Review of Gmail

bonaventuree
12/7/17

It is almost everything to me starting from ensuring safe communication, storing of vital documents, superb synchronization to almost being a phone.

jamesp358
11/19/17

I started having an issue with gmail the other day. I try to send a friend an email and she doesn't get it so I go through my sent messages and forward them to her for her to get them. I called custom service and they arguing that I have to pay for them to help. Why should I pay for a $#*! up on their end? When I asked to speak to a American they didn't have anyone.

christinem18
9/20/17

The only problem that I have with gmail is that sometimes the ads are a bit too creepy and sneaky ...

ryano34
9/15/17

Google has a lot of apps and stuff but you get 15 gigabytes of data and there are other applications like google drive,docks, slides, sheets and google photos. Google has high security but maybe to high but it is a good company. I suggest you To make a google account.

chrisp218
8/23/17

Unhackable. I wont ever swtich back to yahoo again - it was stolen from me like ten or fifteen times...

dinar19
8/12/17

Its sucks and there are no security questions when registering. I'm locked out filled out 100 recovery forms then I'm told "Can't Verify this person. I know my password. I still can't get in someone else has my old phone number.

dianem128
6/21/17

Thank you for all your help. We have found Hermy and are so happy he is back home safe. This is a great website to post a lost or found dog. Hopefully we will never have to again. But we will use this website again if need be.
Sincerely Diane

icefinityi
6/15/17

You don't have any privacy when it comes to Google.
No matter if you use the search or mail or youtube , they track everything and "try" to help you.
Well mister google i don't want to be helped!

marcelles2
6/14/17

Ever since I started Teespring I have always had good quality shirts and what I put on it.I love the RED FRIDAY.I have friends in Afghanistan.Thanks I will be ordering more.

patrickg32
6/12/17

I have stayed at the Hawthorne suites Dayton north several times they are racist the afternoon man goes out of to help blacks but screws whites if you are white middle age do not stay and idiot manager there are smarter chewing grass so much for being a diamond member stay with at the knights inn I'm sure there service would be better

lynl15
6/8/17

I ordered a T-shirt about three months ago I finally received it it was the wrong T-shirt I called they said that they would have somebody call me about it and nobody has called or text me about the T-shirt so if someone can text me at appreciate it.

stephanieh127
6/7/17

You provide excellent products very good materials at very reasonable prices. This is not my first or my last order with your company. Whenever there has been a problem it has been taken care of quickly and with the utmost respect. The materials that you use I have bought the T-shirt are the nice soft cotton. I recommend your company to everybody I know. I am proud to be doing business with a company in the United States. Thank you for your dedication to your products and to your customers

justices3
6/4/17

I am just returning from the trip from hell with the company, Travel at it's finest, at least that is what they call themselves. They advertised a 12 day European trip from 4/30 thru 5/13 /2017 and i could not wait until the end. Had i not paid 4 grand, i would have flown home at my own expense. This company loves to share with people how they have been around 40 years, but sent us on a vacation nightmare. We had to handle our own luggage for 12 days crossing busy intersections, walking several blocks . It was aweful, Whoever heard of senior citizens, and the disabled handling their own luggage. There were dirty hotel stays, food was supposed to be included..it was cheap cold undercooked. Some places served mystery meats. The tours were disorganized. Even the European tour guide knew we got a crappy deal and she could be overheard at times discussing us with other guides. This was so embarrassing. The itinerary kept changing while we were on the trip. In fact, before i left home, it felt off that they changed the airlines at the last minute. When the trip was over, and i called them, one of them had a nerve to defend the company and blame their 3rd party, one of the tour companies, and the bus company. Oh yeah, Two busses were used to accomodate our large group. One of the busses broke down, the people missed their tour and lunch. Our bus driver refused to have our bathroom cleaned so our bus smelled like sewage. The company is dishonerable. I went on facebook on their page to share my experiences. Someone else did the same thing but from another trip: a cross country railroad trip and talked about bed bugs, poor quality hotels...now i see the pattern. The company erased my comments, and blocked me and another person from their page. Now, you can see when you google them on fb, although i cannot open it to their page, but you can see their fake rating and increased comments beside their company's name. Dont be fooled. The DC based company got lazy, took things for granted and trusted people without researching their 3rd party. Yet, they took almost 100 people overseas to subject us all to this disaster. They offered us a 300 dollars voucher towards another trip if used within a year. I will never travel with them again, poor quality services, and i cannot trust them.

ellied17
5/30/17

Labet knows her stuff. Caring, great with old people and tuff. I lost weight and became more flexible. Ellie

reenam5
5/28/17

have been a costumer since last year only but i gotta say yesstyle is one of my fav places to shop although it takes so long to get delivered since I live in india because when it finally gets here, I always feel super happy and satisfied with my purchase

daeyvonj
5/24/17

I ordered my parts and I received them in a timely manner. Some products came same day if I ordered them in the morning, others came the next day. If I canceled an order they took care of it asap! I love shopping with phastek performance and well be doing business again shortly

ottog14
5/22/17

I am so glad I was able to order Hungarian gulyas cream I use for cooking trough your company.It is an awesome paprika/tomato sauce(recommend for anybody cooking )! I got the order from Hungary in a short time,very reasonably priced! Free shipping!!!

sandys118
5/18/17

I got my shirt and i love them i have order in another website cal customers. Mate. But the were not good at all. And to much money i waste. On them i was not happy at all.

waynes79
5/11/17

I would highly recommend the products you have sold me great quality great printing sizes are spot on as well.very quick response time with emails sent to me from your company about the products i have bought with receipts and ongoing information about shipping and have always arrived to my address in excellent condition thanks guys your sincerely wayne seccombe

yannickl5
5/1/17

Mdg offre un super service après vente..tres rapidement ils vous contactent a la moindre question ou au moindre problème....ils offrent différent mode de paiement facile et abordable pour des produits de qualités .je vais bientôt recommander pour la troisième fois de l équipement moderne,fiable et à bon prix..

keithh91
4/30/17

I was very pleased with the item that I ordered from T spring, it came as promised and was of good quality. I was very happy, But there was a small problem with the order of which they were very glad to fix, and with that I'm very pleased, and would gladly order from them again. I would rate them a 5 on the scale, and would recomend them to anyone, Sincerely Keith Hall Jr.

shelleyk9
4/29/17

It disgusts me to see the programs about Ginormous foods when you say you are an advocare for no kid hungry!!!

laylaz2
4/27/17

Cheap tickets and very good updates. Very easy to follow instructions. Very good idea regarding pre-checking.

ravena2
4/21/17

I loved the whole show from Gemini syndrome , to in this moment. They all did an outstanding job I would love to see them all again .

141 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Google has just added Google Voice to Gmail, adding Voice over IP to the video/audio chat option and allowing you to call any phone number directly from your Gmail account page. Calls to the USA and Canada are free, and international calls start at 2 cents a minute. If you aren't in America, though, you don't get this new feature, presumably because Google has no agreement to use phone numbers in any other country. Setup should be relatively easy. I had some hassle with Adobe Air suddenly popping up and crashing all over the place, but that seems to have sorted itself out now. Probably a result of running old software or the wrong software or both, on my old laptop. It all seems OK now and I had no trouble creating a Google phone number for myself (which will ring all your real-world phones, if you want it to). If anyone's enthusiastic enough to post a comment, what do you think about this new feature? Google can transcribe your messages already, are you at all concerned that Google will now be able to scan your conversations for nefarious purposes in future? It already has the capability to record every interaction you have with any of the Google services, so why not take it a step further? There is a page on the new launch at Lifehacker: http://lifehacker.com/5622470/eight-clever-ways-to-take-advantage-of-free-calling-in-gmail Note that secretly recording a phone conversation is illegal in most places and can get you into serious trouble, though I doubt very much if this will also apply to Google scanning a call without actually recording it or having a real person listen to it.

Questions? Get answers from the Gmail staff and other customers.

Gmail?