@yandex.com. Whoever is using that Yandex e-mail address is mis-using another persons photographs, suggesting they are their own, which they are not. I would urge you to close down the e-mail account: *******@yandex.com
Donald Ross, Arbroath, Scotland.
michaelr824
September 2nd, 2018
I think whole world knows that hundreds of programs have Yandex virus inside and there are many people who forget to uncheck the Yandex buttons and then they almost never get rid of it.
rickw16
April 25th, 2014
danielr41
April 27th, 2014
Their ads are ridiculous, poor targeting, pricey and conversion rates are not even close to those of google adwords
yours2
October 2nd, 2015
Not google:)but nice
4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yandex seems to be a scam when they keep telling me I'm infected for the last ten years and demanding more personal information when I tried to use their email and trying to get me to download some supposed antivirus when I use their search engine. I don't have these problems on other websites.

By Ron S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Yandex.ru staff and other customers.

Yandex (NASDAQ: YNDX) is one of the largest internet companies in Europe, providing the world with search and online services, one market at a time. Yandex? ۪s mission is to help users solve their everyday problems by building people-centric products and...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yandex.ru?

Have a question about Yandex.ru?