Daraz PK

Daraz PK has a consumer rating of 2.39 stars from 71 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Daraz PK most frequently mention customer service problems. Daraz PK ranks 153rd among Marketplace sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 18.2%

No positive highlights yet

• The customer service rep left the chat on several occasions without even listening to your problem.
How would you rate Daraz PK?

“Honest review”

Ammad M.
5/20/20

The site is amazing to shop it has many vendor and you can choose from a variety of goods available. The only problem which I feel is some vendor don't deliver upto the mark or quality is compromised, but they are only 10% in total.

“Fake Products”

Sam J.
5/22/20

I ordered some products like Spearmint tea and Carb Powder they were fake. Poor quality... look at the ingredients in picture i gave and see for yourself. When I tried to talk to daraz they were very uncooperative and they don't even call you when asked for a call back. I tried return the products which is a lengthy process will update on that if I got my money back or no.

customer service (6)
samj398
May 22nd, 2020

afzala4
May 16th, 2020

Excellent experience. The product is same as shown and described. Quality is also good. I like it. Overall it was excellent experience..

ossamar1
August 19th, 2020

I remember few years ago daraz was a great site. Delivery time was very quick. I used to receive any product within 2-3 days max to Islamabad from any city (Karachi, Lahore). Now even if I order from seller locating in my city. Now even after a week they don't deliver. Your services are getting worse day by day. Improve it or you will loose your customer base. If amazon comes to Pakistan you won't stand a change against them. Its better to improve before disaster comes.

ayaxm
April 19th, 2020

The ads have become a big tremendous problem overall the entire website! They have made all the ads up to 1 minute and now I can not even watch a good video without getting interrupted. Such a shame that my once escape to the world has now been shattered towards this tragedy! I am now deleting it!

usamae
February 23rd, 2021

Totally Disappointed and Disagree. I Give this review as a seller, without any reason my account was deactivated permanently just because of 01 parcel returned. Very Bad and worst experience.

kashifh7
October 20th, 2020

I received my order which was missing a couple of items, which is not daraz's fault. However, upon complaining I now have to deal Daraz customer service, I have been assigned four different complaint numbers for the same complaint and still no resolution in sight, also Daraz only refunds your money to Daraz wallet and you only have a 24 hour window to with draw it I mean what's that all about, another cheap ploy by Daraz to make money out of you, if only Pakistan had better consumer protection laws.

hakeema3
November 2nd, 2020

sherazb3
January 7th, 2021

Ordered using my credit card and paid the delivery fee as well. They Never delivered the item after I refused to collect from 20km away from the station because I had paid for home delivery. They changed the order status to delivered without receiving the product. I raised a few complaints but only got a lot of deadlines for resolution. If you do not have any other option than daraz, even then pay cash on delivery only.

Tip for consumers:
Ordered using my credit card and paid the delivery fee as well. they Never delivered the item after I refused to collect from 20km away from the station because I had paid for home delivery. They changed the order status to delivered without receiving the product. I raised a few complaints but only got a lot of deadlines for resolution.

samars7
May 22nd, 2019

Almost everything is available here. Also offer things at discounted price. And I really like their services and delivery system. Strongly Recommended

usmang5
June 3rd, 2020

Never did a courier appeared on my house; i guess because it was Ramazan and no one in pakistan wants to work in Ramazan. I received calls from TCS twice that a courier is having trouble finding me but never received a call from courier himself even though previously couriers used to deliver to my house regularly. No easy way to contact daraz or get any help, if you try their online chat you will find your number to be 100th. Daraz has refunded only 363 against a payment of 727, what a rip off!

ammadm2
May 20th, 2020

minduliw
May 31st, 2021

God Awful.
I ordered a book and a massager. They cancelled my book order and sent me two massagers from the same company, and charged me extra for delivery! I had to pay the price of the book and get nothing in return too.

I've been a loyal customer. When I talked to the customer care, they said they could do nothing for it!
So rude and incompetent! Never shopping here again. I'm letting everyone know as well to never shop here.

hibaa9
September 16th, 2020

Hello, please don't ever use Daraz, they are scammers taking payments from customers, keeping their payments for 13 days and in the end cancelling orders w/o even updating customers that the order has been cancelled, i have chats, emails and call recording, they kept saying that the orders are in processing you will receive the orders for sure, all are liers, i ordered things from the deals sections and the seller was daraz mall, they were running a promotional deals. Their strategy to gain more trafic on their website, please save your time and money do not order.

shamims8
May 26th, 2021

I order for finger sleeves by order # *******23162001 on 05/12/2021. On 05/20/2021 I received three emails. First telling refund has been processed. Second showing out for delivery and will be delivered in 2-3 hours. Third informing order has been cancelled. In message it is written that refund will take 10 days. I don't know what and how they work.

Products used:
Finger sleeves

eshaa3
September 7th, 2020

It was good product i love their mobile accessories and they have affordable products. They have amazing products affordable and cute products.

natashak326
May 9th, 2020

This a good site for shopping. Last month I bought some electronic kitchen appliances
Which is very good and beautiful. Simple good site

ravig129
November 30th, 2020

After waiting for a week for resolution they ask me to submit required paper once again wow very poor management they don't bother to Check their emails diligently didn't expect this stuff so pathetic

arshiq
May 29th, 2020

I ordered 2 Freshmatic spray cans of "Freesia & Jasmine" fragrance. Instead I have been sent "White flowers" fragrance! This is poor service and intellectual dishonesty by "Toy Boy Store Karachi". I am not going to order through Daraz again.

humayunh
May 19th, 2020

Daraz doesn't only offer you to buy but you can also sell from any market. It's a vast business platform

humzas1
July 12th, 2020

If you are reading this, listen to me.
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM DARAZ!
I bought a Smart watch from daraz, which at that time, was the best place to buy the stuff from. When it arrived, 3-4 days after ordering, I had us d it for the day and was just about to get it to charge, as soon as I attached it,... boom! It started vibrating and wouldn't stop!
And later, after sending it back, we ordered a humidifier which was supposed to come from China. After it arrived, we tested it out and it, same as the watch, didn't work

zahrar11
May 26th, 2021

Its a very very poor service online website,
I order 3, items, its coming in installments and top of that one item is keep pending, and best part of them there's no live chat, no response from them at all,
Salooni pk is much better i order from there and they have whtsapp num which response atleast, stressful so called Daraz, its really

touseefa1
February 26th, 2021

For the first I have had a horrible experience with daraz. They have improved alot since then. Looking forward to using daraz in future.

Products used:
Chin pads

rimshas1
May 9th, 2020

PRODUCTS ARE OF GOOD QUALITY i am really impressed delivery is also on time and stuff of materials is also good

khalidn10
August 13th, 2020

I received plastic trasparent cover instead of carban leather cover for mi mix 2 from AHK mobile islamabad

friam1
February 10th, 2020

First toner I have purchased from daraz and I love it. I have super sensitive skin and this product did not irritate it at all. I have good experience of online shopping with daraz

Scam anything I order, doesn't work since the first day

By Humza S.
See more answers (4)

Depends on the seller you can usually tell by the pics, although there is an odd thing about Daraz reviews - user will write a bad review but will give the seller five stars.

By Kashif H.
See more answers (4)

Unfortunately It's the only option in Pakistan, and other online retailers don't have the same options.

By Kashif H.