Review of Tilly's

Tel: 866-484-5597
customerservice@tillys.com

carrieh81
8/25/18

Tried finding shorts online because they never have the size available in store. Searched and found the shorts, clicked on the size and then add to cart...your request exceeds the amount we have in stock...Why list the size if you don't have it available? Not the first issue with trying to order online from Tilly's. Maybe they should just take it down until they figure out how to work with technology.

kathrynh111
8/21/18

I ordered my daughter a backpack for school with quicker shipping in order to have it by the time school started. Tilly's cancelled the order 5 DAYS after the order was placed, even though they say most orders go out within 48 hours, and in order to make the shipping window (which I paid extra for), they somehow couldn't notify me until 120 HOURS later - far too late for me to order any other backpack in time for school. This is horrible customer service. This was my first order with them, and definitely will be my last. If they can't fulfill an order, they should not take the order in the first place. At a minimum, they should have notified me within 24 -48 hours. I will not be doing business with them again.

amandaa164
8/20/18

I ordered a backpack off of Tillys site, expecting to get it before school. I found one I liked and ordered it, the total with shipping being around $50. I was waiting 4 days for them to ship it and then I get an email saying my item couldn't be shipped and that I wasn't charged. I was pissed. Just to make sure, I called my Visa card and the amount of money has been missing for over 2 days. I never received a refund so I will call today(Monday). All in all, I am extremely disappointed with my Tillys experience, especially since I had to scramble and find a backpack. Never buying from here ever again.

kylem193
8/8/18

This is the second year (yes, it's been a year) since we tried to order shorts for our annual vacation from the website. We paid extra for faster delivery but this morning my wife said when she checked our account, the money had been refunded. They never bothered to contact us and tell us our order had been cancelled. This is exactly what happened to us last year. Like I said, fool me twice, shame on me. To top it off, their call center representatives are flat-out rude.

dalycer
7/30/18

I paid an extra $22 dollars to have it delivered next day and now it won't be delivered till day 2. This is ridiculous.

maryp410
7/25/18

Tried to shop at the Erie,PA store in Millcreek Mall. Four sales people came up to me and tried to redirect my shopping. It used to be only one person, which was fine. But these sales people were annoying. If I am looking at something, give me a minute to look, dont try to drag me across the store to look at something else. Got annoyed, left and didnt buy anything.

rubyt32
6/11/18

Dont order online if you want a reliable site that will ship your stuff on time,I ordered ahead with plenty of time and needed my stuff by Wednesday...it was supposed to come today but the shipping date changed last minute to Thursday. Now I wasted 40 dollars on stuff I needed for one occasion.

chanc7
6/6/18

I am completely satisfied and very please with tilly. com. Everything was perfect timing on shipping and product was just as shown in pictures.

markk348
6/1/18

I just left the tillys store in Happy Valley it's the second time I've been there in 10 days I actually bought one item with terrible customer service 10 days ago I drop by today and there were four Associates in the back talking 4 customers in the store one person at the front counter and no one ever came up and I sat there with four items waiting to purchase for at least 10 minutes. I dropped my items and left the building
Whomever is the manager of the store I had a similar experience 10 days ago and saying hi when a customer comes in the store but providing no customer service when the store is not that busy just doesn't bode well for the future of what happens here.
Won't be back

tyllish
5/21/18

Never get my order, the customer service email suddenly stop working. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. The worst part of this - PayPal complaint method!

jamieh140
4/29/18

Tilly's in Farmington, Utah is horrible. Manger is not helpful and rude. They didn't include all my order and I live in another state. When I called, they did have the remainder of my order that I paid for but they wouldn't refund my money or send the product in the mail even if I paid for shipping. NEVER will I shop here again. No sales people in the store to help. Major disappointment in the service and the lack of concern or help from the manager. The manager wouldn't even get on the phone, but instead would talk through a sales person making communication extremely difficult. Do not waste your money here. This transaction has made me furious. If you want to get ripped, treated badly and wait 30 minutes for help then Tilly's in Farmington, Utah is your place to shop.

haileym17
4/18/18

I bought a pair of shoes 7 1/2 womens even says on the order confirmation and receipt. They gave me a box that said 7 1/2 but the shoes inside were 6 1/2 in womens. When I ordered it online I used a coupon! So I went to the store to return the shoes for my size and they didnt have any in stock so I returned the shoes and told them to ship the right size to my address I had to pay $12 extra for the workers mistake!!!! It wasnt my fault! They wouldnt allow me to use the coupon. So I waited 2 weeks later and I didnt get my shoes so I contacted Tillys and told them I wanted a refund. The woman said she placed a refund for me. A week and half later I still dont have my money. I contacted them again and they replied with a stupid excuse now I have to wait 5 more days for my money!!!

gabbyp6
3/24/18

i went to tillys with me and my friend and we are both 13 years old. for every single coupon we found online they gave us excuses for why we cant use it. for a coupon that said never expires and said that 74 people used it today they said that cant let us use it because it expired and it was probably just a glitch. we also saw an adult that was in front of us in line that they let her use a 20% coupon. but when we asked they said they were out even though we saw more coupons. so we ended up buying our clothes for full price... after a while we realized that it was unfair what they did so we went to return the clothes. but they told us that we couldnt return it because we just bought it which makes no sense. and when we asked them if they had a coupon they kept saying no even though we saw ppl on front of us use it... they gave us no respect just because we were kids. next time you want to buy at tillys keep this review in mind.

joshuaj49
3/7/18

This company sucks. Their customer service is horrible. Took them over a week to tell me they did not have something I ordered in stock, AFTER I was the one that contacted them. They literally were gonna not send the item, charge me, and hope I did not notice. Their solution when I found out? Oh here is a 20 percent off code you can't use on anything in store. No thanks. Pac Sun and Amazon hundreds times better for skate/surf gear.

gregoryp47
3/4/18

Can't believe how great the quality is for the gifts I bought online hands down favorite place to shop will be coming back again and again thank you for the awesome sales we love the stuff I ordered came individually wrapped made it easy it's all so perfect!

annet684
1/24/18

I found the exact shoes that I wanted for half the price of my Vans store! New with tags, perfect condition. I was hesitant to order because of all of the bad reviews, but maybe they've turned things around. Give them a shot. My shoes arrived 2 days FASTER than was originally estimated. Plus, they included a $30 coupon to Hello Fresh, which was totally unexpected. I'm thrilled with my purchase.

mikaelad2
1/22/18

I tried to order a jacket from Tilly's website because I had a $20 gift card. The jacket was like $40, but I figured I would only be paying for 1/2 of it out of pocket, so that's fine. When checking out I kept getting an error message that basically said that something was wrong with my credit card info so I needed to re-type it in. That's what I did- multiple times. Finally, I got frustrated and looked up reviews for Tilly's, because I wanted to see if other people were having the same issues. People were commenting about Tilly's stealing money, so I checked my bank account, and guess what? THEY CHARGED ME FULL PRICE FOR THE JACKET. It's still displaying an error message, so I'm pretty sure I'm not getting my jacket. And what happened to my gift card?

darcief
1/22/18

I ordered an e-gift card for my nephew a few days before his birthday, expecting it would be delivered via e-mail immediately or within a few hours...four days later he finally got it...a few days AFTER his birthday. Ridiculous that it takes four days to e-mail a gift card!!! THIS NEEDS TO BE TRANSPARENT WHEN ORDERING AN E-GIFT CARD!

joycel88
12/19/17

Order placed Nov. 25. Countless phone calls later (on hold over an hour each time), was promised 2nd day shipping.... Order will not arrive until day after Christmas. Worst experience & customer service I have ever experienced. They do not even deserve one star.

liza260
12/18/17

Ordered on Novemeber 28th. Still says processing. I have emailed them twice and called twice (waiting over 20 minutes both times). Still NOTHING. They took my money and haven't provided anything!~ DO NOT USE THEM!

allisona21
12/15/17

Ordered on November 27th, was supposed to ship 5-8 business days. No status update, continued to say processing. Called customer service two days in a row, waited 10-15minutes on each call. Finally got through to tell me my item was out of stock and was cancelled. I never received any notification. HORRIBLE service. Also your site says its AVAILABLE and the money was never refunded!

nicholr1
12/11/17

Went online and ordered stuff for Christmas. I got some of my order delivered and so i called to see where the rest of my order was. The lady i spoke with told me that i wouldn't be getting the rest of my order because they were out of stock and preceeded to tell me that they sent me an e-mail letting me know. I never recieved said e-mail and i know they had the right e-mail because i recieved my confirmation e-mail from them. I will be taking everything back that i purchased and going somewhere else. They weren't interested in trying to fix the problem. All she could say was I'm sorry i will let them know that you didn't get the e-mail. REALLY!! This is my first time shopping here and it will be my last. This is one store i could careless if shut down.

janelleb10
12/11/17

Do NOT buy anything online because you won't get it. Ordered online and they sent an email saying the order was cancelled. Ordered again in a different size, order was cancelled without any notification whatsoever. I called to find out what was going on with my order and waited on hold for 30 minutes to find out they never planned on telling me it was cancelled. Their answer was "sorry, we can't do anything for you." Really?! You take my money and never plan on shipping the item I ordered?! HORRIBLE!!

cynthiav22
12/7/17

I ordered shoes and never got them now Im calling and its dumb cause the dumb machine is on for like an hour and no one picks up wth wasted ma money yall gonna get sued watch

lunchb1
12/6/17

Ordered online for a women's size 5 sneakers, they shipped me a men's 5! Brought them to a Tilly's store about 2 hours from home (with other errands). They said they can't do online exchanges or returns! Ridiculous!! I had to do an email complaint/exchange. They created an auto incident ticket (email) that said, "All emails will be responded to within 24 hours, during normal business hours." What a joke!! Every few days I would respond to that ticket saying that I have not gotten a response. A new ticket would be created with the status of "unresolved." It has now been two weeks with no response. I am writing this review while on hold with them for 15+ minutes and counting. I am going to have to sell the shoes...

They actually answered! And spoke clear English! They apparently don't offer exchanges. But they will give me a return shipping label on them.

Tip for consumers: Buy only if you don't want to exchange or return! And hopefully you get the right size!

There's a $7.00 return fee if mailed back

By Kurt B.

The finally gave me back some of the money they owed, but kept $30 for shipping. BUT I didn't use their shipping, I shipped it myself for $8. They are thieves. I've spent another $28 in long distance charges fighting with them and have emailed them over and over and over. They just don't answer. This company should not be in business.

By I B.

Horrible return policy. All sales final. I will not shop there

By Zeida j.

I wouldn't buy ANYTHING. If you don't get the right size and have to return it, it's very likely you will not get your money back and you won't get any help from customer service. I'm sorry if this answer isn't about size, but I feel I have to warn you. The clothes look beautiful on the site but they aren't worth it.

By I B.

Questions? Get answers from the Tilly's staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tilly's