Daraz PK

Daraz PK has a consumer rating of 2.42 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Daraz PK most frequently mention customer service problems. Daraz PK ranks 130th among Marketplace sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 27.6%

No positive highlights yet

• The customer service rep left the chat on several occasions without even listening to your problem.
How would you rate Daraz PK?

“Honest review”

Ammad M.
5/20/20

The site is amazing to shop it has many vendor and you can choose from a variety of goods available. The only problem which I feel is some vendor don't deliver upto the mark or quality is compromised, but they are only 10% in total.

“Fake Products”

Sam J.
5/22/20

I ordered some products like Spearmint tea and Carb Powder they were fake. Poor quality... look at the ingredients in picture i gave and see for yourself. When I tried to talk to daraz they were very uncooperative and they don't even call you when asked for a call back. I tried return the products which is a lengthy process will update on that if I got my money back or no.

customer service (6)
samj398
May 22nd, 2020
ossamar1
August 19th, 2020
I remember few years ago daraz was a great site. Delivery time was very quick. I used to receive any product within 2-3 days max to Islamabad from any city (Karachi, Lahore). Now even if I order from seller locating in my city. Now even after a week they don't deliver. Your services are getting worse day by day. Improve it or you will loose your customer base. If amazon comes to Pakistan you won't stand a change against them. Its better to improve before disaster comes.
afzala4
May 16th, 2020
Excellent experience. The product is same as shown and described. Quality is also good. I like it. Overall it was excellent experience..
kashifh7
October 20th, 2020
I received my order which was missing a couple of items, which is not daraz's fault. However, upon complaining I now have to deal Daraz customer service, I have been assigned four different complaint numbers for the same complaint and still no resolution in sight, also Daraz only refunds your money to Daraz wallet and you only have a 24 hour window to with draw it I mean what's that all about, another cheap ploy by Daraz to make money out of you, if only Pakistan had better consumer protection laws.
ammadm2
May 20th, 2020
usmang5
June 3rd, 2020
Never did a courier appeared on my house; i guess because it was Ramazan and no one in pakistan wants to work in Ramazan. I received calls from TCS twice that a courier is having trouble finding me but never received a call from courier himself even though previously couriers used to deliver to my house regularly. No easy way to contact daraz or get any help, if you try their online chat you will find your number to be 100th. Daraz has refunded only 363 against a payment of 727, what a rip off!
hibaa9
September 16th, 2020
Hello, please don't ever use Daraz, they are scammers taking payments from customers, keeping their payments for 13 days and in the end cancelling orders w/o even updating customers that the order has been cancelled, i have chats, emails and call recording, they kept saying that the orders are in processing you will receive the orders for sure, all are liers, i ordered things from the deals sections and the seller was daraz mall, they were running a promotional deals. Their strategy to gain more trafic on their website, please save your time and money do not order.
samars7
May 22nd, 2019
Almost everything is available here. Also offer things at discounted price. And I really like their services and delivery system. Strongly Recommended
arshiq
May 29th, 2020
I ordered 2 Freshmatic spray cans of "Freesia & Jasmine" fragrance. Instead I have been sent "White flowers" fragrance! This is poor service and intellectual dishonesty by "Toy Boy Store Karachi". I am not going to order through Daraz again.
humzas1
July 12th, 2020
If you are reading this, listen to me.
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM DARAZ!
I bought a Smart watch from daraz, which at that time, was the best place to buy the stuff from. When it arrived, 3-4 days after ordering, I had us d it for the day and was just about to get it to charge, as soon as I attached it,... boom! It started vibrating and wouldn't stop!
And later, after sending it back, we ordered a humidifier which was supposed to come from China. After it arrived, we tested it out and it, same as the watch, didn't work
hashimk1
July 13th, 2020
"Daraz" a online safe heaven for cons, thiefs and thugs. Company all customer related policies are in favour of such sellers. Anyone can sell any garbage on it. And Company policies for customer care is made in such way to protect such sellers.
1. They send u the delivery and u are not allowed to open it before paying. Even if it's rocks in it.
2. Now you are stuck with rocks, they have no buyer protection policy to cover it. So hope u have good luck.
3 no free return for their mistake.
4. Extremely worst illiterate customer service, they acknowledge and agreed that this is unfair policy they have, but it's like they give a dam about it. It's a day light robbery kind of attitude.

I ordered a pricy game controller which one received was different then advertised on the daraz, even the box was the same but the product inside as lacking everything what was advertised and for which I paid such hefty price. I asked seller and that idiot either can't understand English or pretend to not understand. Complain to daraz customer service and I mentioned earlier what was their attitude.

Don't be fool, stay away from that site. You have been warned
eshaa3
September 7th, 2020
It was good product i love their mobile accessories and they have affordable products. They have amazing products affordable and cute products.
muhammadw26
March 19th, 2020
Very bad experience on my daraz.pk.
Your delivery charges so high. All itam rate so high other than market rate is very low. You not provide good service
sikanderg
November 8th, 2019
The customer service at daraz Pakistan is perhaps an example of the absolute worst online experience. While the orders are not recieved on time, the customer service does not go beyond automated messages. Unless they overhaul their systems, hire professionals and spend money on training, it will be a sad end to a company with promise.
I feel sorry for the investors plus the bad name it give to our country for another failed investment
ayaxm
April 19th, 2020
The ads have become a big tremendous problem overall the entire website! They have made all the ads up to 1 minute and now I can not even watch a good video without getting interrupted. Such a shame that my once escape to the world has now been shattered towards this tragedy! I am now deleting it!
lotusg
May 14th, 2019
I have ordered many things so far from the online store of Daraz. And my experience was good as everything reached was upto my expectations.
humayunh
May 19th, 2020
Daraz doesn't only offer you to buy but you can also sell from any market. It's a vast business platform
muhammadi79
July 20th, 2020
I ordered seeds from you guys a few days back. I got to know all of those are fake. Each and every seed that u guys sent me. What kinda products you guys provide?!
natashak326
May 9th, 2020
This a good site for shopping. Last month I bought some electronic kitchen appliances
Which is very good and beautiful. Simple good site
muhammadi68
March 5th, 2020
Looters
I paid in advance... they didnt send the item. Rather sent me a fake id of refund transition. And are telling me to claim the amount from bank. Whereas bank says. That id doesnt exist...
friam1
February 10th, 2020
First toner I have purchased from daraz and I love it. I have super sensitive skin and this product did not irritate it at all. I have good experience of online shopping with daraz
faisalk22
June 23rd, 2020
Daraz, by virtue of its business model, is nothing more than a 3rd party marketplace trader. This, by definition, doesn't allow it to audit or quality control what's being sold in the marketplace. I've purchased many items using this portal and items have not been as described on the listing. Other items have arrived either missing or damaged; Daraz customer support have not been able to resolve the issue.

As a company itself, the whole PR and marketing team needs a restructure. This is a company that sends out mass-market-spam emails, which cannot be unsubscribed from the email using a link, which is industry standard. Instead, the user is asked to visit the website, log in and unsubscribe. This function does not work!

So, in essence, you have to delete mass emails from them, which are subject headed with cheap taglines and emojis. I mean, really, is this the business model and customer engagement approach?
syeds59
August 18th, 2020
Purchased ipad for my daughter, deadline was 8, not reached, after follow up they excalate the case, committed on 12 August, no call backs no cares, again not reached then they said we ecalate your case to next level very high, dead line was 17, not relieved, then they said, very sorties & apologies, next deadline they put there self 19, now again they changed to 21, till now never received, and I bough another tablets for my daughter, finally, but once I reached to my home country back, I will look for legal aspect of this issue by my selfas I have alhamdulillah halal & hard earned money. Guys I personally don't recommend this poor and bakwas.com to any one. Stay safe and prosperous pakistan & nationals.
rimshas1
May 9th, 2020
PRODUCTS ARE OF GOOD QUALITY i am really impressed delivery is also on time and stuff of materials is also good
akhtark1
August 24th, 2020
These are all theives including those who are selling through. Dont buy most of online sellers in Pakistan are all theives like their leaders imran zardari and nawaz etc

Scam anything I order, doesn't work since the first day

By Humza S.
See more answers (4)

Depends on the seller you can usually tell by the pics, although there is an odd thing about Daraz reviews - user will write a bad review but will give the seller five stars.

By Kashif H.
See more answers (4)

Unfortunately It's the only option in Pakistan, and other online retailers don't have the same options.

By Kashif H.