Review of Tilly's

Tel: 866-484-5597
customerservice@tillys.com

colet97
11/30/17

Ordered what I thought was two items at a great price and never got the order. Put the order in days before Thanksgiving and all the rush of Black Friday. I even called almost everyday to check the status of my order to be sure that I got the items. I was promised that my order would post each day that I called and that they promised I was going to get my items. A week after I originally placed the order I called back to check again and was informed that my order canceled two days prior with no notification. I still have yet to receive any notifications from the original order or termination of this order. The customer service lady's response to all this trouble was "Sorry, we can upgrade your next shipping to 'regular shipping' for free". I will never order anything from Tilly's ever again or attempt to order I should say.

melesem1
11/24/17

Tillys handed out leaflets for Black Friday giveaways to the first 100 customers in line at store opening. But up on arrival, at 6:00 am opening we were told Black Friday was on Thursday.

katherynt
11/4/17

I placed a order More than week and half ago never got it! When I called tillys customer service number to see if they could resolve the matter they had the audacity to ask me to make the calls and run around between ups and FedEx. To top it off I called again told them it was still not resolved and no one knows about my order statues and I would like my money back, their reply was we can't give you your many back if we don't receive the merchandise!!!!! Whattt so now is my fault I never received my order and it is no where to be found are frk serious. I swear I'm a mother of two and work very hard for my money these people don't give me my money back I will be channel 9 news I promise you.

ashleyd118
10/14/17

I ordered from Tilly's not knowing anything about them. I impulsed bought from them because they had the shoes I've been wanting for a while and 20% off coupon. I then thought I should look up reviews since I never heard of them. I normally do this before I make a purchase. But I started to get worried because they have majority more bad reviews than good reviews. I can say my overall experience was great. I ordered on 10/07/2017, they shipped 10/09/2017 and received my shoes today(10/14/2017). Shoes came new condition like expected also got a sample pack of orbit gum. I am not sure if I will order from them again because of all the bad reviews. I think I may have got lucky but then again most of the bad reviews had to deal with customer service. So I would just use caution when ordering from them.

colem208
10/12/17

Can't beat their pricess, received my board in adequate amount of time. I WILL RECOMMEND TILLYS to everyone.

samanthas131
9/26/17

I ordered from the website and got five cute pieces of clothing, all worth the price I paid. I didn't do the two-day shipping I just waited for the five to ten business days because I'm patient. When they got here I was so happy with the results, and I highly recommend Tilly's. I wouldn't let any negative comments deter you from ordering because they almost drove me away. I'm just so glad they didn't haha. I don't know about the whole two-day shipping thing, but just waiting for my clothes worked out wonderful for me and saved me quite a bit of money!

sp1147
9/13/17

When ordering a shirt and hat for my grandson, He received the hat that was to match the shirt, tracking the order stated it was in the box, when calling customer service they stated the shirt was out of stock! NO email, no call, no communication from them what so ever. When I ask why I wasn't notified the rep stated I should have called to verify it was in stock! WHAT? So he has a hat and no shirt! We wouldn't have ordered the hat without the shirt! YET, they billed my credit card! They must have thought it was in stock!! Very annoying, DO NOT recommend ordering on line with them ever!!

jenniferh299
8/12/17

It was my first time going to tilly's, clothes are cute and the store was nicely organized, my concern wasn't the store it was the workers, they are absolutely the worse. They we're talking bad about their customers && making rude comments. There was one working that I think was great, but the rest were rude and didn't put effort.

kaym75
8/11/17

Ordered one of their watches online for my boyfriends birthday because they didn't carry it in store, paid $30 for OVERNIGHT shipping on Saturday morning for it not to get here till Wednesday night (his birthday). Didn't get a tacking number till Tuesday night because there were "inconsistencies with my order" but it wasn't inconsistent enough to take the $300+ out of my account. They called and asked my name and said it was now verified. Like what. Called customer service, they said it was my fault because they have a "standard 2 day processing period". So basically they don't offer overnight or 2 day shipping.

caitlyns6
8/5/17

I think their clothes are so cute, but the online service is awful. First, the website would not allow me to put things in my cart and then when i finally did, my card would not go through. I decided to wait a few hours and try again, but the items I wanted were out of stock and i was disappointed. The next day, I ordered something else and I got an email the next day saying one of the items I ordered was out of stock. Why have the item on the website if it was out of stock??( happened multiple times) Now, only one item i bought has been shipped and is taking over 10 days to get here and the other item has not shipped yet a week and a half later. I would have rather drove the hour it takes to get to the nearest Tilly's.

madisonc39
7/19/17

So I payed 16 dollars for it to be here in two days because I wanted to get them the day before school starts (7/20). So I ordered it on 7/17 thinking it would be here on the 19th because thats two days right? So I checked the tracking on the 19th only for it to say it would be here by 8pm on the 20th so now I have to wear old clothes for the first day which sucks. If it had showed before i payed that it would be here on the twentieth i would have payed for the overnight. sucks/

robertb470
7/9/17

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE EVERYTHING THE REVEIWS SAY ARE TRUE.....................................................................

leilas3
7/8/17

Today I went to Tillys with my daughter for the first time and it is now my favorite store. I'll start of with he customer service. It was fantastic how everyone was continuously asking to help and being so kind in general. I love all of the employees and they were all so sweet and extremely helpful!!!! I now look at Kohl's employees and think,"wow they could be slot more helpful!" Also the clothes are all adorable and sooooo cute! Also a very high quality store, And all for a reasonable price!!! I absolutely am in love with this store and reccomend it 11/10!

violetc10
6/23/17

Tilly's constantly cancels my orders like no other. I order something and then two days later they email me telling me they canceled my order because oh guess what they can't keep up with the actual number of items they have and people buying them. They need to fix this because I want to buy the items when they have their sales and they say they're AVAILABLE but somehow after everything is processed, two days later or so they somehow don't have what I ordered anymore. It's very upsetting because I get all excited that I got such a great deal but only to be let down. Bummer.

valeried25
6/10/17

Very bad experience.
Many fees and upcharge are made for the shipping and returns of purchase.
At the end, my refunds was below the initial purchase price!
That's really bad.

It was the first and the last time I shop on this website.

Val, montreal Canada

heidis35
6/5/17

My Roxy trucker hat & cute Reckless Girls socks arrived on time. My socks are super cozy & my hat is awesome. Their prices are great.
Personally, I would never order jeans online unless you know that particular brand for sure.
I have read these awful reviews & it definitely would have deterred me if I had read before ordering.
Love them!!!

caydenj
5/27/17

My package arrived over 3 days earlier. Though my shorts are slightly different from the picture, they are honestly so cute. My makeup brushes are very soft and good quality too. I recommend shopping there.

us725
5/21/17

Worst store to buy online clothes. This place is so bad that I wouldn't even want to shop at their store anymore. First I ordered 5 shirts and 2 pairs of sunglasses. They arrived on time however they only shipped 1 pair of sunglasses and not the other. So I ended up returning everything because I ordered the wrong size clothes and had to reorder them online. Since I had to buy 2 pairs of sunglasses to get the deal I ended up reordering the 2 original pairs that I first ordered and ended up returning the 1 pair that they originally shipped me. Now after a week I got my second package of clothes and once again they $#*!ed up the glasses. They ended up sending me a package with the order confirmation paper inside saying that the object inside the package was indeed sunglasses. Well when I opened up the package there was a girls crop top inside??? Now I don't know if they did this on purpose or just hired some very stupid person to do their packaging but they need to fire them. They also need to show them a picture of some god dam sunglasses so they know what they are for the future. All in all never order from this place!!! Unless u want to waste gas on driving back and forth from the store to return all of your $#*!ed up orders.

melissad79
4/24/17

ordered a shirt two weeks ago in store, the package never came. i called and they said the package arrived a week ago but i never got it.

laylaw4
3/26/17

I received great customer service in store at the Roosevelt Field location. I went over the holidays and even though the store was busy, Ashley was very attentive in helping me find a dress for a special occasion. She listened to what I was looking for and while I was trying some dresses on, she searched the store for others I might like and I actually ended up purchasing one of the ones she chose. I also had to return a shirt and that was an easy process.

I have ordered online from them a couple times and shipping is painfully slow. Returning online purchases is much harder than going in store. I called to return a shirt and was refunded the wrong amount. I then called back and spoke to the same person and was refunded the wrong amount again. Finally the last time I called, I spoke to a different person and he sorted everything out.

Another time, I wanted to exchange a product. I sent it back and everything was going smoothly as far as I knew, until they received the product back and said they couldn't process the exchange. I was refunded the money but I don't understand why I couldn't exchange it since the product was in stock. So I just used the money I was refunded, to purchase the item again in a different size. Not too much of a hassle, but an extra step that shouldn't have been necessary. I have now been waiting 10 days for it. Again, back to the extremely slow shipping.

jenc45
3/24/17

I paid second day shipping only for my package to be held in Memphis as an "exception" with no delivery date. I called Tillys and the customer service child said I must have put the wrong address and it had nothing to do with them. I called FedEx and guess what... it was held because it was an empty box. I called Tillys back three times and no one would answer. I guess at this point I bought a box with expensive shipping instead of shoes.

reneew38
12/21/16

I purchased a pair of skate shoes at a Tillys in Cary NC, a store 3 1/2 hours from my home. When I got home that night, I saw that the security bar was still attached. I packed the shoes up and mailed them back to the address on the receipt along with the receipt. I called the store later in the day and was told that 1) there was no manager or customer service rep 2) they did not credit return purchases and 3) that they could not remove the security bar and send back. So essentially, due to their oversight in neglecting to remove the tag, I am out the shoes and the money. Awful company...avoid.

seanl45
12/17/16

This companies customer service is the worst, I ordered a pair a shoes as a xmas present and they left out the apt # on the package and it got sent back. I was told I had to wait 6 weeks for them to get the item back until the issue could be resolved, unreal. no assistance at all, terrible policies, but of course the item was paid for immediately.

santinam
12/4/16

I bought a Nixon Star Wars watch as an early Christmas gift for my child. We ended up finding another watch that she really liked better. The Nixon watch was never worn/used. I tried to return the watch and was told that they would not return it. All sales are final on Nixon watches! I told the girl that they did not even mention that policy when I had purchased the watch. The sales clerk then said the policy is on the back of the receipt. Well, what good dose that do me if I made the purchase and can not return it!! So dissatisfied with this experience, usually stores go out of their way to make the customer happy and want to return. Well I will not be shopping Tilly's ever again and I have spent plenty of money there in the past. Zero stars from me.

natashaa17
11/24/16

Asked one employee if we could use multiple gift cards per one transaction and he said yes. The $#*!y manager then went on to tell us at the register that we couldn't. Don't waste your time there. They'll rip you off.

There's a $7.00 return fee if mailed back

By Kurt B.

The finally gave me back some of the money they owed, but kept $30 for shipping. BUT I didn't use their shipping, I shipped it myself for $8. They are thieves. I've spent another $28 in long distance charges fighting with them and have emailed them over and over and over. They just don't answer. This company should not be in business.

By I B.

Horrible return policy. All sales final. I will not shop there

By Zeida j.

I wouldn't buy ANYTHING. If you don't get the right size and have to return it, it's very likely you will not get your money back and you won't get any help from customer service. I'm sorry if this answer isn't about size, but I feel I have to warn you. The clothes look beautiful on the site but they aren't worth it.

By I B.

Questions? Get answers from the Tilly's staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tilly's