TAYLOR HAMPTON

TAYLOR HAMPTON has a consumer rating of 3.38 stars from 103 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TAYLOR HAMPTON also ranks 212th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with TAYLOR HAMPTON are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Certain goods I bought broke after 2-months with no way of getting a refund as the seller had simply changed i.d.
  • THEY WOULDN'T LET THE BUYER SEE THE ITEM BEFORE PURCHASE!
How would you rate TAYLOR HAMPTON?

“5/5”

William M.
2/1/20

Always happy with purchases both with quality and delivery time. Prefer it over amazon and no hassle checking out

“Hausrange Ebay Seller with Ebay Corrupt...”

justice j.
6/19/19

Don't be fooled by Hausrange 100% positive feedback. I knew i was fooled once and writing this for potential buyer out there. I bought an item based on their 100% positive feedback and Uk based.Item did not arrived on estimated date and waited another 2 days but it did not arrive at all. Contact seller and offer to resend i ve refused as this item for birthday present so no point.( it really cause inconvenience as i have to go looking for other item at last minute) They state the reason is because their courier service damaged the item , and also other reason that are not add up the whole story. Please do check on their natural feedback which reviewed on the same courier issues. I've bought my item after reading this feedback(my bad) and they obviously done nothing to prevent this problem from occurring again. For 100% positive feedback seller, this problem should not happen. Another DISTURBING FACT- this seller have a habit of deleting their negative review. I know that because i leave one, and as i check on their page every so often , they did the same with other people who leave negative review and they've done it pretty quickly. Its like they re power seller in ebay and nobody can touch them. If you do buy form them and leave a review- maybe leave neutral instead negative, at least your review wont get deleted. Its an obvious seller that cheat buyer with their corrupt 100% positive feedback

customer service (16) seller (43) item (43) buyer (32) paypal account (3) post office (3) return (13) refund (22)
williamm1523
February 1st, 2020
matthewm590
November 20th, 2019
I can say they deliver what they show on their site. need to improve their delivery time took over a week to deliver my parcel.
stylem2
February 8th, 2019
Men Western Indian Leather Jacket Beige, Fringe and Beads

Please feel free to contact for more colors and options.

· Stylish Jacket - Gives you style and comfort while wearing it.

· A great fashion western style leather jacket.

· This jacket comes in different leather types.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Shirt collar with closure in front

Fringes on the arms, shoulders and the back
wajida5
December 21st, 2018
I bough phone accessories several times from them and the amazing thing about them is the customer service, they are fast, reliable and Original products.
Highly Recommended
nk50
April 22nd, 2019
Clothes ridiculously small. Ask you to pay for returns then never refund you. Liars and cheats and time wasters. Avoid.
johnh718
September 10th, 2018
Despite the fact that EBAY were informed that I didn't receive the item I have paid for, the tracking number supplied by the vendor is not recognised by the carrier, and the item is not where the vendor claims it is,their customer services decided I was not due a refund, robbed by these scam artists
andrewn54
November 2nd, 2017
Ebay almost always favors the buyer in case of any disputes or problems, so have that in mind if you'd like to start selling your stuff there.
dominicg
September 8th, 2017
Have bought some great products off the site. Never had problems with the sellers or the buyers. I guess that's why the competition never lasted a long time.
teds55
September 27th, 2017
IF YOU ARE A BUYER YOU SHOULD BEWARE THE EBAY RESOLUTION CENTRE.

Despite the fact that EBAY where informed that I didn't receive the item I have paid for, the tracking number supplied by the vendor is not recognised by the carrier, and the item is not where the vendor claims it is, EBAY DECIDED I AM NOT DUE A REFUND .
triciat1
September 26th, 2017
• Updated review
Update to this review about ebay. I successfully received my full refund from PAYPAL. Ebay sees much less of my money.
MONEY BACK POLICY MISLEADING ON EBAY
July 2nd, 2016
• Previous review
Below you will see my ebay correspondence after purchasing items from a seller. The seller it seems posted a package to the wrong address and had the package returned to him/her. The seller then used this tracking number to inform ebay that he/she did post the item and had a tracking number. When I contacted the courier I was given a reference number for the case showing that the package was returned to the seller and signed as having been received by the seller and not me (the recipient). I provided all of this information to ebay who ruled in favour of the seller, ignored repeatedly the evidence I provided to them, and added insult to injury by removing my negative feedback from the sellers Ebay page. To date I am out of my money , with no product and no access to the money back guarantee EBAY advertises on their site. Further they have even removed the transaction from my account HISTORY. Thank goodness I have screen shots of it. EBAY IS ENABLING BANDITS AND ENGAGING IN UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY TOWARD CUSTOMERS. Below is the most recent correspondence from them:

Not only have you (EBAY):
1. Enabled a thief on your market place by refusing to refund me my money on your money back guarantee policy since I provided proof to you that the seller has the goods in his possession and also refused to refund or reship the goods but you
2. Removed my negative customer feedback without just cause and thus muted me as a customer with the right to give feedback on my experience and further
3. You removed the purchase transaction from my EBAY purchase history located in my 'private ' account

All of the above is tantamount to unlawful and unfair trade practices. As a result I have put my review including all details and copies of ebay documents on a global review page so that the world can see what EBAY.UK 's policy is to customers and EBAYS FALSE ADVERTISING OF THE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE to lure unsuspecting customers into a feeling of trust.

YOUR RESPONSE TO ME IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE AND UNLAWFUL!

Previous Message Follows

UPDATE

I tried again to contact ebay to right their wrong via messages from my account page and via telephone - they ran me around from one operator to the next until the final one hung up the phone. It seems to me that ebay's policy is to protect the sellers who bring them business thus the 'money back policy' they advertise is just there to entice customers into a false sense of safety. I told them that I would blog them - it didn't seem to bother them much.

So I took it a step further by putting in a complaint on my PAYPAL and escalated the matter immediately since I had tried communicating with the seller and ebay. The evidence is clear that the ebay seller is a thief and has probably scammed various people with this same tactic. I also learned that a number of them post empty boxes to your home so that they can show a tracking number and delivery + receipt by the customer. Bunch of scam artist they are. Nevertheless my claim with paypal went through and i PROVIDED ALL THE EVIDENCE TO PROVE MY CASE which was also sent to ebay- who ignored it. PAYPAL RULED IN MY FAVOUR. Will update when I actually receive the funds in my account.

THE EBAY BANDIT listed as living in Blackpool UK - a depressed seaside town - saw this review and attempted to spam my facebook business page with unintelligible and offensive language. Its amazing the extent people will go to steal other people's money. To you BURNSFESTIVALFUNFAIR - ( and you are lucky I haven't put your real name because I have that too) these are my final words :-

"THOU SHALL NOT STEAL!"
-------------------------

No Subject SR# *******2381

Hello Tricia, Thank you for writing back to eBay Customer Service in relation to the bag (item *******89973) you bought from “burnsfestivalfunfair" . I am sorry to hear that the seller refused to refund you for this transaction though the item was returned back to them. Let me assist you with this. I have thoroughly reviewed all of the details of your case again today but please understand that, as previously explained, we cannot overturn our original decision, and we cannot grant your appeal because seller provided tracking showing that the item was delivered to your address. If you are wondering what your next steps should be in relation to this transaction, please refer to our previous emails on the matter. Remember you are covered with eBay’s Money Back Guarantee programme once you meet our terms and conditions, for more information please see our page below; http://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebay-money-back-guarantee/index.html I understand this isnt the answer you were hoping for but I know Ive explained our decision clearly. I wish you all the best on eBay in the future. Kind regards, Mica D. eBay Customer Service

From:
Sent: 7/11/2016 7:14:25 PM
To:
CC:
Subject: Viewing your eBay seller invoice

Viewing your eBay seller invoice

[THREAD ID: 1-10NCET27]eBay Document ID: *******5001

eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our user agreement and privacy notice. Learn how to recognise fake (spoof) emails.

Copyright © 2016 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM BURNSFESTIVALFUNFAIR on eBAY UK.

Don't depend on Ebay's money back guarantee. Its a scam.

Do not depend on Ebays review policy for sellers - also a scam as sellers can ask to have negative reviews removed and ebay complies.

laryl1
August 25th, 2017
I loved the idea and the concept of ebay but their customer service is very bad.
I would recommend to pay via your credit card and not use pay pal.
danielj95
August 30th, 2017
One thing best about eBay is they always care for their customers and always respond them on time. Although I trust on their products quality but I am even sure if I ever get any problem they will sort it out.
allisters
August 3rd, 2017
I hate to admit it i use ebay at least 3/4 times a month, never had a bad experience so far, i've had some good deals, and have found even the brand new stuff is cheaper to buy here than online.
huldad
June 13th, 2017
really nice and i love that you can find one of kind things there...!!! and they are really fast and always the ready to help and do anything for you, if you ask. :) I'm really happy with them....!!!!
mikec319
June 30th, 2017
Iv always used eBay, find the right buyer one with experience and plenty of reviews and no issues. Ebay idea for anything your looking for, its important you research the buyer before your purchase, give them a call send them an email ask any questions you might have. For any complications or issues ebay is always there to help
davidw512
August 9th, 2017
Have deleted my account had a few bad experiences,even delivery is ridiculous and when you ask ebay to get involved they dont want to know,even when i phoned ebay,they said not to use the automated service,ive been with amazon for a while never had an issue with products/sellers and delivery is spot on
alisong32
August 1st, 2017
Obstructive and inpenetrable rules. Restricted my account saying I was trying to sell off ebay when I wasn't (apparently using their own messaging system to answer questions about the item you're selling is against their rules?!) Their 'seller protection' has previously been completely useless and their fees are massively disproportionate to what they're doing. I'm off to Schpock/Gumtree.

Tip for consumers: Don't

maxl44
April 17th, 2017
I just move myself to Amazon. Honestly i open my account in 2002. I just delete everything lately EBay became unreliable and dishonest.
AVOID IT. Also they use Paypal is horrible and avoid post services as
ParcelForce. Ebay became totally crap.
charlottec38
April 17th, 2017
I hardly had a problem shopping at ebay, and they respond effectively and quickly if you don't receive an item. The only thing I would change is that they should allow to put more detailed feedback and also change it when necessary. I recommend Ebay
jayk82
May 3rd, 2017
1 STAR IS WAYYYY TOO MUCH! THEY ACCUSED ME OF BEING "ABUSIVE" AND "SWEARING" WHEN I SAID "HOW STUPID IS THIS POLICY OF EBAY?"...WITH THE WORD "STUPID" BEING A SWEAR/ABUSIVE?, SPOKE TO THE MANAGER AND HE/SHE SADLY AGREED WITH THE REP. THEY WOULDN'T LET THE BUYER SEE THE ITEM BEFORE PURCHASE! I HAVE THE CHAT TRANSCRIPT IF ANYBODY INTERESTED! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED IN EBAYS BEHAVIOR! STAY WELL IN DISTANCE FROM THEM!
roosg1
April 1st, 2017
I'm an ebay seller and have just closed my shop due to constant theft that ebay allows. If you want free stuff shop on ebay, all you need to do is claim you never got your item as most sellers like myself (in order to remain competitive on prices) do not send items with tracking so get your item and then open a case to claim you didn't. Ebay will ask the buyer for a tracking number if they don't provide one you get your money back...easy, shame ebay treat sellers in such a way as without sellers they don't have a business!
maryamk4
February 15th, 2017
The clothes are quirky and unique, reasonably priced. i would buy from just-me co again.
The customer service provided by the seller was great i received my item within the week it was hassle free and a quick process.
anthonyw38
September 5th, 2016
Huge variety of items and getting a bargain is fairly common. Watch out for ultra cheap imports from China, They are poorly made and can be fire hazards.
andp1
September 1st, 2016
i like ebay it is my favourite online shop
graceoluchia
June 2nd, 2016
items do arrive on time and honest

Questions? Get answers from the TAYLOR HAMPTON staff and other customers.

Buy and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TAYLOR HAMPTON?

Have a question about TAYLOR HAMPTON?