Review of Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail reviews

Sunnyvale, California 94089, United States

jdjt
3/18/19

I give 0 over all they suck, I change my phone number on my account when i try to log in and try to send my password to my phone shows my new number ones I push send it gets change to my old number, now i call to try to solve the problem and they can not do any ting about it, that means i last all my emails and information.

warrenw47
3/11/19

When it lists the number of new messages in each folder, it doesn't list spam anymore. I just checked it & there are legitimate messages from days ago. Yahoo needs to fix this!

jamesm1661
2/25/19

Yahoo's new format just sucks. We have had Yahoo mail for 20 years for are business. Most of which we been happy with. New yahoo mail just does not function well. We get a lot of mail. Only shows about 25 a page. When you do a search for your mail it no longer has tabs to go back to. This we use all the time and no longer there Print Icon so small and is squeezed in with raw format. Print outs are tiny. Just to much bad to spend my time. I want the old format back.

brianm771
2/20/19

I rarely bother writing reviews, but I'm so furious. Never, ever, use yahoo, EVER. My mom is older and doesn't have a cell phone. Her account was hacked and she can't get back in or talk to a human being. Because she can't get texts, she can't get in. It's impossible to talk to a human being on Yahoo if you really need help--the numbers are scams. She's switching to gmail. My entire family is deleting their yahoo accounts. Do the same. Horrible company with no care about customers at all. Yahoo Pro is also such a scam--I wouldn't be surprised if Yahoo intentionally messed up her email just to make the money from this. Worthless piles of you-know-what.

cherylb337
2/12/19

I hardly ever send reviews but this new Yahoo Mail sucks! The inbox is so confusing and I can't understand who sent me the email and when because everything is all jumbled together. I try to reply to the sender but I don't know where the reply button is anymore. There are absolutely too many ads, what's the purpose of any ads? I now know it's because of yahoo that I am getting so many spam callers and viruses on my phone!!!
The new look? What new look? Yahoo this is the worst and I hope your team is reviewing all the reviews because I have not come across any positive ones yet! -0 (below Negative rating at this time)!!!!

jaym321
1/28/19

I just got my annual bill for Yahoo Mail Pro (frankly, I had forgotten that I even had it set to automatically renew). The price jumped $15, and I got no notice prior to the charge. Once charged, the support person said, "Yahoo Mail Pro is an automated service that renews automatically at the end of its paid term. Unfortunately, based on Yahoo terms and conditions there is no refund. I'm very sorry I won't be able to issue you any refund."

I have plenty of subscriptions that automatically renew. I generally get notification before my credit card (in this case PayPal account) gets charged. I definitely get notification before prices change. What's up with this?

dirkd25
12/16/18

Every year yahoo gets worse . Their california A hole writers think we want to hear their leftie BS when open our mail . I don't go to their email and jerk off letters to them . The company horrible . . I tell everyone , never deal with yahoo !!!!

salm36
12/8/18

deverses 0 star, gets 1 star because this is the lowest. no notification email for password recovery, damn slow application, very unreliable. underlying website scripting seem to be sh*t.

alliep18
11/28/18

Lost my account because somebody broke into it, changed my recovery emails. I've had that account for years, all yahoo did was send me to "help" articles which didn't do didly $#*!, if I want to actually TALK to somebody I gotta fork out cash to have the privilege to do so. $#*! this company. Never using them again.

jorgej14
11/19/18

They deleted an email account of mine that I use all the time which has info and stuff going back about 10 years for no reason, couldn't even give me an answer as to why. They also will not stop with stupid pop ups and won't leave me alone about add blocker. Absolute garbage anymore, would not recommend to anyone for anything.

aa226
11/17/18

Their email client is known and has been proven to scan your emails for personal information to sell on to third parties, and has been doing so for years.
Bye bye

Tip for consumers: If you want your personal data distributed to random and numerous third parties, and some faceless tech company/millennials making money from doing so, this is the site to use

amirahb3
10/15/18

I've been a yahoo emailer for well over 10 years. I had my first account in high school have been using this account up until last year. Every job every student scholarship everything was going into that account. When they started that account key crap it threw me off I was never able to get into the account again. I went though the help page several times which was no help. Called customer service they give you the run around. I finally said bump this account I made a new one. Now that I have a new phone and cell phone number yet again it's asking me to put an account key to log in. What happen to logging in first and if i didn't know my password then the account key would be available. I wasn't a fan of google until a couple years ago. But gmail is my main source for my emails now. I am completely deleting yahoo from my phone and never turning back I refuse to make another yahoo account. Which will be my third account. Nope not anymore they lost me and they suck so freaking bad man. This is ridiculous. The bull they put you though and they had to many ads anyways.

anaa87
10/14/18

Tonight the lovely folks of the Yahoo mail service let a phishing email pretending to be pay pall go through to my mail box and caused me some serious headache ( after I blindly clicked on it, of course ). Even Google blocked this site for fishing, but not Yahoo, boy they really need to pay their tech guys more, maybe than they could actually afford some equipment and do their checks instead of pushing celebrity dirty laundry down my feed every day.

carlat49
9/24/18

I use the new Yahoo Mail but
1. cannot move emails from Inbox or Sent to folders.
2. Attachments don't get attached.

3. returned to Classic Yahoo, which is an disaster and nothing like the Yahoo we used for years without many problems and this has the same problems.

Unfortunately, the business is set up with Yahoo and not being able to send attachments or file emails are serious failings.

anthonyb170
9/24/18

They keep sending my emails to SPAM folder. I have contacted support and their response is as useless as their email system.

jordank75
9/23/18

Could not make my own yahoo account. Google is so superior. They kept saying my number was incorrect. It's my number die yahoo. Never visiting your site or email. Thanks google please make yahoo employees lose their jobs!

ryani24
9/21/18

I don't usually leave reviews but my service was that bad that I had to attempt to steer people clear of this. Get a different email because yahoo is not what it used to be. I have a super old email of @sbcglobal.net from back in the day. It has served me well for over a decade until the past year. So recently I was not able to get into my account. I kept trying to go through their help page which just puts you in an endless loop with no way to get a hold of anyone. I google searched numbers for customer service. It took me FIVE numbers before I was able to get a hold of anyone. A foreign call center answered and the man was very rude. After explaining what I needed he hung up on me. I called back right away and got the same man who then told me that it would cost me $100 to change my password and get back into my account. I told him there was no way I would pay that money to get back into a account which he claimed was hacked. Then he said well we will pay half so it will be 50. I said listen I am not paying for the customer service get me your manager and he hung up on me again. Called the number a third time and got a different individual who directed me to a wwebsite that would give him access to my computer. I kindly told him that I did not know him and would not give him access to my computer and he said he couldn't help me then and after 20 minutes told me to contact someone else. AS SOON AS I GET INTO THIS ACCOUNT I will be changing everything to a new one and be done with this. Awful customer service. STEER CLEAR of this trap.

macm75
9/20/18

nothing but spam adverts total crap for all real news use a proper website this is just a site for crap advertising spam websites

Tip for consumers: yahoo is terrible

carolea49
8/23/18

Customer service is in a foreign country. they had no idea what i was talking about and they HUNG UP ON ME.

bm158
7/13/18

YAHOO SUCKS NOW!!!! I have used them for years. Their new system causes me difficulty looking for my past emails because every time you receive or send an email, it batches them up together and makes it difficult to find past emails and attachments. I HATE IT. I am now forced to use Gmail. Thanks you idiots at yahoo. Who is guiding you? Some old idiot fart who has no clue what works in the tech world. Thats why you're losing popularity....Stupid old guys with no clue

jj204
6/25/18

Absolutely hate this yahoo and the idiots who invented it. It won't even send out a recovery code or email verification to other account.
Don't use yahoo lame useless email service.

jackk144
6/23/18

I don't understand how an international company like Yahoo is able to report articles that are bias and anti Trump. It is insulting disrespectful and completely Democratic and misinformative to all of their readers.
Reporters are suppose to report the facts and the truth, not lies and twisted views that fit their own narrative.

ritus17
4/21/18

Yahoo Mail is literally dying. It is damn slow to load pages. Sign is so difficult, you need atleast 5 mins just to Sign in on page. Most of the times the Sent items list is not shown. If you write an email there is no option to change the font. Yahoo mail was good earlier but now it is at its worst stage. I will never recommend anyone to make an account in Yahoo.

jackb311
4/16/18

Yahoo! is an extraordinary company that allows individuals to access tremendous amounts of pertinent information! I highly recommend it over any other type of email platform!

yw15
4/11/18

Yahoo is dying
Yahoo is dying. Some here (yahoo help site) can help simple question. But most time they just ignore true problems because they can not solve it. Also they don't have support phone and email address, so you never be able to grab a real person/contact if something bad happen to your account. I am on yahoo help site for the last two month and none of these "Specialists" even dare to reply to my message. This is how bad it goes. If you can restore your account, move it somewhere else asap. Avoid Yahoo forever after that.

29 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Yahoo Mail staff and other customers.

Yahoo Mail?