Review of Tilly's

Tel: 866-484-5597
customerservice@tillys.com

allisona21
12/15/17

Ordered on November 27th, was supposed to ship 5-8 business days. No status update, continued to say processing. Called customer service two days in a row, waited 10-15minutes on each call. Finally got through to tell me my item was out of stock and was cancelled. I never received any notification. HORRIBLE service. Also your site says its AVAILABLE and the money was never refunded!

nicholr1
12/11/17

Went online and ordered stuff for Christmas. I got some of my order delivered and so i called to see where the rest of my order was. The lady i spoke with told me that i wouldn't be getting the rest of my order because they were out of stock and preceeded to tell me that they sent me an e-mail letting me know. I never recieved said e-mail and i know they had the right e-mail because i recieved my confirmation e-mail from them. I will be taking everything back that i purchased and going somewhere else. They weren't interested in trying to fix the problem. All she could say was I'm sorry i will let them know that you didn't get the e-mail. REALLY!! This is my first time shopping here and it will be my last. This is one store i could careless if shut down.

janelleb10
12/11/17

Do NOT buy anything online because you won't get it. Ordered online and they sent an email saying the order was cancelled. Ordered again in a different size, order was cancelled without any notification whatsoever. I called to find out what was going on with my order and waited on hold for 30 minutes to find out they never planned on telling me it was cancelled. Their answer was "sorry, we can't do anything for you." Really?! You take my money and never plan on shipping the item I ordered?! HORRIBLE!!

cynthiav22
12/7/17

I ordered shoes and never got them now Im calling and its dumb cause the dumb machine is on for like an hour and no one picks up wth wasted ma money yall gonna get sued watch

lunchb1
12/6/17

Ordered online for a women's size 5 sneakers, they shipped me a men's 5! Brought them to a Tilly's store about 2 hours from home (with other errands). They said they can't do online exchanges or returns! Ridiculous!! I had to do an email complaint/exchange. They created an auto incident ticket (email) that said, "All emails will be responded to within 24 hours, during normal business hours." What a joke!! Every few days I would respond to that ticket saying that I have not gotten a response. A new ticket would be created with the status of "unresolved." It has now been two weeks with no response. I am writing this review while on hold with them for 15+ minutes and counting. I am going to have to sell the shoes...

They actually answered! And spoke clear English! They apparently don't offer exchanges. But they will give me a return shipping label on them.

Tip for consumers: Buy only if you don't want to exchange or return! And hopefully you get the right size!

jonathang90
12/5/17

tillys wouldnt let me exchange and had me on hold for an hour i paid 84 dollars for a hoodie and it wouldnt let me exchange for a smaller size dont shop online from tillys just go in store now i have something thats to big for me and i want a smaller size i lost 84 dollars today

colet97
11/30/17

Ordered what I thought was two items at a great price and never got the order. Put the order in days before Thanksgiving and all the rush of Black Friday. I even called almost everyday to check the status of my order to be sure that I got the items. I was promised that my order would post each day that I called and that they promised I was going to get my items. A week after I originally placed the order I called back to check again and was informed that my order canceled two days prior with no notification. I still have yet to receive any notifications from the original order or termination of this order. The customer service lady's response to all this trouble was "Sorry, we can upgrade your next shipping to 'regular shipping' for free". I will never order anything from Tilly's ever again or attempt to order I should say.

melesem1
11/24/17

Tillys handed out leaflets for Black Friday giveaways to the first 100 customers in line at store opening. But up on arrival, at 6:00 am opening we were told Black Friday was on Thursday.

katherynt
11/4/17

I placed a order More than week and half ago never got it! When I called tillys customer service number to see if they could resolve the matter they had the audacity to ask me to make the calls and run around between ups and FedEx. To top it off I called again told them it was still not resolved and no one knows about my order statues and I would like my money back, their reply was we can't give you your many back if we don't receive the merchandise!!!!! Whattt so now is my fault I never received my order and it is no where to be found are frk serious. I swear I'm a mother of two and work very hard for my money these people don't give me my money back I will be channel 9 news I promise you.

ashleyd118
10/14/17

I ordered from Tilly's not knowing anything about them. I impulsed bought from them because they had the shoes I've been wanting for a while and 20% off coupon. I then thought I should look up reviews since I never heard of them. I normally do this before I make a purchase. But I started to get worried because they have majority more bad reviews than good reviews. I can say my overall experience was great. I ordered on 10/07/2017, they shipped 10/09/2017 and received my shoes today(10/14/2017). Shoes came new condition like expected also got a sample pack of orbit gum. I am not sure if I will order from them again because of all the bad reviews. I think I may have got lucky but then again most of the bad reviews had to deal with customer service. So I would just use caution when ordering from them.

colem208
10/12/17

Can't beat their pricess, received my board in adequate amount of time. I WILL RECOMMEND TILLYS to everyone.

samanthas131
9/26/17

I ordered from the website and got five cute pieces of clothing, all worth the price I paid. I didn't do the two-day shipping I just waited for the five to ten business days because I'm patient. When they got here I was so happy with the results, and I highly recommend Tilly's. I wouldn't let any negative comments deter you from ordering because they almost drove me away. I'm just so glad they didn't haha. I don't know about the whole two-day shipping thing, but just waiting for my clothes worked out wonderful for me and saved me quite a bit of money!

sp1147
9/13/17

When ordering a shirt and hat for my grandson, He received the hat that was to match the shirt, tracking the order stated it was in the box, when calling customer service they stated the shirt was out of stock! NO email, no call, no communication from them what so ever. When I ask why I wasn't notified the rep stated I should have called to verify it was in stock! WHAT? So he has a hat and no shirt! We wouldn't have ordered the hat without the shirt! YET, they billed my credit card! They must have thought it was in stock!! Very annoying, DO NOT recommend ordering on line with them ever!!

jenniferh299
8/12/17

It was my first time going to tilly's, clothes are cute and the store was nicely organized, my concern wasn't the store it was the workers, they are absolutely the worse. They we're talking bad about their customers && making rude comments. There was one working that I think was great, but the rest were rude and didn't put effort.

kaym75
8/11/17

Ordered one of their watches online for my boyfriends birthday because they didn't carry it in store, paid $30 for OVERNIGHT shipping on Saturday morning for it not to get here till Wednesday night (his birthday). Didn't get a tacking number till Tuesday night because there were "inconsistencies with my order" but it wasn't inconsistent enough to take the $300+ out of my account. They called and asked my name and said it was now verified. Like what. Called customer service, they said it was my fault because they have a "standard 2 day processing period". So basically they don't offer overnight or 2 day shipping.

caitlyns6
8/5/17

I think their clothes are so cute, but the online service is awful. First, the website would not allow me to put things in my cart and then when i finally did, my card would not go through. I decided to wait a few hours and try again, but the items I wanted were out of stock and i was disappointed. The next day, I ordered something else and I got an email the next day saying one of the items I ordered was out of stock. Why have the item on the website if it was out of stock??( happened multiple times) Now, only one item i bought has been shipped and is taking over 10 days to get here and the other item has not shipped yet a week and a half later. I would have rather drove the hour it takes to get to the nearest Tilly's.

madisonc39
7/19/17

So I payed 16 dollars for it to be here in two days because I wanted to get them the day before school starts (7/20). So I ordered it on 7/17 thinking it would be here on the 19th because thats two days right? So I checked the tracking on the 19th only for it to say it would be here by 8pm on the 20th so now I have to wear old clothes for the first day which sucks. If it had showed before i payed that it would be here on the twentieth i would have payed for the overnight. sucks/

robertb470
7/9/17

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE EVERYTHING THE REVEIWS SAY ARE TRUE.....................................................................

leilas3
7/8/17

Today I went to Tillys with my daughter for the first time and it is now my favorite store. I'll start of with he customer service. It was fantastic how everyone was continuously asking to help and being so kind in general. I love all of the employees and they were all so sweet and extremely helpful!!!! I now look at Kohl's employees and think,"wow they could be slot more helpful!" Also the clothes are all adorable and sooooo cute! Also a very high quality store, And all for a reasonable price!!! I absolutely am in love with this store and reccomend it 11/10!

violetc10
6/23/17

Tilly's constantly cancels my orders like no other. I order something and then two days later they email me telling me they canceled my order because oh guess what they can't keep up with the actual number of items they have and people buying them. They need to fix this because I want to buy the items when they have their sales and they say they're AVAILABLE but somehow after everything is processed, two days later or so they somehow don't have what I ordered anymore. It's very upsetting because I get all excited that I got such a great deal but only to be let down. Bummer.

valeried25
6/10/17

Very bad experience.
Many fees and upcharge are made for the shipping and returns of purchase.
At the end, my refunds was below the initial purchase price!
That's really bad.

It was the first and the last time I shop on this website.

Val, montreal Canada

heidis35
6/5/17

My Roxy trucker hat & cute Reckless Girls socks arrived on time. My socks are super cozy & my hat is awesome. Their prices are great.
Personally, I would never order jeans online unless you know that particular brand for sure.
I have read these awful reviews & it definitely would have deterred me if I had read before ordering.
Love them!!!

caydenj
5/27/17

My package arrived over 3 days earlier. Though my shorts are slightly different from the picture, they are honestly so cute. My makeup brushes are very soft and good quality too. I recommend shopping there.

us725
5/21/17

Worst store to buy online clothes. This place is so bad that I wouldn't even want to shop at their store anymore. First I ordered 5 shirts and 2 pairs of sunglasses. They arrived on time however they only shipped 1 pair of sunglasses and not the other. So I ended up returning everything because I ordered the wrong size clothes and had to reorder them online. Since I had to buy 2 pairs of sunglasses to get the deal I ended up reordering the 2 original pairs that I first ordered and ended up returning the 1 pair that they originally shipped me. Now after a week I got my second package of clothes and once again they $#*!ed up the glasses. They ended up sending me a package with the order confirmation paper inside saying that the object inside the package was indeed sunglasses. Well when I opened up the package there was a girls crop top inside??? Now I don't know if they did this on purpose or just hired some very stupid person to do their packaging but they need to fire them. They also need to show them a picture of some god dam sunglasses so they know what they are for the future. All in all never order from this place!!! Unless u want to waste gas on driving back and forth from the store to return all of your $#*!ed up orders.

melissad79
4/24/17

ordered a shirt two weeks ago in store, the package never came. i called and they said the package arrived a week ago but i never got it.

There's a $7.00 return fee if mailed back

By Kurt B.

The finally gave me back some of the money they owed, but kept $30 for shipping. BUT I didn't use their shipping, I shipped it myself for $8. They are thieves. I've spent another $28 in long distance charges fighting with them and have emailed them over and over and over. They just don't answer. This company should not be in business.

By I B.

Horrible return policy. All sales final. I will not shop there

By Zeida j.

I wouldn't buy ANYTHING. If you don't get the right size and have to return it, it's very likely you will not get your money back and you won't get any help from customer service. I'm sorry if this answer isn't about size, but I feel I have to warn you. The clothes look beautiful on the site but they aren't worth it.

By I B.

Questions? Get answers from the Tilly's staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tilly's